• Pros

• "I really enjoy the drag and drop features of the app. The interface is clean and easy to work around."

• "The simplicity of fliplet is it's best feature, second only to the assistance and training that I receive from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team."

• "Ease of use and flexibility to do line of business apps."

• Cons

• "Unbelievably - nothing really, looks good on your screen, easy to use!"

• "Data sync needs improve but gets the job done as is."

• "There isn't an aspect of fliplet that I dislike."

Browse Fliplet Reviews

Kyanij from Aqore Software Company

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best way to build mobile and web app

It helps me a lot in building prototypes of the application and provides a neat and clean UI. Also, I am satisfied with their customer care support.

Pros

It provides an easy way to design and build applications just by dragging and picking components and tolls from the app builder. This has made it easy in designing a prototype of the app. Also, it gives good customer support and response back quickly. Furthermore, it is applicable for creating enterprise mobile and web applications due to its integration feature with many databases.

Cons

So far, I haven't encountered any problems while using this application.

Ken from Colgate-Palmolive Company

So easy...yet so powerful

We have used Fliplet to build an internal communications tool. This tool allows our entire organization of almost 200 spread across the globe to easily communicate and share information. Fliplet allows us to quickly post and update content.

Pros

The Fliplet studio is extremely intuitive and makes it very easy to build very sophisticated apps. The components for building apps are constantly improving and evolving. An additional analytics feature that has been recently added makes tracking usage of the app very easy - we no longer need to use Google analytics.

Cons

There is not too much not to like about this software. Originally managing the data sources was a bit tricky and cumbersome, but that feature has improved greatly as the software has evolved.

Reasons for Choosing Fliplet

Product was extremely cost effective - option to build unlimited Apps was extremely attractive. In addition, training time required to learn the software was very limited and allowed us to start building apps right away.

Andrew from Herbert Smith Freehills

Fliplet Review

The Fliplet application development platform has mostly been used for creating event/ training apps to support individual and group learning objectives, with all the app creation done by people outside of the IT organisation.

Pros

Easy to use for building enterprise mobile and web applications Drag and drop app builder, with straight-forward functionality configuration

Cons

Use of advanced mobile app features such as secure access to data sources through APIs

Reasons for Choosing Fliplet

Simplicity of app creation that could be done with minimal IT support. Once the platform was made available to people to develop apps, they started using it themselves with only a small amount of support and guidance. In addition, people found their way to the platform and started creating apps before alternative products, which may not be so easily available, were fully considered.

Lamees from PSD

Fliplet Experience User

Amazing

Pros

Easy use and very useful components. Free

Cons

Nothing right now. Everything is well!!!

September 2016

Angie from Law Firm

September 2016

Excellent for large organisations

Fliplet was extremely easy to implement in our firm, we had it up and running in a single days after management approval. We purchased the platform initially to launch a specific app we had in mind, but we found it so easy to use that within weeks we had people from across the organisation coming up with ideas for more apps and creating them themselves (which freed up time in the marketing team). A few months on, we have put together apps for events, pitching, client service, and even converted a lot of our old PDFs into cool apps. Really happy with the service too, they always have someone available in their live chat.

Pros

- Easy to use at all levels in the organisation - Fast prototyping (we've built "urgent" apps in a couple of hours) - Most functionality I could imagine we would need is already available - Don't have to pay for every single app we create - Fast response times from customer service team - High quality, quick training - Brings new lease of life to old content - Analytics integration - Integration with existing databases - Works with our enterprise mobile distribution platform - Secure (IT are happy)

Cons

- Demands for apps has increased a lot so you might want to consider having a gate keeper to make sure all app ideas go through someone for consideration first - No support documentation on the Fliplet website, but then we've never needed it because the live chat guys are always on there

Response from Fliplet

Replied December 2016

Thanks for the excellent review! Much appreciated.

Jerry from Benesch Law

Industry: Law Practice

Game changer for app delivery

We needed an agile app platform with a rapid delivery mentality.

Pros

Ease of use and flexibility to do line of business apps.

Cons

Data sync needs improve but gets the job done as is.

Reasons for Choosing Fliplet

Pre-flight program they have.

Lily from Deloitte

Fliplet review

Pros

The software is easy to use and navigate. The support provided by the Fliplet team is extremely helpful, and they are always on hand to provide support where needed. From someone with no technical background in apps/programming, I find this software straightforward. Where I do encounter problems, the team quickly assist me.

Cons

Sometimes it take me a while to figure out what I want to select/do, so I play around with the software a bit first. I do find the guided videos very helpful, so maybe more of those for complex matters would be good to have!

Tony from ITC2

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Fliplet saved us money

Pros

Fliplet allowed us to implement the mobile component of our Integrated Risk Management application with out the need to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on development.

Cons

When we first developed our solution some features were not in the version we were using that would have made the application more functional but the later version seem to have addressed this so we will be updating our app to achieve the result we are after.

Liam from BLM Law

Highly recommended

Pros

Cons

There isn't an aspect of fliplet that I dislike.

Paul from Clifford Chance

Fliplet admin review

Pros

Ease of use, when building your app. Any changes or updates are easy to carry out. I like the way you can immediately see your update displayed.

Cons

Unbelievably - nothing really, looks good on your screen, easy to use!

Andrea from Bird & Bird

My Fliplet experience

Before joining Bird & Bird I had never used Fliplet or any other app provider. I find Fliplet really easy to pick-up, the support is great and it's a rather fun app to work in. Because of it's simplicity, we are able to allow our teams to own their apps which takes the workload off of us and it's great to see the excitement in the teams.

Pros

Cons

At times I do wish there was an undo button.

Ben from Meridian West

Industry: Research

thought leadership app

Fliplet are very nice people to work with and full of enthusiasm

Pros

easy to use, flexible and good value

Cons

nothing