• icon"Jobber does the job nicely, quickly, easily and is quite affordable for any small business. It integrates nicely with financial systems such as QuickBooks too."
  • icon"Jobber streamlines the whole process of dispatching, time tracking, and invoicing and exports the info to my QuickBooks. Excellent customer support as well."
  • icon"Functionality, ease of use, very short learning curb and quickly integrated with my business."
  • icon"Technicians can't even look at the calendar to see where their next job is. This has been a very disappointing and huge inconvenience."
  • icon"I really don't have any major negative complaints on this program, once I learned the set up and got used to it."
  • icon"And if there was you guys would fix it before I could complain. We use Jobber every single day and we would be lost with out it."

Browse all Jobber Reviews

• Have you used Jobber and would like to share your experience with others?

Rufus

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Should have switched sooner!

Andy

Industry: Facilities Services

Jobber is the BEST

I first started using jobber almost 5 years ago when I decided to test out the free trial. Since that day, I have continued using the software and have grown my business over 400%. I think one of my favourite parts about jobber is the level of exceptional customer service; not only online but also in person. Additionally, my work flow for my business has improved a vast amount over the years. Invoicing: What used to take me hours, is now a simple 30 minute task. Quoting: What used to be done on a scrap piece of paper, is now done on my iPhone. Scheduling: What used to be done on excel, is now organized through the online calendar which can be accessed anywhere, anytime. Overall, I would recommend jobber to anyone running a service based business, and would be happy to answer any further questions.

Pros

-The jobber platform is very easy to use and can be learned quickly. -Batch invoice creation is extremely helpful. -Jobber makes quoting, booking and scheduling jobs a breeze! -Having a client hub is a real crowd pleaser.

Cons

Jobber is overall a 5/5 software system that has been the best thing for helping my business grow. Over the almost 5 years of using Jobber, the only thing I would like to remind people is that once you delete something, there is no way to get it back. I accidentally deleted an invoice once, and it was gone for good. This was my mistake, so as long as you're more cautious than I was that day, you'll be good.

Response from Jobber Software

Andy! Thanks so much for this thorough feedback. We're so proud to work with your team and are so glad to hear we've been able to help make improvements across your processes. Unfortunately we can't always recover deleted items, but sometimes we can, so always feel free to reach out to our Success Team in the event we can recover something just in case. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review :)

Replied April 2019

Excellent company and excellent product

Makes things work so much better for us! There are small issues but we work through them. Nothing is perfect and for the price point this is phenomenally the best on the market.

Pros

Absolutely great system and easily adaptable to service companies. They are constantly adding features and functions and I hate to give only 4 stars on that but there are a few things that we would like to have but it doesn't incorporate. They are ALWAYS open to listening and I have actually had some of my ideas incorporated into the program. If I could give 10 stars on the customer service and value for the money I absolutely would. It is a simple program to use once you play with it for a bit. They are always updating which is awesome always new functionality available!

Cons

I don't like the fact that Visits and Jobs are treated separately with no way to combine them. I wish that you could set this up and for us, just delete the visit altogether because for us a Job is a Visit. They are always 1 to 1 ratio for us. It makes some of the scheduling frustrating because you can schedule a job but not have a visit scheduled. I can completely see how other companies need the ability for multiple visits on 1 job though. Would like to see compulsory custom fields so you don't forget to fill out important data on quotes or invoices. This is a big one, if you don't use the Stripe Jobber Payments then you cannot post a refund to a clients account. You basically have to do a work around and then post a negative invoice. It is very frustrating for a basic accounting function. We often have customers place deposits or pay in advance and they don't use their full deposit for our service. We have to issue a refund and it is a real pain to do.

Rich

Jobber - MY Business OSS

My overall experience with Jobber has been quite positive as it helps me immensely run my business. It is my OSS today. It assigns and tracks all work requests, quotes, jobs and tasks. It also does our invoicing and passes data nicely to Quickbooks for great financial reporting. I just wish I had more robust reporting features with it.

Pros

Having a system that can be quickly and easily implemented and used by small business that incorporates features including integrates that addresses 'quote to cash' work flow was essential. Jobber does the job nicely, quickly, easily and is quite affordable for any small business. It integrates nicely with financial systems such as QuickBooks too.

Cons

Reporting is weak with the version I currently have. There are some standard reports that provide some fair data qualities but to customize reports using custom fields or job fields is quite weak. Exporting any report to Excel does not work well. I dont get the attachment file when attempting.

Reasons for choosing Jobber

Workflow was stronger with Jobber for our business needs to support landscaping, homewatch, pool and storm readiness services on a single converged platform. However, we did keep Quickbooks for financial tracking and reporting.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

QRIDIT did integrate with other systems and processes supporting all of our business products. It was awkward in supporting multiple consumer services. It struggle to offer us a converged business system.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Rich, thanks so much for your review. We're glad things are going well overall, and have noted your feedback for more advanced reporting. We're always looking at providing better business insights to our customers, so if you have additional info you'd like to share with us don't hesitate to reach out to our Success Team and we can collect that for our Product Team. Cheers!

Replied January 2021

Josh

November 2022

I should have done this sooner - Using Jobber gave us a lot more potential to grow

Streamlined, Automated, Easy to use, Room for expansion, Loads of potential. 100% worth the money

Pros

I have almost 100 jobs a week being accomplished in our business and it takes me an average of 15 minutes a day to hande all the logistics. It saves so much time and allows me to have so much freedom to grow the business.

Cons

Honestly there's not much. If I had to say anything it would be the cost but i'm just cheep LOL. Its definitely worth it at the current cost. The customer service you get from them worth the price. No one wants to be treated like a number, these guys treat you like a values client

Reasons for choosing Jobber

I'm sure House Call pro is a good platform but I felt treated like a number and they just raised the price on my friend without much notice. I don't think that's good business. Jobber was known for its good customer service and support. and they delivered for sure. Super happy I went with Jobber.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi there Josh! It's great to meet you. Wow, it is absolutely incredible to hear your review here- our Support team is going to be so happy when we share this back to them! You're always welcome to give us a ring and let us know how we can help. Thanks for your time today.

Replied November 2022

November 2022

Trial Period not honored

Was a poor experience based on undisclosed trial periods and refusal to honor the 14 day trial.

Pros

I will say that when I reviewed this software, it appeared to be easy and have some of the scheduling functions we were looking for. I believe that House Call Pro has better scheduling than them.

Cons

My complaint with this company is that when I enrolled I told them that I was looking at multiple companies because of the features that we needed. They say that they offer a 14 day free trial, however when I went to cancel on my 13th day, they said that they would not refund my payment because the sales rep provided a discount (even though) the rep said that they were providing the discount because I was referred to them from another contractor. They said my trial period was waived because of that discount. He explained that he sent the terms of conditions AFTER I enrolled. The software did seem simple but the the experience was misleading. I never used the software once.

I did not.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi there James, Thanks you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I've located your account and have reached out so we can learn more about your situation. Have a wonderful day.

Replied November 2022

Matt

August 2022

Can Not Download Your Notes When You Leave Jobber

Very bad. No customer service. Reps hang up on you.

Pros

Nothing..... Slow, Tech behind the program is flawed. They only update the expensive plan.

Cons

I am leaving jobber after 2 years. You have to go in to each note to copy and paste it manually if you want to save your notes,

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Matt, We're sorry to hear that you've had a frustrating experience with Jobber. If we can provide any additional feedback or assistance, please get in touch by email at support@getjobber.com, live chat, or phone at 1-888-721-1115 Option 2. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Replied August 2022

Beth

May 2022

Unhappy client

Customer service is not helpful. The people I talk with don't seem to know what they are talking about and don't know the product.

Pros

Being able to create an estimate for a client has been helpful.

Cons

Estimates go to spam folders and clients don't receive them. No capability to work offline. Creating new properties is a nightmare

Reasons for choosing Jobber

I was told that I would receive personal training and support at any time. Not happening.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Beth, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a frustrating experience with getting support and we'd like to change that. We'd be happy to book you in for some training or answer any questions that you may have about the program. I wasn't able to locate your account to reach out directly but please give us a call at 1-888-721-1115 Option 2, email us at support@getjobber.com or open a live chat within your account and we'd appreciate the opportunity to help you. Have a great week!

Replied May 2022

Bill

April 2022

BUYER BEWARE - live in this product for the trial so you don't have the same experience I did!

BUYER BEWARE - the customizations for the Jobs and Client Form are lacking. I signed up for a yearly subscription encouraged by the videos BUT Between the spring rush of mulch jobs and starting off the season, I was at 21 days before realizing this issue and Jobber IS HOLDING MY MONEY HOSTAGE and will make over $2k off of me as a customer who has not and cannot use their solution. We have not run any customer data Jobber or processed any payments with the service. They are deciding to stand behind their 14 day free trial or suggesting that I should have signed up monthly. I am leaving feeling like they are not pro small-business when my concerns were valid. I admitted it was my fault and I should have realized this issue between Jobber, my website design, and myself quicker... BUT I had hoped reasonableness would prevail because I did not even use the service because we could not get out of the starting gate but in this case IT DID NOT.

Pros

The structure is there is you do not need customizations, but the ability to tune the nobs behind the curtain is lacking.

Cons

They are not pro small-business. When I realized the customizations I needed did not exist or would have to be jerry-rigged together I let them know we could not proceed and they have held my money captive over it.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Bill, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that Jobber was not the right fit for you. We have actively shared your feedback with our developers, specifically regarding product customization. Our team has been in touch with you to resolve your specific situation. Wishing you all the best.

Replied May 2022

Matthew

March 2022

Bad jobber

Not but problems

Pros

It was a crm looks good and sounds good

Cons

To many issues scheduling is bad, they lie to get you setup. Any evidence for disputes jobber will fail.

Cheap

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Something better which is fine for scheduling but for receiving payments jobber failed to protect us and allowed us to be taken advantaged of.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi there Matthew, thanks for reaching out to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you found some issues with setting up Jobber and using the scheduling tool. Our development team is always eager to hear how we can improve, so I will be sure to share your feedback with them. Our team has been in contact with you regarding your account, and we take these situations very seriously. If you would like more clarification or have any additional feedback that you would like to share, our team is available by phone at 1-888-721-1115 ext. 2 or via email at support@getjobber.com.

Replied March 2022

Martin

Jobber - a must have company working in the field

Jobber is at the heart of the business. Everyone know where to look for information; administration, scheduling, field service, accounts and customers. We have used it for 7 years and would recommend it without fail for any business running field operations.

Pros

Job recording is so easy - doing this properly means that the rest of the workflow becomes a breeze. The calendar makes it simple to review and update the workload dynamically. Quotes and Invoicing are no longer a chore! During invoicing, standard charges can be applied via dropdowns to speed up entry. Manual entry is just as easy. And the relevant charges are automatically applied. I then just press the button and it is emailed to my customer! The Client Hub lets the customer look at activity online and saves us time answering customer queries. It also makes us look good - an efficient company, well organised and customer focussed.

Cons

Whenever I have been faced with having a feature in the software, either I email the support team or someone has beaten me to it and the feature comes out in one of the releases of software. So, I have no 'cons' for the software. It works perfectly for the way I work rather than me having to adapt my business to work with it!

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Martin, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a lovely, detailed review. We're so happy to hear that lots of your suggestions are becoming part of the program. Be sure to keep those great ideas coming, as Jobber has been and continues to be built off of customer feedback just like this. It has been a pleasure working with you for these past 7 years and we appreciate you trusting us to work with you. We look forward to being on your team for many more years to come. Have a great day!

Replied July 2021

Wesley

September 2022

Very intuitive, excellent support

Huge time savings. Excellent reporting to get a snapshot of my business.

Pros

I don't have to train my team on Jobber. It's simple enough that we can go over the basics together and a new hire will run with it from there. It's customizable enough for us and I love the reporting features.

Cons

The built in CC processing is pricey but convenient. New features are somewhat slow to roll out but I guess this is countered by the fact that it all works without bugs. You can tell they take testing seriously.

Reasons for choosing Jobber

Mobile-first design. If you're small and looking to scale you can do a lot from the field without relying on the office to use the desktop version.

Response from Jobber Software

Hey there Wesley! Thank you so much for such a glowing review! Hope you have a great week!

Replied October 2022

Industry: Facilities Services

April 2022

Perfect for lawn care

I run a 2 truck lawn care business with Jobber and we pack our days very full of work. I can build weekly/biweekly or one time visits easily, edit them on the fly and ensure everything is captured on the invoices. The payment portal for customers, the consistent branding across quotes, invoices and receipts and the payment options make my company seem like a much larger and more established business. The process is so slick that I am saving hours and hours of tedious work every week.

Pros

Job scheduling for the whole season is easy, and with automated invoice reminders and batch invoicing, I can get the admin side of the job done quickly and accurately so I can focus on other parts of the business.

Cons

I don't have much to complain about - everything works for me.

Response from Jobber Software

Hey Chris! Thank you so much for your fantastic review. Our goal is to help business owners like you be successful by saving time and making running your business easier, so it's awesome to hear that Jobber is helping you save hours of work every week - it's music to our ears! If you haven't already, you can check out our awesome referral program! If you'd like more information, feel free to give our team a call at 1-888-721-1115. We'd love to hear from you!

Replied April 2022

Sharonda

March 2022

Look no further! Jobber is the winner!

Pros

Jobber was seamless to set up and start using immediately. The customer support is superb. Well worth the cost if you need to easily manage your customer's work orders. Love the mapping feature of the daily schedule. Also appreciate being able to customize many of the features to fit our needs!

Cons

When a customer fills out a job request, the information doesn't automatically generate into the work order.

Reasons for choosing Jobber

Unable to customize work orders

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Overall better system...like the integrations...less cost... better customization capabilities

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Sharonda, Thank you so much for your lovely, detailed review! If you'd like to chat about Requests or if we can clarify anything related to your account feel free to get in touch at 1-888-721-1115 Option 2. Have a great week!

Replied March 2022

Mariela

December 2021

Overall good but ...

Pros

I used this software for a year in a home cleaning business. I liked that you can get a file for each client with their jobs, so it's easier to find them in case you need them. And at the same time you can keep the instructions saved depending on the job. Also is friendly to schedule if you have different teams. The app is easy to use for workers and leave written instructions.

Cons

- The dashboard in the app is not good. I always had to login through the browser to manage the jobs. - I never could use the text message since it was not available in Australia. - Monthly/year payment is the same even when you don’t get all the features. - Reports are not sync with #job vs #invoice, so if you cancel your subscription you need to be aware about the description to find the correct job+Invoice. (jobs numbers are different than invoice number). - I cancelled my subscription few days before to don't get charged the year but they did charge to my card anyway. So I have lost the currency conversion change (USD to AUD). - I cancelled my subscription because I am closing the business, but they don't have a cheaper plan so don't loose all the data for the transition. for that I've switched to SERVICEM8, which you pay for what you use and has better features.

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Because it has better plans and features.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi there Mariela, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! It's wonderful to hear that you loved Jobber's features for running your home cleaning business. All of our product updates come directly from customer feedback, and we are always looking for ways that we can improve. I will be sure to share your product and subscription feedback with our development teams. If you have any further thoughts you'd like to share or are ever back in the market for software, we would love to connect with you! Our support number is 1-888-721-1115, and you can also reach out via live chat. All the best.

Replied December 2021

July 2022

A CRM built for the needs of home services!

Overall Jobber is very good. The customer support is friendly and knowledgeable but obviously lack any real input from customers to the devs. For the most part, they have wrapped up almost everything, but there are a few rough edges that need to be addressed. That said, I have not found a better CRM for home services.

Pros

Quotes are easy Collect a deposit Keep cards on file Ease of Scheduling Good mobile app

Cons

Unable to give partial returns through Jobber Payments Need more environmental variables Better API More triggers in Zapier Native texting is lacking in so many ways. Maybe instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, you could partner with a texting/phone/review product like Emitrr.

Reasons for choosing Jobber

Jobber is better suited to sales that don't go through a sales funnel, the scheduling is a breeze, and the customer's experience is seemless.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Michael, thanks for your review! If there is anything we can do to improve your experience feel free to get in touch with our success team at 1-888-721-1115 Option 2, support@getjobber.com, or by live chat.

Replied July 2022

Joel

Industry: Utilities

Overall a great program

Ease of use and quickly putting in jobs. Could do a lot better if their software handled client credit on account and texting freestyle and dropped their monthly payment to more reasonable price for small business to use.

Pros

Great look and ease of use. Works on all devices.

Cons

Compared to other programs like this, The cost for options is quite high. They are pushing more to have credit cards processed through them and have done away with paypal payments. There is only texting of canned messages. My biggest issue. Over all though the $130.00 a month for half way decent options is to high. If you pay a full year in advance then that price goes to 99.00 a month. So charging you 30 more paying by the month is another down fall for this software. To pay in advance for small business it penalizes them. Another downfall is how it handles your clients that over pay or pay in advance by applying credit to their account. I does not handle this very well at all!

Reasons for switching to Jobber

Managemart has to many bugs. Once they get them cleaned up I will go back as it is a great program before the bugs. My main program I use is Lawn Pro because it has the best options but I can not find a program that has everything I want and need so I have to use 2 programs.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Joel, thank you for your review and this feedback. We'd like to make sure you're getting the most value of your plan so it's more than worth your monthly investment. Please reach out to our Success Team via phone (1-888-721-1115), chat, or email (support@getjobber.com), and we'll do our best to make sure you're getting the most value out of Jobber. We'd also like to collect some additional feedback around what could be more helpful for your business, and do our best to potentially offer some alternative workflows that work best for you and your team. Thank you again for your feedback!