All Peek Pro Reviews

Jeffrey

2 - 10 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed November 2020

Sleek customization + ease of use

Sinto

Hospitality, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2023

A wonderful Tour operator software

Peek is simple to use. They provide excellent customer support, which was very helpful when I was switching from my previous online booking provider.

PROS

I'm from India , and we searched for a tour operator software that would accommodate our trips and allow for quick and simple payment. As you are aware, it can be challenging to create a dependable system for our clients in our area. It was difficult for us here. No customers are expressing a desire to go, particularly to  Wayanad.  We chose Peek Pro because it is dependable, allows us to change the details of our tours in real time, pays us once the tours are completed, is actively developing new features that we can use in our company, and—most importantly—is run by people.. Having a decent tool to advertise our firm is a relief as we are now moving toward having a greater ROI.

CONS

Taxes are already included in the cost of our trips and rentals. But only put their fees in the "Taxes and Fees" section after that. I'm just being nitpicky when I say that I believe the checkout should be improved. The complexity of some of the screens varies, although not significantly.

Reason for choosing Peek Pro

Both my partner and I can easily utilise Peek's back end technology, and clients can easily use it on the front end. Peek is very simple to set up and offers excellent customer service. In general, we adore Peek since it's straightforward to use, has a beautiful interface, is simple to set up and configure, and has excellent customer service. Our questions are always promptly answered, frequently the same day.

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

Our previous software was cumbersome and difficult to use. The best part of Peek Pro, in my opinion, is that you can choose to either pay for the software yourself or incorporate a little cost with each booking you receive. Let's also talk about how fantastic their customer service staff was. When I ever had a problem, they responded to me within an hour, and frequently, thanks to their online chat assistance, they did it in just a few minutes.

Melinda

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2023

My Business is sooo much better because of Peek Pro!

My overall experience has been amazing and super positive. [sensitive content hidden] helped me sign up and on board with Peek Pro. They were professional, detailed, organized and efficient. The times that I had video calls with them were super helpful and informative! I recommend them for their amazing customer service.

PROS

Sooooo... I really really really needed Peek Pro. I found out about this software about 3 weeks ago and I am in my 3rd summer season of renting paddle boards and kayaks at my local lake. I was having to manually double book customers with my website. It took forever and I often forgot a booking or two during the busy weeks. Opps! That will never happen again with Peek. I am booking more rental than ever and now people are finding where I launch from without having to call me confused!

CONS

There are a few things that I would change because my business is not a traditional one. I run and operate my own business so having set hours is a challenge for me. I wish that I could make changes to my schedule weekly without having to make a whole new season. I would like to be able to add a rental during my non-open times if I want since it is my schedule. I would like to change my equipment available much easier than many clicks. This is me just being detailed! Make some updates, but seriously, my life has changed for the better because of this program. I recommend it for anyone in my field.

Reason for choosing Peek Pro

You all found me. The differences were not big enough to make me want to reach out the the other company. Also, Peek Pro's widgets look way more professional in my opinion.

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

Peek Pro can double and triple book based on my equipment available and Square's booking system is not that intelligent. :(

Marian

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Review of Peek Pro

PROS

Peek Pro is going to help us stay organized, welcoming, and even financially sound.

CONS

The vocabulary used in the internal interface is not the same vocabulary we use, so it confuses me. I may be the only one. There's a huge learning curve, and the training was done by the trainer pointing out things in quick succession rather than me trying things as she guided. I didn't even know what questions to ask at the end of sessions, and mysteries I brought up in between still haven't really been answered. I have had to poke around a lot on my own and results from minute to minute vary widely. I've lost a lot of sleep.

Reason for choosing Peek Pro

I was poking around the internet for help and y'all noticed. I hadn't even gotten as far as finding other products. Your price was worth the risk.

Ronnie

Photography, 1 employee

Jury Is Still Out

My overall experience is that this product is not very user-friendly and extremely time consuming and laborious to use.

PROS

I like that you can have variations to your product

CONS

It is very cumbersome to use and the portal is confusing at best.

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

the automation and the ability to add variations to my product. Eventbrite was WAY more easy to use and very user-friendly compared to this.

Carrie

Sports, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Peek Pro was a game changer for our business!

Peek Pro has made my life easier. All of our bookings are in one place but divided by date. I can see who has paid or where they are on payments or if they have only given a deposit. Customers get automatic text and emails now which is saving me a ton of time. They helped me set up a promo code which was a wonderful addition. I feel our website looks more professional and things are easier for me to manage now!

PROS

I LOVED all the support from Peek Pro. They gathered my information and started everything for me. We would have zoom calls (which they recorded for me) and they would make any changes I wanted and help me learn how to do things myself. They were very easy to work with and even found a "work around" for something that I requested that wasn't in the normal way of doing things. They made sure I liked the visuals, that the information was correct, they were always asking if I wanted anything added or changed. They would give suggestions...just overall made this so easy for me. They even made sure I understood how things would work if someone cancelled a booking and I needed to refund them money. I couldn't be happier with the outcome and feel this is a big win for our business!

CONS

I don't have any cons at this time, things have been great.

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

I wanted more payment options....deposits, credit cards, International sales, payment plans.I wanted automatic texts and emails to customers. I wanted the gift card option.

Mario

Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Switching from FareHarbor was Easy!

Great experience and we look forward to working with Peek now and into the future.

PROS

Them attention to detail by the Peek Pro team was impressive. Every business is different, and for us it was all about rentals. Peek's team took the time to understand our business and gave us plenty of opportunities to provide feedback along the way of our transition from FareHarbor to Peek.

CONS

Every business struggles with major transitions. For Peek that showed up in the login process, where their "old" Peek PRO 6 interface can easily be confused for their "new" Peek PRO 7 interface. They should continue to work on cleaning this up, as issues arise from confusing the two. I'm sure they will.

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

Peek provides a better solution for our particular business type - sporting equipment rentals.

Randi

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Peek PRO - Bike Shop

PROS

Peek is very easy to use and the onboarding process was easy and simple!

CONS

I haven't had any issues so far, and I don't foresee much of any in the future.

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

We actually had peek in the past and swapped to fare harbor because it was a little bit cheaper and seemed like it could be a good product for us. It turned out being very clunky in the back end and we had a hard time with it.

Cameron

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1 employee

Great platform!

PROS

I have a unique business model and it was really helpful to have the team help me discuss how Peek can meet my needs. They were very knowledgeable and helpful. I appreciate the multiple checkins... it was a clearly thought out onboarding process.

CONS

The user interface (from an admin perspective) is a little clunky. I am still familiarizing myself with certain parts. For example, it took me forever to figure out how to change my company logo after I got a new one.... and if you asked me today, I wouldn't be able to tell you how I did it. Little confusing, but not too bad.

Reason for choosing Peek Pro

visual appeal, recommendation from a friend

Rodney

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Best Booking Software

PROS

Customer Service and the futures that the app offers.

CONS

I really like the features that peeks offer.

Fritz

Sporting Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2023

New user

awesome! great simple yet sophisticated software, and great customer service

PROS

The booking flow is extremely straightforward, and simple for the user. They are pretty much prohibited from making mistakes, and the interface is clean and not messy. For a new user, the setup team was fantastic and I didn't have to lift a finger, other than learn how to use the product. I was pulled in a million different directions at the time but they are patient and very nice and understanding

CONS

I would prefer that the customer had to read through the rental waiver first and sign it before they did the booking

Reason for choosing Peek Pro

I did not have a great experience talking with other reps, but Peek was fantastic

mARK

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

nEW iNSTALLATION

pOSITIVE EXPERIENCE. sALES AND SETUP WERE GREAT.

PROS

tHE PERSON DOIING OUR INITIAL SETUP WAS GREAT.

CONS

fOR OUR PURPOSE, RENTING rv SPACES, IT WAS A LITTLE CLUMBSY

pEAK WAS RECOMMENDED BY OUR wEB SITE DEVELOPER wE TGHOUGHT IT WAS SORRTH A TRY

Michaela

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed February 2024

[sensitive content hidden] is awesome!

PROS

They were very kind, professional, and were flexible with my client not being the best or most responsive

CONS

Nothing, have had a great experience. My client has made the process difficult but [sensitive content hidden] made it a dream process on the PeekPro end.

Kim

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2023

Go Travel with Kim LLC

The team are wonderful and friendly and were able to get me up an running in no time. Glad I found Peek Pro!

PROS

The user side of Peek Pro is quite attractive, with the design integration between web and phone making it simple to reserve a seat.

CONS

A couple of button functions that could be useful during the setup would be the calendar being viewable before selecting the type of pass they will purchase, as well as the shopping cart feature to purchase more than 1 pass in a single transaction.

Shelley

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Worst experience onboarding, lousy communication

It was awful. The onboarding which was "supposed" to be seamless had me working with my old booking system at the same time, which is twice the work. The emails, confirmations and reminders were difficult to get used too. It was one of the main reasons for switching, to have better email and sms communication with my customers. A feature which is highly appealing is the sending of a picture with the followup email. That process never worked on pc or on apps which is a feature offered. I had multiple email and video meetings with peek pro asking them to complete tasks they had listed and were not completed. I was assured it would be done only to wait a week and then blast a frustrated email that it was not completed. The tech who was doing most of the onboarding was singularly focused and did not understand how the items I needed integrated together. The phone app was irritating, every time you changed the screen from portrait to landscape it would rebook. You had to use it in landscape mode to get the options but the screen was too short because of the top tool bar. Then you would have to turn the phone and lose the options! I cannot carry my pc/ laptop around with me when I need to make changes of find information for customers. If Peek Pro had been better at communicating. Had better tutorial tools to understand the system and just done more work and less talk about fixing my issues I would most likely still be using them. However, I just could not continue.

PROS

I liked the resource and calendar integration. The front end for the customer offered almost everything I wanted for my customers. The flow was intuitive on front end.

CONS

the functionality of the emails and communication with customers was difficult on backend. the backend functionality had too many steps to get to information looking for. Manifest was informative but screen versus print different. Plus any interaction with guest booking would throw you out to dashboard and you would have to go back to calendar and manifest again to continue with process. That is one example of many functions that where multiple steps to do simple tasks. Unable to schedule manual emails to clients, Unable to view sent emails, no outbox.

Reason for choosing Peek Pro

Their sales team did a great sell which I'm sorry to say had no follow through!! I was assured, even after reading reviews that they were not good on customer service. I was told their support team and techs were definitely on task to support the software. Sales and support apparently don't communicate any better than they do with customers.

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

I wanted more options for communicating with my customers, email and sms. I returned to Rezdy because the front end on Rezdy is very good and I have no issues with their customer service.

Jill

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

New Reservation/Ticket System

We are in the early stages of booking with our new Peek PRO software, but so far so good. We have been pleasantly surprised with the lack of calls to the office needing assistance when booking. We have found it to be very user friendly. The support and help have been amazing as well!

PROS

The feature liked most is for customers to have an at a glance view of availability of different tours and times. Also, the reschedule feature link on the confirmation email has been such a time saver for my team!

CONS

How the waiver works has been our least favorite about this software. It requires all guests to sign the waiver but will not allow the same email to be entered more than once which is an issue when it is a couple who share the same email. Maybe more of a check here if you agree with the terms and conditions would simplify this step.

Reason for choosing Peek Pro

It was a USA based company and the cost

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

Eventbrite was just not a good fit for our event. It did not support multiple dates, times, and ticket types on the same event. It was also costly and required a one-year agreement with exclusivity on ALL events we had! The only support was via chat after we were told they had 24 hour phone support with a live person.

Tanya

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2020

The reports side is fantastic

The software is great, customer support is phenominal

PROS

reporting functions and pricing for user is great. Some calendar function and customization options.

CONS

It was tough getting over the extra charge to our customers. Use of the actual calendar has some hurdles for us but Peek is working with me to sort it out

Reason for choosing Peek Pro

I need both a functioning calendar and the reports, it was the calendar that ultimately made the decision. While not perfect for what we need, it was the best option

Reasons for switching to Peek Pro

Due to the reporting system, it was basically non-existent on Rezdy

Hi Tanya, we're glad to hear you're finding Peek Pro useful and it sounds like you're really taking advantage of some great features. The Reports feature was designed to help operators, big or small, actively track their business a number of different ways. Feel free to reach out to us if you ever have any questions about a part of the Reports feature. We look forward to continuing to work with you and Big Blue in the future!

Replied April 2021