All Doodle Reviews

Justin

Primary/Secondary Education, 11 - 50 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed November 2023

Meeting Scheduling Made Easy.

John N.

Reviewed July 2020

Doodle for Team Events

This is a good program for a team project to delegate and see what everyone will bring to the table.

PROS

I liked how I could create a Doodle Event and have everyone share things that they would be adding. This was an easy way to share with a team to make sure no one was doing the same exact thing.

CONS

This product seems to continually improve and so I cannot think of anything I don't like about this software.

Reasons for switching to Doodle

Because it was easier for everyone to see each other's tasks by using Doodle.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed July 2022

A powerful tool for managing tedious tasks

The overall experience with Doodle that I currently have is very very good. I prefer to say very excellent

PROS

Doodle is honestly one of the best tools I've found to help me manage my work tasks. I use it to schedule meetings with my team, which keeps me on the same page. It's a huge time saver for me, and for my staff on the other end. The scheduling service is quick and easy to use. The site offers a number of free features that make it easy to schedule meetings. The free features are available to anyone, but there are also paid features that give you more control over scheduling and offer additional features

CONS

So far, the shortcoming I've noticed is that the software doesn't have features to make sure that each participant votes only once

Reason for choosing Doodle

That's because this software gets a lot of good press in the world of my business in general and in the academic world in particular. By using it, I confirm this good image. This software helps me greatly in my daily tasks.

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Doodle Polls

PROS

The ability to obtain the availability of a group of people for meetings.

CONS

No real cons, but I don't use Doodle for anything else other than obtaining availability.

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

A Once Wonderful Product...On The Decline

Doodle used to be the standard for scheduling meetings and for good reason - the tool was easy to use. However, the past few years, Doodle has really gone down hill. Part of this isn't their fault: Calendly and other scheduling tools gained popularity and were more convenient for people to use. Part of this is their fault: - Their redesign was a big step backwards - Their user interface is now worse and harder to use - The free version is virtually pointless With all of that said, if you do pay for Doodle then the product is a decent tool. Is it better than Calendly and other tools? It depends on your use. But, if you are looking to just use the free version, I would steer you in a different direction. Hopefully Doodle will fix their issues and get back to being an extremely useful tool.

PROS

Subscription price isn't very expensive

CONS

User interface is lacking Free version is useless

Irem

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Easiest tool to manage ''opinions and options''

Just very good! I've been using Doodle for long time and I will continue using in my personal and professional necessities

PROS

I like that we can use doodle to access many people at one. It is very clear, easy to see all the answers and it saves us a lot of time

CONS

I don't have anything that I don't like about doodle

Reason for choosing Doodle

It was very well introduced and it was already there with a very clear explanation of how to use it, so we started to use it and loved it

Whit

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2021

How else do you schedule your meetings?

I use Doodle to schedule meetings with large groups when I do not have access to others' calendars. It is an incredibly simple tool for both the administrator and the user. It allows you to suggest available times and for others to indicate their availability within those selected times. It saves so much time and back-and-forth.

PROS

We have shared calendars within our immediate teams but when we are scheduling across teams or with external vendors, Doodle is the fastest and easiest way to find a consensus time. I go to Doodle before any other system because of the ease of use and everyone's familiarity with the product.

CONS

The system is near perfect. It serves its function about as well as it can and I don't think it needs to be overly complicated. If it were possible to add meeting information (i.e. zoom links, agendas, etc) and when consensus was met, to send the calendar invitation, that would be nice.

Reason for choosing Doodle

We use Google Calendar for our calendars but it does not have a feature that will help identify shared availability the way that Doodle does. Doodle also works when you are working across calendar platforms.

Erick

Reviewed June 2022

Manage your time with Doodle.

The organization of the time and schedule for others.

PROS

This software has a good number of features that help organize times and dates, as well as schedule appointments with other people. Once that is done, it offers a friendly way to see it and add details, also see confirmations and send customize reminders when the date approaches.

CONS

When using the main page as a user, there are lots of ads and publicity announcements, this sometimes makes a little awkward navigation on the site.

Reason for choosing Doodle

It is better based on reviews and experience.

10,000+ employees

Reviewed July 2019

Need to find a meeting time, just Doodle

PROS

Doodle allows us to find the best meeting times (for informal events). Simply select times that are available to meet and set it out to others to fill out their availability. Scheduling has never been easier.

CONS

A tad bit dumbed down and the UI is not the most attractive. Not a huge con but it could use some work.

Reasons for switching to Doodle

Doodle is a bit easier to manage especially with an account that NeedToMeet does not have.

Meg

Public Relations and Communications, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

I wish it had more features for free

Overall, I like Doodle, but I wish I was able to display a large amount of options more succinctly so that users don't have to long scroll and I wish the calendar sync function actually worked.

PROS

I like how easy it is to use and deploy a doodle poll.

CONS

Some of the features like calendar sync don't always work, which has sent me looking for another product before.

Reason for choosing Doodle

Let's meet picks a time for you, but sometimes there are users who don't need to be at the meeting and Doodle gives you more control.

Amy

Reviewed January 2021

My go to scheduling software!

Awesome, I am always recommending it to other people. It is easy to create polls and easy to participate in them as well.

PROS

So easy to use. I use Doodle all the time when I am needing to schedule a consistent meeting with multiple people. This is a supervisors dream come true. Makes planning with multiple people SO easy.

CONS

I have never run into issues using Doodle.

Reasons for switching to Doodle

Too complicated to try to keep track up multiple peoples schedule.

mera

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2022

my review about Doodle

A cloud-based application for booking appointments called Doodle assists small to large businesses with meeting and appointment scheduling. Finding the ideal time and day for a group of people to get together may be a nuisance. Doodle offers solutions that make organizing almost painless. The core offering of www.doodle.com is the most popular online scheduling tool in the world, with more than three million unique visitors monthly. Doodle enables users to create a "poll"—a tabular representation of potential available time slots—with a few clicks, invite participants, and allow them to vote democratically and openly for their favorite meeting times and activities. There are no downloads or registration requirements for this service, which is free. Branded Doodle is the company's online scheduling business solution, while Premium Doodle is its personalized service for individuals.

PROS

People, on the other hand, are a different story. Doodle lets you choose times that will work for you, and then everyone else votes on the times that will work for them. This is super simple to use, totally effective. I adore being able to share a link and schedule a big number of people. Even our less tech-savvy personnel can use the program because to its simplicity.

CONS

I detest it when an event on my calendar is missed. The only drawback, in my opinion, is the sporadic blocking of a Doodle poll by a recipient's email. It might get tiresome to repeatedly enter the same dates and times. Viewing the calendar might be confusing.I detest it when an event on my calendar is missed. The only drawback, in my opinion, is the sporadic blocking of a Doodle poll by a recipient's email. It might get tiresome to repeatedly enter the same dates and times. Viewing the calendar might be confusing.

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2019

An intuitive way to set up meetings

We love using Doodle for setting up many cross-departmental meetings, especially since it is so intuitive to use and works for basically everything from small get-togethers of a few people all the way to large meetings. It can be accessed from anywhere, so participants can be traveling/on-the-go when the answer polls. We have had a few issues with people losing the link and being unable to participate, but it is simple to get them another one. It's easy to organize large events with Doodle!

PROS

Ever since starting to use this a few years, it has now become to go-to application for scheduling everything from future meetings where we need a lot of participants all the way to more casual events like dinner and happy hour. It is easy to use and offers a high level of control to the event organizer, from the obvious (i.e. what dates to choose from, how many time slots per day, who is invited to participate) all the way to the not-so-obvious but still highly convenient feature such as allowing for tentative times and comments. It is really easy to invite attendees, as they can be directly emailed a link to participate. The best part is that the software will let you know what time works best for the most people, so no calculation needed.

CONS

It can be rather hard to keep track of who has participated, especially when organizing huge events. Additionally, it would be great to be able to set priorities, such as finding a time when certain crucial team members must all be present, whereas more participants that are more auxiliary to the meeting don't have to be present.

Reason for choosing Doodle

It was better known and came recommended by a friend.

Darien

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Doodle offers a simple, quality solution to finding the best time to hold a meeting

Overall, Doodle has helped me numerous times to figure out when to hold a team meeting. I work with a lot of volunteer teams - so all too often you can't simply say "This day at this time" and expect everyone to show up. Doodle helps alleviate that, find the date(s) that work best for your team, and make the correct choice - which really saves a ton of time in the long run

PROS

If I'm being honest, I've only used Doodle for one thing - that is to send out surveys to different teams to figure out the best time to host a meeting. I'm sure Doodle offers other things past that, but I haven't ever used anything else. That being said, Doodle is incredibly good at sending out surveys to figure out meeting times. They offer a simple interface that allows for quick & easy setup; they offer the ability to list out as many options as you want, and they offer the ability for people to select "Yes", "No" or "I can make it work if needed" for each of the date options you list. This all creates a very simple & easy to use platform that allows you to quickly build a survey, email out links, and then get the responses emailed directly to you before picking the best date option for your team.

CONS

Honestly, I have not encountered anything specific about Doodle that I do not love. Their UI is simple & clean, their survey application works great and is easy to use - I have no complaints

10,000+ employees

Reviewed December 2022

Doodle is the easiest, simplest tool out there

PROS

Doodle is simple, easy, and effective. It's simplistic approach is desirable and is great for scheduling and syncing up calendars. Would highly recommend it, especially for the price or the free version

CONS

More features could be added without moving away from the simplistic approach of the program.

Ross

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Doodle grows better and better

I've been using Doodle for a long time now and it quickly moved from an interesting little tool, to being my staple meeting organiser. I love the other features (particularly polling) but I particularly appreciate that while it grows in functionality, those functions don't yet feel like bloat. It's also pretty telling that colleagues will often immediately start using it after they become aware of it. Strangely undermarketed perhaps?

PROS

The best part about Doodle is that it is one of those products that is incredibly simple as a concept, yet somehow they continue to refine the idea and add features that I didn't realise I needed until they're available. Just the ability to add "yes but I'd prefer not to" availability responses is fantastic. From the organising side of things I love that you get this simple visual representation of availability and of course that you are given the optimal times for the group.

CONS

There's not a lot that is bad about doodle but the UI is a bit of an eyesore and in the free version the advertisement placement can be deceiving, to the point where responders may miss options in the poll. I guess it is genuinely frustrating that more people aren't using it too.

Bruno

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2022

My opininon on Doodle

PROS

What I like about Doodle is how simple it is to use it, while you have many functionalities. Of course there are simpler and useful software products as When2meet that don't require an app or an account, however, they don't have as many features as doodle has. With doodle, you can arrange meetings with a large group of people and after the app decided which one is the best slot to meet, if it is sync with Google calendar, the event will appear immediately there, which is really useful to organize yourself.Doodle also provides an option to create polls to decide multiple things. It allows making anonymous polls, to show partial results, to only allow one vote and to send the final results. These, and many more features, let the users create reliable and simple polls in a group, without having to use a more complex software as google forms.

CONS

It does not have many cons, the only thing I could find is that when you want to schedule an informal thing with few people, having to have the app and a Google account is maybe inconvenient for some people. In those situations a more basic tool could be more useful, however, I don't know if that's a drawback at all.

Shelby

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Doodle is the best way to arrange meetings!

PROS

Doodle recently received a new feature that allows users to not just select the hourly times that work in their schedule to meet, but they can also double click a time, which says that they could make it work in their schedule if they had to. I think this is great because before this feature, I would have a really hard time finding a time to hold meetings because my co-workers had very conflicting schedules and we would just create a group message trying to figure it out, which defeated the purpose of filling out a Doodle. I love that feature! I also love Doodle 1:1 where you can link your Google Calendar to a Doodle so you don't double book yourself.

CONS

The website isn't always the most user friendly, and I often find myself clicking around aimlessly just to open up a new Doodle invite. I also wish Doodle would offer features to college students for free or really really discounted because I was the president of many student organizations and used Doodle all the time and would have appreciated being able to send reminders from Doodle.

Juni

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Oodles of Doodle

PROS

It's such a simple concept and interface, but the most useful and common sense product out there. At a time when everyone is busy with multiple projects in their lives, it's hard to keep track of everyone's conflicts and carve out a time where the majority of the people are available to meet. Back over 10 years ago I would have to email everyone to send me in their availability and I would have to Tetris everything. Now everything is so simplified with Doodle. You send a link with the available dates and times available and everyone can enter in all the times they are available. The program highlights the days/times that the most people can attend. It's so easy to see on one page without much effort.

CONS

I don't think there's anything I dislike about this except there was one incident when all the dates and times were wrong. We don't even know what happened but it somehow got changed to a different time zone so you do have to make sure that's set properly. Other than that I've never had any issues with this program.

1 employee

Reviewed September 2020

Doodle Review

As a medical student, Doodle is a great way to schedule meetings with colleagues and fellow students. Once I set up the survey, I can easily disseminate it to everyone via email or group text. Overall, I'm highly satisified with this tool!

PROS

Doodle is an online meeting scheduling tool that is fairly easy to use. The free version has all the necessary functionalities, including setting up polls, scheduling meetings, sharing with colleagues with a simple link, and getting email alerts about responses. Overall, the interface is simple to use and highly accessible. This is a great tool for academic institutions and small businesses.

CONS

I would love if the free option had more options to customize the background, fonts, etc. The mobile version is also a bit clunky to use as compared to the desktop version. Finally, it would be great if Doodle added first and second choice options for participants; this would make it easier to schedule meeting times in case of a lack of overlap.

Jovana

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2019

All present!

Most of my out-of-work activities are set up with Doodle. Both my friends and family are using it and we all find it the most convenient tool to agree upon the time and to get together.

PROS

I enjoy the simplicity of Doodle and the fact that it is super easy to use. I never heard that anyone had any problem with it figuring their way around. Since I am not using it that often, the free version works for me perfectly.

CONS

There is nothing to dislike if you are looking for a simple, intuitive tool. Sure, there are not a great many features, but this is why it is so appealing.