All kintone Reviews

Philipp

Reviewed April 2018

Great software which allows to quickly optimize analog processes. Fits small and large organization

PROS

Very easy to develop forms and workflows. User driven. Allows to deploy apps fast and supports quick changes based on user needs.

CONS

The mobile version needs improvement and is not as user-friendly as the desktop version. A better mobile version would greatly add to the overall value of the software.

Thanks for the review! I will pass on your feedback about our mobile app. We are currently in Beta testing for Kintone Roam, a new version of our mobile app. This new app is intended for in-the-field Kintone users. If you'd like to check it out, please email support@kintone.com.

Replied May 2018

Courtney

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Love Kintone for Data Entry, Work flow and Project Management

I absolutely love Kintone! It has modernized our business & reduced data duplication. We now have a project management tool and can see tasks being done among the team in real time. It has highly reduced the amount of emails and outlook calendar reminders, since I can set automatic notifications and reminders. The team I work with at Kintone has been a tremendous help anytime I have questions about implementing new processes. The sky is the limit and I am excited to see things evolve!

PROS

It is easy to build apps that speak to one another, separating departments but not having to duplicate data

CONS

Its hard to import when there are multiple tables or when there is a lookup field in an app. sometimes I can search a field from the drop down by typing out the word and sometimes that feature is unavailable. It would be nice to have more native plugins with better instructions

Reason for choosing kintone

Kintone was easy to implement. I had a limited amount of time transitioning from our "old school" ways to something more modern and Kintone made the process seamless. They had support like no other and many training tools available.

Hello Courtney, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's application development and collaboration capabilities are working well for your business. We're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates https://blog.kintone.com/company-news Feel free to reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Ru

Wholesale, 201-500 employees

It's A "OK" product

PROS

It can assign someone with a certain task, and it's easy to create some easy apps.

CONS

It cannot do certain things like anker link. It is very inconvenient that it cannot do something easy like this.

Hello Ru, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's application development and task management capabilities are working well for your business. That being said, your feedback regarding anchor link is noted and passed to our product team. We're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates https://blog.kintone.com/company-news Feel free to reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Shin

Wholesale, 2-10 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed December 2023

Enhance your team collaborations & save your time!

It's just so great! We used to ask constantly to other members where the documents were filed and trying to look back at our last quote, last project, last shipping documents, etc.

PROS

Ease of use, coming up and making our own apps.

CONS

It can't email documents from the app.

Tara

Takes the Stress Out

I have accurate reports, solid information and feel confident in my presentations because of the ability to have reports at my fingertips.

PROS

I love that Kintone allows me to retrieve our data in an easy to understand way. I can pull reports, manipulate them and present the data easily.

CONS

I wish it were a bit more flexible in regards to searching for information.

n/a

Reasons for switching to kintone

I needed to be able to use my data without a lot of technical skills.

Hello Tara, Thank you for your wonderful review! We're glad to hear you are satisfied with Kintone, and find our product user-friendly. I've included a link below on how to search data in Kintone. Searching Data: https://get.kintone.help/k/en/user/search/search_details.html Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions. We're happy to help! Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Replied August 2020

Russell

Information Services, 2-10 employees

Great Value and Easy to Use

Great, customer support has been easy to use and the staff is very knowledgable about the product.

PROS

Kintone is easy to customize without coding knowledge and offers almost all of the functionality of products that are 5x as expensive.

CONS

Integrations with other programs need to be refined and the ability to reverse a step in the process management system would be really helpful.

functionality and price

Reasons for switching to kintone

Needed additional functionality and the ability to restrict access to certain information based on user login.

Hello Russel, Thank you for your great review. We're glad to hear you enjoy Kintone's flexibility and functionalities! As for the integrations, we have Kintone Developer Program; Help and support on plugins, integrations, technical assistance can be found here. Kintone Developer Program: https://developer.kintone.io/hc/en-us You can set up Process Management so the status can be reversed. I would be happy to connect you with your Customer Success rep to help set this up on your domain! Our team is always glad to help you if you need any further support. Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Replied June 2020

Ben

Printing, 2-10 employees

Great product!

We have automated our quoting process, our freight shipping process, our purchasing process, and many other procedures with Kintone. If there's a problem, chances are, we can fix it with Kintone.

PROS

I love the custom nature of the software and the ability to customize every app with JavaScript. Offbeat Press is a custom screen printing company so everything we do is custom and we need a software that can keep up with all of our custom needs. Kintone does that.

CONS

If you don't have experience with JavaScript, it can become a little more expensive for various add-ons, but not much. And, at the end of the day, that's not a con against Kintone. It's a con against whoever is building the apps.

Reason for choosing kintone

Their price point and ease of use were the perfect melding point for us.

Hello Ben, Thank you for your great review! Happy to hear that you enjoyed the flexibility of our product. As you may already know, we have Kintone Developer Program for help and support on plugins and integrations. Kintone Developer Program: https://developer.kintone.io/hc/en-us Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions. We're happy to help! Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Replied June 2020

Mary Kaye

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Kintone Platform Review

Great support.

PROS

Love the use of plug-ins and modular programming. As a former Sr. Sys. Analyst in the utility industry, I was impressed with the ease of use of the Kintone product and the ability to come up to speed to develop a useful program.

CONS

Did not find any negatives. Looking forward to the evolution of our software.

Reason for choosing kintone

Pricing and ease of use of the product. App based tools that run on phones/tablets, which works well for our food bank distribution.

Hello Mary Kaye, Thank you for your great review. We're glad to hear you are satisfied with Kintone, and find our product user-friendly. Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions or assistance. Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Replied December 2019

Pamela

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed December 2023

Perfectly suited to our needs.

Our firm has been more organized and our work product is more streamlined. Deadlines don't get missed and we love that the software keeps track of the changes made, as well as who made them.

PROS

This program is easily customizable. Perfect for keeping our team on task and preventing them from missing critical dates and response deadlines.

CONS

I can't think of anything I dislike about this software.

Grace

Construction, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Kintone saved the day when I couldn't find any service that fit my business.

Overall, we love this program. It's currently used by 10 folks but will be used wider soon!

PROS

Customer service! They respond within hours and are always free to meet with me when I have a new request on ways to customize the platform to fit my specific business' needs.

CONS

When filtering by a piece of data that contains letters, you have to ensure all data that is entered is done exactly the same (even with capitalization) or you will miss data. It would be great for the program to pick up all data despite this. Ex. Addresses are entered by my team and might say "630 S San Pedro" while others say "630 san pedro".

Reason for choosing kintone

I couldn't find many other programs that fit my needs and for those that I did, none of them could be customized like I needed.

Sandra

Reviewed October 2022

Increased productivity and time to focus on value add/business growing activities

Our organisation was driven by spreadsheets and staff worked incredibly long hours and we imposed inefficient processes that were time consuming on our contractors. We have more than halved the amount of time required to undertake basic operational tasks and similarly reduced non-value adding effort on the side of our contractors. Our corporate knowledge is now supported by a strong and secure auditable system. The Kintone team have been exceptional in assisting us to realise our business vision with regard to systems.

PROS

Kintone was flexible enough to be allow us to re-create our somewhat unique business requirements from data collection, to workflow, to linking with other systems such as Formstack, Docusign and Xero, to communicating with contractors and customers. We were able to eliminate as much mundane and time consuming activities as possible to ensure that the only interventions required by staff members is to "add some value".

CONS

It is a little clunky around external organisations and users which we need to duplicate and link as organisations/contacts with departments/users

Reason for choosing kintone

"off the shelf" packages didn't meet our unique requirements and the organisation would have needed to turn itself into a pretzel fitting a "square peg into a round hole" adopting one of these. With Kintone we were able to meet our business requirements on a platform quite efficiently. It also allowed us to break our vision into phases to deliver results and then increase our sophistication in the meeting new opportunities.

Hi Sandra, We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone's is helping your business increase productivity. Your comment regarding clunkiness will be duly noted and passed over to the team. Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Mary

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed September 2022

Kintone Provides an Intuituve Citizen Developer Tool that Novices Can Set Up in Minutes

Very impressed with how straight-forward the product is, how down-to-earth and helpful sales and support staff are. There were no surprises. No "temporary" pricing. What you see is what you get, and it has greatly improved our content management and work flow process. A bit plus is the ability to link apps so that matching fields can be automatically populated, avoiding wasteful double data entry.

PROS

Kintone was so easy; logical interface with drag-and-drop functionality that makes creating your first app easy. Or you can upload a spreadsheet and decide how you want the data to display.

CONS

Some of the functionality, such as setting up reminders, was complicated and required assistance from customer support. There is no way to "mass delete" notifications.

Reason for choosing kintone

Neither of those options were feasible because of development time, cost, or suitability. We just needed a tool to manage information and projects. Kintone allowed us to do that, and to integrate those apps to avoid duplicated data entry.

Hi Mary, Thanks for your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone is helping your business. Please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Kimberly

Reviewed August 2019

Kintone Makes Reports Easy

The data allows me to understand our target audience and see when the dynamics of our audience change over time. For example, we always assumed that 90 percent or more of our audience was low income. Now that we have more data entered into Kintone, I see that our audience is 80 percent low income. This reflects the shift in our local population, but it wasn't until we had more data in Kintone that I could see our assumption was wrong.

PROS

It's a comprehensive database that helps me wrote reports to funders. It allows me to customize the data I collect and easily make changes as needed.

CONS

I wish there was an app that I could easily use on my phone in the field without having to use the desktop version.

Hi Kimberly, Thank you for your feedback! We've been making some major updates to our Kintone mobile app since the beginning of the year. This will allow you to work on your phone from anywhere. It is available in both Google Play and the IOS store. Best, Larissa Kintone Customer Success

Replied August 2019

Stephen

Wholesale, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Kintone is like legos in the CRM world

Superb, we have been very thankful and I am positive it has more than paid for itself in time savings and reminders of previous conversations that led to upsells.

PROS

You can build it just about any way you want to fit your needs.

CONS

There are some limitations on what you can do based on what plug ins are available.

Price

Hi Stephen, We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone's customizability is helping your business. We love your comment about Kintone as legos in the CRM world, which is very apt! Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Vaibhav

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Perfect Solution For Project Management

Kintone is very Powerful Software to handle multiple projects at same time. It solves all my problems of task managing and time distribution with the team. It also help me to improve my productivity to deliver my projects in time.

PROS

kintone is very impressive tool for handling multiple projects with it's rich features like task management, progress tracking, reporting, etc. It's very easy to use and offers great UI for all users.

CONS

As I use Project Management Feature of the tool, It's difficult to finds issues with the other features. Personally, I haven't face any issue to manage multiple projects with my team.

Hello Vaibhav, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's project and task management capabilities are working well for your business. Please reach out to support@kintone.com if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Heather

Music, 2-10 employees

A Great Project Tracker That Can Be Built To Suit

Overall I find Kintone to be worth the money and time. It has become an invaluable tool for us.

PROS

I like that you can build Kintone to work best for you. It is easier than other CRM/project tracking platforms that i have used in the past. The fact that we can add various fields to specifically suit our needs is fantastic and not something I have seen in other, similar products.

CONS

I do not like that certain status's have to be updated across all apps in order to match the main jobs page status. This can often lead to confusion and misinformation.

Reason for choosing kintone

Because of the build to suit functionality and overall ease of use.

Hi Heather, We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone is helping your business. Your comment regarding statuses will be passed over to the team. Please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Yasushi