What are Introbrand users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Introbrand software through verified user reviews

• icon"The amount of time that one can save using this animation maker is unimaginable. Select a suitable template, provide your logo and bam."
  • icon"Very easy to use no matter what your skill level or experience in animated graphics, great for a low budget project too."
  • icon"I really enjoy trying out new looks with this software."
  • icon"The only problem i would say is the limited chose."
  • icon"There is nothing that we would say we disliked."
  • icon"The customization possibilities are minimal that is the lacking factor here. But anyways this product wasn't created to make high ended animations."

Browse all Introbrand Reviews

• Have you used Introbrand and would like to share your experience with others?

Ken

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Awesome tool for a simpleton like me!

I'm starting a new social campaign based on instructional videos and I'm really excited to have an intro video to polish them up. Looking forward to working more in the future!

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate. I'm not animation savvy whatsoever, but the tools allowed me to just express some creativity and did everything else for me!

Cons

I wish I was able to customize the animation a little more, but it hasn't affected me at all.

Response from Introbrand

Thank you for your feedback and your appreciation for simplicity, it was our goal to make Introbrand Logo Animation Maker as simple as possible but keeping the results absolutely professional.

Amanda

Great for quick intros!

So far it was great! Unfortunately they don’t keep master files so if you loose it you have to buy a new one. In our case our hard drive got corrupted and we lost it. They offered a discount though

Pros

Very easy to look through/ get proofs for any video on the site! Easy to order if you want the proof

Cons

I wish there were more color/ music options- especially if your company or school has specific colors it can get difficult.

Response from Introbrand

Thank you for your review. We assume you are referring to our free preview video function. Glad you loved it! It makes all the difference to see what you get for free. We are constantly adding new features to Introbrand, including the specific colors you proposed, coming soon.

Good!

Pros

It's easy to use for everybody. Also customer support very good!

Cons

The animations are very simple - it's hard to get something harder.

Response from Introbrand

Thanks for your review, our animations are all clean and simple designed because they're intended for business and professional videos. There's nothing worse than a lengthy and overly cluttered video intro that makes people hit the skip button.

Replied April 2019

Saves me having to learn how to Animate!

A very streamlined user experience overall. We're going to be launching our start-up in the coming months, and its great to know that we now have one less thing to worry about.

Pros

I really enjoy trying out new looks with this software. It affords me the opportunity to try out different effects, and see how they appear. It's so easy to use and manipulate to get the look that fits. I also enjoy the many sound-bite options provided. The fact that there are several levels of definition is so handy as not all platforms can handle higher levels of HD.

Cons

I haven't experienced any negative aspects of this software. People can complain about the pricing all they want, I find no issue with it whatsoever.

Response from Introbrand

Thank you for your positive feedback and pointing out that we render up to UHD 4K resolution. We believe it's the future but still many video makers can't afford to shoot, edit and process 4K because its very resource heavy.

Greg

Industry: Computer Games

Love it

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and all the templates.

Cons

There is nothing not to love about introband

Response from Introbrand

We appreciate your love for Introbrand! Thank you for your positive review.

Lars Erik

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Easy peacy

Pros

The software is easy to use, and looks great.

Cons

Perhaps one could have more soundtracks available.

Response from Introbrand

Hey Lars, thank you for your positive review! Our music soundtracks were exclusively composed and are included for free, we didn't want to use the same stock music that everybody else is using. Check in again, soon we'll be adding more music tracks to our library.

Joe

Easy and Professional

Pros

It was super easy to create a very professional looking animated logo. Took less than a minute to upload our logo and get a demo.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is if a logo is in black and white, or two tones, it would be a nice feature to be able to select the two tones in stead of it just being black and white.

Response from Introbrand

Thank you for your positive review Joe! We're working on adding more color presets and features, so far you can change the colors with the overall color adjust slider which is often enough to match your brand colors.

tom

Brill Vids

Pros

Easy to use and professional finish. Well made videos.

Cons

Bit expensive for 4k, at the highest fps.

Response from Introbrand

Thank you Tom for your positive feedback! 4K resolution takes heavy resources at our end to create and prepare the animations, that's why they're more premium, but well worth!

Replied April 2019

Least Time Consuming Animator!

I am a video editor which means I would be using the Introbrand Logo Animation Maker everyday right? Well, No. What I actually use this is for taking a reference of the templates when I am out of ideas or time essentially. So the template quality is a bit clogged up in some case, but for referencing the templates it does help me always!

Pros

The amount of time that one can save using this animation maker is unimaginable. Select a suitable template, provide your logo and bam! You are done. If you find the right template, then you will be through and far ahead of everyone when the time is a critical factor in your work.

Cons

The customization possibilities are minimal that is the lacking factor here. But anyways this product wasn't created to make high ended animations. The main purpose is to easily use templates and animate a logo in least time possible and it definitely suites these kind of projects.

⭐️ Rich

Good product and easy to use

Pros

Easy to use and good quality images. Love it!

Cons

Additional costs for extras that you don't realise when you sign up.

Response from Introbrand

Hey Rich, glad to hear you appreciate our quality animations! Our prices on the website are for Standard HD 720p video resolution. After sign up we offer more options for people that like to go for a premium video resolution, but the base pricing stays the same without any extra costs.

cheprot

Industry: Facilities Services

BEST LOGO ANIMATER

introband helps in solving logo designing issues and fast to deliver projects

Pros

THIS product software is very easy to use and fastest even a new comer can use it very easily

Cons

its very user friendly and also it as already made template that can chose from while designing the logo

christopher

Very easy to use

Pros

Cons

the only problem i would say is the limited chose

Alicia

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Highly Recommended

Pros

We absolutely LOVED using this software. It was very user friendly!

Cons

None! There is nothing that we would say we disliked!

Response from Introbrand

Hey Alicia! Thank you for your amazing review! We're delighted to hear that you loved our web app. We hope you could create a beautiful animated logo for your business.

Lucineia

Industry: Alternative Medicine

practicality in creating animation

my experiences with introbrand have been very helpful, I have developed videos with better qualities in a short period of time and this for me is very relevant

Pros

even though I didn't have any animation skills, I was able to easily execute my videos. the didactics of the introbrand are very dynamic.

Cons

at the moment I have nothing to complain about, I don't use all the features of the system, but the few that I use are very satisfactory

Introbrand