All Marketing 360 Reviews

1-25 of 1,069 Reviews

Matthew

Internet, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2023

The finest marketing strategy is Marketing 360.

Bringing in a slew of new customers. Depending on the year, Marketing 360 can bring in an additional million or more for our businesses. They are the only marketing firm I've worked with that truly understands search engine optimization and Google AdWords, and we've collaborated on a number of website builds together. They have excellent problem-solving skills and consistently look out for my best interests.

PROS

I had a lot on my plate, including the challenge of starting a new business and the subsequent hunt for the ideal marketing team. Then, I was sent to Marketing 360, where I was taught a wide variety of topics about which I had previously been woefully uninformed. My confidence in the competence of the company has been bolstered by the onboarding procedure. I enjoy working here because of the positive business culture that is conveyed by every member of the team, the expertise available to assist me in setting up my marketing, and the additional software tools provided to aid in my time management.

CONS

They are not always content or design specialists in our field, so we need to work together to meet their needs. It's natural to assume that. While I like that there is internal promotion, I dislike having to switch to a new rep whenever my current one moves up the ranks. The 360 dashboard may use some user interface improvements.

Reasons for switching to Marketing 360

New and improved, Marketing 360's website is a sight to behold. My next step is to launch my online ads everywhere. I am looking forward to the results and the addition of new customers.

Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Marketing 360. We are thrilled to hear that your experience with Marketing 360 has been positive and has provided you with valuable knowledge and support for your new business. Your kind words about our onboarding procedure and the competence of our team mean a lot to us. We will continue to work hard to ensure that our clients receive the best possible service. Thank you for choosing Marketing 360 and for this thoughtful review.

Mohamed

Education Management, 11-50 employees

My experience with Marketing 360

This program enabled me to save time through tools, analytics and reporting data to measure campaign effectiveness, and enable data-driven decision making. Social media monitoring and engagement can help improve interactions with customers. And this is a very good thing in my opinion

PROS

The thing I liked the most is enabling me to manage social media, analytics and automation, and enabling me to strengthen relationships and gain customer satisfaction.

CONS

Yes, I may feel that there are some shortcomings such as incorporating machine learning for more predictive and accurate marketing analytics, advanced search engine optimization (SEO) tools for better search engine rankings, Video marketing tools...

Reasons for switching to Marketing 360

Just a friend advised me to try Marketing 360, and I found that working on it was easier for me, so I decided to continue

Mohamed, We appreciate your positive feedback about our platform and the tools provided. Thank you for choosing our Marketing 360. We hope to continue providing you with valuable tools and data to aid in your business decisions.

Rex

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed March 2024

Perfect for Email Marketing

PROS

The simplicity of reaching a large range of potential clients through the expertise of the platform that has freed up an immense amount of time to focus on critical aspects within the business.

CONS

The lack of personalisation from the platform with a continuous change in user interfaces with a lack of communication between the same support teams.

Ahmad

Chemicals, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Excellent service and treatment

It emphasizes the integration of marketing campaigns and messages across channels. Marketing is done based on the customer’s purchase history

PROS

Marketing campaigns that use all channels, media and consumer touchpoints

CONS

The problem is in the brigades. Sometimes the employees' weaknesses result from using the program. There should be positives

Randy

Entertainment, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2022

Great Results from an Incredible Team

Marketing 360 has been great. I was fortunate to be partnered up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team. We have been able to achieve more in the few months I've worked with him than I was able to on my own over the past several years. He is responsive, awesome to work with, takes my suggestions and ideas, and is able to stay with me and the goals I have.

PROS

The software is fairly simple to use. I have used different CRMs, payment processors, and website tools in the past. This software is right on par (if not more advanced) than the others. It is incredibly easy to use! The built-in automation, payment processor, and nurture tools are incredible.

CONS

The only part of the software that I think could be improved upon would be the social media tools. This could be (mostly) because I haven't used them a whole lot. I find it is almost easier to jump in and post on the different social media accounts myself.

Reason for choosing Marketing 360

The customer service. After the initial meeting, I was a little worried about getting the biggest bang for my buck. I did my research and thought that I would give it a go. I trusted my gut and put some faith into [SENSITIVE CONTENT]., his team, and Marketing 360. So far...I feel that I made the right decision.

Reasons for switching to Marketing 360

An all-In-One platform that also had amazing customer service behind it.

Coach KENYA

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

I enjoy my team [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. The entire experience from start until now has been professional. I like having the support. Speaking weekly is invaluable.

PROS

The CRM soft ware is not difficult to understand. For me it's about TIME BLOCKING and actually taking the time to learn and push buttons. It's kind of like having a new cell phone. You learn new features along the way. I liked that everything is at your finger tips

CONS

Maybe it was me. Maybe it was system interface errors. Not often but sometimes languages simply were not communicating. That's when you walk away and go have Margaritas. This happens in every situation where Tech is involved. Nothing to be concerned about .

Reason for choosing Marketing 360

Truth is I am not much of a shopper. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I vibe, day one. Their products looked professional. The presentation to me was professional and easy to understand. And since commencement i think we've done good work. As we speak we are moving into the next phase and the fruits of out labor should start showing. I'll keep yo posted. #stayhealthymyfriends

Reasons for switching to Marketing 360

I wanted the support of a company. Truth is I had CC for over 5 years and never used it. 360 gives you homework so it's a two way street

Hi, Coach Kenya. So glad to hear you've enjoyed working with our team. Please let us know if there's ever anything specific in the platform that is giving you errors or putting you into a margarita-induced state. Our tech team definitely wants to know about that stuff so we can address them. We're looking forward to working with you for years to come!

Replied September 2021

Christopher

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Christopher Kokelea

Good

PROS

The different website template, the fast payment processing and multi account management.

CONS

The price of the plans were a little bit high for my budget.

Reasons for switching to Marketing 360

I was looking for more templates and better features to work with.

Martin

Airlines/Aviation, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2023

All In One Marketing Platform

PROS

The software is simple to use. Worldclass support team. Social media intergration has really helped me to boost numbers and our brand. The customer login portal is straightfoward and easy to use. The visual presentations are the best, I have worked with other marketing tools and nothing beats or comes close to this.

CONS

No drawbacks, works perfect for me and my company

Martin, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We're glad to hear that our software has been simple to use and that our support team has been able to assist you effectively. It's also great to know that our social media integration has helped boost your numbers and brand. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to have you as a satisfied customer.

Replied March 2024

10,000+ employees

Very useful software

PROS

Very easy feature,Easily knownUsing very smoothly

CONS

Full satisfied and very useful this software in routine work life

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that you found our feature easy to use and it has been working smoothly for you. Our goal is to provide a seamless and user-friendly experience for our customers, and we are glad to know that our efforts have paid off.

Cédric

Banking, 201-500 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Marketing 360

PROS

It is very easy to use and understand and offers several interesting features

CONS

It is necessary to think about improving the interface and functionalities

Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2024

It's awesome

PROS

It was awesome and easy to use and great

CONS

Sometimes it would run slow and sometimes it would stop working

1 employee

Reviewed July 2022

Small Business Owners and SAHMs stay away, This is NOT your answer

They were horrible to work with. They neglected my account and almost never reached out to me, they only responded when I was wondering what they were doing with my money and when I complained about not seeing anything happen. They nickel and dime you for every little thing on your website, all set up costs thousands and takes MONTHS or longer to be up and running. They switched my contact and account manager several times, many new ones blaming the previous one for the fact that I had nothing to show for the thousands of dollars I had invested. If you try to cancel they have a rule that you have to give them so much notice and they will still charge you for 30 or 60 days. They ran a few ads that got me NO leads, it felt like they didn't know anything about key word research or running ads. They charge you a ton saying they are setting up SEO stuff on your site but I never saw any leads. Everything about them just felt like a huge waste of money and time and energy and it was all SO FRUSTRATING.

PROS

It seemed all inclusive. They were willing to help you try and figure it out.

CONS

There was WAY more features than I needed. I didn't need 1/10th of them when I started, but it doesn't matter, you still pay their full flat rate fee even if you don't use much of it. Even if you don't use ANY of it, they still charge you that fee which is steep for SAHMs.

Reasons for switching to Marketing 360

I wanted more help with the automation and I wanted help understanding and doing facebook ads. Both were a waste of time and money, they helped me with neither.

Investment Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2017

Need Professional Help? You need Marketing 360

Nexgen Software Services http://nexgent3.com/ has been in business since 1997. We have always done VERY well with simple advertising up until about 2 or 3 years ago. Sales have slipped and we have had a hard time reaching our desired customers. I finally broke down and started looking for professional help. I spent a lot of time online searching through many different marketing firms. There are so many to choose from it really made it a difficult choice to finally pick one. The reason I picked Marketing 360 was simple. The videos and the mentality they promoted in their videos was the same as my company. I know we work hard if not harder than anyone for the success of our clients and I felt that Marketing 360 was going to give me that same attention to detail that we needed. The day trading / investment world is a very competitive marketing arena. Probably more difficult than Doctors , Lawyers or Plastic Surgeons. Bottom line, everyone as Marketing 360 have done everything possible to make our business grow. We have now been with them for over 6 months and the difference in our online marketing , SEO and online presence is night and day what it was before. If you need help, professional help, you must make the commitment and let Marketing 360 work to help you better your business. I would highly recommend them , I can't see myself or my business being without them. I hope you will take the time to really investigate and give them the opportunity. I have clients that are in the marketing business and I have had them personally audit everything that Marketing 360 has done so I could get an honest outside second opinion. The results didn't surprise me, my audit of M360 was a resounding 110% positive. Taking the leap of faith is the hard part. Loving what they do is the easy part. I appreciate and look forward to continuing some exponential growth with Marketing 360.

PROS

Everything is very simple and easy to use.

CONS

Only thing I would like to see is live up to the minute stats which i think is coming on the next version.

John, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your input! You've been a very loyal customer over the years and we have really enjoyed partnering with you. Ultimately, we exist to help small businesses grow; we're honored you chose us! It's not easy to trust others with the success of your business, and we take that responsibility seriously. Thanks again!

Replied August 2018

Emre

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Improves your marketing and sales rates.

I was introduced to Marketing 360 by a friend who had used their services prior to me. I was intrigued by the concept of their marketing services and was excited to have them work with me. At first, I was skeptical about the services they provided, as I had never heard of their company. After using their services, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that their services are actually very affordable, especially in comparison to other marketing companies. Their services are very affordable and effective.

PROS

I've done a lot of online marketing for the past 6 years but I've only recently discovered marketing360.com. I'm amazed at how much I've been missing out on, especially when it comes to email marketing. I'm new to marketing and this has been a wonderful resource. Through the email marketing program, I have built a mailing list of hundreds of contacts that are all interested in my products.

CONS

I have tried dozens, if not hundreds, of email marketing services over the years and have yet to find one that is more successful than Marketing 360. It has an easy-to-use interface, I really liked it in general and I didn't have any problems.

Brian

Reviewed April 2017

Very robust platform

In May of 2016, we decided to work with Madwire's Marketing360 software/platform after both a bad previous experience with another company and some thorough internet research. As a niche business with very little experience and history managing any advertising/marketing campaigns, we had many questions regarding the software. Fortunately, we worked with Customer support representatives, who worked very hard to provide honest feedback and guidance on our campaign to start. Now that we have become familiar with the software, we really look forward to continue using the platform as we expand our business.

PROS

The data delivered to users is both extremely relevant and timely The customer login/portal/dashboard is very user-friendly and easy to understand. As a caveat, I am from a younger generation that grew up using technology on a daily basis.

CONS

-In the past, there were occasional reporting discrepancies when running daily reports for a given month and comparing the amounts to the same MTD reports over time (i.e. Daily ad spend / visits / conversions). However, when comparing daily reports for multiple months over time to MTD reports, the discrepancies were not a problem. Fortunately, this was a very MINOR technical issue that did not significantly impact our experience with the software. -Occasionally, we would receive "internal server error" messages when logging into the old portal during the evenings, which resulted in no data being visible. This does not appear to be an issue with the updated software.

Brian, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad you've found the platform easy to navigate. Continue giving us your input and ideas. We're always improving our products and services. Thanks for your business!

Replied August 2018

Laura

Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2018

Marketing 360 Is the Best Digital Marketing Reporting Tool I've Ever Used

Marketing 360 provides excellent guidance on where I should focus my limited time to get the most from our digital marketing efforts. It also provides all the data I need to justify the benefits of having an agency manage our PPC, social media and retargeting ads.

PROS

Marketing 360 provides comprehensive, easily-digestible data from all digital marketing channels rather than just paid ones. I love the way data is clearly categorized by channel, starting with a Marketing Overview and followed by Natural Listing Ads (i.e. organic search stats), Top Placement Ads (i.e. PPC ad performance), Retargeting Ads, Social Targeting Ads (i.e. social media ads), and Brand/Other Channels (e.g. direct traffic, referrals from other sites, and social referrals). Each channel allows me to view specific stats like our organic ranking, PPC ad ranking, traffic by search engine, keywords driving traffic to our sites, direct visits, traffic from social media, and PPC ad impressions, clicks and conversions. Many data can be broken down further to show how many people contacted us by calling phone numbers in our PPC ads, clicked through to our site, submitted forms, placed orders online, or completed other conversion activities. I can view these and other stats by time range or compare it to past periods. These are just a few of the many features that make Marketing 360 easy to use to glean invaluable information that allows us to continuously tune our digital marketing efforts for maximum benefit. Best of all, this web-based software is affordable, comes with access to knowledgeable account reps who provide exceptional service, and is accessible anywhere you have internet access. I can't recommend Marketing 360 highly enough!

CONS

Marketing 360 is so comprehensive that it's hard to think of any cons. I guess if I could change one thing, it would be to show conversion breakdowns on-page instead of in pop-ups. Currently, to see which source's conversions came from "Calls from Website", "Web Leads/Sales", etc., you have to click the (i) in the Conversions cells for Totals, Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc. Plus, those breakdowns don't seem to appear in exported Excel reports, which would be helpful.

Drew

Arts and Crafts, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Great software Great people

Great, Surprised by the team that is available with one phone call, email or text. When hiring Marketing 360 we had no idea of the literal team of 25+ people specifically assigned to our account. From basic social media stuff to 3D rendered product explainer videos they have the best in the business to tackle any task you throw at them.

PROS

The best part about this software is the ongoing support you will get with the madwire team. Our assigned Marketing Executive provided insight for our campaigns and general direction of the business, constant trouble shooting and live support for our technical questions.

CONS

There are no cons, we literally utilize everything.

Reason for choosing Marketing 360

I would never want to rely on a company to create and manage so many crucial aspects of our business that doesn't have the absolute best people using the absolute best technology. Marketing 360 has the most knowledgeable talented people using the most up to date software. The ongoing support and most forward thinking people working directly with my company has taken us to the next level. I would highly recommend them to anyone from the start up company to the fortune 500 established business.

Thank you so much for the outstanding review Drew! We appreciate the fact that our people and software are exceeding your expectations. We work very hard to help small businesses like yours succeed. Not only will we continue to offer the superior service, but are continually working to make our software even more user friendly. Thanks again Drew!

Replied October 2019