• Pros

• "Its very easy to use and very helpfull for every company"

• "Great software, easy to use and customise. Very happy"

• "I love that it's so easy to use!!! And I don't have to think about sending reminders. It does it for me!! "

• Cons

• "There are bugs with it on occasion, and this is the only Con. Yes, the bugs are fixed within a day or 2 and the customer service has improved over the years, so I will stick with the product. "

• "The software does good with syncing between other devices but very few but sometimes I have missing blocks of scheduled time and I have to reload the app on both devices es to sync them again "

• "The cost is a good value for the product, but as in all things I always wish it could be even less expensive!"

Browse Appointfix Reviews

Isis M. from IMI Law

Industry: Law Practice

A real timesaver, and perfect for what I need!

With Appointfix, I can remind my clients and potential clients of their appointments with just a few taps. I get to go into the office already having a sense of who is coming and who will need to be rescheduled. No more calling them at 11:05 asking if they’re coming to their 11am appointment- I’ve confirmed it long before!

Pros

Allows for multiple texts per appointment, easily customizable and modifiable, multiple languages available, cost-benefit is outstanding, calendar sync- so much to love

Cons

Can’t use it on my computer (or, I haven’t yet found a way to do so)

Reasons for Choosing Appointfix

They offered the highest portion of necessary & desired features, and the greatest flexibility/customization, for the best price.

Alonda from AH the Studio

Game changer

My experience with Appointfix has been wonderful. The customer service is exceptional!! I had an issue with notifications and reminders failing to send. I reached out to customer service via email and got a response in less than 24hrs. The timeline given for correction was accurate and I was kept updated throughout the process. That experience gave me the confidence to know that I selected the right product for my needs.

Pros

Ever since COVID happened, the way I schedule my clients and services has completely changed and my time is limited and more valuable than ever. It is critical that I do not have missed appointments/no shows because clients forget they had an appointment scheduled. This is where Appointfix has changed the game. The instant notifications when the appointment is made and the 24hr reminder of that appointment has eliminated missed appointments. It also allows me to fill cancelled appointments because any cancellations are made 24hours in advance. This has really made all the difference for me at a time when every appointment slot counts. I am more than pleased with this software and have recommended it to my colleagues.

Cons

Periodically it will not sync between all my devices (4 in total) which will cause whichever device that I made or deleted an appointment on to not be accurate with the others. It doesn’t happen all the time but enough to be a bit frustrating

Reasons for Choosing Appointfix

I liked the set up and all that it had to offer

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

The app performed poorly and inconsistently

Nyomi from Baldivis Academy of Driving

Unimpressed

I have asked for a different support member, As I am not impressed with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his actions to remove payment details of his own accord. I am yet to have ANY help with ANY of the problems which need to be sorted. I thought I liked Appointfix and its ease of use. However right as we speak, we are testing other applications.

Pros

I liked how user friendly Appointfix was. I liked how it prompted the address, while filling in (a feature which has since been removed), the support team were helpful (yet did put in place what they said they were working on, being an address tab under a customer details ) The messages were sent from number and I could approve the messages.

Cons

The support team, well just [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is condescending when I asked to have the text messages go back to the premium service with myself approving them. Questioning the tablets I use are able to send text, pointing out they are automated and I can change the out going message. The fact from 1st Nov 2020 we have send 176 text messages and being told we have used all 500 aloud text. This maybe due to a fault of the system sending 3 reminders to one client. Whcih we have had multiple reports from clients. Again a fault I have brought up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and support team, yet to receive a reply along with attached photo. Good customer service

Reasons for Choosing Appointfix

Was a helpful, user-friendly system. I still like it however you need to sort out somethings. Like sending multiple messages and tell members to pay for more.

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

I thought at the time Appointfix was on point, I was mistaken. I used the basic (free trial) and was impressed, I then upgraded to premium subscription, still impressed. Then as my business continues to grow, I upgraded my Subscription to Platinum and wasn't happy I couldn't send text messages from my number, didn't like the changes to the maps app. And really don't like the support team lack of help.

Emily from Black Heart Tattoo Cookeville TN

Industry: Fine Art

Appointfix is a business necessity!

Pros

The best about Appointfix is the amazing customer service. I have used them since 2017, they have expanded and become more popular since then and they have never lacked , only kept improving! Each customer service rep makes me feel like I am not talking to a robot or a computer, and they always follow up! Their software is the best, and I can sleep at night knowing that all of my reminders for my customers are going through and there is never confusion. I have my clients history there, and I also did not have to pay extra when the app increased in price , as I was “grandfathered” in with my original price which is great customer service and appreciation as well. I always have and will continue to recommend this program! It was a game changer for my tattoo business and my clients are ALWAYs impressed. Thank you so much Appointfix!

Cons

My least favorite thing about this software, is that I can’t go to it on my computer, only a tablet or phone.

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

Appointfix is more personal and customizable to my liking

Patricia from First impression hair designs

Great response time!

Well, I had a problem with my reminder text failing. I didn’t quite know if it was me. I did some troubleshooting on my on before sending a email. The response was within the day. And fix within the week. What I appreciate is in my business clients expect me to respond immediately. And I expect the same from others that I do business with.

Pros

I keep repeating the same things, so I guess that’s a good thing. So, what do I like best? You can’t beat the ability to send reminders with ease. That’s was definitely a must for me. I don’t have the time to call each client about reminders like some stylist still do.

Cons

Sorry but I just don’t have anything on that.

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

Well these particular platforms where quite new when I started with them. I just didn’t have the time for them to figure it out. I stayed as long as I could, but when Appointfix popped up in my search I told myself this maybe it. I started with the free option and as Appointfix matured I upgraded. And they are continuing to improve.

Natasha from WITEKAUHA, NATASHA MARY

Easy Bold!

I have been using this app since we came out of lockdown in Oct 2020 and I moved from working for a large Sports Medicine Group to my own home based solo practice. I discovered the app on google play, and after observing many other booking Apps, Appointfx was the most appealing. I am a Visual Person. The simple block colours in the app make it easy to visualize and comprehend. I love this app as it it incredibly easy to use and my clients find it incredibly user friendly. At least 4 of my clients, so far have chosen to work with the app because of it's visuals and efficiency. Only draw back was when I lost my phone the other day and could not view my appointments on the PC. HOWEVER... I sent an email to support and was delighted to see that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (my support) had taken a screen shot of my appointments for me! Service and support are second to none! I have worked in the service of others for over 30 years. Having such enthusiastic help really makes a difference when investing in a product, and it is the reason why I chose to stay with the app. I hear that the PC version will be launched this year. I look forward to the PC launch very much. Great work people! Your app is the best by far!

Pros

Visuals are simple, bold and easy to comprehend (please never change). The App is very easy and reliable to use. All of my clients have given excellent feedback on it's efficiency.

Cons

Being unable to access the app via PC is very frustrating. Especially when you have misplaced your phone. When this is fixed, I will become premium.

Reasons for Choosing Appointfix

Bold Colour/Visuals and Simplicity : all other products where too busy, messy and dull

Kelly from Monarch’s Way Clinic

The best appointment app I’ve used

I have been really happy and should I need to upgrade to a multi appointment system for more employees, I will just upgrade - I won’t even look elsewhere for other appointment apps - this one does everything I need.

Pros

I have a lot of positive comments about this app. It works! It’s easy to use, it’s not un-necessarily over complicated. Navigation through the app functions is easy to work out. I LOVE the text messaging marketing/appointment reminder functions - I have set up a custom reminder to send to update my clients about the clinic Covid policies, which has been great. If I’ve ever had a query using the software after a new update, the team have been so quick to respond.

Cons

On the package I have, I can only login to the app on one device at a time which is not ideal.

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

Ease of use plus Appointfix gave me the option to send text messages to my clients.

Nichole from Nichole McCauley

Great app!

Very good helpful when I need to get into my account if there is a glitch.

Pros

I love the service color coding and also that you can see the month in a view.

Cons

Wish it was less expensive to have the automatic reminders and confirmation reminders.

Reasons for Choosing Appointfix

A friend used it and liked. Pretty easy to set up and use. Did what I needed.

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

Want to save money and to also have automatic reminders and confirmations. Free on square appointments.

Khouri from Amazin Tints

Great support

This has definitely made my life easier. Now running my business has become simpler. Staying in contact with clients are easier and I have also reduced cancellations.

Pros

Software is great and bug free. I did have a very small issue and sent a request to fix issue. Fixed within 24hrs. They are great. Highly recommend.

Cons

When entering addresses, it doesn’t show possible addresses like it used to. When I originally started using app, it would finish addresses for me. That’s just another way to verify that you do have the correct city, zip etc.

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

Options are great, usability, simplicity, and pricing

Kaylee from Atlanta Beauty

So easy to use

As a new business owner, it has been so helpful for me and been so easy to work my way around. I would 100% recommend to anyone and have already recommended to many people.

Pros

I love how easy the app is to use. The fact I can send reminders and confirmation texts to clients without having to worry about it is amazing.

Cons

The only thing i would change is when you go out of the app it goes straight back to the current week. It doesn’t stay where you got to

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

I was leaving a business that already used to set up my own

Jason from MizuVida

Using Software

Very very good. Easy to use. Allows me to send reminders text. Also easy to send schedule link. All for free.

Pros

I use this app to schedule appointments with people around the world for my podcast. It works well and they are willing to make improvements and listen to feedback.

Cons

Not having a way for the customer or person booking appointment to customize appointment booking times to their timezone.

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

I couldnt block off time for my work schedule that changes from week to week.

Cha from Beauty Studio

Customer care and service really stood out for me, and thats what brought me here writing this review. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have worked tirelessly to help me through the app. He even followed up with another email to check in and make sure I could navigate through the app. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are still working hard to help fix this minor issue mentioned above. No matter the result, I appreciate your efforts and concern shown toward small businesses. Fixed or not, I had a positive experience and would still recommend appointfix to others.

Pros

Its simple to use, makes sending messages much easier. For a over a year I have used and tried and tested many scheduling apps but I have only stuck with appointfix. I've had no issues, and I have enjoyed the app experience. I have happily reccomended to many others who were starting their own business and still do so.

Cons

Minor issue, which is currently being looked at. After declining an appointment, you can no longer find the customer details unless they reply the email.

Reasons for Choosing Appointfix

At the time appointfix didn't have online booking like other scheduling apps. Yet I chose appointfix over all those other apps and there is good reason. Its simple, easy, affordable, quick to send clients messages, follow ups etc. For a sole trader, who deals with customers, does her own tax filings, does product purchases, cleans, manages payments... booking clients in was just easier. I ised to send messages one by one, appointfix just cuts down so much time and allows me to spend time other places. Thanks!

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

I was new to the business industry and wasn't sure which app is best suited for me. I have downloaded several apps at the time, appointfix being one of them and set each app up. Eventually I stuck with appointfix. Did try other apps, but none of them were as easy to navigate around as appointfix

Bobbie from Beauty by bobbielee

Perfect App for any stylist of nail tech

Support is very fast at responding to and questions I may have and very helpful. ALL of my clients love that they get multiple reminders and it has kept me from having no show appointments.

Pros

I love that it is easy to use, I can see my whole weekly view, that it syncs with my Google calendar and most favorite part that it sends reminders to my clients.

Cons

That clients can not book online them self's.

Ease of use of app.

Ken from Plumb Alley LCSW Inc.

Best Appointment Manager I've Seen

Because we have the app on 2 iPhones and they update each other over the internet, we are able to keep accurate changes updated on appointments. The therapist can make a patient's next appointment during the session, and the office (me) gets the info right away. And vice versa. It saves us a lot of time and effort. I can even take a patient's phone call by cel phone out of the office, book an appointment, and the therapist has it in her app right away. Eliminates a lot of problems with double-booking.

Pros

The week-on-a-page interface is helpful, and rather unique among calendar & appointment apps. It's exactly what we need for mental health office visits, which are always 60 minute, usually weekly appointments. We tried one that had drag-and-drop feature (which was nice), but it was unreliable, and there was virtually no help available from the app designers. Appointfix is extremely stable, works as intended, and the customer service is absolutely the best. You interact by email, because of the time difference between U.S. and Europe where they're located, but they give prompt, personal attention to your issues every time.

Cons

All my appointments are green. It's not a big deal, but I might enjoy picking another color. Drag-&-drop would be a nice feature, as long as it doesn't reduce the stability of the app--I wouldn't want that. So, if it's not broke, don't fix it.

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

Needed better functionality and better, quicker updating across multiple devices.

Timothy from TAR, LLC

What I really like about Appointfix

I like being able to manage communication about appointments so quickly and easily.

Pros

I will not go into the standard features of the software which are great, because you can read about them elsewhere. I will just mention that when I used to send out reminder texts the traditional way, there was always a chance a could get the time wrong and really mess things up. There is zero chance of this happening. I really like sending out the reminders so quickly but it still looks like a personally written message rather than a corporation style reminder. I also like there are many different messages I can send out, so valuable in the middle of the day when I am busy but need to get certain information out to new clients who have just been booked into the appointment calendar.

Cons

I have the schedule set up for hourly appointments so that the entire day will fit on my phone screen. However, setting up appointments that are on the half hour takes a few more screen gestures. I also wish the program had a "go to today" button.

Reasons for Choosing Appointfix

In my search for a program, there was nothing out there that had the basic features of Appointfix, especially personal control and personal texts.

Muna from UNFPA

Industry: Research

Appointfix an excellent scheduler for pernal trainer

We have used Appointfix to improve personal training scheduling. We used to have a google calendar of the training schedules with google reminder. However, we were facing challenges such as clients do not show up without cancelling the session, clients arrive late, sometimes two clients appear in the same time due to confusion on timing. And for us it was difficult to send a reminder to clients individually because of the volume of clients. We noticed that these challenges are disappointing our clients and become a frustration to us. That was when we started looking for some tool that can assist us. We searched many apps and we found Appointfix solved all our challenges. By using Appoitfix app all our clients receive automatic notification personalized to their situation (some like 1-hour earlier notification, some like a day earlier notification, and personalized motivational messages), we get confirmation or cancelation notice, it has user friendly dashboard where we can glance at it and know what the day, week or month calendar looks like. Appointfix is not only a great App but run by a team of caring people who are ready to help. There are so many apps these days but not common to have caring people behind it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us setting up all the automatic messages and calendars and he was excellent support in answering all our questions and requests. The Premium plan costs 140 ZAR ($10) per month, this plan will organize your calendar and automated messages but th

Pros

Appointfix is the right App that addressed all our challenges. It is user-friendly and affordable. The support team are excellent.

Cons

The cost can be a bit reduced so that it can be used widely.

Nicky from 4Mile Farm

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

4Mile Farm

A easy to use straight forward booking program that is evolving and getting better and better over time. I look forward to the changes being implemented into the new year.

Pros

With the business I run it is a very handy tool to allow all my staff to log on and see up today client notes and lesson/session times for the day. I like the lay out and options to view the layout.

Cons

there have been a few glitches of not updating. The software often sends the wrong reminders or continues bookings even though they have been cancelled. I have always written in and given feedback and had great support!

Reasons for Choosing Appointfix

it was recommended by a friend and I did the research and it seemed the best suited to my needs. I pay the top dollar for the product and there are a few changes being made and it will make a world of difference to the app more colours, printability from the app, admin features to allow security from staff, etc.....looking forward to these changes

Toula from Brows By Toula Philios

Industry: Writing and Editing

Highly recommend

Pros

Im a cosmetic tattooist and I was introduced to Appointfix over 1 year ago and can honestly say I have never looked back. It’s made my life so much easier to have my client database, my appointments, client history, the ability to generate revenue reports and have the option to send mass marketing messages to my clients all in the one app. Apart from the fact that I cannot recommend Appointfix enough, the customer support/service I have received is exceptional.

Cons

The only thing I think I would like to see in the future is to be able to use this software on my P.C and have the option to send marketing material via email.

Dollie from Fleur Dol lie Designs

Wonderful Decision

I was very hesitant to switch from paper to technology. After the paper clutter was becoming too hard to keep up with, I started looking for apps to help me with scheduling clients. Appointfix has gone above and beyond with my expectations. The team is very helpful whenever I run into a problem. Their response is prompt and the team does a great job of fixing things quickly. My clients have loved the convenience of getting reminder text messages and instant booking messages. Since the option to schedule personal events has become available, there is no reason to use any other calendar than this one. Appointfix is my lifeline now. I’d be lost without it. I’m so happy that I made the decision to switch to this.

Pros

The thing that I like most about the app is that everything is in one place. I also love the Instant booking messages and The reminder messages.

Cons

The thing that I like least about the program is that you are not notified when scheduling multiple appointments if you are booking over someone else. There is no warning that you are double booking or sometimes triple booking.

Vera from Glitzy Beauty

Best online agenda

It helps me keeping my clients in check with their appointments, making sure they won't have an excuse of forgetting their appointments, mostly. And it's really easy and intuitive to use.

Pros

With this app I can easily schedule my clients diff appointments, and now even my personal events (which was an excellent addition), allowing me to relax while the app reminds my clients of their appointments through a simple automated message. Also, everything is automatically saved with the online Google agenda, so that even if I loose my phone or tablet, I won't loose all my appointments (it has happened with another similar app that would not sync unless I didn't it manually)

Cons

It can be a bit expensive if you're on a low budget, and it's a shame that it's lost the right to send the automated messages through my phone number. Not only because now I'm forced to pay for those messages, but mostly because people tend to try and answer the message.

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

Because when I lost my phone it lost all my appointments with it due to the fact it did not automatically synchronised with the Google agenda, and they waged their hand when I asked them what I could do, saying it was my fault and there was nothing they could do.

John from Dial A Dog Wash Shropshire

Perfection.

In a simple phrase. Life saver. Please, if you run a business that needs a calendar for customer appointments, this is is. It’s worth every penny of the tiny price tag.

Pros

The automated text messaging and online booking are my highlights. They both save me time reminding customers about appointments and time spent booking customers in. Time = money. I now have a more efficient calendar, significantly less no shows and more time to earn money or be at home with the kids. This product is, simply put, PERFECT.

Cons

The only con is the lack of managing more than one member of staff at a time, so people can’t “double book” the calendar where it would/should be possible. But, the fabulous customer service from the app team have said this is to be implemented very soon, by the end of this year. So there aren't really any Cons, if you want something adding, email them and they’ll get it added.

Sam from Toodles

Saves me time and money

Very positive. The app works without issue, updates of improved features are ongoing and support is fast and helpful.

Pros

At a glance I can see exactly what appointments I have and for what services. So no more double booking or empty spaces. Automatic booking confirmations and reminders have made costly missed appointments a distant memory. I have access to it everywhere I go, I made appointments for appointments for clients while out walking the dogs so I don't have to rely on my memory to call them back later.

Cons

I would like to be able to set 2 (or) more columns for each day and be able to allocate appointments to specific columns. (One appointment diary for both dog groomers)

Cost, usability.

Nige from D C S Driver Training

A money saver / earner

I've known and used Appointfix since early days, and indeed benefitted greatly from a free for life upgrade to Premium. This does not affect my review however, as if the product was defective I would've moved on a long time ago. What started as a very handy tool to manage a busy calendar has become much more of a CSM app and I probably don't use 70% of its features. One thing remains the same though; Appointfix has cut my no shows to less than 1% - from around 15% - from the very first use. Combine that with great customer service and you have an invaluable product.

Pros

Seemless integration with Google ensures I can send reminder messages to clients anytime. Customisable messages mean I get my info out to them in their preferred format. There is then a permanent record of communication.

Cons

If anything, it sometimes feels as though it's got more complicated as it's grown - nothing new there of course.

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

Better features, easier to use

Debbie from Mr BoTangles

Great App.

Excellent

Pros

I don’t know how I managed my appointments without this app. I used to double book or even forget to make a booking with this app, I book it as I’m talking to the customer. It calculates my revenue and keeps all my customers details, made my life a lot easier.

Cons

Can’t think of anything to be honest. It’s great

This was far better

Orlando from Dasit barbershop

Openminded opinion

In the years of using this app its had many changes many overhauls ive stuxk with it from the start theyve even aloud me to use it a free cost and in doing so its been very well maintained and advanced on many levels i believe this app is on its way .

Pros

Like the color scheam , like the accessability, .

Cons

Didnt like it shuttin off and not letting me in recently maybe i didnt pay my bill could be but it used to send its own reminders .Ive been using it since its start its come along way its very helpful to maintain your scheduled clients easy to look at .very helpful.

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

I switched because at first it was free and it had lots of potential , in actuallity i can use my calendar app to help make a list of my appointments but its seems better with this app .It helps to keep a list of your appointments in order as scheduled .

David from Horgis Driving

Simple and trustworthy

Online booking with seamless integration with my existing calendars.

Pros

Very simple to use alongside my existing calendars. Unlike other text reminders I am absolutely sure the message is sent to my customers as it comes directly from my [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I get to keep a record of this.

Cons

I would like a feature where I can send All the following days messages at the same time. I. E. Sending them all in the morning before I start my long days work.

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

I trusted that the message had been sent.

Diane from Diane Barnhill, Psy.D., LPCP

Recent tech support

My overall experience has been a positive one.

Pros

It's pretty easy and fast to set up and use. Whenever I have had an issue, Tech Support is quick to reply with a solution and they continue to work with me until the issue is resolved.

Cons

Sometimes when I "send" a reminder, it doesn't "send" like it usually does and I have to try a different way to get the reminders out. My clients now depend on the reminders. But again, if the issue doesn't resolve by itself, Tech Support has been very helpful and I appreciate that. I understand that any software program can have problems once in a while and with the last issue I called tech support about was actually because I changed phones and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did not stop working on the problem I was having until he discovered the problem and provided the solution.

Karen from Mindful Transformations, LLC

Industry: Mental Health Care

Would be 5 stars all around, but...

It overall has been good, and I will recommend this product but encourage users to make sure their messages are sent to the clients/customers.

Pros

I really love this product. I have been using this since 2018, and I have not been able to find anything close to it, and I have tried (see Cons). They always fix the problems I have within a day or 2. (I am a perfectionist and hard to please, so I should mention that.)

Reasons for Choosing Appointfix

The ease of use, the clients love the reminders, lots of features old and new that are very helpful. Mostly reliable. Good Customer Service.

Skye from LashMaker

Best scheduling app

Overall happy

Pros

I love that I can add my events and appointments in the one place., the colours and columns make it all so easy to keep track of everything.. so easy to add appointments and everything is automatically done., all you have to do is select the client and it will rebook for procedure from memory, confirm the appointment and also remind the client. I don’t even use my calendar to add personal events anymore

Cons

I can’t think of anything that I don’t like

Reasons for Choosing Appointfix

Easy to use. Cheap. I like the colours :)

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

I like that this software send automated text messages

Lisa from Self Employed

Appointfix : Best Appointment App for Professionals

I no longer get 'no shows' & clients love the reminders

Pros

This app automatically sends client appt reminders. The msg fields are easy to customise & include fields for clients first name, appt address, notes etc I have used Appointfix for many years & have recommended it to several colleagues - all of whom love it. Appointfix has always been reliable & has functioned on a variety of devices over the years I have used it. I highly recommend Appointfix.

Cons

Nothing, it has worked perfectly for me for many years now...

Reasons for Choosing Appointfix

Price is way cheaper with better features & flexibility.

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

Old appointment app was cluncky & didn't have the features of Appointfix. Others were way too expensive for a sole trader.

Kellee from Hair by Kellee

A++

Has been absolutely amazing. My business could not run without this app. It is my lifeline. My clients love the confirmation texts and 24 hour reminders. You can customize your messages, your colors for different services, timings etc.

Pros

The app is so simple to navigate and personalize. Anytime I've had a issue customer service is efficient and helpful!

Cons

When they took away automatic message reminder on the premium version.Now it sends you a prompt to send message.I could upgrade to ultimate but I like that premium sends from my cell# not a no reply #

Reasons for Choosing Appointfix

It seemed easiest to use. I didn't want a booking system with online booking, just a simple booking system to send out reminders. The price was also very cost efficient compared to many.

Stephanie from Stephanie Eikenberg

Appointfix

I have been using it for years, It is reliable, affordable and easy to use. I definitely recommend it.

Pros

Appointfix is fabulous. It makes my life easier, I love that it is customizable, the automatic confirmations and the fact that it links to google!

Cons

I dont think it's missing anything. I wish for personal use, I could keep tract of client records, in it. But that's just me being lazy. For the purposes I use this app I have everything I need

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

Customization, automatic confirmation reminders and the ability to link to Google calendar were all important to me. I love that I can do all that as well as double book an appointment and make a note, in regards to the appointment.

Julie from Julie's Hair House

Superb

Fantastic, Superb.Such an easy software to use

Pros

If ever you get a problem you contact support and they message you back explaining exactly what to do. I've only had 3 problems in 5 years and they were my own problem once I got told where I was going wrong it was Easy.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is for me running my business when my clients hair is processing it don't allow gaps for the bookings unless you make 2 separate bookings for that client

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

The expense with Hairware was ok when I ran a large Salon but not to warrant paying for just myself. Wish I knew about Appointfix when I did have salons it would have saved me thousands over the years

Karina from Woofters Dog Grooming

Easy Appointment Solution

My appointments are easy to set up and see. I especially love their customer service. Any time I have contacted them with a query the answer has been prompt and informative. I did have one major issue following an android update but they kept working with me until we had it resolved.

Pros

You can set your services. Features improve all the time. On the mid range package you have to verify before the automatic text are sent. I like this as I can personalize a text if I want before it goes without adjusting the default

Cons

If a client is being deleted their historical data is still present so you need to delete each appointment first. With GDPR I prefer to delete all information for that client.

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

Previous product was withdrawn.

Daniel from The Barber Danny G

Thanks To You Guys My Life Has Been Made So Much Easier

This app is very functional and user friendly. I use it daily. There’s not one complaint I have.

Pros

This app has made my clients and my life so much easier. They can not only book but also select the service that they want. Very user friendly and a beautiful work flow. Customer service is top notch. They can’t be beat.

Cons

There are no cons. You can’t go wrong with this app.

Rachel from The Final Cut

Really great booking software

I have been very very happy and it's worth the money. My clients also tell me how much they love it.

Pros

I really love the custom reminders and that you can customize how often you send them out as well, I looked far and wide for this and its great!

Cons

I wish there were more customizations for the calendar option. (To make it bigger and smaller) and wish there was a search option throughout the app, like when you are adding services to the customers appointment that you could search for it.

Reasons for Switching to Appointfix

They took away the message customizations

Jana from Chit Chat

Excellent Application

Overall experience with this application is outstanding. Highly recommend for any business needing to a effective, efficient reminder system.

Pros

I love that I can set different reminders and use multiple reminders with each client. With new COVID procedures in place, I can send screening questions easily before each appointment and view responses efficiently. This allows ease of documentation before each in home visit that I do. I also value the ease of use, syncing capabilities with my iCal as well as ease of personalizing appointments. I have found NO other software that will allow this combination. The customer service with Appointfix is outstanding. Any time I have had an issue, it was resolved quickly and I received an email response as well.

Cons

There are no Cons with Appointfix that I can think of at this time.

Ann from Soul's Destiny

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Changed my business!

Appointfix adds a very professional look to my business but it is also exceptionally useful. My appointment diary has become obsolete as it is all in my phone but with even more info. Syncing with my employee is also invaluable and saves a lot of time as well as double bookings. I am so much more organised with appointfix and so are my clients!

Pros

I very rarely get no shows I know what appointments my staff have I can coordinate use of space I can easily check a client’s upcoming appointments Customer service is outstanding

Cons

Occasionally doesn’t sync properly. Restarting my phone usually works so probably a problem with my phone, not the app! Would like to sync it on my laptop but I believe that is coming

Sonia from C109 Boutique Salon

Best purchase

The most important feature is the app reminds my clients of thier appointment and also follows up with them afterwards. It's like having my own receptionist.

Pros

It has just enough services for my small business. Most Salon appointments apps have more features than neccesarily needed making it too complex to use. I also appreciate the personal service when something goes awry or I have a question. I have direct contact with a human being.

Cons

I can't think of any. Maybe if I can make multiple appointments for the same person on different days without starting the appointment process over again. They are always improving on it so I'm not worried.

Katerina from Inspire Nails & Beauty

Organising

Pros

Im the owner of a beauty salon. I was so tired searching software that i need. Finally i got it. Appointfix service i love for some reasons- I needed to see my program daily, weekle, monthly I can see information of every client There is history of every visit Last months you can see your incomes also It can say connected with your google calendar Sms service is really best, sms templates etc

Cons

Sometime there is problem between my google calendar and appointfix.

Reasons for Choosing Appointfix

I really like how is organized. Appointfix team work on it so every month the software become better

Karen from Woof Style Ltd

Amazing Appointfix

Very good package, customer support very quick and very good

Pros

I picked Appointfix as it was the easiest product at the time to allow me to send texts messages from an Appointfix. As yet I’ve not found a package that dies the same. There are some that do but don’t let you keep the database. Appointfix allow you to download the database on the first paid level.

Cons

When I was on the free package I could export the database contents to an excel spreadsheet which is a very important thing for me, But to do this now I’ve had to purchase the monthly package. It’s not a problem as it’s only 9.99 a month though

Marci from Marci Campagna LLC

Salon schedule

Overall it does what I needed it to do

Pros

It sent reminders out to my clients so I didn't have to.

Cons

It connected with my google calendar where I book all my appointments but I had to manually input each appointment to be able to send a reminder too. I basically was working off 2 calenders. Maybe there is an easier way to do it but I felt secure with my google calendar that I can access anywhere. If this app were to fail I wouldn't have any back up calendar reference.

Reasons for Choosing Appointfix

It was already installed and I already paid for it. Square was free but I didn't switch when looking for a less expensive option

Rav from Sublime Studio

Best user friendly app

absolutely love this app... really has changed my overall way of booking appts, save time. Ive been using it for at least 4 or 5 years.

Pros

This is one of best app out there that is soooooo easy to use. I have downloaded many and always looking for better but I have not seen anything that even comes close. The layout is very nice and easy to use, super intuitive. The company has thought of just about everything when designing this app. You can manually sent out reminders so it reduces no show.

Cons

Had issues with it crashing on me... keeps logging me out for no reason but thats been fixed now.

Clodagh from Wexford Chimney Cleaning

Industry: Utilities

Not complicated

So far it's a pleasure.

Pros

I like the simplicity of this app. I need an online booking app for one person tradesman. It syncs with google.

Cons

1.When you change an appointment to Appointfix it makes a duplicate. 2. When I attach a contact it doesn't include the address. 3. Not easy to change the online presentation, colour, remove names of workers and have none presented, not linking to Instagram, no space on online page to add Google business

Reasons for Choosing Appointfix

Reasonable pricing. Option to cancel monthly subscription and restart as industry is seasonal

Alexander from Trufit gym

Appointfix for fitness

Overall I love Appointfix is the only think I use. My boss told me how many sessions I trained since I worked at this new job. 1,799 sessions and all were scheduled with Appointfix

Pros

Appointfix helps my personal training job with text message reminders easy use between my iPad and iPhone and good syncing between both. Appointfix looks nice and professional. The reminders help prevent no-shows- clients canceling or not showing up. It helps them remember their sessions en change or reschedule them by texting them those reminders

Kerri from Self-employed

Love it

Pros

I recommend appointfix to my colleagues all the time. It's easy to use. And if there's ever a bug in it I'm able to contact their customer service and get it fixed within 24 hours always.

Cons

Because I work in a small office I am able to continue to use the free version. The unfortunate part about the free version is it does not send automatic reminders before an appointment. I will get a reminder to send it and then I have to do it manually. It's not that big of a deal but it was nice when happened automatically which it used to.

Dale from Ocean Spa (BVI) Inc.

Perfect for Entrepreneurs

The overall experience is super. Customer support is extremely responsive. The company is constantly upgrading to satisfy the needs of their clients.

Pros

The financial record keeping is amazing. It breaks down daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales. The client tracking is fantastic. It's perfect for an entrepreneur on a budget. It offers the same features as the other high priced apps.

Cons

The only con is that there should be management level only access to the financial records. At present the employees can access confidential management reports also.

Ian from Mandy Oldroyd

A useful business tool

Reduction in no no shows, and the ability to send out extra information with minimal effort.

Pros

It’s straightforward to use and the option of having multiple pre written messages is excellent. Recently road closures affected access to my business and I was able to add an extra message to clients coming during the period of closure. Using the app beans I have far fewer no shows, I don’t have to individually write reminders, and makes life as a small business owner that little bit easier.

Cons

I use it via an iPhone and find there’s a couple of stages to go through to send things out. This does mean I get to sanity check things before they go though so it’s actually not that bad a problem.

Ashley from Pearl Hair Studio

Great software

Pros

Ease of use, clients love the automatic text reminders (I do too), color coding for different services makes organizing my schedule so easy. FAST and attentive customer care. My app crashed once and I had a little breakdown thinking I lost all my info but tech support had me up and running with all my appointments still in place within a couple minutes. Cannot beat that!

Cons

Wish you could book two services for the same client at once. When I go to book a color service with a cut I have book them separately or else they are booked back to back with no time in between. I need the option to adjust the time for both services without having to create a new appointment.

Sheila from McGregor Salon

Happy Custumer

I'M very happy and satisfy with Appointfix I will continue to use as long as I am in business Thank You for being with me since day one!!

Pros

What I like of this feature is how it notify my clients about there appointments the day before , my clients love that feature also , it's so easy to manage . THANK You!

Cons

The Only feature that I've been having issues is after the pandemic when I was hut down for a month I turn off the feature that notify my client about there , and know I can't seem to get it back , but that is all I'm sure is an easy fix.