• Pros

• "Accuracy of the software is amazing. It gives results in very quick time. Easy to operate and convenient to use. "

• "very easy to use and easy to customize for use , uploading to google play store very easy also the customer support is extremely professional would recommend them without hesitation"

• "I like the ease of use. I enjoy being creative and this app allows me to do so. "

• Cons

• "It can take lot of time to integrate big features like AR , messenger and chat features but after some editing it easy to use."

• "It takes time to understand for beginners but after some time it very eases to use with frequent for them"

• "some limitations with capacity but they are expanding slowly with adding features and functionality. "

Browse Appy Pie Reviews

Gayland from Self-employed

Industry: Import and Export

Shop No Further...Appy Pie is what you need.

Before Appy Pie, I was having difficulty being able to get all of our products listed so that the customers knew what we have available to purchase. With Appy Pie, that problem is solved and our revenue has increased.

Pros

The software is surprisingly easy to use and overall the features are easy to use regardless of your experience level. One of my favorite features is that it has you covered no matter of app that you are using it for. The features it offers are outstanding and there are so many features. If you find yourself in a position where you could use technical help then you are in luck with their amazing technical staff. They will walk you right the steps you need to take in a way that works for your experience level. The technical department responds quickly to emails. When it comes times for updates APPY Pie has it done in no time at all and will send you a link if you like it. You really cannot go wrong with Appy Pie

Cons

I took several minutes to try and come up with something I did not like about this software and I really could not come up with one thing.

Audrey from RheoVest

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great way to get a mobile app

This is a great service and will save you thousands over a custom app if you take the time to put it together.

Pros

Appy Pie was relatively easy to setup. It gives options for publishing information and building a custom app. If you get creative with what you want to do with an app you can get a lot out of the tools it has to offer.

Cons

Setup and publishing the app is tricky. There are a lot of steps to setting up the Google and IPhone app store access and codes, BUT the Appy Pie team will get you through it if you are patient. They are easy to get on the chat service and have always solved the issue in the end.

Cesar from tk tecnologia y servicios

Tu propia App

Me pareció muy fácil de compilar un app por esta plataforma, bastantes módulos disponibles y muy intuitiva al momento de usar, esa es la mejor parte.

Pros

Es una plataforma bastante intuitiva y muy fácil de usar, puedes crear tu app en minutos, dependiendo de lo que necesites en ella, pero me pareció muy muy intuitiva al momento de comenzar a utilizarla.

Cons

No se si es porque utilizaba la versión gratuita, pero en mi caso necesitaba un WebApp y la web que necesito ver a traves de la App no tiene certificado SSL, por lo que es un sitio "no seguro" para los navegadores. La plataforma no me permitió agregar mi sitio al URL del módulo que intentaba configurar por no ser un sitio web seguro.

SELENA from CE INSTITUTE LLC

Frustrating Waste of Time

Terrible. I'm just hoping this is a really bad learning curve. We got a fully functioning LMS (with tests, grading, certificates, surveys, videos, etc.) up and running by ourselves TWO YEARS AGO (from another site we found here on capterra) so I can't imagine an app being any harder than an LMS - but it seems this one is. I will update my review if it gets better and we actually launch something but right now it does not look good.

Pros

They answered the phone although it seems like they are having multiple conversations at one time - which often leads to confusing and bad information.

Cons

They didn't help me when they answered in the phone. It doesn't seem like anyone speaks English as a 1st language and both I and my computer engineer had a very difficult time understanding what they were saying. In fact one tech support person told me to delete some of my work (and repeatedly told me to do so), then when I wanted to add my categories back (because they should have never been deleted in the 1st place), the add button didn't work to add them back again. I tried different browsers and sent them print screens - so I'm wondering if this software works reliably. They're telling me to email them the problem when I'm already sharing print screens (and I have video) through their live chat. There is an ENORMOUS language barrier - and the features and functions of appy pie are not well described. I spent all day trying to learn what was a category and what was a listing and how to add a page in a category (or maybe it's a listing). There is no glossary with pictures and there is no "i" button next anything and their broken English makes it virtually impossible for communications. I am perturbed that they told me to have them build my site instead after they told me to delete some of my work and their buttons no longer work to add what I deleted. That seemed kind of wrong - and I wonder if anyone else was told to delete their progress and then their appy pie dashboards buttons were deactivated so they couldn't move forward again.

Abdul from YouTube

Industry: Computer Games

It Helps To Build Professional Apps In Minutes

Overall it is a great place to make High value Android apps in just minutes and you don't have to pay any developer or hire any software house. In just minutes you can make your Educational App and done.

Pros

Appy Pie is very useful to make Educational Apps with great & Professional design without any coding. It takes minutes to build an App in appypie. Smooth Apps, Great UI and a huge variety of themes depends on your category which design you want. It's amazing do design outstanding apps when you don't know how to code.

Cons

Appy Pie is doing excellent but it will be more excellent if we can also able to make Android/IOS games in it.

Travis from ShankinsHD

Industry: Online Media

Great for building apps!

My overall experience with Appy Pie has been wonderful. I love making apps its so easy. I am glad that I gave this a try.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. I really like how you can make an app without coding. I like how you can create an app in 3 very easy steps. I also like how cheap their prices are. You should give this a try.

Cons

There is nothing at all that I dislike about Appy Pie. I like everything that Appy Pie has to offer. I think its great.

Thobane from LabtronicSolutions

Making things Easier

My overall experience with Appy Pie was great because it solved my problem of need an app for my business but not being able to afford the development and maintenance of the app since then I was able to create my own booking app for my business.

Pros

What I like the most about this app is that it makes application development more accessible to the average consumer and the advantage is that they even have a free trial mode

Cons

What I like to list about this software is that it is a bit limited when it comes to the side of design in the user interface, that user is limited to the options that are provided by the AppyPie

Grant from Bridgebuild.tech

I wish I would have found it sooner

I am so excited to dig in further. I have built apps in the past that were a real pain to get to a final product. This saves time!

Pros

I couldn't believe how easy it was to get started. I've tried a lot of app builders, and the deployment was always tough.

Cons

Expensive. That's the only thing I can think of. There are other builders that are definitely cheaper.

Miranda from Smart Office Solutions

Great App Builder for Small Business

Don't go into Appy Pie blind - you don't need ANY app, you need an app for YOUR business. You will waste a lot of time playing with features you don't need if you don't go into it knowing what tools you want to present to app users, and why.

Pros

If you don't have the big budget to launch a full app experience, appy pie is a great way to dip your toes in the mobile market waters. I loved the clean graphic interface and tutorials.

Cons

Subscription-level support is always a buzzkill. If you want me to upgrade and use more features, you need to support me at every subscription level.

Hanah from SheWrites4theLord

Industry: Writing and Editing

Easy and Not Complicated

Overall it was a great experience. I was able to do what I needed to do.

Pros

This software is easy and not complicated. I was able to create a simple app,but the process in creating it was alot. There were many steps, but they weren't confusing. The dashboard area to create the software was easy. Each application I need is on it. I just have to either scroll..move...or input what I want. Worked out.

Cons

I least liked how it still felt a bit overwhelming. It made me feel like there were so many steps. The steps seemed unending.

Likhwa from Likhwa's Launchpad

My experience with Appy Pie

I found Appie Pie fairly easy to use if not rather too simple. In all fairness, Appy Pie does what it is intended to do. It works particularly well for someone who is just looking to create a basic store or business app but falls short for someone with some tech experience wanting to create something more complex. I managed to create a simple app but not exactly what I had envisioned because of the limitations when it comes to customization and control of the back end. It's still a great resource and I recommend it to anyone who needs to build a basic app.

Pros

I like that it allows you to create a simple app even when you have no programming skills. In just a matter of minutes I can create an app for my clients. Appy Pie uses a series of questions to guide you as you develop your app and so the process becomes even simpler. Appy Pie also comes with the standard app features such as an About page and a link to your own website. It also comes with templates which can be easily customized to suit one's needs. I also like the text guides which suggest what to write or put in the various sections of your app. Appy Pie is fairly easy to use and anyone can get started building their app even with minimal knowledge of how to do so.

Cons

I wanted to build a more complex app and Appy Pie was limited in that regard. My vision had a detailed chat feature as well as a dynamic interface. I also needed more control of the app's backend so as to collect other user metrics and data but I could not. Appie Pie provides the developer little control over the user interface and functionality and this makes it rather limited for someone wanting to do more. For example if you would like an animation when a button is clicked or some background activity to happen automatically when a user does a specific action.

Ali from Golgozar

THE MOST EASY AND MOST OPTION TO RELEASE YOUR IDEA WITH APPYPIE

nothing more than it´s perfect With appypie i earn monthly sitting home best platform for people like me who dosn´t have any knowledge about coding and developing

Pros

In just 3 step can make 5 type of application No coding require. Good design. Best and fast support. Cheapest price instead other platform that have less option All option to maximise your revenue with your app (ads, purchase in app) Good explanation for every option. I use this platform more than 2 years and strongly recommend it to all, just have a try

Cons

a- Closeable banner ads which minimize the advertisement for more than 40% i prefer that my banner ads have a block in all pages and visitor can not close the app. (visitor has to close the banner to get the start quiz button and if its block it will not) b- Add a section in platform which members who sign up in app and pay for it will not see more ads in the app

Joel from Livecastnet

Appy Pie Review

My experience with Appy pie has been very good, Even I have not been a long time paying customer I do have seen that they have improve a lot, but like 3 years ago there were not a lot of options of templates and the app templates seems to be outdated, but now they added new templates and made very impressive improvements

Pros

Is very user friendly, I have use a lot of app builders and Appy Pie is one of the easiest

Cons

For me personally I did not like that there no option for unlimited hosting, So I have to keep paying multiple times for each time the app bandwidth run out, also there no previous notification by email that the app is running out of bandwidth, I notice that I ran out of bandwidth because users send me message that their app was block.

Veronica from Group Tracker LLC

Appy Pie Review

Appy Pie has taken all of the difficulties of developing apps and made it simple. Whether it is phone upgrades, OS upgrades, and even improving on current programs. The building blocks of programming make it easy to design and create awesome apps without having to code. It is so easy to drop in your own images to customize the app. They are improving the app builder with new features everyday. Appy Pie also has a Help Desk that can assist with issues immediately. They are always there 24/7. Appy Pie has absolutely taken the headaches out of building mobile apps.

Pros

I like that the software is tested and working the minute it is made available. I also like that it has a code page so that when a customer requests customized code that I develop, I just have to drop it into that page.

Brajesh from education organisation

I never think of building professional APP without learning abc of app building.

Happy to have my first app published on Google Play and soon I will start making money also.Its good and I personally find it very helpful to me ,as I was searching for tools like this which can help me doing such things because of some busy schedule I am not able to make time to study and working hands on new technology. Appypie really helpful in developing app which I dreamt off.

Pros

Easy to use Interface and almost all the features are added which we require to build a professional app.At First I tried it making my personal biographic app GOPALA because upto then I am not sure or in other word don't have faith in appypie that it can be provide functionality like pro.But no sooner than I completed my first app I gone for 'ecommerce' and its working fine on Google Play. "Store" is The feature that I love most and I think you too.It has given new life to my app not only it grown my business but also given complete command over customer information and inventory management.

Cons

All of sudden they increases cost of their plan. Any way if they clear it earlier it will ok for service they providing. And one more thing that I missing so many time when I need to make hyperlink to the image or certain text ,even I searched on help there no answer about Hyperlink.

We turned our complex web site into a full app on every device 100% seamlessly.

Excellent software, excellent tech support - instantaneous (via chat) and very clear. We saved hundreds of hours and enormous deployment costs.

Pros

VERY clear user interface, VERY logical, VERY specific and detailed. Hides all the complex details but exposes tremendous power, converting the designer into a powerful high level programmer. In the case of the website-migration as a dynamic app, you can make changes *AFTER* your app has deployed through the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and they will be reflected immediately, without the need to re-release the software. Also, AppyPie takes care of releasing the software for you, which saved us hundreds of hours. We came from a competitor where WE had to deal with submitting software through the Apple and Google systems - very complex in some cases. You won't have to deal with any of this in AppyPie!!!

Cons

No disadvantages - options have allowed us to do everything we need. You have to look carefully at the UI elements because in its power, this system doesn't expose all the choices you have right away. It's easy to miss a few splash screen options, for example, but the system has defaults for every case.

Brian from Peace Baptist Church

Great experience with technical support! Fast and very prompt is solving any issue!

Very easy to use. It doesn't take no time to use and create an app. Very friendly features.

Pros

Software is easy to use and the features are great. No matter what type of app you need Appy Pie has it covered with all the features it offers. If you have any trouble or need help with any feature, just send technical support an e-mail. They are very prompt to your request. Never had a problem with the software. If the app ever needs to be rebuilt because of updates or changes which it will. In no time at all Appy Pie has it done, sends you a test link to see if you like it and if so they resubmit to app stores. It's fast and simple to create and to get your app up and running.

Cons

I can not think of anything negative to say about this software. Never had any problems using or creating an app.

VARSHA from SAP Labs

My find ended at AppyPie as it's affordable and have almost every list of features which I required

Pros

Easy to handle and as their saying few few clicks and drag and drops your app will be ready. You only have to fill in the content which you necessary require in the app. That's it. App is ready for testing and publishing to store assistance is provided. After sale support is also great.

Cons

Few things are there as everything is not perfect. Lack of layout, themes and design. As per selected category few specific design are there and you have to use them . You are not able to add more design at your end. Frequent update in platform might ended your app with resubmission as the too suggest to get it republished after every 3-6 months

Tim from Click the Coast

Great experience. Easy to use software and friendly customer service.

I started my own company based off of this new App. It works great and it looks very professional.

Pros

I like the many choices you get in the templates. They software makes it easy to design. Whenever I have a question the online chat is my best option. The guys are friendly and very fast to respond. The issue is usually resolved in minutes.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about the software. I think it would be cool to offer an option for a video splash screen when loading.

Faith from Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company

Industry: Computer Networking

Best app builder

Pros

It has a totally free strategy with some pricing and fundamental functions to provide. With the Platinum strategy, you can publish your apps on various shops such as apps Store easly. It makes app advancement enjoyable and simple to find out, simple to comprehend and utilize.

Cons

The only issue is for those who are more advanced in app development, as this tool does not use all the personalization it would need as a traditional app home builder.

Josh from Garden Ridge Church Of Christ

A perfect way to build an app for your company if you can't code

This service give you a way to get onto a platform that is unreachable to many people unless they are willing to pay a lot. This give the control to many owners of these companies without having to pay someone else to create the app for them.

Pros

This is a great service to create and app for you company if you have no or little coding experience. It is very easy and intuitive to build the app. There are many features available for all kinds of companies from churches to restaurants to all other kinds of business.

Cons

Although they do offer a free plan that allows you to create a limited edited html 5 site, you really have to step up to one of there top two most expensive plans to really get any benefit out of it. it isn't until this tier that your app will be placed into the ios store.

Great mobile application creation and very easy to use.

Easy to design my mobile application in a professional way, my mobile application called - COMFORT360'- located at Google Play & Apple Store and Windows as well, it's for Egypt Relocation Services & Real Estate Services covering all Egyptian market.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to Handle, easy to add or edit or delete. Also, there are many easy ways to change each page and colors and design as well, it's very much professional.

Cons

Easy design, easy instructions for all the mobile application creation and design .there's good ways to change each construction of each page or link or button or color through manys ways of control and construction as well.

carl from carls.tv

PERFECT they have helped me through so many issues over the years

immediate responses when needed. I can't thank them in person :) they have always answered all of my issues and concerns quickly and politely I really haVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY

Pros

they have hosted many apps for me and always on top of their game #1 reason I use them is for there around the clock support ... I like to keep weird hours and they are close to the only company that is there when you need them ... will stay with them just because of this TY

Roosevelt from Computer Software

Using Appy Pie significantly cut down on my development time

Appy Pie is able to pull information from your website URL to quickly turn your website into an app. This is another great time-saving feature

Pros

Appy Pie offers a great selection of features that makes creating an app very straightforward. There were some features I wanted that weren't offered in Appy Pie, but that was due to the specificity of my requirements. I was able to design the majority of my app using Appy Pie before sending it to my developer to implement the additional features that I needed. Regardless of what you're developing Appy Pie will definitely cut down on development time, thus saving you money

Cons

While there are many features on offer, I found that there weren't enough templates to get the U.I that I really wanted. More visual customization options would be a great added feature.

Patrick from Patrick Sabian

Solid technical support

Use on a daily basis for staff, clients, customers and users from corporate to members of the public.

Pros

Ease of use for customers and tech support know how to resolve quickly. I believe a great start for those wanting to learn and build. I like its ability to be able to link with other technology and systems.

Achal from Paytm

Amazing online mobile application software and easy to use platform with great customer support....

I am able expand my client service using my app and able to provide all listing of product to them with ease.

Pros

It has been great feeling to create my own app using AppyPie builder they have fantastic customer support with great features like directory which is very useful for my listing..... to add all product with category wise and it's very easy interface to achieve my goals.

Cons

At staring phase i found difficulties but finally customer support provided me step by step process to add features and listings with all configurations.

Nilesh from New York University School of Engineering

One of the best free tool for creating mobile app.

Pros

It gives you complete information about the users who are using your app by merging its own analytical tool with Google Analytics. It is user friendly software which helps to make an application for various purpose whichever suits the user requirement. The best part of it is that the users need not to learn any coding language in order to create an app, you just need to sign up and it is all set.

Cons

The company needs to focus in the marketing. There is scope for improvement with the documentation part.

Raymond from HomeLand Secure ID

Good

I allows our company to look professional by having an App and it also allow us to tailor our app to our business (in a limited way). Best of all, It's reasonable for a small start-up.....

Pros

It's relatively easy to use. It is limited in some areas, but overall for a novice like myself it work fairly well. Customer service is always there for you.

Cons

FONTS,FONTS,FONTS!!!! You can easily tell the persons who developed this App software is a software geek not a designer or a marketer. FONTS are what communicate the image of a companies business as well as the feeling you're trying to send and this App software need drastic work in this area. The other key element in building an App is the ability to place the right image on your app and this App number one, does not allow a user to place a full image covering the app page and cannot do the image adjustment sizing without seeking a skilled person to bring down the image sizing to accommodate this app software.

Kroffi from CvsRadio1 - Reggae Jam

Industry: Broadcast Media

For the pass 5 yrs i've been working hard on developing family friendly

My radio station is streaming daily nonstop...live reggae band enjoy fans connection and the kids love their games.

Pros

Easy to understand and implement. This is the best App software on the market that gives the developer plenty of options to create an astonishing professional app.

Cons

Nothing of concern caught my eyes, upgrade and other is very important to the user. So far so good.

Puneet from Aidline Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.

Extremely happy and satisfied with service...

Pros

Appypie helped me with my app and I am able to sell my product online using there store option. PayUMoney and Stripe payment gateway integration is best as I have started earning through my app

Cons

Price expensive, speed of app is slow, sometime app behave buggy, support is good as get personal attention. Live chat support sometime respond late

Angie from Angie Corbett-Kuiper, LLC

Livia is AMAZING!

I really like Appy Pie. I researched several companies before making the decision to use them and am so happy that I did. The software is very easy to use and updates are immediate. I like having the control to edit, change pictures, add videos, etc. Very user-friendly. They work together very well with the different platforms and I am so grateful they did the technical part of making sure Apple approved my "Beyond Grief" app.

Pros

I like the ease of use. I enjoy being creative and this app allows me to do so.

Cons

Technical/customer service is polite and does their best but once in a while, there is a definite language barrier. My recommendation is if you are having difficulty communicating with a Tech it is best to try again at a later time.

Khurram from IBS Business School

Nice Experience

Pros

The most easy and understandable DIY platform to create the App. Customer support is also good. Most of the time they provide solutions with in twenty-four hours. Team has good technical knowledge. With lifetime platinum plan you get unlimited submission of app and unlimited push notification which is good.

Cons

With DIY there are few limitations, like size of the APP, SDK implementation although I guess they are working on it. Some time you get automatically log out from the app.

Jeremy from Sigma Oil Corp

Anyone can use this

Even the most amateur coder can have access to very powerful tools. This is truly an amazing thing they've done here. Highly recommend.

Pros

- Nice intuitive design - Minimal coding skills required - Price is great - everything is clearly explained - on the fly revisions

Cons

I took a good minute to think it over, and I don't really have many negative remarks.

Pankaj from Thomson ltd.

Appy Pie is nice find for me

Pros

Feature list is huge to constant update is missing. Few features are too old. Please fix them and pocket tool needs to be bifurcated as having collection of widgets which are from different category so sometimes it's impossible to check

Cons

Customer relations with AppyPie is their backbone. I am using them for selling online coupons to help people getting benefited. Location based directory is best as users of app can easily search coupon and ongoing offers nearby.

Ana from Farmácia Central dos Carvalhos, Lda

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

APP creation with no programming knowledge

Just wanted a simple APP to gather all information for my business, only for consulting proposes. And I achieved that with APPY Pie

Pros

The easy software interface, the quick themes option, the tools integration (facebook, youtube, queries, documents, photos, links....). With no programming knowledge, we can create simple but intuitive APPs.

Cons

After an APP creation, you have 1 month of free editing, and after that 1 edit per month. I understand that the creators got to earn some money, but for me that don't have programming knowledges, I need to see on the smartphone, how my changes look like. And If something doesn't come so good, I need to wait another month. It should be possible to connect only 1 phone on the free version to check out changes. And then if everything ok, publishing to other users.

David from Maldenite Productions, LLC

Appy Pie support is most outstanding when adjustments need to be made to the app.

Pros

Reliability for performance and consistency is most important to keep the customers satisfied after downloading the app on to their devices.

Cons

There have been moments when I need something changed but there are fees for the app changes. Since we purchased the premium plan. I would have preferred no charges.

Gaurav from ONGC

Industry: Oil & Energy

This platform is best of its kind

My app is getting popular and people are getting benefitted

Pros

Directory page helped me in listing local automobile shops to help people searching for repair works. Add listing option help users to add there shop themselves which on a single click is getting approved and seen to everyone

Cons

Payment options are not there so that I can charge user to add and modify added listings. Addresses are sometimes hard to be added. Speed of app and performance vary as well

Damilola from Damtops

Appy Pie

Pros

When I had an issue using the Appy pie software, their customer support was so fast to respond to my issue, The application is so easy to operate without being a computer savvy I was able to use and understand the app at a glance because no coding is needed. I compared Appy pie pricing to other software rendering similar service in the market, Appy pie is incredibly cheaper with more options.

Cons

Appy pie doesn't have unlimited hosting plan compare to some app builder software in the market so payment is continuous for me every time my bandwidth is exhausted, aside this I think Appy pie is still my best choice for creating app for my customers.

Steven from Burmax

Industry: Wholesale

Don't think twice about using them, they are TERRIFIC!

Sales, marketing, and more! Thanks!

Pros

1. ease of use. 2. cost. 3. staff always there if you need any help 4. The best product and support ever!

Cons

there is not 1 think I can say about them that is a bad thing. And usually I can find one thing, but Appy Pie is terrific and staff is amazing.

VIJAYANT from Bee Chems

They are the reason for my PROFIT through SEARCH. They have transformed my e-marketing and business

Pros

Ease of Use, Results and Effectiveness. I have been using this software for more than 2 years and it has given excellent results with minimum efforts consistently.

Cons

Though not anything significant ,I have to rely on the developers at times for answering to some queries.

Very much satisfied with the service. Good team who handles the query well. Big thumbs up.

Helps in finding the data and retrieve the right information.

Pros

Cons

Outlook of the software. Needs to be more attractive. Some more options in design will solve the purpose.

Ahmed from Alreaaiaa , Awfrlak , Aman

well it's really great choice .. great stuff and support serving a great software!

well it help my customers in their events and it help me coz it's one of my main tasks which iam working at

Pros

it's very developed .. the listing depend on GPS which is great and not found in any other software's .. also the features and the control over the elements in the application are very cool .. and the updates that's happening like the last one "Users and Roles" that helped me alot!

Cons

the listing .. i feel like it needs some new functions like cloning or something coz most of my work is in the listing and i have to redo all my work with every list which is boring sometimes .. but overall it's ok

Preeti from Aptara corp

I am a yoga trainer. Fitness app help me and my students a lot

Pros

Thank you AppyPie for providing an easy platform which help me and student in learning yoga using videos, training sessions, diet plan, bmr calculator, workout schedule and record. Added Motivating videos for driving positive energy

Cons

Make it bit smooth and faster so can we access if having low internet. Offline function missing as internet is must to use the features. Limited feature added. Need time to time update

Chad from HPNA

Appy Pie has been a great resource for our small, non-profit company.

Pros

I love the easy to use features of the app. In addition, it looks great on screen. It is so easy to updated and edit as well.

Cons

Any app could always use additional features. Appy Pie has been great about adding new features and improving its product.

They built a custom app for our client. Was excellent experience.

Pros

It works as promised. Easy to use and update. Allows the end users to easily log in to their accounts and conduct business.

Cons

We are working on making it a little easier for end users to save data securely so they do not have to re-enter it each time.

Jack from Deluxe

Industry: Graphic Design

One of the best SaaS I ever needed

Pros

I had to consider to code an entire app from the ground up for both android and iphone, after finding out about appy pie, I no longer wanted to spend countless hours making and debuging a simple app that could be done in minutes using their products. Very please with the hole process

Cons

I do not have nothing bad to say about they, I would like to have more push service but that is all, very good

Promit from CTS

Just loving it and find it extremely helpful

Feel like better professional.

Pros

Simple and easy to use interface which helps in creating apps. Feature rich app builder. Being in IT helps

Cons

Speed and cost... I understand the challenges in distributing but as a customer I will always expect more for less.

Metehan from IPDATA

Good work, Quality support and service

Great and Quality.

Pros

They are good to listen and know what customer want and build the right software. Great team and work.

Cons

Nothing to say and add to this software. They are a perfect team and hard workers to buildup te software what customer wants.

Priyanka from Ufaber

Lovely plaform as I build my apps in few clicks

I am getting more biz resulting in higher revenue generation through this app!

Pros

Work flow in app is awesome, you can earn using the app and can send push notifications to users. amazing service. I find this software great as helped in app creation with no coding

Cons

databse Integration is Missing, you cannot Integrate third party API, limited layouts, widget like pocket took must have more facilities to add on

Swati from FairyBells Kart

Outstanding support helped me to solve all my app problems

Pros

Easy to connect with the website, that saves time and energy to sync and create the new platform for the brand.

Cons

design opportunities, it can be more creative to adopt website products in the different layout to make more user friendly