• Pros

• "Guidebook has many good things...not only is the system that helps you create your guide app super helpful, they have a ton of resources, the support is phenomenal and you cannot beat the price."

• "The app was easy to set up and manage. Even a non-technical person can do it"

• "Guidebook helped us organize all of our conference and session logistics in a way that college students loved to engage with. As the guide designer, I found the tool so easy to use. "

• Cons

• "When using with the free program, you are limited to the total number of downloads of your mobile app. I assume when paying this will change. As of now, the free version has sufficed. "

• "A bit pricey, but, worth it! We paid for 2 years at a time to get a discount. "

• "There are a few things I'm still figuring out, such as uploading bulk photos. It's not that the software doesn't do it, but at least for me, the learning curve is a bit steep."

Browse Guidebook Reviews

Sara from Housing and Residence Life: BSU

Guidebook for Orientations/Training: Fantastic!

Overall if you have the budget for this product I would highly recommend it. It's a fantastic tool to use for small, large, or midsized events, and very easy to use on the back end to schedule and upload information, but also very user-friendly for those who will actually be attending and utilizing the app to move and shake with their schedules.

Pros

Something that I liked most about this software is the scalability and the ability to update in real time. I cannot tell you how much this saved us during orientation trainings for our student staff when I was a Resident Director. We had instances where rooms were changed at the drop of a hat, or lunches/sessions were altered on start or end times and being able to update their schedule within the Guidebook app saved us and prevented catastrophe of having to let everybody know by word of mouth or e-mail; which none of our student staff would check during orientations. For scheduling snafus like this, it really saved the day with the real time updates and made everything seem seamless and like it was running smoothly, even if on the back end planners were running around like a bunch of crazy chickens. This was really great for CRM integration too which was important to us for tracking/data purposes. With syncing and list creations too, you can really impact things big time. For example, we could use this for student events and track ROI for our programs/budget, and also look at new leads for potential future programs with vendors or groups on campus. The possibilities are all there, and you can really customize this to fit your needs.

Cons

Pricing was really dicey for us as we had limited budget for large training groups. You have the options for self versus full service to kind of play around with. Unfortunately with budget cuts we weren't able to sustain using this. With the full service you can control branding which is AWESOME though, so if you have need for that it's really something to consider!

Kenneth from America's Public Television Stations

Industry: Fund-Raising

Great and Easy App for Small Businesses

I really enjoyed using Guidebook and will probably use it again. Currently I'm looking at other apps that are less expensive

Pros

The app was easy to set up and manage. Even a non-technical person can do it

Cons

It was quite a bit more expensive than other apps of the type

Reasons for Choosing Guidebook

At the time, 2 years ago, Attendify had some quirks and bugs.

Raymond from Reed College

Not a fan of Guidebook

Pros

For what it does, Guidebook is very useful. Great at being that one place on the phone for visitors to click to for information about the events taking place on campus.

Cons

Customization is really bad. You're forced to use their color palette, which doesn't make sense.

Brenda from Friends of the San Francisco Public Library

Worth it for your big conference or big event!

I would definitely use this again! As a first time user there were definitely a few learning curves. But if you're generally tech savvy and have just a general understanding of how apps and things work, you should be completely able to edit and design your own guidebook. And customer service was pretty quick when we needed help if we ever did get stuck (which we did once or twice). Also sidenote: our event was for 200+ people and students.

Pros

It is very user friendly! I was placed in charge of building and adding all the information we needed for our event to guidebook, and as a first time user I found it easy to learn. First, you can work on it and then publish it and make it live. So no worries about accidently messing up before the big day. Second, I loved that you could edit the features - you can easily add a map, a list of speakers, sponsors (which was super important!), surveys, etc. While also being able to customize the features to what you needed. For instance we need to add a project checklist - I was even able to upload my own icon to match the customized feature. Finally, I appreciated the schedule tracking feature which allowed conference attendees to see what workshops or events they were attending depending on the team/track they were on. Very useful when trying to corral and herd a large group of people.

Cons

The survey was difficult to figure out how to use. You have to get out of the guide you're working on and create the survey on your dashboard. From there, you have to ht surveys and polls. Then you can create and edit surveys and attach them to specific events - for instance we had surveys for every workshop, so I was able to attach a survey to each and every workshop we had. BUT the issue came with making sure you attached the survey to the correct event/workshop. Also downloading the data from the survey was super counter intuitive and must be done from the dashboard and NOT the survey area. Its a little confusing in that regard. The guidebook is also hard to edit when its live since some of it can be a bit complicated so I highly recommend trying to double check everything before its published/made live. At least one pro to this is you can test the guide out BEFORE publishing it, which was really nice.

Nate from California Polytechnic State University

Love Guidebook

Love Guidebook. Simple, easy, effective. And great customer service.

Pros

We love using Guidebook. It's so simple to teach other editors as well as edit myself. Even though the layout is simple, it's still easy to get creative and intentional with.

Cons

With we had more control of layouts. An easier way to put in static maps as PDF files would be great too,

Familiarity and cost

Julie from Hesston College

Guidebook is a one-stop shop for conferences

Guidebook eliminates the need for any printing, which cuts down on costs and waste. Guidebook makes it easy to stay on schedule, with maps and reminders. Connecting with other attendees is easy too, through the app, without needing to give more personal information than what you'd like while still having a way to network.

Pros

I have used Guidebook at several conferences, and love the ease of use as well as the total elimination of printed schedules and information. With the option of selecting what events I am planning to attend (and setting calendar reminders as well!) out the menu of offerings for any given day or time period, this makes scheduling a breeze. Maps, powerpoints, speaker notes, and options for social networking allow attendees to have any information they need just with one app.

Cons

For my purposes, I didn't have any complaints about this software or its utilization.

Nick from Ramapo Indian Hills High School District

Simple Setup for Events

Guidebook helped me plan and coordinate a staff PD day for my school district. Users were able to interact throughout the day and plan out the sessions they wanted to attend digitally, without needed to carry a paper copy with them. This also helped me promote our day/event as well as provide acknowledgment to those companies that helped support our event.

Pros

Guidebook is a pretty easy tool to use when coordinating, planning, and scheduling events such as conferences and organizational/ company days. I have used in education when planning PD days for our district or when attending conferences. best part is the mobile app that users get to use and interact with when you make it live. Decent amount of included capabilities as well, that are in the free program, including images, and a feedback system.

Kris from St. Olaf College

Campus welcome information

We know that the majority of our first-year students were able to download the Guide, so we were able to communicate with them for their first weeks. Families who used the Guide were complementary.

Pros

It puts the essential information in the hands of the people who need it. It's easy to navigate. Icons are universal and understandable. Sending out schedule changes, updates, or reminders is a great feature. Easy for the guest to create a custom schedule.

Cons

The hardest part is taking a nice, orderly word document and getting into excel format to upload. It's hard to put one session with multiple sections into a format that works for the guest to easily choose and add to their personal schedule. Guest can't add non-Guide events to schedule.

Vicent from Desarrollo Web Marketing Experiences

Write down your activities in a more didactic and efficient way.

With Guidebook to organize my days and write down important things is very simple and fast, it is enough to just look for the app and start to write down.

Pros

The method of organizing for each of your activities that you can save as a digital book is really amazing and useful, with the app you do not worry about taking paper and pencil as in the old school, although necessary but not so practical.

Cons

It is a little confusing when looking for your activities and it brings problems when editing, there are cases that do not save the modifications.

A necessity for a well organized con

Love it, the ability to add events to your schedule with reminders has saved me many times

Pros

Way better than a physical con schedule. Can be updated on the fly and has the ability to display as many sections of information for events, panels, and booths. Helps con goers find everything there is to do

Cons

I don't like when con runners don't maximize its potential and put out an unfinished guidebook. That is all

Excellent tool for conferences, training, orientations etc.

Significantly reduce printing costs and paper usage. Allow individuals to plan better. Send updates in a timely fashion. Allow users to interact with each other.

Pros

I have used guidebook for a few years now. Most of my usage experience has come as a conference attendee. I no longer need to get tree-killing printed conference schedules (unless I am presenting, then I want a copy)! The tool is very easy to use in most situations. You can create a registration/check-in for folks, put in guides, schedules, reminders, and push notifications to users. I have explored using it for my own office as well, and had worked with guidebook to set up a trial. I thought the tool was very useful for our work (University - training undergraduate student staff), however, the price was a little too high for the extent to which this product would have been helpful, so I decided not to go through with this.

Cons

The schedule explore can be a little clunky, it will not keep your place at times, randomly refresh itself, etc. The search feature can be your best friend if you know what you are looking for, because the organization system is not designed for any specific context, which means that while it is good for many different uses, it leave a little to be desire in each specific context.

Kayla from International Baccalaureate

Guidebook is Awesome!

Guidebook was the first time that we switched from a paper program for participants to an electronic app. It has brought our company's events into the 21st century and truly improved the experience of our event participants. Not only that, but it is a great improvement for those who have to create these guides for participants. My current supervisor had to create these paper programs and she always tells me how much she hated it! For me, it is wonderful to build technological skills and actually have fun creating this service for our participants.

Pros

The ease of use! Everything is very straight forward and even if I don't know how to do something, the support team responds in record timing. I enjoy the customization and easy drag and drop features. I also love the ability to copy content from one guide to another to save time on building.

Cons

Sometimes there are small glitches that cause me to have to reload the page, but nothing crazy. Any issues that arise are totally normal (nothing is 100% perfect) and are resolved quickly. I do wish that the sponsor cards could be copied to the next guide as they are usually the same.

Reasons for Choosing Guidebook

We had chosen Guidebook because of its simplicity and lower cost of use. We needed a solution to the stress of creating and printing paper event guides, and Guidebook was that solution for us. We are grateful to have a product like Guidebook to make events run more smoothly than ever!

Keven from AMATYC

Guidebook user for over 7 years!

When I began working with Guidebook in 2012, they were a new company and I was new to the event app world. Needless to say, I had many questions over the years. Each and every question was quickly answered by Guidebook's support team. At no time was I made to feel that I was asking a foolish question. Their professionalism and service exceed most companies I have worked with during my career as a meeting planner.

Pros

The Guidebook event app continues to grow and become more valuable to my attendees. Each year something new is added creating more value. The interactive social feed allows attendees to connect with each other. Pushing out notifications enables me to draw attention to key events during our conference. Evaluation of our educational sessions provided immediate feedback to our presenters.

Cons

At times there are features I wish were present like being able to jump to a certain letter in the alphabet when listing presenters. However, when I suggest these be added in future updates, I receive positive replies. I also have disliked what seems to me to be a continual change in the interface where the app is built. While it is intuitive and easy to use, the look seems to change too often for me.

Easy to use event management application

The ease of communication to attendees during events.

Pros

-Notifications to event attendees -Ability to clone guides so that you don't have to rebuild for the next event -Easy upload of documents -Banners

Cons

-No Instagram icon for social media -Attendees get confused with a preview vs. a live guide (there should be only a single presence of a guide when downloading)

Price and easy to use.

Andrew from Presbyterian Church (USA), Office of the General Assembly

Guidebook helps us look good!

Guidebook helps us offer a tool for our event participants that we'd never be able to create on our own.

Pros

As a religious, non-profit organization we don't often get high marks for being cutting edge or contemporary when it comes to our uses of technology. We have made some huge strides in the last 5 years and Guidebook has been part of that formula. Guidebook is one of the top things constituents mention in post-event surveys as something helpful we offer to improve their experience. I spend many hours perfecting the setup but I can't take credit for the platform itself. That's all you!

John from Texas Annual Conference

We used Guidebook at Annual Conference this past May. It was a way better presentation of events.

This software kept me organized at Annual Conference for the last 2 years.

Pros

When we had Guidebook as a list of events, dinners, speakers, etc. It was a great way to stay on top of things when so much other stuff was happening at Annual Conference. I even had access to some information that I did not have before because of Guidebook! I simply never saw it when the Conference used printed guidebooks.

Cons

Depending on the stuff i was looking for, Guidebook was kind of overwhelming my first year, because it was such a Big Conference with a lot of information.

Leslie from PRistine Events, LLC

Guidebook Excels as interactive meeting guide

The experience was unparalleled, especially when it came to the support. As a once-a-year-user, many aspects of the program are updated from one year to the next and the support I received in navigating the newest platforms was always prompt, efficient and on-target

Pros

The ease with which I can manage all aspects of the program, as well as the success rate for people using it onsite. Even those who may be 'technologically challenged' found it easy to download and easy to use

Cons

For my purposes, I could not find any part of Guidebook that was difficult or unclear to understand, learn or use.

Catie from SageSure Insurance Managers

Best Option for Value

From small meetings to larger incentive travel, Guidebook has been a helpful resource. We are actually looking into how we can implement the use of it into our actual meetings. Our team has realized the benefit, but it is harder to get our guests to download the app.

Pros

Cons

There really aren't any cons...maybe some information on how to customize it a bit more to match branding standards...or a way to do so...but I imagine this would drive the cost up. I would prefer to keep pricing the same to be honest.

Garry from Alabama Music Educators Association

Guidebook is Making Our Printed Program Obsolete!

We are printing fewer program books for our conference and I expect we will ultimately stop printing them altogether. That saves us money.

Pros

Guidebook gives our conference attendees a complete program in their pocket (on their phone). I like being able to upload the schedule, exhibitor information, etc. from Excel.

Cons

Good product, very intuitive and comes with a great customer support team

Ease of use and a consistent product we feel good about promoting to our attendees.

Pros

The guides we create are very easy to build and navigate. Most menus and items can be customized and the website's support FAQs and step-by-step instructions are incredibly helpful. If an answer can't be found there, I've always gotten quick answers from the support team that address what I need.

Cons

The only reason I'm not rating this 5 stars is because there's no lead tracker availability. At our conferences, we have exhibitors that would like to follow up with attendees more directly than just saying "do you have a business card?". Further, we would like to track actual attendance at sessions by having a QR code printed on badges and someone at the door to scan as people arrive. As much as we encourage our attendees, we know not everyone will download the app and check-in to sessions, so that doesn't give us the most reliable data.

Jackie from Floor Coverings International

Guidebook is Awesome for Non Tech People!

We have used Guidebook for 2 years for our annual Convention. It was easy to set up and this year (2nd year using) we simply kept the sections we liked, edited out the ones we didn't use and added in some new features. Our attendees love that we stayed with the same app year over year. Will use them again!

Pros

This application was so simple to set up and use. No "programming" type functions required of me. Their Customer Service Folks walked us right through the set up and any questions we had afterwards! But most of all, our "end users" LOVED the app.

Cons

A bit pricey, but, worth it! We paid for 2 years at a time to get a discount.

Kelsey from University of North Dakota

Great as a conference attendee; okay as an event organizer

Overall, I've had a positive experience with Guidebook. It has the capability to be an incredibly useful tool!

Pros

I loved using this as a conference attendee. It was great to have the entire conference schedule on my phone with the ability to add my personal sessions, view a map of where the session rooms were located, and review each individual session.

Cons

We used this at our University for an Open House event we held, and it was not as easy to set up for our guests as I would have assumed. Since our Open House utilized all of campus rather than one building, getting the map feature to function effectively was difficult. When I had questions during set up, I was directed to view online help tutorials, which were not always that helpful.

Margo from Missouri Partners in Prevention

Guidebook is wonderful, we use it each year for an annual conference!

Pros

It's very easy to use, everything is well laid out. It's visually appealing and I can always find what I need. Customer support has been wonderful and they are always helpful!

Cons

I guess the only thing that I would say I like the least is the cost for upgrades - we would really like to use the "tracks" for our conference, but it is really the only benefit to the upgrade for us so we have chosen not to do it.

Kathleen from Arpin Van Lines, Inc.

Easy to use, great product!

This software made my company look more professional during our events, which made me look good!

Pros

For the infrequent, smaller user, it is wonderful that we can use the product for free. It is so easy to use and well received by those who have access to our Guidebook. Thank you so much for a great product!

Cons

The only con I have is that I wish there was a subscription between the free option and the next level.

Lynda from University of Colorado Denver

Education Conference Tool

Guidebook was an important cornerstone to our conference planning and implementation.

Pros

Cons

The guidebook download takes up a little bit of space on student's phones, which a few complained about.

Great Way to Build an App for an Event

We needed the ability to build an app for a large conference that attendees could use to build their agenda and that we could use to communicate in real time. Guidebook gave us that power, even though we didn't have tech/coding experience or knowledge.

Pros

I like how easy and user-friendly it is. I do not have coding experience myself, but I'm able to use Guidebook to create an app for a large conference. Many people on my team can be admins, and we can all edit, add photos, insert descriptions, and make sure everything looks great. The end result looks awesome on mobile devices and takes our conference to the next level. I also love the metrics, which help us know where to put our efforts/improvements.

Cons

We use this every year, and when I log on it always defaults to first app rather than the most recent one. This isn't a huge deal, but it is annoying.

Jenni from Svinicki Association Management, Inc.

Great, User Friendly (Developer and User) Product

Pros

Guidebook is incredibly intuitive and easy to use. It provides a professional, functional and user-friendly app for those who are just beginning to offer an app, or those with more sophisticated app needs. It's user-friendly for those developing the app and those using it!

Cons

I wish Guidebook included an option for lead retrieval.

William from NNECERAPPA

Industry: Facilities Services

New user Guidebook experience

Overall, for an entry level guide admin, I thought the experience was simple and easy. Customer support was also helpful and reached out during the process for questions without first being contacted by the user.

Pros

The GUI was very user friendly. I started designing a page without any experience and didn't have any complications. Simple to edit and publish pages/updates. We could plug in a lot of information without yet publishing the guide. It was also very easy to send out our guide (by text link) during our registration.

Cons

In the past have had difficulty searching for guides, Though this seems to have improved.

Best event app on the market

Guidebook allows us to eliminate printing and offer users a much improved experience at our annual conference. We collect feedback through the app, facilitate networking, sell sponsorship placements, and give attendees all the information they need. It's been a really useful tool, well worth the investment.

Pros

Great UI. Easy to build apps. Excellent customer service. There are a lot of event app companies out there, but Guidebook is by far my favorite. Both from a user's and admin's perspective.

Cons

App store no longer allows for branded apps, so you have to create an app within Guidebook's app. Not the worst, just wish Apple were less restrictive.

Lindsay from Illinois Association of School Business Officials

Great App for our Conference

Pros

Easy to set-up the app including importing sessions, exhibitors, etc. The help documents are great too! We had a rep contact us and gave us some great suggestions for our app after it was built.

Cons

For large imports, you have to get the data just right to import correctly. But like I said the help documents were wonderful so not really a complaint. Just have to put something here :)

Chandra from Battle Creek Public Schools

Love Guidebooks

I have a good experience using of it from bite sides

Pros

I like the my schedule feature. Customizing my schedule is so helpful especially when there are lots of options

Cons

I wish I could stop people from downloading on multiple devices

Simple To Use, As in Depth as you Want it. A Valuable Event Tool.

Pros

The cost is perfect and the setup is a breeze. WYSIWYG Editor. Ability for push notifications. Live updates to people attending your event. Optional ability to set up a social section to improve interactivity for guests for your event.

Cons

Doesn't always push EVERYTHING a user may want pushed.

Whitney from City of Raleigh

Guidebook App is the perfect way to go green and maintain functionality

We loved our experience with Guidebook. It has so many great and valuable features. Attendees loved it, and it was highly used. Customer service was also responsive and helpful.

Pros

The app is great to build your conference schedule and have attendees be able to view sessions and then add the sessions to their own schedule. Our attendees enjoyed the interactive feature to post pictures and questions for all to see.

Cons

Guidebook is expensive, but I'm also not aware of cheaper options with as good as quality as Guidebook.

Casey from Kansas Association of Collegiate Registrar and Admissions Officers

Great for conferences

KACRAO has used this software for our annual conference for two years. I uploaded the program last year and after a few initial glitches, I read the instructions, those clearly defined what my issue was. I then uploaded the program and it was great for our organization to be able to use it throughout the conference. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to utilize an online program for an event.

Pros

We have used the free option for a couple of years and it is easy to use and update. The customer service is great too.

Cons

I had a little issue uploading the program initially and ended up having to delete duplicates times three! I should have read the directions more clearly to begin with.

Liz from American Historical Association

Excellent product

Pros

Ease of use for both admins and users, great quality of app, excellent and useful features

Cons

The only thing that users ask for is integration with Google Calendar.

Great software for convention app

Pros

Easy to use and our employee liked the simplicity

Cons

Only con was that some customization too support calls due to limited instructions

Decent app to view material

Pros

I love the fact there are detail sections for each events and can set reminders, etc

Cons

would be nice to have a dark mode setting if possible

Aaron from Trinity Lutheran School

Good for conferences.

I have appreciated having Guidebook as a resource at many conferences.

Pros

I have used Guidebook when I have gone to conferences that have a digital conference booklet. It was really handy to have the capability of searching for key words or numbers because of the digitized option.

Cons

The user interface is sort of crowded with many options that were not useful. It would have been easier to navigate without so much clutter.

Great App for Customizing Schedules!

Pros

I appreciate the price point, as it allows organizations to only pay for users who are actually downloading and utilizing the app. The ability to upload schedules form a spreadsheet is also helpful.

Cons

I don't believe there's an option for users to rate/review sessions they're attending at an event. This can make getting feedback more difficult.

Jonathan from 60 Minutes of Art Cares

I love that Guidebook is digital

Pros

I love that guidebook is an all online platform which makes hosting orientations and meeting 100% green and also makes editing and revisions a piece of cake since its all online.

Cons

one of the things I wished I had with guidebook was tracking metric to see how many times it was vied not only during its run but post as well.

Beth from L. Young Consulting

We set up an app through Guidebook for our annual company retreat - everyone LOVED it!

We saved countless hours (and paper) by not having to prepare physical binders containing all of the information for our attendees. Everyone loved not having to carry the binders around with them in order to know where to be, where to go, what to do, etc.

Pros

It was extremely easy to use, update and customize - even with the free version. I will be creating an app for everything now - personal vacations, corporate events and more!

Cons

The publishing process was a little confusing. Maybe I skipped over some prompts at the beginning that explained it but I had to go digging in the help section for an article that explained how to do it and what happened at each stage.

Derek from Buckeye Partners, L.P.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great for Beginners

Pros

Very very easy to use. I don't code and didn't have to know how to. I was quickly able to get something up off the ground with little assistance.

Cons

Nothing specifically was bothersome about the software - I was trying out multiple for a specific use case. This was much more geared towards events/conferences, that type of thing, which didn't meet ALL of my needs.

November 2015

Alex from ImagiCal

November 2015

Guidebook was AMAZING for our annual event!

We used Guidebook for our most recent annual conference and are definitely planning to use them again! Overall it was a wonderful experience and I'm extremely bullish on the product. The content management system was intuitive and easy to use. I only had a few minor questions, and it was extremely easy to be in touch with their support team, who proved equally helpful and personable. The overall feedback on the app from attendees was overwhelmingly positive, and we we're able to eliminate printing 100%.

Sam from Boise State Housing and Residence Life

Excellent Tool for Training Schedules!

Pros

It was built to make it easy to use, and very easy for my students to navigate. Also, it had an option literally created for what I needed it to do (RA training)

Cons

N/A - the only thing that didn't work for us is that our budget is pretty small and now we cannot use this tool bc of the cost.

Jake from John Jay High School

Industry: Computer Games

My personal favorite for app making

Pros

My computer applications class was given the option of choosing an external software to help create our desired app. And after experimenting with various programs I settled on guidebook. It was by far the easiest app to help me create my own personal workout logging application, and it didn't require coding knowledge like the other programs.

Cons

I have no real complaints with guidebook, especially at it's pricepoint

Quandra from Robly Email Marketing

I discovered this app 2 months ago for an anime convention and I've been converted.

Pros

The superb organization and the supreme convenience. I was able to spend a great chunk of time going through each and every event and marking off the ones that interested me. If there was a time discrepancy, the app let me know. It let you choose the time frame for your notifications. It kept you up to date with news alerts from the events. It had a built in map. It's the organizational tool I never thought I needed until now.

Stephanie from Roosevelt Elementary School

Convenient and easy to use!

Pros

It is so easy to use. I love that I can edit on the fly. It saves a ton of paper and makes it possible to keep all of the information updated that needs to be absolutely current. I have used it on trips and with with large groups.

Cons

At this point in my use of this product I have not run into any of he typical frustrations. It is simple and accessible.

Sheldon from Town of Conception Bay South

Guidebook Review

Recently attended a Aquatics Conference in Ontario, Canada. The simplicity of using this software made the conference so easy to navigate and see things that i had missed before. included maps, locations, people. So many great aspects.

Jill from Riverside County Office of Education

We used Guidebook for a recent conference and loved the having everything at attendee's fingertips.

It's a one-stop-shop at your fingertips. Saving trees and money not reproducing tons of materials.

Pros

Easy to use. Comprehensive. Ability to customize to fit your agency and/or event. Even have the ability to create a QR Code scavenger hunt.

Cons

For those who are technologically challenged it takes some extra manpower to assist them with the app.

Erica