Browse Appy Pie Reviews

Ena from Rey & Cía.

Industry: Import and Export

Anyone can create an app without knowing programming with Appy Pie, I love it!

Brilliant! I always wanted to learn programming to create apps but the years passed and that goal was being forgotten, but with Appy Pie I was able to do it! I'm delighted!

Pros

It's really easy to use and no previous programming knowledge is required, with its drag and drop tool (which works wonderfully) it's really easy! The price is ok, fancy interface and great customer service, 10/10!

Cons

Everything is fine, the only problem I had was sometimes when uploading an image it gave an error, having to do it again, but it's okay

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

Because Appy Pie is easier to use and cutest, as well as mostly positive reviews!

Ralph from ASK Consulting LLC

Good software and support but poor documentation and training videos

Frustrating. Too much trial and error to try to figure out how to use all the features.

Pros

No code. It was good to see the changes when I made them. Sometimes the visual did not show the changes that was frustrating.

Cons

Poor tutorials and documentation created a world of frustration.

Reasons for Switching to Appy Pie

Poor support and could not keep the software working correctly.

Marcio from Futebol Sem Fronteiras

Excelente, simpleesmente sensacional.

Tive certa facilidade na usabilidade, mesmo sem ter nenhuma experiência em criação de APPs, é maravilhoso.

Pros

Facilidade de uso e muito intuitivo, gostei muito da usabilidade.

Cons

Sou iniciante e tudo o que encontrei para que eu pudesse construir exatamente o que precisava, foi encontrado.

Murielle from Solidarité Martiniquaise de Jeu (SMdj)

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

a étudier

Pros

le produit est facile à utiliser, l'intégration actuel avec le processus était facile

Cons

pour le moment je n'ai pas d'avis je démarre

Great App Builder

Pros

This software helps us quickly and efficiently deploy beginer mobile apps on behalf of clients. The features & customer support makes it incredibly easy to complete projects over the course of short sprints.

Cons

When we want to make edits after publishing changes, we have to reopen the editor, which can make the iterative building process a bit more tedious at times. It's not a big inconvenience, but does get in the way here and there.

Anthony from We Run The Streets

Great Experience

Was amazing service

Pros

on demand service and very customer friendly

Cons

allowyou to view the full app wit all features before sending it to the store

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

what company has to offer

Rob from Hubient Agency

December 2021

Appy has a very good and accommodating supports that will help you to build your app easily

Very Good!

Pros

No codings at all, and user friendly, I can import all files from my existing website.

Cons

No codes at all, you just need to drag and draft

Appy review

Great

Pros

Easy Design function. Software is not complicated

Cons

Wish they had better pricing. App takes time to make money

Jennifer from Conncect Wolf, Inc

Easy to set up quickly - not very customizable

Pros

Quick to hop in and get a thing going -fast setup

Cons

I'd like to be able to customize things more

Reasons for Switching to Appy Pie

Thunkable is an excellent first/test app builder, but to deploy I needed something a little more control-able

melanie from Endpoint

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Good App

Pros

Easy to understand the application. Can be recommended with friends.

Cons

I cannot think of any improvements for now

Marcio Elias from INVIA

Avaliação

Pros

Simplicidade , Simplicidade , Simplicidade

Cons

Versões diferentes para Android e AppStore

Sharon from Sharon's Creative Concepts

Very Pleased

Pros

This software is ver user friendly and it gives you several design options for your mobile app.

Cons

I am pleased with the software; however, I did have a few issues with getting up the store in my app. Would like to have the ability to delete attributes.

ugendran from Khetikart

APP MAKING IS A KIDS BUSINESS........... WITH APPYPIE..... I GURANTEE

SO FAR SO GOOD.... I WILL REPY AGAIN AS I GO FORWARD IN IMPLEMENTING. NOW ITS THE BEGINNING.... WE WILL SEE

Pros

EASE OF MAKING IF FANTASTIC... ON TOP OF IT.... 24X7 CHAT SUPPORT WITH EXPERT LIKE SUGGESTION IS GREAT... NO OTHER APP MAKER IS GIVING IT.. I CAN VOUCH FOR THIS.... MY 10 YR OLD SON DID MAJORITY ON DEVELOPEMENT... DEFINITELY APPY PIE MADE THE "APP MAKING A KIDS BUSINESS"........ DEVELOPERS SORRY FOR YOU......

Cons

THEY HAVE NOT MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT SERVER STORAGE SPACE BEING GIVEN.... IN GB... OTHERS DECLARE 35 GB OR 50 GB BASED ON PLANS U SELECT... BUT THIS IS A GRAY AREA....STILL.... MAY COST HIGH AS WE GET MORE FOOTFALLS...... NO CLARITY STILL.... APPYPIE... YOUR OWN GUY HAS NOT IDEA... ON THIS... DURING CONVERSATION... PLEASE HIGHLIGHT THIS ON THE PRICING PLAN... DONT KEEP HIDDEN THINGS.... MAKE IT OPEN... AND TRANSPARENT... PEOPLE WILL WELCOME....

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

GOLD IS REASONABLE... IN FACT SO FAR APPYPIE WAS COOLECTING YEARLY FEES.... I HATED IT... I WISHED THAT ONE DAY THIS SHOULD BECOME MONTHLY... SO THAT I CAN COME AND TEST IT .... THEN USE..... WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF MY RETURN TO APPYPIE SITE, SURPRISINGNLY MONTHLY PLAN OPENED UP..... THATS WHAT IS REQUIRED... ALLOW PEOPLE TO COME , USE IT , TEST IT .. EXPERIMENT, IF SATISFIED CONTINUE.... APPYPIE MGMT WOKEN UP ON RIGHT TIME ACCORDING TO ME... TO CATCH MORE CUSTOMERS.... SEE THATS THE REASON TODAY I AM HERE.... OVERALL... I SEE APPYPIE IS THE BEST AMONG ALL THE READY TO MAKE APPMAKER AVAILABLE AS ON TODAY IN THE MARKET WITHI MORE THAN 10 POPULAR SITES....... I HAVE DONE EXTENSIVE STUDY ONTHIS FOR LAST THREE WEEKS... AND THIS IS MY CONCLUSION....... GO BY THIS... DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND ENERGY..... THIS IS A READY TO GO AHEAD..... RECOMMENDATION I AM GIVING.... WHEN I GIVE THIS RECOMMENDATION... U CONSIDER THIS IS MORE LIKE VERFIED BY BEST OF THE BEST CONSULTANTS IN THE WORLD..... STILL AS I SAID.... MY REVIEW WILL CONTINUE AS I PROCEED...... HAPPY APPYPIE.... THANKS FOR GIVING ME A PIE FROM YOUR APPYPIE... FROM UGENDRAN CHETTIAR., MTECH FROM BITS PILANI, RAJASTHAN , MUMBAI, INDIA....

Reasons for Switching to Appy Pie

DEVELOPER SCREWS UP ALL TIME... BAD RESPONSE IN ACCOMODATING THE NEED..... WHATEVER ASK... ITS NOT POSSIBLE... NEED MORE MONEY THAN WHAT HAS BEEN QUOTED.... ITS UNPROFESSIONAL....

Nigel from Pitt Hopkins UK

Industry: Fund-Raising

Great No Code App Builder for Beginners and Beyond

Ok so like I said I’ve been with them since 2016 with our app. Overall it has been an experience in a good way as I must of emailed them more than my family and always got the helpful answers I needed to sort the app out. I am please Appypie have their own YouTube site for visual help as well. So I would say thumbs up from me and hope they continue to add new features to existing buttons and look forward to new things to add.

Pros

Simply the ability to make an app with little to no experience What you get Online support with live chat andEmail support Tools to show you how to make an app on YouTube 24/7 ability to update your app which once save the changes becomes live and changes on app on other people’s phone with your app you made Many buttons to use like food or review, taxi, videos, documents and so on.

Cons

We have had the app we have made called Pitt Hopkins app since 2016 with Appypie and we like most people recognise that there are some things that could be improved but to be far they have got better has time has gone by I would like to see multiple contact emails under contact button but saying that you could use directory button or editor button so it’s so minor

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

I must be honest the support was good and live help when you first make a no code app it can feel a little strange if you have never made one and they gave me the confidence to keep going at it

Reasons for Switching to Appy Pie

I was getting to learn how to use a no code app maker but found the other one did not offer no where near enough things I would need to make our app look as it does now

Alicia from Jasmine's Fun Fashions

BEST OPTION FOR SMALL BUSINESS APP!

I have solved a major problem of customer loss due to COVID. Now my customers are able to shop from home!

Pros

The product is easy to use and affordable! I am always able to get help exactly when I need it at any time day or night! It gives you the opportunity to grow your business and upgrade your product as needed. I love that!

Cons

At first it seemed overwhelming and I was aggravated, but it was because I had no idea what I was doing! I quickly learned so much that I was able to navigate through and make changes that I needed to make. Maybe update some of the instructional videos to make them a little easier to follow for some of us who have no clue whatsoever.

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

Because I can upgrade as my business grows, I do not have all these extra things i do not use, but am having to pay for.

Reasons for Switching to Appy Pie

Because the online store/website offered by ConsignPro took days to post pictures of merchandise I listed for sale, causing problems. They only let me post a few items a month, very costly.

Likhwa from Likhwa's Launchpad

My experience with Appy Pie

I found Appie Pie fairly easy to use if not rather too simple. In all fairness, Appy Pie does what it is intended to do. It works particularly well for someone who is just looking to create a basic store or business app but falls short for someone with some tech experience wanting to create something more complex. I managed to create a simple app but not exactly what I had envisioned because of the limitations when it comes to customization and control of the back end. It's still a great resource and I recommend it to anyone who needs to build a basic app.

Pros

I like that it allows you to create a simple app even when you have no programming skills. In just a matter of minutes I can create an app for my clients. Appy Pie uses a series of questions to guide you as you develop your app and so the process becomes even simpler. Appy Pie also comes with the standard app features such as an About page and a link to your own website. It also comes with templates which can be easily customized to suit one's needs. I also like the text guides which suggest what to write or put in the various sections of your app. Appy Pie is fairly easy to use and anyone can get started building their app even with minimal knowledge of how to do so.

Cons

I wanted to build a more complex app and Appy Pie was limited in that regard. My vision had a detailed chat feature as well as a dynamic interface. I also needed more control of the app's backend so as to collect other user metrics and data but I could not. Appie Pie provides the developer little control over the user interface and functionality and this makes it rather limited for someone wanting to do more. For example if you would like an animation when a button is clicked or some background activity to happen automatically when a user does a specific action.

Romeo from Ilboudo Technology Solutions

Overall quality

Overall experience I would say it is a good one. Nothing is perfect, but in my eyes the good outweighs some of the things we have to walk around to make things work. When you have a team of people dedicated to help you move forward then the outcome is bound to be good. I cannot say i have not been frustrated at times, but the signature in the email of the support team say "To your success". That alone means, and says a lot.

Pros

The integration with our current business process was fairly easy. The main features to build an app out of the box are there. Within hours of first using it you can have a functioning App. It also goes beyond the app itself as you can integrate your app with other Appypie products (Automation tools...). I believe the biggest strength is that a lot of the headaches of managing and taking care of an app are being taken care of. I spend a lot of time on the chat and it is great to know that the submission team is always available. It creates a certain peace of mind for me which is really important. The support team sometimes comes up with creative solutions as well. I have gotten to interact with some of them on a regular basis ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]...) so kudos on that :-)

Cons

The main thing I would say comes to the code customization part. I have a had a hard time trying to implement a custom search feature and was told it was not possible when I have a deep feeling it is. I am still keeping hope that we can find a way to circumvent the issue.

Osinachi from Connectornep

Industry: Oil & Energy

My Few Month of Commendable Review for Appy Pie

It Was a Good Experience all through. but it was one that requires you to be on your toes, and be ready to get either disappointed or Happy with your Work(Builded App)

Pros

My first Love for the Appy Pie Platform, is been able to design Apps without you even signing in. Secondly you given a Basic Plan where you can build your App. Thirdly you have the opportunity to include features you see from already establish app or site. and Lastly but not the Least, you can also be able to monetize your App after productions through either Google Admob Amazon And more.

Cons

Unfortunately, Their are some more factors which make the platform stressful and tough for developers or Non-coders, First their is no much difference in App created on the Appy Pie Platform, they all tend to look similar, Secondly building a Clone App seems to be easy from start but definately going to be complicated. Thirdly you have to be ready to spend, if not you would have to stop your Project Half Way, which seems the Appy Pie Platform is a little bit contradicting it own usability by anyone(Poor).

Wanted to checkout other building Apps. for Ease of use

Angie from Morgan County Partnership

Appy Pie - Annual User Review

A year ago during the lockdown due to covid, our small organization needed a way to connect our social services to the community. We were able to build the app and modify it easily over the year as programs, staff, and events changed. From day one, my experience has been both positive and having the app, has been an asset to the community of virtual and classroom students alike.

Pros

This software is so easy to use! Being the dinosaur in the office, I am not familiar with technology whatsoever; yet Appy Pie provides tools to create features for our app that are creative, friendly, and exciting to our community. I am able to understand, even experiment with new features.

Cons

Honestly, I really don't understand much about app software to dislike anything about Appy Pie. My least favorite experience is getting notifications from either Apple or Google Development with lingo that I don't understand. When this happens, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Appy Pie is always very helpful. The only thing I wish could be added it linking Spotify. When we added a podcast to our programming, we used SoundCloud because it could be linked to the app. I kinda wonder if more connections would have been possible with Spotify instead.

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

I chose Appy Pie because of the fabulous service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He was so helpful and caring. He not only had to help me through the tech issues, but provided me with an education about what I was doing, offered suggestions to help our app be better; and encouraged savings to our small non profit which really helps us.

Marceki from CIAC

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Praticidade e Qualidade

Existe um período de adaptabilidade com os recursos da plataforma, que tem evoluído constantemente na obtenção de resultados mais positivos.

Pros

Praticidade no uso diário, qualidade no armazenamento dos arquivos, atualizações fáceis, plataforma intuitiva. Suporte do Aplicativo é excelente! Gentileza e objetividade dos atendentes na entrega do resultado que desejamos. Equipe de alta performance. No mercado já utilizei outros concorrentes, cujo custo e suporte deixavam a desejar. Appy Pie é líder!!

Cons

O tempo de abertura do programa no App. A dificuldade em formatar alguns elementos antes de publicar. Poucos problemas em geral, apenas situações que concretiza nas atualizações devem ser concretizadas.

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

Pelo suporte, praticidade, facilidade de aprendizado( tutoriais apresentando as novidades), e organização de competências.

Reasons for Switching to Appy Pie

Dificuldade para pessoas que não tem formação em informática, mas necessitam de um modelo para suporte corporativo. A plataforma possui um apoio de suporte excelente.

Nibaruta from Purple Sky Technology Inc.

time saver mobile app builder

for normal mobile apps that provide information or for portfolio this is one of the platforms to consider special if your budget is low or if you are running out of time. If you already have a website you can just opt for a scan and your app is ready in min.

Pros

the platform allows anyone to create a mobile app using drag n drop style. No coding experience needed. if you can operate a Facebook account then you can create a mobile app. on top of all creating is free pay only when you want to publish so it's a 10 from me.

Cons

with a lot of data, the app can be slow, or connecting to external DB might require more than just drag and drop.

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

in my opinion appy pie had was richer in feature and a bit easier than competitors

Reasons for Switching to Appy Pie

for the sake of comparing

Nehemah from THE CHRISTIAN GIRL CORP

I love appy pie

My overall experience with appy pie is great.

Pros

I love that you can build a whole app with no code. I do not have any background history in coding and I built my own app as an extension of my non-profit. Now I have built my own online community outside of other social media platforms. I have over 500 downloads and I built my app 6/7 months ago. I'm so happy! Appy Pie is easy to use and whenever I need help the team responds right away. Even with the time difference and most of the team being in India, it works out well. As I said, they are prompt with their responses, they fix my issues right away, submit/re-submit to the apple and google play stores on my behalf. I trust them and I appreciate their business. I receive a discount because my app is based off of a non-profit. Appy Pie is awesome. My users love my app and this is only the beginning! As I learn more it will only get better and more improved.

Cons

The thing that I liked least about this software is the quantity of designs. I wish they had more options for customization. I don't like how my notification center looks. It looks a little bit too computery and hard on the eyes. I also wish the wording in some of my features were bigger. But these are not major things...at least I don't think so, haha.

Antonio from Italian Holidays srl

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Best option for web app

Always very happy about service

Pros

Easy to understand, everything is very clear and if not, the support always helps you

Cons

The possibility to track actions inside the app and the possiblity for a backup (this is common to most of the other platform so we have chosen appy pie because offers anyway the best options for the other things)

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

Easy to understand and to use, best support ever. We tried other platforms and it takes ages to get a reply for support, appy pie replies you immediately!

Douglas from Ceragem Magic Bed LLC

Good for starter

So far I just wait to see how business will grow with Appy Pie services. Will report it later. Cross my fingers

Pros

Ux design is limited, but good enough for a simple app. Price is ok to start and tryout the services, but long run need to calculate how the app effect to business grown as well as how much user bring in business income compare to expense with Appy Pie Pie. Customer support is good and fast and helpful walk to resolve issue immediately. One thing I don't like the plan setup is price high if we want our app listed in Apple App Store while Apple App store charge more expensive than Google Play store, and go by yearly. Google Play store is just one time charge and very affordable price. Appy Pie should does reverse on their plan setup to keep their customers stay with them, and attract more new customer to do business with them, sinc Apple product user is huge in the market. Appy Pie need to upgrade their UX provide broader design tools for their customer. Last bu not least, remove your logo in app for free of charge or just about $20 one time charge not double price line current setup.

Cons

Limited UX design tools Charge on plan too much for just have Apple Store listed Charge for remove Appy Pie logo too expensive and no make sense Don't have a security agreement document for using customer Apple ID, Google Login when using it for their jobs.

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

Just found you in a forum chat when looking for a way to create an app for my business

Joan from Ripple Media

Good customer services

Trying to find more businesses to use apps because a lot of them are building really nice mobile websites and don't really feel like they need apps too.

Pros

The 24-hour tech support/customer service is probably the strongest feature of this software. The software is good and can use some advancements in design, as some of the templates are very basic and clients have specific desires in mind when creating an app. Some of the features are difficult to figure out and sometimes they don't really work right. But it does offer a lot of great features for the price.

Cons

More training for the tech agents who handle the chats. Often they just repeat from a script but don't actually answer the question. And it sometimes takes a long time to get an answer. Sometimes the techs leave you waiting without checking in to let you know they are still researching the question.

Features, price, promise of 24-hour chat support

Gayland from Self-employed

Industry: Import and Export

Shop No Further...Appy Pie is what you need.

Before Appy Pie, I was having difficulty being able to get all of our products listed so that the customers knew what we have available to purchase. With Appy Pie, that problem is solved and our revenue has increased.

Pros

The software is surprisingly easy to use and overall the features are easy to use regardless of your experience level. One of my favorite features is that it has you covered no matter of app that you are using it for. The features it offers are outstanding and there are so many features. If you find yourself in a position where you could use technical help then you are in luck with their amazing technical staff. They will walk you right the steps you need to take in a way that works for your experience level. The technical department responds quickly to emails. When it comes times for updates APPY Pie has it done in no time at all and will send you a link if you like it. You really cannot go wrong with Appy Pie

Cons

I took several minutes to try and come up with something I did not like about this software and I really could not come up with one thing.

Carlos from FazzApp

Avaliação

Minha experiência é muito satisfatória. Com a Appy Pie eu voltei a ter um trabalho de alta qualidade, após anos parado. Essa plataforma me possibilita oferecer muitas soluções práticas aos meus clientes, ainda que seja para uma parcela muito específica de cliente, aqueles que não possuem muitas exigências em termos de detalhes e funcionalidades gerais.

Pros

A qualidade e a variedade dos recursos são sua marca principal de excelência. Não apenas o recurso em si mas tudo o que está em torno destes fornecendo suporte e sustentação. Também é importante citar a discrição para o revendedor, que mantem a sua marca em todas as operações.

Cons

Muitos recursos, talvez todos, não foram devidamente testados antes de serem liberados para o uso. Há sempre algo a ser ajustado ou consertado para que funcione adequadamente e para o que se propõe.

Reasons for Switching to Appy Pie

A diferença entre o que cada uma oferece é absurda.

Ali from Golgozar

THE MOST EASY AND MOST OPTION TO RELEASE YOUR IDEA WITH APPYPIE

nothing more than it´s perfect With appypie i earn monthly sitting home best platform for people like me who dosn´t have any knowledge about coding and developing

Pros

In just 3 step can make 5 type of application No coding require. Good design. Best and fast support. Cheapest price instead other platform that have less option All option to maximise your revenue with your app (ads, purchase in app) Good explanation for every option. I use this platform more than 2 years and strongly recommend it to all, just have a try

Cons

a- Closeable banner ads which minimize the advertisement for more than 40% i prefer that my banner ads have a block in all pages and visitor can not close the app. (visitor has to close the banner to get the start quiz button and if its block it will not) b- Add a section in platform which members who sign up in app and pay for it will not see more ads in the app

SM Iftekhar from Game-on Creation

A great tool for developing instant software without coding or prior knowledge.

Overall, this is a great deal for beginners. You can create & learn more about app development with this software. But for creating an advanced app you need to switch from Appy pie.

Pros

You need literally no coding! You can integrate IAP, create games & software instantly with Templates available out there. Anyone with no software knowledge can build basic software easily with app signing. I created my first software with Appy pie before switching to Unity.

Cons

There is an issue with software security & source code. You can't edit the software vastly & they will charge extra for IAP. You can edit your software vastly or can't integrate advanced functions.

More convenient & affordable

Brian from South Central College

Used for a College

Whomever my support person was ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) at [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided exemplary support which prompted me to write this review. Like any user, I just want something to work, and he fixed it in a couple minutes. No fight, no price gauging. Companies sometimes pay tens of thousands of dollars per year for what AppyPie can give you for pennies in comparison. More people need to know about this service.

Pros

The functionality paired with the price maximized effectiveness of your organization. It's also extremely easy to use. I am not a developer, and I am able to customize our app and our image.

Cons

They have to keep up with Google Play and Apple, which can require a lot of rebuilds. Definitely worth the price to get the Premium.

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

AppyPie was willing to work with my government agency requirements.

Tyrone from Bx Records

Industry: Broadcast Media

I would like to highlight the people behind the product that answer our questions everyday. Even though you can read stuff and have faq's there is so much to absorb with your product you can forget small details

Pros

The features are awesome. The membership card and loyalty system alone is great but now to add it in Augmented Reality and your own store is awesome.

Cons

I like it all because of the customer support. I have a problem with the member card. I think if you give a user a download button for a member card it should. 1. be easy to find in the phone. 2. be a real member card not just a screen shot of the member page. I think just rearrange the existing info and display Member card image, Qrc code, member name, Member id, Member expiration date, maybe member Profile image if they uploaded it to the app. Also the alarm on my radio section is so not needed and I do not know how to take that feature off.

no QRC

Joel from Livecastnet

Appy Pie Review

My experience with Appy pie has been very good, Even I have not been a long time paying customer I do have seen that they have improve a lot, but like 3 years ago there were not a lot of options of templates and the app templates seems to be outdated, but now they added new templates and made very impressive improvements

Pros

Is very user friendly, I have use a lot of app builders and Appy Pie is one of the easiest

Cons

For me personally I did not like that there no option for unlimited hosting, So I have to keep paying multiple times for each time the app bandwidth run out, also there no previous notification by email that the app is running out of bandwidth, I notice that I ran out of bandwidth because users send me message that their app was block.

Frank from Project Backstage LLC

Great platform, really good support!

Support has always been on task. They are fast, knowledgeable, open to suggestions for features that you need, and are always online when I need them. This is critical in easy app development when you are using another system if you can't hard code or don't want to.

Pros

The features that are point and click are plentiful. There is more than I will use, and the customization is amazingly easy for things that are not in their system.

Cons

If you are looking for super budget app building, this is not your solution. It is a little pricey if you are just starting up, but the features and quality of the builds that you are getting is more than worth the money.

Sean from Stoked Delivery

Industry: Translation and Localization

Appy App

After I caught onto hell apple pie presented the box to create within things became a lot easier it wasn’t necessarily the ability to learn as fast as I was able to but it had more to do with operating within the confines of the platforms capabilities

Pros

It’s not necessarily the technical knowledge that’s required as much as the ability to use in manipulate the environment That happy pi allows you to operate within.

Cons

In the beginning there was a steep learning curve just because of things like changing the colors on one page would change the 15 other pages it’s just little things like that that are always seem to be improving on the office come along way is over the last year customer support his gotten a lot better but but yeah still definitely a learning curve associated with the app

Edwin from datageeks, llc

Premium No Code Platform

Simple information oriented mobile apps. Mobile ordering and event apps.

Pros

The add and drop features covering 95% of the client's needs. Allowing us to do custom code job for more complex apps. Like the shopify interface. Print on Demand would be nice also.

Cons

Need more up to date design templates. Sometimes the apps run a little sluggish because of the VM., It would be ideal if the platform produces fast flutter like code.

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

Low entry cost for reseller.

Veronica from Group Tracker LLC

Appy Pie Review

Appy Pie has taken all of the difficulties of developing apps and made it simple. Whether it is phone upgrades, OS upgrades, and even improving on current programs. The building blocks of programming make it easy to design and create awesome apps without having to code. It is so easy to drop in your own images to customize the app. They are improving the app builder with new features everyday. Appy Pie also has a Help Desk that can assist with issues immediately. They are always there 24/7. Appy Pie has absolutely taken the headaches out of building mobile apps.

Pros

I like that the software is tested and working the minute it is made available. I also like that it has a code page so that when a customer requests customized code that I develop, I just have to drop it into that page.

Brajesh from education organisation

I never think of building professional APP without learning abc of app building.

Happy to have my first app published on Google Play and soon I will start making money also.Its good and I personally find it very helpful to me ,as I was searching for tools like this which can help me doing such things because of some busy schedule I am not able to make time to study and working hands on new technology. Appypie really helpful in developing app which I dreamt off.

Pros

Easy to use Interface and almost all the features are added which we require to build a professional app.At First I tried it making my personal biographic app GOPALA because upto then I am not sure or in other word don't have faith in appypie that it can be provide functionality like pro.But no sooner than I completed my first app I gone for 'ecommerce' and its working fine on Google Play. "Store" is The feature that I love most and I think you too.It has given new life to my app not only it grown my business but also given complete command over customer information and inventory management.

Cons

All of sudden they increases cost of their plan. Any way if they clear it earlier it will ok for service they providing. And one more thing that I missing so many time when I need to make hyperlink to the image or certain text ,even I searched on help there no answer about Hyperlink.

Dorinda from Connecting Good People

Excellent Service and Product

Great Service, very fast response from support team and the have resolved every issue instantly.

Pros

Building an App for my business was really easy while using the Appy Pie platform. I could do everything I needed with it feature wise and I have a lot of freedom with styles, layout and personalization. And whenever I did not understand something the Appy Pie team assisted me any hour of the day when I needed help. I have not tried any other platforms and I never will have to because it satisfies all my needs. Thank you!

Cons

I have not had one problem. They could possibly explain other costs involved such as Google Location Services in advance. That was a bit of surprise to me, but none the less had nothing to do with Appy Pie!

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

Wix app had an issue and Appy Pie was the next proposed site and I am very glad I chose it.

derrhyl from bsm

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

24hr support

building apps for general public

Pros

Anytime I had a question or concern there was always live help available

Cons

third party software, a la cart pricing

Reasons for Switching to Appy Pie

more features for what I was trying to do

Mohamed from Gold-Cheers Holding (M) Sdn Bhd

Great Service

All problem are been handled very fast and solve in very quick and professionally.

Pros

All Feature that available in this Software are great and very useful. Hope can implement more features in soon time.

Cons

Please help to add On FPX payment Gateway into all features that available. FPX payment gateway is very high demand especially in malaysia.hopefully can please add on it..Thank you

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

Is very friendly user software and the Customer support team are very helpful. Agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], one for the support team are very helpful in helping and solving any issue related to my app..Well done to all Appypie support team..Awesome

We turned our complex web site into a full app on every device 100% seamlessly.

Excellent software, excellent tech support - instantaneous (via chat) and very clear. We saved hundreds of hours and enormous deployment costs.

Pros

VERY clear user interface, VERY logical, VERY specific and detailed. Hides all the complex details but exposes tremendous power, converting the designer into a powerful high level programmer. In the case of the website-migration as a dynamic app, you can make changes *AFTER* your app has deployed through the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and they will be reflected immediately, without the need to re-release the software. Also, AppyPie takes care of releasing the software for you, which saved us hundreds of hours. We came from a competitor where WE had to deal with submitting software through the Apple and Google systems - very complex in some cases. You won't have to deal with any of this in AppyPie!!!

Cons

No disadvantages - options have allowed us to do everything we need. You have to look carefully at the UI elements because in its power, this system doesn't expose all the choices you have right away. It's easy to miss a few splash screen options, for example, but the system has defaults for every case.

Brian from Peace Baptist Church

Great experience with technical support! Fast and very prompt is solving any issue!

Very easy to use. It doesn't take no time to use and create an app. Very friendly features.

Pros

Software is easy to use and the features are great. No matter what type of app you need Appy Pie has it covered with all the features it offers. If you have any trouble or need help with any feature, just send technical support an e-mail. They are very prompt to your request. Never had a problem with the software. If the app ever needs to be rebuilt because of updates or changes which it will. In no time at all Appy Pie has it done, sends you a test link to see if you like it and if so they resubmit to app stores. It's fast and simple to create and to get your app up and running.

Cons

I can not think of anything negative to say about this software. Never had any problems using or creating an app.

VARSHA from SAP Labs

My find ended at AppyPie as it's affordable and have almost every list of features which I required

Pros

Easy to handle and as their saying few few clicks and drag and drops your app will be ready. You only have to fill in the content which you necessary require in the app. That's it. App is ready for testing and publishing to store assistance is provided. After sale support is also great.

Cons

Few things are there as everything is not perfect. Lack of layout, themes and design. As per selected category few specific design are there and you have to use them . You are not able to add more design at your end. Frequent update in platform might ended your app with resubmission as the too suggest to get it republished after every 3-6 months

SELENA from CE INSTITUTE LLC

Frustrating Waste of Time

Terrible. I'm just hoping this is a really bad learning curve. We got a fully functioning LMS (with tests, grading, certificates, surveys, videos, etc.) up and running by ourselves TWO YEARS AGO (from another site we found here on capterra) so I can't imagine an app being any harder than an LMS - but it seems this one is. I will update my review if it gets better and we actually launch something but right now it does not look good.

Pros

They answered the phone although it seems like they are having multiple conversations at one time - which often leads to confusing and bad information.

Cons

They didn't help me when they answered in the phone. It doesn't seem like anyone speaks English as a 1st language and both I and my computer engineer had a very difficult time understanding what they were saying. In fact one tech support person told me to delete some of my work (and repeatedly told me to do so), then when I wanted to add my categories back (because they should have never been deleted in the 1st place), the add button didn't work to add them back again. I tried different browsers and sent them print screens - so I'm wondering if this software works reliably. They're telling me to email them the problem when I'm already sharing print screens (and I have video) through their live chat. There is an ENORMOUS language barrier - and the features and functions of appy pie are not well described. I spent all day trying to learn what was a category and what was a listing and how to add a page in a category (or maybe it's a listing). There is no glossary with pictures and there is no "i" button next anything and their broken English makes it virtually impossible for communications. I am perturbed that they told me to have them build my site instead after they told me to delete some of my work and their buttons no longer work to add what I deleted. That seemed kind of wrong - and I wonder if anyone else was told to delete their progress and then their appy pie dashboards buttons were deactivated so they couldn't move forward again.

Ulrik from Faroese Police

Industry: Law Enforcement

Review from the Faroe Police

We have great experience with the app. Everything works fine. I do miss more design options but it is okay.

Pros

We use the listings/directory as internal phonebook which is really great

Cons

The price.. And that it always need internet connection. Would be great if you use most features offline.. I need access to download the apk file but it is not possible anymore..

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

I read some reviews on the internet and your software had had the features I needed

Tim from Click the Coast

Great experience. Easy to use software and friendly customer service.

I started my own company based off of this new App. It works great and it looks very professional.

Pros

I like the many choices you get in the templates. They software makes it easy to design. Whenever I have a question the online chat is my best option. The guys are friendly and very fast to respond. The issue is usually resolved in minutes.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about the software. I think it would be cool to offer an option for a video splash screen when loading.

Harshil from Schaeffler AG

My Application actually works

Over the expectations, superb, highly recommended, more then what believe, extraordinary, extremely satisfying.

Pros

I was amazed by the use of this software, it actually creates a real application which can be downloaded and also be operated. In my university subject names Digitalization in Industry 4.0 I have created a dummy application which I also sended and presented for my examination purpose. Its an project of creating a online application to start a venture. The software is very easy to operate and a application can be very easily created. I use a free trial version because I didn't want to make a professional application. The software provides me to add calendar, Payment details, news, social networks, branding and also advertisements. One another main feature of this application is the login system which is also verified via email, for being a dummy or demo application such an features really makes an sense. Secondly the application can be modifies easily via simple login to the software. Color, background and fonts were also edited in a designed way. I recommend this application to a person who is in search of an app maker software because this software is far better then the command written softwares. It saves time and a lot of money.

Cons

On a basic of free trial version, I appreciate the availability of features and types. I didn't have any major critics over this software. But I recommend a cost reduction for the pro version and also some additional free trials for students. As it is also a learning platform for the app designers.

Faith from Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company

Industry: Computer Networking

Best app builder

Pros

It has a totally free strategy with some pricing and fundamental functions to provide. With the Platinum strategy, you can publish your apps on various shops such as apps Store easly. It makes app advancement enjoyable and simple to find out, simple to comprehend and utilize.

Cons

The only issue is for those who are more advanced in app development, as this tool does not use all the personalization it would need as a traditional app home builder.

Dr. Jeff from FBC Louisa

Awesome product!

This is an easy to use product that meets the needs of many, many organizations. The support from Appy Pie is awesome.

Pros

This is a well-build product that churches can use to engage the congregation, send out prayer requests as push notifications -- and more.

Cons

Push notifications could allow for more characters per post. Also new templates.

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

It had a option to purchase long-term service and gave discounts to non-profits.

George from Be Formidable

Very good product, Easy Deployment

Pros

Easy to use. When you do not have time to be administering a web / app platform, Appy Pie provides a really easy, affordable & reliable way to deploy these tools for your business so you can focus on running your business.

Cons

For the purposes we need, we find Appy Pie to be more than adequate.

Reasons for Choosing Appy Pie

Ease of use and the option to access the forms built within the app from our website as well.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,149 reviews