• Pros

• "Easy to use - Friendly user Customer support "

• "All the features are extremely impactful and easy to use. Also the integration is very simple and easy."

• "User friendly UI along with url checker feature and also smartlink feature "

• Cons

• "Most of the features are there the only feature which is missing is impression pixel but I am sure the tech team is working on it and soon it will be up for use."

• "It took the company some time to integrate platforms properly and see conversions, but we received guidance all along the way. "

• "Company is relatively new on the market but evolving quickly Payment - only credit card and bank transfer (no paypal yet)"

Browse vene dash Reviews

Philippe from Telecommunication

Vene Dash is good to use

Very nice customer services and support Very user fiendly and easy to use

Pros

Easy to use - Friendly user Customer support

Cons

All is good to use and many feature and helping my tracking business

Response from Venedash

Replied March 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We hope you keep enjoying the platform.

Rishi from Techniads Affiliate Pvt. Ltd.

Pros

User friendly UI along with url checker feature and also smartlink feature

Cons

Lack of postback testing environment just like other affiliate panel

Reasons for Choosing vene dash

It was pokect friendly as we are just an startup and also it has some additional features which makes it value for money

Melissa from Simplified Technologies

Great tool for campaign management

Pros

Vene dash has been really helpful for tracking our campaigns' performance and generating reports, which are very detailed. UI is friendly and customer support is great.

Rafi from Raftika Ltd

Great product and an amazing support team

I will advise anyone that is looking for an affiliate tracker to use the platform.

Pros

I liked the ease of use and the main features .

Cons

I did not like the fact that I can not use our domain name.

Reasons for Choosing vene dash

The services level and the overall pricing .

Amazing tracking platform

Vene Dash, does the job. IT TRACKS your campaigns. It is user friendly, which makes it very fun to use. And the price model is one of the most competitive in the industry.

Pros

First of all, Vene Dash is one of the most beautiful, user friendly, and easy to use tracking platforms that I came across in my last 7 years in the industry. I have seen and worked with many from Tune, Cake, Affise, Offerslook, Everflow and the list goes on. From all these platforms I believe that Vene Dash, is the fastest, and most user friendly platform I have ever seen. Secondly, to be honest, any third party tech solution can be great on its own, but is worth nothing without the right support. In the case of Vene Dash, the support is impeccable, on top of its game. one of the mean reasons is that I really have the feeling that everybody behind this product is 200% involved and motived and treats it as their own. And genuinely wants to make sure that everything is in the best way possible for the customer.

Cons

The software is relatively new, everything is working and everything is fantastic. Due to that it also means that many cool features still will be released in the short term. You could see it as a con, but in my believe this is also a good thing. The Vene Dash team due to this can also adapt the platform to your needs and really listens to your feedback and directly takes action.

Timo from Matthias & Associates

Great tracking solution

Experience has been great so far. Great value for money and a solid set of features. I always get great customer service and quick responses to each question I have.

Pros

I have been working with a few tracking solutions in the past years and I was surprised about the level of support. They helped me set up everything quickly and from day one I could use the platform for my campaigns. They actually consider my feedback on improvements and feature requests which is nice for a change.

Cons

I don't have many complaints. After getting used to it it's great and they definitely have fewer problems than previous platforms I used.

Vuk from VP

A really fair tracking platform

Pros

An incredible piece of tracking software. Comes at a great price point, that an average marketing company can take to get really accurate and stable tracking. It's top tier quality at an average price point - so you get more for the same amount of money compared to the competition.

Cons

The reporting features are a bit difficult to explain to not so techy users. However, their team is eager to listen to customer feedback and have already deployed several changes to the way these are displayed to include more data and help the end user to gather, filter and sort data easier.

Bernard from Gozomo SA (PTY) LTD

Improved performance with a streamlined system

Conversion optimization allows our company to scale our business and lower operational costs.

Pros

Good customer-oriented approach - support staff is friendly - Dedicated Account manager help with the onboarding process - Issues & concerns are addressed almost immediately Smart links Dedicated publisher portal Fraud protection feature in built

Cons

Response from Venedash

Replied February 2020

Thank you very much for such a nice review! We are working hard on improving our product week after week and on providing excellent support our users deserve.

Vikas from Mobi World Communication

Great Support

The overall experience have been great. Also i would like to mention the support i received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been unbelievable. This both guys are always on their toes and go extra yard to support. I remember at times i even asked the silly question and yet i got prompt feedback which is why i would highly recommend this product to anybody.

Cons

Karan from BKV DIGIMEDIA PVT. LTD.

Software specifications

It is a great software for a startup firm. Provided timely services by the support. Easy and quick quary solving staff.

Pros

I feel it very easy to understand.

Cons

Not at all.

Frank from DiPiazza VO

Industry: Performing Arts

Vene Dash is the BOMB!

Ever since I started outsourcing this area of my business...my business has grown exponentially!

Pros

First off the customer service is AMAZING! Their support staff has been friendly every step of the way with my outsourcing crew. Kinda eery how quickly they respond to any questions that pop up! LOVE that the fraud protection that's built into Vene Dash.

Cons

Wish they offered Paypal! That's what I use all of the time...hopefully that feature will be added soon!

Reasons for Choosing vene dash

Extremely easy to use and highly recommenced by most of my colleagues in the VO industry.

Response from Venedash

Replied April 2020

Thank you very much for such a positive review!

Nwanma from Kable Media Network

Performance Review

Its been cool so far

Pros

The stress free offer loading and the reporting aspect.

Cons

The part where all users see all that happens in the platform

Fraud detection and cheap

Response from Venedash

Replied February 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate our collaboration.