• Pros

• "this app is an excellent app keep up the good work this app is an excellent one for creating apps from word and excel "

• "Super easy and created apps for the company in a very short time, almost within hours. Their blog for customer support is also super fast."

• "It is quick and easy to use. You do not have to have prior experience in app building. Their help forum provides a lot of support and good resources for problem solving. "

• Cons

• "very useful the only thing that seems a bit excessive the price for the subscription plus"

• "Although AppSheet offers a lot of tools and ways to develop an app we can find a development limitation and problems that would not be the case if the development were done with code."

• "Well to really have the best of the appsheet software you have to pay for their subscription plan but if its just for pesonal use you can still use it for free. "

Browse AppSheet Reviews

Moses from SIRIUS MARKETING SERVICES

Create almost everything

Great in all aspects. It helped us to grow much faster by gaining new cliens through rapid development and workflow automation.

Pros

Easy to learn Resourceful for learning, easy to find the required answer in help center and community page. Very much customer oriented. Samples apps are very simple to learn each functionality. Very responsive to customers.

Cons

UX: Web view; It would be great if the look of Web browser view is improved. It would be much easier faster for new creators to Learn if there are some sample apps that run in full functionalities and integrate with "In-App-Tutorial". Less focus on developing financial apps although there are some mini budgeting app.

Reasons for Choosing AppSheet

Easier in entry level.

Brenden from Doyles/Sheehan

Industry: Wholesale

Coding for people who don't code

AppSheet was great for implementing small applications in the workplace, meant to be used by one person. Once the ideas started to take off, there was a lot of limitations I ran into, including price. At that point I found it more lacerative too look into other solutions and migrate my apps to another platform.

Pros

AppSheet is an incredible piece of software that easily integrates with Google Sheets, Excel, Salesforce, and others. Its GUI is very user friendly, and allows new/amature coders to create full web-apps with minimal knowledge. Very easy to use, and produces apps quickly.

Cons

Price-point, and bugs. Knowing the number of variables AppSheet has to account for in any app, there are still certain kinks that need to be worked out. Also, AppSheet is free, unless you really want to utilize all of its features. Unfortunately, once you start getting into apps that require multiple users, or creating workflows, then you start paying per user, or a tier based price structure per app. With competition quickly rising, their prices are easily beat by competitors like PowerApps.

Reasons for Choosing AppSheet

I initially chose AppSheets for its simplicity and free tier applications, but switched once the apps became more involved.

Mavares from Universidad Nacional Experimental Politcnica 'Antonio Jos de Sucre'

Develop an App to suit you.

Develop the master programmer in you

Pros

How many times have we not wanted the PPPs to adapt to our needs? This dream has come true; With AppSheet you can create your own applications directly from any of your smart devices and with your own data. Completely compatible, both with your iPhone and with the Android system, and the best thing is that your data, spreadsheets, or any other information, even those that you use frequently in the clouds, can now be more at hand than before. One of the many advantages is that your applications adjust in a personalized way, and to the extent that your creativity and your needs increase, in the same way you can add quickly and easily, all the features that you can think of or that you need and without having to be a professional developer, then you share them with the people who need it

Cons

Like any system, it is important to remember that, in order to achieve its optimal understanding and development, it is necessary to enter and relate directly and personally to the application, which is why users should be aware of their needs, so that later, can try different solutions for your needs. Remember that although there are free versions, also the paid versions offer a wider range of possibilities and developments.

Anne from Aussie Renters

Opportunities to advance with technology exist

I have created something new, nobody has seen anything like it before. Without AppSheet offering considerably reasonable fees for Public Apps, my start up would not exist. AppSheet has allowed me the leg up I require to gather and collect an "Aussie Renters community" offering assistance in an area they have been left to struggle in for far too long. I am grateful that AppSheet has allowed me to create my idea into an App, something that would have cost $80,000 to write with a programmer, the only reason why I didn't create this a decade ago.

Pros

The Utube videos and support offered by AppSheet made it possible to create an App the way I wanted it to run.

Cons

My App runs on pre-stored data and once my users have selected the questions, a code was presented and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get this code to just populate it's field. The code had to be selected otherwise it did not save. I still don't know how to get 3 of my codes to save without being clicked.

Response from AppSheet

Replied January 2019

Hi Anne, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear that you were not able to successfully integrate your data. I'm not quite sure what you mean by you weren't able to get this code to just populate its field, but if you would be willing to screenshot your issue and share it in our Google+ community (https://plus.google.com/communities/117336961081239352051), you should be able to get the help you need.

Jason from Collateral Repair Project

Industry: Individual & Family Services

We use Appsheet to develop data collection practices for our NGO supporting refugees in Jordan

Appsheet has given us the ability to build our data collection and management practices in a modular way, which allows us to take advantage of their specific value in the context of our wider stack. Because our budget is limited, it's so helpful to use software such as Appsheet to get the best value for our money.

Pros

Appsheet is quick to deploy, powerfully-featured, and reasonably-priced for our needs. We've been able to rapidly build and iterate our data collection and management practices. Because we rely on volunteers and short-term interns, it's important that the software be easy to use and maintain, and we've found that the ramp up period is short.

Cons

Because we work with apps in both English and Arabic, it's important that we be able to switch between the languages, or even use both in certain fields. The support for left-to-right and right-to-left languages could be improved. We understand this is a pretty narrow use case, but it would allow greater adoption in the refugee space.

Andrs E. from Daycohost

A paper plane that will take you far away

I could say that this type of tool is one of those that we have to dare to use even when we do not have much training in the area. The results can be extremely good.

Pros

I had the opportunity to participate in a tourism project with a partner dedicated to the systems area and the experience with this complement was very good. I think he made the job easier for us during the development of the mobile app. Even for non-programmers, it can be easy to use. It is based on "Excel" spreadsheets and the data structure is quite simple. Some of the things that caught our attention are related to its functionalities: It allows you to establish small workflows, it supports GPS, maps. There is the possibility of activating notifications and as if that were not enough, you can access it without a connection. Another interesting aspect, which also goes hand in hand with the Digital Transformation process, is storage. You can use any Cloud provider. Which gives it a very high value, at least from my point of view.

Cons

Personally I see no negative points, I think it is a tool that gives opportunity to professionals who are not from technical areas to learn and create or work on very interesting projects.

Mylene Christine from Azzela Properties

Appsheet will help you do more in Sales!

Easy and accurate to trackdown sales and listings for real estate properties that we are selling. Reporting is absolutely executed well. The sales goes up when your client can easily pinpoint at the map where they wanted the location and what are their other options in the area.

Pros

Perfect and easy way to develop an app. No programming knowledge necessary. Very comprehensive. Use Google Sheets as yoir database.

Danny from Shout Out Advertising & Web Design

AppSheet is a nice way to build custom apps using your google spreadsheet data

Nice interface and features. The app for mobile devices also seemed to work well.

Pros

I love that i was able to build a small app for personal use that pulled data from a couple of my google spreadsheets. There were great features that showed that appsheet designers understand the importance of data integrity and included features and settings that could allow someone who wants to try to build an interface for their spreadsheet. i like that there was some syncing features so that you could edit data even when you did not have mobile reception on your smartphone with the app installed.

Cons

Like anything of this nature it does require to practice and playing to understand the features. To a complete newbie, they may not understand some of the protections you need to build in in order to protect your spreadsheet data especially when multiple users might edit things, but the settings to do so are in the app. It is also a lot simpler than many other no code options and could be a great way for someone to build some personal data tools to make their life easier.

FATINA AISYA from Education

No more excuse to build a mobile application!

I'm making progress on the mobile application for my project and i am using appsheet for my project. it is super easy!

Pros

The need to code from scratch to built a mobile application. everything is just drag and drop method.

Cons

after a period time of trial, i need to pay for the services.

Easy and Convinient

Pros

Its very easy to develop apps for anyone using AppSheet. It has all the tools you need for any kind of feature implementation in mobile app. Also product support is great. Its much better and rich compared to other similar products. Highly recommended for anyone trying to build a mobile app.

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like about AppSheet. It met all my requirements well.

Levent from ABLE3 Ventures, LLC

March 2016

Want to develop mobile apps? Then you hit an exact match!

I have met AppSheet while I was searching the net on how to develop a mobile app from an Excel file. It was a DIY platform, pretty well organized and have some sample apps to show. To be honest, I though that these guys must either be kidding me, or the output is useless on the first sight. Simply, the platform was an add-on to Google Docs. But after I've started to build an app for myself and began to understand the limits of it, I can proudly express that with only one word: "EXCELLENT". Yeah, it is excellent because: 1.) The platform's limit is your limit. There is no end (up to a certain extent for sure) to what you can do and develop. When you get used to it day by day, you think that you've learned it. However, suddenly, you feel that you are not even close to that idea :) Though I have a programming background and using AppSheet about 8 months, I can gladly say that "I'm still a newbie"... 2.) AppSheet is strong and AppSheet is really future pending. The reason is quite simple: though AppSheet is a small business enterprise, they have a very intimate, strong and professional customer care and management, which you cannot even find it in huge enterprises or corporate companies. We (yes, "we") are like a family in AppSheet from the senior to the junior. 3.) Have you problems with your development? AppSheet moderators, programmers, scripters are always by your side and they do not even skip a tiny message even if it might be silly or irrelevant. 4.) Do you have requests? Do you need features? Provided it's not so far away or not bounded by strict API policies (because of Google), depending on the priority list of the team, sooner or later you will have it. Just be patient and give them some time. Though how you quickly need it or how urgent it might be or how crucial it might be; just remember that they are 'simply' humans... 5.) The platform have a wonderful Community page in Google+ where you have the chance to meet wonderful people from all over the world with different apps, different needs, different requests etc. With this, you will also have the chance to develop your abilities and limits by learning from them. Community owns outstanding moderators who are also exprienced AppSheet developers. Each post is replied with great care and with light speed. This is the place where you feel the warmth of a family, intimacy and you clearly see how everyone cares about you and your problems.

Matt from Multitech Visions

March 2016

The mobile app DIY platform I returned to.

When I was first looking for a mobile app development platform, I wanted something simple to use but powerful enough to allow me to completely customize the app to the vision I had in my head. When I first started using AppSheet it was only 7 months after they went live; at that point it was still in it's early stages and experiencing many growing pains. I found myself running into the limitations of the platform at that time and was frustrated enough I began looking around for another solution. After playing around for a few weeks, I found myself constantly going back to AppSheet and playing around more and more. I'd find a limitation on another platform that didn't exist in AppSheet, I'd get frustrated that I'd have to learn a TON of stuff for one platform and return to AppSheet again because of it's ease of use. So after weeks of looking around I realized that AppSheet was the platform I was looking for and I just had to find ways to accomplish the goals I had. Fast forward 10 months and you wouldn't believe the platform was the same. The AppSheet team publishes so many updates (almost daily) that it's hard to keep up! And their support is better than any I've seen. They've got an online community where you can actually get answers from the developers themselves. Got an issue, one of the programmers will take a look at your app and tell you what's wrong. Confused about how to get something to work, the community is filled with users who're very knowledgeable about the platform and are always willing to help a fellow user out. In the 9 months that I've been using AppSheet I've seen multiple ideas I've suggested become a reality; that's how important their user feedback is to them.... it drives the future of the platform. AppSheet is the best of both worlds; it's simple enough that anyone can make a simple app in minutes with NO coding involved, yet complex enough that you can build an entire business management system from end to end on the platform. If you're looking for a mobile app DIY platform to create a solution for a problem you have... AppSheet really is the one to choose.

Ethan from Jensen Properties San Diego, Inc.

Very easy way to create a functional mobile app with simple spreadsheets

Overall, this worked fairly well for our company at the beginning. We used it to organize work orders for technicians and we loved the customization options, however, we ended up growing out of it and switched to a software that was more expensive, but already set up to handle the work load we have.

Pros

It's very easy to create an app with some simple data. You can add many fields and it's much easier to create this type of app than to learn code and become an app developer. It's pretty user friendly and has a lot of simply easy to use features. You can add maps, phone numbers, forms, price lists, or slideshows. It's a great way to organize work for a team and everyone can easily see it. Very customizable.

Cons

If you use the free version, there is a very long loading time required. If you use the paid version, it might be worth your time to look into software that is customized to your business needs already. You may find something for slightly more that will work well. You will be using Google Sheets for all your data and information. If you are uncomfortable with a spreadsheet, this may not be the best for you.

Ryan from Construction/ Civil Engineering

Industry: Civil Engineering

A Review of AppSheet.

The graphic user interface involving toggle buttons and icons are very helpful and increase efficiency in app creation. Overall this great mobile app has saved us a lot of headache. Highly recommended for industry firms that might specialize in keeping track of sales and also the hospitality sector.

Pros

AppSheet has been an incredible mobile application. It has helped our company to establish high quality iOS and Android apps. It's helpful that AppSheet can draw information directly from Excel spreadsheets and from items uploaded to Dropbox. The customizable apps generated are gorgeous. Company logos and colors can be as abstract or sleek as imaginable and apps can be updated by the end user. It's great! Lots of support, and fair pricing that is on a per month basis. Nothing shady.

Cons

I will say AppSheet takes a bit of time to get through the learning curve. Brand new users might experience some frustration. But after the initial learning period, AppSheet definitely becomes easy.

A platform that takes the tedium out of building mobile apps

Launching the app and aligning it to end-user demands and expectations has not been a challenge at all. Since it is a dev+hosting platform, things are very much under my control. Helpful features like cloning an entire app make discovery and troubleshooting painless. More importantly, you pay only for the actual number of users!

Pros

For non-techies, with some basic understanding of application software and their usecases and essential database awareness, Appsheet lets you offer practical solutions very quickly and cost-effectively. I have not seen any other platform that makes it so dumbed down.

Cons

There are limitations that are quite possible for a platform that is still evolving. But, nothing so much that will force you to look for alternatives.

Patrick from Sterling Corporate

Excellent app for people who are not programmers

We have other applications that are built by programmers and this is an easier application to adjust and improve upon quickly.

Pros

This is a great way to develop applications that work for your specific need. There are many options of functions that can be performed in this application, and there is a low cost to rolling the apps out. They are constantly updating the features of the application making it more user friendly. It is really great that it works of a database in google, which gives it a very stable platform and is easy to switch between users in the app and administrators who may need to cull the data.

Cons

If you are not in the programming world some of the functions are a little more complicated to use, and take some trial and error.

Appsheet is very easy to use

I work in a K12 education context, used to be a teacher for 40+ years. While I am nearing my pension, I have had an enormous amount of fun building this app.

Pros

The ease of use. No coding required. You can gradually build your app and learn while doing this. I found there was a gradual learning curve that met my needs and my capability.

Cons

Sometimes, it takes a long to synchronize. The way to correct mistakes that you make is not always obvious and you will need help. But on the other hand, the community is large enough and very helpful, so you will never have these problems for a longer period.

vallabhan from Krab Media & Marketing

Industry: Publishing

If you thought getting a mobile app for your business was expensive and tough, think AppSheet.

Our field sales team is brought together on a common platform that is easy for the users and managers as well. The spreadsheet interface also allows almost all usuaal spreadsheet app capabilities to be made use of easily

Pros

Its the ease of building an app from a Google Sheet and then having the freedom to shape it up with a full-fledged admin panel. And the beauty is that I haven't had to use the admin panel for months together: the app has been going on and on, without any interruption! I have no piece of hardware or software to worry about or monitor on a daily basis

Skype for instant communication

Pros

We can work simultaneously in one screen , small window of Skype open to communicate and other windows open to read or collect information. Can do instant messaging or video calls at cheaper rate than phone calls. It's user friendly and easy to access

Cons

We can't save the communication at our desired location or folder like we can save the emails.

very good tool to create your own mobile application in a matter of seconds for Android and iOS

Pros

if you want to have a mobile application for Android and iOS AppSheet is a good tool for that. allows us to create a mobile application quickly and easily from its tools and where it offers us to start testing your application for free. The good thing about AppSheet is that it is not necessary to know the programming codes to develop our application. We can do it in a simple way and where we can find enough documentation on the web to guide us and build a mobile application.

Ashley from Portland State University

This website makes it possible to make quick easy apps that tie into data already in google sheets.

It helped organize my life.

Pros

Cons

I think it's a little spendy since you have to have a payment plan for each app you want to deploy. You could design a simple website and have it hosted for cheaper.

Thibault from Arrivage

Industry: Farming

Prototype and play

We created an app we have one able to sell as mvp to more than 60 users

Pros

Super easy to create an app with no dev skills Smart spreadsheets connections to app Very intuitive approach Free until you release giving you time to play Offering new features regularly

Cons

Only English Would need more options for users management and invites for learner onboarding

Brian from Music House School of Music

AppSheet - Great for my music school

I work at a music school with about 35 employees, mostly music teachers. We had been looking for a way to transition from lesson notes in individual teacher binders to a paperless system to cut waste and improve communication between teachers and administration. We use a lot of Google Sheets, so the AppSheet platform was a good fit. In fact, it turned that the capabilities of AppSheet wildly exceeded our initial plan. Now, not only are the lesson notes paperless, but their cross-referenced to students' other programs, and students can request materials and schedule performances within the app. One of the other administrators told me yesterday he doesn't know how we functioned before the app existed. It's an eight year old business, and we've been using the app for five weeks. I gave it three stars for ease of use mostly because I failed to use the easy parts. I very quickly started using the Advanced Editor, and I think that a person's perception of that part of the service as easy or difficult to use will depend mostly on what you've experienced in the past. I don't have a great point of reference personally, but I have successfully used a lot of expressions and integrations in AppSheet despite having no training or formal experience with coding, and a limited history of spreadsheet use. I've had to contact customer service a few times through their user community. A couple of times my troubles turned out to be bugs, which were resolved within an hour of my post (once on a Saturday). In all cases support was responsive and thorough.

Ryan from Northwestern Mutual

March 2016

A must have for spreadsheet enthusiasts

I rarely write reviews, but AppSheet is most deserving. I use Excel spreadsheets for almost every aspect of my business. I have sheets for payroll, inventory, proposals, analytics, etc. They help me make informed decisions on a day to day basis. While I love spreadsheets, it is not easy to access them when I am away from my computer. This is where Appsheet comes in handy. With AppSheet, I can now turn my spreadsheets into a fully functioning app on my phone and input data whenever I want. I also can access my data through the customizable app and create an entirely new way to deal with my spreadsheets. I especially love the ability to create my own user interface and make the app look exactly how I want. After creating an app based on a simple spreadsheet, I had a number of colleagues tell me how amazing the app was. They think that I'm a programmer and can build any type of app for them, when in reality I know nothing about app creation. I can build a spreadsheet, but I would fail miserably if I had to create an app. With AppSheet, I can do both now. If you are using spreadsheets for personal or business purposes, I would highly suggest to take some time to get familiar with Appsheet. I would say that the learning curve is rather short and, like anything else, the longer you spend time with it, the better you will be. You need to also join the online forum so you can get support on any question. The online support is a community of users who are eager to help you solve your problem, big or small.

Jayadev from Think Ahead

Quickest way to achieve process efficiency

Appsheet and Google sheet are a great combination of technology that helps to increase productivity and operational efficiency. Once a sheet is created in a spread sheet, you get the AppSheet add-on, then almost the application is done. Amazing software !!!

Pros

Almost all functionality that I look for is available.

Cons

Performance to be increased

Collin from Cybernet1

Great for our Business

Makes our Eq pickups very easy help full to the techs out in the field

Pros

App Sheet makes our Equipment pickups very easy. The Camera function makes it easy to scan our Bar codes and is a very quick and solid software.

Cons

There is nothing like we don't like very easy to use and very efficient

John from SCI

This will help our organization!

I would like to see some improvements continue, such as formatting the column descriptions in colors and bold etc. I would also like to see if a entry is invalid that there is options on how to display on the app while filling it out and not waiting to save before highlighting, the thin red line is not easily visible.

Pros

Able to customize our needs on our own.

Cons

Formulas entry on spreadsheets using fill helps, I would like to see something like that if possible. I would like to see format options on column structure to change the size and format of individual questions.

Great Business Solutions

We created a CRM and an Oboarding application to help us with our business needs until our company grew too large and required enterprise software.

Pros

Really Versitile and can automate and handle many business needs.

Cons

Not much training videos or guides avaliable. Outdated training materials online.

Joe from ICC LOGISTICS

this app is an excellent app

building apps for my mobile device from excel and word documents

Pros

Cons

this app needs support for microsoft infopath forms and microsoft access and visio drawings databases inport

Adrian from Central Otago Property Services

Good fun

Pros

Useable and quite adaptable, good to make AppSheet data usable in the palm of your hand. Makes workflow more streamline.

Cons

Navigation sometimes confusing, but getting better with updates, maybe some more options for the background and start up screens, etc but that's a minor issue.

Nazem from UnaPizza

Industry: Food Production

The best easiest way to make an app

I dont need to hire scarce and expensive programmers to create web and mobile apps anymore.

Pros

I researched simple app development for many years and tried at least 10 tools, Appsheet is really the best and the only one that works, all the others are too complicated, with a steep learning curve.

Cons

Its a little slow, its takes more time than usual to update changes to the cloud, don't know why. Im sure it will get better with time.

A Swiss Army Knife for business processes

Financial management of reactive and planned maintenance on a large support contract and company intranet so far.

Pros

For what is a very complex and powerful product the user interface is intuitive. I'm on a learning curve and regularly break my apps during the development stage, but the UI always tells me why and how to fix it. We use Smartsheets for business collaboration but it has real limitations when sharing information between multiple teams, and in the area of workflows. Appsheet does add a layer of complexity but enables us to solve these issues. The mapping functionality is also great and adding images makes for visually appealing apps.

Cons

Not knowing everything about it yet. There is no code to learn as such but a lot of functionality. Once you learn how expressions work you can exert a lot of control over the user experience, and control data entry, and am only just starting to do this.

Andrew from Sparrow Business IQ

From the first time use to becoming a pro it's been a great experience!

Better organized business and personal activities and records

Pros

Ability to customize just about anything is really wonderful; the layout of the work space in the app designer and ability to cross reference tables. These are just some pros.

Cons

The sync time seems to be a bit of an issue, also definition of formulas and their functions could use a little more detail, especially those that differ from Google Sheets formulas.

Patrick from University of the Philippines

Very useful!

Pros

Flexibility of functionality, frequency of feature updates, great support system and community, great dev team!

Cons

Sometimes when new features are introduced, bugs and errors are also introduced. Vigilance is needed to mitigate such scenarios.

Jurgen from Backbone Management

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Very easy to use

Gave our information life

Pros

This is very easy to process data and provide views to support teams in real time. Also very useful to link to live data feeds. Very easy to create app in minutes

Cons

Not sure I understanding the billing

Riccardo from Sarlux

Industry: Oil & Energy

I have easily created some smartphone apps to manage the business of the company I work for.

Pros

The ability to share information at all levels using the smartphone. Anyone at any time, whether at home or at work, can upload new information or simply be informed about the status of a job

Cons

Many users ask me if an Italian version is available. It could be a solution to implement support in major languages, in addition to English, Spanish, German, and Italian

Harsh from Fidelity Investment

AppSheet Review!

Pros

The quick way you can get into developing the app. It's quite comprehensive. User friendly, constant innovation, easy to configure, intelligent. I liked the idea of being able to build an app I could populate via Google Forms.

Cons

It did however seem to lack flavor when it came to customizing Can be a bit slow at time and has problems loading a few times

Jack from Jack and Rene Enterprises,LLC.

I have been able to build an app that I can use on a daily bases

The ability to use the tools that I have been using for many years more efficiently

Pros

That you build an app from the information in a spreadsheet works very well. The ability to edit and test the changes in real time is priceless

Cons

Unable to market my app economically. The rated plan to remove this link is too high and is no longer economical to market my app

Jose from Deya Elevators

Industry: Facilities Services

Amazing app creator i have been using this for over one year now

Appsheet has allowed me to create app for use on my business.

Pros

Appsheet is very easy to use. I can create an app from a spreadsheet in minutes without programming skills. Just common sense and a very short learning curve

Cons

It would be best if every it would allow user names and passwords without the use of an external verification source such as google

Ylmaz from Textilelogy

Industry: Textiles

Our company ERP and CRM is now with Appsheet

No need to pay thousands for an IOS and Android app development.

Pros

Cons

Appsheet is missing payment gateway integration. There are some alternative add-on methods to overcome but a native payment integration would be lovely.

Natalia from Berlitz Corporation

powerful tool appSheet

Pros

appSheet excellent tool, I am using it for survey load that was originally made on paper, with this tool I managed to do it in a much more dynamic way and that exponentially increased my productivity.

Cons

I have no complaint any practical tool, and powerful has me very excited

Response from AppSheet

Replied November 2018

Hi Natalia, that's great to hear that you found success utilizing the AppSheet tools! Please know that we do offer a 50% discount as well to any nonprofit and edu companies. https://solutions.appsheet.com/appsheet-nonprofit-edu-discount In addition, if Berlitz is looking for a solution that can be deployed throughout Berlitz, we offer discounts for larger organizations. Let me know if you have any additional questions or comments. Thanks!

Agustin from DSC Running Albacete

Fantastic app, we are really thankful, our sport club loves it, we recommend it 100%

We have all our club team data in the app, so every user can take a look on it, thats wonderfull.

Pros

Several applications, easy use and totally configurable. Using google sheets we have recorded all our data, all our team member have access to all races we have participated, future events, image gallery....Infinite possibilities with Appsheet.

Cons

Limit of users, in our case, we are using Publisher plan. Not found more cons at the moment, they are improving the app so they are removing users problems.

Renee from Publishing

Industry: Publishing

Coffee and an App

We were creating an app to help people find useful information all in one place and because that is database built, it was perfectly and mostly easily achieved with Appsheet.

Pros

I most liked that it was easy to use resources we already had in the form of spreadsheets and databases. We didn't have to recreate/reformat anything to create the app.

Cons

I least liked that the chain of command for support is not direct. I had an instance where I wasn't getting a reply and had sent three emails, but no-one new from support would help me because the first guy was handling it. This was time-consuming and inefficient and made me feel as though the whole support team rested on one person. The integration with Airtable is still in it's very early stages so if all your data is in Airtable, I would recommend moving to Google Sheets if your heart is set on Appsheet.

Patricio from SAINT MARY OF THE HILLS SCHOOL

Excellent!, really simplifies coding

A very easy way to make an app that works with data we have in Google Drive.

Pros

That works perfect with Google Drive and other cloud solutions. It's easy to use and have a nice interface.

Cons

That you can't really code when you need special or complicate things. That if you don't buy a pro license the sync up is very slow.

Saskia from Sell 'n STAY

I haven't experienced the customer support yet. However the experience of using the app was great.

It made me look brilliant. It is so easy to add a new property, take a picture and distribute it

Pros

The way it easily creates a professional looking app. Plus, although frustrating to try to fix a error I like the way it tells you there is a error. Truly a great app. Thanks.

Cons

It has its limitation right now. I am hoping this is a development problem so that this is something that keeps getting better. For instance I would like to have the gps / map functionality report the schools, churches, malls, restaurants, points of interest such as parks on the map. As a realtor I created a app that shows my team our listings. It would be a wonderful thing if I could also say where are the closest schools. Further I would then like to with the tap of a button send a feature sheet to the buyers email. That allows me to ask for a email.

Vishal from Self

Great Product and Great team

Product experience : The product is one of its kind. I searched the net for something that is easy to use and for a non programmer to fulfil their dreams to create apps. I would have tried 10-15 platforms but there is no comparison to AppSheet. I have created a business app without even writing a single line of code. Customer service : The AppSheet community is very powerful and the people at the organization takes very good care of its customers. I am still using their free version while I am building my app and not gone on production, but never felt that they are differentiating between paid customers or free customers when it comes to helping them. None of the issues or tips I needed took more than 4-5 hours to be responded to. Not just the people at AppSheet but other users in the community also jumps and provide help. A remarkable example of customer service. Releases : AppSheet what I feel follows true agile methodology for their development and releases. seeks inputs from users in the community on what features they want and based on voting decides the priorities. The releases are also frequent so that we get to see something enhanced or new in one or two weeks. Issue management : If there is any defect reported I guess it is solved within 4-8 hours. Cons : Still to find one :)

Chris from Magrath Mansion

Soo fun Soooo powerful!!!

Peace of mind (responsible for peoples' keys), easier time doing my job, custom solution designed by my favorite designer, me!

Pros

I just made an app to juggle a mind breaking pile of keys, ebbing in and flowing out constantly...And now I have no problem keeping track!

Cons

Even though I can't confidently say that what I like least about using appsheet is the cloud-based delay (my internet connection is so not good!), I mention it because maybe more can be done with the offline features.

Romina from METAL GRANDE S.A.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Easy yo use

It's much faster and easier to enter data

Pros

It is very easy to use. in a few minutes, you create an application

Cons

When I had a problem with muy apps, the custom Service didn't a solucin form my problem because they couldn't reproduce it. The problem ocurred just entering todo the app

Jay from Paper Plus

A serious Business Solution

This has some extremely powerful functions. Users must understand that this app is able to do things that previously could only be done with some major investment in software development. The only solution we have found to really enable us to build a truly powerful and customized business workflow solution that integrates with our current data records.

Pros

The conditional logic and what this allows in conjunction with smartsheets or Google Sheets

Cons

The lack of more complex working examples - ones using multiple tables with relational connections and more complex workflows. Please see if you can get these from companies with redacted data! We would be willing to provide once we are through the first few stages of our system rebuild scheduled over the next 5 months.

Spencer from Access RV

Thank Goodness!

It helped our team communicate better with the status of the workload and we are finding more and more uses for it. Thank Goodness!

Pros

My ability to change and control it's data and usage.

Cons

The payment plans were confusing and get costly very quick, especially for small companies.

Response from AppSheet

Replied January 2017

Hi Spencer, thank you for your review! We are happy to work with you on your subscription plan and find the best option for your needs. If you haven't done so already, please contact us at sales@appsheet.com and we'll follow up.