• icon"I would think they could be making money with user fees off of this fantastic idea/platform, but no - it's free. It's quite simple and intuitive."
  • icon"People however are another story...Doodle allows you to select times that will work for you and then everyone else gets to vote on what times will work for them - may the best time win."
  • icon"I will never use anything else to schedule meetings. This is super simple to use, totally effective, and I use the free version so the cost goes without saying."
  • icon"A problem that I encountered is that everyone has a different calendar system and some do not use them at all. So, this could be a problem for reminding people when the meetings are."
  • icon"There is very little that I don't like about this software. I might be able to come up with a small dislike if I think about it really hard, but really can't."
  • icon"Sometimes tedious, to enter the same dates/times over and over again. Calendar view can be confusing."

All Doodle Reviews

1-25 of 1,408 Reviews

Time used: Unspecified

July 2022

Doodle User Review

Samuel

September 2022

The only way to arrange multi-location and multi-time zone meetings

Excellent, this is the only tool I will ever need when scheduling meetings both face to face and online for large groups.

Pros

The ability to find gaps in everyone's schedule regardless of country and location so we can get meetings booked that suit everyone.

Cons

Sometimes the time-zones do not update automatically for people in other countries, meaning they sometimes select the wrong time, thinking that the time is referenced in there own time-zone.

Reasons for choosing Doodle

It was the clear leader, as well as all my other college's both within and external to my organisation all using the same software.

Eric

Doodle Review

My experience so far has been top-notch as this has helped me stay organized and professional

Pros

This is by far the best software that I have ever used, seamless, and user-friendly, and helps me organize my busy schedules, that way I don't miss any important meetings anymore.

Cons

The support team is not very supportive, it takes almost an eternity to get back to you. Even though they always try to resolve your problems.

Reasons for choosing Doodle

Because it is easy and straightforward to use

Fabrizio

Buono, da migliorare

Utilizzato spesso per la creazione di riunioni o eventi professionali e non.

Pros

Avrebbe le potenzialità per poter essere un tool molto efficacie ed utilizzato ma c'è molto da migliorare secondo me.

Cons

Lentezza del software e della sincronizzazione non ottima. Gestione degli appuntamenti da migliorare.Creazione di Doodle semplice.Interfaccia da ridisegnare.

Anissa

October 2022

Outil utile aussi pour les sondages

Globalement je suis assez satisfaite ça répond bien à mon usage

Pros

Le paramétrage est vraiment très simple et rapide

Cons

Parfois trop d'options payantes et de pub sur la version web

Reasons for choosing Doodle

La simplicité d'utilisation ! L'ergonomie ! La rapidité d'implémentation.

Houssein

Industry: Political Organization

May 2022

Houssein houssainy doodle

Pros

It's a good solution to a problem we have when we chat and want to schedule on a meeting rather than sending a message we can vote and It's easy to use and understand

Cons

It solve a real solution that we have in large politcal groups

Reasons for switching to Doodle

In google form we have more freedom to make form and vote in not just scheduling a meeting but there no auto syncing to my calendar or reminder

Eduardo

Gran aplicación!

Pros

Me gusta mucho lo intuitiva y sencilla que es de usar. Me ahorra mucho mucho tiempo

Cons

No tengo nada malo que decir, me da lo que necesito.

Mariassunta

September 2022

Indispensabile!

Pros

Doodle è lo strumento che ti permette di organizzare al meglio le tue giornate. Un'agenda virtuale.

Cons

Non ho mai riscontrato difficoltà. Quindi, nessuna nota negativa.

Joel

November 2022

Doodle is the best option for checking out coworkers availability and to quickly plan a meeting

Doodle is cheap, visual and it just help you out with your appointments in a perfect way

Pros

It's really easy to use, very customer-focused and visual: with one sight you check wether your co-workers are free or not and even if the prefer some timeschedule or other.

Cons

There are some features which are not present and for example I would put a chat within your team to quickly take some decision

Abdulrazaq

Industry: Online Media

user experience

Pros

scheduling and meetings have been awesome since I started using doodle, the mobile access functions and alert function is so vital, I love it.

Cons

Customer support is so slow to respond, I did not have a good encounter last time.

October 2022

Makes Scheduling Meetings a Breeze!

I participate in a lot of committee meetings. Getting everyone to agree on the date and time of our meetings is challenging. If the committee is not already using Doodle, then I insist they start. It is so easy for everyone to choose their available dates and times from a list of suggested options and the program filters the answers to show you the most convenient date/time for everyone. Makes the process so much simpler!

Pros

Doodle is an easy way to coordinate everyone's schedule without sending endless emails suggesting and confirming dates and times when everyone is available.

Cons

None, really! Everything about Doodle is helpful and easy to use.

LaToya

Doodle is Quite Dandy!

The best part of Doodle is that it doesn’t require a subscription. You can send out Doodle poll to colleagues or whoever and the ease of it makes the response tome so much quicker! I have tried other platforms just compare and nothing has moved me to switch from Doodle.

Pros

Doodle is simple and can be used by those who don’t consider themselves to be tech savvy. Typically, employees sit on various committees. Often times we use doodle to find out the best time to have meetings or trainings. The way it tallies each choice let’s you see which option has the most people available.

Cons

The aesthetics of the software doesn’t really exist. While it does a great job, I would imagine it could attract more users if effort was out into the look and feel. (Nice looking or not, it’s still my go-to software)

Joel

October 2022

La planification de réunions facile !

J’utilise Doodle pour planifier régulièrement des réunions, ou des rendez-vous. Une fois paramétré, le logiciel se charge de tout et le fait gagner un temps considérable.

Pros

La simplicité d’utilisation ainsi que les nombreuses options proposées pour diffuser et gérer les informations relatives à la planification des événements.

Cons

Certaines fonctionnalités utiles ne sont proposées que dans la version payante du produit…

Reasons for choosing Doodle

Pour sa version gratuite très fonctionnelle.

Andrew R

Point, Click, Schedule

Finding a time to meet with others who aren't used to scheduling meetings for work (i.e. parishioners who don't work in office environments) is easy and intuitive for end users and fast and efficient for me as an administrator.

Pros

Doodle is intuitive for folks who aren't used to scheduling meetings via email; it helpfully connects with my calendar to make finding a time to meet quick and easy, and the added features of polling/if-need-be/and reminders round out an excellent product.

Cons

I wish the default behavior in Doodle was NOT to have the app send the link to people directly and instead to show the link so I can send it myself. Getting to the link is easy, so this is a minor quibble with what is a superb product.

Heiko

Quick Votes Made Easy

All in all Doodle is a great solution to make votes fast and transparant, in a private as well as business context.

Pros

With this tool really everyone can set up a vote with a few clicks. The interface is easy really easy to use and you can access it also from your smartphone, too.

Cons

To be honest, I have no negative points at all. But to be fair, I just used it for quite simple votes, nothing really complicated.

July 2022

A powerful tool for managing tedious tasks

The overall experience with Doodle that I currently have is very very good. I prefer to say very excellent

Pros

Doodle is honestly one of the best tools I've found to help me manage my work tasks. I use it to schedule meetings with my team, which keeps me on the same page. It's a huge time saver for me, and for my staff on the other end. The scheduling service is quick and easy to use. The site offers a number of free features that make it easy to schedule meetings. The free features are available to anyone, but there are also paid features that give you more control over scheduling and offer additional features

Cons

So far, the shortcoming I've noticed is that the software doesn't have features to make sure that each participant votes only once

Reasons for choosing Doodle

That's because this software gets a lot of good press in the world of my business in general and in the academic world in particular. By using it, I confirm this good image. This software helps me greatly in my daily tasks.

Anvita

Doodle is Convenient

Overall my experience with Doodle has been positive, fast, and convenient. I was a part of many organizations that used Doodle in the past and we were able to quickly find dates that worked best for big groups of people in order to meet. I really liked that once more people started answering, others were more inclined to find their best fit within the dates people were already choosing. As an organizer of events and meetings as well, this is a big plus that made me like Doodle a lot because it helps steer people to consolidate their answers with others rather than pick one that no one else has picked and already makes people "work together" in a way.

Pros

What I like most about Doodle is that it is a quick and convenient way to take polls for a group of people, for example to pick a date that works best for everyone or to figure out when or what works for the most people. I like that I am emailed the link directly to the poll from the creator, and I can simply click on it, see the question, and submit my answer. I also like that I can see the answers everyone else has submitted, so that way, if for example it is in regards to the best time for a meeting, I can try to pick what is best between what others have already chosen so that way the options don't spread out too much. This keeps keeping dates or taking polls in order to figure out what is best for everyone simple because seeing what others have already chosen makes me more inclined to pick something they already in order to make a decision faster. Other polling services often times do not show what others have chosen until after I submit my answer, so all of our choices can be spread out and that makes narrowing down options harder. That is why I like Doodle.

Cons

Honestly what I like least about Doodle is the name of the software... I don't feel professional using a software called "Doodle" and I can't imagine telling my employees or anyone in a workplace that I am sending out a "Doodle" for them to please respond to. I would rather just say I am sending out a poll than use the actual name. It might be a silly thing to like least about it, but it does not feel professional and a word people may not take seriously. I also do not like the layout of the Doodle once I open the page, but again that is a personal preference, because it was plain white and the entire format of the poll was spread out across the entire page and looked messy. I suppose users on not answering the question(s) for that long most of the time so it's not really a huge issue.

Russell S