• Pros

• "Online and Offline Tracking and Campaign Management "

• "It's familiar to me, the information I'm looking for is generally where I'm looking for it. Most importantly, the tracking works."

• "Excellent tool for tracking and reporting. Good segmentation and after a while it is easy to use despite the outdated interface. "

• Cons

• "The user experience and interface could do with a little bit of modernizing, but under the hood it does everything we need."

• "I find the service quite clucking and not particularly user friendly, particularly in areas such as Media Tools and Campaigns. "

• "Nothing was bad. It’s easy to use, intuitive, customisable and easy to integrate. "

Browse Income Access Reviews

Charles from Sports

Income Access, The Best Affiliate Marketing Software

Pros

Online and Offline Tracking and Campaign Management

Anthony from TAG Media

The Total Package... Everything I Need

With over a decade of experience in Affiliate Management, Income Access is the most comprehensive, flexible and cost-effective software that I have ever used and remains my preferred choice. Recent years have seen new platforms launched that may look shinier, have a more modern architecture or some nice innovations but, taken as a whole, there is nobody else I've seen that provides *everything* I need to do my job backed up with excellent support and the kind of 'bulletproof' reliability and security that my clients require before they'll invest their trust.

Pros

The granular level of the reporting engine is the single most important tool for any affiliate manager and that is the biggest quality of this software. Income Access 'get' what AM's need to see and also 'how' we need to see it. Reports from 'other' software providers don't have any of this flexibility, forcing me to run multiple reports, export them all, combine them in excel and only THEN begin to analyse - a waste of my time! With Income Access it takes me seconds to generate meaningful reports on the programme as a whole, on different products right down to an individual player or tracking link as well as every level in between.

Cons

Some of the navigation and menu order in the last update seemed messy and not intuitive

Reasons for Choosing Income Access

Quality and flexibility of reporting Proven track record, over a decade of software development Have *already* integrated with every game provider, 3rd party & developer that I could ever need Pricing structure that offers me scalability and better value

Adam from Better Collective Tennessee

Necessary Software for US Affiliate Business

I am very familiar with Income Access, having used it in some form or other for about 15 years now. The software is fairly reliable and simple enough to navigate once you know what you're doing. There's a little bit of a learning curve, but once you're past it, you can get what you come for most of the time without much issue. Technologically, I'd like to see them catch up with other products. Less downtime, better mobile experience, easier way to switch between various accounts. But overall it works.

Pros

Cons

Mobile experience is basically nonexistent for the logging in user.

Sven from Sven Horvat

One of the best in the field

Pros

Tons of tracking and management tools, great customer service and easy to use.

Cons

Not much at all to dislike, all around good software.

Sarah from Fresh8 Gaming

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

The go to affiliate platform for the gaming industry

The IA team are a big pro of using IA, always on hand to help. The system is by far the most comprehensive compared to competitors in the space. It'll allow any affiliate or operator to make big strides in the affiliate space.

Pros

A really comprehensive affiliate system that efficiently allows you to track performance & generate creative, links to give to your affiliates. Big UI improvements over the last year have made it more simple to use, the single sign on in particular helps me manage my affiliate activity far easier than ever before.

Cons

It'd be nice to see better use of preview images when taking ads off the system and sometimes the reporting choices can feel overwhelming but once you get your head around which each means, there's a huge amount of choice.

Matt from Aretonet

THE market leader in iGaming Affiliate Platforms

Pros

- The platform is recognised worldwide by affiliates and publishers which overcomes any trust barriers for new iGaming operators to build strong relationships for growth - The product is very easy to use, to create campaigns, upload creative and publish those campaigns to all or segments of your affiliate database. - It's easy to create segments of affiliates to target with specific creatives or promotions - The reporting provides a good mix or summary and detailed reports for performance and revenue

Cons

- The UI could do with bringing up to date, and not relying on older technologies. However, I do know that a new version is in development so exited to see that! - Search for creative items could be improved but again, with the new platform coming, I'm expecting this to be upgraded.

Reasons for Choosing Income Access

- Platform recognition in the industry - Pricing - Support (technical, onboarding and account management)

Brenda from QuinnBet

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Income Access offer effective tools for growth

I have had a very positive experience with Income Access, they offer great assistance and tools to grow and track any affiliate program.

Pros

The Income Access System was very easy to integrate with our own and the support we received from Income Access during set up, and throughout, was fantastic. Their reporting tool is very comprehensive and allows us to extrapolate huge amounts of data and drill down to specifics in order to analyse performance.

Josh from Fantasy Sports Shark

Industry Leaders for a Reason

Pros

Income Access has been the industry standard for gambling related affiliate programs since I can remember. Feature rich with a solid support team, it made sense for us as a small (but rapidly expanding) business to partner with IA to help grow our affiliate platform as well as add a level of reassurance to our partners that we are working with an industry leader.

Keith from Gambling & Casinos

INCOME ACCESS REVIEW FOR GAMBLING INDUSTRY

Excellent - will look to use for all businesses I am involved with

Pros

Extends reach to affiliates dramatically. Takes onerous overheads of our business Helps develop extensive network of valuable contacts Adds revenues that otherwise wouldn't be received Easy to use software from a functionality perspective - fully transparent

Cons

None of note - always looking for faster integration but it was never bad in comparison to other vendors and I will always ask for faster. Intuitive AI but that will be an ongoing development request

Reasons for Switching to Income Access

Dissatisfaction with others and heard positive news about IA

Dimitris from Soar Malta Ltd

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

A valuable tool in our quiver.

Income Access is a must-have software. Apart from that, software is also the people behind it and I must say that we are talking about a spectacular team of experts that are always there to provide their support and expertise in a bullet proof, reliable framework.

Pros

Cons

Media could be displayed better and generally the interface needs an upgrade, but I am sure that IA is already on it.

Ian from Rightlander

All About The Service

The highest complement I can pay is that when I started my current company, I told everyone I wanted them to supply a service as good as Income Access. True story. A company is as much about the people that run it as the underlying product and you want to know that you both in safe hands and looked after and for as long as I can remember, Income Access have done just that.

Pros

I wasn't a 'power' user: tended to dip in and out for the essentials but it's used by so many programs that I became very familiar with it very quickly. That also makes it hard to review for someone new but as someone who used it a lot before I sold my affiliate business, I found it easy to get what I needed.

Cons

I always felt that compared to more recent entrants to the market, the software felt a bit dated. However, it performed the functions I needed and was easy to navigate so how important are looks in the great scheme of things?

Lee-Ann from AffiliateINSIDER

IncomeAccess offers super value

I've used Income Access for client programs for well over a decade and it is a software that I'd recommend to any new brand coming to market

Pros

The Income Access network is easy to use and provides in depth analysis for agencies to manage clients well on the platform. The reporting , ad serving solution and breadth of tracking functionality allows programs to start small and scale fast.

Cons

There are a few design features which make the software outdated but it in no way impedes performance or functionality on the platform and delivery of the product.

Sam from Pageant Media Ltd

Industry: Publishing

Award winning software

Pros

Income Access is widely recognised as the number 1 affiliation and marketing software company in the online gambling space. They won the EGR B2B awards in 2019 for best affiliate software supplier and when I talk to my clients they are constantly talked about as ‘the’ company to speak with in this space.

Cons

Some say it looks outdated for an industry leading provider…..but still widely chosen by awards judges as the best in form.