• Pros

• "Easy to use. Great technical support. Easily customized to my personal use. Have received a lot of positive response from clients."

• "Efficiency & effectiveness. Great product and easy to use."

• "Ease of use and support makes this product a great product for the money. Being able to schedule a service quickly is very important. "

• Cons

• "On occasion there seems to be a glitch in sending an email to the customer, but I know recent upgrades to the system seem to have things on track again. "

• "I've had some complaints from clients that they can't log in or can't cancel an existing appointment online. I'm not sure how to advise them. "

• "No ios app for iPhone/ipad. System logs you out too quickly, I leave it open on my desk top and have to log back in numerous times each day."

Browse EZnet Scheduler Reviews

Jylian from City Dance Studio

EZ allows us to schedule 7 studios within three locations and is visually so simple use!

Simple and easy to use for our needs.

Pros

Visually it's super easy to determine what reservations we have, what's available, color code them so I know what is what.

Cons

It doesn't alert you if there's a double booking when putting in recurring reservations. So if I'm booking 6 months I have to click each week to double check I didn't overlap with another reservation.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied November 2017

Hi. Jylian, Thank you so much for your recent comment about our Eznet Scheduler. We take all positive and negative comments into consideration. We do see a benefit in reading comments from clients who have taken advantage of what our scheduler can do for thier company. In regards to your comment about "alerts," I will be sure to have one of our experts reach out to you regarding this concern. In the mean time, If you know of any company that would benefit from our scheduling system, please share this link www.eznetscheduler.com. Thank you, Mike

Caitlin from White Dragon Martial Arts

Good software for basic scheduling needs. Not too fussy, though is sensitive to appoinment process.

Ability to view, track, and manipulate schedule online has been a huge help to our customers. It is also extremely helpful having the ability to quickly and easily update appointment statuses as they happen.

Pros

-Appointment Status drop-down selection -Appointment email reminders are extremely helpful -Screen navigation and view manipulation -Helpful export feature -Ability to select multiple instructors for a single appointment. Makes meetings schedules much easier.

Cons

-Buggy and easy to break. Once broke down the entire server because I accidentally put an end time to occur before the start time. Shut the whole site down. -Can't run any usable reports, such as amounts of time spent by different instructors for specified date range and appointment status. Currently must be counted manually. -Frequent loss of appointments. Disappears for no apparent reasons. Will be scheduled, shows on screen, then few days later or so, customer shows up with hand written appointment card. No appointment on schedule. -Updating customer info has no affect on any existing appointments scheduled for customer. Must update the client in the database, then go and find every occurring scheduled appointment for said customer and update manually. Previous software updated all appointment occurrences with one update.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied October 2017

Dear Caitlin, Thank you for your feedback and review. I am sorry you experienced some difficulty with your scheduler. Please help me under what reports you need so we can help you. We can customize any report for you and in many cases we can show you how to run the report you need. A report can be created that will not require manual counting . I will be asking my customer service manager to reach out to you to better understand your concerns so we can correct it for you. Thanks again for your feedback. It is very important to us.

Alfa from Associates in Behavioral Science

Industry: Mental Health Care

Very Easy to Learn, and to use.

Appointments; tracking missing appointments, reminders. Ability to check our schedules any time or add to it any time.

Pros

It is easy to for tracking appointments, staff additions to schedule appointment notes. easy to build our own features and needs. We are a group practice in the behavioral health field.

Cons

A lot of room for repeated names and ID's. It use to have an ID letter& number that the system would develop. This feature was taken away, it causes a lot of repeated profiles with the same information

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied October 2017

Dear Alfa, Thank you for your review and feedback. I understand from our technical people that this feature still exist but my be hidden on your scheduler. I will have someone get back to you to make sure it is working to your satisfaction. Thanks!

Michelle from Raleigh Counseling Collaborative

Industry: Mental Health Care

Generally not easy to use, not a lot of functionality, visually/interface not very appealing.

Pros

Cost. Ability to restrict each user from seeing schedule of other users. Able to sort of use it on different devices.

Cons

Notification template/code is awful. Just not easy to use. Just visually doesn't look professional (especially email notifications). Many functions not available or easy to use.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied October 2017

Michelle, Thank you for your feedback and review. I have asked our customer service manager to reach out to you to better identify your concerns. We are always open to making improvements to our product and depend on feedback such as your to guide us. Many of the.functionality is not always obvious. Please tell us what you are looking for and we will either show you where to find it our perhaps we can add it. Thanks!

Mark from Mark Brody, MD

I've had a few problems with this service, but most have been quickly solved by tech support.

Pros

It's quite easy to use for clients and subscriber. It's easy to change parameters, make exceptions, block out times, although there is a learning curve to familiarizing oneself with the software.

Cons

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied October 2017

Doctor Brody, Thank you for a great review! I understand the feature that allows clients to cancel an appointment is not turned on in your scheduler. I believe this feature was turned off to avoid the patient creating a second record in your patient database. We are working on a solution that will avoid duplication of patient records. We will keep you posted on our progress. Thanks again.

Sylvia from Adams Pest Control of LR Inc

We use the software in our service business and are very pleased with it.

It has helped us meet the scheduling needs of our renewals department.

Pros

Cons

Lacks some reports we would like to have. Other than this, we feel the reporting to be sufficient for the product. We use it daily and that is all that we feel needs any improvement.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied October 2017

Dear Sylvia, Thank you for your review. Please let us know what reports you need. Many are there but if you need one customized we can help you with that. Please send us your requirements or reach out to your customer service rep Scot. Thanks again!

Ana from GSK Clinical Education Centre - Queen's University

Very useful!

We were able to have an online booking system for students that it's easy and fun. Also the ability to book events/classes with ease and less time consuming but with more efficiency.

Pros

Easy to navigate. Click and drag feature. Colour coding. Recurrence of events. User database. Report options.

Cons

Not having the ability to do external bookings choosing first the day and time for users who do not have access to the calendar.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied November 2017

Hi. Ana, Thank you so much for your recent comment about our Eznet Scheduler. We take all positive and negative comments into consideration. We are very pleased about your recent positive comment. But, regards to your concern, I will be sure to forward that question to a specialist. Please be patient as we are revamping our system. In the mean time, If you know of any company that would benefit from our scheduling system, please share this link www.eznetscheduler.com. Thank you, Mike

Kathy from Paideia Dallas Education

I have used EZNET scheduler for five years in my small business - great customer support!

Serves our needs as a small business

Pros

EZNET scheduler is easy to use and offers a variety of options for reports needed for my business. The EZNET team is responsive and easy to work with.

Cons

I am happy with everything about this service. There is nothing they can do to improve the quality in my opinion. It serves our needs very well as is.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied November 2017

Dear Kathy, Thank you for your terrific review. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with, Regards, Jerry Stabler

Gina from Cesmic Group

Industry: Facilities Services

Great software. Highly recommend this.

This gives us a great overall picture of all appointments. Also we have records and acknowledgements of appointments.

Pros

Cons

The only con I would have it that the notifications do not automatically go to the receivers outlook calendar. Hoping this will be included soon.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied November 2017

Hi. Gina, Thank you so much for your recent comment about our Eznet Scheduler. We take pride in what our powerful system can do for companies like yours. In regards to your concern of "notifications, " I will forward this to one of our specialist to rectify the issue. Please be patient as we are currently revamping our system. If you don't mind, please share the link below. www.eznetscheduler.com. Thank you for choosing EZnet Scheduler! Thank you, Mike

Tarin from Crittenton Children's Center, Outpatient Clinic

Industry: Mental Health Care

Easy to use, great customer service

Being able to reschedule by email with customers. The price is very good for number of reminder we need to send out per customer.

Pros

The software is simple to use. I like the email response option for customers to cancel or rescheduled appointment if needed. That feature really cuts down the time when needing to reschedule that appointment and simple to complete by email. It is easy to take a provider off the schedule when needed with minimal time doing so. It is very easy to adjust the schedule as needed as well.

Cons

I wish the text reminders would send out the first name for appts or initial of first name with last name. We have several children in one family and they usually have to call and see which child is to be seen. That would be my only feedback on how to improve features.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied October 2017

Tarin, Thank you for your review. We can help you with the text reminders displaying the first name and last name of the appointment. There are a few ways we can do this so please contact Scot and we will fix this issue for you. Thanks!

John from One Light Chiropractic Ltd

Serves my purposes very well with only a few limitations

Greatest benefit is that I have my schedule available to me on my mobile device anywhere I go and I can make changes or schedule new appointments quickly and easily.

Pros

I like that this software is cloud based and that any changes from any device are automatically updated.

Cons

I wish that the software could handle patient accounts. I also wish I could click on a name and then be able to see everything about that patient including past and future appointments and account information.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied October 2017

Dear Doctor Schellenberg, Thank you for your review and feedback.There is a method within the customer database to review appointment history, future appointments and notes. If this is what you are looking for, please reach out to customer service so we can show you how it works. Thanks again for your feedback since we are always working on improving our scheduler and your experience.

Jan from New Hampshire Tax-aide

I tested and compared eighteen different online schedulers. EZnet Scheduler was the right choice.

Pros

Ability to support a multiplicity of stations, ability for people to use it WITHOUT an account, ability to flag fields that are required/not required, map associated with each station, ability to embed HTML in another web site, pricing.

Cons

Requirement that time slots across stations share 'starting point' with office hours - makes it complicated when scheduling station using different task durations at different start times. Customer support not always responsive to support requests (sometimes get addressed right away, other times they seem ignored, so I just ask again until it 'takes'.)

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied October 2017

Jan, Thank you for your review and feedback. Time slots and stations do not have to have the same starting point. I have asked one of our customer service reps to reach out and help you with this. I am sorry you have experienced a delay in our response time to handle your concerns. Please let me know when you experienced this and was it a phone or email request? Was it outside of normal office hours? This will help me to understand what I need to do to correct this concern. Thanks again for your feedback.

Tammy from Town of Westerly

Industry: Veterinary

Customer rep has been very helpful and responsive to questions.

Pros

The ease of use for the customer and for our internal staff is a must and you nailed what we need. We just renewed for another year.

Cons

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied November 2017

Hi. Tammy, Thank you so much for your recent comment about our Eznet Scheduler. We take pride in what our powerful system can do for companies like yours. In regards to your concern, yes, we are always revamping the site so you should see many improvements. I will forward your concern to a specialist to check the issue. Please be patient as we are currently revamping our system. If you don't mind, please share the link below. www.eznetscheduler.com. Thank you for choosing EZnet Scheduler! Thank you, Mike

Mallory from High Park Nature Centre

Industry: Environmental Services

The calendar has many functions, but some things aren't as user friendly

organizing our bookings

Pros

Colour coding different bookings, and having multiple calendars. Also the number of custom fields is great

Cons

you can't link bookings happening on different dates, so booking multiple dates for the same person (and finding all their bookings) is difficult. Also the report feature is not user friendly

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied November 2017

Good afternoon Mallory. Thank you so much for your recent comment about our Eznet Scheduler. We take all positive and negative comments into consideration. We do see a benefit in reading comments from clients who have taken advantage of what our scheduler can do for thier company. If you know of any company that would benefit from our scheduling system, please share this link www.eznetscheduler.com. Thank you, Mike

Brock from Airtime A/C and Heating

Great dispatch program

Pros

ease of customizing to your business needs. Easy to view at a glance. Price s very affordable. No updates to purchase. very simple to learn

Cons

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied October 2017

Brock, Thank you for a great review and comments. We just completed a major upgrade to our program which will allow us to provide a IOS and DROID app. Standby the app is in progress.

Tim from The Garage Door Guy Incorporated

This just works so good that we take it for granted.

It can be a challenge to do initial set up for a person like me with limited computer skills. The customer support is great is always very helpful though

Pros

It is very user friendly when it is all set up the way you want it. It never fails. updates are done with little or no down time.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied October 2017

Dear Tim. Thank you for your great review! We are now working on a simpler setup wizard to make it easier to setup a new scheduler. I appreciate your feedback and will keep you posted on our progress.

Christine from Baltimore Washington Counseling Center

I have been using EZNet scheduler for about 4 years now and it is just like it's name says---easy!

Pros

I like the reports, the ease of adding new customers to the database, the accessibility to the calendar from any device.

Cons

I would like to see the ability to produce reports that can filter out the customer name more effectively

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied October 2017

Christine, Thank you for your awesome review. We can customize a report for you to display whatever information you need. Please call us or email us with your request and we will help you.

Rhonda from Tyler's Bottle Service

After several years using the program, we're staying with it!

Pros

We like the fact that customers can schedule their own appointments, and the email and text reminders.

Cons

The lack of ability to customize the Printable Work Orders is frustrating. Changing the size of the font would be helpful too.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied November 2017

Dear Randa, Thank you for your review. We can help you customize your work order. I will have Scot reach out to you. Regards, Jerry Stabler

David from Woodruff Appliance

We use this software for our delivery trucks and it works great

Pros

ease of use, able to access from anywhere. The delivery trucks are able to access on their phones during the day.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied November 2017

Good afternoon David. We are so pleased that you find our online scheduler useful. We enjoy reading comments from clients such as yourself. If you know of other companies that would benefit from our scheduling system, please share this link www.eznetscheduler.com. Thank you, Mike

Terrie from ABC Counseling in Boise, ID

I've used eznetscheduler in my business for 3 years. My client love the convenience.

Pros

Easy to use, great support, really helps fill my schedule, and clients love it. Approximately 60 percent of my clients schedule online with eznetscheduler. 40 percent schedule per telephone or in the office.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied November 2017

Terrie, Thank you for your great review! We value your business and are here if you need anything. Thanks Again! Jerry Stabler

Elise from Elise Orman, Ph.D.

I have used this service for several years. I wouldn't be without it.

Pros

My clients are reminded in a timely manner. It saves me valuable time in preventing last minute cancellations or no-shows.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied October 2017

Dear Else, Thank you for a terrific review!!! Please let us know if there is anything we can add or do to make your experience better. Regards, Tech Team

Amanda from High Desert Doppler

We used this for almost a year. It was very easy to use & i was able to train other easily.

Getting numbers to compare facilities or Sonographers work was great! Some times we needed to look back on a facility and see how many Ultrasounds we did and it was great keeping tracking.

Pros

I could pull reports for specific facilities we saw and get exact numbers and types of procedures done. I liked how easy is was to keep track of everyones work.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied November 2017

Amanda, thank you for such a positive comment. We take pride in our powerful scheduling system. If you don't mind, please share the link below to affiliate companies that would benefit from our online scheduler. www.eznetscheduler.com Thank you, Mike

WENDY from ROBERT HORRY SPORTS MEDICINE

IT IS THE EASIEST SYSTEM I'VE EVER USED

EASE OF SCHEDULING AND GREAT REMINDERS

Pros

I LOVE THE SIMPLICITY OF THE SYSTEM. THE COLOR CODING IS A HUGE HELP WHEN SORTING PATIENTS TO THERAPISTS

Cons

I THINK PAYING FOR PHONE CALL REMINDERS SHOULD NOT BE AN EXTRA COST. I THINK IT SHOULD BE INCLUDED NOT MATTER WHAT PLAN.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied October 2017

Thank you Wendy for a great review! I will look into the possibility of including voice reminder with the monthly fee.

Marie from San Tan Chiropractic

Great software with flexibility to customize to our specific offices needs.

Simplicty of booking appointments and keeping track of stats.

Pros

The ability to customize service coding, color coding, and times. System allows us to have multiple calenders for doctor and therapists. Reports of services provided, missed or rescheduled appointments help our office keep accurate stats!

Cons

Would love to see this software as an app for our phones as we do a lot of events where the ease of booking appointments with an app would be helpful!

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied October 2017

Dear Marie, Thank you very much for your review and feedback. We are in the midst of creating an IOS/Droid app. Will keep you posted on our progress. We just completed a major upgrade to our system which will allow us to create and develop programming integrations with other systems in addition to these apps. Thanks again for your feedback.

Laureen from Dawson County Health Department

Used the scheduler to schedule blood draws for our Health Fair

Pros

That people can schedule themselves as well as internal scheduling. The daily appointment sheets were helpful as well. Technical support was only a call away and were always available.

Cons

Would like to be able to distinguish the self-scheduled appointments from the internal scheduled appointments.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied November 2017

HI Lauren. Thank you so much for your recent comment about our Eznet Scheduler. We take pride in our proven system and what it can do for companies like yours. I will see to it that we have a specialist call you directly to provide insight on your recent comment about "distinguishing self-scheduled appointments ..." In the mean time, please share our link if you know of anyone who would benefit from our scheduling system, please share this link www.eznetscheduler.com. Thank you, Mike

Cande from Urban Sterling

Industry: Executive Office

Customer Service very helpful

Easy to use for various companies for all business sizes recommend to other companies webmaster to inform their clients, as well.

Pros

Usage the report as needed, easy to navigate and use daily or weekly. WE are able to add and remove just as easily.

Cons

Unable to Mass Email to all clients a feature that we so desire. Need to locate clients by general area and report with area code or city

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied October 2017

Dear Cande, Thank you for your review and comments. We can help you create a bulk mailing list which can be used with constant contact or mail chimp. Please reach out to our customer service department at your convenience. Thanks again for your review and feedback

May 2015

Walt from VISTA Infustion

May 2015

User-friendly and Easy to Use

Our office needed an online scheduler without the billing or Electronic Medical Records functions. This is a very basic but fully functional product. We have been using this product for about two weeks and have found it to be very user-friendly. Set-up and customization was fairly straightforward and easy to accomplish. Creating a new appointment is easy. Searching for an existing appointment is a bit cumbersome, although it isn't a deal breaker. The reports function is very thorough and give the option to export to Excel, a CSV file or Word. I've called tech support on three occasions and have been pleased with the knowledge and response time.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied June 2015

Thank you for your good review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Jerry Stabler

April 2016

Walt from Corinthian Health Services

April 2016

Excellent Product / Great Customer Service

We piloted EZnet Scheduler at one location and quickly integrated company wide. The EZ Net support team has been available to assist or answer every question that has arisen. We do infusion therapy for patients with multiple sclerosis and are able to utilize EZ Net to project our drug ordering and staffing. We have recently implemented customized reports that pulls the data directly from the scheduling software and outputs directly into the report. Even our non-technical employees have no trouble scheduling with EZ Net Scheduler!

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied April 2016

Hi Walt, Thank you for the kind words. We know that it's important to be fully satisfied with your business software, and we appreciate that you gave us the chance to work together.

A. from MAD Management 2K

Ez Review Now

This is by far one of the best scheduling products that we use. I would recommend this product to anyone that has a small business.

Pros

Includes up to 25 users per subscription

Cons

Not the easiest software to use for most

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied February 2017

Thank you for your review. We always open to improvement suggestions. Our programmers are constantly upgrading our program and value your feedback.

June 2014

Pam from Thompson Chiropractic and Wellness

June 2014

Customizable to any scheduling requirement

The product is easy to use and has voice reminders for those who are not accessible to email or text for instant notification. They were able to provide me with customized reports and special statuses unique to our practice. Best Customer server with live people always available to help us.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied June 2015

Thank you for your review. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Regards, Jerry Stabler

Maziar from CourseNetworking

One of the easiest system to use

Pros

Truly usable and straightforward user experience. Easy to learn and memorize. It's modern and cool UI

Cons

Not very big issues. Probably limitations such if data related to each customer has more flexibility, it was perfect.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Replied December 2019

Hello Maziar, we are happy to hear that you are enjoying our software. We take our customers input very seriously and it's great to know when we're doing a good job! Still, we think we could do even better. We would be interested in knowing what you're referring to when you mention 'data related to each customer has more flexibility'. Thank you! EZNet team