• Pros

• "Simple to implement and useful tool for service providers wanting an easy way to get online bookings. Sync with google calendar and set reminders. "

• "It works brilliantly and does everything u need it to do. Really been a huge help for me and my company. Saved me hour and of work. "

• "Founder cares and is helpful. Product simply works. Interface is modern"

• Cons

• "I find it difficult to mention something that is a downside for me. Perhaps the only thing is I would like it to have a whitelabel. But it's not disturbing for me so I am satisfied with what I have."

• "I would like the free plan to have more features than it has now. I tried the "Solo" plan and it was difficult to come back to the basic plan. I would really love to have email follow-ups. "

• "I just needed a tool to embed in my emails and synchronize my calendar and I am happy with these. To understand what needs improvement, I guess one needs to use all of the features"

Browse Cogsworth Reviews

Shade from Peacock Shades

My GO-TO Appointment tool!

A joy to use! Cogsworth allows me look very professional when my clients need to schedule some time.

Pros

Cogsworth is feature-pack and so intuitive to use. Some of the features include multiple services, calendar integration, payment, buffer times, ability to select different types of meeting locations (physical location, online, etc), group bookings and the list goes on! In addition, I love how intuitive the tool is! It's easy to get setup and running FAST!

Cons

Honestly, there's really nothing I don't like about the software! The founder is open to suggestions and feedback and has implemented a lot of things based on feedback!

Sirarpi from Incredo

The most time-saving and flexible software I could have found

When I was having a research on what to use for my appointments, the name itself was eye-catching and positive to me so I got interested and captured with Cogsworth. It reminded me of my childhood, winter time, watching Beauty and the Beast where there was this Cogsworth character. Cogsworth.com gave me the impression I am safe and will manage my time effectively. Whenever I get an email with the name of the company, it kind of relieves my stress. I am a digital marketing specialist and making appointments is one of the key indicators on how professionally I can handle my meetings without spending more time.

Pros

1. No credit card required when signing up Lots of times I didn’t sign up for a tool or a service as they required a credit card and after the trial, took money from my card without any notification. 2. It is very easy to set up 3. You can schedule multiple events 4. The form is easy to fill out 5. It is cloud-based which means I don’t have to download an app (I am always low on memory) 6. You can ask questions to the people you are going to have an appointment with

Cons

You don't have the ability to change the way the form from one question at a time to displaying all questions at once.

Segayi from CoreTechUg , ManotoLabs

Software Review

Pros

It meets all the user requirements all the automated simple requirements that the customer needs to work with when using the software... Its simply interesting and amazing

Cons

Nothing mainly the only least thing I have about the software is nothing mainly it meets all my requirements

Nelli from Incredo

A software worth having

Even if I change my workplace, I would recommend Cogsworth in new workplaces as it is really time-effective and worth having.

Pros

I started using Cogsworth by chance as the company I am employed in, is using it. I remember having a time management meeting and were brainstorming how to reduce time spent on administrative tasks. As we spent too much time on making international calls, writing too many emails for scheduling a single appointment, was one of the most time-consuming tasks. One of the employees suggested using an appointment scheduling software and based on her previous experience, we chose Cogsworth. Now we concentrate our marketing and sales efforts on more important tasks; the times of sending three to four emails is gone.

Cons

The analytics needs to be improved. Information like who intended to schedule an event but left it undone or halfway. It will help me analyze their behavior and check if there is any step the user is avoiding to fill in.

Tigran from Incredo

All my colleagues started using Cogsworth, too

When it comes to choosing an appointment scheduling software, I definitely recommend using Cogsworth. As they have a watermark, all of our clients and colleagues started using it. I am happy to have this positive influence on them

Pros

I am a highly organized person and keeping everything in order is a high priority for me. With Cogsworth, I feel relaxed as I am sure all the meetings are arranged accordingly. I share my my available time with my colleagues, boss and the clients. Cogsworth helps me stand out as a professional who saves time and efforts. Nothing makes me happier than sending a link, just asking to choose a date for the meeting. There can be no misunderstanding on the scheduled appointment.

Cons

My choice of an appointment tool has never been questioned as I carefully choose all the tools and software to work with. This is why I love Cogsworth and there has never been any significant feature that annoyed me

Smart Booking made easy

During this trial period, I've tested just about all the features of Cogsworth, except for the Webhooks, which is not currently available during the Trial period. It has a lot of Potential, but seeing the ADDONS on their webpage, i think subscription costs will eventually increase even for 3 businesses sharing the cost.

Pros

We are currently looking to buy a subscription to this service, since it is really convenient for Customers to book a meeting via our website. Their portal is pretty much straightforward and easy to setup. It is also easy to integrate the code to our existing website.

Cons

Maybe the least liked about Cogsworth is the portal booking interface. It needs a lot of rework as the customer can only see a week and then click on NEXT until he / she reaches the date he wants. There should be options for a MONTH view at least and then. Also after booking confirmation, there is NO LINK to BOOK ANOTHER SERVICE. There is also very minimal customizations you can do with the booking page. I was hoping it would be like booking a HOTEL.

Andranik from Clothing

A lot of useful and time-saving features for arranging a meeting

If you need an appointment-making software which is easy to use and saves time, has canned responses, Cogsworth is something you will like

Pros

Cogsworth makes it easier for me to organize thousands of interviews. I keep everything organized and still have time to rest, no confusion or overbooking. If there are various topics that I want to discuss, I can create multiple events and they can choose the one related to them. You can also ask questions to the person you are going to have an appointment with. To make their job easier, you can give them multiple choice, mark required fields and fields you would like to know but it’s not compulsory. There are stored responses which help save time and generate ideas. It is really effective for me and for my professional level. Apart from saving time, it enables you to get valuable information and make better communication, prepare better arguments for your target audience.

Cons

It does not let me white label. Sometimes I want the person not to know what software I used so that they think I have done some magic work. Other than that, I am satisfied with both the plan and the price.

Sahakanush from Vanadzor Medical Center

No back-and-forth emails needed!

Problems that Cogsworth solved for me a) Saved my time b) Makes everything look more professional c) No need for an assistant d) No missed appointment

Pros

Cogsworth website is very easy to navigate and find the information you need. When I signed up, it was really fast to send an email and verify my account. This step was very fast and easy, I liked it a lot. This was my first impression of Cogsworth and for me, it showed the care and attention for their product and their job the team has. Scheduling is so simple and lets me do everything in no time

Cons

Marcela from PicsArt Inc.

Easier to do business and improve conversion rates

Pros

When a person wants to connect with you and make an appointment after the lead chooses the topic of the appointment, my available date and time slot, I ask for their name and the email so that I can send them customized emails. This is a good way of lead nurturing as you know that if the lead contacted you, wants an appointment with you, he is already in the consideration stage and all I need to give them is guidance, sometimes discounts and special offers. This increases the chance of turning the lead into an actual customer. I not only save time but also my marketing efforts and budget on it as now me and my team generate leads easier than before using Cogsworth. I also like the idea of having Privacy and Policy section right under the booking info. So if the lead is concerned about their privacy and how we are going to use their information, they can read all the necessary information.

Cons

I find it difficult to find something I would say I don’t like. I am happy with the features.

Melvin from Dynamic Presence

Great Booking System for Local Business Service Providers

Great experience

Pros

Makes booking easy with either assigned landing page or easily integrate into own web app. The configs are self-explanatory. Team members (under Staff) and Google calendar sync feature. Another big plus is the email signature which has a CTA to your booking page.

Cons

For the affordable pricing, nothing to dislike for the features given.

Tamara from Arabkir Medical Center

Very useful to manage time and have organized, scheduled days and events

Pros

While making an appointment, Cogsworth step by step guides you on what to do and on the third step, it gives you the overall image of the appointment. You see the date, time, the city and the country you are in, you also see similar information of your partners. If you want to have more information on the person contacting you, you can ask them questions like "What's your name?", "What's your email"? "What's your phone number?" and other necessary questions for knowing who you are going to have an appointment with. For a doctor, this is very useful as I can add questions to know which patient has a certain problem. You will never miss anything as you get notifications. You can even choose to get an SMS if you are going to be without an internet for a while.

Cons

The software doesn't support Indian specific payment gateways

Kristin from Smart Results

Industry: Computer Networking

100% transparency into my business

Pros

It is transparent and all the team members can see who's booked when, when they have available time and if the person chose a team member or gave no preference who they will talk to. Based on this, we judge the team's performance and discuss why website visitors chose that very team member over others. This has been really helpful and the need to spend more time on discussion and communication lessened due to the fact that nobody needs to prove us anything; the result is just there!

Cons

There is no backend translation, only front-end. There is no translation of user interface into other languages, you can only translate the booking form.

Maya from Osiris Web Studio

Simple Booking System for Local Businesses

Pleasantly pleased at how easy to start collecting appointments and leads

Pros

Im amazed at how easy to start setting up online bookings and appointments. Keep your identity/brand consistent with logo upload and use the custom fields provided (drag drop editor) to collect the type of input you require. Everything is hosted by cogsworth so there's no need for domain and web hosting. Time-saver and syncs with my Google calendar too.

Cons

How about setting up country filters to block out spams? In some scenarios, service providers (eg. handyman repairs, etc) only need online leads/ bookings from local areas and not elsewhere (eg. other countries).

Tigran from Incredo

It is a good software for managing your business, personal and other schedules.

When at first I read the name, I have not thought that it is a page for making notifications and setting up a personal schedule. But after registration, it was much easier because it has an even short tutorial about how to use the software. Also, it has many different ways of making meetings, and you can plan your whole day. Cogsworth solved lots of my scheduling and appointment issues, saved lots of my time and efforts on connecting with my colleagues and clients. It is a good software for managing your business, personal and other schedules.

Pros

It is very fast and easy to set up a meeting or change something in the schedule. Also, the website can be connected to users mail, and it will notify them about your upcoming meetings. It makes their job easier and they don’t have to make lots of clicks, go to a landing page.

Cons

It doesn’t have email marketing as part of the platform. I do get notifications about my scheduled events but as a marketing strategy, they don’t send emails like newsletters, reminders to upgrade to the paid plan and so on.

Hamlet from Vanadzor State University

I wish I Discovered Congsworth erlier

Pros

I used to write thousands of emails to people I needed to make appointments with. When I first leant about Cogsworth, I thought it would just save a couple of minues of my time. But it turned out that I saved lots of time, not just a couple of minutes! Also, I am not good at soft skills so writing emails is usually a torture for me. I need to check everything thousands of times before sending it. Now, with Cogsworth, I just embed it in my email and the person chooses an available time slot. Additionally, sometimes I add some questions for the person to answer and it helps me sound more professional, as though I never forget anything.

Cons

Sofia from OneClick Tutors Inc.

Super easy to use, great way to schedule!

Pros

I am able to completely customize my availability within the system. It also links to my Google calendar, so it updates itself when I make certain times busy on my schedule. I also like that it sends an automated accept from the person scheduling with me, that way I don't have to scratch and claw to grab that accept.

Cons

I wish Cogsworth synced with my Gmail to create a full calendar view within my email so my clients don't have to go through the trouble of clicking the link, then finding the day and time.

Serena from JCM Interior

Accept Online Booking Hassle-free

Pros

- Anyone (even our new admin) can create a customized clean-looking online booking calendar with Cogsworth's drag and drop form builder. - What we like is also the capability to send sms reminders to customers on their upcoming appointments. - Easily integrate into website or use their url as landing page

Cons

Most of the features which make Cogsworth amazing seems to chargeable as a recurring subscription. Personally we think is rather costly when you start adding up all the amounts.

Ye from Dynamic Presence

Productivity Booking Slots

Fits certain industry service providers who offer free consultation

Pros

Cons

Prefer cname flexibility instead of just an iframe embed alternative into our own branded domains. Another plus point would be online payment integration. Usecase - our consultation professionals charge by hour slots and only upon payment received, the booking slot gets confirmed.

Tigran from Backtocart

Perfect for startups

Pros

There are a couple of services our startup has and with Cogsworth's help, we are able to let our customers choose the service they want to talk about. As we get their emails, it becomes easier for us to contact them as leads. Our team has scheduled working hours so the job

Cons

There is no appointment buffering; I hope it will be released soon.

David from Incredo

Simple to arrange meetings

I am happy our company suggested using Cogsworth. It makes my whole week arranged and stress-free.

Pros

When you have lots of tasks to do and one of them is communicating with the clients, you never want to miss a second of your time on extra administrative tasks. Now I just share my appointment link with external people and they are able to book time with me. And when they select a time period, Cogsworth shows the available time.

Cons

It is relatively new and the features that I need, are marked as "Coming soon". I need "Custom staff timezones" feaure and once it is available, there is nothing else I require from this appontment scheduling software

Liana from Incredo

New and Useful Software!

I can see that this software is improving and adding new features. I already like what they have on their plans and would like them to have a better on-boarding.

Pros

Usually, I use new tools and software considering the fact that they base their efforts on the drawbacks of already existing similar tools/software. Cogsworth is just what I need. I just spend a couple of minutes opening 30-minute time slots and send it to the people I am going to talk to. Then I go do my business and at the end of the day, I check my appointments for the next day. Easy and affordable! I like it that you can choose to ask questions to your partners. It gives you an idea on what to base your speech

Cons

There should be a better on-boarding. There is a guidance, a tutorial but if the setup was done one by one, meaning they guide you to set up your calendar, then give the embed code which you could choose to skip. And all the setups could go this way, it would be easier for everyone to quickly be on-boarded.

Jonathan from APOS Institute

Be the boss, Fill your calendar!

I've never had much of a problem with the software. Whenever I did the owner would always go out of his way to fix the problem or guide me on fixing it myself.

Pros

Easy, intuitive and simple to use. The software does a great job at making the hassles of booking simple.

Cons

The only major drawback here is that the software is still growing. But despite that, there are hundreds of addons which make this program usable right out of the box!

Luis from KSE Academy

Great scheduling service

I am very happy with Cogsworth and how it's helping me build my business online, saving me time setting up online lessons.

Pros

I love Cogsworth's UI and how simple it is to set up services and start using it to get some appointments. I'm using it to get some bookings for online English lessons and so far it's great.

Cons

The only problem is that you neet to purchase add-ons separately for recurring appointments, payments, etc. I believe this should already be included, but I suppose it's a good business strategy for the founders.

Brent from Rocket Grove Creative Studios

A well-polished scheduling app

I've enjoyed using Cogsworth so far. I have been looking for an easy to use scheduler for a while, and Cogsworth is the first I've used where the product was ready AND the price was still reasonable.

Pros

Cogsworth is full-featured and ready for primetime. While it might not have every single feature out there, it's pretty robust and flexible. I love that I can embed my scheduler in my live chat or anywhere else on my site, or a popup. I also love that I can set up flexible notifications and reminders for both me and the client. The app is easy to use and doesn't get in the way, and the onboarding is excellent.

Cons

No payment processing yet. I'm told this is coming at some point, but this is a huge feature and will help make things better. You can use a third party processor if you know how to set up webhooks, but it would be nice to be able to do it right in Cogsworth.

Krishna from Krishna Lou

Good for team bookings

Good design and easy to use, but too many features you have to pay as add-ons

Pros

Cool design, makes it easy for my clients to book an appointment with other members in the team and we don't have to worry about each other's availability because we can connect our own calendars.

Cons

The simple feature of displaying available time when you click on a date is lacking. It's only available if you get an add-on. Actually a lot of features are unavailable unless you get the add-on for it.

Phillip from Home Design Base

Non-hassle way to get online appointment

Will consider to move away because of their pricing strategy

Pros

Is easy to configure (using their drag-drop form builder) and start accepting online bookings (embed or url-based), which 2-way sync with our gmail. The form widget has a clean and non-clutter UI, which is a big plus - no distractions.

Cons

Every seemingly small features like booking redirection, pretty url, Google analytics tracking, etc is chargeable. Though it dont seem much but everything adds up quickly.

Artavazd from Incredo

Sync with calendar and wait for it

Now I am happier with my productivity and this is mainly due to Cogsworth

Pros

Now it is much easier for me to have meetings. As a developer, I am an introvert with poor writing skills. This tool solved my problem of getting stressed every time I had to write an email for an appointment

Arsen from FMD K&L

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

One of the best tools that helped me

This is really helpful not only for businesses but also for others who have lots of appointments and need to have a tool to help. For me, using Cogsworth is equal to saving approximately 1.5 hours a day.

Pros

Cogsworth is like my personal assistant but without a voice. I like the way everything works in Cogsworth. Everything is organized and it is really easy to use.

Cons

I think they should improve automated emails they send to their users. I regularly check my emails, even promotional ones.

Haik from Algorithm Solutions LLC

Effortless appointment scheduling

Pros

When I learned I can schedule my appointments this easily, I suggested the company I am working for to use this software. And now everyone in the company uses it. We are all happy to have made our job easier. We no longer write emails to our clients. Especially in our development department, everyone likes Cogsworth as they never liked communicating via emails. We are also planning to use this software as a lead generation tool by embedding it in our website.

Cons

As I was the one to suggest this software, I had a thorough look at its features and the pricing. There is nothing in this tool that I dislike. Especially when the free plan offers all the basic features need for our job

Ernest from BlueNet Armenia

Industry: Program Development

It’s a good software for a busy person to make his all work day ready, and not to forget about a mee

It is a good software to use if not being able to alter font and sizes is not a high priority for you. I like how easy it is to use and the short tutorials in case you don’t want to figure everything out on your own. Now I don't have to communicate with anyone who I want to have an appointment and even the people who want to see how busy I am. The evidence is there

Pros

It is very fast and easy to make your all day ready. If you need to make an important note, you can change its color or have an alarm as a reminder. You can custom staff schedules which makes your appointments, inviting new people easier. Also, it can make a notification for a short time period. One of the advantages is that it has a history, and you can always find your previous notes too. Also, it has a free plan which has all the necessary features I need. It makes my schedule transparent and whenever my boss wants to see my load, he can have a look at the time slots and understand it himself.

Cons

You can't alter fonts and sizes. Sometimes I want to get creative and change the fonts but it’s not possible here.

Fraser from 1000steps

Brillant

Love it. Huge fan. Will recommend to all my clients. Super fast to respond to queries too. Test them and see

Pros

Cons

None really. Maybe it’s a new product and had a few things that are coming. Also no app. But that’s all ok really.

Brian from Two Sigma

Great experience!

Pros

After looking through other similar programs, I found Cogsworth to be the one that could offer me exactly what I needed and at a competitive price. Not only does Cogsworth allow me to schedule multiple events with subsequent follow up emails and such, but it also links up to my Google calendar so I am always up to date about what is going on. I love that it is user-friendly and that I am able to navigate very easily through my dashboard.

Cons

The only con I would have is that it doesn't seem as if I can separate my events on Cogsworth to separate events on Google Calendar. It only allows me to link to one calendar on Google.

Rodney from Rifkin & Raanan

Outputs are remarkable

Pros

Customers book their dental appointments by using this software, outputs are remarkable. Confirmation comes automatically on the phone number and email. The tutorial video is really helpful.

Cons

Processing of the website is quite slow, optimization is required.

My own experience

Pros

I have tried it, and i really like the integration with the other calendars and other people as well. I like the system where others can book online into the calendar. Its integration and automation is the biggest advantage that I like the most, plus its easy, fast and saves time.

Cons

I dont see any particular reason to dislike, since its made in a very minimalist way. I have all that I need and nothing extra. If we have more analytics in it, and more sophisticated tracking system that would be great, again it is just nice to have feature.

Marine from 7smarts

very useful

Cogsworth saves my time and calendar synchronization is pretty easy

Pros

Cogsworth has been very effective in terms of managing my meetings and office hours. We are getting more and more clients and not having to write them thousands of emails saves my time. Embedding Cogsworth in my email, adding it to my Google calendar is just what I need.

Cons

I would like it to have a watermark. And also, there are some payment gateways not available.

Carl from JasonL

Industry: Furniture

Awesome support and really useful service

Just a tremendous amount of time saved, and efficiency gains.

Pros

I love that it actually works and saves me time and gets me appointments. I am on the free plan, contemplating the upgrade which at this stage is a bit expensive, but Boris tells me that new pricing tiers are imminent.

Cons

Its still a little new, so features are 90% there. Pricing is the next big thing, but both of these things will be fixed according to the CEO.

Makes you look professional. Easy and intuitive to use with plenty of documentation.

Pros

The video tutorials are great. It is more than just a calendar appointment setter, it allows you to specify your services where clients can specifically book you for them. It's a great small business tool that saves valuable time. The UI itself is blazing fast and easy to use.

Cons

Very hard to come up with dislikes actually. If anything, I am not sure if an upgrade to a pro offers a trial period or if it's an outright upgrade.

Dan from dansiepen.io

Fantastic product for time scheduling - love that it has embed feature for websites.

Pros

Love the product so far - great price for building forms, SMS reminders and email follow-ups. Have enjoyed using the product so far and will continue to use. Customer service has been great too.

Cons

Wish it could integrate with more tools such as Zapier but sure there will be more features soon. Not very intuitive at first but can pick up fairly quickly.

Allen from Allen Baker

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Easy Appointment Scheduling Process

Pros

Easy appointment scheduling process with automatic reminders. Customers get notified once they have booked the appointment. The free trial was very generous and got us over the line within days. Saves an absolute bundle of time!

Cons

I think there needs to be a middle pricing tier.

Lisa from JasonL

Really positive and time saving app

Just time saving/

Pros

I like that it is really easy to sync with gsuite, and lets me just check my google calendar for my appointments booked through cogsworth.

Cons

The setup took about 15 min, which I guess isnt that bad in the grand scheme of things, but Im just really time poor.

Talia from Hilltop Hotels

Pros

The layout is great and very user friendly

Cons

I don't think I would change anything honestly

Works as an appointment management tool

Pros

Founder cares and is helpful. Product simply works. Interface is modern

Cons

So many upgrades to get more features. Makes things a bit confusing