• Pros

• "Accuracy of the software is amazing. It gives results in very quick time. Easy to operate and convenient to use. "

• "very easy to use and easy to customize for use , uploading to google play store very easy also the customer support is extremely professional would recommend them without hesitation"

• "Very easy to use and customer support is very helpful."

• Cons

• "It can take lot of time to integrate big features like AR , messenger and chat features but after some editing it easy to use."

• "It takes time to understand for beginners but after some time it very eases to use with frequent for them"

• "restricted in some areas but great app regardless"

Browse Appy Pie Reviews

Brajesh from education organisation

I never think of building professional APP without learning abc of app building.

Happy to have my first app published on Google Play and soon I will start making money also.Its good and I personally find it very helpful to me ,as I was searching for tools like this which can help me doing such things because of some busy schedule I am not able to make time to study and working hands on new technology. Appypie really helpful in developing app which I dreamt off.

Pros

Easy to use Interface and almost all the features are added which we require to build a professional app.At First I tried it making my personal biographic app GOPALA because upto then I am not sure or in other word don't have faith in appypie that it can be provide functionality like pro.But no sooner than I completed my first app I gone for 'ecommerce' and its working fine on Google Play. "Store" is The feature that I love most and I think you too.It has given new life to my app not only it grown my business but also given complete command over customer information and inventory management.

Cons

All of sudden they increases cost of their plan. Any way if they clear it earlier it will ok for service they providing. And one more thing that I missing so many time when I need to make hyperlink to the image or certain text ,even I searched on help there no answer about Hyperlink.

Romeo from Ilboudo Technology Solutions

Overall quality

Overall experience I would say it is a good one. Nothing is perfect, but in my eyes the good outweighs some of the things we have to walk around to make things work. When you have a team of people dedicated to help you move forward then the outcome is bound to be good. I cannot say i have not been frustrated at times, but the signature in the email of the support team say "To your success". That alone means, and says a lot.

Pros

The integration with our current business process was fairly easy. The main features to build an app out of the box are there. Within hours of first using it you can have a functioning App. It also goes beyond the app itself as you can integrate your app with other Appypie products (Automation tools...). I believe the biggest strength is that a lot of the headaches of managing and taking care of an app are being taken care of. I spend a lot of time on the chat and it is great to know that the submission team is always available. It creates a certain peace of mind for me which is really important. The support team sometimes comes up with creative solutions as well. I have gotten to interact with some of them on a regular basis ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]...) so kudos on that :-)

Cons

The main thing I would say comes to the code customization part. I have a had a hard time trying to implement a custom search feature and was told it was not possible when I have a deep feeling it is. I am still keeping hope that we can find a way to circumvent the issue.

SELENA from CE INSTITUTE LLC

Frustrating Waste of Time

Terrible. I'm just hoping this is a really bad learning curve. We got a fully functioning LMS (with tests, grading, certificates, surveys, videos, etc.) up and running by ourselves TWO YEARS AGO (from another site we found here on capterra) so I can't imagine an app being any harder than an LMS - but it seems this one is. I will update my review if it gets better and we actually launch something but right now it does not look good.

Pros

They answered the phone although it seems like they are having multiple conversations at one time - which often leads to confusing and bad information.

Cons

They didn't help me when they answered in the phone. It doesn't seem like anyone speaks English as a 1st language and both I and my computer engineer had a very difficult time understanding what they were saying. In fact one tech support person told me to delete some of my work (and repeatedly told me to do so), then when I wanted to add my categories back (because they should have never been deleted in the 1st place), the add button didn't work to add them back again. I tried different browsers and sent them print screens - so I'm wondering if this software works reliably. They're telling me to email them the problem when I'm already sharing print screens (and I have video) through their live chat. There is an ENORMOUS language barrier - and the features and functions of appy pie are not well described. I spent all day trying to learn what was a category and what was a listing and how to add a page in a category (or maybe it's a listing). There is no glossary with pictures and there is no "i" button next anything and their broken English makes it virtually impossible for communications. I am perturbed that they told me to have them build my site instead after they told me to delete some of my work and their buttons no longer work to add what I deleted. That seemed kind of wrong - and I wonder if anyone else was told to delete their progress and then their appy pie dashboards buttons were deactivated so they couldn't move forward again.

Osinachi from Connectornep

My Few Month of Commendable Review for Appy Pie

It Was a Good Experience all through. but it was one that requires you to be on your toes, and be ready to get either disappointed or Happy with your Work(Builded App)

Pros

My first Love for the Appy Pie Platform, is been able to design Apps without you even signing in. Secondly you given a Basic Plan where you can build your App. Thirdly you have the opportunity to include features you see from already establish app or site. and Lastly but not the Least, you can also be able to monetize your App after productions through either Google Admob Amazon And more.

Cons

Unfortunately, Their are some more factors which make the platform stressful and tough for developers or Non-coders, First their is no much difference in App created on the Appy Pie Platform, they all tend to look similar, Secondly building a Clone App seems to be easy from start but definately going to be complicated. Thirdly you have to be ready to spend, if not you would have to stop your Project Half Way, which seems the Appy Pie Platform is a little bit contradicting it own usability by anyone(Poor).

Reasons for Switching to Appy Pie

Wanted to checkout other building Apps. for Ease of use

Brian from South Central College

Used for a College

Whomever my support person was ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) at [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided exemplary support which prompted me to write this review. Like any user, I just want something to work, and he fixed it in a couple minutes. No fight, no price gauging. Companies sometimes pay tens of thousands of dollars per year for what AppyPie can give you for pennies in comparison. More people need to know about this service.

Pros

The functionality paired with the price maximized effectiveness of your organization. It's also extremely easy to use. I am not a developer, and I am able to customize our app and our image.

Cons

They have to keep up with Google Play and Apple, which can require a lot of rebuilds. Definitely worth the price to get the Premium.

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

AppyPie was willing to work with my government agency requirements.

Tyrone from Bx Records

Industry: Broadcast Media

I would like to highlight the people behind the product that answer our questions everyday. Even though you can read stuff and have faq's there is so much to absorb with your product you can forget small details

Pros

The features are awesome. The membership card and loyalty system alone is great but now to add it in Augmented Reality and your own store is awesome.

Cons

I like it all because of the customer support. I have a problem with the member card. I think if you give a user a download button for a member card it should. 1. be easy to find in the phone. 2. be a real member card not just a screen shot of the member page. I think just rearrange the existing info and display Member card image, Qrc code, member name, Member id, Member expiration date, maybe member Profile image if they uploaded it to the app. Also the alarm on my radio section is so not needed and I do not know how to take that feature off.

Reasons for Switching to Appy Pie

no QRC

Harshil from Schaeffler AG

My Application actually works

Over the expectations, superb, highly recommended, more then what believe, extraordinary, extremely satisfying.

Pros

I was amazed by the use of this software, it actually creates a real application which can be downloaded and also be operated. In my university subject names Digitalization in Industry 4.0 I have created a dummy application which I also sended and presented for my examination purpose. Its an project of creating a online application to start a venture. The software is very easy to operate and a application can be very easily created. I use a free trial version because I didn't want to make a professional application. The software provides me to add calendar, Payment details, news, social networks, branding and also advertisements. One another main feature of this application is the login system which is also verified via email, for being a dummy or demo application such an features really makes an sense. Secondly the application can be modifies easily via simple login to the software. Color, background and fonts were also edited in a designed way. I recommend this application to a person who is in search of an app maker software because this software is far better then the command written softwares. It saves time and a lot of money.

Cons

On a basic of free trial version, I appreciate the availability of features and types. I didn't have any major critics over this software. But I recommend a cost reduction for the pro version and also some additional free trials for students. As it is also a learning platform for the app designers.

Patrick from SABE AT KTD

App Building Software

Their customer service is what separates them from all their competitors.

Pros

Ease of use for customers and clients is easy. As a software company also i find that with some good knowledge of the product it is easy to integrate and connect other features and functions. The art of software is always creativity.

Cons

cost is a bit over some competitors, however it has more features so there isnt really a comparative.

Dominique from CRWND APP, LLC

Industry: Cosmetics

Great Customer Support

so far my experience has been phenomenal! I have gotten really amazing support when issues arise which is key for any software company!

Pros

i like the variety of widgets i have to use to build out a custom app!

Cons

I wish the social media side of the feature widgets were more enhanced to be more aligned with the look and feel of other social media platforms (user profile, likes, shares, etc.). it's not really intuitive and thats basically my whole app (building community). so it would be nice to see this more enhanced.

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

the price was great for a starter app! i was able to put something in the market quick and affordable and compete in my industry. i was able to gain user insight and create my own platform!

Barry from PTV Channel 0.com

great support

Pros

They provide great support which is easy to access

Cons

it's a little pricey for me. I would like to be able to use some marketing tools, but can't afford them

Likhwa from Likhwa's Launchpad

My experience with Appy Pie

I found Appie Pie fairly easy to use if not rather too simple. In all fairness, Appy Pie does what it is intended to do. It works particularly well for someone who is just looking to create a basic store or business app but falls short for someone with some tech experience wanting to create something more complex. I managed to create a simple app but not exactly what I had envisioned because of the limitations when it comes to customization and control of the back end. It's still a great resource and I recommend it to anyone who needs to build a basic app.

Pros

I like that it allows you to create a simple app even when you have no programming skills. In just a matter of minutes I can create an app for my clients. Appy Pie uses a series of questions to guide you as you develop your app and so the process becomes even simpler. Appy Pie also comes with the standard app features such as an About page and a link to your own website. It also comes with templates which can be easily customized to suit one's needs. I also like the text guides which suggest what to write or put in the various sections of your app. Appy Pie is fairly easy to use and anyone can get started building their app even with minimal knowledge of how to do so.

Cons

I wanted to build a more complex app and Appy Pie was limited in that regard. My vision had a detailed chat feature as well as a dynamic interface. I also needed more control of the app's backend so as to collect other user metrics and data but I could not. Appie Pie provides the developer little control over the user interface and functionality and this makes it rather limited for someone wanting to do more. For example if you would like an animation when a button is clicked or some background activity to happen automatically when a user does a specific action.

Gayland from Self-employed

Industry: Import and Export

Shop No Further...Appy Pie is what you need.

Before Appy Pie, I was having difficulty being able to get all of our products listed so that the customers knew what we have available to purchase. With Appy Pie, that problem is solved and our revenue has increased.

Pros

The software is surprisingly easy to use and overall the features are easy to use regardless of your experience level. One of my favorite features is that it has you covered no matter of app that you are using it for. The features it offers are outstanding and there are so many features. If you find yourself in a position where you could use technical help then you are in luck with their amazing technical staff. They will walk you right the steps you need to take in a way that works for your experience level. The technical department responds quickly to emails. When it comes times for updates APPY Pie has it done in no time at all and will send you a link if you like it. You really cannot go wrong with Appy Pie

Cons

I took several minutes to try and come up with something I did not like about this software and I really could not come up with one thing.

Ali from Golgozar

THE MOST EASY AND MOST OPTION TO RELEASE YOUR IDEA WITH APPYPIE

nothing more than it´s perfect With appypie i earn monthly sitting home best platform for people like me who dosn´t have any knowledge about coding and developing

Pros

In just 3 step can make 5 type of application No coding require. Good design. Best and fast support. Cheapest price instead other platform that have less option All option to maximise your revenue with your app (ads, purchase in app) Good explanation for every option. I use this platform more than 2 years and strongly recommend it to all, just have a try

Cons

a- Closeable banner ads which minimize the advertisement for more than 40% i prefer that my banner ads have a block in all pages and visitor can not close the app. (visitor has to close the banner to get the start quiz button and if its block it will not) b- Add a section in platform which members who sign up in app and pay for it will not see more ads in the app

Joel from Livecastnet

Appy Pie Review

My experience with Appy pie has been very good, Even I have not been a long time paying customer I do have seen that they have improve a lot, but like 3 years ago there were not a lot of options of templates and the app templates seems to be outdated, but now they added new templates and made very impressive improvements

Pros

Is very user friendly, I have use a lot of app builders and Appy Pie is one of the easiest

Cons

For me personally I did not like that there no option for unlimited hosting, So I have to keep paying multiple times for each time the app bandwidth run out, also there no previous notification by email that the app is running out of bandwidth, I notice that I ran out of bandwidth because users send me message that their app was block.

Veronica from Group Tracker LLC

Appy Pie Review

Appy Pie has taken all of the difficulties of developing apps and made it simple. Whether it is phone upgrades, OS upgrades, and even improving on current programs. The building blocks of programming make it easy to design and create awesome apps without having to code. It is so easy to drop in your own images to customize the app. They are improving the app builder with new features everyday. Appy Pie also has a Help Desk that can assist with issues immediately. They are always there 24/7. Appy Pie has absolutely taken the headaches out of building mobile apps.

Pros

I like that the software is tested and working the minute it is made available. I also like that it has a code page so that when a customer requests customized code that I develop, I just have to drop it into that page.

We turned our complex web site into a full app on every device 100% seamlessly.

Excellent software, excellent tech support - instantaneous (via chat) and very clear. We saved hundreds of hours and enormous deployment costs.

Pros

VERY clear user interface, VERY logical, VERY specific and detailed. Hides all the complex details but exposes tremendous power, converting the designer into a powerful high level programmer. In the case of the website-migration as a dynamic app, you can make changes *AFTER* your app has deployed through the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and they will be reflected immediately, without the need to re-release the software. Also, AppyPie takes care of releasing the software for you, which saved us hundreds of hours. We came from a competitor where WE had to deal with submitting software through the Apple and Google systems - very complex in some cases. You won't have to deal with any of this in AppyPie!!!

Cons

No disadvantages - options have allowed us to do everything we need. You have to look carefully at the UI elements because in its power, this system doesn't expose all the choices you have right away. It's easy to miss a few splash screen options, for example, but the system has defaults for every case.

Brian from Peace Baptist Church

Great experience with technical support! Fast and very prompt is solving any issue!

Very easy to use. It doesn't take no time to use and create an app. Very friendly features.

Pros

Software is easy to use and the features are great. No matter what type of app you need Appy Pie has it covered with all the features it offers. If you have any trouble or need help with any feature, just send technical support an e-mail. They are very prompt to your request. Never had a problem with the software. If the app ever needs to be rebuilt because of updates or changes which it will. In no time at all Appy Pie has it done, sends you a test link to see if you like it and if so they resubmit to app stores. It's fast and simple to create and to get your app up and running.

Cons

I can not think of anything negative to say about this software. Never had any problems using or creating an app.

VARSHA from SAP Labs

My find ended at AppyPie as it's affordable and have almost every list of features which I required

Pros

Easy to handle and as their saying few few clicks and drag and drops your app will be ready. You only have to fill in the content which you necessary require in the app. That's it. App is ready for testing and publishing to store assistance is provided. After sale support is also great.

Cons

Few things are there as everything is not perfect. Lack of layout, themes and design. As per selected category few specific design are there and you have to use them . You are not able to add more design at your end. Frequent update in platform might ended your app with resubmission as the too suggest to get it republished after every 3-6 months

Josh from Garden Ridge Church Of Christ

A perfect way to build an app for your company if you can't code

This service give you a way to get onto a platform that is unreachable to many people unless they are willing to pay a lot. This give the control to many owners of these companies without having to pay someone else to create the app for them.

Pros

This is a great service to create and app for you company if you have no or little coding experience. It is very easy and intuitive to build the app. There are many features available for all kinds of companies from churches to restaurants to all other kinds of business.

Cons

Although they do offer a free plan that allows you to create a limited edited html 5 site, you really have to step up to one of there top two most expensive plans to really get any benefit out of it. it isn't until this tier that your app will be placed into the ios store.

Tim from Click the Coast

Great experience. Easy to use software and friendly customer service.

I started my own company based off of this new App. It works great and it looks very professional.

Pros

I like the many choices you get in the templates. They software makes it easy to design. Whenever I have a question the online chat is my best option. The guys are friendly and very fast to respond. The issue is usually resolved in minutes.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about the software. I think it would be cool to offer an option for a video splash screen when loading.

Faith from Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company

Industry: Computer Networking

Best app builder

Pros

It has a totally free strategy with some pricing and fundamental functions to provide. With the Platinum strategy, you can publish your apps on various shops such as apps Store easly. It makes app advancement enjoyable and simple to find out, simple to comprehend and utilize.

Cons

The only issue is for those who are more advanced in app development, as this tool does not use all the personalization it would need as a traditional app home builder.

Dr. Jeff from FBC Louisa

Awesome product!

This is an easy to use product that meets the needs of many, many organizations. The support from Appy Pie is awesome.

Pros

This is a well-build product that churches can use to engage the congregation, send out prayer requests as push notifications -- and more.

Cons

Push notifications could allow for more characters per post. Also new templates.

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

It had a option to purchase long-term service and gave discounts to non-profits.

Great mobile application creation and very easy to use.

Easy to design my mobile application in a professional way, my mobile application called - COMFORT360'- located at Google Play & Apple Store and Windows as well, it's for Egypt Relocation Services & Real Estate Services covering all Egyptian market.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to Handle, easy to add or edit or delete. Also, there are many easy ways to change each page and colors and design as well, it's very much professional.

Cons

Easy design, easy instructions for all the mobile application creation and design .there's good ways to change each construction of each page or link or button or color through manys ways of control and construction as well.

Professor Dr Atul from Self

An easy to build and update information

Excellent and very friendly support system.

Pros

I have developed two apps earlier and the were on official basis and this one is third and developed for my personal use after retirement. It is an excellent experience as always. God bless the team and leadership of Appy Pie

Cons

In the text fields the indenting and giving bullets to the text I could not find under setting of all features.

carl from carls.tv

PERFECT they have helped me through so many issues over the years

immediate responses when needed. I can't thank them in person :) they have always answered all of my issues and concerns quickly and politely I really haVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY

Pros

they have hosted many apps for me and always on top of their game #1 reason I use them is for there around the clock support ... I like to keep weird hours and they are close to the only company that is there when you need them ... will stay with them just because of this TY

Roosevelt from Computer Software

Using Appy Pie significantly cut down on my development time

Appy Pie is able to pull information from your website URL to quickly turn your website into an app. This is another great time-saving feature

Pros

Appy Pie offers a great selection of features that makes creating an app very straightforward. There were some features I wanted that weren't offered in Appy Pie, but that was due to the specificity of my requirements. I was able to design the majority of my app using Appy Pie before sending it to my developer to implement the additional features that I needed. Regardless of what you're developing Appy Pie will definitely cut down on development time, thus saving you money

Cons

While there are many features on offer, I found that there weren't enough templates to get the U.I that I really wanted. More visual customization options would be a great added feature.

Nilesh from New York University School of Engineering

One of the best free tool for creating mobile app.

Pros

It gives you complete information about the users who are using your app by merging its own analytical tool with Google Analytics. It is user friendly software which helps to make an application for various purpose whichever suits the user requirement. The best part of it is that the users need not to learn any coding language in order to create an app, you just need to sign up and it is all set.

Cons

The company needs to focus in the marketing. There is scope for improvement with the documentation part.

Raymond from HomeLand Secure ID

Good

I allows our company to look professional by having an App and it also allow us to tailor our app to our business (in a limited way). Best of all, It's reasonable for a small start-up.....

Pros

It's relatively easy to use. It is limited in some areas, but overall for a novice like myself it work fairly well. Customer service is always there for you.

Cons

FONTS,FONTS,FONTS!!!! You can easily tell the persons who developed this App software is a software geek not a designer or a marketer. FONTS are what communicate the image of a companies business as well as the feeling you're trying to send and this App software need drastic work in this area. The other key element in building an App is the ability to place the right image on your app and this App number one, does not allow a user to place a full image covering the app page and cannot do the image adjustment sizing without seeking a skilled person to bring down the image sizing to accommodate this app software.

Jeremy from Sigma Oil Corp

Anyone can use this

Even the most amateur coder can have access to very powerful tools. This is truly an amazing thing they've done here. Highly recommend.

Pros

- Nice intuitive design - Minimal coding skills required - Price is great - everything is clearly explained - on the fly revisions

Cons

I took a good minute to think it over, and I don't really have many negative remarks.

Achal from Paytm

Amazing online mobile application software and easy to use platform with great customer support....

I am able expand my client service using my app and able to provide all listing of product to them with ease.

Pros

It has been great feeling to create my own app using AppyPie builder they have fantastic customer support with great features like directory which is very useful for my listing..... to add all product with category wise and it's very easy interface to achieve my goals.

Cons

At staring phase i found difficulties but finally customer support provided me step by step process to add features and listings with all configurations.

Kroffi from CvsRadio1 - Reggae Jam

For the pass 5 yrs i've been working hard on developing family friendly

My radio station is streaming daily nonstop...live reggae band enjoy fans connection and the kids love their games.

Pros

Easy to understand and implement. This is the best App software on the market that gives the developer plenty of options to create an astonishing professional app.

Cons

Nothing of concern caught my eyes, upgrade and other is very important to the user. So far so good.

I liked the list of variety of features they offers

Overall experience so far with journey is wonderful and I have started getting some sales as doing part time business with the plan I opted with them and people have started knowing my presence socially and my app is becoming popular.

Pros

They have features for almost everything which is needed for SMB's these days. Few feature are complex but still adds a variety to the app. I am using Quiz, Forum, Directory and Store.

Cons

You cannot add two premium features of same nature as it will make things complex and unmanageable. Suppose if you want to use Food Court and On demand delivery on same app you cannot as they both features have 2 or more apps so cannot be manageable on one app.

Puneet from Aidline Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.

Extremely happy and satisfied with service...

Pros

Appypie helped me with my app and I am able to sell my product online using there store option. PayUMoney and Stripe payment gateway integration is best as I have started earning through my app

Cons

Price expensive, speed of app is slow, sometime app behave buggy, support is good as get personal attention. Live chat support sometime respond late

Angie from Angie Corbett-Kuiper, LLC

Livia is AMAZING!

I really like Appy Pie. I researched several companies before making the decision to use them and am so happy that I did. The software is very easy to use and updates are immediate. I like having the control to edit, change pictures, add videos, etc. Very user-friendly. They work together very well with the different platforms and I am so grateful they did the technical part of making sure Apple approved my "Beyond Grief" app.

Pros

I like the ease of use. I enjoy being creative and this app allows me to do so.

Cons

Technical/customer service is polite and does their best but once in a while, there is a definite language barrier. My recommendation is if you are having difficulty communicating with a Tech it is best to try again at a later time.

Khurram from IBS Business School

Nice Experience

Pros

The most easy and understandable DIY platform to create the App. Customer support is also good. Most of the time they provide solutions with in twenty-four hours. Team has good technical knowledge. With lifetime platinum plan you get unlimited submission of app and unlimited push notification which is good.

Cons

With DIY there are few limitations, like size of the APP, SDK implementation although I guess they are working on it. Some time you get automatically log out from the app.

Bethany from MicroFarm

Industry: Farming

Best Customer Service

I never realized that it would be so easy to make my dream come true of creating and using my own app. The software is so flexible and could be used for any number of applications or ideas. I can't wait to start helping people with the professional application AppyPie has helped me realize!

Pros

The software is relatively easy to navigate and use and I was able to get a functional App tested within a few days. Whenever I had trouble with ANY portion of the process the customer service chat was immediately available and they worked on my behalf to solve the issues I was having. I loved that I can test and preview my app as I move along and it looks professional. I didn't need to use any code to create a beautiful product. Definitely recommend!

Cons

Can be a bit hard to understand the submission process to Apple but this issue is easily averted by reaching out to the customer service team. Took a few hours to get comfortable with the platform.

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

The reviews for this product were above all others.

Audrey from RheoVest

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great way to get a mobile app

This is a great service and will save you thousands over a custom app if you take the time to put it together.

Pros

Appy Pie was relatively easy to setup. It gives options for publishing information and building a custom app. If you get creative with what you want to do with an app you can get a lot out of the tools it has to offer.

Cons

Setup and publishing the app is tricky. There are a lot of steps to setting up the Google and IPhone app store access and codes, BUT the Appy Pie team will get you through it if you are patient. They are easy to get on the chat service and have always solved the issue in the end.

Valrie from Gnm experience

It finally happened

They were there for all my concerns. Support for larger and smaller issues were tackled equally. I am grateful.

Pros

The drag and drop feature helped me finally get my gift out to the world.

Cons

I did not like that my work could be viewed on their site where they show the apps that have been launched. It is my intellectual property and I feel this is a problem.

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

The price point made the difference and I’m glad I made this choice, I feel in control.

Pankaj from Thomson ltd.

Appy Pie is nice find for me

Pros

Feature list is huge to constant update is missing. Few features are too old. Please fix them and pocket tool needs to be bifurcated as having collection of widgets which are from different category so sometimes it's impossible to check

Cons

Customer relations with AppyPie is their backbone. I am using them for selling online coupons to help people getting benefited. Location based directory is best as users of app can easily search coupon and ongoing offers nearby.

Ana from Farmácia Central dos Carvalhos, Lda

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

APP creation with no programming knowledge

Just wanted a simple APP to gather all information for my business, only for consulting proposes. And I achieved that with APPY Pie

Pros

The easy software interface, the quick themes option, the tools integration (facebook, youtube, queries, documents, photos, links....). With no programming knowledge, we can create simple but intuitive APPs.

Cons

After an APP creation, you have 1 month of free editing, and after that 1 edit per month. I understand that the creators got to earn some money, but for me that don't have programming knowledges, I need to see on the smartphone, how my changes look like. And If something doesn't come so good, I need to wait another month. It should be possible to connect only 1 phone on the free version to check out changes. And then if everything ok, publishing to other users.

Damilola from Damtops

Appy Pie

Pros

When I had an issue using the Appy pie software, their customer support was so fast to respond to my issue, The application is so easy to operate without being a computer savvy I was able to use and understand the app at a glance because no coding is needed. I compared Appy pie pricing to other software rendering similar service in the market, Appy pie is incredibly cheaper with more options.

Cons

Appy pie doesn't have unlimited hosting plan compare to some app builder software in the market so payment is continuous for me every time my bandwidth is exhausted, aside this I think Appy pie is still my best choice for creating app for my customers.

David from Maldenite Productions, LLC

Appy Pie support is most outstanding when adjustments need to be made to the app.

Pros

Reliability for performance and consistency is most important to keep the customers satisfied after downloading the app on to their devices.

Cons

There have been moments when I need something changed but there are fees for the app changes. Since we purchased the premium plan. I would have preferred no charges.

Travis from ShankinsHD

Industry: Online Media

Great for building apps!

My overall experience with Appy Pie has been wonderful. I love making apps its so easy. I am glad that I gave this a try.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. I really like how you can make an app without coding. I like how you can create an app in 3 very easy steps. I also like how cheap their prices are. You should give this a try.

Cons

There is nothing at all that I dislike about Appy Pie. I like everything that Appy Pie has to offer. I think its great.

Gaurav from ONGC

Industry: Oil & Energy

This platform is best of its kind

My app is getting popular and people are getting benefitted

Pros

Directory page helped me in listing local automobile shops to help people searching for repair works. Add listing option help users to add there shop themselves which on a single click is getting approved and seen to everyone

Cons

Payment options are not there so that I can charge user to add and modify added listings. Addresses are sometimes hard to be added. Speed of app and performance vary as well

Chris from Fessler and Bowman, Inc

Great help getting back online!

I had an outage and I reached out to support, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was an excellent, quick, and professional help!

Pros

Very user-friendly! I love the live preview of the pages while creating!

Cons

Nothing of AppyPie's fault, but dealing with the Apple AppStore for publishing is not fun.

Steven from Burmax

Industry: Wholesale

Don't think twice about using them, they are TERRIFIC!

Sales, marketing, and more! Thanks!

Pros

1. ease of use. 2. cost. 3. staff always there if you need any help 4. The best product and support ever!

Cons

there is not 1 think I can say about them that is a bad thing. And usually I can find one thing, but Appy Pie is terrific and staff is amazing.

VIJAYANT from Bee Chems

They are the reason for my PROFIT through SEARCH. They have transformed my e-marketing and business

Pros

Ease of Use, Results and Effectiveness. I have been using this software for more than 2 years and it has given excellent results with minimum efforts consistently.

Cons

Though not anything significant ,I have to rely on the developers at times for answering to some queries.

Very much satisfied with the service. Good team who handles the query well. Big thumbs up.

Helps in finding the data and retrieve the right information.

Pros

Cons

Outlook of the software. Needs to be more attractive. Some more options in design will solve the purpose.

Ahmed from Alreaaiaa , Awfrlak , Aman

well it's really great choice .. great stuff and support serving a great software!

well it help my customers in their events and it help me coz it's one of my main tasks which iam working at

Pros

it's very developed .. the listing depend on GPS which is great and not found in any other software's .. also the features and the control over the elements in the application are very cool .. and the updates that's happening like the last one "Users and Roles" that helped me alot!

Cons

the listing .. i feel like it needs some new functions like cloning or something coz most of my work is in the listing and i have to redo all my work with every list which is boring sometimes .. but overall it's ok

Preeti from Aptara corp

I am a yoga trainer. Fitness app help me and my students a lot

Pros

Thank you AppyPie for providing an easy platform which help me and student in learning yoga using videos, training sessions, diet plan, bmr calculator, workout schedule and record. Added Motivating videos for driving positive energy

Cons

Make it bit smooth and faster so can we access if having low internet. Offline function missing as internet is must to use the features. Limited feature added. Need time to time update