• Pros

• "Easy to get started, reasonable out of the box defaults, google calendar integration, works seamlessly (I don't have to think about it)."

• "It is easy to use and links right to Outlook so your appointments are organized with your other meetings. The customer service is great and it is very affordable."

• "Really easy to use and clean system for getting a basic appointment scheduling. "

• Cons

• "There are some functions we would use, but we have done fine without them."

• "For the price, there are far more customizable features with other similar softwares. "

• "Only that the phone number or zoom room used to book the appointment isn't always copied into my Google calendar, so I have to go back into Appointlet to find the contact information."

Browse Appointlet Reviews

Matthew from Decision Modeling Systems Limited

High-performance booking tool

Excellent tool that can be tailored to meet very specific expectations for booking. Ideal for an organization that needs control and granularity in a booking link (e.g. different demos by different reps, etc.). Customer service was also very knowledgeable and responsive, even on specific functionality requests. Up front about it when they do not have something and offer relevant workarounds when they can.

Pros

- Good branding options (via logo and text of permalink), no excessive Appointlet branding; different branding available for different meeting types - Individual schedule availability by type of meeting excellent for round-robin sceduling - Granularity in meeting preferences results in highly flexible and controllable booking - Integrated effortlessly with existing calendars - Rescheduling and cancellations are relatively painless - Supports multiple video-chat integrations, so we can give the client a choice of their preferred platform

Cons

Booking link could be more presentable (especially time picker looks like it comes from a different era)

Reasons for Choosing Appointlet

I did a very cursory review (capped my selection at 20 minutes). Appointlet interface was the most intuitive and easiest for me to onboard. Their online help gave the most helpful and direct responses when I got stuck. Pricing structure was straightforward.

Trevor from Guitar Lesson Pros

Industry: Music

Appointlet truly wipes out the competition!!!

Appointlet has been and continues to be an incredible software for my business and the customer service is TOP NOTCH. I highly highly recommend them to anyone out there looking for a solution to their scheduling needs.

Pros

Appointlet has clearly been focused on making every aspect of their service VERY USER FRIENDLY and CLEAN IN APPEARANCE. I spent a whole month comparing about 50 different scheduling softwares to use for my music lesson business in Nashville, TN. - Emails to clients from Appointlet look 100% PRO. Every other service sent sloppy emails that they clearly had not spent time perfecting the formatting and ease of use for clients. Appointlet NAILS THIS. - The signup widget look, functionality, integration, and customization is head over heels better than the competition. Clients have told me over and over how easy the signup process has been. - Customer service with Appointlet has been incredible!! I feel like I know the guys over there on the level of a good friend. They truly care about making their customers happy. - For multi-location businesses like mine who need real time 2-way calendar syncs set up for each manager, Appointlet is possibly the ONLY choice out there to make this happen. - With group and recurring scheduling being implemented soon I am certain there is no better service out there! - You can integrate everything with zapier as well!

Cons

My only issue with Appointlet is the flexibility of pricing. I wish there was one tier in between the free plan and the premium plan where you could potentially select a couple extra features. I don't need all of what the premium plan offers but I need a couple extra things above the free plan. This is not a huge problem but just a thought for the team to think about!

Reasons for Choosing Appointlet

There were many more than what I put above...Capterra just wouldn't let me select anymore. I listed the reasons I chose Appointlet in the first part of the review but I'll list the main things once again: - 2-way calendar sync for multiple owners of multiple locations - CLEAN and PROFESSIONAL email formatting for customers (makes it so clear and simple to reschedule/cancel...other services were unbelievably sloppy in their email formatting) - Amazing online widget that is clean on every device - Fantastic and responsive customer service!!!! They have gone above and beyond every time I need help.

Nor Fadzlina from UiTM

Consultation Scheduling Ease

It's that time of the semester when normally students would start 'haunting' you to meet up and consult on matters related to their tasks for the semester. For this semester, these consultations need to be done online. It's not easy to keep track when you have 150 students from 5 different classes & courses. Initially, I had wanted to do a manual schedule on Google Sheet and get them to fill up the requested consultation date & time. However, upon googling after googling, I found 'Appointlet'. Appointlet is a cloud-based appointment scheduling web for business actually. But it works well for my purpose too. It allows me to set up booking form based on my availability and easily shared those data with my students. Students only need to choose the date and time still available on my schedule (which I need to set), key in their details & confirmed their bookings. Email notifications will be sent to both ends, myself and the students, along with the link to the scheduled video web conference. Appointlet allows integration with a couple of video web conference app, including Zoom, Meet & Webex. Appointlet links with your Calendar, in my case, Google Calendar. The confirmed bookings will appear automatically on the calendar. You may set up reminders too in the booking arrangements so both parties don't miss the meet up. Students may be allowed the chance to reschedule or cancel. Appointlet even provides the 'explanation' space for students to leave notes of the reason for the re

Pros

Allowing me to only show available date & time instead of making my students browse through the whole date in a month.

Cons

It does not allow for bookings for a group of people

Reasons for Choosing Appointlet

Calendly does not seem to have that feature where only the available date & time of the month is shown on the booking form

Rachel from Carex Consulting Group

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

It's just not Calendly...

Pros

I wanted to love this product and support this startup but the features are just lacking and not as robust as their competitors.

Cons

Lack of features. Needs to release more features more quickly.

Larry from Park Lake Advisors

Exactly What An Appointment App Should Be

I've utilized a few different appointment scheduling apps. I (happily) stumbled upon this app just over a year ago and haven't looked back. The app itself is highly functional and does everything I want an appointment app to do. Additionally, developer does a great job responding to feedback and making adjustments where needed. Support is top-notch as well. Bang for the buck, this is one of the best applications in the sector. Take the trial so that you can see how it works. You won't be disappointed.

Pros

Highly Customizable Multiple Member Availability Multiple Meeting Type Availability Integrations (GoToMeeting, Join.Me, Zoom, Mailchimp, Zapier and more) Stand-alone site or Easily Embedded into Your Site Price

Cons

Name Recognition Only One Calendar per User (easily remedied by importing into Google)

Alexander from Doggie Style Pets

A lightweight booking app that offers exceptional customization

Implementing this app gave us the ability to schedule volunteers like never before. What started out as a necessity due to the Covid-19 pandemic has now become a great marketing tool as well as cost saver for our business. Scheduling volunteers with Appointlet has freed up our employees to focus on other in store tasks and projects.

Pros

This product was exactly what our business needed! We operate an 11 location retail pet store that also rescues and adopts dogs and needed a way to schedule volunteer dog walkers in order to provide them with some fresh air. Our organization runs off of G-suite, so to be able to integrate bookings and manage them in Google Calendars was key. Employees at each location are able to control and manage bookings without the need to for a clunky booking application that is overly complicated to use. It's also responsive and integrates with our website more seamlessly than many other options out there. If you have any issues getting things setup they have excellent customer support that is available live right in the app.

Cons

The only issue we ran into was group scheduling. The sole drawback to the google calendar integration means that two or more people aren't able to schedule an appointment at the same time on the same calendar. We have two dogs at each store that need walks, so our workaround was to make the appointments staggered by five minutes in order to get two people in the store around the same time.

Reasons for Choosing Appointlet

As stated in my other comments, Appointlet by comparison is simple to setup and use, integrates beautifully and offers great customer support.

Don from Willner & Associates

I love this appointment scheduling app

When I first registered for the free trial, they checked in with me via email to see how things were going. I probably could have stayed with the free version, but for an annual fee that comes to less than 2 cups of coffee a month and allowed me to use my company logo, it was a no brainer to sign on for the full version. Since then, I have reached out to them a couple of times via their chat feature, where I have found them to be responsive and extremely helpful. I've used them now for about 6 weeks and I'm extremely happy with the program.

Pros

The flexibility to alter the application to suit my needs and circumstances. Before, when I wanted to set up an appointment with a client, I would list three options in my email. Some clients wouldn't respond for a few days and by the time they did, that appointment slot was gone. This program has eliminated that issue and the bottom line is that it has made appointment setting with my clients exponentially easier.

Cons

There is a very slight learning curve, but I had most of it down after playing with the program for about 15-20 minutes. And I figure if I can do it, a monkey can do it.

Reasons for Choosing Appointlet

I went on line searching for good appointment scheduling programs, and Appointlet was one of the few that were mentioned. I dabbled briefly with Calendly, but once I started playing around with Appointlet and how easier and customizable it was to learn, I was hooked.

Stephen from Full Stack Alchemy

Perfect for my use case, blows alternatives out of the water

My use case is that I am an engineer in San Francisco undertaking a full time job search and trying to keep track of calls with various companies. It's been extremely helpful to just be able to give out a consistent link and then get people to schedule with me. Most of the other apps that I investigated and considered using required me to update my availability within the app, which meant that I had to transfer things back and forth from google calendar...I'm not a professional appointment maker like an executive assistant or a recruiter, this is just a thing I'm doing until I get a job. But most of the other apps seem to be designed for more of a specialist's use case (e.g. have their own calendar that you have to deal with).

Pros

Cons

It could look a little better--the design is fairly basic.

Kayla from WMU

Great system

Pros

Cons

There are some functions we would use, but we have done fine without them.

Elise from Kathryn de Bruin Family Therapy & Training

Appointlet for Therapy Practice

Appointlet has been a very helpful and necessary booking tool for our therapy practice. It's very intuitive and been easy to pick up. But possibly the best part is the amazing, prompt, customer service via chat. They are available widely throughout the day and are great at follow up to make sure you find the answer you're looking for, and step-by-step Help documents with images. Great setup for this beginner, we will be sticking with Appointlet. Thank you!

Pros

Amazing Customer Support & Help Documents, Ease of use, Intuitiveness.

Cons

It connects with your Google calendar, so making sure that the available and taken spots are up to date on the calendar is important.

Catherine from PCC, LLC

Easy for clients! Great value.

I've been using appointlet for years and love it! My clients can sign up in one click. It sends them and me confirmation emails. They are updated before their appointment--so they show up for first time appointments. I have the choice of charging them or not. I like first timers to sign up without being charged so it's an easy process, low commitment with good results. I've had loads of people say they chose me because they could sign up for an appointment without the back and forth of phone calls. Appointlet also works with my google calendar which means when I make an appointment the app won't book during that time.

Pros

how easy it is for clients to use it when they find me online. I've had lots of bookings where people loved being able to set up an appointment on the fly.

Cons

it would be nice to have a phone app for in office appointments that uploaded to appointlet

Ashlee from Mirasee

Call scheduling via Appointlet is awesome

Pros

As an account specialist, people often want to call to discuss billing, which means the phone can ring unpredictably preventing me from completing my work. With Appointlet, that has changed. Now, if someone wants to have a conversation with me they can schedule it through my Appointlet link, meaning my calendar stays protected. Appointlet also lets you set up different links for different types and duration of calls, giving me more control over my bandwidth. But perhaps the coolest thing is pooled availability- meaning that anyone on my team offering the same type of call can chip in and grab appointments as needed. Oh, and everything gets copies to my Google calendar. I couldn't be happier. :-)

Paige from Orlando Shakespeare Theater

Great customer service!

I work for a theater company and was looking for a new scheduler app that synced with my Google Calendar to book auditions. Appointlet is one of the first ones that I came across, I decided to give it a try. At first, I couldn't understand how to set up the booking page, so I decided to move onto to the next option and asked Appointlet's customer service to delete my account. Rami was the tech who responded to my request. He was certainly willing to delete my account, but first he asked if he could help with any issues I was having. He walked me through the settings, and eventually I set up my account to my preferences. Being a former customer service rep myself, I was very impressed by how Rami and Jared (co-founder of Apppointlet) were able to turn that experience around. They corresponded with me via email and the instant chat on the Appointlet website throughout my setup process and once I released the link to the public. Any feedback or questions that I had were quickly responded to; they were also able to help adjust settings on my account whenever I had issues. Appointlet allows you to control your bookings entirely from your Google Calendar, so you can click on the appointment event and cancel or reschedule a customer's appointment. I can also see information from the booking page on the Google Calendar event. I set my Appointlet page to redirect to a Google Form so that I can have more customer information sent to me in a spreadsheet, which is ideal for my purposes. I only used the Appointlet website to set up the booking page; all responses I handled through Google. The booking page is also incredibly easy and user-friendly for customers. Overall, I found a product that does exactly what I need, but more importantly, I had constant support from a great team!

manage scheduling entirely from Google calendar!

I reviewed quite a few calendar services for my organization, and used several of them for a period of time. This was ultimately not one of the top contenders, as we value a level of customization that will allow us to tailor the service to our business rather than vice versa. However, if you want a ready-made scheduling service, this is a great choice.

Pros

Really love that my clients can book, cancel, and reschedule online, and I never have to leave Google calendar to manage all of it. Very intuitive. Good integrations (e.g. with Zapier). The customer support is excellent. Very affordable compared to some of the industry leaders such as Acuity.

Cons

Plenty of flexibility in settings, but definitely not as customizable as comparably priced services. Occasionally some data do not make it into Google calendar (such as phone number) and I have to go into appointlet to retrieve it.

Wellington from Pinagare Advisory Services

Industry: Capital Markets

Appointment Scheduling Software

I have been able to book appointments without having to call or send emails to my clients has helped me quite a lot and released more time to other things.

Pros

The software has helped me to allocate my time more efficiently.It is easy to use and customize to personal liking.The app syncs with my calendar and is able to pick up when i am available for meetings / appointments.

Cons

Sometimes the appointment confirmations go to spam and my clients are not able to take note of the scheduled appointments.

Beth from Rock House Center

appointments for counseling center

like the upgrade. and general functionality is good. appreciate your service and how well it works with google calendar, and how quickly the changes appear. Needs: 1. I no longer receive an email that tells me the appointment is confirmed. would like to know client has been sent a confirmation. 2. the new email confirmation I receive cannot be fully read on iPhone screen- name/info are cut off on the right side. 3. client and I receive an email that does not have their name, but has their email address as if it is their name. looks impersonal and as if it is a mistake. 4. clients report they do not find the directions link in our confirmation email, although it is there. may be because the email format is cluttered with symbols like the letter 'u' before names; is probably confusing to them. 5. I need to be able to change from one counselor to another after request is submitted. can reschedule within the calendar of the person requested, but cannot change to a different counselor without cancelling.

Response from appointlet

Replied July 2015

Hi Beth, Thank you for your review and feedback! We'll be getting in touch with you today to find out more about your needs and solve some of the issues you're having. Rami

Karyn from Eyemaginations

Integral to our company

We are a SaaS company that offers one-on-one training to our customers. Before appointlet, our customer success team spent significant amounts of time coordinating schedules back and forth before finally putting something on the calendar. I did a lot of research before choosing an online scheduling tool for our business. What appealed to us about appointlet was the flexibility in packages and the ability to assign appointments round robin. We also liked the integration with Zapier. Since beginning with appointlet, our bookings have increased 20%, but our time spent coordinating them has basically dropped to zero. We just send out the link with our automated emails and let the bookings come in. Another great thing is that if we are ever talking to a customer who wants to schedule a training, we just direct them to the link. It's easily accessible, and everyone in the company has the link to share. Our customer success team saw such improvement with appointlet that our sales team decided to start using it too. The staff at appointlet are always very helpful and responsive. They've been great.

July 2015

Hendrik from Hypnosis Works!

July 2015

A useful tool to make appointments for my hypnosis practice.

Appointlet is a really handy tool to help make appointments for a one man business like myself. While I see clients, Appointlet takes care of making new appointments through my website and most of the process from there onward is automated so it happens without much effort from my side. Even if a client were to phone me for an appointment, I still use Appointlet to make the appointment on behalf of the client. With the recent upgrade you can now tailor make responses to different services and send automatic reminders. I still control the process from Google Calendar while take bookings online while I am in session with a client. My only gripe is that you can no longer send an automated email as a response to the initial provisional booking of a client. The first email goes out when you confirm the appointment. I reported the issue and was advised to use another associated app which has integrated nicely, even though I may have to pay for it in future :-( I recommend Appointlet to anybody who wants help automating bookings at a very reasonable fee.

Easy Scheduling

Pros

The back and forth of scheduling is sometimes frustrating and laborious. However, with Appointlet, you can put it on the other person's shoulder to handle the scheduling. All you have to do is provide your availability. The person who receives your Appointlet invite selects the time and then it automatically gets put on your calendar. Brilliant!

Cons

No cons. It's great software that makes my life easier as a recruiter.

Fiona from True Balance Coaching

Appointlet.com

I'm a life balance coach and needed an online booking system to take my 20min coaching enquiry calls. I signed up for appointlet.com about 2 weeks ago. They offer a 30 day trial. I've been absolutely over the moon with the service and how easy the dashboard is to use. I tried three booking systems and this one seems to be the most easy and efficient. After the web developer added the button to my website I got an error that was putting off enquiries. I contacted my hoster and they said conflicting info to my developer. I decided to send a screen shot to Appointlet and got the answer and support I needed in just a few hours and they fixed the redirect problem. Fantastic as I'm on the other side of the world. I highly recommend Appointlet to any start up or small business owner.

Tracie from Self employed

October 2015

Great user experience AND amazing customer service!

I am a small business owner and I've found the appointlet software to be amazing. It handles all of my scheduling needs and my clients have found it extremely easy to use. It offers lots of flexibility in terms of scheduling preferences, length of services, types of services and locations. You can even set the preference for certain services to occur only on certain days. They have multiple fee options for plans which is great AND the free trial does not require that you provide payment information. So there is no concern of automatic billing during your trial period. Their customer service has been amazing since day one. They always respond promptly to my questions and offer quick solutions. I highly recommend this software and company.

Kevin from ReferralExchange

June 2015

Excellent and Easy to Use Appointment Setting!

Appointlet has been a huge help in relieving our appointment setting pain points. We have a ever growing sales team, and at first had only a team of appointment setters to try and schedule appointments manually using our backend and sales rep google calendars. Now Appointlet allows people to schedule their own appointments through our conversion funnels and emails. Appointments are seamlessly scheduled on our reps calendars, and we're noticing a better conversion rate due to warmer leads, as users who schedule their own appointments are likely more ready to purchase. The Appointlet team is very friendly and has been super helpful in making sure all of our business needs are met. Awesome product, highly recommended!

Pamela from First Step Chiropractic, LLC

Best Customer Service, Hands Down

So far, my use of Appointlet has been fairly limited due to a delay in site launch. However, when Rami (the CEO and co-founder) noticed that I hadn't had many appointments booked about 20 days into my month-long free trial, he reached out to see how he could help. When I mentioned that my site had yet to go live, he happily offered to extend my trial to get a good feel for how Appointlet really worked for my business. This all happened over the course of about 20 minutes in an email exchange. It was such a generous and good-natured act, and from what I've seen already the program is easy to use and understand - I really can't imagine not continuing to use Appointlet after my (extended) trial is complete!

Ebi from Language Academy

The one and only!

I've been using Appointlet ever since Google stopped offering the booking and appointments service on its calendar. As a private teacher, I desperately needed a service that allowed my students from around the world to easily access my schedule, find out about my free time slots and book the ones they needed. Appointlet has given me all of that and more! Its great website integration means that a single button opens its app page for the users to view the free times on my schedule (without any privacy issues: It only shows the free times and not the rest of the appointments) and book their appointment. So basically there's no impact on the layout of my website. All in all, great service and great app!

Esa from Esa Hippolin

About appointlet

I'm a manual therapist and about one and half year ago I decided to get online booking for my services. After searching some time and trying out a couple of booking apps, I came across appointlet. Since then my business phone has been almost quiet. During over a year I've received maybe ten phone calls about time reservation. This has really made my customers much happier since they can check available time whenever and where-ever. I truly recommend appointlet to every business that needs a simple and easy to use online booking system.

Amy from Fringe Styling Salon

June 2015

I recently opened a one chair salon. I love this program, easy and dependable.

I wanted something that would be easy for my clientele to use and dependable. Being a single chair I did not want to be taking calls when I am with a client. This is a must for anyone who is I business for themselves. I cannot come up with any cons, getting it set up was easy enough. I hit a small glitch when I set it up but the support was fabulous and we figured it out right away. My clients love it and as a result I feel that I manage my time better and have actually increased my volume. For me it's a win win all the way.

July 2015

Rick from Castellini on Computers (HelpMeRick.com)

July 2015

Excellent tool bring simply scheduling to your customers

This tool has literally transformed my business by taking ALL of the headaches of coordinating my schedule, returning calls, negotiating times, manually adding to my calendar and hoping my customer remembers the appointment and putting it all online and automated this task for me and my customers. Offers a clean, simple, affordable and customizable tool for you and a 24 hour "scheduling assistant" for your customers. And the customer service has been stellar. Responsive and clear communication when any questions come up.

Gary from The Boom Room

July 2015

I love Appointlet but pleeeeaaaase add past midnight bookings!!!!!!

Please make it so my clients can book latenight sessions past midnight.....i find it an inconvenience that my appointlet schedule cuts off at 11:45pm but my business is open until 1:00am.....my clients are always texting and calling me to manually book their latenight rehearsals since appointlet cannot accommodate it. I am losing money on this!!! PLEASE work on this and let me know.

Response from appointlet

Replied July 2015

Hi Gary, Thank you for your review and feedback! You'll be receiving an email shortly with a solution for this. Rami

Aaron from Lee County Port Authority

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Easy Scheduling

Pros

The ease of setup and the responsive support staff.

Cons

Nothing so far, every problem has been quickly overcome by the very helpful support staff.

Bailey from Killian Consulting

It's not bad, but...

Pros

Really easy to use and clean system for getting a basic appointment scheduling.

Noah from Advizr, Inc

Flawless

From the very start, and to this day, Appointlet has been a seamless, intuitive, easy-to-use and easy-to-adapt system that has literally removed hours upon hours of wasted back-and-forth scheduling. In addition to allowing me to reallocate time to far more beneficial matters, I have literally been able to pack my schedule with calls and meetings, increasing our time efficiency by multiple orders of magnitude. Truly a gem of a product. Noah

Catherine from PCC

Great Experience

So far I've really enjoyed using Appointlet for my scheduling software. It's easy for my clients. They don't need a login. Very straightforward. It syncs up with google calendar so I can reserve time slots I don't want to give up. The only thing I'd advise for the future is that I'd love to have a phone app so I could book clients when they are sitting with me so I don't have to get on my computer.

July 2015

Phil from UC Davis Music Dept.

July 2015

Great tool, and we use it for scheduling auditions

After a year of use with this great tool, we are still very happy with it. In the latest update there was one minor browser-support issue, which has been quickly resolved by the helpful staff at Appointlet. The amount of time Appointlet has saved our staff as well as the greatly improved-upon interface with students (scheduling their audition appointments) has been supremely helpful to us.

Nate from Piehole

Outstanding

I love appointlet, I have my email signature as my personal booking address and with one click they can book a time for an appointment, it even translates my availability into local time for my international contacts. Easy to set up around your schedule, instantly marks as unavailable to others once a spot is booked, easy to adjust to new times/time zones. Even easier to use once set up.

Marymargaret from Marymargaret Parker, LMFT

INDISPENSABLE

Appointlet is essential to my business success. Clients love it. Because I see couples and families, they essentially do a lot of coordinating between themselves regarding appointment times. It's better for them to not be waiting for me to get back to them with options - that could take hours. Since they can see my calendar, they can book themselves and be done. Everybody's happy.

July 2015

Toby from Optimizely, Inc.

July 2015

Love it and use it every day!

I'm using Appointlet every day to let customers pick a date and time for calls and training sessions. Using their Zapier / API integration allows me to automatically create a GoToMeeting session and send out calendar invites as well, so my call scheduling is fully automated not. Appointlet has easily saved me one hour of time I used to spend on scheduling back-and-forth every week.

Ella from Optimizely

July 2015

Great tool which saves a lot of time in scheduling and stops your inbox from overflowing!

I use appointlet to schedule first round interviews with candidates. By sending one email the candidate can then see my availability and work around their schedule to set up a suitable time for a call. I have had very positive feedback from candidates about this tool and it saves me at least 2 emails per appointment which gives me more time to be doing my core job.

Calvin from Freeman Capital Management

Great Software, Helps to Keep My Life Organized

I run and work in a number of organizations from two companies, a number of non profit boards and mentoring a number of individuals. I have different calendars for each of my endeavors and appointlet allows one source for people to come and schedule with me. It has allowed individuals to quickly get on my calendar and removed me from the whole process. I love it.

Jay from Intrapsych

Utterly dependable

I've been using this software for coming up to two years. In that entire time there has only been one issue with a booking. I have around 25 patients a week who manage all their own bookings. I've tried other software and there isn't anything as reliable as this software. If you need something you can count on then Appointlet is worth your time and your client's.

Dean from StoreYa

Love Appointlet!

Appointlet has made it easy for our clients and potential clients to book a meeting with an Account Manager. The process used to be done over email and would take 4-5 emails at least to negotiate a time that worked for everyone. Now they can book in a couple of clicks and there's never any issues with timezones. Couldn't really ask for more

Todd from FinancialMentor.com

June 2015

Works great, great service, can't beat it.

I couldn't be happier as a user. I'm on the free plan and it does everything I need to manage my coaching service and scheduling podcast interviews with people around the globe. Everything works great, it is totally intuitive to use, and the customer service has been excellent. I would totally recommend it.

Santiago from Wedding Celebrate

Unbeatable Customer Support!

I've been using this Appointlet for nearly a year now and I love it! Any issues I've needed to addressed were handled by Rami and his staff almost immediately. I recommend any business owner searching for an online appointment-making solution to look no further. Appointlet is your answer :-).

Dragana from Love me Tender

July 2015

Best scheduling software I have tried!

I have tried many different scheduling softwares and appointlet is far beyond what the others offer. It has everything I need and the best thing is that it syncs with my google calendar so I will never be double booked and my customers can not book if I have some other appointment at the time.

February 2016

Alex from FlyLady Premium

February 2016

Big Fan

Pros: Allows me to let each team member set their own schedule Allows me to pool team members' schedules for different types of appointments Allows customers to schedule themselves Entirely automates appointment scheduling Cons: Doesn't allow for recurring appointments

Danielle from Danielle Marino, LCSW

Managing my clients

I no longer double-book clients or have clients forget as many appointments since using Appointlet. The software automatically sends reminder emails and allows clients to book appointments anonymously without needing another freaking login or password.

Morgan from Facilities Management eXpress

July 2015

Great Product and Support!

We have been using Appointlet for only a year to allow prospects to schedule demos online. The product has been working great for us and it has saved us a lot of time. Anytime I've had a question the support was instant and extremely helpful.

Carol from I Tie The Knots Wedding Officiation

Simplicity of Appointment Scheduling

Today's client prefers to schedule their own appointments with out having to call in. I no longer have to be tied to my phone to set appointments. Appointlet does it for me. The recent upgrades to the software make it even more impressive.

Joshua from Sungevity

Light and mobile-friendly!

I've been using appointlet for a few years now, and it is still my scheduler of choice. I've tried them all, too, but this one is the most reliable, and the easiest for clients to use. Thank you!

Aaron from Legendary Lion Web Design

Best Scheduling Software

This software is simply the best thing we've found to help us automate our appointments with our clients. The staff is super friendly and available for support, and the app is nearly murphy-proof. We're a fan-favorite.

Tim from Travis Salon Uptown

June 2015

This software has saved my life... No more time on the phone and I love it..

This company is the BEST!! If you ever have any suggestions the customer service is there promptly.. I really can't tell you how this service has changed my life... I just let Appointlet handle it all for me...