Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"It has the ability to add the Hotspot feature that makes user navigation from one feature to other seamless. It provides the ability to share created wireframes via links for better User Experience."
  • icon"One of the perfect tools for prototyping is Justinmind. Some good points are listed below."
  • icon"It's easy because of the default components and the responsive features, but is not so easy to use or good in comparison with other similar alternatives."
  • icon"Widgets - Listed menu will confuses the user in which selection we are. I didn't see any other cons in this S/W."
  • icon"I haven't used it enough to find any major bugs, but I am not sure how easily this plays with other adobe software. I had some trouble exporting and having things stay consistent."

Have you used Justinmind and would like to share your experience with others?

All Justinmind Reviews

Eric

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

I Thought That I Was At a Dead End Street with My App Design...

I wanted to design a bitcoin faucets app, because to my knowledge, no one is doing it right on the app store. All of the apps I've tried are either broken, inorganized, or ugly and boring. I wanted something styled with floating widgets and box shadows, bright colors, and an easy and adorable UX. With Justinmind, I was able to start my project immediately, and the design elements were easy to work with and very well-thought-out.

Pros

Until I found Justinmind! The interface is clean and self explanatory. I had tried other apps that boast "drag and drop" and "no coding" and I was starting to think that I was just too dumb. :p Justinmind has a very convenient layout and a large library of built-in design elements, plus integration with popular platforms, making it easy and even fun to desigm your app.

Cons

I had a great experience and have not found the first downfall with Justinmind. I am thankful that they were there when I needed them; otherwise i would still be searching for ways to design my bitcoin faucet app.

Reasons for switching to Justinmind

Justinmind was so much better and easier, I dropped Adobe and I am happy. This tool is perfect for people who have ideas that are better than their skill set!

Use your widgets and create interesting idea of ​​prototypes

The first thing you find when opening this application is a screen with the following options (new, open). Then it allows you to select a device. I like it because it allows you to download the widget from the web, if you need to create a better prototyping experience and more similar to reality

Pros

It is a desktop application that gives you all the necessary tools that a user dedicated to the UI / UX design needs, in effect, you get a faster prototype since it allows the user to capture their idea in less time and display them in real time to multiple platforms

Cons

If you have never had prototyping experience, I consider that it is not so intuitive since you will have a learning curve that can take a while, but with effort and dedication you will learn to handle it with confidence. Taking into account that there are not many tutorials on how to use the app, there should be more courses on this app, since it is extremely powerful to present an excellent job

Sanjeep

Perfect tool for Prototype design

I am satisfied with Justinmind for making prototype. I can change my conceptual prototype in real. one of the best tools for prototyping, it would be more better if it launched free version with limited features otherwise overall is good.

Pros

One of the perfect tools for prototyping is Justinmind. Some good points are listed below: - Prototype for all (Desktop, Phone add and etc.) - Large features - Best GUI - Simple and easy to learn - easy to design any prototype (Drag and drop)

Cons

It will be better if listed below points are updated: - It is not free version (it would have been better if it has free version with limited features) - Problems on customize - Some features are missing

Matthew

Extremely high fidelity prototypes - but prohibitively costly for small companies

I loved the ability to prototype applications with test data and popular button packs. Unfortunately there aren't many UI/UX packs available. Most applications turn out with a green theme similar to the theme on the product's website.

Pros

I could create mock data inside my test application that could trigger unique actions based on a button press or some action. I have even used the applications in demos where people thought it was a real application! I could also use the mobile application to simulate an actual Android or iOS app.

Cons

The cost was really high for my company that only has a few developers and one designer.

Enrique

Time used: Free Trial

Justinmind is great for prototyping an idea.

Pros

It has a great interface, most of it is just drag and drop for creating your prototype. It has a live preview where you can see your design on other devices by connecting to a certain link.

Cons

It's expensive, but it has a trial to let you see all the features in person. It takes some time to get used to the software, as designers may not be used to the layout.

A great prototyping tool

Pros

It has a great UI library for all devices and it has designer libraries. The align panel is helpful and easy to use in aligning elements for your prototype. It is similar to Invision, you can test out your prototype on your device.

Cons

It has been crashing lately, I just downloaded the latest update so hopefully that will rectify the bug that is causing it to crash.

Alan

Exceptional tool for prototyping apps

Easy to quickly builds apps from scratch

Pros

It's deceptively easy to prototype designs of apps from scratch. I love the template feature to reduce time wasted re-creating same pages. Easy to align elements and make it very user-friendly. The testing feature is outstanding. Overall a very intuitive product.

Cons

I haven't met any cons yet with Justinmind. I've only used it for a short time and found it to be in all beneficial.

I use this for rapid software prototyping

Pros

JustinMind is a great tool to develop software wire-frames with the user community. It enables a rapid display of the app that users can play with and provide comments

Tony

The ultimate wireframe experience

I'm a software developer, and having the ability to wireframe in real-time has meant the difference between having my development plan accepted or tabled. It has meant being able to accurately depict the operation and functionality of my project to everyone in the team who needs to see it!

Pros

I was able to start using it right away without much, if any, experience or training.

Cons

There were some glitches when I first started with sharing, but they were quickly resolved by watching a few tutorials.

Simisara

As the name suggests, can make wireframes/mockups which can be even considered as final prototypes

We use wireframes as an internal tool to create wireframes for various software projects. We can share the same via web links that make it very versatile.

Pros

Ability to create stunning wireframes that can be used even as the final prototype. It has the ability to add the Hotspot feature that makes user navigation from one feature to other seamless. It provides the ability to share created wireframes via links for better User Experience. It has the feature to add multitude of icons from various libraries.

Cons

Searching any icon from within the library of icons is very time-consuming and the search feature is very slow to load. User needs to be trained before they can use the software easily.

Evangela

Just in Mind enables to make user Friendly User Interfaces (UI)

Just in Mind was a useful tool in creating User Interfaces and it also help businesses understand certain processes. It gives the Idea of the Web/Mobile Portal Functions and it gives business Insights and Business Opportunities.

Pros

This Software helps to portrait Sample User Interfaces on how the Web or Mobile User Interfaces Look, this would give a broader Understanding on how the Interface is going to be and it gives the features of the Interface. This will Increase the customer Confidence and would also gives higher Business Opportunities to Businesses that use Just in Mind.

Cons

The Software can give more Options in Icons so it would be useful for all Purposes. Industry Wise Icons can be given so that it is more user Friendly when Doing User Interfaces for Relevant Businesses. The Screen Size can be a bit Increased, sometimes it is not clear if the screen size is increased too large. It would be more beneficial if there is a screen shot Option in Just in Mind.

Quick and easy way to create feature rich Mobile and Web prototypes

Ability to AB test quickly and easily on new designs and features

Pros

The best part of this is you can create really feature rich and interactive prototypes rather easily. Screen transitions, pop up banners, drop down lists. making the prototype look and feel like a real app.

Cons

I really can not fault this software. If I had to fault it, it seems to be quite internal resource hungry, and takes a while to load big and feature rich prototypes.

I found Justinmind to be a quality prototyping tool for apps

I'm able to design and prototype apps much more quickly with the adoption of Justinmind. It took two different tools I was using and combined them together.

Pros

Justinmind is so easy to use! I would say that's true whether you're a new designer or someone who uses photoshop daily. Justinmind makes it possible to prototype and design apps from scratch very quickly. It's very easy to switch between design mode and prototype mode, and allows you to share a link to test a clickable prototype on your phone.

Cons

Nothing to say I dislike. I do find myself switching back to photoshop occasionally to do more detailed designs but I haven't spent enough time with Justinmind to know whether I can accomplish the same things

Was able to create a prototype app that looked very professional.

Made prototype apps without creating a live version and was able to generate html files of the prototype

Pros

The software goes very deep, meaning that it has a lot of capabilities that make protyping easy and hard. You can create a simple app with simple features in the software but you can also create databases in the program to use in your prototype. There are a lot of videos explaining the begininning of prototype creation.

Cons

The learning curve is very high. There was a lot of figuring out how to do things by trial and error.

Paolo

In my opinion, the best one

I tried every software and this is the best one in terms of no coding experience and realistic presentation

Pros

Very easy to use. I use no tutorial, no guide... it's so easy to open and set up elements to create a perfect realistic mock up

Cons

Nothing in particular. Maybe they can add some other functionalities (e.g. data visualization with graph and similar objects)

Reasons for choosing Justinmind