• Pros

• "Easy to use and the landing pages for multiple services is awesome. "

• "I love that it's customizable and I can put in my brand colors and logos! I also love the fact that I can create different meeting options for my clients and for networking in general. "

• "This application synchronizes very well with my calendar. It's easy for me to configure different options for different appointments and days of the week. "

• Cons

• "Early on, had a few issues with integration, but customer service was responsive and there's been lots of improvements since then."

• "There is a bit of a learning curve and some of the tutorials are not up-to-date; however, Customer Service is very good and if there's a problem, they are quick to respond with helpful information."

• "This isn't exactly a "negative," but the company's aggressive product roadmap means you're signing on for changes always oriented toward customer improvement."

Browse Book Like A Boss Reviews

Yann from 360 Entrepreneur

Industry: Online Media

The All-in-One Tool for Booking Appointments, Interviews and Coaching Calls (and Getting Paid)

I have been using Book Like a Boss for a few years now. I have tested different scheduling tools and I have always come back to Book Like a Boss...and now I have done that for good! It's a very solid options, which I regularly use to schedule appointments and virtual meetings, book podcast interviews and organize consulting calls. I definitely think that Book Like a Boss is one of the top options in the scheduling tool landscape.

Pros

There are several features I really like about Book Like a Boss. First of all, there's its overall ease of use. It's easy to navigate through the different sections and carry out the first steps such as connecting and syncing a calendar, creating and customizing an event/appointment, and to connect a payment getaway like PayPal or Stripe to Book Like a Boss. Secondly, I really like the fact that Book Like a Boss can be used not only to schedule appointments, interviews and virtual meetings, but to actually get paid for calls too. You can actually get paid for them before the call takes place, which means that you won't have to chase clients for payments afterwards. Additionally, there's your personal Book Like a Boss page that you can create and add multimedia content (e.g. video), as well as testimonials, FAQs, and more, to it. Another feature I think is valuable is the ability to add custom fields to a form someone needs to fill out to schedule an appointment – you aren't limited just to name and email address, but you can ask for other things. Then, there are integrations. It's possible, for example, to connect Book Like a Boss to tools like Google Calendar, PayPal and Zoom to create a workflow that lets people see your availability, schedule a call – and pay you for it – and have a Zoom room be automatically created for the call.

Cons

One thing that I think could be improved is the customization power users get for their Book Like a Boss page. For how things are at the moment, all pages by different users look pretty much the same... it would be able to have greater options to choose from when creating the page.

Reasons for Switching to Book Like A Boss

One of the main reasons that led me to switch from Calendly to Book Like a Boss was the fact that I couldn't get paid on Calendly, whereas with Book Like a Boss I can get paid for coaching or consulting calls.

Easy to use, great for clients, A+

This software was a huge upgrade in my capacity to take on clients, schedule meetings, and prepare Zoom Video conference rooms. It immediately improved my business flow, and has been seamless integration as I expand my client base. Thanks BLaB!

Pros

Zoom integration - Each client immediately gets a private zoom link for their scheduled session. Email automation - Each client immediately gets email automation, including option to reschedule or cancel their session without needing to directly contact me. Easy to use booking system - Lots of options for me on the backend, to set my hours and dates I am unavailable. Easy to use booking system for the user to find a date and time that works for them. Embed options - Work like a charm.

Cons

For the last few years this software has done everything I need it do. No cons I can think of

Reasons for Choosing Book Like A Boss

Didn't like Calendly or Woocommerce Events on Wordpress. Any combination of plugins on wordpress was always clunky and required updates. Calendly forced me into Microsoft which I didn't like.

Graham from Harrogate Studio

Industry: Photography

Unprofessional and sarcastic

Started well! Easy set up. One of the first things I did was look at the "Embeds" area to understand how to set that up. Looked good, looked easy. FAIL! At this point I would expect a service to tell you whether they support your particular web building provider - in my case, Wix. It's only a piffling little international website builder that seems to work with all the BLAB competition. I spent time setting up the system, understanding it and then got told it couldn't work. AWESOME! THEN this fella, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], becomes sarcastic, rude and unprofessional over the chat support system. He is a [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company! Honestly you wouldn't believe the chat log unless I sent it to you! BEWARE PEOPLE! They are unhelpful and do NOT give full disclosure on what their system can and can't do.

Pros

It's ease of use, the look of the product.

Cons

The complete lack of embedding ability. The sarcastic and rude response from "Support" - a [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company no less!

Reasons for Switching to Book Like A Boss

We now are NOT switching!

Response from Book Like A Boss

Replied November 2020

With over 30,000 users and 250+ 5-Star Reviews, Graham kept his threat to post a bad review simply because we don't mention on our home page that we don't integrate with Wix. Sadly he was abusive to our team and even so we offered to help him in any way we could. To give such a bad review for what he admits is because we don't integrate with a 3rd party software shows you what type of person he is.

Mike from MasterYourMix

Industry: Music

The easy way to book your schedule

Pros

BLAB makes it soooo easy to have your clients book appointments based on your schedule. No more needing to go back and forth to check calendars. They can see when you're free and book with ease

Cons

I wish that SMS reminders were available on the appsumo plan

Charlene from Christiano & Co.

BLAB is the Boss!

I LOVE IT! I have used other schedulers and this is by far the most versatile. It works for me and that's all that matters.

Pros

The ease of set up from start to finish is a major plus, especially for those less tech saavy. It is a simple yet a robust and effective tool for many different industries, whether they sell products or services. The various integrations are easy to set up, even for a beginner. Support and ongoing development are terrific. It has changed so much from inception - all for the better.

Cons

The only glitch I have found is for the a series of services requiring payment or scheduling. I have done a work around which is ok, though it requires a manual send versus an automatic one. Not a big deal for me, but it may be for bigger companies.

Reasons for Choosing Book Like A Boss

A much better product for a great price. I bought in when it was just starting. Best decision I have made.

Reasons for Switching to Book Like A Boss

BLAB was a much better and user friendly platform.

Chad from Corridor Nine Inc.

BLAB is the only booking software you should consider

I needed a solution where potential clients could book appointments with me. I also have a need for some of these appointments to be pre-paid. BLAB allows me the flexibility of creating many different booking calendars for the different needs I have in my business.

Pros

There is so much you can do with BLAB. It is more than just a booking software. I love how customizable it is and how you can integrate payments. I've looked at and tried many different booking software options and none of them have the features for the price that BLAB has.

Cons

If there is a con it is that there is so much flexibility. It can feel a little overwhelming and a little confusing at first.

Reasons for Choosing Book Like A Boss

No other product had the features for the cost that BLAB has.

Reasons for Switching to Book Like A Boss

Too expensive for the features available.

Bob from Bob Thibodeau Speaks

Book Like A Boss allows me to BOOK LIKE A BOSS!

I have an absolutely PERFECT experience with "Book Like A Boss." I have received numerous compliments from my podcast guests on the easy booking system I have in place. I have found this system so much better than playing "email tag" back and forth trying to book an interview. This is especially true when booking a VIP who does not have time to "play email tag."

Pros

I have used this software to schedule interviews for my podcast. This system has worked PERFECT ever since I set it up! NOT ONE ERROR! It sends reminder emails to my clients automatically. It sends me reminders as well. This is the ULTIMATE booking system (in my opinion)!

Cons

The "appearance" is not a fancy as what I think it could be. BUT - for the money - this is well worth the investment!

Reasons for Switching to Book Like A Boss

YouCanBookMe stopped being supported by Apple. All of my systems are Mac products. I am "so happy" that I made this switch!

Laura from Goddess Coaching

Good value, effective, flexible appointment scheduler

Really happy with the functionality, the way it can be completely personalised, it can be a stand-alone 'mini-website' or a plug-in on your main website. The upgrades have been uncannily well-timed and intune with what I'd hoped could be included next.

Pros

It works reliably, easy for a non-techie to figure out, improved features rolled out regularly and it puts an end to all that old email 'ping-pong' trying to schedule a meeting.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind as it has met my expectations and needs well so far. (Will update once I use the plug-in aswell.)

Reasons for Switching to Book Like A Boss

More features, great lifetime deal, mini-webpage.

the best

am in love with this software It is much better than the competition, many more options and offers a more professional look

Pros

Easy to use multitude of configuration options customizable aspects dating function service sales function It is a personal services website

Cons

I have nothing to object against this program There is no perfection but this program is very very close

Reasons for Switching to Book Like A Boss

this program offers much more for the same money

Carma from E- Learning

Best Scheduler I've Used So Far

I love this software! I've used several different schedulers -- some paid, some free -- and have been frustrated with every single one of them. Book Like a Boss helps me look professional, syncs with my Google Calendar (all of them, not just one) and is so flexible with lots of bells and whistles the others don't have.

Pros

It is easy to customize and looks very professional for my prospects and clients.

Cons

That I didn't know about it earlier. There really isn't anything not to like in my opinion.

Reasons for Switching to Book Like A Boss

At first, cost-effectiveness. I got a lifetime license through AppSumo. But I'm so happy with the product, I really glad I did.

Response from Book Like A Boss

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much Boss! So happy your so happy! More to come!

Yannick from The Jazz Spotlight

Industry: Music

My #1 scheduling tool option

My experience with Book Like a Boss has been wonderful, the tool has saved me hours each week and has really simplified my workflow in different contexts.

Pros

If I look into my digital tools toolkit, Book Like a Boss is undoubtedly among the most-used ones. I'm a big fan of the fact that I can use it to schedule different types of events (e.g. virtual meetings, interviews), including paid ones like consulting calls. Clients can pay me before a call – straight from inside Book Like a Boss thanks to the integration with PayPal and Stripe – and their booking will automatically be added to my calendar app. I like the fact that I can create a completely working workflow with Book Like a Boss in a couple of easy steps. First, I connect it to my calendar app so that it displays the available free slots in my schedule and automatically adds bookings. I can customize the forms someone needs to fill out to book an appointment so that I can get all the necessary info and answers to my questions before we have the call. After that, I can add email reminders (and SMS reminders too, depending on the plan you're on) so that people get reminded of upcoming appointments. With the Zoom integration, I can have a Zoom room be automatically created for each booking and have the details in the confirmation email Book Like a Boss sends to both me and the other person whenever a booking is completed.

Cons

The main con of Book Like a Boss is the lack of a mobile app. It would be great to be able to manage everything right from my smartphone but this isn't possible, at the moment. It's pity, because other scheduling tools do have a mobile app users can leverage...

Audrey from Audrey S Arnold

Book Like A Boss is a king within scheduling + selling systems

As a mentor and strategist female entrepreneurs, I love the many features included in BLAB. It saves me time in my business through thoughtful automations and integrations.

Pros

I run my two businesses on BLAB. I love how easy it is to use, and the team keeps on adding new features, and how they create tutorials and answer questions when you have any. They keep on improving the tool and it feels like I’m getting a lot of features that save me time on a daily basis. As an online business strategist and business mentor for entrepreneurs, I want to recommend to my clients and community tools from company that keep on delivering great products and keep on improving based on customers feedback. This is what the BLAB team does. As a result, it has made me recommend BLAB to my community and my clients, besides using it myself. Personally, I use it to: - book potential clients for discovery sessions, - book current clients for their own Zoom sessions (great Zoom integration!), - sell webinars and online products. These are just a few of the ways that I use BLAB and recommend my clients to use it to. I also love the customisable branded links (long + short links), that allow me to run two separate businesses on one BLAB account. It’s made my life a lot easier, and is my virtual assistant for the booking part of my business. I also love that: - it integrates with my Google calendar (kind of mandatory nowadays for a scheduling system, yet not all provide that), - I can choose which days I want to work and which not, - I can choose which appointments I have available for which days, - The reminders that are sent to people who booked, - The Paypal integration

Cons

For the way I run my business, I haven’t found any yet. It could perhaps look better. I am using something else for sales pages. Some of my clients are mentioniong they’d love to have CRM included in the tool, but that’s not what BLAB is (yet).

G.D. from Life By Soul

Industry: Individual & Family Services

So happy I found Book Like A Boss

I enjoy it so much for my 1-on-1 bookings! I'm so happy to have found it! The customer service & developer responses have been wonderful. I look forward to seeing how the product continues to develop. Thank you, BLAB!

Pros

I love that my booking are set pending my review & approval. That was a must-have feature for me, and BLAB has it. I also love the simplicity of the interface for my clients. It's been great transitioning them from phone calls to the online system. And the ability to customize so much of the front end appearance is wonderful!

Cons

The setup interface is a bit confusing at first, and it's frustrating that the services cannot be easily grouped or segmented into categories. It's also frustrating that partial payments/deposits cannot be set up through the system. Though it can be done with some convoluting, it would be lovely to have simple & direct ways for ongoing classes/multiple/consecutive dates and 1-time workshop events to be booked through the system. And I'd love more customization/full customization of the confirmation & booking reminder emails.

Reasons for Choosing Book Like A Boss

I wanted a PayPal payment option for my international clients as well, not just Square Payments.

Reasons for Switching to Book Like A Boss

I couldn't set pending bookings.

SO happy to be using Book Like A Boss!

It has been a joy to have online scheduling for my clients now! It's easier on both sides of the experience. My clients appreciate being able to book their sessions when it works for them AND to get their payments taken care of up front. It's also been great for me in better managing my schedule. Thank you to the Book Like A Boss team! You are so very appreciated!

Pros

I like the customization. There are so many ways to make this compatible with my branding. I also like the scheduling options - being able to set up time cushions between sessions, sync with my Google calendar, etc. I especially LOVE that bookings can be pending approval! And that I can override and schedule clients earlier if I need to. And the best thing is about this service is that their team actually LISTENS to their customers. They are very communicative and responsive, which is a big deal these days. Great customer service!

Cons

It can be a bit challenging to set up the services. I wish there were categories for the services, and I wish we could set up events & class series (multiple events in one series) more easily. It takes a bit to set up, but it is worth it once it's done. Split payment would also be a nice addition - to be able to have clients pay with deposits for large ticket services or to have installment payments. It would also be good to have more customization of the reminder emails sent to clients. I'd love to be able to put additional information into those emails. But again, what's great about this company is that they LISTEN to their customers, and they're making some of these requested changes (the ones in high demand, anyway). The team is very communicative and responsive.

Cheryl from Creative Blueprints for Leaders

Great Scheduling and Booking System that really does it All

The ability to have one stop shopping allows me to send contracts and payment links to clients and then I can embed the scheduling link to automatically appear once they pay and receive the thank you for payment message. It created a seamless workflow and saved me a lot of time with the back and forth of scheduling and paying. I also love the ability to have the automatic and manual bookings so that I can decide whether to accept the appointment and respond with a message as to why I might want to reschedule. My clients love the way the system works and have also indicated they have looked into becoming customers of Book Like a Boss.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up, easy to customize, decent price, great service, always improving. I can easily preview my changes, copy links and paste back and forth into texts and emails on the go from my ipad or cell phone. I can make all changes to my account easily through mobile devices. I travel quite a bit so having to wait to return to my desktop computer is not always efficient in running a business. I love the flexibility of being able to use this system from any device. The integration of multiple payment systems was a wonderful improvement and it allowed me to put all of my scheduling and booking needs in one place. The customization feature also allowed me to have a consistent branding approach.

Cons

I would love to be able to connect more than one type of credit card merchant. I use both square and stripe and am limited to using one in this system. Not a big deal but not ideal.

Angel from Poseidon Charter Mallorca

All the options that you need for your business's bookings

Good, they answer your questions in their facebook group on the same day. Very good customer service

Pros

I like how you can personalize so much everything about your bookings. The level of complexity you can achieve with your booking is amazing. For those of us that started from the beginning, the growth in complexity levels has been adopted very well. For the news users, I recommend go through their library of vlogs about how it works because it is a very powerful tool and it does what it claims with honors.

Cons

As one of the early adopters, I suffered from some delays in the new features. That's probably my only complaint -not anymore because now it is more than I've asked for-

Reasons for Choosing Book Like A Boss

Early adopter, became a supporter of their beta product. I have used it since on my business and I have no complaints know for what it does for me and my business.

Casey from Action Advertising Agency

I've been using book like a boss for close to a year, and love it!

I've tried using multiple other calendars (acuity, you can book me, calendly, etc), and love book like a boss over the rest of the other ones. Some of the main points I was looking for were: Facebook pixel integration, ease of use, pretty interface with sections to load content into (videos, images, etc), and robust reminders built in. To my knowledge, this is the only platform that will allow you to embed a Facebook pixel directly within the calendar itself (versus embedding the calendar options via iframe into a landing page that had a pixel on it), so I was sold purely for the ease of retargeting on Facebook right out of the box. I've been using this calendar tool for over a year now, and I won't go back to anything else - they constantly keep adding new features and upgrades to improve the experience over time.

Pros

- Facebook pixel integration - texting and email reminders are incredibly robust - multiple time options and customization for thank you pages - simple and easy to use interface - calendar iframe embedding works great

Cons

- Multiple calendar options on the main page can offer too many calendar options to everyone, when you might want to constrain it to certain scenarios - creating a thank you page redirect requires you to use a different platform versus a built-in native thank you page builder - simple and easy to use interface doesn't allow for more customization, which can be a blessing and a curse

Kevin from X Factor Consulting

An amazing scheduling tool

It is so easy to create new appointments and set up all kinds of scheduling parameters with Book Like A Boss. I use it on a daily basis and it gets me out of the back and forth of multiple emails or texts trying to coordinate calendars.

Pros

There is so much to like about Book Like A Boss -- the ease of setting up new appointments and the multiple integrations supported -- calendar syncing, Stripe (for paid services), and probably my personal favorite >> Zoom. In today's world, every conversation I have is face-to-face via Zoom video conferencing. With Book Like A Boss, as soon as someone books an appointment, a Zoom call is booked and call credentials are included with the appointment.

Cons

It's really hard to think of what I like least -- the one thing I'd recommend is thinking about how YOU want to use the tool. The standard options may be nice for some, but I realized the need to simplify and delete many of the "standard options" -- when someone goes to my appointment page...keep it simple and do NOT distract them with other links and options. Just help them book an appointment.

Tyler from The Grind House

Awesome booking tool for any needs

Pros

Has so many different features and functions. Have been able to transform our customer booking process.

Cons

Can’t get my photo to add for the html embed

Reasons for Choosing Book Like A Boss

Fit better for our WordPress site

Reasons for Switching to Book Like A Boss

Features and simplicity of BLAN is he best

Sheri from Tranquility Soul Spa

Book Like A Boss Is The Boss

I love how flexible and convenient this software is - the value is great and the support is top-notch. It was so easy to set up!

Pros

At the risk of sounding cheesy, it really is the boss. I love how the entire thing is so customizable! It's almost a full-on website, so a smaller consultant or coach just starting out could conceivably just use this software instead of building out a whole expensive website. You can get exactly what you want in your booking landing pages (plus an about me section, pictures, and more!)

Cons

When I first started, there were fewer options for integrating with Active Campaign through Zapier, but that issue just got fixed, and I am a happy woman now!

Pricing

Tumisang from BPS

Industry: Law Enforcement

BOOK LIKE A BOSS IS A GAME CHANGER

I cannot complain all my expectations were met

Pros

I just found out that i do not need a lot of applications to get going, BOOK LIKE A BOSS is an all in one tool and i don't regret buying it as it is easier to use compared to other schedule software and i can use paypal which makes it even more reliable. Its been a year and half and i am still using it because there is no reason to change.

Cons

I think its perfect and has made my workflow so easy.

Reasons for Switching to Book Like A Boss

it has more features and easier to use

Kim from Kim Grimard, Consultante en développement d'affaires

Flexible and versatile

Easy and branded booking tool: my favorite! The support team is diligent and solution oriented.

Pros

I recommend Book Like a Boss to everyone that needs a schedule. It's easy to use, tutorials are perfectly done and easy to execute. I love the booking page, the customizable (branded) links, the rendezvous and the products that we can sell through this software. We can embed calendars on our website and customize the look. I love the reminders that are sent to our customers previously to our rendezvous that reduces the "no show". And lately, the AWESOME feature of fully customized dates makes me sing!! And lastly, the possibility to create events and sell places makes this tool THE TOOL! I recommend it to my community!

Cons

The app it's not fully in french yet. Some parts are translated but not everything.

Tamica from Sears Coaching

Worth every penny

Book Like A Boss has made scheduling one on one sessions, group sessions, webinars, and workshops easy. Their software is extremely easy to learn and the video tutorials are fantastic. I have been able to schedule webinars with ease, take payments, and overall just run my business much more efficiently. Other people struggle with piecing together 2 or 3 different apps to do what BLAB does. I am an absolute fan.

Pros

This is one of, if not the, easiest software that I've come across for booking. Everything is pretty intuitive but when you don't know how to do something, it's easy to find the instructions or a video. And it does SO much. Products, classes, meetings, groups, it does it all. Fast and easy.

Cons

I would love if I could customize the bio for each product or service. Maybe the ability to add team schedules. I would also like if the coupon or discount amount didn't show up as revenue.

Reasons for Switching to Book Like A Boss

I had the opportunity to do the lifetime deal with appsumo. Well worth it. If they do it again I will tell EVERYONE I know to hop on it. Much better to deal with than simplybook and looks much better than calendly.

Diana from Diana Árbol Ikigai Healing

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Amazed by it's customer support

I spent too many ours trying to set an appointment with my customers all over the world, really a pain, since I use BLAB I really feel like a boss, I can always send a link with the kind of a meeting my customer needs, and they find themselves their place in my agenda according to my availability (connected to my Google Calendar). I HUGE relieve.

Pros

- They are very fast, efficient and fun to ask for support - They planned a list of improvements when I got it and they are accomplish what they promised - It's easy and efficient tool - It works with Zapier, so I connected it to Mailchimp, and my accounting tool - They are improving constantly - They have plenty of tutorials to know how to do the new features - You can use it as an agenda for payed or free services or downloadable products, for single customer or groups

Cons

- That at first was a bit limited (not anymore) - I can't see all my services in a short list - I don't know, I'm sure that if I find something, they'll fix it soon

Michael from Korowai Consulting Ltd

Industry: Mental Health Care

The ultimate in online booking systems...

My experience with Book Like a Boss has been outstanding... the ability to offer clients their own ability to make and cancel appointments without the need to notify me, has saved me many hours in administration every week, giving me more time to focus on services I can offer to enhance profit.

Pros

I have run several small businesses where online booking was the dream... but once I was referred to 'Book Like a Boss' my goal was finally achievable. For the vast majority of purposes this booking system is easy to navigate, offers extensive flexibility and options to bookings for either the individual or group, along with seamless integration to Outlook calendar.

Cons

There are only a few moments of hesitation with this system, where appointments created aren't displayed online until the appropriate links are made through the 'embeds' link, but once this is understood I have found it amazingly easy to created multiple diaries for different days and town in which I work each week.

Jennifer from Smart Creative Social

Making so much moolah!

I used to spend a ton of time scheduling meetings over email, trying to collect payment, and setting up zoom calls. Now I can share my book like a boss links and people can choose the product and appointment time that's right for them and works within my schedule, and everything is set up automatically. Don't have to mess around with zoom calls, they can reschedule if they need to, I can reschedule them if I need to, and payment is collected at the time that they booked. Now if anybody asks "hey can I book an appointment with you" or "do you have an audit that I can take" or "can I get a coaching call" I can just send them the link and I don't have to spend all this time negotiating over email.

Pros

It's so easy for clients to use to book appointments, audits, and coaching calls. I love that it allows free calls, coupons, and prepayment upon booking. It's helped me get rid of tire kickers and attract serious clients because of the payment feature. Rescheduling is extremely easy for the owner and clients. The zoom integration creates scheduled zoom calls for the bookings automatically, saving me so much time! The automatic appointment reminders have cut down on no-shows!

Cons

The scheduling is a little hard to do with the sliders. I'd love to see all the schedules at a glance instead of having to open each product or appointment to see it's individual schedule if I want to make adjustments.

Jonathan from The Asset

Scheduling with Style

Wonderful company, great team of people behind the product - offers good flexibility for those wanting to display their schedule on their own site or on an included bookme url

Pros

I love how this tool also gives users a dashboard to display their services - works great for people and entrepreneurs who haven't the time, skill or money to put a website up

Cons

The interface for setting up various services is a little clunky and poorly laid out in a few places - it could also use some additional features like polling for group meetings

Cost and integration

Cost, functionality, customization

Aaron from Aaron Krall

The last booking tool you'll ever need

I love everything about them. I've replaced Calendly, paypal and checkout pages with them. I just send a client a link to my booking page, they book and pay, and it's all done. Before I had to send them to a checkout page, then once they paid, I'd need to send them a calendly link. It's made scheduling and consulting so much easier. I'm a Boss for life.

Pros

- Customers can pay and book at the same time - Complete customization of the booking pages - Granular control over times availability and dates available. - Can connect my Zoom account, rooms are created automatically - Can setup as many reminders as I need - Easy for me or clients to reschedule if needed - Connects to all my google calendars - Can connect my own domain

Cons

- can't customize the emails. Not a big deal because I like the emails as they are, but still would like to be able to customize them.

Response from Book Like A Boss

Replied November 2018

Thank you Aaron, it is truly an honor to have you on board! Keep Rocking the SaaS!

Bryan from Springhouse Worship & Arts Center

My #1 online booking recommendation

I started using an online booking form for my podcast over 5 years ago. It worked well but eventually I had to move up to a paid plan. Once I found BLAB, I switched over and never looked back. It offered more options and flexibility than my previous booking service and was less expensive. I now book podcast guests, online consultation calls, and more using the same BLAB account. And I can even take payments for paid consultations, all within the BLAB interface.

Pros

I like that I can easily connect multiple calendars and create booking options for a variety of free appointments and paid consultations without paying extra for additional booking pages. The forms are very flexible and can gather the information I need to prepare. Additionally, the reminders are great, the ability to embed a form with custom colors and branding is wonderful, and there are even additional integrations such as Zoom.us booking links and Zapier integrations.

Cons

Because BLAB offers so much, it can be hard to find a single booking page to send a direct link. And the Zapier integration with MailChimp could be a little better.

JUliet from UnWIndtheSoul

Brief Review

It is very user friendly. That is what works for me. I am not so tech but have learnt a lot over the years .. still need the quick and easy tho

Pros

Generally it is pretty easy to get around and set up myself.

Cons

can't say that there is a least. I would like to have the 15 minute option in there in the time section btw

Reasons for Choosing Book Like A Boss

The visual presentation was more attractive. YOuCanBook Me was boring and not as user friendly

Reasons for Switching to Book Like A Boss

Because yours was recommended by my website designer/manager.

Cybil from Solyn Skin Fitness Studio

Industry: Cosmetics

It's A Work in Progress

Overall BLAB is a good system and great for the cost. It's super easy to use and the BLAB developers are working hard to improve it all the time. Their Facebook customer support and community is invaluable for finding workarounds, discussing bugs, and talking about what we wish we had on BLAB next. The BLAB team is an active part of the community and also responds in decent time to any tech/bug queries via the website.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up and get running. On the backend, it took me almost no time to get basic functionality working. On the front end for my clients love how easy it is to use.

Cons

That I don't have enough control over how people book. I really need a product that has coded for more complex bookings. I run a spa and this system needs a TON of workarounds. I feel a lot of it is lazy coding that just wasn't thought through. For example the SMS system texts clients reminders for their appts, but it doesn't include the time in it. This just seems lazy. Also they, thankfully added approval options to the booking so that users have to get the booking approved, but that doesn't seem to be the case when a client reschedules. Why? I need all my appts to get approval - esp the rescheduled ones! These are just a few of the booking holes I've come across. I could go on, but in general if you understand that the BLAB team is working on these issues you know what you're getting into.

Lorna from Lorna Weston-Smyth Coaching and Training

Perfect online schedule

Great platform for booking appointments that has a very professional feel. You can't get much better than this.

Pros

This is great platform and they are always looking to improve it. You can have multiple calendars, some public and some hidden, a professional looking landing page along with testimonials and service description that are different fro each calendar if you want. You can also connect it to your payment process to take payments and to your Zoom account to automatically shcedule a Zoom meeting .

Cons

They are continually updating to remove the bugs and improve the features so what wasn't good is fixed or improved on.

Jonnie from Frontier Business Consulting

Great service - great support - I love it

Does what it says on the tin. Easy to use. Nice personal customer service from the team that actually built it. Has never let me down.

Pros

Book Like A Boss is such a great product. The ability to set up both paid and free appointments is really handy - especially with the payment solution baked in. It connects up to lots of service direct and can also link to Zapier for other requirements. More than anything the service is excellent. I use it and I recommend it all the time.

Cons

Perhaps your main homepage gets a bit cluttered when you have lots of options for people to choose. However I normally link direct to the specific meeting choice so not really a factor.

Matthew from Sapphire Wolf

Pretty Solid Product

Overall, I'm very satisfied with my purchase. I purchased a lifetime deal for BLAB and find that there is extreme value in it. I would definitely recommend this product. However, the market is so saturated with these tools that an alternative can easily be found if someone doesn't need all of the bells and whistles of BLAB - it can be a bit too much to chew for those who need something simple.

Pros

I really like the integration with Zoom and the ability to create unique video meetings when someone books an appointment. I also like being able to take payments for any service or product I provide or sell. Generally there are trade-offs in this area when it comes to these types of features. You may get one, but not both, but with BLAB you do.

Cons

The UI could use a bit of an update and the navigation could be cleaned up a bit or consolidated. Right now it's a bit too complex to figure out which settings are in which area, so it takes some digging between the different panels in order to find the exact thing you're looking for. There's a lot of customization, but it's also hard to tell what you're doing - a preview view would be nice, other than opening an entirely different tab to do so, or at least some sort of live editing mode.

Jennifer from Business Growth Strategies International, LLC

A great calendar system for busy professionals

As a busy professional, I am always in need of having people schedule meetings and appointments with me. It's very easy for me to turn around and give my BLAB schedule link out to people and let them setup a time for us to meet - in person or on the phone/Zoom, etc. Having the BLAB program on my site, in my email signature and more allow me to do more with less of the back-and-forth of the "does this time work for you?" emails and lets me focus on the big picture. I can also use these calendars as campaign landing pages with the FB pixels integrated, I can even retarget people who see my page based on where I send them!

Pros

Ease of use Multiple calendars to allow for mutliple campaigns Easy integrations with Exchange, iCloud, Google Calendar & More Integrations with Zoom, Stripe, PayPal Hidden calendars

Cons

Creating some of the designs for the pages - limiting the number of images in the gallery and branding

Cherlyn from Steps to Happyness

This is a great booking system - but just one thing

Good. I just personally preferred a better UI design so I'm with another scheduling software.

Pros

I have the Appsumo Venti plan and I LOVE the brand removal and 100 SMS reminders/mo add-ons! I've found this software really easy to set up and very robust. It syncs to all of your calendars and also auto-deducts your client's time zones for easy booking. Not just that, you can take payments for appointments (the system integrates with Stripe, Square, & PayPal.) Even though I won't use this feature, but I appreciate the full pages & lite pages where you get to add in an About Me section, social links, videos and testimonials.

Cons

This is just my personal preference, but user interface of the embedded calendar could use some improvement. I find it too small for my taste and not clear enough about the exact day a client is making the appointment on (the date is clear but not so much the day). This is actually why I'm still with Acuity and paying a monthly subscription. I was also dissatisfied with the load time of the calendar, though I'm not 100% sure if that has been fixed at the time of this review, which is another reason why I'm still with Acuity.

Imisa from Career Partner Network

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great value that keeps getting better!

Saves me so much time, allows me to pre-screen people before booking so I can be sure that they are a fit. It helps me put boundaries around time and makes my clients aware also.

Pros

They truly listen to what customers need and they deliver. The software is easy to learn, looks professional from the end user view, and has so many options. the BLAB team takes feedback on what customers need and they keep adding functionality!

Cons

Just waiting on one function, (that may be on the horizon) so I can be 100% free of needing any other options. There are times when I manually want to schedule​ somebody at a time that I have blocked out. I want to be able to do that on my end, without them being able to choose to later reschedule​ and take a time that I don't want to allow client meetings.

My favourite calendar booking software

This has been my favourite calendar booking software because it truly helps to reflect your brand and it is very easy for the end-user (clients).

Pros

I greatly enjoy the customization, look and feel of this software - both for the administrator and for the end-user. It allows you to fully customize everything from the URL, to adding testimonials to colours and more. It has a very professional feel for the end-user and I love that it is a calendar view format.

Cons

Although there is a lot of customization options to utilize, the one thing I don't like is how the testimonials display on the front-end (ordering of name/testimonial) and there isn't much you can do about it.

Almost Perfect

Overall, I've had a positive experience using Book Like a Boss and recommend it.

Pros

I use Book Like a Boss to book demos on a daily basis. Book Like a Boss works reliably, it's flexible enough to handle most scenarios, and it takes a lot of the work out of scheduling/booking, sending reminder emails, etc. The booking flow is dead simple, and it provides a lot of flexibility in setting your availability.

Cons

My biggest gripe with Book Like a Boss is that they don't really let you customize the reminder emails. Those emails are really full of content and I think the no-show rate is higher because the pertinent information isn't easy to see. If they gave you the ability to customize these emails, they'd be the perfect booking solution as far as my needs go.

Elias from Social Geek Digital

Great features and functionality but steep learning curve

I bought this tool on Appsumo and so far it has proved to be crucial to booking meetings with potential clients. It is like a landing page with a lot of features.

Pros

I love all the customizations and features you have to turn your booking calendar into basically a high-performing landing page. You can add stuff like videos, testimonials, graphics, portfolio pieces, Stripe integration, etc..

Cons

It is a bit complicated to undestand all the features and tools. There is definitely a steep learning curve initially. Also, if you embed it on your website it can slow it a little bit.

Flexibility and features.

Response from Book Like A Boss

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We do pride ourselves on being easy to use and we have over 40 videos that can walk you through every step: https://booklikeaboss.com/tutorials We do like to make it feature rich though :)

Linda from Infinite Growth Limited

Industry: Philanthropy

Love it

Great product, great service. Love the different options and products I can have to give my clients the best experience.

Pros

My unique page and flavour I can give the page!

Cons

I have trouble getting the calendar sync with my iPhone so I never see the appointment on my phone. Also haven’t figured out yet how to customise my calendar but I saw there is a way.

Reasons for Switching to Book Like A Boss

Was looking for something better and it was recommended

Sheila from Limitlessly, LLC

Clean, Modern Up to Date User Experience

I've had great support and quick responses and enjoy using the tool. I also really appreciate the continual new features that they release on a regular basis.

Pros

I love this software! I use it myself and I recommend it to all my clients. I appreciate how easy you can setup and configure appointments along with the details available for each appt such as availability, custom fields, reminders and more. You can even identify which calendar you want an appt to go to and which calendar a specific appt should pull availability from. This is more flexibility than most of the current tools on the market.

Cons

The only thing I wish it had that it doesn't yet have is the ability to sell packages of appointments.

Robia from Erickson Parsley & Erie Insurance

Awesome Product, Increased Professional Appearance Immediately

The two main problems Book Like A Boss helped me With was the amount of time going back and forth with clients trying to find dates and time that worked for everyone. The follow up features of sending an email then a text message are amazing too. I feel just those two features save me 15-20 minutes of back and forth communications I no longer have to do myself. So happy!

Pros

My favorite benefit is the time saving scheduling clients each day! Also love the reaction people give when you share your booking/appointment calendar. For a one person business, it truly helps me stand apart from my competitors, and gives me a great first impression professionally.

Cons

Only con, is that I’m not the best with tech and parts of the set up was cumbersome. However the customer service and FAQ videos help me get through it pretty easily and haven’t had much worries once up and running.

Jon from A Clean Slate Maid & Maintenance Service

Industry: Facilities Services

Useful for many different industries

There's only a couple software options available for cleaning services to take online bookings. They are either expensive or have design issues that I didn't like. Book Like a Boss has been very simple for clients to use, and I can put enough information to basically use it as a landing page. Simple, obvious, needs like sending appointment reminders are automatic here, where other services required additional money for that option.

Pros

Easy to set up Connects with my personal calendar Clients found it very simple to use Continue to update and improve

Cons

It's not always obvious to see all options you could use. Easy to get up and running, but then months later notice other things you could have added but didn't know existed. Only real negative for a cleaning company is that our offerings have to be set as complete packages instead of allowing people to customize their service - like choosing a number of bedrooms/bathrooms and have dynamic pricing.

Beverly from beautifullyblessed

Industry: Writing and Editing

Appointment and Booking Software

My overall experience with Book Like A Boss, was simply great. It has all that you need to start a profile for booking and setting up appointments for your business, all in one set up. How great is that. It keeps you organized and on time.

Pros

A great software for freelance businesses just getting off on their feet. Great beginner software to help in keeping track of all your appointments and bookings. It helps in getting you to that next level of business without all the headache. Its easy and manageable. You can put your appointments and booking in this software. It helps you to save time and money. There is a video that helps you to understand when you first start setting up the software. There is a place for payment and messaging to your clients. There is unlimiting booking and appointments.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this software. Its well put together and easy to set up. Perfect name for a perfect software. You definitely feel like a boss.

Alvin from Suncoast Law Office

Industry: Law Practice

I run my business on Book Like A Boss

As stated above, I have a professional services business (a law firm). BLAB has allowed me to free up my time so that I am no longer manually booking appointments.

Pros

I own a law firm and I offer free consultations to potential clients. I also book appointments with my current clients. I love how BLAB helps me to completely automate the scheduling of my appointments. I also like how the BLAB team has been consistently pushing out new features, providing helpful video tutorials, and responding to feedback from users in its Facebook group.

Cons

I need to be able to customize my SMS (text message) appointment reminders. The current SMS reminders are just generic reminders.

BeBe Kelly-Serrato from Pro Executive Coaching

All in One Virtual Assistant and Landing Page

My overall experience has been that it provides productive management of my time and allows me to know when I'm available to my clients and to be paid directly. Also allows for free time to be managed as well and blocks my off time from view to others. In short, I absolutely LOVE IT!

Pros

The ability to sync with other calendars and also to my mobile phone, it's a mini virtual assistant and landing page in one web page. Very affordable for all that it offers and easy to use once it's learned.

Cons

Initially had to figure out how to get it to work with a stand-alone Office 365 Outlook. Had to use Google Sync to Outlook Sync application to force the sync and then push it to BLAB. Now it works and I'm happy.

Aaron from Sylvan Social Technology

Industry: Executive Office

Built like genius, yet easy to use

Saves me a ton of time in appointment-making. Far more powerful than Calend.ly in terms of options.

Pros

Super-powerful; out-of-the-box it handles nearly every circumstance I could want Incredible time-saving Responsive and helpful customer support Attractive UX for me (as admin) and my clients who visit Reliable integration with Google Calendar

Cons

Really it's great. I have had virtually no complaints.

Response from Book Like A Boss

Replied September 2019

Hey Boss, thanks so much for your awesome review! So happy you are enjoying it! Still more to come!

Mark from Huf Consultancy

Book Like A Boss So Simple Even Your Kids Can Do It

Book Like A Boss is a must have tool. It saves tons of time setting appointments.

Pros

Book Like A Boss, also known as, BLAB, is the ultimate tool to schedule an appointment with someone. Just send your ​link to whomever you wish to have a meeting with, and they will be able to choose​ a time slot that you define. The integration with Zoom is very convenient​.

Cons

The BLAB user interface has a steep learning curve. Each time we visit the back office of the system is the start of a new search where functionality​​ is. But once set up, there is luckily not that much time needed in the back office. We do hope some user interface or user experiences change.

Book Like A Boss Makes You Feel Like A Boss

This is a really great software at a great price. When you're just starting out or in the growing stages, this pretty much does everything you need. If you need to have 100% customization, you may want to look somewhere else, but BLAB will do 95% of the work in a user-friendly way.

Pros

Quick setup and fully fleshed out introductory walk through. Easily set up different kinds of meetings for different lengths, availability, and price. You can setup Book Like A Boss to check your personal calendar for your availability, so if you have something you schedule yourself somewhere else, it will not show that time slot as available for a booking. It does this automatically and it's one less thing to worry about. They give you a booking page where you can customize what your page looks like, turning elements on or off.

Cons

The reminder emails lack customization. After someone books, they only get a thank you message that displays on screen. There is no thank you page, you have to do a custom redirect to somewhere else.