• Pros

• "It does a fairly decent job of filtering my accounts on Outlook as I get allot of spam on my work email. If was not for Spam Fighter I would have to change my email address!"

• "SPAMfighter is easy to install, and processes about 60% of my junk emails. "

• "I have seen a tremendous improvement in spam since starting my usage of SPAMfighter. It works great as advertised."

• Cons

• "The software interface looks a little older and could do with some freshening up the the overall function of the product is strong. "

• "The biggest issue with Spam Fighter is it does delete some real emails. I understand though as it is impossible to create perfect system ."

• "No real downside, I enjoy the extra level of screening and can't afford to waste time so this program really helps me achieve what I need and organizes my inbox. "

Browse SPAMfighter Reviews

Excellent to avoid these unwanted emails.

Pros

excellent anti-spam very practical, easy to use to avoid those emails that are unwanted junk that only harm our teams providing innovative programs and solutions to optimize and protect PCs.

Cons

SPAMfighter do well the work of eliminating the spam mails, but also deleted some emails that are not threats.

Andrew from Glenns Ferry School District

Very easy to setup and use and gets the job done

Easy to use and setup and works well.

Pros

It is easy to setup and and it works fairly well. It is hard to strike the perfect balance between blocking to much and not blocking enough. Given how tricky spam is nowadays this software does a decent job of discerning between the too. It does make mistakes but not enough to be an issue.

Grahame from Wild-Card.org

Industry: Publishing

Spam Fighter Works Well!

Cons

When It Works, It's Great, But ...

Okay, but it should be able to process all of my incoming spam messages, not just some of them.

Pros

SPAMfighter is easy to install, and processes about 60% of my junk emails.

Cons

It cannot process many of my junk emails (about 40%). When I select those messages, right-click, and choose "Block", nothing happens. I have to manually delete the message and I assume that the information about the offending email is not transmitted to SPAMfighter. I reported this issue in November 2018 to Support, but the response said that I should just delete it manually. That would be an acceptable response if I hadn't purchased SPAMfighter PRO.

blake from Hart Homes

SPAM! The worst possible emails you have to sift through to get your day going.

Pros

I honestly used spend about half my morning orgainzing my inbox to delete spam and block senders. No matter how much I tried to create rules etc for all of the spam I recieved, once I installed spamfighter, my problems were solved.

Jeff from Glenns Ferry School District

We use it on the few computers that have Outlook and it works great!

Pros

It really is a hassle free piece of filtering software. You can easily set it up and leave it and besides the odd incorrect flag it works as described.

Cons

The interface is a little less polished then it could be but there isn't a whole lot else wrong with it. We use it here and it does its job!

Karan from ASU

A decent tool

Pros

It does a really good job at filtering out the spam mails. Would highly recommend it others to consider it.

Cons

User interface needs to more friendly and modern looking. It does look like an old software. Hopefully next versions would be better.

Alexander from C.V.G. Venalum

solid, secure and effective software

Pros

it is an effective tool. Whenever I receive a new mail. SPAMfighter does its job and examines automatically sending unwanted emails to your spam folder.

Cons

has the free standard version limited unlike the pro version that contains all the full features for more advanced protection. However this version is not free a great limitation for many users

I use it for personal use and it does the trick.

Pros

It's easy to install and set up and it filters most of the unwanted emails out of my inbox. Overall it's a good email filter.

Cons

It's hard to say anything is bad about it but it does have a margin of error and you have to keep an eye on the spam folder. I don't get too much spam mind you.

Grace from Education management

fantastic

Pros

really helps with productivity, eliminated harmful virus containing emails, phishing, fraud, etc. just does a great job in general

Cons

not a super big fan of the interface, its not very modern looking or fresh/polished, but the software itself works great

Great for unwanted spam.

Pros

Kenneth from Saxe & Associates, Inc.

SPAMfighter is awesome

Pros

SPAMfighter was one of the many anti-SPAM solutions we evaluated. Setup was easy. It did an incredible job of blocking the majority of SPAM emails.

Cons

Even after "whitelisting" a few emails from verified senders, future emails were still considered to be SPAM.

It works like a dream but the interface looks a bit clunky and outdated

Pros

Works really well no problems at all/. Definitely does an excellent job of checking and catching horrible nasty spam.

Cons

As I said - the interface is a bit ho-hum, but I can live with that. There are no other cons that I can think of

Save time on removing and filtering spam

Pros

SPAMfighter has a good design. Perfectly filters out spam. Maximum simple to install and of course use.

Cons

The program is free for home users only and requires free registration after 30 days and the Pro version is paid.

Alison from HPC Accounting & Tax

Great and works really well

Pros

Spam Fighter does exactly what we need it to do, fight spam! It does a great job of blocking the spam from getting into our inboxes.

Cons

It does delete some of the emails that we actually needed. It needs to get better at differentiating between real and spam emails.