All EZnet Scheduler Reviews

Susan

excellent scheduling software!!

EZNet Scheduler makes it so easy for everyone in our company to know exactly what is going on, no matter where we are at (work, home, anywhere!) without complicated emails or notifications. We have loved it ever since we started using it, and several upgrades have made it even better. We have multiple recording booths at our studio, and our schedule changes constantly throughout the day. EZNet makes it so simple for any employee to make changes to the schedule and put all notes and necessary information, including billing information, about each session into the schedule.

Pros

EZNet Scheduler lets you organize calendar functions like a good old handwritten calendar. So many options for how to set it up and also for categorizing appointments. Our company tried other scheduling software, but always went back to a paper schedule book because they didn't allow for making notes or easy changes to appointments. We have many different kinds of appointments in our business, and the color coding makes it so easy. And the ability to input many different types of information about the appointments is outstanding (all client info, notes about the appointment, etc.). The "appointment status" options, which are completely customizable, are excellent, too.

Cons

The program is great on laptop/desktop, but making changes on a phone is a bit tricky, at least with the configuration my company uses. It is also too easy to accidentally move an appointment by mistake when using the phone version. My only other complaint is the drop down "support" menu, which is directly above the "Today" button, which I need to click many times a day....the support menu will drop down and cover up the "today" button as you scroll over that part of the screen. Other than that, it's pretty much perfect!

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Thank you so much for your review, Susan! We are so glad to hear you are doing well and have benefited so much from EZnet Scheduler. Thank you for providing feedback on the program as well and bringing your particular issue to our attention-we will be looking into it. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!--JG We are currently working on an updated version of the EZnet Scheduler which will allow for easier use on mobile phones

Caitlin

Good software for basic scheduling needs. Not too fussy, though is sensitive to appoinment process.

Ability to view, track, and manipulate schedule online has been a huge help to our customers. It is also extremely helpful having the ability to quickly and easily update appointment statuses as they happen.

Pros

-Appointment Status drop-down selection -Appointment email reminders are extremely helpful -Screen navigation and view manipulation -Helpful export feature -Ability to select multiple instructors for a single appointment. Makes meetings schedules much easier.

Cons

-Buggy and easy to break. Once broke down the entire server because I accidentally put an end time to occur before the start time. Shut the whole site down. -Can't run any usable reports, such as amounts of time spent by different instructors for specified date range and appointment status. Currently must be counted manually. -Frequent loss of appointments. Disappears for no apparent reasons. Will be scheduled, shows on screen, then few days later or so, customer shows up with hand written appointment card. No appointment on schedule. -Updating customer info has no affect on any existing appointments scheduled for customer. Must update the client in the database, then go and find every occurring scheduled appointment for said customer and update manually. Previous software updated all appointment occurrences with one update.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Dear Caitlin, Thank you for your feedback and review. I am sorry you experienced some difficulty with your scheduler. Please help me under what reports you need so we can help you. We can customize any report for you and in many cases we can show you how to run the report you need. A report can be created that will not require manual counting . I will be asking my customer service manager to reach out to you to better understand your concerns so we can correct it for you. Thanks again for your feedback. It is very important to us.

Frank

works ok, lots of bus

overall, it works, and it's free.

Pros

it is free and is HCFA certified for healthcare use

Cons

Has lots of silly little bugs ie if you schedule a patient for a series of multiple visits, say every friday at 9:30am for 12 appointments, it goes ahead and schdules every single friday at 9:30am- even though the office may have previously blocked out certain fridays as being closed or even though some of those days may be hollidays and therfore be closed. The software doesn't warn you that the patient can't be seen on those days, since the office is closed or the doctor is out on that specific date. It should give you a heads up and let you decide if that appoitnment should still be added anyway.

free

Reasons for switching to EZnet Scheduler

answering service recommended the change

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Frank- Thanks for the feedback on your experience with EZnet Scheduler. We sincerely appreciate your insight because it helps us build a better program. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please feel welcome to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist.--JG

Jaime

Fair

It's fairly simple to use. It's really not great, but it's better than nothing. It's a shame we have devoted so much time to this particular software, I would love to see it upgrade itself and transform into a "can't live without" program.

Pros

I love the use of notes when booking appointments. The drop-down menu for tagging multiple people is also a plus.

Cons

It's 2022 and this software doesn't have an app. It is hard to use on a cellphone browser. In Today's world, a company needs to be flexible. This software does not fit into that category. Frankly, it's been too long for it to NOT have an app, and seems like there could be better alternatives.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Thanks Jaime for your review and letting us know where we can make improvements. We are in the middle of adding some new features and shortly after that a new interface. We agree we need an app and are putting that together and is on deck. We can make adjustments to the mobile experience. Please contact our customer support team at 888.959.7475 and let us know what areas in particular so we can make those adjustments. We do want to be that "can't live without" tool and we think the new two-way text feature as well as our Kanban feature, IntelliVu digital job board are steps in that direction--as well as an upgrade to our interface. We appreciate your continued support and loyal business. We are making enhancements and want to make sure we deliver that "wow" experience you mentioned.

Jeremy

July 2022

It's called Ez for a reason!

I would say for the simplicity of the product it lives up to what we need. There a are a few tweaks we need specifically for our business but I am happy with the product.

Pros

When trying to find a simple system to input jobs to see which tech has what job, to see how full or lacking in appointments we were. We found EzNet's price and flexibility to be head and shoulders above the rest.

Cons

When viewing out to see the month calendar you cannot read the screen. It is difficult to see how the full month looks. Week to Week is decent but the monthly is unreadable.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Thanks Jeremy for your review and business. We appreciate you. We're always adjusting the product based on customer feedback so will take your comments to heart and to the team. We are in the process of preparing to release new features including Enhanced Text Messaging (two-way texting) which is integrated directly into the Calendar and IntelliVu digital job board, a Kanban feature with drag and drop capability to help improve workflow. If you're interested in being part of our beta testers,. please contact our support team at 888959.7475. Thanks again!

billie

Mecanics

Pros

easy to use to book jobs for mechanics . Can schedule different jobs to different mechanics

Cons

only thing is when trying to book on lunch time doesn't allow you

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Thanks Billie for your review. We're so happy to hear you like the ability to schedule different jobs to different mechanics. We think you'll be excited to learn we are in the process of releasing two new features. IntelliVu digital job board enables a Kanban view and we've created drag and drop capability so you can track the progress of each job. Enhanced Text Messaging is two-way text messaging which automatically updates the appointment status in the Scheduler. If you're interested in participating in our beta release, please contact our customer support team at 888.959.7475 to be a part of a select group of customers to use these features first. To override the blocked time, click on any open time slot, edit the appointment with the start time, date, and end time and date (on the top left). When you select "save" the system will prompt to "force save the appt". Select yes and you will then override the blocked time. Call 888.959.7475 with any questions. Thanks again!

Tasha

EZ Scheduler Review

Primarily positive. As the administrator and primary user that sets the blocks and exceptions up, it's sometimes time consuming to put them in and get them in correct in one session.

Pros

It is easy to move the appointments around and being able to limit access for certain users to read only or they aren't allowed to override scheduling parameters

Cons

I find that with our part time employee it is difficult to change her availability around of appointments. If she's off several random days a month I have to individually put in the exceptions and frequently I have to re-do them until I get it just right. I feel like that part could use some major improvement, also having the calendar show the changes without having to exit view the calendar and then go back to edit if it's not correct.

Reasons for choosing EZnet Scheduler

Free trial was offered so we could test the program before committing.

Reasons for switching to EZnet Scheduler

To be able to limit the scheduling to certain timeslots and restrict access for overrides for certain users.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Tasha, Thanks for the feedback on your experience with EZnet Scheduler. We sincerely appreciate your insight because it helps us build a better program. If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, please feel welcome to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist.--JG

Tarin

Industry: Mental Health Care

Easy to use, great customer service

Being able to reschedule by email with customers. The price is very good for number of reminder we need to send out per customer.

Pros

The software is simple to use. I like the email response option for customers to cancel or rescheduled appointment if needed. That feature really cuts down the time when needing to reschedule that appointment and simple to complete by email. It is easy to take a provider off the schedule when needed with minimal time doing so. It is very easy to adjust the schedule as needed as well.

Cons

I wish the text reminders would send out the first name for appts or initial of first name with last name. We have several children in one family and they usually have to call and see which child is to be seen. That would be my only feedback on how to improve features.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Tarin, Thank you for your review. We can help you with the text reminders displaying the first name and last name of the appointment. There are a few ways we can do this so please contact Scot and we will fix this issue for you. Thanks!

Replied October 2017

Serves my purposes very well with only a few limitations

Greatest benefit is that I have my schedule available to me on my mobile device anywhere I go and I can make changes or schedule new appointments quickly and easily.

Pros

I like that this software is cloud based and that any changes from any device are automatically updated.

Cons

I wish that the software could handle patient accounts. I also wish I could click on a name and then be able to see everything about that patient including past and future appointments and account information.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Dear Doctor Schellenberg, Thank you for your review and feedback.There is a method within the customer database to review appointment history, future appointments and notes. If this is what you are looking for, please reach out to customer service so we can show you how it works. Thanks again for your feedback since we are always working on improving our scheduler and your experience.

Jose

Industry: Mental Health Care

best scheduling software

Pros

I've been using EZnet for many years. Very good software to use daily and to store appointment and service records

Cons

still can improve on ease of text notifications

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Thanks Jose for your long-time support and your feedback. I'm excited to let you know we are releasing a new version soon that will include Enhanced Text Messaging which is two-way text messaging that automatically updates the appointment status in the Scheduler. Plus, we'll be releasing IntelliVu digital job board which is a Kanban view with drag and drop capability to track the status of appointments. If you would like to participate in our beta release, please contact customer support at 888.959.7475 and we'll add you to the select list.

Nicole

Great scheduling software, great customer service

We have multiple clinics on a daily basis so having the scheduling calendar with an ability to view in multiple ways is extremely helpful for our business.

Pros

I like that you can view the schedule in multiple ways (like by day, week, month). I also love the customer service I have received when I have had to call in, they are always friendly, polite and very helpful.

Cons

I do not like having to force save appointments--I am not sure why this happens and it is only one extra click, but I wish I wouldn't have to do this at times.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi Nicole, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Thank you for providing feedback on the program as well and bringing your particular issue to our attention. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!--JG

Replied March 2020

I've had a few problems with this service, but most have been quickly solved by tech support.

Pros

It's quite easy to use for clients and subscriber. It's easy to change parameters, make exceptions, block out times, although there is a learning curve to familiarizing oneself with the software.

Cons

I've had some complaints from clients that they can't log in or can't cancel an existing appointment online. I'm not sure how to advise them.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Doctor Brody, Thank you for a great review! I understand the feature that allows clients to cancel an appointment is not turned on in your scheduler. I believe this feature was turned off to avoid the patient creating a second record in your patient database. We are working on a solution that will avoid duplication of patient records. We will keep you posted on our progress. Thanks again.

Multi-user friendly!

We have had a very positive experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his crew. We would recommend using this scheduler!

Pros

This software is multi-user friendly. Since we have at least three people making appointments at a time, the real time updates are essential.

Cons

My only wish is that multiple emails can be used to send appointment confirmations. Many of our clients ask for that.

Multi-user friendly.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Thank you so much for your review, Jennifer! We are so glad to hear you are doing well and have benefited so much from EZnet Scheduler. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future!--JG

Tammy

Industry: Veterinary

Customer rep has been very helpful and responsive to questions.

Pros

The ease of use for the customer and for our internal staff is a must and you nailed what we need. We just renewed for another year.

Cons

On occasion there seems to be a glitch in sending an email to the customer, but I know recent upgrades to the system seem to have things on track again.

Response from EZnet Scheduler

Hi. Tammy, Thank you so much for your recent comment about our Eznet Scheduler. We take pride in what our powerful system can do for companies like yours. In regards to your concern, yes, we are always revamping the site so you should see many improvements. I will forward your concern to a specialist to check the issue. Please be patient as we are currently revamping our system. If you don't mind, please share the link below. www.eznetscheduler.com. Thank you for choosing EZnet Scheduler! Thank you, Mike

Replied November 2017