Browse Upfluence Reviews

Calvin from BlueFocus

Upfluence: 10/10 - would sign up again.

Switching to Upfluence has been a game changer for my team. Advanced options that allow you to fine-tune your searches, detailed breakdowns of all of the most relevant creator metrics, an intuitive project management system, and easy to use campaign monitoring tools all combine to create a one-stop solution for all of our project needs. Oh, and customer support leaves you feeling like a person rather than just another number on their to-do list.

Pros

- Strong search functions that let you see how effective your search terms are at filtering the results in real time. Can filter by almost any metric. - Detailed metric reports of the data I actually need, not fluff. Activity heat maps are a welcome addition. - Intuitive project and communication management systems. If you have to manage campaigns that involve numerous content creators, the systems is a blessing. - Friendly and knowledgeable customer support that makes you feel like a real person. Extra points for this.

Cons

- We work through a VPN that occasionally has high latency, so I don't like that the system needs to re-download information if I accidentally click away from a content creator's data overview. - Database mismatches/errors can only be corrected by customer service. Completely understandable situation, but it can be annoying if you're under a time-crunch.

Reasons for Choosing Upfluence

I picked Upfluence because the company had a good reputation according to my research. More importantly Upfluence's software provided me with the suite of tools that were missing from my previous software solution.

Reasons for Switching to Upfluence

While the software solution we used was definitely functional, I knew we needed more power to if we were going to stay alive in this hyper-competitive industry.

Cheryl from Amelie Company

Find High Quality Influencers Fast

Easy to use tool that helps you find quality influencers fast.

Pros

This tool is very easy to use. It is similar to Google, where you put in keywords and can find influencers who post about those topics. It's easy to build lists and reach out to multiple influencers at once. I also like how the reporting is, you can pull graphs and see how well the influencers posts did.

Cons

Although they add thousands more each month, there are not as many influencers as I would have hoped. I often have to do the old school manual search, then manually add them into the platform so they are in my lists. Also, customer service is sometimes not very helpful. There is a chat option in the platform but I often have to wait awhile before the problem really gets solved.

A game of two halves

Pros

- Support was very responsive and helpful. - The search and filtering part of the software was great at unearthing relevant influencers

Cons

- The CRM portion of the software was buggy and unintuivite - we resorted to using Gmail instead. We're since tested other dedicated (and *much* cheaper) CRM platforms that worked a charm. - It's incredibly expensive. There are free tools (e.g. Channelcrawler for YouTube) that can replicate some of the searching functionality, and you can supplement this through manual searches. You'd probably need a team of influencer marketing buyers to justify the cost,

Bettina from sloggi

Great Software

Great experience using Upfluence. It's a very useful tool. It has helped us a lot with our influencers research.

Pros

It's easy to look and get in touch with influencers and have everything in the same place.

Cons

The suggested prices are not accurate at all. The differ very very much from what influencers actually ask for.

Cynthia from CRC Agency

Upfluence Review

Pros

I liked how easy it is to use the platform and the accuracy

Cons

Not enough Influencers on the platform & needs to expand filters

Patricia from Mapiful

Great software and customer service

Great! Super recommended for companies working with Influencer Marketing.

Pros

It´s easy to use and we found it super useful to search for new influencers. The customer service is excellent.

Cons

That we could not fully use all their features as much as we would have liked to.

xavier from Digital Business Lab

Upfluence makes us efficient!

Pros

Clear flow: identification, selection, approval, contracting, reporting. Useful data for influencers and benchmarks. Simple UX.

Cons

Getting used to the data breakdowns and organization.

Alexis from Source Code Technology

A great Influencer Platform

We learned a lot about the influencer marketing network through this experience, and we were well guided by our reps during our campaigns. We definitely recommend it!

Pros

The platform is very easy to use, and we had a wonderful follow-up from the software team. It is a practical and user-friendly software. The statistics showing influencers data are also very useful and well displayed.

Cons

Sometimes, the keywords used for research were not exactly matching with the influencers, although it was quite precise in general.

Fantastic piece of Saas

I’d hire them again in an instant. They need monthly pricing options, but I’m a big fan of the software and intend to use it again.

Pros

Easy to use, efficient, reasonably fast software for finding and connecting with Instagram influencers.

Cons

Selecting influencers and adding them to lists is a bit laborious. Batch selection is easy but manual selection can be slow, no function for compact sized list to speed up selections.

Not happy with service

We were not happy. We thought we were signing a month to month, and got trapped into a 12 month contract. It was presented in such a way you thought it was month to month.

Pros

We did not like this software. We will never use again. We are trying to wait until the contract is up so we can stop paying for something we are not using and does not benefit us

Cons

It was difficult to use and confusing and did not get us any results. We may worked with less than 5 influencers in a 6 month period. People just don't respond to their system of engagement.

Nydia from Mixcder

nice software!

I've been using this software for a couple of months. It improves the working efficiency.

Pros

customer service is great!! It helps me get in touch with more influencers and launch more campaigns!

Cons

The only thing to complain is that the search is not accurate enough (but it's fine).

Katrin from Brooks Running

Industry: Sporting Goods

Great tool for simple usage

Very positive. The customer service is amazing!! I think that we are using it not yet to its full extend.

Pros

The simplicity of the tool, good overview

Cons

Sometimes I wonder how accurate the numbers are as other tools show other numbers. E.g. engagement rate