• Pros

• "It´s very easy to use, flexible in the creation of process and workflow, and complete"

• "Easy to use High customization Quick turnaround for changes Excellent customer support "

• "The Screendragon platform is modern, flexible and easily configurable."

• Cons

• "Some of the features offered in this software are a bit too complicated and I can’t seem to understand how it works. It took me a bit of time to learn the ropes."

• "It can freeze and sometimes isn't the quickest. Some steps feel redundant. Sometimes bugs occur where I need to refresh or close in and out. "

• "It's a really a great software. It currently has the ability to generate graphs such as pie graphs, etc. It could expand functionality in this area. "

Browse Screendragon Reviews

Romy from JWT

Screendragon is a comprehensive solution that helps us manage projects between JWT and our client.

Pros

We manage every project for our client, regardless of project type, using Screendragon and have replaced over 70% of project based emails and file transfers. Tracking reviews and approvals through online file annotations provides a clear audit trail of when files are delivered, what the revision comments are and who completed final approvals. We have streamlined and improved the oversight of all projects allowing for team members to jump on and off projects without managing lengthy hand-over and tracking of old email correspondence. The reporting features are powerful in the creation of single project or large integrated campaign calendars, real-time status reports on any project, standard monthly reports on asset deliveries by project and media type and comprehensive budget reports across all projects. All project details are stored and enable projections for annual planning on future projects. Using Screendragon has put us in a position for streamlined communication, clear visibility on current project and financial status, historical learnings from past projects, auditable workflows for reviews and approvals and comprehensive reporting.

Cons

While the flexibility of Screendragon is an overall strength, it has proven to be a challenge at times. The software is so robust that we often aren't aware of functionality until we have a specific problem we're trying to solve. It would be helpful to understand the full capabilities up front so we can we be more proactive with our solution.

Fantastic Project Management and Project Data Software

Screendragon is a great company to work with. Great software. Great people.

Pros

Easy to use & navigate. Very user friendly. Fantastic user and administrator customization tools Easy to generate & customize reports & download data into Excel. Easy to customize forms, performs mathematics between fields. Easy to create fields, new forms and new processes without being a programmer. Can make changes to forms, processes, modify fields, put them into live production environment within minutes without any IT support. Fantastic ability to immediately preview changes before actively putting them into production. The Screendragon company support is always available, get to know the team by name, Representatives and contacts are assigned to your company, listens to suggestions, answers questions right away, provides great alternatives and even better ideas, solves any issues, takes the time to teach. They are very willing to modify the core software based on your suggestions and needs. Great company and people to work with. They have a "Can-do" attitude. Friendly people.

Martin from ghd hair

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Satisfying, engaging, supportive and knowledgeable.

To enable communications and engagement channels to open up within our business. Personally I have learnt how to add coding to be able to layer video and image files on to a web based product.

Pros

For us as a business I find it very easy to use both from an administrative and end user perspective. I like the way you can navigate around the software easily and it doesn't require a lot of effort to be able locate information. Additionally I found the way our branding was incorporated into the software made it 'come to life' and added real value to the overall user experience.

Cons

I do feel that certain areas could do with system improvements, for example, being able to add Instagram to a social media feed and having an easier way to be able to play videos and make images larger without the need for coding behind the scenes which can be quite time consuming as an administrator when building content.

ScreenDragon - Brief Submission & Approval made easy

Overall the experience has been very positive. The ScreenDragon support team are very quick at responding and go above and beyond to help solve any issues or to make any tweaks to the setup (no matter how minor they may be). The software has allowed us to ensure all briefs are of high quality and all the necessary stakeholders have visibility of activity which is vital working in a global team.

Pros

The software is extremely flexible and the setup can be tailored to meet your exact needs. The product development team are always looking at ways to improve the tool and our direct feedback has been taken on board and implemented into updates. We use the tool for brief submission and approval - the tool provides a well structured workflow which ensure all briefs are approved by key stakeholders and ScreenDragon is considered the place of truth where both clients and market teams can login to get the most accurate updates on brief submissions and brief responses.

Cons

The tool is easy to use the more you use it and explore its features. ScreenDragon does have a lot of features which means it can be complex - however this is very dependent on the setup you choose. As there are a lot of features and workflow options it takes some time to get this setup and working correctly. We had a few tweaks made along the way to ensure the tool worked for us, i don't necessarily think this is solely down to the software but more us trying to strike a balance with what we wanted out of the tool and how complex we would need to make the setup.

Mark from Allyis, Inc.

A robust and flexible tool with a stellar support team.

We use the tool to mange incoming requests. Our clients submit requests via the tool.

Pros

What I liked most was working with the support team to customize the tool and the reports. Any time I wanted a new report or to modify the form, the team were extremely responsive and helpful. Beyond just making requested updates, they would also give me the skills and knowledge to create my own reports and make changes on my own. Support team in particular was incredibly generous with their time and knowledge, and wonderful to work with.

Cons

The only think I can think of is that pages can take longer than we'd like to open.

Lori from Consultant, Marketing and Technical Communication

Screendragon is a good project collaboration software.

Ability to categorize and organize assets to share across a Marketing Communications community; unlimited file storage and rapid downloading; control of workflows

Pros

Visual project tracking; excellent and responsive customer support. The Screendragon team works hard to help customize the interface and functionality for users. Excellent storage capacity, and relatively quick downloading.

Cons

Although strong as project management software, it is a bit less robust at document management and retrieval. Searching is via an open-text field;. files can be organized according to a behind-the-scenes directory structure, however.

Helps with Project Management

Pros

We have weekly meetings with the board so we can present our account details like timeline of project, developments and highlights or milestones that we have achieved. Since our meetings are done weekly, it is important to have a program that can help me manage the tasks and projects we have. I use Screendragon which has been helping me a lot with my work. It enables me to manage my projects accordingly. I can also avail of their resources which helps me improve the way I work. Once we have input our tasks, we have the ability to read the reports which can keep us on track as to where we are heading.

Heather from The Clorox Company

Increased efficicency and knowledge management exponentially

The Screen Dragon software has enabled my company to keep track of marketing claims and collateral, efficiently route them and easily store them. The customer service is second to none and the user interface is very nice. A very cost effective solution to a problem that plagued our company for years.

Pros

Easy user interface, cost effective, amazing customer service, continual improvements, flexible design platform, great collaboration tools.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software.

Laurie from Kellogg Company

Absolutely love working with the Screendragon team, they are my favorite vendor to work with!

Pros

the ability to use off the shelf and customize admin tools allow process owners to make changes to workflow user friendly dashboards reflects work status report builder allows for standard and custom reporting ability to create teams and see work across the team external access to solution allowing agencies to submit ability to measure rework/resubmissions ability to annotate on both pdf and video visibility to owner of annotation ability to have private conversations within solution Screendragon will develop training materials and facilitate training the look and feel is consistent across all of the workflows

Cons

there isn't audio with an Irish accent! our solution was not intended for storage of the final versions.

Katia from Alma

Fast and Great Support Team

My overall experience with Screendragon has been so great that I recommend them with my eyes closed. Great team and always accessible. Also, they will explain and train you with patience. Working with Screendragon has exceeded my expectations.

Pros

I LOVE this software because it was made exactly based on our needs, process and clients. I am in Miami Florida and my Support team is in Ireland. They are always accessible and ready to help for any new request. Implementation time is always quick and effective.

Cons

Since this is a customizable software there might be some features that are not available at the moment but the good things is that they always take those in consideration to improve the software in the future.

Cristina from Lambie Nairn

Good software that recommend all the time.

It´s been 2 years since I´m working with SD, my experience with the it´s positive, always trying to solve the requirements of my client (not easy BTW) and giving me support everytime I need it.

Pros

Cons

The search functionality is not well resolve for us, as there are many items in the client I´m working with. The report fuctionality is not very intuitive. The metrics area should be exportable - every time we need to get some data we spend hours trying to get info.

Game Changer

Pros

Brings agency OS into one platform and is agile enough for multiple agencies to live within the one platform. Interface is slick.

Cons

Lacks mobile app; while you can login to software from Mobile and functionality is there.

Andrea from 180LA

Excellent Experience. Support responds quickly.

Pros

Screendragon can be adapted very easily to fit a companies need. We created the platform based on what we wanted help with (status docs, resource allocation), and support listened to our needs.

Cons

Great customer experience and really good tool

Emma from Kellogg Company

User Centric Functionality at the heart

Pros

Simple to use, user journey is intuitive and easy and fits well with our business needs for the software internally. The recent upgrade has had extremely positive feedback across the business by improving the ease through which the content can be shared and utilised across the business.

Cons

No cons to be noted - we needed to understand how the software could best suit our needs but once the brief was aligned no issues.

Nikole from 180la

Gets the Job Done

Pros

Really great for managing team members' workloads. You can visually see what projects people are working on, which is great when managing resources.

Cons

Sometimes glitchy...? Some things will take 24 hrs before changes are reflected in the software, but it seems inconsistent what things do that. The UI isn't super intuitive and takes some time to learn.

Fernando from Kellogg Company

Commercial Calendar online Platform

Outstanding experience, using this experience with Screendragon as a comparison vs other developers. All the process (discovery, design, implementation) they walked with us, very receptive of any adjustments and providing the correct feedback in order to have a better platform. Any questions or requests were answered swiftly (It was usual to see the adjustments by the next business day) and I am confident that any project with them will reach their objective.

Pros

The base platform is very powerful and allows for a lot of customization. The Screendragon team is very knowledgeable on how to tweak it and provide timely input on how to better do things.

Cons

Nothing. Anything that we didn't like (design, process, etc) was quickly adjusted by the Screendragon team

Leonard from BP

Industry: Oil & Energy

We were able to get the solution up and running quickly and it has been running reliably ever since.

Pros

Easy to get started with the platform - was near plug and play with our existing infrastructure and supported all of our security requirements.

Cons

Would have liked some additional features as default. Once the request is made to SD, they do add it quickly however.

Anthony from McCann

Very Happy and would recommend as a solution

Transparency with all projects and a multi solution site in a single instance

Pros

Multiple solutions within one site (Cloud Storage / Project Management / Annotation / complete transparency & accountability with any project / Reporting) / the fantastic customer facing attitude of all of the ScreenDragon staff

Cons

Im just typing this line due to the character limit on the survey, but i cannot think of any cons using ScreenDragon in my experience

David from Wavemaker

Great Partner

Fantastic partner with good platform, an efficient team and a culture that focuses on delivery for their clients.

Pros

The Screendragon platform is modern, flexible and easily configurable.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like although very happy that the company is investing in more integrations with Office365.

Screendragon ...a nimble Best-in-Class integrated project workflow solution

A Best-in-Class partner in this technology space with a highly motivated and knowledgeable team who are focused on customer service and user experience while ensuring their clients get the ROI on the their investment.

Pros

In a previous corporate role I was part of the business side team reviewing Screendragon as a potential partner for our global One-Stop-Shop integrated marketing and sales collaboration solution. Screendragon was easy to use, seamlessly integrated their DAM with the workflow functionality. Great search capabilities for end users.

Cons

Not much downside. At that time we weren't aware of Screendragon so we had to vet them via their customer references.

Harold from British Petroleum Ltd PLC

Industry: Oil & Energy

Message Bank

a very flexible business, who takes the time to understand our requirements and support us despite difficulties.

Pros

Ease of configuration and time to market from requirements to end users, which supports a very Agile development

Cons

non that can be identifed, meets our requirement

Larry from Retail Strategy Partners

Hyper Local Promotion Activation

Screendragon was an excellent partner. Great at problem solving. Terrific engagement and solution development.

Pros

Clean and user friendly interface. Easy to grasp and engage.

Cons

Customized solution - took time to build out.