• Pros

• "MailCleaner will filter automatically all valid messages for you, once you setup a domain."

• " This software is used in the organization where I work and it works avoiding those unwanted emails that can be malicious and it also keeps me informed of eventually."

• "We used this product for few years and discontinued after switching to office 365. When we used, it worked reasonably well. Open source was the plus that I noticed and self hosted is another."

• Cons

• "Everything is in the best order, I have nothing wrong to say."

• "I would like to have the option to choose my sensitivity levels."

• "The only thing that I notice is the level of sensitivity is not that flexible and this software is not available to other platform to install."

Browse MailCleaner Reviews

Helen from Saks Elementary School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great email filter

Excellent email protection!

Pros

Great email filter for spam and virus detection and cleaning!

Cons

I would like to have the option to choose my sensitivity levels.

Zeljko from zeljko dinic

MailCleaner is a complete and free email solution for you.

I have a clean computer from unnecessary messages.

Pros

Cons

Everything is in the best order, I have nothing wrong to say.

Jeremy from Sunbelt contractors

Review! Mail cleaner

Love it! Super easy, simple, use it alot. It comes in handy when you have hundreds of emails coming in daily.

Pros

I like how I can clean my phone in just one push of a button! It gets spam and unwanted emails out. Super easy to use

Cons

Nothing so far. Been using this for nearly 1 year and use it alot. It's nice to have because I get so many annoying emails.

Review of MailCleaner

This software cleaned my mail box of spams

Pros

After use of this software my email box is totally clean and no spams any more.

Cons

I dont like the price. It seems so expensive for me.

Response from MailCleaner

Replied April 2019

Hi and thanks a lot for your review. The pricing of Virtual Appliance is expensive for small companies, but yo can also choose the Cloud Services that will be more adapted for a small number of users.

Raul from Yhare

Industry: Music

Excellent protection against spam and viruses in email

Since I am using the program I have not been affected by any virus and this generate trust in the provider.

Pros

It has a friendly interface, is easy to use and the installation process is fast. It really does its job detecting viruses and files with dangerous content.

Cons

Sometimes it allows the sending of unwanted emails and this makes us doubt a bit about security.

Albernes from MppTT

With a simple click, a user can delete or release any message retained by the filter

The process of detecting and filtering spam is transparent, regulated by standards and reliable.

Pros

implements a series of complementary techniques to detect filtering and blocking unwanted mail Combines artificial intelligence algorithms and adapts constantly to identify the changing techniques of spammers

Cons

The level of false is high, and that is why it should be used with care Spammers can break this defense with the help of smart technologies. Using softwares that generate different contents (texts, graphics, etc.) in each spam message se requieren muchas actualizaciones

Yaira from C.V.G. Venalum

It works, it does the work

Pros

Cons

We have not had any problems using this software in the organization where I work, so I have no complications with this product.

Spam Filter

Pros

Cons

There were some false positives that created some issues.

DIANE from self employed ebay seller

The Spam Fighter!!

I observed this software and am planning to download the free trial to familiarize myself and then buy the software. It is apparent that MailCleaner is a great way to stop the huge amount of irritating Spam that is experienced every time the computer is turned on and email downloaded.

Pros

I love when software products offer a free 30 day trial so that the benefits become well known before you commit....and this software is definitely a great product. Being active on the internet comes with the almost inevitable onslaught of Spam. This software keeps almost all of it at bay, which, along with many other features and benefits, keeps the email folders less cumbersome.

Cons

I found nothing to dislike about this software.

I think this software is one of the best business anti spam message that I used so far.

It lessen unwanted emails and spammers.

Pros

I search detected and existing viruses and threats. And it avoids unwanted emails and notify the user immediately if there's a malicious emails. And what I like about this software is it easily identify the changing techniques of spammers.

Ahmed ali from Aqib farid

Thanks God no more tention of spam mails

We are getting rid of spam mail through it very easily.

Pros

The mailcleaner is true a mail cleaner it really helps us in cleaning our email from spam mails that are very irritatiing and it is also very cheap.

Cons

As far as i am concerned i have nothing to say about any cons of mailcleaner the only thing that is missing in mailcleaner is that it is not available in all platforms

ronald from FUNDACION VIVIENDA

Sophisticated filtering technology.

The knowledge of interesting search options.

Pros

The best thing about this software is the way to perform the searches of the detected or existing viruses or threats.

Cons

Despite being a free antivirus it should be more flexible to configure the level of sensitivity and be available to other platforms.

Tracey from Sportsground.com

MailCleaner is a great tool that is easy for all levels of users to get into with a clean interface

Pros

This is really the best business anti spam - I have tried it on a couple of clients who went on to becoming paying customers.

Cons

Our customers are very satisfied with the quality of the product and the great support so I can not complain either.

I have been using this software for 2 months and I am very pleased

Pros

Spam in mail is tedious, threatening and takes time to erase. That's why I like this software so much.Installation process is easy and fast and support is great.

Cons

Nothing to say,for me everything is ok .

Grace from Education management

superb

Pros

price /month/user starting price really cant be beaten 24/7 customer support is super convenient overall just really great

Cons

should be used with care, sometimes does let spam emails through, but overall is quite reliable and a great product

May 2013

Olivier from PMEIS SA

May 2013

MailCleaner Anti spam Solution for Enterprise

This is really the best business anti spam All our customers are really happy with this anti spam solution

Pros

We provide MailCleaner Anti spam for our customers, small and medium compagnies. Our customers are very satisfied by the quality of the product and the great support. We provide the cloud hosted solution for customers without own mail server and the Enterprise Edition for customers with own mail server and we install it on VMware.

Cons

Nothing to say

November 2013

David from CGL Micro inc

November 2013

Staaaaaable and generous

That is a robuste solution (two reboot in about 10 month), many functionalities, the most generous community (free) version to start with, upgrade to commercial version to get extra (support, managed or hosted version, etc). I managed a few hundred domains wit it. I was an ESVA customer that is thrilled with MailCleaner; a must to try.

Esther from Upwork

Since I.started using this software I have not been affected by any virus or spam messages.

Protects me from viruses and spam messages in my emails.

Pros

It is very easy to use and a great navigation .It protects me from viruses .Installation process is so easy and fast.

Cons

Its unique in its own way but sometimes some spam messages goes through.I am.not sure about he security of my emails when using this software .