Browse Snappii Reviews

Bahar from Facebook Likes | Social Media Followers

Industry: Computer Networking

Codeless app platform, mobile apps and forms

Pros

Snappii mobile enterprise app development platform is a real alternative to hiring expensive mobile Apps developers that are hard to find, or outsourcing mobile app development to unknown and unreliable companies. Snappii offers web service integration and can connect to enterprises' back-end systems for secure data transition. In addition to do-it-yourself and custom app development, Snappii offers a wide selection of ready-made industry specific apps that are available for download from Apple AppStore and Google Play store. These apps can be 100% customized to meet the needs of a specific business. Over 68, 000 apps have already been built on Snappii codeless platform, with customers range from the largest companies to medium and small organizations and this number keeps growing.

John from Sunny Days In-Home Care

Efficiency = Expansion

We love Snappii! Our field staff is able to collect documents and have them emailed to our office staff and stored in our cloud instantaneously. This has reduced travel back and forth to our office, mailing of documents, and scanning of documents. This has saved our company both time and money. It has enabled us to scale our business at a rapid rate. We have grown quickly enough to be an Inc. 5000 company four years in a row, that wouldn't be possible without Snappii.

Pros

-The ability to easily make changes in guru mode. -How user-friendly it is out in the field. -The reliability of the App working properly. -Support from Sales executive and others has been very quick and helpful.

Cons

-The fact that our custom app is not able to be downloaded through the App store. -Occasionally the app won't submit documents and we have to refresh the app and then lose the documents.

Reasons for Choosing Snappii

Knowing that we would be able to be trained on how to customize and make changes to the app on our own. Sales executive also sold us on the customer support and they haven't let us down yet.

Jeff from Celtic Doors Ltd

Not for me!

My experience was a waste of money as we have now switched to another provider and the difference is night and day. I wouldn’t recommend this provider Sorry.

Pros

Unable to think of anything good to say.

Cons

Tech help poor unless you want to pay them more money to sort issues. DIY platform was tedious and left you stuck and tech help soon get fed up of you and also will ignore you too using the chat facility.

Response from Snappii

Replied November 2019

Jeff, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you had a negative experience with our platform. Per our records, we had 2 free GoToMeeting sessions with you to address your needs. We do not offer any more free help after we sufficiently helped you in the past. We have free resources all users are welcome to use. If any user struggles after the free session, we do offer a paid training. We are sorry that this didn't meet your expectations. Hope you found a service that works free of charge for you. We do not.

Robert from Modern Niagara Toronto Inc.

Purchasing APP

Truly amazing customer service! CSRs have/are wonderful to work with.

Pros

Stream line Purchasing in our construction field as well as putting controls and cost measures in place.

Cons

Fortunately nothing for now. This is a first for us so there are growing pains as we progress. Snappii always brain storming with me on finding best solution.

Reasons for Choosing Snappii

Ease of use, customization and most important customer service.

LeRoy from ParkMyRig LLC

Snappii - Create your own mobile app

I give the Snappii platform 5 Stars. It is the best self-help Mobile App platform I could find. After spending trying at least 30 different platforms and studying how to create a mobile apps, I found the Snappii platform. It does so much more than any other platform. Matter of fact, if it wasn't for the this platform, I would not have been able to create my app. I have a very complicated app and I was able to create my app without having to learn programming code. Other self-help app platforms do not offer all the same features as the Snappii platform without learning programming code. I was looking for a platform hard to find features such as: Data base capabilities: Whereas I could build a database and access that database with multiple search options. Paid Subscriptions: User are able to subscribe to content in my app. Works on Multiple platforms: Iphone and Android What would have cost me $20,000-$40,000 for a programmer to build, I was able to build without learning any programming code? Was it easy? No, remember I said I have a complicated app. I spent about 1,000 hours building my app. You can build simple or complicated apps with the Snappii platform. Simple mobile apps will not take as long to build. The Snappii platform has templates that help making an app very easy. I took the more challenging way and created my app from scratch using the platform. The name of the app I created is called "ParkMyRig". It can be found in the Play Store or the App Store.

Pros

Easier to learn than other apps, customer service and tech support was very helpful, and has powerful features not included in other self-help mobile app platforms.

Cons

Just like any self-help Mobile app platform, it does not have every feature that you can get from a programmer. I guess it depends on whether you have time or money. If you have money, pay someone to build your app, but if you have the time, the Snappii platform is a very powerful platform that outperforms other self-help Mobile App Platforms.

Reasons for Choosing Snappii

It had the features I needed and could not find anywhere else. Tech Support and customer service: The Snappii team was very helpful along the way answering questions and getting me thru roadblocks along the way and customer service is exceptional. Special thanks to the Snappi Platform creators, Darleen, Anatoly, Alexandra and the other workers at Snappii.

Michael from The Better Way Property Maintenance

GREAT WORKFLOW TOOL!

Great! I hope to build more workflow tools with them in the future:)

Pros

Our lawn care business used the Snappii team to custom build an app to record the properties visited that day. Works great.

Cons

I/my staff found it difficult to use at first. There are Published versions and Saved versions of our app which are not the same...which was a little confusing and I think it could be simpler to just have one version.

Peter from The Board Club

Great value and customer service

Great value, top notch customer service, and fully customizable.

Pros

Great Value! I was able to get my app built for 1/4 of the cost had I built it from scratch. And if anything happens, the Snappii team address my problems right away. It's also a very flexible platform that allows me to customize the app in a number of different ways.

Cons

It crashes once in awhile and needs to be updated from time to time but that's pretty much standard for most apps. The app could be a little bit quicker but it's hardly an issue. Overall, I'm very happy with my choice to work with Snappii

Rufina from Allstate

App building platform that’s fully customizable. Saves time and money.

Pros

Snappii is great because we were able to build our own app in a codeless platform and even allows us to fully customize any one of their range of industry-specific, pre-made apps to suit our business needs. Managing our claims, commission, contacts, policies, and documents has been so east. Ensuring data accuracy is no longer as resource and time-consuming. The use of tablets and smartphones enables us to significantly reduce the paperwork and cuts down our costs. Their support team is always courteous and are are willing to go above and beyond to get our issues resolved for us. They’ve been very helpful from start to finish in the creation of our app.

Cons

There have been a few misses in the customer support where it took them a while to get back to us about an issue, but that’s probably because it was a complex problem and they were still trying to find a good and acceptable resolution to it at the time. My overall experience with them though has been quite good. The platform itself has crashed a few times before, but they continue to update it.

Worth every penny

Ease!

Pros

Currently using this to create a Resume App for the IOS platform. I am finding lots of great options and customizations along the way. I know very little coding so this helps tremendously.

Cons

Honestly, nothing I can think of . This is a great software tool and I use it almost every day to perfect my app.

May 2015

Katie

May 2015

HawkApp on the Snappii Platform

Hawkwood & Co run an intelligence service for the oil and gas industry. Using the Snappii platform, we have been able to develop an App to support the service. It allows us to deliver reports and geospatial intelligence directly to our clients Smartphones and Tablets, avoiding overstuffed inboxes. We can also ensure time critical information is delivered promptly via a push notification ensuring our clients are made aware quickly and collect incidents reports ensuring we have the most complete picture of threats facing the industry.

Pros

The support team is excellent. Accessible, polite and always go that extra mile to help you. Quick and simple to use with lots of resources to help if you want to go it alone. Feature rich and flexible enough to allow you to use them in a way that fits your business. Multi platform - will work across iOS and Android.

Bryan from TREASURE VALLEY DOOR & TRIM

Industry: Building Materials

Super Useful, Extremely informative, saved our bacon and Helps us make Decisions

The SNAPPI team, from sales to development are nothing if not wonderful to work with. Their support is top notch, they thoroughly understand your project, and they follow through. I have plans for a production app that I look forward to developing together with SNAPPII.

Pros

We had our App developed by SNAPPII, one of my favorite features is the flexibility of the development team and app to assemble an simple piece of software that is both easy to use and performs the critical tasks required. We are suppliers of pre-hung doors and trim used in residential construction. We pride ourselves in customer service which often includes same day delivery. Our SNAPPII app is critical to our ability to provide the best possible service and helps to save our bottom line. The app collects critical information, from customer name to delivery time stamps, from driver details to delivery status. All of this information is collected in real time and automatically sent to both our customer and the customers' salesman. The Photo feature is used with every delivery as proof of delivery, and has saved our company thousands of dollars, by not having to replace material that was either damaged or stolen. SNAPPII developers are quick to implement updates. On the rare occasion when there is difficulty, developers are eager to trouble shoot and quickly deploy corrective changes. The report...I can't say enough about the reports. These help identify how much time is dedicated to what type of deliveries, how the work load is distributed and where the driver is headed next.

Cons

I maintain several pre-configured drop down lists. These lists are dynamic and always changing. Some of the lists are automatically alphabetized when additions or deletions are made, others are not. This is actually something I am certain the developers could fix, but I have been too lazy to bring it up.

Reasons for Choosing Snappii

I choose SNAPPII partly because the platform had a DIY feel to it, however I never did my own development , The price to have SNAPPIII do the development was far better than if I had tried to do it myself, and far less frustrating.

Chad from Goodwill Industries NCPA

An app that works how you want it to

Pros

Unlike other app editors, this really is a what you see is what you get experience, and like me, you can actually get your app published, with no hidden fees. (As with any app, you will have a Google and Apple developer account, and there is small fees for these.) Snappii has an online chat for help, and the techs are very helpful (And a thank you to tech Alexandra who went above and beyond the call of duty.) Anyone who has been searching for a basic app to be created and published knows how difficult it is to find a company that will do it without a huge up front investment. It was a straightforward process for me in creating an app.

Cons

I wish i would have found Snappii earlier instead of spending a lot of money on an app that didnt work.

Eric from MnDOT

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

The app was easy to develop and roll out for use

I was able to document real-time activities of construction and issues that arise instantly.

Pros

It was easy to train my employees to use and when I was in the development stages your staff and users guide helped me step by step to aid in the develop of the app to exactly what I was looking for. I was able to upload my projects logo.

Cons

Updates caused user frustration and when adding multiple users. I would be nice to be able to customize how the document prints out, i.e layout across the page rather than just down the page.

Butch from Western Wood Preservers Institute

Industry: Building Materials

Not always intuitive, but help available

We use the apps to educate sales and the public on how to properly specify and use our member's products. The apps help us achieve that objective and help showcase these products. Snappii's technical staff have been very responsive when issues arise, allowing us to solve them and keep the apps up to date.

Pros

It works well across platforms, even with constant changes with Apple and Google. It is easy to make minor revisions to apps and have them immediately appear. Good, timely support offered by Snappii's technical staff.

Cons

Some functions, particularly the relational data sources, are not very intuitive. Wish I could delete unused data files. The ability to space elements on app screens is pretty rudimentary and it's sometime difficult to get elements aligned properly,

Reasons for Choosing Snappii

We found it offered the best flexibility to meet our objectives and offered more sophisticated functions than other services. We've also been pleased with our interactions with the Snappii sales and technical staffs.

Jeffrey from Mar-Allen Concrete

Very Helpful

We like the information and the changes snappii has made to the service to accommodate our needs.

Pros

Recently you added the feature to show each individual that is sending the log. This has been very helpful for viewing and saving documents.

Cons

That the form can only be filled out with a tablet positioned vertically. This makes it difficult when using a keyboard on a IPAD to import data.

Reasons for Choosing Snappii

It seemed to best meet our needs.

Easy to use software that's unique in the marketplace

Pros

Snappi is one of the only software companies on the market that allows you to customize and create your own mobile app without the need of developers. It's ease of use is what drew me to Snappi.

Cons

Response time to questions asked is sometimes very long. If the team could improve response time and ensure that questions asked were clearly answered - you'd have a top notch product.

Stefanie from Richards Corporation

Great App

Customer support was nice to work with. I enjoyed the app. It wasn't as specific to detail as we needed but it got the job done as time went on. I would suggest getting this!

Pros

We got to custom make the app how we wanted it. It was easy to use once we worked the bugs out!

Cons

It did what we intended it to do. So I didn't dislike anything about it!

Reasons for Choosing Snappii

The price and ease of use

paul from Votze Butler Associates, Inc.

Snappi

Pros

We used it to do daily reports. it worked well for us but we have moved to an integrated tool that has daily reports.

Cons

It was good when we first started but we found something that is more integrated

Doug from Marion Industrial Center

Industry: Warehousing

App has been great. Very customizable

Pros

Infinite possibilities, makes collecting data very fast and simple. Also very easy for operators to use.

Cons

No backup, the app randomly lost some of the info and we had to rebuild parts of the app. We spoke with customer service and they advised us that they could not recover the app data. Some type of backup would be great.

Chris from Naviant, Inc

Decent product interface, Great Sales team, valuable solution

The survey function is helpful

Pros

The user interface is relatively easy to use and the instant feedback on the mobile device test app makes it quick to develop and verify everything is functioning to specifications. I like the data import function for data sets used within the application as well.

Cons

The lack of quality top to bottom training and document is a bit weak. These are critical when you do not have a call in support program. All support is provided via chat or email making the troubleshooting process take longer than a simple phone call. A bright spot is the support is helpful once you finally get connected.

Jim from L.A.D. Company, Inc.

I inherited Snappi from my predecessor.

Ease of use, didn't require any training sessions. Field crew finds it simple to install on their cellphones.

Pros

I needed to make corrections to our info during my first week on the job. I was able to edit easily and in a short time.

Cons

I would like to change the graphic image that we use with your app on our cellphones. It isn't intuitive to me on how to accomplish this change. In fairness, I have not had much time to research a way to work this out.

Daisy from HIRE Strategies

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Overall everything has been good so far. We haven't had any real problems with the app.

Pros

I think the software is pretty straight forward. I have never had an associate not be nice on the phone

Cons

I wish the app offered a little more complex features. I think that right now we only have basic abilities.

Douglas from Legal Services

Industry: Facilities Services

Excellent software for start-ups, non-technical companies needing user friendly tools for custoemrs

The sales, development teams work well together. They listen and respond with accurate precise solutions

Pros

Flexibility, usability, affordability. The project team is US based and an integral part of the final product. The development team is fluent and competent linguistically

Cons

Totally mobile based solution. hard to gather data for analysis and management purposes

Nick from Boxfactory

Industry: Packaging and Containers

The whole process of obtaining our App was very easy from start to completion.

Streamlined our business.

Pros

Ease of use & made exactly to our design specifications. The team that developed our app was extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble. We had to do quite a few design tests before we eventually got the app to a state that was user friendly & the team helped us every step of the way.

Cons

The app has performed very well so there has not really been any issues. The only one thing that did happen during our design process was that the representative we were dealing with left the company, so we continued with another person who was also very helpful, so we do not really have any negative feedback.

Benjamin from Non-Typical Excavation

We had some issues that had to be worked out but the customer service was great.

Paperless organizing, large amounts of information, job photos attached

Pros

Easy to organize, paperless system, and easy to use. The customer service is great at resolving any issues.

Cons

Hard for the guys in the field to resolve issues in the field. Updates sometimes mess with the information.

David from Sheehi trucking and paving

Great app

Helped with eliminate paper work

Pros

Very easy to work! Very little issues on the app we use it daily on all jobs. Easy to import daily safety issues

Cons

None at all this is a really good app. Great call in customer service all the time. Very helpful to deal with

Hugh from CME Electrical Engineering Ltd.

Its just brilliant.

Pros

15 years ago I had to spend its price to get software allowed my mobile people to communicate seamlessly with the back office. With a bit of lateral thinking this software can be adapted to 99% of my needs now. I cannot fault it. I am only scratching the surface of the user's I can find for it.

Cons

Not a complaint as such, more a suggestion for, what would be to me, an improvement. Folders within the app to put various forms. Its the only bugbear I have with the setup. Otherwise, keep keeping it simple.

brett from applied automotive engineering

job estimator app

the customer support from VLad has be second to none , he helps me build the app to suit my needs fast and nothing seems too much trouble

Pros

The ability to minimise paperwork on my desk , and speed up processes throughout the day

Cons

nothing so far.. still working on getting the app to where i need it,

Chris from William Chrisman High School

Great to get Apps going and Great Customer Service

Really easy software to get used to.

Pros

Great, great product! It was really easy to organize and very easy to understand exactly what you would get and how to use it. Of course, a formal training would be beneficial but it was pretty easy to use once we got the hang of it.

Cons

Not much outside of the basic features - could use some more complex ideas. When it froze, it was very frustrating but did not take away from the quality of the product. Could be a little cheaper but the value was good.

Flexible and powerfull

Pros

Flexible and powerful when you know what you are doing. We love the options for customization and the overall look and feel is better than other solutions I have used. The overall quality is top of class

Cons

I took some time getting up to speed and had a hard time with instructions and getting support. Steep learning curve for beginners so be sure to get good training

Rob from MCDL

Great service!

I wanted to thank everyone at Snappii for your tremendous assistance in building our Mill City Dart League App. We couldn't have launched this app, the world's 1st ever true mobile app for a steel tip dart league, without a great company and product like yours behind us. We are the 2nd largest steel tip league in the U.S. with 1,200 players and 146 teams and we needed an app that could be a single point for a wealth of information and player tools. Most importantly, we needed a cost effective and easy platform that allowed us to launch our app in both the Android and Apple stores. This app is already turning heads in the US and internationally and as Mill City continues to expand our league and our app, we are confident that the Snappii platform will easily scale to our needs.

Snappii App for our Business

We needed an app for collecting internal company information from our staff (timecards, etc). This platform has allowed us to create a professional looking app without the professional costing developers. The platform may seem expensive, but when Snappii hosts the app, takes care of server maintenance, etc, its really not that bad in the long run.

Pros

Support team is excellent. Platform is Easy to use once you get the hang of it and Very customizable. This system produces a high quality app that you can either build from scratch, or use an existing App and customize to your liking.

Cons

Instruction manual, FAQ, and Videos need consolidation into one central support area in the WYSIWYG editor. Instruction manual is hard to understand and doesn't cover some items. Support team definitely makes up for the shortcomings of the manual and was very helpful.

Joseph from Boeing

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

June 2015

Great company with great people

Great company with great people. A company is only as good as it's people and Snappii hits the mark. Best Joe

Pros

Good communication, and they work tirlessly to get it right.

Cons

Some times they don't check off each area they were asked to do. Could be do to multiple people working on the project.

March 2015

Dallin from Western Wood Preservers Institute

March 2015

Snappii Takes a Primitive Product To Innovative Audiences

I wanted WWPI to reach out with technology to users of preserved wood products so I researched how to develop an app and selected Snappii to be our host and use their platform. We used excel spreadsheets with our data and they put it into the app. It is amazing what they can do and how we can take simple charts, and make it into functional lookup information for our users. The Treated Wood Guide is the first of its class thanks to Snappii. WWPI updates the charts and Snappii updates the platform when the Apple and Android updates are introduced. That way we can focus on what we do. We could not have done it without Snappii's platform, great customer support and easy to use Excel file converter.

Jorge from Ministerio del Poder Popular para Habitat y Vivienda

excellent value for money, first class customer service and completely customizable.

Snappii offers web services integration and can be connected to companies back-end systems for a secure data transition. It can be customized 100% to meet the specific needs that are required

Pros

You can build applications in a quick way and in a shorter time than other app, since it has a very flexible platform that allows you to customize the application in different ways given that it has a powerful prefabricated construction applications and all this at a lower cost than many other app.

Cons

It crashes from time to time and needs to be updated frequently, but that is more or less standard for most applications. The application could be a bit faster, but it's not a problem. In general, working with Snappii is a good choice.

Jen from Bottled Oracle

April 2015

I wish there were more stars to give!

Working with Snappii was an awesome experience. The were efficient, knowledgeable, responsive, and solution seekers. In the course of our app development there were unpredictable technical issues (as can happen with technology!). The Snappii team was amazing, working around the clock to get everything resolved and running smoothly. Listen, great reviews are out there and I'm not sure how many are truthful - but this is one you should listen to. A lot of teams can get the job done, but I'm confident that none will either be as personally invested or be as phenomenal in the foxhole under pressure. They are the team you want in this process; I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Richard from PlanetXV

Industry: Individual & Family Services

I had my developer create my Snappii

So far not using it cuz my business is new.

Pros

The software application is portable from my phone and I can use it to book clients for my tours, check them in.

Cons

The customization is limited to certain presets available in the program. My developer had to work around it cuz it was just too complex for me to do what I needed. NOT for a novice!

Took a little to learn what it could and could not do for functionality.

My foot in the door in being an App Developer and solution provider for my customers.

Pros

Ease of use and publishing apps. Support is available during the morning hours in the US. Connecting to web-type of apps is nice.

Cons

Database integrations are not available and API connections are complicated. Utilizing outside programmers is not available.

Sam from Green Alliance

Woohoo!

For a small business like us, the ability to have a basic app we can manipulate ourselves is super helpful. In fact, we're planning a big release of an updated app with better looking graphics and an updated user check-in function. It's a great way to engage our consumers with their smartphones, something we were previously incapable of doing! The only drawback for myself is uploading excel spreadsheets to get proper data put in, but that's probably more of an organization issue on my end.... still figuring that out. The customer service at SnAPPii is unmatched. They'll break down how to do things in a simple and digestible way. Thanks!

Duane from Erth Health Tele Health

I have no clue what I was doing, but Snappi Guided me through

Excellent. The support was superb and the application as well.

Pros

How easy it was to get going and the templates were perfect. It allowed me to mock my idea and see it in a real workable fashion.

Cons

The software performed better than anticipated.

February 2015

Tibor from Partners in Performance

February 2015

Feedback on the team

My organisation, Partners in Performance, has engaged with Snappii recently. We work with a number of corporate clients that require, among other things, effective business solutions to improve their processes. From an initial contact, our dialogue with Snappii was very productive and the team in Snappii has exceeded our expectations on all fronts - the Snappii platform provides a powerful engine but it is the team supporting the platform that makes this proposition a compelling one for the fast moving space of business applications. Thank you Snappii!

Jacob from healthcare

OK

Pros

I like being able to autofill forms and this software has been very helpful in doing what was once paper only.

Cons

Some of the features are lacking and some of the features simply do not work the way they are intended.

kibwami from kibwami & associates investment company

Industry: Civil Engineering

KA INVESTMENT DOCUMENT CENTRE

Entry data for business and printing invoice and receipts All the data is kept both online and offline for current and future review

Pros

keeping my company data and view the data at anytime online

Cons

keeping company data

Allee from PARfessionals

Great Features

What a love about this app making software is that it offered a larger selection of features that other app companies doesn't offer.

Pros

The features

Cons

They couldn't beat the price of APPYPIE

Brett from RENEW Energy Maintenance

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Great software, if you're willing to put in the time.

Pros

Robust library of different functions on a smartphone or tablet. Allows users a variety of tools to build a app that appears to be professional. Integrates well with many common file formats

Cons

Takes tech savvy user with an understanding of basic user interfaces Requires time consuming upkeep when changing documents Can be difficult to integrate on iOS systems with application restrictions, could be easier to create web interfaces.

Steve from Southern Union State Community College

April 2015

My experience with this EMS app has been nothing but good!

The pro's of this app are too many to list. We tracked this data by paper until Snappii developed an app that tracks in real time. Now I get instant reports and can provide real-time feed back to the students. Snappii stands behind their product and bugs are fixed as soon as they are reported (the only problem that we have had was when Andriod sent out an update. Snappii was on it and had it fixed ASAP).

Tami from Ramona Bowl Amphitheatre

Take the plunge!

We are home to California's Official State Outdoor Drama "Ramona". We are a six thousand seat outdoor venue and historical landmark. After 92 years we knew our marketing needed to be modernized but wouldn't trust just any one. We hired the Snappi team and have never looked back! They are fast, efficient, professional, accessible and affordable! We love our Ramona Bowl Amphitheatre App! Thanks Snappi!

September 2014

Linda from REMAX Performance (FInerChoice)

The Snappii Team

I have nothing but positives to say about the Snappii Team. Alexandra has always responded quickly to any and all of my many inquires regarding our Finerchoice app. I had to step in and take over the fine tuning of our app when we had some staff changes and I had no idea what I was doing! Alexandra and her team helped me through it and have been my main point of contact for anything that comes up.

Diane from Virtual Lobbyist App

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!

"With no background in App development, I searched and found Snappii through reading numerous favorable reviews. Their patience and help'with hours of assistance in App design, approval for and submission to App Store and Android'has been endless. Their customer support/service is positively outstanding! Absolutely wonderful experience!"

Damien from TTPA

September 2014

Excellent Support and Services!!

I have been using Snappii for the past 2 years and I am quite satisfied with their services. Pros: Excellent features, signature capture being one of them. Great and timely support whenever I have a question or minor issues Very friendly staff member willing to assist however they can. Cons: None at this moment.