All Evercopy Reviews

Ignacio

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2023

Evercopy allowed us to establish and maintain a consistent brand voice.

Evercopy allowed us to establish and maintain a consistent brand voice across all of their marketing content. Thanks to Evercopy, we use previously defined language guidelines and patterns to ensure that the generated content is aligned with the identity and values of the brand, ensuring that each message is relevant and attractive to potential customers. Another useful point is that the platform can generate content in minutes instead of hours, which allows marketing teams to focus on other important tasks.

PROS

By having access to an AI-powered content generator, more content can be generated in less time. This allows me to be more productive and have more time to focus on other strategic tasks. Another advantage I find is that it provides insight into the performance of the generated content. This includes metrics like the number of visits, conversion rate, and customer engagement. This data allows you to evaluate and adjust your content strategy.

CONS

You may have limitations in terms of creativity and originality. since some of the content is generic and lacking in personality, which can affect the ability to stand out and differentiate from the competition. In addition, effective use of the platform may require considerable learning and familiarization time. Not everyone has the skill or time to learn how to use the software optimally, which may limit its usefulness for some users.

Shivam

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Staggering Substance Execution with Real-Time Experiences!

Evercopy employments manufactured insights to move forward and computerize showcasing strategies. You'll be able to spare time and get comes that are proficient due to their speed and quality. In spite of the fact that there are a few downsides, they are enormously outweighed by the points of interest. You'll have a piece of intellect knowing that your vital records are continuously available much appreciated by this innovation. It empowers the administration of fabric as well as its era in a practically solid design.

PROS

It moreover gives me data on how well the made fabric is performing, which is another advantage. There's without a doubt less association with the past frameworks the organization utilized. I can compose emails, item portrayals, web journal sections, indeed book outlines right on the site, which spares me time and exertion. Another noteworthy addition is that it underpins a wide run of designs. It is supportive of making substance from these inputs and showing it fittingly on our site or social media. I appreciate how it does all of its investigations utilizing information that has been assembled in genuine time.

CONS

It does not however show any disappointment or disgraceful application of this arrangement. You must pay a month-to-month or annual enrollment to utilize the tool's full highlight set. Depending on how great your camera is, the copies might not be as great. Its introductory fetching, which may be more prominent than that of other conventional replicating procedures, must be neglected. The devices are compelling for us, but more individualized data would be best.

Rishin

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Evercopy good service overall

PROS

Used evercopy to do a sentiment analysis on a piece of text, did a decent job. latency was a bit slow

CONS

I think that the alternatives in the market offer more robustness in language generation

Disco

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

My honest experience with Evercopy software.

The key achievement we have derived from Evercopy is building the spirit of togetherness and team work in our organization. Everything energy is now centralized to achieving our goals which has brought great results and aiming for even better. Try this software.

PROS

We had an easy time launching this tool. It was very interesting learning the features and setting up specifications. I and my team appreciate every single results since evercopy has made our work easy and effective. Also the tool is very affordable. Reliability and security of information is key feature. Evercopy is great.

CONS

At the beginning, we had difficulty customizing the dashboard to fit our organizational needs but thanks to the supportive customer service team. Everything went well and now we are glad it works perfectly well.

Koji

Market Research, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed September 2023

A system that increases business scope

This is a tool that has allowed marketing strategies to be executed with great security. It also works with AI systems and data backup and copying to ensure that executions are more effective.

PROS

I like it because it is a multi-format system, something that allows the adaptation to be much faster, this system has automatable systems so the work burden would be less with this tool, it also allows brand management efforts to be really simple and at the same time beneficial for the company, it allows the creation of advertisements and more precise and customizable conversations or interactions.

CONS

I have no criticisms about this tool, its functions are constantly changing and improving, since traditional marketing methods are becoming a thing of the past and with this solution you can manage projects from start to finish but you have to keep in mind that the tool does not is free

Junko

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Evercopy revolutionizes the world of copies

For those who need to make large volumes of copies on a regular basis, Evercopy is the perfect choice. Its speed and quality will allow you to save time and obtain professional results

PROS

Evercopy has been designed to be intuitive and user friendly, which is something I like, even for those with no copying experience. You don't need to be an expert to get professional results. It is an innovative solution that promises to revolutionize the way we make copies. With its outstanding quality, impressive speed and ease of use, it offers many advantages for those looking for professional and efficient copies.

CONS

Although Evercopy offers many advantages, we cannot ignore its initial price, which can be higher than other conventional copying systems. However, its quality and efficiency pay off this investment in the long run.

Rose

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2023

An artificial intelligence-powered marketing platform that assists personalize brand content

Generating personalized content for our marketing campaigns is smooth and thanks to the AI capabilities we can automate and improve marketing

PROS

I like the friendly interface provided by Evercopy which allows us to create long personalized grammar and spelling error free content for our socials that helps promote marketing

CONS

The long I have used Evercopy i have not realized any downside and faults with the tool

Silvia

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2023

The Effective Forms Management and Content Building Capability is Impressive.

Sales operation data reports management is very smooth and contacts and employees data management and Ads management with Evercopy is great.

PROS

Evercopy can generate Text easily and the new content creation and also the editing of text is amazing and great annotation platform.Reports are very useful and the marketing content and other business information management is very simple when using Evercopy capabilities.

CONS

Reliable forms creation and easy multiple sales content monitoring system with zero problem so far and the performance is cost effective.

10,000+ employees

Good for Automated Content Creation

My over experience is good with the tool, mainly using it for text completion in our line of work which is consumer insights research.

PROS

We are using Everycopy to create prompt questions while we are doing extensive consumer insights studies and it's really helping us to move fast with the questions.

CONS

The only missing point, or an improvement point for them is that sometimes to create a text we need to put a lot of information, text completion might be imporoved.

Martin

Food & Beverages, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed September 2023

Incretabulous and masterful AI Content Marketing Platform.

PROS

I'm delighted that Evercopy makes it easy for us to create high-performing marketing contents that are useful as they make our brand to grow.Again,it's fast to engage with our audience seamlessly with this tool.

CONS

There isn't any area of AI Content Marketing that Evercopy doesn't cover hence it's very helpful and I lack any challenge to pinpoint.

Hideki

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2023

The perfect solution to manage your copies

Take advantage of automatic copy scheduling options to avoid forgetfulness and ensure you always have an up to date version of your documents

PROS

I like Evercopy because it is an innovative tool that simplifies copy management, allowing you to maximize the efficiency of your work, it has an intuitive and friendly interface, which makes the process of managing your copies simple and fast. With this tool, you will be able to make backup copies in an automated and scheduled way, saving time and minimizing the risk of data loss.

CONS

To use all the features of Evercopy Software, a stable Internet connection is required

Alex

Online Media, 2-10 employees

A very useful plataform

Overall, it's a platform that has exceeded my expectations. I'm definitely going to incorporate it into my daily routine and wholeheartedly recommend it to others. The interface is exceptionally intuitive, and the features are incredibly valuable.

PROS

I was recently introduced to the Evercopy platform, and I can confidently attest to its incredible utility in enhancing my work. As someone responsible for the entire marketing facet of my company, Evercopy has emerged as an indispensable ally in my endeavors.One of the standout features of Evercopy is its ability to seamlessly integrate with my role in marketing. Leveraging the power of AI, it generates high-quality content that not only serves as a source of inspiration but also aids me in presenting my projects more efficiently. This, in turn, frees up more of my time to focus on strategy and creative aspects, resulting in an overall more impactful marketing approach.

CONS

I haven't found anything that I didn't like about this platform. Every feature fully met my expectations.

Edwin

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

My Views on Evercopy Utilization

Target optimization and automatic branding for our services.

PROS

It has been seamless generate and publish content for our financial services which help promote our brand online.

CONS

Whenever I turn to Evercopy, I barely encounter issues and if, the vendor success team resolve them rapidly.

Jared

Chemicals, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

AI assisted content generation tool

Creating content and evaluating ideas can be done from a central point.AI helps to automate content generation and posting

PROS

I like the power that AI brings in automating content generation and expanding on ideas. Managing of our socials is also centralized which helps saving time navigating on different platforms

CONS

The only downside to using the tool is that content generated is not personalized and is not generic

Gabriel

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Elevating Productivity with Smart Clipboard Synchronization

By making copied text, images, and links available whenever and wherever needed, it has greatly facilitated our workflow.

PROS

A seamless and consistent user experience is made possible by Evercopy's ability to sync clipboard content across devices. It's quite helpful to create custom clipboard sets because it enables us to organise related items for quick access.

CONS

Offline access to clipboard history and items could enhance its usability. It would be great if its offline functionalities were improved for a seamless user experience.

Ian

Chemicals, 201-500 employees

Smarter Marketing Starts with Evercopy

Our content development time has been greatly cut while also being much more effective thanks to its automation capabilities.

PROS

Evercopy is an all-in-one solution because it supports a wide variety of content types, including blog articles and social media captions.Evercopy offers insightful metrics that allow us to improve the effectiveness of our content efforts.

CONS

Although AI-driven content development is great, there are occasions when the content needs a human touch to polish it.

Thanks for your feedback!

Replied August 2023

Rexandal

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Generating content free from grammatic errors and spelling mistakes

Generating content free from grammar and spelling mistakes with ease

PROS

The tool has an amazing and responsive customer support. I like the comprehensive check it does on our content making it free from grammatic errors and spelling

CONS

There is simply nothing not to like only the customization can be improved

Celestine

Consumer Goods, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Centralized automated AI content management for all our socials

Evercopy has been crucial in automating and generating content for all our social medias from a central point

PROS

I like the robust centralized management of content for all our socials with an automated image and text generation tool

CONS

The cost to license is expensive especially for small organizations

Dan