• icon"Depending on what packages you want to use ,REVE offers great value for what you get in return The scans are extensive and catch both spyware and malware. The install is quick and effortless."
  • icon"This feature is great as it allows me to feel more comfortable doing online shopping and other internet-related activities. It is super easy to use once it is installed."
  • icon"It gets my job done, good customer support balanced with a good performance is what you need from a software."
  • icon"There is absolutely nothing I can think of that's negative with this product."
  • icon"What I don't like is that it's a bit costly and doesn't work on low end computers as it uses a bit of RAM and hard disk space."
  • icon"It is not that effective when it comes to recognizing phishing attempts in spam emails. It also requires a lot of PC resources to run."

All REVE Antivirus Reviews

Ease of Mind

I am glad I bought REVE Antivirus. I bought and downloaded it after I had my banking information stolen online. Because of REVE Antivirus, I feel a lot more comfortable continuing my internet activities. It is very easy to use and gives me peace of mind.

Pros

REVE Antivirus has great features and functionality for its price. I have the Total Security Package which protects me from many, many different things, including Anti-Theft Protection. This feature is great as it allows me to feel more comfortable doing online shopping and other internet-related activities. It is super easy to use once it is installed. It open a program on your desktop that has a very easy to use interface. There is a Home section, an Account section, a Settings section, and a Help section. Because all of your options are clearly defined in this, it makes it a breeze to use. You can choose to do manual scans, updates, and other functions. Overall, I really like how easy to use this program is, and how comfortable I am while using it. It makes me feel safe to continue my internet browsing activities.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software are the automatic updates. It uses up my internet if there are any updates to download and apply, and it honestly takes a bit of processing power to do, so if I am playing a computer game it might become laggy or jittery.

Hafizah

My REVE Antivirus experience

Pros

My entire experience is lovely, I tried to download a file that became contaminated, but fortunately, that software managed to prevent the malware from executing and corrupting the system, which was incredible and prevented many damages. I'd undoubtedly suggest it to anyone who isn't very internet aware and could wind up downloading a virus by accident.

Cons

My favourite feature of this software was how simple it was to use immediately; everything is self-explanatory, and even someone with no prior experience with antivirus software could quickly grasp it. In addition, there are frequent database updates, which is good because it means they're always up to speed on the latest dangers and can safeguard my devices.

sunny

Mid Market AV

A mid market anti virus solution with is good value for money

Pros

Able to detect most malware Ease of Deployment The email protection is pretty good. Could detect customized payload

Cons

Integration issues with underlying operating system can cause issues. Reporting is not that great and need improvement

George

REVE Antirus does a great job providng protection against viruses

Pros

I like the sleek and very modern dashboard. REVE Antirus is very effective at protecting against viruses and other malware. It is lightweight and doesn't consume lots of system resources. Scanning if fast and doesn't slow down my devices.

Cons

There is absolutely nothing I can think of that's negative with this product.

Yurismar

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Very safe, I recommend it.

maximum protection

Pros

I love the way it protects my computer, I am pleased with the service that REVE gives me, also has a great technical support ready to clarify any questions at the time that is required through mail or through live chat.

Cons

As a disadvantage I can say that it is very heavy, therefore it took me a long time to download it, and the installation was also a bit slow, but I recommend it because it is a very efficient antivirus.

Response from REVE Antivirus

Dear Yurismar, Thanks for your feedback. We are happy that you liked REVE Antivirus. Our R & D team keep on working to add new features in the product to keep your PC protected from cyber threats.

Replied July 2018

Venelina

Does it's job well

Pros

I like how customizeable the scans are ,REVE does a very good job at keeping us secure .They have constant updates,which ensure they are aware and keep us safe from new threats .

Cons

It needs to be constantly on and it takes up a lot of memory power.

Response from REVE Antivirus

Thanks, Venelina! We appreciate you for sharing your valuable feedback after using REVE Antivirus.

Replied August 2019

Ajesh

Antivirus with lots of functions

Overall another great antivirus software in the market that might come in the top with it's features and thanks to reve for that.

Pros

It has been serving as a great companion in protecting my files and computer from viruses, but what I notice is that it's easy to use and it has got a free trail pack which helps us know all the features including parental control etc. It does its job very good in catching virus es and maintaing in the computer virus free by interval scans

parul

It is a complete package to secure your PC

Pros

You can choose plan according to your requirements and do not have to pay for everything that is not needed. You do not have to worry now while making online transactions as it insure complete security for that. You are protected from online fraud and you can use it on trial basis as well. It secures my machine from vast viruses which comes along pen-drives, emails and another USB attachments. Now you can backup your data as well without any headache. It has advanced features with which it can remove the junk files. It scanning engine is very fast.

Cons

UI can be more user friendly. Although you have variety of plans but its price can be reduced more. Free trial version do not include everything so you cannot analyze every feature.

Steven

Time used: Free Trial

Brilliant antivurus solution

Pros

I get an absolute sense of security from REVE . Seemingly nothing passes through the scans. One of the more pleasant interfaces for antivirus programs and also have a mobile app ,which while it doesn't have all the features of the computer version ,is still a great defense for your device .

Cons

It can be very demanding on your PC , just because REVE is so expansive in the protection it offers .

Response from REVE Antivirus

Dear Steven, Thanks for your feedback. You can use REVE Internet Security, which is a quite decent product in terms of price. Also it offers advanced protection to PC. Best Regards, Team REVE Antivirus

Sara Natalie

It has been the best protection against viruses, it provides security and protection against fraudul

Continuous protection for your value data and its applications, since it has provided an advanced level of protection of confidential data, both personal and collective.

Pros

REVE Antivirus intercepts and blocks malicious websites that prevent multiple scams, offers extensive protection by scanning all email attachments.

Cons

REVE Antivirus, we have not observed any disadvantage, everything contratrio has added much value for the protection and security of the equipment.

Ricky

Modern antivirus to have your data protected

Pros

Antivirus, an easy interface with a fast scan with advanced parental control, which offers protection against viruses, malware, rootkit spam and other threats, allows me to access my data and establish secure addresses, so I always recommend to my clients you need to have secure connections

Cons

When the free trial is downloaded, the characteristics of the product are limited when it would be ideal to try all the advantages offered

Response from REVE Antivirus

Dear Ricky, We appreciate that you have used REVE Antivirus. When you take a free trial of REVE Total Security, you can enjoy all features. Regards, Team REVE Antivirus

Mike

Great job of virus protection

Pros

I like the fact it works in the background and looks for anything that may harm my PC and if found it takes steps to protect

Cons

It slows my PCP down a little bit but I guess that's better than getting harmful viruses which could put me out of business

Response from REVE Antivirus

Dear Mike, Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate that you have used REVE Antivirus. Best Regards, Team REVE Antivirus

Galina

Industry: Facilities Services

A good way to stay protected

Pros

From an user's point of view ,it's extremely easy to use .You click "Scan" and that's about your involvement . I haven't had any viruses pass through since using REVE .

Cons

I can't do anything else while the scans are ongoing ,they slow up my device significantly . Fortunately ,they are quick .

Angus

Good Frequently Updates AntiVirus Software

My experience overall has been great, I've had an employee try to download a file which ended up being infected, but luckily this software managed to stop the software from running and infecting the system which is amazing and saved a lot of possible damage. I'd definitely recommend it to people who aren't the most tech savvy and may find themselves accidentally downloading a virus.

Pros

My favourite thing about this software was that it was super easy to use from the get go, everything is self-explanatory and someone with absolutely no knowledge on antivirus software could easily understand everything. There are also frequent database updates so it's nice that they keep up to date on the latest threats every day and are able to protect my devices.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is that the GUI seems a little dated compared to some other software and can freeze up at times during scans, but other than that, I've had little to no issues using it.

Response from REVE Antivirus

Thanks, Angus for sharing your experience after using REVE Antivirus

Replied August 2019

Kristin

Industry: Computer Networking

Keeps my computer virus free

I am using Reve total security for my PC and it works absolutely fantastic. Its turbo scan feature is appreciable and detects any sort of malicious activity in no time. So my data is totally safe. Complete value for money!

Pros

Fast Scanning Anti-phishing Parental Control feature

Response from REVE Antivirus

Thanks Kristin for your review!

Replied October 2016

Tony

Industry: Computer Networking

Best Security Solution for any business

Pros

REVE offers many security solutions that are tailored to every security need. I mention REVE to most of my fellow business partners.

Cons

There is not really anything negative to say about this solution. It gets the job done.

A must have for virus protection

Pros

In our world today there is identity theft corporate ideas and product design theft credit theft and on and on so protecting your digital assets is as important as your wallet car and home assets and maybe more important

Arshia

Efficient antivirus

It is an efficient Antivirus as it works smartly by monitoring for virus entry in real time. Also there are anti spam features and pc tuner that keeps my computer working fast and great. I have been using it for 7 months.

Pros

Real time scan

Cons

Short period free trial

Response from REVE Antivirus

Thanks for reviewing REVE Antivirus.

Replied May 2017