• Pros

• "I love how easy it is to setup and use this software. It has made my job so much easier and my customers love it."

• "This is so easy!! Totally fits for what I needed. I tried orhers, but there were much more complicated."

• "It is very user friendly, and it is very easy to set up. "

• Cons

• "The templates were a little tricky to master at first. But overall no complaints."

• "Can't say there is much to dislike. Overall, very user friendly and easy to use. Great customer service, too. "

• "Some of our consumers don't like getting two reminders. It would be nice if we could choose how many reminders each of the consumers get."

Browse GoReminders Reviews

Linda from Curves of Missoula

Great product for the cost! Makes life so much easier and customer service is excellent .

Pros

No more reminder phone calls. Saves on staff time plus customers like receiving a text vs. phone call.

Cons

We thought it might not customize to our industry well but it's very flexible and did just fine. Features to describe the appointment and length are greatly appreciated.

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hi Linda, Thanks for your review! We are pleased that GoReminders is working flawlessly for your company. We pride ourselves on the flexibility of GoReminders. Any Feedback is greatly appreciated as our main focus is to constantly improve :) Did you know that in your Settings you can specify the default appointment length, and you can setup all of your services? That way your correct appointment length will be pre-filled when you go to setup an appointment, and you can specify what service the appointment is for, which can help customize your reminders even further! Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Gabby from Gabby's Grooming on the Go

Love these guys!

We love [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the who Grreminders team! Every time I have a question, there's never a don't in my mind, I can ask and they will not only have an answer but a speedy response at that!

Pros

I love that GoReminders was a start up company the same time I started and they've continued to grow and benifit my ever growing business every step of the way!

Cons

Only wish we could add specific timing so customers could see how long we allot to be with them at scheduled appointments.

Reasons for Choosing GoReminders

Wanted to work with another small up and coming business who would understand our needs

Response from GoReminders

Replied February 2020

Hi Gabby, Thank you for your amazing review! We are so thankful for your support and so happy that we've been able to help improve your business. You can create a custom field for Time Allotment that can also be used a tag in your reminder templates. We'll send you some additional details on how to set this up. Thanks again for your review. We greatly appreciate it! - Oceana, Customer Support

Jamie from Wall Rebuilders

Works

Pros

Daily use for appointment reminders. Enter name and phone number and receive email confirmation.

Cons

The appointment date should go to the next weekday.

Response from GoReminders

Replied January 2020

Hi Jamie, Thank you so much for taking the time to give your review! We really appreciate your feedback. I am so sorry that you were not able to achieve the result you wanted with your appointment dates. I will follow up with you directly to get more details and to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you again for your review! -Oceana, Customer Support

Renee from Dolecki Chiropractic

GoReminders helped us reduce our No-show rate and communicate easily with our patients

GoReminders has helped us to reduce our No-Shows and increase our rebooking rates. All our patients love the appointment reminders. We also use GoReminders to contact people who have missed appointments or need to reschedule and it's a super easy way to communicate and get those patients back on our books. We've been using it so long now its like second nature. Customer service is always really great, they even implemented a number of requests/suggests we had - which we thought was super :)

Pros

We've been using GoReminders for a while and found it very easy to use and set up. GoReminders is very flexible allowing us to create own messages and sequences. You can also easily go into calendar and update any appointments.

Cons

Unfortunately it does not integrate with our CRM which is more of an issue with the CRM than with GoReminders. The only thing we really have a complaint about is that if you are set up to send a sequence of reminders, it will only stop sending reminders if patients/customers/clients respond with R or Reschedule. However, its easy enough to go change the appointments or stop reminders in the calendar.

Reasons for Choosing GoReminders

GoReminders was very flexible, we could design our own messages, choose how and when to send them, have the flexibility to change appointments/reminders and the pricing was good. Other products we looked at were too rigid, wouldn't allow us to compose our own messages or had limited message length. We also found them quite pricey for the limited functionality.

Response from GoReminders

Replied January 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it's easy for you to use and setup, and that your patients love the reminders! Often that is the most important aspect! I understand what you're saying regarding your complaint, and we actually do have additional features for that which you may not be aware of. I'll reach out to you right now with info on those features. Let us know if anything ever comes up! Best, Noah, Customer Support

Amber from Evolved Color Studio

My Clients Love It

It has helped so much with no show appointments, and it something I don’t even have to think about now. My clients are constantly thanking me for using this service.

Pros

This software is so easy to use I was able to pick up on it right away. I was able to transfer all my clients over within a few minutes.

Cons

I truly don’t have any complaints about the software, anything I found along the way I brought up and was resolved within the day!

Pricing and customer service

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hi Amber, Thanks for your amazing review! We're glad that you find GoReminders so easy to use, and it's great that you're using our easy to reach customer support reps like myself to your advantage. -Noah, Customer Support

Karyn from Elm Avenue massage

Great reliable app, easy to use

I have less incidents of clients forgetting to turn up (although it does still happen occasionally).

Pros

This is so easy to use and has reduced the amount of client no-shows considerably.

Cons

As a home based therapist I am on the lowest plan which suits my business. I have thought about upgrading to get the extra features but it is a big jump cost wise, so I stay on the lower one.

Reasons for Choosing GoReminders

I can't recall my reasons for choosing, but I do recall thinking it's good value for money.

Response from GoReminders

Replied January 2020

Hi Karyn, First, I'd like to thank you for your wonderful review! I'm so happy to hear that our reminders have considerably reduced the number of no-shows you used to have for your appointments. I'll pass along your additional feedback about the cost of our plans to our team for consideration. Thank you again for taking the time to review our product! - Oceana, Customer Support

Natasha from The Sequoyah Group

Industry: Mental Health Care

Appointment Setting at its best!!

My clients now confirm appointments or reschedule and I can easily rebook or utilize their time slot for another client. I’m not losing revenue and I can see more clients.

Pros

User friendly, I can schedule an appointment with my client before they leave their session or over the phone while discussing openings. Easy tabs to navigate the system, I can find what I’m looking for without reading an instruction book.

Cons

I had to get accustomed to the site but it’s very user friendly.

Response from GoReminders

Replied January 2020

Hi Natasha, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad that you are finding our site user-friendly and helpful with booking appointments for your clients. We definitely strive to make our site features as easy as possible to use. I'll be sure to share your review with our product team. They will be thrilled to hear how pleased you are with our service! Thank you again for your feedback. -Oceana, Customer Support

Michael from Bur Oak Massage Therapy & Esthetics

Great product

It solves our problem having to call all of our customers the day before to remind them of their appointments. Saves us alot of time. Also the customer support is great and very accommodating when we ran short of some reminders. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great in resolving this for us.

Pros

This software is very easy and simple to use. Very easy to show your staffs on how to input the reminders and having both options to either text or email the customer automatically. It's perfect for what we need to use it for.

Cons

We had no issues with the software at all.

Response from GoReminders

Replied February 2020

Hi Michael, Thank you so much for your kind words about our service and customer support. I'm so glad that GoReminders has been easy to use for you and your staff as well as saving you a lot of time with our text and email reminders. We greatly appreciate your feedback and support! Thank you again for your review. - Oceana, Customer Support

Lari from Spirit Gallery Tattoo

Best we have used

It’s ok

Pros

I like all the basic features I wish they would add a few things

Cons

I can not assign each person a color so you can see at a glance, also I wish each person ad there own login, so I can see who books or does anything. I wish when ppl need to rebook it would send a text asking them when they would like to rebook.

Response from GoReminders

Replied January 2020

Thanks for your review of GoReminders! We're so happy that GoReminders is working out for your business. I'd like to find out more about what you're looking for regarding the colors and other items I'll reach out to you directly right now so we can discuss. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Nancy from Gaudet Solutions

Very Effective Appointment Scheduler

Pros

It has caused a drastic decrease in no shows for appointments.

Cons

Would like to schedule other frequency of reminders.

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hi Nancy, First of all, thanks so much for your kind feedback about how effective GoReminders is at appointment scheduling, and for taking the time to post a review. I'm ecstatic to hear that your appointment no-show rate has been drastically reduced! You mentioned wanting to control the frequency of reminders, so I wanted to make sure you're aware that in GoReminders you can customize the timing and frequency. I'm going to follow up with you directly to get more details and I'll make sure any of your remaining questions get answered! Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Linda from The Happy Dragon Thrift Shop

Since we started using GoReminders our volunteers remember to show up for their scheduled shifts.

Eliminated the need for store managers to call their scheduled volunteers to make sure they remembered to come. If we can keep our thrift shop open, we make more sales which increases the donation we make to the agency we support, so everyone wins!

Pros

We use GoReminders to remind about 50 volunteers a week of their scheduled shifts at our nonprofit thrift shop, and it has eliminated our problem with no-shows which led to our inability to open the store for our customers. GoReminders is very easy to use, and it takes me about 20 minutes to set up an entire month's reminders. If someone's schedule changes during the month, and I need to edit which volunteer will be on a shift, it takes only seconds to make the change in GoReminders. All of the volunteers have expressed their thanks for this notification (we chose 2 days before) so they don't miss their shifts and can find a sub if needed.

Cons

I can't think of anything about it that is disagreeable. It's easy to use, takes little time, and has helped us keep our shop open every day.

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hi Linda, Thank you for the superb review of GoReminders! We are glad that GoReminders has been efficient for your Thrift Shop :) If you ever have any issues, feel free to let us know and we'll work with you to solve them immediately! Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Hanah from SheWrites4TheLord

Industry: Writing and Editing

Simple Reminder Website

I love reminder sites and appointment sites. I also love this type of software. If someone is looking for a quick site or software to quickly set up appointments this is it. If they are looking for something advanced they may be a bit disappointed. This helped me get my jobs done and help me figure out what to do for each client. I was able to put information in the appointment setup tab area.

Pros

I can create a new appointment for my clients with no hassle. I love how I have the option to put the phone number of the client or I can put the email address of the client. I also love how the calendar is exactly in the area it needs to be when I am setting up an appointment for a client. It’s not confusing to figure it out and you get great deals with this service. I love how I can set reminder templates and I don’t have to keep going back to create new ones. I also love how the customer service chat is constantly available and you can contact someone quickly to help you. There is also an area which makes things easier to put together. There is an area where you can customize the customer's name and you can input it without an issue.

Cons

I dislike how every single time I log in. There are chat buttons popping up and memos. I know they are trying to show that they care, but it can be a bit annoying. I don't like it. I wish it was smaller or at the bottom. Also, I wish the deals were better. They are okay, but this is a good program. It needs better deals.

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hi Hanah, Thanks for your positive review! We're so happy to reduce the amount of hassle in your business. We pride our self on our simplicity and value, and you seem to be benefiting from both :) Thank you for your feedback about our chat/support messages. You are correct, we just want our users to always know that we are available to help should anything come up. If you'd like a better deal, you can save 20% by switching to yearly billing! Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Beth from A Budget Tree Service

Time Saver

Overall, I would recommend this program for those with busy schedules that was the ease of sending reminders that need confirmations prior to securing the date and time. My clients appreciate the reminders and not taking up much of their time to do so.

Pros

GoReminders saves me and the consumer time spent on phone calls. In this modern society, text and email can verify appointments quickly and efficiently without interrupting someone's day. It is easy to use and the ability to create multiple templates is very nice.

Cons

My suggestion for this software would be an option to cancel appointment. As of now, the options are to reschedule to Confirm. To reschedule, I have to reach out to the client who may have just wanted to cancel and now we play phone tag wasting valuable time. I also have come across clients that wish to hold conversations through the text system and it isn't as easy to reply back to them. I have to open a new text to respond in stead of having that option when they leave comments.

Price and simplicity.

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hi Beth, Thanks for your great and detailed review of GoReminders! We're happy to be able to save you time and effort in your business. To help with the "Cancel" issue that you're having, you can simply ask your customers to reply with "Cancel" for any appointment that they'd like to cancel. Then when you see that message, you'll know that they would just like to cancel. Let us know if you have any questions! Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Wendy from RMACL

excellent product

Our cancellations and 'no show' appointments have been significantly reduced.

Pros

We have found it easy to use the program after the initial setup

Reasons for Choosing GoReminders

It was recommended from another agency that we work closely with.

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hi Wendy, Thanks for your review of GoReminders! We're so happy that GoReminders is so easy for you to use, and that it has helped your business by decreasing no shows. You can actually customize how many reminders each customer gets by using our Message Sequences feature. I'll reach out to you directly to make sure you're aware of that feature. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Leanne E. from Champion Educational Services, LLC

Great product. So far, the best SMS Texting system I've found for my business.

Pros

I like that I can have my clients reminded about appointments at 2 different pre-appointment times. We use 4 days ahead of time and 2 hours ahead of time. I like the point-and-click calendar and time scroll settings.

Cons

I don't like the fact that I can't have the same reminder sent to more than one person at a time. For example, I have a client who's parents are divorced, but they both need to be sent reminders; so, I have to set up 2 separate reminders for the same client.

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hi Leanne, Thank you for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that we're the best texting system that you have found! It sounds like you set up your reminder schedule in a great way! We hear what you are saying about group appointments, and I have forwarded your review with this feedback to the product team. We always take our customers' feedback seriously, and you are helping shape the future of GoReminders. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Kathryn from Embrace Clinic & Care Center

Great Product, Easy to Use

We started using GoReminders in an attempt to cut down on the number of clients who did not show up for their appointments. We have not seen a huge improvement in those numbers but everyone likes the convenience of it.

Pros

It is very user friendly, and it is very easy to set up.

Reasons for Choosing GoReminders

Customer support was good; price was reasonable.

Response from GoReminders

Replied January 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it was easy for you to setup, and that you figured out how to master the templates! Let us know if you have any thoughts as to what would have made that easier for you. Let us know if anything ever comes up! Best, Noah, Customer Support

Brian from Cedric Theel Toyota

Go Reminders the review

great addition and customers like it

Pros

I like that it is very easy to use and it does save information so next time input - it pulls it up

Cons

It all is good it would be nice if you could add notes to reminders to customers and it also would be nice if it transferred from our scheduler to reminders but that's a software issue with scheduler more than anything

Reasons for Choosing GoReminders

because it was a great product

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hi Brian, Thanks for your great review! So happy to hear that you find GoReminders so easy to use, and that you're taking advantage of our auto-fill functionality. Did you know that you can add notes in reminders for your customers? That's part of our custom message functionality when creating a new appointment, or editing an existing one. I'll reach out to you directly to make sure you see that option. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Barbara Jean from Frontier Tattoo Company, llc

Cuts down on no shows!

Reminding our clients of their appointment via text has saved us from many no shows. No shows cost us money. The texts have really helped to save us.

Pros

GoReminders has been invaluable helping us cut down on no shows. That saves us money!

Cons

Nothing! It's great! We've never had any issues at all.

Response from GoReminders

Replied January 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We love that GoReminders is so valuable to your business. It gives us great pleasure to help you cut out no shows and therefore save you money. -Noah, Customer Support

Kay from Bright Insurance Agency Inc.

Quick and Simple Text Messages

Pros

The ease of setting up new reminders. We like that is saves our contacts for future appointments. The ease clients have of responding to the messages.

Cons

Only have the ability to have message texted one day in advance.

Response from GoReminders

Replied January 2020

Thanks for your review of GoReminders! I'm so happy that GoReminders is so easy for you to use for setting up appointments and reminders. Ease of use is one of our main goals, and it appears that you are benefitting from that :) You can completely customize the reminder schedule! I'll reach out to you directly right now to make sure you're aware of that feature. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Jeremy from Chef Jeremy Coco Culinary Services, LLC

Helps Remind My Customers To Utilize My Service

My experience with GoReminders has been excellent. I would highly recommend them.

Pros

This software is great. It allows me to set up messages to remind my customers to submit orders before the deadline. Since beginning this program a few years ago, I have seen repeat business increase.

Cons

I don't like how if I need to change a date for a reminder, it changes all of them if it is selected to distribute weekly. Sometimes, I just need to send out a reminder on a different day of the week.

n/a

Response from GoReminders

Replied January 2020

Hi Jeremy, Thank you so much for your amazing review! I am thrilled that GoReminders has helped you increase repeat business and has been so easy for you to use when reminding your customers about their orders. I am very sorry that you are having some trouble with editing the dates of your recurring weekly appointments when you need to make a change to one appointment. I'll follow up with you via email to assist you further with this. Thanks again for your wonderful feedback! -Oceana, Customer Support

Shauna from Abana Skin

Industry: Cosmetics

Super easy!

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate and set up! I can plug my clients appointments in while they’re sitting at the desk!

Cons

I do wish there was a way that the reminder came from my business number as Some clients get confused.

Easy, price

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hi Shauna, Thanks so much for your great review! We're happy that you have found GoReminders so easy and quick to use . Did you know that we can setup a custom local phone number for your reminder text messages? I'll reach out to you directly to make sure you're aware of this, and to get it setup for you. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Michele from Evergreen

Industry: Chemicals

Five Stars

I am able to let my customers know we are coming out way earlier using this software

Pros

Cons

there is not really anything that I dont like

Reasons for Choosing GoReminders

Your Software was the only software that would let us customize the greeting, all the others said that they could not customize for a Lawn care company.

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hi Michele, That's awesome that we've made your job easier and that your customers love it! We work hard to make GoReminders easy-to-use, and I'm going to show your review to the product team. I know they'll love to see how pleased you are. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. -Noah, Customer Support

Melissa from Family Connections Inc

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Fun and easy to use!

So far so good. I love all the little updates they do.

Pros

I love that the interface is easy to learn and understand. It is pretty self-explanatory. Set up was a breeze, and any questions I had were answered quickly.

Cons

During the initial set up, my email was entered incorrectly, and I couldn’t log in, so I had to contact someone to help me. I think having a confirmation email during sign up would be helpful.

Response from GoReminders

Replied January 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it was easy for you to learn and understand. Sometimes there are typos - we understand that and are ready to help whenever someone signs up with the wrong email address :) Let us know if anything ever comes up! Best, Noah, Customer Support

Miriam from DDEC

Good appt reminder program for small business

This program has reduced our no-show rate and has decreased the laborious task of calling customers to remind them of their appointment

Pros

I like being able to customize the message sent out to customers, customize when I want them to get their reminder text and that they can text back a cancel/confirm response.

Cons

I wish there was an easy way to import names/numbers from a database

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hi Miriam, Thank you for your positive review! It's great to hear that we have reduced your no-show rate, as well as saving you time on laborious tasks that take you away from the core of running your business. We actually do have an import feature and I'll reach out to you directly with more information and instructions. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Startup was a little tricky, but great performance since then!

Pros

GoReminders has been great for us! We waste a lot of time when people no-show for their appointments, especially when we have to bring in specialized staff to run the appointments. This was the first automated reminder tool that we sought out and tried and we are very pleased. We really do think this has helped us with time management.

Cons

As with any automated system, you don't have the ability to actually talk with the client. This can be difficult when the client wants to ask a question in advance of the appointment, but it's something that you need to be okay with. There were a couple minor hiccups setting up the reminders, but we have had no issues since then.

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the lovely review of GoReminders. We are pleased that it helped with time management and reducing no-shows. To have a conversation with clients before an appointment, we suggest setting your reminders to send two or three days beforehand. When the client replies you'll receive a notification and you can reply accordingly. Hope this is of help :) Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Tara from K9 Solutions Center of MD

Industry: Veterinary

Less no shows for appoinments

Pros

It is very easy to use, before we started using this product we had a lot of no shows for appointments which costs us money and now we have very few now shows. This product is a great tool for our business.

Cons

It would be nice if you could put a small message sometimes with the reminder

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hi Tara, Thanks so much for reviewing GoReminders! We're so happy that we've been able to help improve your business! We all know that no shows can be a nightmare. Did you know that you can completely customize your reminder messages? I'll reach out to you directly to make sure you have all the info you need! Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Jonathan from Healing essence

Love it!!!

Really excellent all-around great support and it's been super helpful

Pros

Has made scheduling so much simpler and effective and my patience love it

Cons

There's some things that could be implemented that would prevent mistakes on our end

Reasons for Choosing GoReminders

I had a colleague who loves it so I just went with that

Response from GoReminders

Replied January 2020

Hi Jonathan, Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that GoReminders has helped make your scheduling easier for you and your patients. I will reach out to you directly to learn more about your suggestions to help improve our site and app since you mentioned that there are mistakes that sometimes occur on your end. Thank you again for your great review! - Oceana, Customer Support

Cheryl from Cheryl Olguin, LPC

Industry: Mental Health Care

Thanks

It's so helpful having the reminders for my clients

Pros

Cons

Nothing. I really appreciated the ease of this program.

Response from GoReminders

Replied January 2020

Hi Cheryl, Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it's easy for you to use, and that it's helped you remind your clients. Let us know if anything ever comes up! Best, Noah, Customer Support

Beverly from beautifullyblessed

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great Reminder Software

Pros

GoReminders is an excellent software to use for reminding your clients. You can set the reminder for sending messages through text, email or both. Great way to help them not forget their appointments. You can set date, length of appointment and you can also set it to repeat within time intervals. There is a main template that is sent to let the client know what information is needed. If you do not want to use the main template you can customize your own words to say and send it through text, mail or both. How great is that. Best software to remind your clients not to be late. Helps everyone in the long run.

Cons

Great software to have for your business. Keeps everyone on time.

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hi Beverly, Thanks so much for your great review! We're very glad that you're satisfied with GoReminders and that it helps you run your business smoothly. Let us know if you ever have any questions. -Noah, Customer Support

Pamela from Bath Fitter - Connecticut Bathworks Corp

Go Go Go Reminders!!

A1, A++ Positive Experience in every way!

Pros

Ease of use. Not only is the online platform easy to use for our office staff, it is easy and convenient for our customers to respond to.

Cons

we needed an additional field for it to work best for us, and when we contacted GoReminders they added it for us; no problem, and very quicky!

Reasons for Choosing GoReminders

Ease of use for both us and our customers!

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hi Pamela, Thanks so much for your great review! We're so glad that you find GoReminders so easy to use, and it was our pleasure to help you out when you needed that extra field. -Noah, Customer Support

GoReminders is a reasonably priced software. It's ease of functions allows you to schedule reminders

The only downside is that it costs money but it is definitely worth it!

Pros

This software was really easy to use. We used GoReminders for our appointments at work. We had no trouble with figuring out how to use it. It allows you to have the application on your phone making it easy to access. This software is affordable and great. Highly recommend to anyone or company.

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review of GoReminders. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write us a review. We're delighted that GoReminders has been a good match for your company. :) -Noah, Customer Support

CYNTHIA from PRECISELY RIGHT ACCOUNTING

Love GoReminders

This helps remind clients that they are scheduled to arrive and cuts down on "no-shows"

Pros

It's super easy to use and link to my website

Cons

There's nothing we don't like. This is the best we've used.

Response from GoReminders

Replied January 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing review of GoReminders. We're so happy that it's easy for you to use, and that it's helped cut down on "no-shows!" Let us know if anything ever comes up! Best, Noah, Customer Support

Judy from Heritage Baptist Church

New User for Church Needs

We frequently schedule 4 months out and then send the schedules to the volunteers who don't always put things on their personal calendars. Now I have a way to gently remind them as the date they are needed gets closer.

Pros

I researched quite a few reminder programs, free and for pay. I chose GoReminders because it gave me the ability to have data and messages stored for repeat use. I like being able to have several messages saved for used since, as a church, we have needs to remind volunteers of different roles that they have within the church. We send reminders for Wednesday Supper serving teams reminders, Van driver volunteers, Administrative council reminders et.

Cons

For a small church as ours, it is a bit expensive. I would have like to see a more tiered pricing option.

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hello Judy, Thank you for the wonderful review about GoReminders. We are delighted that you found GoReminders' template features useful. Did you know that you can have GoReminders appointments show up in your regular calendar? iPhone & iPad calendar, Google Calendar, iCal, Outlook and more. To do so, go to Settings > Calendar in your GoReminders account. If you're using Google Calendar the appointments will show up immediately; other calendar systems take some time to show updated appointments. Hope this helps you get the most out of GoReminders :) Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Brittany from Wallin Surfboards

excellent way to remind your customers of appointments

Pros

we use this system to remind our customers of appointments we've made to discuss their insurance needs.

Cons

occasionally my staff will input information incorrectly and i will think that the reminder has gone out and nothing goes, but it is more of a user error!

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hello Brittany, Thanks for your review of GoReminders. We are happy that GoReminders is working well for you :) Let us know if you think there's any particular reason why you are experiencing user error. If we can do anything to make our UI better, then we will! Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Teri from TLC Nutrition Consulting

Huge timesaver

I'm no longer spending hours making reminder calls or sending texts to my clients to confirm their appointments.

Pros

It's easy to use and has decreased my No Shows significantly. The Customer service has been fantastic and quick to respond to any questions.

Cons

I've only had a positive experience Since I have used their software. I do not have anything negative to share.

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hello Teri, Thanks you for review! We're delighted that GoReminders has been a good fit for your company. :) Please let us know if you ever have any feedback or ideas for how we can improve. -Noah, Customer Support

Pamela from Comer Family Dentistry

Great program. Saves us time and effort from making daily phone calls to confirm appointments.

Pros

I like that it stores the patient's name and phone number. That makes it easier, quicker, and more accurate for future appointment reminders that need to be sent.

Cons

I wish there was a way to search by patient name without knowing the date of their appointment. There are times when I need to see if a reminder has been sent, but I don't want to take the time to look for the appointment date in my company database.

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hello Pamela, Thank you for the wonderful review about GoReminders. We are glad that GoReminders is working wonders for your appointments. Any feedback is good feedback, we are always working on making GoReminders more practical. You can easily search by patient name on the Manage Customers page. Let us know if that helps you out! Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

bianca from valpak

An approachable appointment-setting platform

I think GoReminder offers a simple solution for a very common problem. I'm sure it will make some necessary technical improvements over time.

Pros

I like that this platform is very client-based. I think unlike some others that are solely focused on the small business side, this program has great client outreach features. It also offers relatively simple platform to navigate.

Cons

While mobile friendly, I think you lose some of the benefits of the platform in mobile format. Displays are sometimes inconsistent between devices (various iphones, androids, etc)

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hello Bianca, Thank you for reviewing GoReminders. W're so happy that it's a good fit for you. We are always working on improving GoReminders, so we always appreciate your feedback :) We have updated our mobile interfaces to match the web interface better, and we hope you enjoy the update. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Jackie from ACHIEVE TEST PREP

Amazing

Great!

Pros

Keeps me organized and up to date with whatever I need.

Cons

Super confusing at first. But once you play with the software or ready the instructions. It works well.

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hi Jackie, Thank you for your review! We're glad that GoReminders helps you stay organized. We're sorry that you found it confusing to setup at first! If you have any questions at all, feel free to reach out to us directly. Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support

Madhuri from Antal International Network

Best reminder service out there hands down!

This software is compatible both on the app and the website. It let's you Quickly schedule appointments and the clients automatically get reminders via Text Message or Email, whichever you choose. The best feature that I like is, all the reminders show on your google calendar or the app that you sync it to. They provide an excellent customer service too.

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2018

Hello Madhuri, thank you for your wonderful review of GoReminders. We are happy that GoReminders works well for your company :)

Very easy to use!

Pros

It streamlined a process that was time consuming for our team.

Cons

Response from GoReminders

Replied December 2019

Hi, thank you so much for your positive review! We're so happy to be able to streamline your business and save time for your team. We're also happy that we've been able to offer you top of the line customer service :) Thanks again for your review. -Noah, Customer Support