• Pros

• "This platform is easy to use and so professional looking. Our clients never miss an appointment and the program just keeps getting better."

• "Straight forward, streamlined, intuitive design, and so easy to use. I didn't have to spend hours studying to use this like I have done in the past. Customer service is amazing. "

• "It’s very easy to use and saved me a lot of effort."

• Cons

• "Some of my clients (mostly with older phones) have trouble with the app. The desktop version is no problem. "

• "Right now that the bugs have been worked out. I don't have any cons. "

• "Credit card transaction fees seem a little high"

Browse Fons Reviews

Ruth from Milder Musical Arts

Life... simplified

I've invested time into getting my Fons account set up and running... but now, it's ready to run. Less time at the bank, less awkward money talks with clients. More of doing what I love. That's what Fons is for me, and the peace of mind and professional front it gives my business is worth 5 times what they're charging.

Pros

What I love most about fons is that my clients love it. It's easy and straightforward for them, and looks super professional. For me, Fons has given me so much more peace of mind. Happier clients=happier me.

Cons

I have run into a few bumps, but there's a great support team that will stick with you and help you figure everything out. Most of my minor problems come from me not being able to see what my clients see. When they run into problems, it's more difficult to resolve the issue.

Response from Fons

Replied September 2018

Hey Ruth, thanks for the review! So glad to have you as a part of our Fons family! Since, reading your review we have added some videos to our help center, so you can at least see what their signup and appointment scheduling & confirmation looks like. We are always looking to improve, so if you have anything in-particular you would like to see for your clients just let us know:) Also, have them reach out to us because they have the benefit of the same great support as you and if it something we think may be helpful to you from your clients we will pass it along to you as well.

Allie from The Whole Voice

Industry: Music

Perfect integration for a great price!

Pros

Integrating invoicing + scheduling into one software and the ease of use for my clients! Great customer support!

Cons

There's a few visual kinks to work out, and I wish it were easier to log in from my phone. I'd also like to be able to manage my calendar a bit more (turning on & off certain months versus just days/times).

Andy from Guitar Lessons with Andy Lemaire

Industry: Music

So helpful for my business

Pros

I've used Fons for my studio of around 40 guitar students since spring of 2019. It's helped smooth out the day to day running of the business in numerous ways, from enabling me to automate payments, to giving students an easy way to reschedule missed lessons. Fons' CEO, Eric, is one of the nicest people out there, and makes himself remarkably available for someone who's surely very busy. Their support staff is simply the best I've ever seen. They reply often within minutes of me contacting them. The platform is easy and intuitive to use. I learned my way around it quickly, and have had almost no issues with clients' ability to use it.

Cons

Fons is still a little ahead of it's time. It, and other services like it, are still not widely used by music teachers. Thus, music teachers can sometimes encounter resistance to using the service from clients. On the other hand, there are clients out there who really like it, and see it as something that positively sets me apart from other teachers in my area.

Response from Fons

Replied May 2020

Hey there Andy. Thank you so much for your kind words, and especially for your note about students resisting digitization. That really resonates and is one of our core objectives right now... make digital payments & scheduling more simple & less obtrusive for the clients. We want to get friction for customers as close to zero as possible. Thank you so much for being part of our community. We so appreciate you.

Hannah from Diatonic Music

Great Customer Service

My overall experience with fons has been relatively good. The customer service has been helpful with all of my issues and there are definitely some wonderful benefits with Fons, but there are some issues with layout that could use improvement.

Pros

I have had excellent customer service experiences with Fons. It is also wonderful to have a scheduling app where clients can schedule and pay for their appointments and include the option to purchase in bulk!

Cons

This software is a bit complicated to use at times. It is hard to find how to do certain things, and there needs to be more direct options for certain actions. Sites like these should be laid out in the easiest manner for the simplest laymen to use. It would also help to have an option for a business policy to be read by clients before scheduling appointments and when appointments are being confirmed so that the policy is fresh in their minds and for liability purposes.

Response from Fons

Replied August 2019

Hey there Hannah! Thank you so much for your review and this feedback. We want to make Fons as simple as possible to use for anyone, regardless of their comfort with using new technologies. Please let our team know if there are any particular areas you'd like to see improve or explained better. Fons is a powerful platform nestled into minimal design., and we make updates each week to try and improve the user experience. We are guided by our customers' needs and feedback. Thanks for sharing yours!

Chandelle from Rosemary District Academy Of Music

Industry: Fine Art

Customer Service

There was nothing that I didn’t like I liked everything they even let me stay at a certain price when I was switching over to doing a virtual business and literally had no business coming in and I told him I would be back and they said yes you will be back and I was back

Pros

I really liked how easy it was to get customer service to help personally show you by zoom meeting exactly how to set up a couple of students to get the ball rolling and also the fact that they listen to what kind of crazy type of billing you wanted and were able to figure out how to use what was in the parameters to your best to use. My customer service specialist for support was named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! She was just incredible she helped get a couple of my accounts going and even though I had a pretty confusing set up she was able to work with me and set it up so that I could start using it immediately which was excellent she was just so good so patient so wonderful I can’t tell you other than I think she needs a huge pay raise....thank you so much for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!!

Erin Mae from Erin Mae Music

Fons is great

Fons has definitely simplified by life by providing a super simple way for my students and clients to schedule appointments *for themselves*. No more exchanging dozens of emails/text messages to try to nail down a time to meet. I just send them my link and they find a time that works for them. I am so pleased!

Pros

Makes scheduling appointments with clients SO MUCH easier

Cons

Can be a bit bulky to navigate at first, until you get used to the terminology they use to describe the various different services they offer.

Reasons for Choosing Fons

It brought payment and scheduling together in one simple platform, for a very affordable price. And it integrates very nicely into my existing website.

Response from Fons

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much for this review! We really appreciate your taking the time, and are so happy that you're enjoying Fons! Your comment about the learning curve is really valid, and an area we're constantly trying to improve. Thanks again for being a part of the Fons family, and let us know if you need anything else! Awesome.

Tom from Curtain Call Music Lessons

Fons for music instructors

The biggest part that i am solving is payments. With the auto pay function, I no longer have to keep hounding clients to pay their invoices!

Pros

My favorite part of this software is the accountability component. It makes the clients take that extra step to confirm appointments, making sure they remember.

Cons

The interface of the calendar is a little lacking and I cannot change the size of the calendar slots like in google calendar. Would also like to be able to drag and drop an appointment like in google calendar.

Steve from Owl Mountain Music, Inc.

Industry: Music

The right tool for the job

Smoothing the scheduling and payment for my music studio.

Pros

This is the third on-line scheduler that I've used, the only one with built-in payment and it is the most affordable, most responsive and easiest to manage. I particularly like the recent Zoom integration, and workshop options. The fact that I can easily access my account from my computer or phone.

Cons

Having more than one marketplace that is outward facing that separates individual lessons from workshops and consultations is a wish.

Cost, features, accessibility.

Allie from Allie Gardner Music

FONS = LIFE.

YES. EVERYONE needs fons. i shout it from the rooftops all the time.

Pros

I LOVE that because everything is automated, i never have to worry about chasing down payments or losing track or trying to trust venmo. The administrative time has cut down by HOURS a month and i feel like i have way more time to focus on being a good teacher and less time scheduling or billing.

Cons

There are some features that I think could be added to the software, but i've already sent my ideas to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he has been so helpful!

Reasons for Choosing Fons

My friend Megan recommended fons and its the best choice i've made for my business.

Pieter from Madison Learning Specialists Inc.

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Game Changer

Before Fons I had to trudge through tracking Billing. Now Fons does it all. This gives more time and energy to do what I enjoy which is working with my students.

Pros

Fons has been a game changer for my educational consulting tutoring service.

Cons

There was a period when I ran into a couple problems. It was user error but their customer support was excellent. Then they added a new feature to prevent this error from happening in the future. Amazing!

Brittney from Brittney Thomson Vocal Studios

Fons Is Life Changing

Awesome.. can’t say that enough.

Pros

As a vocal Coach I struggled for YEARS with working out a convenient way to bill people, especially in the event of having to hold students accountable for my 24 hour notice cancellation policy without just losing the student altogether or having an awkward conversation with them. (I am very non-confrontational) Fons has COMPLETELY fixed that for me! I have never heard a complaint for my policy since using Fons and never missed receiving a payment because Fons retrieves it for me. Also never lost students over it. I honestly make $300-$400 from cancellations a month that I would not have been paid prior to using it. Fons is the middle man for me and it makes everything so easy!

Cons

I honestly have no real complaints. Customer service is always asking how to improve the product and they have actually taken and worked with multiple suggestions I’ve given!

Response from Fons

Replied November 2018

Hey Brittney, While we do have a ton of great easy to use features, everyone does love the automated cancellation policy. Whoa, $300-$400 a month from cancellations, you are now able to capture, that's amazing! We've had others tell us the same thing, but until you really start adding it up it's hard to imagine it would ever be that much. Great job & glad we could help! Also, thanks for the great review! ¿ Mica ~ Customer Success Team

Allison from orchestra

Industry: Performing Arts

Time is Money - Fons is Saving me Tons of It!

It was a big switch for me, to bring all my clients aboard this system. I knew it would take some time, and there would likely be questions along the way. Let's just say it took significantly less effort than I was expecting. The chat support has been phenomenal. I don't know how they do it, but the Fons team seems to always be ready to answer my questions, no matter what time of day/night. If they didn't quite know the answer instantly, they got back to me ASAP.

Pros

The overall look is simple, clean, and is very user-friendly. Probably 95% of the clients I work with LOVE it, and found it very easy to change over to for payments and scheduling. The other 5% are the ones who generally dislike technology as a whole, and/or find it difficult. I've especially noted the praise I've received from employing Fons in my business (thanks for making me look good!) from those clients I know work in the tech industry themselves. They have seemed impressed.

Cons

I work with a large variety of clients in a number of ways, and ultimately would love to be able to do just a couple more specific things with different sets of client lists, etc. However, I know Fons is a young company; I've been assured that some of those things are coming down the pike.

Response from Fons

Replied November 2018

Hey Allison, Thanks for the great review and glad we made you look so good, so awesome to hear:) We are loving all of your feedback and great ideas for new feature enhancements and are working on them as quickly as possible, so keep them coming! ¿ Mica ~ Customer Success Team

Rob from Heartwood Guitar Instruction

Industry: Music

I no longer dread billing my students.

I love teaching guitar, but I hate the tedious administrivia part of running your own business, and until recently the worst part was scheduling and billing my students. I tracked their lessons with pencil and paper, and used email to schedule and bill. Looking back on it, the whole process was incredibly inefficient and prone to miscommunication and mistakes. Now my calendar is synced with my students, and the billing happens behind the scenes. When I first signed up with Fons I think it had just opened for business, and I'd occasionally encounter bugs. Their customer service is AMAZING. Like, "how do you stay in business with this level of service?" amazing. Not only did they genuinely care if I had a problem, often things I reported got fixed within a few days. The app now feels solid and I recommend it without reservation.

Pros

Not spending six hours at the start of every month calculating and emailing invoices to each of my students.

Cons

A minor gripe: I'd like to have access to a record of each email Fons sends on my behalf.

Xavier from Teclado Music Institute

Appointment based business automated

Every time something has been wrong or I have had a question the team is always there to answer and they are real people, which is really cool. It is just smooth to see my money come into my bank account without having to deposit a bunch of checks.

Pros

I like how people can pay me through it via a couple of ways. Monthly subscription, a package or by appointment. Fons keeps track of how many appointments you have had with that client and leaves the guessing game of how long was each one and how many in the past, because they keep track of all of that. Just a way to just focus on what you want rather than keeping track of payments.

Cons

I think I would like to be able to enter more of my clients information, specially if they have more than one kid, I would like to enter that information myself because parents are a little lazy doing this.

Reasons for Choosing Fons

I chose Fons because I heard it on a piano/music teaching podcast and decided that the owner understands music teacher, because he is one and then decided to try it and I love it. I still need to work out how I am charging but that is just a growing pain of my business.

Response from Fons

Replied October 2019

Hey there Xavier. Thank you so much for this review! We are so happy to hear that you're enjoying Fons. More importantly, we appreciate your feedback on what you'd like to see. We're working on a way for you to add more client information yourself, it's a great idea. Thanks again!

solid company, still optimizing their product

After reviewing several scheduling options, this one did not make the cut due to low integration options and lack of 2-way google sync.

Pros

It's always refreshing to see a scheduling service that acknowledges coaches. The client and program management features are particularly helpful. It's great to be able to invoice clients up front for services, and streamline and automate things such as cancellation policies and billing. Very intuitive and easy.

Cons

Doesn't offer the level of customization available from some similarly priced services. Fees are somewhat higher than other services. However, the biggest issue is 2-way sync with google calendar.

Response from Fons

Replied April 2019

Hey there! Thanks so much for the review and the feedback. It sounds like the big feature you are wanting is integrations with other services. We'll be offering a robust suite of integrations very soon! We opted to hold off on integrations until we pinpointed exactly how our platform would best serve our customers, and could identify which integrations would be most beneficial. We'll hope to chat with you again in the near future!

Daniel from Self Employed

Fons is incredibly easy to use and makes life easy for me and my clients

Benefits include: Less headaches, bigger bank account, and more time to focus on making/teaching music.

Pros

First off, the customer support is amazing. Very quick to respond, friendly, and of course helpful. I've been teaching private music lessons and tutoring for almost 10 years, on and off though because of the headaches that come with scheduling miscommunications, chasing payments, etc. Fons takes care of all that without me having to work for an agency that will take a 70% cut. I've never been happier to teach since using Fons.

Cons

I wouldn't consider it a con, but as a user in Canada, I hope that one day there will be alternative payment options for my clients other than credit card.

Jerry from Health

Pros

I've been a private tennis instructor for over 20 years. I teach 25-30 hours of private and group lessons per week and typically spend 10-15 hours scheduling, rescheduling, tracking down checks and depositing them into the bank. I've tried a number of different scheduling apps (Mind Body and others) as well as a combination of google cal and fresh books to help with efficiency. I've found these platforms to be either super clunky, cost too much or just flat out sucked. I started using Fons a few months ago and at first it seemed too good to be true. From the moment I signed up the customer service team was there and has been incredibly responsive. I'm not very tech savvy but it has been so easy to use and all my students love it. It basically combines scheduling, billing and payments into one easy program. Now that all my students have converted over to Fons I spend less than an hour on administrative time per week.

Samantha from Stellar Music Space

Fons customer service feedback

I like the quick customer service feedback, but I have two pieces of advice to make the customer service experience better. Sometimes it feels like the team is defensive about bugs, despite this being a new software and therefore understandably prone to bugs. For Fons, it doesn’t seem like the customer is always right. I had a rather negative experience when the CEO responded to my anxiety in an email badly, accusing me of not reading it thoroughly getting impatient when I didn’t understand. I think this is unfair, since I am not a tech person and operating this level of technology for my business has been daunting and stressful, especially since adopting it correctly affects how and when I’ll be paid. As a disability rights activist who is married to someone with a reading disability, the accusation of not reading it correctly came across as rather ableist and condescending. I’d rather keep things professional, which for the customer service side I think means dealing with understandably nervous and anxious clients with grace and kindness. Or not taking their money. Which unfortunately I had already paid for the entire year just before this distressing exchange.

Pros

It’s pretty easy to use, but has a learning curve that can be overwhelming, especially since it’s a new software and there are still bugs being worked out as features are added.

Cons

The high learning curve and how that affected how quickly I’d be paid.

Response from Fons

Replied November 2018

Hey there Samantha. I am so sorry that any of my correspondences came across as anything other than supportive. My aim was to be as succinct and explanatory as possible. Our team was "all hands on deck" to try to get you up and running as smoothly as possible. That was our intention, and why I jumped in to try and help. I teach and and have worked within the developmentally disabled community, & I feel quite saddened that I represented myself in a way that offended you. We appreciate your willingness to use the platform and we value your feedback. If you decide that you don't want to use Fons for your studio, we'll refund your money and wish you well.

Katie from Sweet Little Sounds

Industry: Music

Easy to set up, even easier ongoing use, and amazing customer service

Every time I have a question I get clear directions, an offer to help, and an offer to call. I am so thankful for the amount of time Fons has saved me.

Pros

Cons

This software and customer service team has saved me a ton of time, and I just really can't think of anything I don't really really like.

Shannon from Arts and Crafts

Fons has made scheduling so easy

Pros

We use Fons software for scheduling our son's music lessons. It has really streamlined both scheduling and payment for us. Before, we'd have to remember to bring a check in to each lesson, and any time we'd want to adjust or cancel lesson times, we'd have to try to get in touch with his teacher with a phone call/email, etc. and there was back and forth about what other times could work.Now payment is automatically taken care of, and scheduling changes happen directly through the app. I can see the calendar of possible lesson times, and his teacher can approve of them directly.

Cons

Credit card transaction fees seem a little high

Response from Fons

Replied September 2018

Thanks Shannon, for the awesome review! Unfortunately, the credit card fees are from our processor, but as the client you shouldn't have any fees, if you see something different please let us know. We are busy improving the client-side for an even better experience! If you have any ideas we would love the feedback:)

Karin from Veni, Vidi, Canti!

Best Customer Service I've Ever Experienced

I'm using them to set up client management and billing for my voice studio.

Pros

If you teach lessons,or provide hourly services of any kind, and need a more streamlined, easy way to manage your schedule and do billing, this is the way to go. Beyond having a really intuitive user interface, they have some of the best, most personal customer service I've ever seen. Literally, you can video-chat directly with the creators/ developers. It feels more like joining a team/ family than just purchasing a service, and they pay YOU to give you a personal tour of the site when you join.

Cons

I have no complaints. Any additional functionality I'd like, they are already working on.

Steve from Seattle Pacific University

Love Fons!

Pros

Automates my scheduling and billing and allows me to focus on teaching. I save tons of time--way less email and accounting, and I don't have to play debt collector. Students in my studio love the flexibility. Support is super fast and responsive. Price is a bargain.

Cons

Response from Fons

Replied September 2018

Hey Steve, thanks for the review, as you know we released our new faster app, which works great with old phones now:) We have an article in our help center on downloading.

C. R. Ryan from Notes & Numbers

Industry: Music

Stop Talking About Money!

The timing of my income has stabilized and I've reclaimed time spent worrying about/following up on billing and money stuff.

Pros

I love that once I have a client set up, we never have to talk about money again. Instead we get to talk about (in my case) how they're progressing in their studies, or how their child is doing, or dozens of other topics that have anything beyond a bookkeeping relationship to our work together. Nobody has to remember cash, or a check, or any of that nonsense. It's great!

Cons

Some of the functions are still a little odd, in that sometimes you have to order different types of charges (tuition vs. one-time) to keep things straight with payments, at least at first.

recommended by a colleague

Response from Fons

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much for this review! So glad to hear that Fons is helping your business, and we look forward to making it better and better! To your note about keeping the different billing methods to keep straight.. totally agree. We chose to support those 3 billing methods since they each have upsides, and all of the allow a provider to eliminate invoicing and automate payments... which is awesome. We've added notes to our design queue to take this feedback to make the billing options clearer to new users! Thank you so much for the feedback. As always, thanks for being part of the fons family, and keep us posted if you need anything else.!

Katie from Katie Levine Piano Studio

Fons Review

Fons allows me to invest my full energy into teaching my students when we have our lessons, rather that spending time and energy discussing policy and payment. My relationships with families of my students have been greatly improved because of Fons!

Pros

I am a piano teacher, and I love that Fons has eliminated all of the awkward conversations about money and payment with clients. Fons automatically bills clients on a per lesson or monthly subscription basis, it has been really great to not have to keep track of forgetful clients and chase payment. Fon’s customer service is very helpful, friendly and quick.

Cons

While the monthly fee is very low, the processing fees are slightly higher then other comparable services for music teachers. The processing fees are more than worth it for the time I save, and the ease of use of this program!

Jonny from Jonny Akamu Music Lessons

Fons has been awesome and it keeps getting better. Makes everything so much easier.

Pros

For the most part it works really well and is super easy to use. The Fons team is always ready fix any problems and their support is above and beyond.

Cons

Right now that the bugs have been worked out. I don't have any cons.

Carol from Studio Sostegno

excellent resource for independent contractors!

Pros

i really love how seamless this is to use. the interface is simple, the navigation is intuitive, and it doesn't have anything extraneous that i don't need. I like that i can make my own hours and that everything has to be approved.

Cons

i think i would like a way to mass schedule or cancel my appointments. i see why it's handy to have it one at a time, but i also know that blocking out availability for weeks or months is something i would definitely use. I also want to have the option to make sure my appointments get scheduled back to back, instead of whenever they want.

Response from Fons

Replied September 2018

Carol, wow we just talked about having a way to have appointment availability to recalculate back to back, stay tuned that may get released sooner rather than later. I added you to the other feature request card.

Brian from Admiral Studio

Industry: Music

A great scheduling and payment system for teachers and other professions

Pros

I am a part-time music teacher, but busy a full-time professional musician. Fons has a clear, easy to understand interface and simple scheduling and communication tools for managing my students. Being able to respond to scheduling requests or cancel/reschedule lessons easily from my phone while at a gig or session is very convenient. Having to never discuss payment with students or their parents after the initial setup is really nice, allows the lesson time to be focused on what matters - instruction.

Cons

I have had no major issues or complaints about Fons.

Jerry from iROCK Music School

iROCK Music School

Outstanding value for money. The team are so helpful and always professional and patient. They take on board feedback and do great things with it to make the product even better.

Pros

Cons

Integrated payment system is so good. Plus the visual layout makes managing your schedule so easy.

Daphne from Viola Lab, Inc.

Fantastic and Helpful Fons

Fons has completely automated by business's billing and scheduling. Parents of clients are happy and have had no issues. Customer support is OUTSTANDING and IMMEDIATE.

Pros

Fons truly automates billing so you don't have to invoice your clients. It makes it easy to send out appointment requests, reschedule them, and the link to my phone calendar is fantastic and updates instantly. The layout is clear and unfussy, and the product does exactly what it says it will do.

Cons

I would like a couple of additional features, which I hear are in the works for the near future. One is the ability to bill a client for a simple fee not connected to a calendar appointment. And the other is to connect to Quickbooks. That said, this software is doing GREAT things.

Eric from Flamenco Seattle

Game changer

Before I struggled to keep up with schedule changes, cancelations, fees and accounting overall. Fons has helped immensely. Now I have more time to put into my actual teaching and my art.

Pros

The time and money it saves. It’s like having a full time secretary and account that are on call for you and your students.

Cons

Nothing really. It’s very well thought out and easy to use.

So easy to set up and get started

Pros

I had a friend recommend Fons for my martial arts business. I took a look at the website and knew right away that this was the solution I have been looking for for some time. Fons was so simple to set up. I was able to make an account, set up my calendar, and add 30 students in less than an hour. When I did run into questions, I received a quick response from their support team. Fons is going to save me a ton of headaches- from dealing with payments, setting up classes and privates, to client communication. I am looking forward to the features they are adding in the near future.

Cons

The Fons team are still working on adding functionality.

Jonathan from Myloops.net

Great Scheduling tool & platform

We have been using Fons for several months in our music related businesses, it's been a great experience so far, keep it going !

Pros

We love how easy it was to set up, the interface is easy to use, there are several possibilities of automating and integrating the key functionalities, and the pricing is reasonable.

Cons

I don't think there is anything specific we disliked about Fons, it's a great service overall and happy to keep using this in our business!

Response from Fons

Replied September 2019

Thank you so much for your review., and we're so glad that you're enjoying Fons. Feel free to keep us posted if & when you come across something that could use improvement, or if you think of a feature you could use! So much of our design is coming straight from our users. We appreciate you big time.!

Peter from C&P music education

Industry: Music

Perfect marriage of appointment scheduling and invoicing

Recurring automatic payment based on actual appointment usage is brilliant. Team is extremely responsive and always incorporating feature requests as upgrades to the site. I've only been all-in on this platform for about a month and it's already better than when I joined because they are so quick at building new features. Customer service is stellar.

Pros

Integrates scheduling and payments beautifully, makes it easy to tie payment requests to scheduled appointments. Killer feature for me is the ability to schedule recurring package purchases that are automatically billed when the previous package runs out.

Cons

I wish it had more bookkeeping functionality, more customizable reports, ability to record expenses, etc.

Michael from Point B

great app!

Have had 3 different service providers use the app and love how easy it is to schedule, pay, communicate, etc. Would definitely recommend for small businesses who need scheduling and payment systems.

Pros

super easy to use for customers - intuitive, simple, clean, never have any questions

Cons

no applicable. I'm a customer of the primary users

Response from Fons

Replied September 2018

Michelle, so awesome to hear from the client-side:) Thanks for the great review! We are working on the client-side experience, so stay tuned for a new release, soon. If you have any ideas of what you would like to see from your side, just let us know.

Lindsay from Nashua Community Music School

Fons Is Great!

Pros

My school is new to Fons and we are continually impressed with the level of customer service. We have received absolutely top-notch service from the moment we became a prospective client and throughout the onboarding process. Their rapid-fire response team addresses issues quickly, honestly, and is constantly showing proof of ongoing product innovation. We are looking forward to a lasting working relationship with Fons. Bravo!

Cons

limitations in reporting and attendance records

Jack from Self Employed

completely streamlined my payment process

Pros

Before my instructor started using Fons I paid by check every week. I often forget to bring it or would lose track of previous weeks payments. When my instructor switched to using Fons for lesson payments the whole process became a million times easier and there was never any confusion or lost checks! Additionally, being able to schedule and cancel through the app has made things so much easier for both me and my teacher.

Cons

To be honest I haven't encountered any problems with the app yet. I'm sure I haven't explored all the features it has to offer yet but so far so good!

Colin F from The Heavenly Body Magician -Fitness Nutrition Expert

Fons makes running my coaching business easier.

My experience with Fons has always been pleasant and helpful. They seem to be willing to make adjustments to their platform to fit their customers needs.

Pros

The system appears to grow with my companies needs.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Easy to use and work with

Pros

It's saved me a load of time on my admin and makes it so much easier to organise my schedule. Invoicing is seamless.

Cons

Can't think of anything! The new features have really streamlined the experience and mean I don't have to chase payments.

Sam from Canape Systems Inc.

Amazing, the team and product are in constant improvement.

Pros

I love how adaptive the product can be, but more so, I love how it was built to be a solution to a real problem. And, it is just that.

Cons

No cons! Every con I have had in the past has been dealt with. As previously mentioned, the product is in constant improvement.

Sharissa from Bene-Fits P.T.

I LOVE FONS!!!

Easy to use. Easy for my customers​ to use. Does not get 'buggy.' and not work like other business systems I have used. The price is great.

Pros

Fons's customer service is my favorite feature. I feel like I am being taken care of with the personal attention that I get from them. The system is easy to use. Fons has made my life much easier. I also love the notifications that I get when I get a deposit. They take care of PCI compliance for you too.

Cons

No cons. I like everything about the system. I really have no complaints or issues.

Laurie from StarzPsychics

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Everything I need in a scheduling app!

I needed a simple to use scheduling and payment processing system. Fons delivers beautifully! Other programs can be somewhat complicated. Fons has the bells and whistles I need now but also has the ability to grow with my business too. I can't imagine using anything else!

Pros

Fons is gracefully simple to use for my clients and myself.

Cons

So far, I haven't found anything I don't like!

Josh from GuitarTeacherGuide.com

Industry: Music

Seriously- What Are You Waiting On? Get FONS Today!

By the end of the free Fons trial, I already had enough money from students to pay for a whole semester of Fons. The price is very low compared to the high value & support you get. They could easily charge double, so I'd jump in now while it's still growing. Their Facebook Group alone should almost charge haha, so much good stuff in there and free weekly webinars about relevant topics to help your business grow!

Pros

-Simple and easy to use (user friendly) -Create customized packages -Creates more free time by removing scheduling headaches -Easy for students and parents of students to pay me on time -I can quickly communicate any schedule changes or announcements -Amazing staff and extremely helpful -They have an awesome affiliate program as well

Cons

-Has opportunity to add even more features

n/a

Response from Fons

Replied February 2020

Josh... Thank you so much. It's been an absolute pleasure getting to know you and working together. We really appreciate your being here.

Andrew from Computer & Network Security .

Really Cool and VERY easy to use

It handled BOTH scheduling and Payments for my clients so I don't have to chase them up for payments

Pros

I highly recommend this app. I downloaded the app and was set up in 5 minutes. It was simple to add clients and appointments- I waited a couple months before writing a review to make sure everything went smoothly and I've not had a single issue. Great experience.

Cons

FREE only allows up to 100 appointments, but the monthly is worth it as far as I'm concerned and I got plenty of time to try it out.

Matthew from Lessons123.org

Accept Credit Cards With All The Big Company Features But None Of The Traditional Hassles!

Exceptional Product. Exceptional Support and People Behind The Product!

Pros

That I can accept credit cards like the big companies do for a fraction of the traditional cost. Plus all kind of bonus features as well.

Cons

The software is great but does take just a little time to learn how to best use it. It's worth it though.

Response from Fons

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much Matthew! We are really happy to have you using the platform, and hope that you continue to love it. We're working to make the learning curve you mentioned easier and quicker! Thanks again!

The perfect fit for my needs

I've had great experience with the software and the customer service team. I can't wait to see what the team brings us next with fons!

Pros

It's very user friendly, and so easy to set up. The instructional video for clients is very useful. The prices are reasonable, especially for a small business owner like myself.

Cons

I would like to see more customize-ability with the product, but I'm sure their brilliant team are already working on it.

Lisa from Lessons With Lisa

Just What I Needed

I had been monthly invoicing people for piano lessons and often having to ask 3-4 times and suspend lessons in order to get paid. Fons has now taken over all the work for me. I got my time back and no longer have to create monthly invoices. Payments are automatically done so I never have to ask twice for payment, it just shows up. The amount of stress this has taken off of my is tremendous!

Pros

This software is easy to navigate and understand. It solves my problem of creating invoices and hoping that payments come in.

Cons

It has not worked 100% yet. Each month so far I've had to get help with some aspect of my getting payments.

Stuart from SmARTworks

Easy to use client interface

Pros

Scheduling lessons is quick and intuitive. Payment system works well and transparently. The client experience is exactly what one would expect. Appointments are easy to schedule and payment is automatic

Cons

Not enough teachers use it. It needs to be able to display different venues for separate appointments. The calendar selection does not show day of week.

Melinda from Nashua Community Music School

Great customer service!

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Fons team were prompt and informative in answers to our questions. They also implemented specific functionalities we requested that are important to our organization.

Cons

There are not as many reports available as in our previous software, but Fons is very open to suggestions and they are constantly adding new options.

Megan from Megan Yates Vocal Studio

Industry: Music

Best team of support I've ever worked with, incredible price, easy to use!

Absolutely everything I was hoping for. The team is always available to answer questions, responds quickly, is very warm and does everything they can to make Fons work specifically for you!

Pros

Clean, clear, simple for both the provider and the client!

Cons

Not quite as many options as I would like, but the team is more than willing to develop these new options!

Yasien from Yasien Tutors

Great way to organize your small business

You can easily set up your calendar and clients can schedule their own appointments Very user friendly for clients and support is readily available Monthly fee is very reasonable

Pros

Billing is a breeze including cancellations, additional fees, and refunds

Cons

I really can't think of anything I don't like as it does everything I'd want it to do!