• Pros

• "The product is easy to use and met our needs"

• "muy facil de usar, muy amigable con los usuarios"

• "The software has saved me many hours of voluntary work arranging Uniform fittings by email"

• Cons

• "A little fiddly to set up initially, but easy once you get going."

• "no tengo queja, aunque desde la appmovil deberia tener opcion de administrar "

• "It does not work as it should. Synchronization issues are still appearing after serveral months"

Browse Reservio Reviews

EDUARDO from EDUARDO STYLE

Multidisciplinary, flexible, functional and robust.

Undoubtedly Reservio is one of the most advanced and complete web tools that are available in the market, has given me the ability to effectively perform administrative management of my beauty salon, facilitating and optimizing daily activities such as scheduling appointment and database of my customers, however I consider that the greatest benefit that has provided me this program is the development of business through digital marketing , allowing the development and positioning of my business as one of the most prestigious in my locality, increasing my client portfolio, on the other hand I as business owner can manage my salon in a general way beauty and in turn serve my customers in a personalized way, doing stylist work, which I love. I am pleasantly satisfied with the performance of this program that has generated effectiveness in my team.

Pros

Reservio is a cloud-based platform, which also has mobile application compatible with both Android and iOS, is very easy to configure because it has configuration wizard, offers a wide level of customization, which gives you the ability to insert users, color preferences, services and staff. It has a design is very simple and elegant and that facilitates its use, thanks to its friendly interface does not require learning curve. It is a very robust and interdisciplinary tool so it can be used by different professionals in a wide range of areas. It allows the scheduling of appointments, online reservations, management of employees and payrolls, in addition to a customer database. One aspect to highlight of this program is that it offers a powerful digital marketing tool that will serve for promotional campaigns, on the other hand, as well as an efficient system for generating reminders and alerts. On the other hand, it has a free package with 40 monthly reservations and more basic planning tools and packages of paid services (Starter, Standard, and Pro), at an extremely affordable price (10,20 and 40 $ per month) with more advanced functions.

Cons

I love this platform very well designed, offers high performance, I have nothing negative to add. However, I would like to insert an inventory control function since I use it to manage a beauty salon and I would be very helpful in developing this feature.

Vanessa from Gateway4Women (Cumbria Gateway LTD)

Easy to learn and implement for anybody

I spent a few hours researching and comparing different booking systems . I found Reservio to be very reasonably priced, easy to use and the great customer service was a huge factor in deciding which software to use as we are confident in the knowledge that we can get quickly help should we need it. I found it easy to find my way around the software and teach to my colleagues who will also be using it. It does everything we need it to do, allowing us to do both singular and group bookings and giving us the option to make appointments public or private which was essential with the type of varied work we do.

Pros

Easy to use interface even without prior experience with type of software. Ease of use for the rest of the team who will be using the software. The statistics and data reports are extremely useful and important for us to access and assess data quickly and efficiently. The "connectivity" for both staff and customers is very efficient and customisable allowing for clear communication. Any teething problems have been quickly resolved with on hand help from the team at reservio through a chat box on the site.

Cons

It would be great to have a html code that allows me to embed the calendar into our website rather than just putting a link to the booking form.

Reasons for Choosing Reservio

Customer service location, price, ease of use

Reasons for Switching to Reservio

Microsoft outlook only allowed for us to make bookings internally (receptionist over the phone) We have had many mistakes and thinks can get quite confusing!

Alberto from Tecnoszubia

The best reservation app

Pros

It's very easy to use, very intuitive and its functionality is brutal. Really good app and very good customer service.

Cons

I like it all. There is nothing I can say it's going wrong.

August 2016

Hynek from Scootland

August 2016

Not 100% solution, unfortunately

Using this service for 2 years, from time to time it fails to synchronize with the Google Calendar and then lets your customers order on the dates you are already full, which is very annoying

Pros

Customer service reacts very quickly

Enrique from Instituto Peruano de Medicina y Cirugía Fetal

EXCELENTE SERVICIO

excelent

Pros

easy to use efficient practical linked to my own personal webpage

Cons

nothing. I would just suggest to be faster in the mobile app

Francesco from Alisea

Davvero utile

facile e intuitivo

Pros

La facilità di configurazione e utilizzo

Cons

non ho trovato niente di rilevante lo devo studiare meglio

Guillermo from Centro de Espiritualidad

Funcional, amigable y de ayuda para nosotros

Estoy en proceso de descubrir las maneras de seguir aprovechando los elementos de RESERVIO

Pros

Tenemos contratado en este momento otro sistema para efectuar las reservas de citas, y consideramos que este mejora el servicio que ofrecemos, sobre todo por la interfaz amigable que presenta. Seguimos descubriendo (el equipo que estamos implementando la aplicación) las funciones que tiene y las maneras que podemos aprovecharlas.

Cons

Posibilidad de ingresar un formulario más personalizado para solicitar información para las citas, al menos no he descubierto sea posible hacerlo en este momento.

Reasons for Choosing Reservio

Precio y por la amigabilidad de la interfaz para el usuario final

Reasons for Switching to Reservio

Amigabilidad de la interfaz para el usuario final

Matthew from Gowerton Cricket Club

Easy Booking Software

Reservio is helping us with bookings of our sports facilities following COVID-19. It allows us to comply with current guidelines surrounding a return to sport.

Pros

The calendar of available sessions is clear and concise for members to use. It is simple to book into a session. There is good flexibility around the number of participants you can allow for each session and this information is clearly shown to the end-user. The ability for other staff to log on and check bookings of sessions is very useful.

Cons

A little fiddly to set up initially, but easy once you get going.

Reasons for Choosing Reservio

Calendar view for members to be able to book sessions.

H.A. from TSV

Review of reservio

We are very happy with the product and are certain to use this product during the restriction period due to covid-19

Pros

The product is easy to configure and helps us to make reservation during this covid-19 period. What we like most is the possibility to have our organisation url: organisation.reservio.com

Cons

We are only this product for a short period. Some of us could not find the cancel option easily.

Levi from TEN North East Limited

Young Carers

Excellent service received from Reservio. We cant wait to start using the Pro software now we have upgraded.

Pros

I absolutely love that the app emails clients confirmations emails. This is a job that usually takes staff a significant amount of time so having a software that does this for you has been of great help.

Cons

It would be useful to be able to trial the additional features not included in the free trial (personalised messages) before purchasing.

Monika from Dom Quo Vadis

NGO and Reservio

Pros

I am happy to use reservio, also customer service is nice and ready to help. We used it for events, to maintain pandemic rules (to have some amount of people on event). Now we are waiting really to the end of pandemia, to use this tool even more and more :) it really helps to organize events

Cons

maybe little bit more mobile friendly. but it is ok.

Reasons for Choosing Reservio

I had good experience as a client with Reservio, so I wanted it also for my NGOrganisation. We have over 80 volunteers, so I hope that will use it more after corona time for personal (not only online) scheduling meetings and reservations.

Louise from Blackhouse Yoga

Love this online booking system Its so easy set up and use

It has been great and extremely effortless, I was able to set everything up without even checking the instructions. Some other programs I tested out left me frustrated and feeling like I needed programming skills.

Pros

As the Province of Ontario moved into Phase 3 of the Covid reopening Plan, my Small yoga studio is able to open up with many restrictions in place. Because of covid quidelines I need to reduce the number of students that can attend classes in my studio. In order to limit the number of students in my classes, I found myself in need of an online booking software. After much research and trials of other systems, I gave Reservio try. I loved the ease of use of Reservio immediately, I even launched registration right after I set it up . I was amazed that my students started to create there own account and register minutes afterwards. I must tell you many of my students a bit technically challenged at times and I was delighted that they were able to do this with any support on from me. I will definitely be upgrading to include the Standard Plan to take care memberships instead of using my old punch cards.

Cons

The free version is very basic but the upgrades have more feature many of which I do not need but would like to use some of them.

Reasons for Choosing Reservio

Ease of use for both my self as the administrator and for my students . ( my 89 year old student just created an account and booked a few classes all by himself. ) Also, I like the App that is available

May 2014

Alexander from spanishonlineacademy.com

May 2014

Alex Neiford's Review

I have reviewed several appointment websites from Appointlet to Genbook and I have found that by far Reservio outpaces both products, The calender function is easier. The unlimited features are exceptionally better (staff members, etc...) The pricing point i feel is better than the competition also especially since your premium package is 10 dollars cheaper monthly than the next best competitor that I have seen. I love the session tracking feature, it works seamlessly with my website. I think the only thing that may help is more detail before you buy, in other words there were several questions i had to ask via email (especially about the session tracking ability) before I was sure I wanted to buy. I do love the simplicity of the website, but i beleive that there could be detailed explanation, using words, pics, or video that could possibly allow for more purchases before having to contact someone via email. So I love the product but more explanation of all of you guys great services could possibly help sell more premium memberships WITHOUT people having to call you. If people arent exactly sure what they are buying then they may not take the time to ask and therefore a missed selling oppurtunity. Other than that your service is perfect (better than the rest) but again it took me inquiring about these features as opposed to them being fully explained on the site beforehand. Had all the functionalities been explained on the site I would not have had to email my questions and I would have purchased the package 4 days ago. But nevertheless, i am a huge fan!

Response from Reservio

Replied May 2014

Hi Alex, thank you for such a warm feedback. We are very glad you are satisfied with our services and I hope our product will serve your needs well. We are already taking steps to add more information to our homepage. Thanks for letting us know about this!

Anthony from Climax Masaze

Great solution with limited features

This solution is great and we use it every day, however, after a year of usage, the feature is exactly the same. The support is active but the development seems in standby. However a great solution to manage planning of our salon

Response from Reservio

Replied January 2017

Dear Anthony, thank you for your review! Customer's feedback is really important to us and is always much appreciated. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our product and with provided customer support, hoping that you'll be more satisfied with our development in the upcoming year. Last year, we started to work on a new version of Reservio and it's mobile application (Android, iOS), which will be available this year. You can also look forward to many improvements this year, such as redesigned booking page rolling out this month. Please, don't hesitate to contact us anytime you'd have further questions or need help! Reservio

Julian from Fundacion huellas

Excelente

Pros

muy facil de usar, muy amigable con los usuarios

Cons

no tengo queja, aunque desde la appmovil deberia tener opcion de administrar

Peter from Winsley Cricket Club

Booking Facilities After Lockdown May 2020

We are a Cricket Club with about 70 members including Youth Players. The Covid 19 pandemic closed all Sport down since March. The Government relaxed rules on limited play and practice but the over-riding condition was that we had to have a Booking System in place for our practice facilities to be available. I researched. Reservio's product met our needs. The support we have had from the Company has been excellent and understanding of our short term needs.

Pros

The product is easy to use and met our needs

Cons

Not considered. I was not looking to identify weaknesses, just the practicalities

Reasons for Choosing Reservio

Simply, it met our perceived needs at the time of finding a product that we could use.

Sarah from STRS Parents' Association

Simply amazing customer service

Parents of students can now book timed appointments for uniform fitting appointments easily on line at their convenience and they even get reminders and can rearrange or cancel appointments. This task used to be managed by volunteers by email which took MANY hours. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided some of the best customer service throughout the set up that I have ever experienced. Due to our charitable and volunteer run nature and only needing the software in Feb, March and August, they offered to reduce their usual fixed term rates which was hugely appreciated. I would wholeheartedly recommend this company and its amazing people to anyone in need of an appointment booking process.

Pros

Cons

No cons experienced so far and when a few things were unclear during set up, the Live chat function is a great way of asking questions / asking for support which is always given promptly

Flavia from Association BAB-VIA

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

New User of reservio

much easier to organize meetings with the young people coming to subscribe to our association. Easier to know how much people we're expecting.

Pros

Reservio is very firendly User and easy to understand. the procedures are clear and easy to find. Very easy to add the link in our website.

Cons

we're still on the free app so we're discovering and doing configurations very often, so a bit difficult to answer so far.

Reasons for Choosing Reservio

nice support online, friendly user.

Reservio makes it easy for us to keep track of and schedule appointments with clients

Pros

We love using Reservio for our landscape clients -- it makes it easy for them to come in for a consultation, set up their presentation appointment, and so much more

Cons

Nothing - we loved using Reservio -- it makes it so easy for us to keep track of our appointments!

Ismael from Croix-Rouge française à Lille

Excellent app !

Pros

With containment, I was obliged to control the flow of people coming to my premises, and the best way to do this was by appointment. Reservio allowed me to do this easily, with a reliable and attractive software, and a customer service that listens!

Cons

Even if the application is complete and functional, personalisation by company is not possible. BUT we can easily communicate our needs to developers who say they are taking it into account for the future and that's great :)

Basile from Château d'Etelan

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great system and great support

It is an easy-to-setup system that looks modern and offers all the features adapted to my needs (guided tours booking for a chateau in France). I recommend it.

Pros

Reservio is easy to setup, it looks great but it's the support team that is really outstanding : they answered quickly, they adapted an offer to my needs and on top of that they are really nice people.

Cons

I just started using the system and so far it works well. If they could offer more design options, it will be even better.

Brandon from North Mason Bible Church

November 2014

The reservation site everyone needs

Because of the flexibility of Reservio's features, we were able to create an option for our community to register for our Christmas Story event. The ease of use made me confident that even the most technologically illiterate person would be able to book their time slot for the tour. In fact, over the last two months, I haven't heard a single complaint or difficulty in using the site. In addition, the costumer service is prompt, helpful, and exceeded expectations when working together to incorporate the site/product into our event. Whenever a business is interested in making something work for the client rather than their own bottom line, I can be confident in continuing to use the product. Apart from using it for our non-profit, the small business applications would be superb if you ever schedule any kind of service with a client.

Melani from Twin Cities Tarot Collective

May 2015

Very easy to use, clean look

I just started using this to book tarot readers for upcoming events and it handles the exceptions in our scheduling very well. You can schedule a person for multiple time periods in a day without any hassle. It was very easy to use, and I picked it up in no time. The Calendar view seems a bit glitchy, and it would be nice to be able to change the backgrounds on the calendar for scheduled versus non-scheduled time periods so it's not white on white, but I can live with that. I also wish there was a bit more room for the bio for staff, but that's so minor. The free version limits you to 40 bookings and 25 SMS messages, which is good for a trial period for one of our events. The first "Standard" level is very affordable, too, and that level allows you to email staff when they have a booking.

February 2015

Johanna from Happy Kiss Pole Fitness

February 2015

Best Customer Service Anywhere

I have been using Reservio for several months now and love it! My clients love the ease of reserving their classes on their own time(many clients reserve very late at night when I would be sleeping!) it has been a great help in my business. On the few occasions that I needed help, the customer service team, specifically Magdalena, has always been cheerful and answered any of my questions in a timely manner. I hope that more people learn about this service, I did a lot of research before deciding to use Reservio and I chose it because it was the most user friendly. Even when I had the free version, there were many options available to me. The paid versions just made everything a little bit easier! Love Reservio & their support team! -Johanna M Griego

Mary from CLTB

Industry: Individual & Family Services

free trial

Pros

I choose this software for the combination of calendar management and reminders sent to our clients/members. The free trial was a very good thing to check wether the software would suit our business - and it does. No harassment to buy the full pack. Possibility of special offer for non profit.

Cons

It was a bit difficult to get in touch with the support but once I did, I got friendly and personnal advice.

Loren from Springs Independent Insurance

horrible customer service

Pros

not much. paid for a service that doesn't work

Cons

paid for the software and it still won't send sms confirmation. tried customer service and no response

Response from Reservio

Replied March 2019

Hello Loren, we are really sorry to hear that you were not happy with our Customer Service and with our premium plan. We reviewed your conversations and we always answered within 24 hours the latest. Our premium plans do not come with prepaid SMS as written on our pricing, but you do have an option to take advantage of this feature and purchase an SMS plan apart of your premium package. SMS pricing varie depending on country and cost set by carrier. We have already processed the refund of your premium plan as you requested. Please do not hesitate to contact us on support@reservio.com if you have any further inquiries.

john from lasceles hall cc

good for sports club with limited facilities

excellent - as we are a non profit sporting club we negotiated a discount which swung us to using a very good ap

Pros

ease of use and as admin can see who is using and the ability to repet bookings

Cons

clients are struggling to find our club on the app

July 2014

Sara from New Life Center for Healing

July 2014

Like the simplicity but faulty email reminders, and poor response from company

I really like the ease of use of Reservio. I have the free version, while my business is growing. Even in the free version, there is the option to have email reminders sent to your clients. This is NOT WORKING. I have emailed Reservio once, twice, thrice, four times. Their support desk only responded to my first email. Then, they just stopped responding altogether. So, they didn't fix the email reminders to clients glitch, and they didn't respond to me any more. Why won't they fix it, and why won't they respond any more? I even emailed the founder and CEO, Frantisek Mazuch , who had sent me an introductory email when I signed up. No answer. Once again, I really like the ease of use of Reservio, and hope to make it my long term scheduling service. Maybe people with the free version don't get any attention? Like the other review says, you have to take care of your customers. If a feature is available with the free service, shouldn't it be working? If they get it working, I will rate this service a 5 star appointment scheduling software.

jo from Heckington Windmill Trust

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Very Helpful

The customer support has been exceptional. Really helpful. Thank you

Pros

It is easy to set up and use this system.

Cons

None. We had minor login problems which were quickly resolved by the team

Ashlea from Sale Harriers Primary Section

Brilliant System

This has been a godsend. With out this system we would not have been able to return to training the young Athletes

Pros

It is so easy to use and you can set up specific to your business.

Cons

The app does not allow you to confirm arrival of clients

Reasons for Choosing Reservio

Much better system, easier to use and set up

Rafael from Centro de atendimento espírita Dr. André Luiz

Great customer care!

Pros

It was very simple to configure, the customer support was very helpful answering our questions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for sure did an awesome job on explaining and clarifying how the system works

Cons

Options to set specific date when clients can book an event.

Sander from Hervorm Houten

Reservio to be used for Covid registration

Due to Covid, a maximum of 100 people is allowed in each service. We will use Reservio to register visitors upfront.

Pros

Easy setup, interface. The trial worked out well

Cons

No special recommendations, the software does what it is supposed to do

Ease of use, Trial

Shannon from Shannon Michelle Photography

November 2014

I've found my new booking partner!

Very happy with how easy this site is to use and how visually pleasing it is. I have worked with other booking sites and they looked and felt terrible. While setting up my new page, I had a couple of questions and received a response from customer service right away. They even sent a screen shot of the steps to take. For a visual learner like myself, I loved that! Very excited about Reservio.

Paolo from Associazione Fratelli di San Francesco onlus

Programma per le prenotazioni efficace e flessibile

Pros

La facilità d'uso, la flessibilità e l'efficacia

Cons

Forse nella reportistica si potrebbe aggiungere la possibilità di esportare in un file Excel i principali dati dei clienti.

Alberto from ASD Anemos itinerari del Vento

Un prodotto che semplifica la gestione

Pros

È semplice e ricco di funzionalità. Ha un’ottimo aspetto su mobile

Cons

Per ora nulla; lo stiamo utilizzando da poco, ma sembra che tutto sia davvero ok

Ishvar from Shiva Hindu Temples Amsterdam

Great system!

Pros

It is easy to handle. Within a few minutes i figured out what to do.

Cons

On the Iphone app not everything is possible compared to the desktop website.

December 2014

Dana from Smiling Snake

December 2014

Less time for scheduling, more time for business

As a private teacher, I have many individual students who need to book their individual lessons. It used to be complicated to make a timetable considering everyone´s preferences and especially to change it all the time. Students get often ill or just lazy:-) It´s much easier with Reservio for me and more comfortable for them. Thanks a lot!

Kristin from Padma Ayurveda

Very straight-forward

I've looked into other scheduling sites, and so far I really love Reservio. I don't have a high client count, but need something to offer online scheduling, and I love how Reservio is so available, clear, and offers free bookings to a certain extent. I highly suggest!

Maros from Dentillicious dental clinic

What a nice surprise!

I tryied using this software at my dental practice and pacients are realy enjoying it. They say it's more comfortable for them to book an appointement online rather then calling the receptionist. This way she has more time for other things to do.

March 2015

Lenka from English courses

March 2015

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND RESERVIO

I have been using the Reservio system for my business for 6 months. I am an English teacher and I need reservations of my clients to my lessons. This system meets all my requirements for this purpose.

Michal from Massages Michal Horenovsky

Simply excellent

I've been using this tool since about two years by now personally and I help my customers to implement it into their business as well because it's simply excellent.

Anne from Food Manufacturing

Reservio Review

Pros

I love how the security feature secures my schedules. And the customization tab is easy to use for beginners.

Cons

Maybe try to expand the feature more. For more options for customization. But other than that everything is alright.

Tim from Klim Op

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reservio for schools

We like the use of it.

Pros

The software does what it has to do. Make reservations and give back the collected information to the client and to the organisation as a mail or a calendar item.

Cons

As a school we do have irregular appointments e.g. contact moments with parents. Standard you have to use a schedule like opening hours.

Rachel from Velveteen Freedom

Great

Nice, modern looking interface, easy for me to use, easy for my clients to use, quick response with queries. Love it!

Alysson from Dream Office

It is awesome!

We've finally found a great partner for our costumers. It is simple to use and very practice. We are very happy with.

January 2015

Steve from easy wheels driving school

awesome

I've used other products such as booking bug. This is easier and can be tailored in a lot more ways. Love this!

Raffaele from eDisplay srl

I started working in 2 minutes

The easier way to manage appointments for almost any business

Mariaviviana from Associazione volontari italiani Sangue - Ceriale

Risparmio del tempo

Pros

La possibilità da parte dei nostri soci di selezionare gli appuntamenti in totale autonomia. La comodità della messaggistica autometica per le conferme e i promemoria.

Cons

Quando l'amministratore inserisce un appuntamento, il socio non viene raggiunto dal messaggio di conferma

December 2015

Beauty from Savy

December 2015

May I try your system

May I have the link to your website

September 2015

M.bassel from Mando CO.

September 2015

Eng.M.B.MANDO

i like to see your product if is like me or not.