• Pros

• "It's easy to use. We can have a new application online in hours or minutes. "

• "I love how easily the software enables us to port our existing Excel applications to the web. And how professional and clean the resulting applications appear."

• "We like spreadsheetweb because easy to updatet and maintain sheets used in sale at vartdalplast.no / www.vpkalk.no"

• Cons

• "Not really a con, but we were searching for this exact tool for a long time before we finally discovered SSW."

• "There is a small learning curve to uploading a spreadsheet and the software does not allow for VBA macro functionality yet."

• "This is not for everyone, I am able to offset the monthly cost between number of appraisal I do and therefor it is affordable for my small business. This is a major part of my appraisal process "

Browse SpreadsheetWEB Reviews

Unbelievably powerful

Extremely smooth experience. Having taken the server edition we have had 100% up time over two years.

Pros

One of the most powerful tools I have ever used. This platform allowed us to realise our software visions with no coding skills. We have created powerful online applications for sales and operational teams in a range of industries. I strongly believe that this could have saved a huge number of businesses vast amount of money as an alternative to custom application developers.

Firat from DKC Kommunalberatung GmbH

SpreadsheetWEB Review

We create inexpensive, user friendly online, excel based cutting-edge investment Softwares that are in unique and years ahead of its time.

Pros

It is nice, lovely support staff, everything is in one place. Fun to create applications with crisp visuals and fast backend.

Cons

Some functionalities are only available to certain type of subscriptions

Reasons for Choosing SpreadsheetWEB

More flexible, easy to learn, and lovely support staff (again!)

ROBERT from Partin Appraisal

Great Service

It saves me a tremendous amount of time and creates a work file back up. They took a custom spreadsheet and made it better

Pros

The bottom line is I use a regression analysis spreadsheet and leaving it in the raw form of Excel made it to easy for my teams members to make a mistake and corrupt the spreadsheet. This has eliminated that issue, also the site is very stable in 10 months of use the site was only down once for less that 2 hours. Tech team is excellent always making changes when needed and a super quick turn around

Reasons for Choosing SpreadsheetWEB

Because of the ability of Spreadsheetweb to established a relationship first with my company and listen to my need. They took a square peg and fit it into a round hole! Great Concept and Service

Flexible and Easy to work with

I was struggling with selection of decision making software, but SpreadsheetWEB was my final choice as it had all ingredients e.g; ease of developing tool with excel and then make a fancy web interface using spreadsheetWEB wizard. I would recommend this tool for any industrial engineer/ process improvement professionals or office employees

Pros

Excel based programming tool and can be useful as any other coding envoirnment

Cons

Probably it can have provision to apply more AI algorithms

Scott from Nucor Vulcraft-Verco Group

Industry: Civil Engineering

A Great Software Package and an Even Greater Team!

Pros

It enabled our company to deploy useful tools to the structural engineering community who specifies our products but doesn't often have the tools available to them to do so easily. We are excited to use SSW to improve our relationships with the people who most influence whether our products get used. SSW is easy and intuitive to use. A person with good Excel skills can deploy a web tool with no knowledge whatsoever of HTML, Java, etc. and easily update it as needed. And, if you do tricky things beyond the capabilities of the SSW Wizard, the Pagos team is there to support you. And, using SSW adds the Pagos team to your team. They are honestly incredible in terms of resourcefulness, responsiveness, and quality of work. I have highly valued their additions to our efforts over the years we've worked together and intend to do so for many more to come.

Cons

I have no cons at this point. There were some features missing early-on, but Pagos has consistently upgraded, adding features and fixes regularly.

SpreadsheetWEB Is Easy and Versatile

Our turn time on estimates, in a custom manufacturing environment, was 2-3 days. We built a SpreadsheetWEB app that allowed us to instantly quote jobs for the Labels division of our company. This division has the highest close rate on quotes in the company because we are always the first to our customers with pricing.

Pros

It's easy to use. We can have a new application online in hours or minutes.

Cons

The tutorials could be a bit more fleshed out, but honestly it was easy to learn myself, as a non-developer.

Alan from LearnEarnRetire

A GREAT Solution That Has Help Many

It was a great experience and I recommend them.

Pros

I was able to put a proprietary Excel model our website without anyone being able to get the Excel doc itself. This way we can maintain the integrity and quality. It serves college students everyday.

Cons

None from my vantage point. Their customer service is amazing.

Stuart from Broker Village

Fast, Easy, Accurate, and Affordable

We are more nimble than ever. We can respond to sales leads and customer needs faster than ever before. The turnaround time is fast, the cost is low, and the accuracy of the changes is unparalleled.

Pros

1) Super fast to take from a spreadsheet to a web application. 2) Super fast and easy to make coding changes at the math level. 3) Fast to deploy once the models are built. 4) Very affordable.

Cons

It's all good! There are no cons! I have only good things to say.

Jim from Alliant

Efficiently Build and Update Customer Facing Applications

This solved an application challenge we had in a much shorter period of time than it would have taken to build a dot net application. Pagos' customer service is very knowledgeable and responsive.

Pros

This software makes it very easy to program Excel-based applications into a web interface for both internal users and externals customers. The best thing about this product is that it allows non-developers to quickly and cost effectively update applications. Also, the product's user interface presents very professionally to external customers.

A solid 4 stars

Pros

It works. It's visually appealing in the designer application, and the support team is fantastic.

Cons

It takes time to learn the software and how to edit and upload a designer application.

Professional online application without technical expertise

The team at SpreadSheetWEB was courteous and responsive throughout. The value we got for our investment was considerable.

Pros

Cons

It would be helpful if the application could transfer Excel macros--but this is not a huge need.

Frode from Vartdal Plast

Industry: Building Materials

Sales

Our customers and resellers can easily design advanced macros that produce precise results in the spreadsheet web.

Pros

Cons

Use of standard excel sheets are easily transferred to the spreadsheetweb is the strength. Excel models are simple to update.

Reasons for Choosing SpreadsheetWEB

We developed most of calculations in excel - therefore we were looking for models that could handle excel to the web. Spreadsheetweb solved this problem.

Mowafak from Team Flow Solutions, LLC

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Customer Service

Pros

Very tentative, supportive and excellent follow through with follow up. Needless to mention that they are able to develop custom work based on your requirement.

Cons

So far none, they are very knowledgeable and supportive.