• Pros

• "Pretty straight forward and easy to integrate with calendar "

• "The integration with IS is great! The flexibility of reminder automated reminder options and the variety of customizations available for any appointment type is well thought out."

• "I like the concept. It can be a huge time saver by having customers self schedule appointments into your calendar. It is fairly intuitive. "

• Cons

• "I dislike the lack of a true round robin system."

• "The calendar page loads slowly. I really don't like that. Also, some of the interface looks a bit dated."

• "Having to enter open appointment times in 2 places"

Browse AppointmentCore Reviews

Shayla from SBG International LLC

This is the perfect scheduling product to integrate with Infusionsoft. It saves me time.

The software saves time, helps us to focus on other tasks, gives that client flexibility in choosing times that work for them, eliminates back and forth emails to coordinate times, integrates with Infusionsoft.

Pros

I love how well integrated it is with Infusionsoft. It makes tracking my clients and prospects super easy. I can add them to campaigns using the tags and eliminate lots of manual steps. It is pretty easy to use too. My clients are clear on how to book time with me and appreciate the reminders messages that we have set up. Overall it works for it is a good investment.

Cons

There are a few things that I would like to see - The ability to reschedule appointments for clients inside of the system. - The ability to book appointments for clients inside of the system.

Camille from 123 Automate

I love AppointmentCore. It has changed how I run my business.

AppointmentCore saves me tons of time and keeps my schedule organized. I couldn't run without it.

Pros

I am no longer sending numerous emails with my clients to schedule calls. I simply send them my link and they can see what days & times I've got available. Before AppointmentCore, I'd email several day/time combos and sometimes they were all gone before the client replied, so I had to send more! It was not a productive use of my time, to say the least.

Cons

I love the software and setting is up is super easy, but there are sometimes questions or specific issues that I need resolved. Their support is top notch, but it's only available online. It would be really nice to be able to speak to someone.

Ashlie from Naturally Ashlie

Not all that it is cracked up to be

When monitored regularly (every couple days) to make sure everything was still connected, it did work as it was supposed to.

Pros

It is made to integrate with Infusionsoft which makes using the two platforms together very functional. It also has many integration options with 3rd party software platforms.

Cons

It is very complex and while there are a lot of options, it is a bit redundant in some areas. There were instances where it would lose connectivity with GoToMeeting and Google Calendar which resulted in double bookings and virtual meeting rooms not being created.

Mike from BridgePoint Technologies

Worst customer service experience I have ever had. They do not have a support phone number.

Pros

Cons

I signed up for a trial, of course, you have to enter your credit card so they can bill you when the trial runs out. I tried to set up my account to work with Outlook, all the default settings screamed Google. I was getting frustrated and was about to cancel the whole thing when my phone rang and it was a representative from Appointmentcore. The girl on the phone called to ask me if I had any questions and I told her I don't see how this works with Outlook. She proceeded to tell me that it didn't...I was told her I should cancel the trial so they don't charge me later when the trial runs out. She asked if I wanted to talk to one of the tech guys. I agreed. So the tech guy was able to get me setup and link my Outlook calendar to the Appointmentcore. The world is great I spend the next hour or so tweaking and fine tuning the tool to set it up for my needs. The next day I try to log in and for some reason, my password didn't work or I must have forgotten it outright. I try the password reset link, I enter my email address and click "Retrieve Password"...and....nothing happens...crickets...I wait and wait, and click and click...still nada. Nothing in Junk mail, nothing in Clutter and certainly no email in my Inbox. I try to contact customer support and they only work from 8am to 5pm M-F. I sent an email to support and nobody contacted me...crickets...after multiple attempts and begging them to call me...I just wanted my password reset...nobody called.

Great ideas, but not great execution

We are looking at other solutions, due to the lack of a true round robin. For basic calendar needs, this is great, but when you bring multiple people into a calendar, it chooses favorites at random, leading to ridiculous ratios among your team. This isn't made for teams.

Pros

I like the integration with all of the tools that I use, including Zoom, Infusionsoft, and Exchange.

Cons

I dislike the lack of a true round robin system.

Clay from Fully Accountable

Does what you need it to do, nothing else

I use AppointmentCore as a scheduling link. I am a business development director and I use my scheduling link to make it easier for prospects to pick a time that works for them. Does what it says it does, nothing more. I wish it was more user-friendly.

Pros

Integrates well into Infusionsoft/Keap. Other than that not too much.

Cons

The site is slow, clunky and is not intuitive at all. Very slow learning curve for new users and I still struggle customizing my automated messages to confirm appointments. Needs a major overhaul. If it wasn't for the integration with Infusionsoft/Keap I don't believe we would keep it.

Its Ok

Pros

Pretty straight forward and easy to integrate with calendar

Cons

Having to enter open appointment times in 2 places

December 2015

Christopher from Page Fitness

December 2015

Rip Off Artists

We signed on with them after being referred by NPE and Infusionsoft. We used the service without too many glitches. However, when we went to cancel our service because of changes we made to our business, it was impossible! First I need to call my bank to get a phone number as you wont find one on their website. We called a few time a week for the first month and could never reach a human. You alway need to leave a message and no one ever gets back to you. Then the payment came out again. When I tried to stop the payment I couldn't because I used my debit card, my mistake. I kept calling and leaving messages and again no response. Then another payment came out. I then started leaving threatening messages with no response. Finally I had to cancel my card all together. Obviously this is shady business practice!!! Buyer beware...... If you use them then at least use your credit card so you have recourse to dispute your charge.

Kate from Kate Burt

Solid booking tool - integrates with Infusionsoft. Has it's fails

Pros

Integration with infusionsoft. customer support - Steve is great. It's a bookinh tool and gets that job done

Cons

The UI is pretty bad ... it's hard to tell what is a button, what isn't, where to click, etc. The UI is also outdated.

September 2016

Wayne from OmniCall

September 2016

Great product, until you want to cancel service

The only way to try this service is to enter a credit card number. You can set up an account online, but you can't cancel online. You have to call the "billing department" of which no one answers. The product seems fine, but it scares me when people make it difficult to cancel. I'm still trying.

If you are using Infusionsoft, Appointment core should be your scheduling choice!

Reliable appointment scheduling with an impressive integration with Infusionsoft.

Pros

Cons

Customizing the look and feel to match your brand has been very poorly implemented. For such an amazing solution, I'm not sure why they are selling themselves so short in this regard. I also believe there are some functional improvements that could be added to the appointment scheduling logic. An option for the consumer for example to chose whether an appointment is in person or by phone would be better implemented in a single appointment link rather than the current process of sending out two separate links which can be confusing to clients.

AppointmentCore for small business

Pros

We use this software to make appointments for designers to go meet clients. We like that it pairs up well with Infusionsoft and Google Calendar, which makes it very simple to create appointments and have it sync well through the other softwares we use.

Cons

Sometimes the button disappears from Infusionsoft. Not sure which software is to blame for that, but it can be a pain when trying to get things scheduled.

Jessica from Cameron Direct

Frustratingly Simple

Poor, we are actively looking to switch.

Pros

It integrated with our sites easily, and launching was simple.

Cons

Lacking in features, and things are buggy. The confirmation emails it was sending our customers had a bunch of random text that looked like code, unprofessional and has forced us to manually email to confirm appointments. They only allow you to schedule by week, so if I have an employee with a day off in 2 weeks I cannot block off the day. This program is bare bones.

Brett from CrewTracks

I love AppointmentCore

Pros

What I love most: hot prospects can skip ahead in the sales process. If they're ready for a demo, they can just schedule it. No need to call in first, etc. I LOVE that our hot prospects can fast forward. I also love the Infusionsoft integration. This was the deciding factor in choosing AppointmentCore.

Julia from Specialty Communications

Good tool to allow for scheduling with customers.

You are able to use this tool to allow your customers to schedule appointments with you on your website.

Pros

The software allows you to use an API to allow you to integrate a scheduling option on your website so customers are able to create appointments on their own.

Cons

The admin side of the system is very difficult to navigate and get set up. The system needs to be more user-friendly and come with better direction on how to use it.

Paul from Ktav Maga Bristol

It works. Minimal support - you are pretty much on your own if there are problems.

Could book people into appointments and automate some of the process. However pretty much hanstrung by lack of any meaningfull customer support.

Pros

When it works I can book appointments with my customers and get paid and send automated replies. Any problems or set up issues and you are pretty much on your own. There are some videos articles on the site but they dont compensate for lack of meaningful customer support.

Cons

1. The calendar is ugly and not really customisable. It does not sit well on a modern website - looks a little 1990's windows 2. Customer service is dire. Send an email get a responce but set up can be complex and email support several days later simply does not cut it. 3. You'll typically need extra add ons (zapier/fix your funnel) so it can cost more than expected for it to work.

August 2016

John from John's CO

August 2016

Buyer Beware

The customer service is pretty much nonexistent. Be very careful when choosing a product/service that makes you schedule a time to talk to them about cancelling their product. It was actually easier for me to call my credit card company and have them stop accepting charges than it was to get in touch with appointmentcore. It should be a one click cancel like every other saas out there...wake up it's 2016

Fred from BridgePoint Technologies, LLC

Great for automating appointments

Pros

Being able to send out booking links for self service appointments is great! Lots of good functionality from an automation perspective.

Cons

The software has a pretty steep learning curve but support was able to help out when needed. Setting up integration can be difficult as well.

Payment Hell

It is just like a lot of other scheduling programs, but this one has no customer service.

Pros

There is no way to complete this review without using a lot of words to say there is nothing special about this app.

Cons

I tried for a year to get them to stop billing my account. I finally had to close my account to make them stop. This shows a complete lack of customer service, which is somewhat normal for a tech company, but this is beyond the pale.

Jessica from Cameron Direct

Kind of hard to get started

Pros

We just started using Appointmentcore to schedule one-on-one support with customers, I like that Appointmentcore lets us set our own availability and appointments.

Cons

The email notice they sent customers had a bunch of encrypted text and looked unprofessional. The same thing happens in the box where customers are supposed to enter their email.

Valerie from LA IT Girl, Inc

Terrible Company and Customer Support

Integrating appointment setting with our website.

Pros

We enjoy using the product itself, which we integrate with our website to allow visitors to book appointments.

Cons

Support. They don't have a phone number, and won't respond to emails for weeks. They charged us for the wrong plan (they default you to the highest most expensive one once your trial is over) and don't allow you to change it yourself online. They make you email them, but then refuse to respond.

jAKE from Yancey Company

FALSE CREDIT CARD CHARGES

NONE

Pros

NOTHING. SIGNED UP FOR A FREE TRAIL AND SENT IN MULTIPLE REQUESTS TO CANCEL. APPOINTMENTCORE CONTINUED TO CHARGE OUR CREDIT CARD FOR MONTHS AFTER.

Cons

CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED AFTER CANCELING DURING "30 DAY FREE TRIAL PERIOD". TOTAL SCAM! BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE