All Goldie Reviews

Cons and Pros of Appointfix

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2019

I reduced no-shows!!

I had no issues with the app. The support team is awesome. They called me and they answered all my questions.

PROS

I love that I can use the app on multiple devices and the messages are sending automatically on the Ultimate plan. I like so much that I can add as many message templates as I want and they are fully customizable. Because of the reminders, I reduced no-shows by 90%. Thank you, Appointfix!:)

CONS

I don't have any cons with this app. As I said, it's the best app.

Thank you for your feedback Daniel!

Replied September 2019

Alyse

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Good for start up/small businesses

I’ve only worked with Goldie for about a week and switched from square, Goldie has been very easy to learn and navigate and has helped relieve some stress in the transition of becoming a solo business owner

PROS

I like the ease of oayments and ability to take deposits right through Goldie and not use a 3rd party

CONS

I wish I were able to automatically send messages on multiple devices

Reasons for switching to Goldie

Went from commission based (using the studios appointment scheduling and pos) to booth rental/ sole proprietor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!

1 employee

Reviewed July 2023

Please look into this remark

Goldie ease in use and design 's flexibility made it so easy for me to launch my mini concept at home. I hope u work on suiting the schedule to switch automatically the time for international use.

PROS

Goldie interface, layout and ease in use made it so appealing to me. I had chosen goldie over many competitors because i was looking for a free version for something i am beginning my at home. I wouldnt need complication for something i am still navigating. However, if u would apply mini makeover over the free to use version it would appeal more to customer and who knows we could upgrade for more.

CONS

Though goldie is perfectly fine for one person business, but the inavilability to pick the switch the timining automatically for international use was the only drawback. Please look into that

Reason for choosing Goldie

Ease, free version to suite my situation and early conceptualization of my mini concept business

Robbi

Individual & Family Services, 1 employee

Try it you may like it

So far it has been good. I have only been using it for about a month now so I am still moving info into the system as I can.

PROS

It easy to use not complicated with features that aren't needed.

CONS

customer support is through email. I personally prefer to speak to someone directly. But when I needed assistance I received a response back and my issue was fixed in less than 1 hour.

Reason for choosing Goldie

price was affordable for me as a small business worked out to about $16 a month.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

Anna-Jade

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Goldie review

I love using the app! Compared to other websites / apps Goldie is by far the best! I wouldn’t switch to another app!

PROS

How easy it is to add in clients, also how easy it is for clients to book in. Colour coded services are very good and easy to see

CONS

I haven’t got anything negative to say about Goldie

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write such a supportive review!

Casandra

Cosmetics, 1 employee

Overall a very good app

PROS

Its is pretty simple to set everything up

CONS

Changing booking setting and other advanced settings can get a little confusing.

Reason for choosing Goldie

Goldie is cheaper than gloss genius thats why I chose it

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. If you run into any issues with your booking settings please don't hesitate to reach out at support@heygoldie.com.

Alternative Medicine, 1 employee

Goldie is the best!

10/10 I would recommend to anyone to use goldie!

PROS

It is user friendly! My clients love using it!

CONS

Sometimes I cannot charge the card on file more than 100 or so dollars.

Thank you so much for the feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review.

Liam

Environmental Services, 1 employee

Great app!

Overall a good experience! Try different apps and couldn’t work them

PROS

Easy to work and book appointments. Like the function of adding address

CONS

After free trial and 3 months it’s a little expensive

Thank you so much for taking the the time to write such a supportive review!

Levi

Dairy, 2-10 employees

Fantastic

Goldie has been great. So glad we were recommended it.

PROS

Very good diary. Reports are great. See exactly what you are taking.

CONS

Love everything. Nothing that I dislike currently.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review.

Tazaria

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Beneficial usage

Overall I like this app and definitely recommend to others.

PROS

I love the fact that you’re able to allow deposits and booking is very easy to manage.

CONS

I dislike how there are updates almost weekly within the app.

Christifer

Performing Arts, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Appointfix was our first game changer

My business flat-out wouldn’t have grown as fast as it has if I had continued doing manual scheduling/using generic calendar scheduling. Appointfix changed the game for us.

PROS

The ease-of-use of this software has really allowed me and my team to focus on growing our business without fear of any of our students falling through the cracks

CONS

The only 2 things that I don’t enjoy about this service are : 1) that there is no desktop version (yet.) Using only a mobile version of this app means our team has to constantly have our phones with us, and as a team of performing artists, that really gets in the way. A desktop version would be far more professional And 2) customer service is a little difficult to get in touch with on the rare occasion that they are needed to assist with an issue. (When they do get in touch, they are incredibly helpful, however)

Reason for choosing Goldie

Accessibility for a small, growing business. It felt like Appointfix was fairly new back then, and I wanted something that was likely to grow as my business grew.

Nahyla

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2022

Perfect, but missing critical feature for me

8/10 I always recommend this to my Tattoo Artist friends, so far i’ve gotten 4 Artist to join Appointfix and they all enjoy it as much as I do, it helps a lot and gives us more time and less stress, again, the only issue is not requiring an immediate deposit to book

PROS

The ability to schedule people with ease and have others schedule themselves, as well as color coding thats really nice, THE COOLEST THING IS “block extra time” because i can add the 15 minutes to set up for my tattoo without it interfering with my full hour of appointment

CONS

I really wish i had the ability to recieve a deposit from clients to book a tattoo appointment, i get some no shows and its a pain having to ask people after the fact they already booked to send me money to secure an appointment thats already booked by them.

Reason for choosing Goldie

Pretty colors on the app screenshots, also the fact it has an option to put the price because i always forget what i quote people, and the note because i can give a brief description of what im doing

Reasons for switching to Goldie

I think it got too confusing, i can’t remember

Katy

Cosmetics, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2022

Fantastic and easy to use!

It cuts my time in half having to reply to lots of messages being able to send them the online booking link. Every time there is a problem i get a response within 12 hours!!! I am extremely happy with the customer service.

PROS

It is extremely straight forward for not only the owner but for the customer too! We love how it can be colour coded & everything is available to see such as price & time it will take. Text reminders are also a HUGE win. I love & my customers love.

CONS

I would like a deposit/booking fee option to be added. However i know this is something you are considering. It would also be useful to take card details so we can charge if there is a no show.

Reason for choosing Goldie

Much simpler as the user to set up. Also was more reasonable priced!

Lisa

Individual & Family Services, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2022

I don't have to send reminders or call clients. It's a win win situation.

PROS

It's so easy to use. Make or break an appointment is the best. The reminders for the clients are sent automatically so you have less no shows and cancellations. This is the best program ever!

CONS

Sometime the reminders are not sent. That goofs my clients up.

Reason for choosing Goldie

I liked what I saw and ordered this one.

Reasons for switching to Goldie

I closed my business and moved, didn't need the big system any more

Brittney

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2023

Makes grooming life easier

I've saved myself some time and headache using this app and it's benefits.

PROS

I like being able to schedule appointments, set up standing/repeating appointments. I like having my services listed. I like having my client info saved. I like being able to send out reminders and instant booking messages.

CONS

I HATE that every time I go to messages to send reminders it starts me back at the top after I send a message. It's super frustrating. I wish they offered more colors for the services list. I wish I could add in charges that aren't services. For example I do a travel fee that is different for everyone depending on location but in order to add it to my total I have to add it in as a service, then you have to set an amount of time it takes to do that "service" even though it's not something that takes time, so after I add my travel fee as a service I have to change the ending time of the appointment because it adds in that extra "service" time. Id also like to be able to add cancelation fees if I need to. This is to my total, not like charging it with the app itself, not like using a pos. I just want to see those things in my total. It would also be nice to have reminders sent out automatically and i need an easier way to send out reminders when it's been so long since I've seen someone. Like make it so you can click one week at a time or month at a time. Then have a list of those clients I haven't seen in the amount of weeks I chose. For example, I want to know which clients I haven't seen in 6 weeks, so I click the 6 weeks button and it brings up a list of clients I haven't seen in 6 weeks. Then I'd like to be able to send them a message saying something along the lines of "hello, we haven't seen you and your pet in 6 weeks and it's time for another appointment."

Bobbie

Apparel & Fashion, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2019

Perfect App for any stylist of nail tech

Support is very fast at responding to and questions I may have and very helpful. ALL of my clients love that they get multiple reminders and it has kept me from having no show appointments.

PROS

I love that it is easy to use, I can see my whole weekly view, that it syncs with my Google calendar and most favorite part that it sends reminders to my clients.

CONS

That clients can not book online them self's.

Ease of use of app.

Faith

Farming, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Just real-time notifications. Goldie won't disappoint.

Beautiful world outside official jobs. I am happy to move on with Goldie.

PROS

Life besides professionalism is quite important to me. I never want to miss on the best part of my youth. Goldie is my personal hot deal. I use it on scheduling and booking appointments for my fitness routine and therapy attendance. I am a big fun of its features. Very flexible and easy to use.

CONS

Goldie is one of the softwares that are flawless. Absolutely satisfying performance. It leaves no stone unturned.

Muna