All CatchApp Bookings Reviews

Todd

August 2022

Easier than ever to make appointments now!

Overall, it has been a great experience and the price is reasonable.

Pros

It was very easy to set up this system and integrate it with all of our other systems such as G Suite and with Monday.com. Support is very fast and helpful.

Cons

I have been unable to find this on a mobile version.

Reasons for choosing CatchApp Bookings

It was the cheapest and had best design.

Christina

November 2022

Great for Mompreneurs

If you're looking for a great online appointment scheduler, CatchApp Booking is the way to go! It's super easy to use and has a ton of great features to manage the "Mompreneur" life. I've been using it for a few months now, and it's really helped me keep track of my children's appointments, follow up with clients on the go (SMS or email), and see organize all of my appointments in one place (personal and business). I would definitely recommend it to any multi-tasker looking for a great online scheduling tool!

Pros

With the embed anywhere option, I can book more appointments because it reduces back-and-forth email. This app helps take my mind off the "did I book for this time or that" query. The SMS/email reminder and rescheduling option take the stress and anxiety off when either my client or my team has to change the appointment time. A few simple clicks and we are still in good communication with the client. One more note: you have the option to host multiple brands. This is a huge deal, as a solopreneur could ideally simplify all of their businesses under one app and get rid of the "side hustle juggle".

Cons

There have not been any roadblocks experienced with this software as of yet. If there are any limitations based on our case, I have not discovered them.

Reasons for choosing CatchApp Bookings

CatchApp offered more customization using my own domain. This way, my branding is consistent.

Reasons for switching to CatchApp Bookings

I switched because of the custom domain/embeddable features and the price structure.

Carly

Skin+ Review

Pros

I like that is connects with zoom and Stripe

Cons

Messed up booking times, I have had several clients with a different time than I had on my end even when it's the same time zone. I also do not like that when someone cancels, I cannot tell who it was because there is no name on the cancelation email.

Response from CatchApp

Hi Carly - each time a cancellation is made, a name and full cancellation details are displayed. Your invitees view the times offered on their timezone, and even have the ability to change timezones to suit their needs.

Replied September 2022

Vincent

Great for time saving!

Pros

Such an easy process, you can easily just send a link to your clients when they need to book. the time slots are clear and easy to understand. Nice time saving productw

Cons

The looks of the platform could definitily better. The ease of accessing multiple emails on the same booking or on separate bookings. Make it so we can book longer time slots for bigger event or for full day schedule. I've had a few issues with the GOOGLE meet invitation that is linked to the event. My clients and i have 2 spearate link.

Response from CatchApp

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are working on offering longer time slots very soon. Actually, you will be able to create time slots of any duration shortly. Regarding Google Meet; it shouldn't be the case that the link is different for you and for your invitees. Each meeting scheduled with Google Meet creates its own unique link, but it's the same for both the account holder, and the invitee.

Michel

The perfect scheduling companion

Each use of CatchApp means at least 2 interactions (emails or calls) saved... Altogether a wonderful time saver.

Pros

Beyond all the usual features of a great scheduling app, CatchApp Bookings enables you to create bespoke links for specific meeting purposes, with their own duration, title and comment. That's an extra time saver for power users like me.

Cons

When scheduling a Teams meeting as part of the booking, the link is not directly clickable in the invite... This detail should be fixed so the experience is even smoother. Not a showstopper though.

Better and cheaper

Response from CatchApp

Thank you for the great review Michel! We've taken your feedback on board, and will soon be hyperlinking the MS Teams link in the Microsoft calendars.

Replied August 2022

ANDRI

My clients love it!

The company provides excellent onboarding, which got me set up over a short video call, and excellent customer service any time I needed to reach out. I highly recommend this to anyone who accepts client appointments!

Pros

I’m a nutritionist, and have around 15-20 client appointments each day. It was taking hours each week just to book client appointments and most were booked over the phone, until I set up CatchApp Bookings. It’s not only saving me time, it has psychologically had a very positive effect on me as I now focus on the appointments instead of wasting time scheduling them! When clients text me requesting an appointment, I respond with my bookings link and the appointment is booked! Same with emails, and my social media. And, because the clients receive a reminder, this has also cut down no-shows.

Cons

There is nothing to report!! The software is an excellent way to book my appointments and have the organized!

Reasons for choosing CatchApp Bookings

It's easy to set it up, easy to use from me and my assistant, and my clients are easily use it and they love it! My clients are booking their appointments anytime, any day!

Clive

Clive’s Review

Very good - I’m very happy with it and the customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] anytime I had an issue - very efficient and professional with a great attitude

Pros

The time it saves me, all the different features and the affordable cost

Cons

The reminder emails - I have to take out extra storage to allow for all the emails - I also have to turn off all the Google Calendar reminders manually

It’s the best

Response from CatchApp

Hello Clive - thank you for the great review, and for your business! Regarding the reminder emails, we will soon be launching customisation of these to make life easier.

Replied September 2022

Efrosyni

Great Timesaver

Easy to use,

Pros

Using CatchApp has been such a time saver! Now I don't have to spend so much time back and forth trying to set up an appointment - I simply send my link and they can book it.

Cons

the multiple calendars was a bit confusing at the beginning but better once I got used to it.

AirMaths Catchapp review

Pros

CatchApp is a convenient scheduling tool that our students find really easy to directly book tutors for lessons. The ease of use and convenience has increased our bookings by 40%.

Cons

The app would be improved once it offers recurring bookings. Having spoken with the team, they mentioned that this is a feature they are currently working on implementing, so excited to use this!

Reasons for choosing CatchApp Bookings

I felt that Catch App offered higher quality customer service, The team were very friendly and helpful in onboarding our tutors and have been very responsive to queries.

Reasons for switching to CatchApp Bookings

A great fit for any industry

Pros

Finding time to meet people is hard, but CatchApp streamlines the booking process to essentially 5 mins a week— before I was spending hours co-ordinating with people to find a time. Pleased to say that this is a great solution at a very decent price point.

Cons

Honestly nothing; wish I could get everyone using this as it’s a lot less buggy than Calendly

Andy

December 2021

Useful software with good integrations

It has been useful to manage bookings and have them integrated into our website and other systems

Pros

Good integrations with other software and support

Cons

Too many email notifications, request to share updates when changing availability calendar that can't be switched off

Response from CatchApp

Hi Andy, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Regarding the email notifications, we will soon have the option to customise these to your preferences. The request to share updates when changing availability will also be removed soon, because we are increasing the places from where you can do this, and it will be clearer. best regards, The CatchApp team

Replied December 2021

Works perfectly - doubled my business!

I started the free trial, set it up and tested it for a few days. Before activating my subscription I spoke to the team. They went on a zoom call and helped me customize to my workflows, sync it with my crm and create automations that save me even more time. Very impressed!

Pros

It was really easy to set up, and now that my clients have the booking page, my repeat bookings have more than doubled. Also missed appointments or no-shows has been reduced by over 70% to what it was before I started using this mainly due to the text reminders.

Cons

Nothing crucial missing. Everything I needed to do was included in the features.

Anna

Easy to use and saved me time immediately!

The product is easy to use and set up - self explanatory really. The team are really helpful and open to help too!!

Pros

It allows me to schedule appointments for viewings into my diary without having to actively focus on it, freeing up my headspace for other activities - all while ensuring that I am reminded to prepare and attend these appointments!!

Cons

Overall I am really happy with the product so far, I was interested in setting up multiple event types so if this comes soon that would be great!

Omar

Expensive Application

Pros

The application is ideal for large enterprise with focus on strategic capturing of customers and meetings.

Cons

The application is extremely expensive compared to other software and industry.

The overall cost

Response from CatchApp

Hello Omar, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We noted that you find the application is ideal for large enterprise with focus on strategic capturing of customers and meetings. However, you stated that it is not good value for money. It is important to note that the pricing we offer for larger accounts of more than 50 users is substantially cheaper than the single-account pricing on our website. Please get in contact with us to discuss custom pricing for your needs.

Industry: Railroad Manufacture

Great

Great

Pros

Ease of use for scheduling my day around my work and out of work lifestyle

Cons

Not permanently free, otherwise its a great app probably best for the creators to add ads and do a one off fee for no ads

Kit