Browse Uizard Reviews

Florian from mse IT Solutions GmbH

Rapid prototyping with the whole team

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use. Uizard offers low barriers of entry through the sketch upload feature. There you can upload your draft and let uizard convert it into a User Interface. With the "Theme Generator", you can focus on the UX and Information architecture while the UI looks always as desired. With the opportunity to use the collaborative design feature you can rapidly develop new iterations of your design in a multidisciplinary team. Also, the use of templates (like a pre-made Login Screen) makes you much faster at the beginning to set up your design.

Cons

Some Artboard sizes like tablet sizes could be interesting. However, the team is fast in deploying new features and functions and updates uizard quite often.

Nkosinathi from Tlou Projects and Trading

Industry: Investment Management

Uizard is the best!

It saves a lot of time honestly.

Pros

The ability to take a photo of a paper-drawn wireframe and have it converted into either a low-fidelity or high-fidelity wireframe is insane. Saves a lot of time!!! LOVE IT!!!

Cons

More export options, particularly Figma. Most app development software allows users to import Figma files which are frustrating since Uizard does not support Figma.

Reasons for Choosing Uizard

Was hooked by the image conversion capabilities of Uizard

Difficult to navigate

hamza from maidscc

Best for starting off

I am creating a functionality in my company, and needed to create a UX to present to make it easier for all stakeholders

Pros

Mainly the ease of use, I never designed anything ever and with just a few clicks i was able to start working and creating useful designs.

Cons

Exporting should be free in at least one form, or given a notice that it is not at the beginning. Moreover, there is not much flexibility in dealing with the screens and designs.

Rostislav from Cvič It

Easy way to design your app for a fair price

Thanks to Uizard I now don't have to just imagine my idea in mind but I can quickly sketch it. Makes the process of creating a design much faster.

Pros

How simple it looks and is easy to use. User learns quickly how a what to do. But that also means you will quickly find those limitations. Still a great solution for the price.

Cons

Some missing features like ability to fix something on the screen, so it would stay in the place even when you are scrolling another content (navigation bar, top bar, etc.). I am also missing the possibility of creating different shapes then rectangulars.

Reasons for Choosing Uizard

Cheaper and I don't really need those additional features so much that I would pay double the price (still they would be really nice to have and they may change my opinion in the future).

Reasons for Switching to Uizard

Looked old and out of use

Linda from University of Latvia

Student rating

I used it for a university project, the end result felt very professional and had only positive feedback.

Pros

The design and templates are beautifully made and the “Preview” option (adding interaction to the apps screenshots) has to be top tier.

Cons

Using text (editing, moving, deleting) causes issues. Trying to just edit the text and not move it is a challenge and causes negative feelings, because the text box moves.

Reasons for Choosing Uizard

Same reason i made the switch to Uizard.

Reasons for Switching to Uizard

Uizards design aligned with my preferance and the use was simpler to learn.

Pieter from Avans Academie Associate Degrees

Great software for creating a visualisation

Best software I’ve come across. Great for students and easy to use.

Pros

The ease and smoothness of using the software.

Cons

The pre-built templates were not that big of an impact to me.

Reasons for Choosing Uizard

For me this software stood out the most in comparison of the rest.

Rushton from BYU

December 2021

Decent, but needs a lot of improvement to smooth out the experience.

Overall experience was decent for a first attempt, but when sharing with others to view project most of them faced problems with Uizard’s interface loading (load times across the entire Uizard application are really long)

Pros

The ability to make the UX appear like a normal website or app is really nice

Cons

The drag and drop functionality is clunky. Additionally, the way items are selected or grouped is difficult to control and quickly causing items to be misaligned

Dhiraj from NIIT LTD

Very professional tool

Pros

The product is really easy to use and they pictures base is really amazing within few keywords some really nice illustrative mockups are created which are easy to depict concept of screen. Best part of this tool is you don't need any seperate designer to design your app as its really cool layout and customization make it like product screen instead of just wireframe and gives ease to beginner or small team to do coding basis these designs

Cons

1. Trail should have more real word use case templates 2. Some discounted price can be given for small team of 1 or 2 member 3. Screen navigation linking should be more intuitive. 4. There should be option on dashboard to drag screen to particular page if there are multiple screen you can only zoom in or zoom out, hand movement functionality can be added to give more focus on particular area

Its easy to use

Nisha from ETC Robo Resources

Uizard Helps For Prototype Build

Overall experience it help me in so many ways as a person who does everything on it own. Uizard has the usefulness for me to create prototype and to build later and i like the feature where there is a wireframe where your draw and snap to include it in the software very good too but need to add more feature on that too.

Pros

It is impactful, easy to use and it does help with my current developing website. The software is also understandable and simple and the graphic is very nice.

Cons

The only thing I feel the least is the features. On the section "Build" column where you change the color, the font size and everything I only wish if there is a font weight that can be control by the value like 500 or 900. The current one is okay maybe at like a value next to the style so it be easier for us developer to code later. One more will be if can add a customize font file into the font style or maybe call build a section where can use google font like in the Streamlabs software they add on the google font so we can change the font style. I mean it could help too. Else everything should be fine for me hehe quite good.

Syafiqah from UPM

Review for Uizard

Pros

I enjoy while using this Uizard software to do my prototype because it is understandable and easy to use even for the first time user. There is a feature that I love and found it is unique where this software provide the picture wireframe feature that can convert into the prototype. This feature really help me a lot because it is really reduce the time to search desired features to complete the prototype. Lastly, it is free!

Cons

Although, it has wireframe converter but sometimes it did not convert into the prototype that I want accurately. But still, it helped me in such a way to complete my prototype. Furthermore, this software have less desired features such as animation for the interaction, shape and template.

rabiatul from utem

December 2021

why you have to use uizard

I am having a great great time using uizard. eventhough this is my first time using it, but very easy for me to quickly understand how uizard works and so on. the templete give also make me so confuse because there a lot of beautiful templete (interface) and many function provided indeed so helpful!

Pros

there are a lot of templetes for you to choose and edit. And it is so helpful as the tools is easy to understand and many useful function are there

Cons

cannot save or convert the website to pdf as I use the website to complete my assignment then need to submit to lecturer by pdf file (I am student btw)

Nur Hanis Damia from UiTM

Great tools ever!

I’m using uizard for my school project as i need to do a website prototype. I desperately need a good software to build a prototype as soon as possible. I stumbled upon this software and I’m stuck with it! I love this software the most and it is suitable for a student like me! :)

Pros

This software is easy to learn and the interface design is interesting!

Cons

Please enable more creative template as a guidance for first time user.

Delson from University of Cebu-Banilad

UI development

We are making our capstone project for our start-up, and this software really helps us a lot.

Pros

I like their features of being so smooth in making team collaboration, and also about their pre-built templates which make users like us my team so helpful.

Cons

what i don't like was there are some templates that are needed to be subscribed to or the PRO version.

Ajwad from University of Lille (Sergic for the company)

Uizard.io for a french student.

Pros

The graphical possibilities, the images databases used, the scales of measurements, the quality of the preview...

Cons

Need to press Space to travel freely on the screens' platform, lots of bugs occur when using it and cause "Error happened, need to reload"...

José from paycentive Ag

Great Online Mockup/Design tool (not so much for interactive customer preview)

Pros

It's very easy to establish a mockup based on the templates and some initial wireframe photos (although the wireframe recognition might be a little disappointing).

Cons

The lack of a really full screen preview and the ability to make some parts of your concept fixed is certainly a bummer.

Crystal Pearl from MindWind

Uizard impacts my daily Design Projects

I enjoyed using this Uizard software, it's a lifesaver for Graphical User's and Students out there!

Pros

What I'd like the most about this software when I need to prototype the designs and projects are it is easy to learn and use it. I really enjoyed using this software because it really helps me to build my own designs, I like the interactions, I like the templates that they suggested or built on it, and this software has low and high fidelity that's why I really like it. Because I won't have a hard time finding software that has something I want to use like that. this Uizard Software It's really efficient and user-friendly. I highly recommended this software to my fellow Graphical User Also to student who is having a hard time finding the right software that might really help them in one time big time. An additional thing for this software is you will be able to get a pro membership with the help of accounts that you need to register to have you a Pro membership, and that's the good thing about it. Lastly, you can use this software with your team at the same time.

Cons

From what I've experienced when im exploring this software while I'm doing my designs project is there is a tab there which is the theme I think. When I click on it my designs and format even the fonts, and the layout is changed. I'm really shocked because I spend my days working on it in a one-click it change my design in worst. Though there is undo button. but I'm not really aware that if you reload the page it can't be back or undo. That's why I felt bad about it, I'm starting again from the first layouts and designs it's a waste of my time. What I suggest is even if you reload the page I hope it will be able for the user to undo it once more.

Reasons for Choosing Uizard

I'm a loyal user of Uizard That's all.

Rish from AuxMode

Easy to use UI/Application Development

I have been extremely impressed by Uizard, particularly for a relatively new, web based product, and particularly at this price.

Pros

Uizard is easy to get started and used - you can import the styling from your website with a couple of clicks to keep your app consistent with your branding from the beginning. The drag and drop interface, automatic spacing and aligning make it a breeze to create screens, and linking is very easy so that you can add interactions and demo your creation for feedback from technical and non-technical colleagues.

Cons

Would like a feature to link different projects, and would also like a way to isolate the linking of screens to better work out where individual screens are linking to and from.

Reasons for Choosing Uizard

Easier to use and collaborative.

Stevie from My Marketing Sense

The perfect solution for a department of one!

It has been extremely helpful both in showing clients their projects, and helping me outline creative ideas.

Pros

This was extremely easy to build into a part of my web design/optimization process. This provides a great way to show clients projects and edit WITHOUT having to do so on a published site or staging site. I'm not much of a developer, so this makes it easy to give them a glimpse of the project before going live.

Cons

One of the main things I dislike is editing text. It seems (from what I have seen) impossible to make text in the middle of the sentence different from the rest. Each text box has a certain format and that's it!

Reasons for Choosing Uizard

I enjoyed the simplicity of this quite a lot and the free version offers great options.

Mann from Tim Mann Design

Uizard is simply wizard!

It's a fantastic tool to make quick, intuitive and interactive wire frames for website projects. It's looking like it's going to become an essential part of my workflow. The non-specific options make it great for rough layout while the ability to switch to a 'theme' makes it powerful enough to handle bigger presentations. Great work guys!

Pros

It's easy to pick up and pretty intuitive. All the basics are there and best of all - simple interaction allows for a 'working' wireframe.

Cons

Few things that I kept doing as a long-time user of graphical software that weren't integrated. Who knows... maybe these will come in time. Something to allow for responsive layout would be helpful.

Reasons for Switching to Uizard

Mostly the interactivity ability.

Nicolas Van Levi from University of the Philippines Open University

Industry: Graphic Design

Uizard and your path to success

Pros

There are a very large array of icons available for the UI designer to choose from, not to mention that the software also has very functional assets and functions.

Cons

Adding animations and transitions, plus optional overlay windows might be a good help, especially for UI designers who'd like to create an interface that almost looks like a High Fidelity Prototype.

Reasons for Switching to Uizard

Figma has too many features. In a contrast to Uizard's collaborative feature, Figma's interface easily gets cluttered.

Rahul from Curasev

Industry: Medical Devices

Great for UI/UX Design

I enjoyed using UIzard for multiple projects. Their support staff is great and I would 100% recommend to other UI/UX designers.

Pros

The software is easy to use. The company is also doing a lot of active development to help users create with freedom. The prototypes are also very fuctional.

Cons

Some actions/Tasks could be easier for users but the company has come a long way fixing those issues one by one on their own. I think with time they will have a much better product.

Guy Stephane from Grenoble INp

My first experience with a fantastic designing tool

I wanted to design prototypes for a small mobile application of 5 to 7 views. I didn't have any experience with ui design for mobile terminals. At the beginning, I wanted to use another well-known tool called Adobe XD but, fortunately I discovered UIzard and in 2 days , i succeeded and the result was just amazing.

Pros

The thing I like the most about Uizard is that i allow to build an application's prototypes in very step and without deep knowledge in ui design. This is made possible by prebuilt templates.

Cons

As a student, I don't have enough money to subscribe to a monthly package so I don't like pricing policy of this app.

Fiona from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

Uizard New User

Overall, got the job done. I have used other software that is much easier to use or offers higher quality wireframes and broader options.

Pros

I enjoyed the ease of use of this product. It was very clear to understand and view each wireframe I was working on. It works well to deliver a simple product and vision.

Cons

It was extremely difficult to move elements around easily without messing up the formatting of my other elements. Additionally, there were often times of glitches, where I could not move any elements or adjust the layering. There is also a lack of range in the design option to create an appealing and unique UX design.

Reasons for Choosing Uizard

It was easiest to sign up for the free trial and learn how to use in the tight deadline I was working with.

Destrée from AJP

Nicely done

I'm always looking on the internet to find new mockup tools available online with a nice range of free features and even if I sound like a stingy person saying that, you have been able to deliver it to me. Very nice product for sure

Pros

Preview mode is great. Path-making and animations let me deliver a mockup very close to the final product. Sketching view is good nice to have too.

Cons

The app is good in what it should be doing. Note that it could be easier if the order of the elements (back, front, backwards, frontwards) was determined by views and not just a global order, because it can be tricky to change the order of an new element you put in an ancient view.

Sanida from Alfa Energy

Excelent Mock up Software for non Developers

This gives the sponsors of my software visual of the software with the ability to click around. This identifies potential problems very early in the planing process which saves time/money later

Pros

I am a Project Manager and not too technical and this tool is super easy to use. So great when you figure out the keyboard shortcuts. It enables me to communicate with the business without being dependent on the development team to create mock ups.

Cons

No Copy and Paste feature of the screens from other projects. Although I did separate it initially so i guess its not a huge deal.

ENG. Emad from Dr.net

my uizard app Design

i think it is simple to Use, thinks

Pros

Easy navigation of elements in the design, there are not many options when getting start this is a good thing.

Cons

*(can't copy from other tap in the browser), thank to it is simple, there is no sign for social media buttons for the ,there is no movement on the component or Motions, like Multiple select inside drobox.

I'm trying

the monthly plan price

Luis from Datalyst

Agile and easy to use

With uizard.io I could do a fast prototyping, was very easy to use.

Pros

The easy to use is the key. In one hour I build a prototype. The workflow, object customization and the templates make of this product a great tool for UI/UX designers.

Cons

Controls to move arround the canvas and some minor bugs.

Samantha from Freelancing

Very friendly for a beginner

Quite enjoyable and sometimes still discovering new things it can do but overall I would say value for money. And customer support is awesome and super fast :D

Pros

Just started wireframing as I normally write PRDs and my designer does it. Since I am freelancing in the side I tried this and it is super easy to learn and I pick it up within minutes. And I’ve always been looking for a sketch type wireframe look

Cons

Nothing much, quite like this product overall :)

First Timer

Just a first-timer. I used that for job assignments. But my first impression of this software is very good.

Pros

It's very easy to use, so many free features that I can operate and learn by myself

Cons

I don't know but let me learn something more from uizard

Laia from Recambios Marinos

Industry: Maritime

Great product

Thanks to Uizard I created a professional mockup of a new website I presented to my manager and website developper.

Pros

_Easy to use _Professional design _Great UX

Cons

Everything was fine! I didn't need to integrate it with other apps.

Nadia from Wilfrid Laurier University

Great product

I had a great overall experience with Uizard to create a product for my school project.

Pros

It was very easy to use, and I really enjoyed the preview feature.

Cons

Initially, it was a bit challenging to use the software.

Barry from RentRight

UI design software

Pros

As a founder with limited design experience it was easy to build out a MVP to illustrate the working model to be implemented into our existing product.

Cons

The ability to export the design and build is limited. I’d like to export the interface and design to an app builder product that can generate a working App from my design

Reasons for Choosing Uizard

Ease of use and design tools

The ease of use

Mohsin from Extreme Web Technologies Ltd

Rapid prototyping to align internally was a breeze

We spent a few hours mapping out what we wanted as users. It just took a couple of hours more to have a prototype of our ideas visualized for further internal alignment before committing it to the Dev team.

Pros

Sketching of mobile app screens, uploading them as wireframes and watching them come to life is truly an amazing experience. It makes you feel like a wizard in your team!

Cons

Exporting of the effort put into wire framing and prototyping only supports basic HTML CSS. It would be nice to see frameworks being supported such as VueJS, React or Angular to simplify the development side.

Krisjanis from Animus

Great tool for rapid prototyping

When need to create a quick prototype, and Figma is too heavy, this is a great tool.

Pros

Its ease of use - how it is not oversaturated with options. There are few, basic components, so the prototyping experience is rapid and intuitive (not like Figma, where there is bit of a learning curve).

Cons

Oftentimes, when going to "Play" mode, some visual assets, get changed (like the color of an icon), which makes it really annoying and unable to finish the project in presentable mode.

Reasons for Switching to Uizard

Easier and more intuitive.

Segun from University of Strathclyde

Easy to use, yet techie enough

It made it possible for me to turn in my assignments before the crazy deadlines, and all it took was just one video tutorial on how to use the software. I recommend it

Pros

Talk about a great user experience for a non-designer like me! It was the easiest software to use unlike other softwares I had tried. The software is also cheap.

Cons

I wish there were more export options, more phone layout and themes on the free trial.lol

Reasons for Switching to Uizard

Figma was too tedious to use and the final presentation wasn't anything spectacular

Praveen from Tchnoforte

Praveen

Overall application is very helpfull

Pros

1 - Easy to use 2 - Easy to export 3 - Mobile template while design 4 - Auto save

Cons

1 - Launch an offline application 2 - Taking time for loading when we go previous menu 3 - After exporting , the result file is small 4 - limited button and other UI design elements

Em from Struqtur

Easy to use product

I have an overall good experience using Uizard. It is easy to use and you can go from a blank project to a finished mockup in no time.

Pros

The product is so easy to use. You get started within minutes and have mockups ready to the developers in no time.

Cons

The download of mockups ALWAYS fails at least once when you try to download your mockups. You are not able to download only one screen which is somewhat confusing since you have the option to download individual screens. Further on, the watermark blocks content on your mockups and there is no easy way to remove it.

Reasons for Switching to Uizard

I was looking for something easy to use and a product where I had a bigger icon library.

Petya from Celtis

Easy to create your mockups or prototypes

Pros

It was easy to start and get used to the product. You can easily draw your screens, customize the controls, reorder and personalize. You can create interactions between the screens with animations. Uploading wireframe made by hand is great. The support answers almost immediately. I will continue to use it, as it gave me great experience and fast results for my work. On the funny side- the loading screen text is awesome :)

Cons

Reordering the screens from the left pane would be good feature + if the user has the option to write the percentage of screen zoom manually (now you can control it only with the scroller of the mouse and is not very precise) :)

Joel from Webmodev

Helps me design apps for clients in close to no time

Pros

Ui, how easy it is to use, not time-consuming , how easy it is to preview, share and deploy

Cons

Not much. I would have loved to see why it’d look like on my mobile when I design an app or at least a mobile emulator. Now it’s just my browser

Kelvin from skapezEmpire

Uizard Review

Simply Computer Science + Arts == Uizard.

Pros

The premade forms menu, the templates, images from within the interface keeps you focused in the same working environment, so, that you don't worry about searching for images etc. Also, the positioning of each tool was well thought through since they are easily identified. The snap sketches and get it transformed to beautiful Ui get me started right away and it's fun using such computer vision technology.

Cons

I would like the resizing of the icons to be super perfect in that when I try resizing an icon to a tiny size, the icon vanishes,probably am not getting it right.

Alaa from NUSRV

December 2021

a moible UI that you will like

Great, easy, without it things will be much harder

Pros

The Uizard is an easy to use UX mobile screen building, i like it and i have used it many times which eventually would pay for such software.

Cons

Easy of building screens, connecting them together, having multiple blocks. And mostly, is the AI integration that reads your scanned hand writing paper which was the selling point i loved about Uizard

Carmelino from CITEFORMA

Best wireframing tool

Great overall usage experience. I already recommend it to my fellow coleagues to use in our school projects

Pros

Great features, excellent and easy UX/UI, productivity and creativity enhancement

Cons

Could be upgraded with newer and fresher tools and features

Gergely from Bay Zoltán Nonprofit Ltd.

Industry: Research

Efficient tool for fast mockup prototyping

Four our simple UI/UX planning tasks the platform provides just what we need now. The sales team is really kind and active too!

Pros

Its really easy to start and use as a newcommer. Really intuitive UI. Really great presentation options.

Cons

Lock function on components are missing, maybe better navigation on canvas would be grate

Reasons for Choosing Uizard

I did not have much experience in UI/UX before and the intuitive overall usage and great interaction desing options of the product made my work easy. Other platforms maybe are better suited for more experienced and professional designers.

Sergii from Boulanger&Patissiere

Industry: Food Production

My reviiew

Fine

Pros

I like everything. One thing is bothering me, I have to switch between screens using the menu on the left side, however, it will be better if I could move between screens on the central display.

Premnath from NANDHA ENGINEERING COLLEGE

MY Love software

Ver very useful software , My final year project was done by using this software

Pros

It's very useful to use , It's very comfortable

Cons

I fill its have less template, many options are only for Pro buyer

Laura from Marco Co-op

December 2021

Communicate fluidly, Iterate fast.

Pros

This application is great for throwing things on the page, comparing multiple alternatives, and evolving your overall design fast. This is an accessible tool that is great for communication and letting you enter a flow-state when designing.

Cons

When using early development software like this it's hard to tell where the catch is, but as far as I can guess it will probably be its eventual price. It's basically free right now, at least for my purposes, and it's an absolutely great experience while its affordability lasts.

Stevanus Alex from Universitas Ma Chung

Uizard for Designing User Interface (School Project)

overall uizard is best software for designing user interface, easy to use, many features & quite complete, but for user that use a free trial account, i feel like i can design anything but i can't get everything (like limited screens, can't export projects) my suggestion is the free trial account have more common access (like export project), but the pro account have more features (like more icon or templates)

Pros

the software have so much features that really help me to create user interface the features really simple and easy to understand for new user like me the user interface, templates of the software is cool and the button quite complete

Cons

the pro version is quite expensive for me as college student

easy use, many features

Useful but needs improvement.

Pros

Pre build templates are good but have to bring more. Easy to use and the UI is very friendly.

Cons

You should make navigating tools little easy.

Isidora from Locus Design

Industry: Furniture

Uizard Review

My overall experience is between good and neutral, as I know the software has potential but, because of its lack of ease of use, it's been complicated and slow to work on it.

Pros

In my opinion, Uizard is very helpful, as it offers a creative and collaborative way to design in my case, Wireframes for my website. The fact that it allows you to share it with team members and to edit simultaneously is a big plus for me. I like the overall design. It reminds me of Canva, which I love.

Cons

The biggest downside is that it isn't intuitive to use. Me and my team have had a hard time moving the canvas, for example (we still haven't figured that out). Also, the keyboard shortcuts don't work on my computer. The interact section seems very helpful but I can´t use it because it only allows me to link a whole text box to another screen, and not a single word in that text box.

Hussein from NA

Easy to start with

overall I find it easy to use just needs some small tweaking to make it a bit easier.

Pros

Its really easy to use. visually helpful. A great software to start with.

Cons

When adding something new it pops up next to the last thing added which if you are zoomed in can get you lost. also when adding a new icon its really small and not highlighted which gets you to look for it. time consuming.

Reasons for Choosing Uizard

free trial was easy to use which made me sub to the full software after page limit ended.