• icon"Great start off for beginners. I only did the free trial but I would recommend to others."
  • icon"Very user friendly, affordable, and easy to manage when not in store."
  • icon"I love the ease of convenience and the flawless layout of the app. Best value for the money paid."
  • icon"Customers can give review even if they did not turn up and the customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT] WILL TELL YOU THEY WONT REMOVE IT AND THREATEN YOU."
  • icon"Inability to retract unfair reviews and better customization to text marketing as well as web integration."
  • icon"Daily payouts sent a few days out of each month and are never accurate. Customer service can only forward problems to the developers who never do anything."

All Booksy Reviews

Piotr

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

August 2022

All you need to manage your small beauty shop

Lou

All in one CRM like App

My overall experience was a great experience and i will continue to use this app.

Pros

It acts like a CRM but a great scheduling app.

Cons

None everything is perfect and i would high recommend this to all my entrepreneurs.

Larissa

Wonderful app

My overall experience is wonderful

Pros

It’s easy and accessible, I love that my clients can book when ever they want with out having to go through me.

Cons

I’m not quite sure at the moment, i know there were like two things that i didn’t care for much but, none that comes to mind at this very moment.

Reasons for choosing Booksy

I wanted to give this a try because it wasn’t a top name, i usually like to go with the under for because they are usually better and the customer service is usually better and i was correct

Reasons for switching to Booksy

I love how much easier is was to use

Kariem

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Glass cuts by Memphis

It’s a great app just has a few quirks to work out

Pros

The app is great it helps me keep everybody in order and to create a smooth operating system so I can get everybody out with ease.

Cons

The only dislike I truly have is that it takes a while to get problems sorted out through customer service and that there is no notification there is no email or text message to the business end of the communication if I don’t have my eyes on the app I want to see who is booking or be notified if someone knew his boat

Megan

Industry: Cosmetics

Booksy Witholding Funds

Pros

It offers a payment portal to ensure last minute cancellations and 'no-shows' would still be liable to pay for the artist's time.

Cons

Over R10k worth of deposits have not been paid out within the agreed 5 business days. This is a breach of contract and nothing has been done even after enquiry. I have been using Booksy for over 3 weeks and no payout.

Reasons for switching to Booksy

The payment portals that seem redundant at this point

Definitely the best tool to book your haidresser!

Perfect! The mobile app works amazing and I can't imagine using another tool. Good job Booksy team!

Pros

I use this tool daily to book hairdressers, groomers, barber,s and beauticians. It works perfectly for me as I can choose time and place and price or reschedule and I don't have to call each place every time.

Cons

Not all the places are available at Booksy, but I hope it's only a matter of time. Apart from that everything works well for me!

Response from Booksy

Thanks for letting us know that your enjoying Booksy to book your services. We're so glad to hear it.

Replied June 2021

Chelsey

August 2022

Booksy - good not great for medical office

Good not great.

Pros

I liked the design of the software and it was so convenient to have patients able to book online.

Cons

The booking features could be improved. Booksy had limited capabilities when it came to booking families for appointments at our office. We ran into issues with booking children especially. We were required to input an email address for each patient but couldn’t reuse an email for multiple patients, making it very difficult for the patients without email.

Reasons for switching to Booksy

Our previous scheduling software company was integrating to booksy (buy -out).

Response from Booksy

Thank you for the great feedback! We recently created a new "Family & Friends" function for your clients to make appointments for their children or parents. We hope this solution helps solve the problem you described.

Replied September 2022

Latoria

Perfect Assistant

My overall experience with Booksy is wonderful!!!. The customer service and response time is amazing. There’s nothing more frustrating than being in the middle of trying to do something , needing assistance, but you are unable to connect with help desk or support until the next day.

Pros

The selling point for me was the automatic appointment reminders that are sent to the customers. I used to sit up every night and send out appointment reminders to all of my customers.

Cons

When the sw did not allow for deposits.

Reasons for choosing Booksy

The automatic appointment reminders plus the ability to set my hours within the system.

Reasons for switching to Booksy

I could not set my schedule the way U wanted. My hours differ daily and I wanted that flexibility.

EDUARDO

Powerful tool and easy to use.

Since the implementation of Booksy, we have automated the entire operating system of the salon so that the organization of the agenda of the staff, is done much more efficiently and effectively, additionally have increased our levels of productivity, in addition to customer satisfaction, as they should not wait long to be served, another fundamental aspect is the generation of alert and notifications that keeps active the group of stylist and hairdressers. On the other hand it offers us the possibility of generating financial reports with just one click, the fact of being able to take the invoicing with this tool has been of great help for us.

Pros

Booksy is a platform for scheduling appointments, is very easy to use and configure, does not require learning curve, is also very complete, has a self-service portal built so that your customers can self-manage and make the reservation in the agenda with the professional of their choice, additionally, provides other benefits such as: staff planning, real-time scheduling and automated appointment management, point of sale (POS) and a powerful marketing and loyalty tool. Its layout of the board is very visual which facilitates having the most timely information at your fingertips. It has a very affordable price and in general it is a very functional program.

Cons

It is necessary to incorporate the inventory control functionality so we can centralize all administrative aspects of salon management with this tool.

Eduardo

October 2022

Oque eu penso do BOOKSY

Em geral é uma ferramenta bastante usada por mim, que dá um ótimo benefício em gestão ao meu negócio.

Pros

Gosto da forma de gestão de agendamentos, da plataforma em si, na interface e é prática e simples, e dos recursos que me beneficiam muito no meu negócio de tatuagem..

Cons

Eu tenho objeções em relação ao aplicativo, é lento na maioria das vezes, poderiam melhorar muitas coisas...

¿ukasz

Just Easy Booking.

I think its worth to give it a try if have some bussines that need scheduling and want it to have online.

Pros

Booksy is great website , its super easy to make an account and to book yourself anything you need (ex.barber).

Cons

Nothing really bad, everything working as it should. Scheduling, booking, reminders. Just fine.

Jillienne

October 2022

Setting Appointments

Pros

This is an amazing website to go through when booking appointments with a business.

Cons

I dont like that it doesnt necessarily send out reminders.

Response from Booksy

Thanks for the feedback! We're so happy you're enjoying your experience.

Replied November 2022

Booksy Review

Foxy has solve so many problems in my business that allows people to give me reviews pay a fair appointments in advance it text them emails them and make sure that I don’t have to spend my time answering phone calls and text

Pros

But I could use this as a point of sale versus paying for square and PayPal also that Clients could pay me in advance and I can vary the amounts

Cons

Help desk on different time zone, and constant emails

Ease of use and cost

Ease of use

Troy

Its Hard to teach an old barber new tricks!

I get people who look me up on booksy. People will find you and you will begin to develope a following after great reviews. People who move to las vegas are new to the Valley. They need a barber . They find me on Booksy. In thier area. Booksy pulls it up. Experience 2 to 3 people a week that i normally wouldnt have gotten if not for booksy. It truly pays for itself if you get just 1 new person a month from of Booksy.

Pros

It was Simple! The software was easy to maneuver around on my android. It frees my hands up and my time . Which is a valuable thing in the barber industry . Book and keep moving. Love.it.

Cons

This wouldn't fall under the category of dislike necessarily! But, it would be nice to have some picture or photo of what the person looks like. Walking into a busy shop. There have been times that person walks in the shop and I can not identify them. They sit. If I could have an IDEA or better idea of the person of their hair height and photo ..something. Uber does it. Technology takes away the personal connection. Late nights in my shop to open a barbershop door to whomever that booked on booksy. Let me see your face before i open the door to the shop. Or get into a strange vehicle for a ride home.. with a stranger... GETIT. MAKE IT MANDATORY TO UPLOAD A PICTURE ON 1ST VISITS. I THINK THAT WOULD BE AWESOMEEEE...THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Recommend by a friend.

Chantelle

Best Software

I love it. Its awesome! And the help is always friendly even when you have silly questions they are always willing to help.

Pros

I have used booksy a long time ago when they just started, then went back on the books and paper for a while, then they came to see me and i saw so many upgrades and features, i dont use any other apps, they are the best of the best in salon business, i can do anything and everything i need to. Amazing software, easy and user friendly. I LOVE IT!

Cons

I Have nothing negative to say. Except for the gallery could be easier to use.... if you click on a pic and want to go back it takes you to the top again. if you could go back and stay where you are that would be great otherwise you have to keep scrolling down. or if they could add in sections in the gallery like example.. in the salon business. say you have a full service salon. in one folder Nails, in another folder , Hair, ect. that would be awesome. or to categorize the peoples images in the salon. for example.... (Me) Chantelle and all my images under my name in a folder separate from Dee or sons images. so that way everyone creates their own profiles.

DESIREE

Great service

besides the few glitches i have had a pleasant experience with booksy. I like how it is integrated with GOOGLE, Instagram, and FB.

Pros

besides the customer service i like that i can send booking reminders to customers as well as they get an automated message to leave a review I can post reviews to my IG Its integrated with GOOGLE, FB and IG I can post pictures to my profile

Cons

when sending confirmations it does not give the client an option to click on "confirm" rather it just send the confirmation. the photos that come on my fb page does not reflect my service for example- there is a picture under each service and sometimes a guy/girl is having a laser treatment and I work with waxing. my cancellation policy and my no-show policy are different and I wish i could use both depending on the circumstance.

Reasons for choosing Booksy

i see booksy as a fast growing company that will be adding new features and I wanted my business to be a part of that.

Industry: Cosmetics