Browse SalonIQ Reviews

Leon from Consumer Services

Innovate Salon Managment Software

It is the best value for money software on the market with a very personal service.

Pros

It is accessible wherever I go from my laptop and mobile devices, easy to navigate and understand.

Cons

There is not a desktop version when the internet/server is down

Reasons for Choosing SalonIQ

Phorest is selling too hard

Reasons for Switching to SalonIQ

Shortcuts is an archaic company that does not listen to its customers or adapt to a changing business environment. They are more than twice the price of SaloniQ

Theresa from Natural you Beauty by Theresa

Salon Iq feedback

I had a few teething errors human my end, the team are very patient at sorting it out. Good on going ascess to training when you forget things.

Pros

It's easy and self explanatory to work your way around. I like that I have ascess to my client records cards at the touch of a button.

Cons

Other than having to go onto the hub for somethings it's easy to use

Reasons for Choosing SalonIQ

Good value for money Client cards online and easy of use

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied December 2019

Thankyou Theresa , more great features on their way in the new year :)

James from Pokito Limited

A comprehensive package, but slow and not always intuitive

It's been OK. Support is pretty helpful, but chat response is often slow or not there. Easier on the phone.

Pros

Highly configurable, generally easy to use, online access is good, a range of useful additional services (such as marketing emails).

Cons

Can be very slow. Sometimes gives up when generating reports. Menus are confusing. Online booking/payment component is very dated and lacks configurability.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your review James. It's great to hear you liking the configurability , ease of use of the system and our marketing features. We are continuously monitoring the speed of our response time on support calls and chats. Any methods that can be implemented to make this more of an immediate experience for our customers will be put into place.

Jessica from Luminosity

Excellent

Overall I love this software. I love being about to contact customer care 24/7 and the features they offer are too notch!!

Pros

Salon IQ is on top of it! Every new feature you would hope for, they have come out with, their customer service is excellent as well.

Cons

It is expensive, honestly though it’s today worth it so that isn’t much of a negative.

John from Farrant-Hurley Ltd

The software works great and has an ease of use to it. Much better than other other providers.

This has made our salon run more soothly and keeps the business organised at the touch of a button. Information is easy to obtain.

Pros

You can: Book online Book appointments quickly Use stock control Use for multiple salons on one platform Create reports Lots of features and not confusing Easy to use Easy to update staff details Helps with Wages Training provided Easy to initially set up Has a great view diary, till system and waiting list

Cons

You can not choose providers for credit card integration You can not choose Payment provider for taking online appointments Could be a little cheaper on price but is still good value. Courses are very difficult to use due to software setup. Could have more in-depth reporting and have the ability to run customised reports Currently running two versions - computer platform and HUB platform. One has some features the other doesn't and visa-versa.

Andrew from Christies Hair Designers Ltd

So simple

Really positive, support is excellent, it's the ease of use that's the bonus. We've been able to manage out salon better and seen our business grow because of it.

Pros

Easy to use and train your staff on. Cloud based so no worry about having to back up your data onto a USB stick every nighf

Cons

Needs a bit more integration with other software but overall really good

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied September 2018

Hi Andrew , thanks so much for your review. We pride ourselves on having the most integration on the market from Treatwell, Boom text, 2Way text, SalonSpy, Salon Guru,Payment sense credit cards,Stock app, app store downloadable booking app,Gappt booking app to Stripe online payments to name a few.Let us know which software you need integration with and we will see if we can make that happen for you

Victoria from Tufties Hair and Beauty

Great to use and easy to contact for information and support

Pros

Good value and does the job. Like that Salon IQ listen to hairdressers for what changes are needed or wanted. It's efficient and reliable. The customer support team are great and are easy to contact and efficient. I log on at home to do orders and cashing up and all the team can see what they have booked in too.

Cons

It would be good to link several treatments when booking or to see previous treatments and click them.. for speed. And Parental leave needs adding to the options.

Jamie from Tranquil

SalonIQ

Excellent experience - helpdesk and training is superb, access from.anywhere with internet makes it very easy to use and client friendly. Knocks spots of its rivals

Pros

It's modern, cloud based and you can access it without the need for enterprise servers and costly IT EQUIPMENT.

Cons

It's user interface could be slightly more aesthetically pleasing but that's a very minor point.

michael from The Salon Professional Acadmey

Amazing in every way so simple to use but so professional the team at Salo Iq is brilliant in every

Pros

The easy use of all the staff and that they can monitor their takings and their customer care factors.

Cons

If anything it would be an alarm about Skin Testing and monitoring in a message of clients 2, 3, visits

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied April 2018

Hi Michael Thankyou so much for your review, yes skin tests are high on our agenda. You can enter a skin test frequency please give support a call on 01892280123 so we can help set this up for you.

Great

Pros

Impressed with all of it. Works well. Good support

Cons

The clock in system which has now been resolved

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied January 2020

thankyou for your review :)

Alicia from Hair Organic

Best software for hair salons

Two way texting has reduced no shows and late cancellations, GAS has given us a great marketing tools without spending lots on advertising. Advantage being able to monitor its results and the money it is bringing in. Overall its amazing.

Pros

So easy to use (and I am a real technophobe) , amazing training at the beginning and continues as and when you need it. Online support is brilliant with manuals all being at a touch of a button. The telephone support is second too none, everyone is so friendly and helpful and they never make you feel like your asking a silly question. I am not a hairdresser personally and knew nothing and Representative held my hand and set everything up, the great thing is she is a hairdresser and they have a hairdressing business so they know what we need and to implement in. Seriously I couldn't of done it without her. Two way texting is amazing, the GAS has brought us amazing customers through our door without splashing out on loads of advertising but getting clients to recommend and they and their friends get an amazing offer. They have just started a weekly email to owner/managers regarding weekly targets which is totally fab as it saves time looking at different reports, its all produced on one email each week. Staff can access their own diary and see what clients they have and you can restrict on what can see and can't see and do. What more could you want, everything you need in one package at a very reasonable price.

Cons

I will be glad when there is just one main system as we have to swap to the hub, but thats mainly because Im not very good at getting to grips of this other system.

Reasons for Choosing SalonIQ

Cara did our online demo and besides the software it was her that sold it to us. She made it so easy to use, had so much patience and told us as we knew nothing what we should be looking for and how to set targets, access etc. None of the others compared especially when it came to value for money and what the system could do for us.

Garren from Miss Shapes Ltd

Overall the experience has been great, from onboarding through to day-to-day use.

Pros

We use SaloniQ across three salons, two hair and one beauty, it just works! Scheduling, client online booking, stock control all work a treat. What really stands out is the customer service, the help module is amazing and the response time to a query is very short. The piece of mind with a cloud-based solution is great, in the past, we have had to recover from hard-drive failures and loss of data, this isn't the case here! There are some downsides to working in the cloud, which I'll detail below. Also, the ongoing support with webinars and support documentation is invaluable, I don't believe I have seen this kind or support elsewhere. Overall the system is intuitive, easy to use (especially for the less tech-savvy employees) and quite foolproof. The ongoing development is also fantastic.

Cons

As I mentioned above working in the cloud is great but you never really feel like you own your data, this isn't a SaloniQ problem, more in the way of working. Manipulation of data can be very cumbersome, for example when wanting to edit bulk data, the item by item approach is very time consuming and frustrating. Silly things like when booking out (holidays/sickness etc.) it defaults back to the current month for the end date, why not after the initial start date!! My issues are minor niggly problems which I am sure will be worked out over time, there are not any major disadvantages/problems with SaloniQ

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied April 2018

Hi Garren, Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased your enjoying the system.

Jezz from Saks Hair & Beauty

Restoring Faith in Salon IT Systems

We had a real problem with our previous supplier. Broken promises, failure to deliver, contractual issues and above all their management team's failure to understand our industry. Salon IQ in comparison has been a breathe of fresh air, great people to deal with and i look forward to many years of working together.

Pros

The team at Salon IQ just get it! Fundamentally we liked the people, they are honest, genuine people who know the hair and beauty industry and have a superb product which works. They don't hide behind small print and lengthy contracts like many of the systems out there. The system works, it's easy to use and provides accurate information. It's cloud based so can be accessed remotely from anywhere, plus there are no additional licence fees for remote access. The install process is smooth, transitioning nearly all data across to Salon IQ from previous system. The support and install team are excellent, with a wealth of knowledge and they go the extra mile to ensure things are done perfectly. They don't sell hardware so you won't get stung by paying thousands for a PC which doesn't then do the job, as we experienced with previous suppliers. And if the PC crashes, you can access Salon IQ on any other system. We love the stock control app, making it easy to complete stock takes and we're loving the loyalty app. They appear to be working hard on future advances so all this sets us up well.

Cons

Like all systems, there will always be the odd tweak or report which we'd like as bespoke, but we respect I-Salon's honest approach in trying to avoid inconsistent reports and when they think it won't work, they politely let us know, we appreciate that.

Salesman should be careful with what they promise

It's like I salon just web based . I like the reports available. The year on year comparison is always great for a quick health check . I would really like a phone call as the deposit system still isn't set up and I have done everything I can

Pros

Internet access to the diary . Internet booking and the chat button to customer services . Although I have to keep looking up conversations because a response can take a while it's more like a three week conversation.

Cons

Not being able to access reports from the hub . Not being able to set up internet booking deposit. Costing more than my previous software. It seems that our internet connection which is 9/14 Mbps isnt fast enough for big reports or to operate the software quickly . If I need a faster connection this could cause me a few problems with our telephone system

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied September 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I would like you to contact me directly David Levine CEO if you feel the salesman was not 100% with you. It appears you are not 100% happy and I would like to make sure you are. The deposits are straight forward to setup and you should not be paying more than your previous supplier unless you are using more of the features, we pride ourselves on grear Value for money and as a salon owner myself, I am committed to providing the very best to our clients. The fact that you say it is just like i-salon means you can not be using the system effectively as it has many significant benefits over i-salon. I would strongly recommend you undertake a free system review with us and we can see how you can get more from your system. It is a shame you felt you had to remain anonymous as we would obviously like to make contact with you and address all these issues.. All the best. David Levine

Kevin from M Salon

Good software

Pros

iCloud based, functionality, smaller company

Cons

Slow on tablets, system crashed for a whole day during my setup day

Price

Not cloud based

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied December 2019

Hi Kevin, thanks for taking the time for the review. Always keen to know more about any issues experienced in getting live. SaloniQ as you know is a cloud app and will only go as fast as the hardware or internet its being used on. I can state we have never had an outage for a whole day, and have a read only version as a back up now as well. We are keen to understand what hardware and internet speeds you have as this will make any app such as amazon or spotify, iQ struggle. Lets talk, call logged for 2mw :)

Jody from Haus Of Brooks Ltd

Allows me to work on my salon not in it and provide big company high level guest experience

Pros

We are currently transitioning to the hub and all stylist are using tablets this is further improving our guest experience. The frequency of updates and improvements is excellent meaning the software is actually responsive to business needs. The management side is great and allows me to both motivate my team and keep a strict control on finances stock and clients. GAS is genius and has been the single most effective tool in building my business. Congratulations on GDPR its great and with the tablets now it shows clients just how professional we are. I have worked with computerised salon management systems for 22 years and this is by far the best.

Cons

Support is poor I just want to talk to someone and get the problem sorted it is no good waiting for a response on chat which is often sometime. I would also like education on the more complicated features as feel I could make better use of the system. Staff clocking in clocking out and a timesheet that linked to xero would be amazing, in fact full integration to xero would be amazing.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied April 2018

Hi Jody, Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear you feel support do not respond quick enough via the chat. This is closely monitored however to speak to the support team directly please call 01892280123. One of the team will be in contact to schedule more training for you.

Federico from Ispiro

SaloniQ is brilliant

SaloniQ is a brilliant and very powerful hair and beauty software system, easy to learn to operate and very comprehensive to assist your business

Pros

SaloniQ is the first cloud based salon software i used, coming from iSalon computer based for 18 years. I think is so much better with a cloud based software, accessible from multiple devices and if your computer fails you can used another. We have two computer at reception in our salon plus one in the office and another on salon floor. Plus iPads and iPhones access. Brilliant. The software is very powerful and full of features, more than I use.

Cons

If your internet is down, there's no access to the system. You need a very fast internet connection to operate the system well, over 10 Mbps is minimum. So if you don't have a good internet the system is very slow.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied August 2018

Hi Federico, thank you for your review. In terms of speed, much like Amazons shopping website our service to you can only be hampered by a slow machine or slow broadband (or both). UK average here is 38Mbs so if thats what you are paying for and only getting 10Mbs this is a question for your provider. However we do have many sites all happily using our service at that level of speed. I will request a salon broadband expert to deliver a free diagnostic report for you.It maybe that you are getting a higher speed, but spotify streaming, other apps, and other users are draining your broadband. Lets get a full report to you to get a better picture. Once again thanks for your review.

Zeynep from Caseglory Ltd. Cannelle Medispa

CLEVER SOFTWARE

Pros

We have started using SaloniQ three years ago and never looked back. It has so many functions that I am still learning to use. It has so many benefits but just to name a few, this system allows you to book appointments in a few seconds, move and change the times, days if needed, with just a click. You can find a client in many different ways, merge them if by mistake their names appears twice. If you have a problem the chat is there to help you and they come back very quickly. Cashing up at the end of the is very easy and if you have made a mistake there are many ways to rectify this. It seems like they have thought about everything to enable users to navigate easily and quickly.

Cons

I wish all the chats were saved in the archive. They are but only for a certain period of time.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your review. Very much appreciated.

Ian-Paul from Roxby Hair Design

Industry: Cosmetics

Great features with ongoing development

Able to monitor performance in numerous different ways. Great having chat support easily available.

Pros

The adaptability for individual needs. The opportunity to contribute to its development. The work in conjunction with 365 Hair to develop a platform that allows for positive salon management.

Cons

Often buggy with functions that don't work. Error messages pop up. As cloud-base, if internet goes down there is no plan B unless you have mobile coverage.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your review Ian-Paul. Working with partners within our industry Is very important to us. Owning and running salons ourselves has always helped us to develop and provide the information salon owners need to see. Working with technology comes the challenges with bugs. We feel our support and development team have a good system in place to correct any that arise in a sufficient time frame.

amanda from alternative styles

salon software

reduced our 'no shows' as the text reminder appointment service is sent. the systems text service allows us to get info to our guests immediately, and therefore an instant response from guests, so good for daily offers etc.

Pros

easy to set up and use. can personalise it to your needs. help is easily accessable , and a few ways to get help; on line, by phone, the hub. the text service is brilliant

Cons

we dont have a brilliant internet where we are and the system relies on it so it freezes and goes down daily for us. so good internet is a must for this system.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied January 2019

Thanks Amanda, A few of our customers have invested in either 4g tablets to keep going if your wifi drops or a 4G dongle you pop in the usb port of your computer. Thanks again for the review

Jennifer from Identity

Life saver!

Fantastic, from introduction, to training, to Facebook group, support chat, everything. Amazing company.

Pros

This intuitive software is an absolute must for salons in todays society and has been a godsend during lockdown and Covid-19. I honestly don't know how we would have coped without it! Life is so simple using it and it has made our business function so much more professionally. I have even been able to start online bookings, so amazing which frees us up to work. And support is also fantastic, the team are like a family and nothing is too much trouble, in fact if something is missing that you think would benefit the system they create it! And all for a third of there competitors. Love SALONIQ

Cons

There are 2 versions not all features are on both systems, its not a big deal because its easy to switch between the two but it would be good if just one version exists.

Reasons for Choosing SalonIQ

Price, functionality, friendliness of company

Penny from Sparx Beauty

Salon IQ always amaze me with their technical ability and performance

Being able to log on anywhere in the world. Working remotely is a great asset and was definately one of the things that swayed my purchase. The on going support from Salon IQ is undoubtedly the best in the industry and I did struggle to find a con.

Pros

The product is very user friendly that everyone of any age would feel comfortable using it. Its so easy to drag and drop clients appointments where we need them.

Cons

The fact that it doesn't allow for shipping costs on orders which in theory makes the cost of that particular transaction incorrect and therefore, the cost of the stock wrong

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied April 2018

Hi Penny, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Tomm from Seanhanna

Salon Management made easy

SO far i am over the moon with Salon IQ and the support that team has given not only myself but all my salons. The support team are 1st class in helping and solving any issues that we come across. Over all Salon IQ has been a dream to use and work with.

Pros

I like the fact you can work with anyone at salon IQ support to help solve any issue you have. Salon IQ is all stored in the cloud which allows our computers to run at its full capacity with out freezing.

Cons

I couldn't transfer gift cards over easily due to the current company i was using. Lucky i had a calm support team who managed to help replied all the gift card manually.

Reasons for Switching to SalonIQ

We made the move to centralise our system and to be able to control it all from head office.

Antony from Antony's Hair Salon & Academy

Would not be able to run my business so successfully without it!

Nothing at the moment.

Pros

Cloud-Based and simple to use. The dashboard enables my team to see how they are performing on a daily basis regarding achieving goals set at 4 weekly one to ones. Salon IQ Stock App is good when on the move

Cons

Needs to be a mobile app with full access to reports etc, also when the internet is down we are unable to make bookings etc

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied April 2018

Hi Antony, Thank you so much for your review. We have the HUB that will have the ability to access reports later on this year. One of the team will be in contact with you regarding back up options when the internet goes down and to go through the HUB with you.

Harry from Browns Hairdressing Group

As one of the first salon groups to take Salon IQ 5 years ago. Amazing

Pros

The ability to move stylists from 1 salon to another and also the ease of use of the reports and tracking.

Cons

Would prefer if we could book appointments from the hub on iPads iPhones. also would be great if we could email receipts to clients.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied January 2018

Thankyou Harry for your review. Being a multi salon group ourselves we knew the need for key multi site features would be required from the outset of this our 3rd product.. glad you like it. The iQHub is in the early stages of development , we will soon have full till functions, already you can now book, arrive and move appointments which should benefit you for now.Email receipts are also on the way..

Paul from Paul Light Hair

Very easy system to use for all staff. We moved from a more complicated system to this one .

Pros

Ease of messaging clients. Easy marketing. Clear and simple to use. It makes sure managing days/holidays/hours much more simple . Love the dashboard facility. Really like the messages we can send to the help team from the screen

Cons

I would have liked to see an add button for selling multiple retail items when taking a bill. This would enable a more efficient exit at a reception. It would be handy if the date calendar jumped back and forward more easily. The arrows don't seem to work properly

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied April 2018

Hi Paul, Thank you for the review its great to hear your loving the dashboards. The add on button for selling multiple retail is a feature request and is being reviewed.

Helen from AphroditeBeauty Gibraltar

Excellent service as always

excellent experience using salon IQ. Helped me to build my business, and maintain a smooth running salon.

Pros

Easy to use, profitable for any salon business.

Cons

System is sometimes slow during use and I feel that the stock/product section could be easier to input information.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied December 2019

thank you so much Helen, the newer Mobile app version is quicker but much like running apps like Amazon, Fb it can be down to your hardware or wifi speed. We look forward to continuing to grow your business , thank you again for the review :)

The Most Suitable CRM for your busssines

Its been a great project to start using Saloniq with great results. Always Looking forward for new features.

Pros

Automation and Marketing features. Great features that can be used to generate sales and increase your bookings.

Cons

Vats, reciepts, z reports and x-reports. These reports need more attention when using them. Also need more specification on product type so you can extract more stats and data.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied May 2019

Hello, Thank you for your review. It's great to hear you love the the marketing side of the software. The reports and stock area is something we will look into. We have the HUB that has some great new features on ! We look forward to hearing how you find this.

Jade from Jade Lauren

Absolutely brilliant salon software

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use and if there is something that we need help with the support team are great.

Cons

There's no App! An app would make it so much more effective to use . In today's busy life an app is needed for everything!!

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied April 2018

Hi Jade, Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased to hear your enjoying the system. We have the HUB for day to day use of the system aswell as an online booking app. One of the team will be in contact to go over these with you.

Darren from Darren Michael Hairdressing

Great product

Used Salon IQ for 9 years and it has made running the salon much more efficient and effective. Up to date information & historical reporting easy to access. Automated campaigns, txt messages, reminders & mailings etc aid client retention & avoid no shows. Very impressed with customer service when experienced any technical issues.

Pros

Easy to use, great functionality. Reporting & dashboards excellent.

Cons

Doesn’t integrate with accounts software

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied August 2018

Thanks Darren, Accounts sw integration coming soon

suzanne from Ivory Taylor

Less no shows!

I’m reasonably happy with the package and look forward to learning more about the software to make my day yo day admin easier

Pros

We initially took the system on to help us build our clients database and send text alerts to help prevent no shows. Our client attendance has gone up and they call to cancel if they can’t make it now after receiving reminders

Cons

Software has a tendency to freeze and I found it necessary run 2 laptops as it’s time consuming booking clients on there so was taking too long at the desk with others waiting to re book.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied January 2019

Hi Suzanne Thanks for the review. Much like amazon any freezing or slowness will generally be down to the computer or internet you are using. Give our support team a call we go through whats using up your broadband and do some speed tests.

Jane from Pruners Hair and Beauty

Very impressed so far

problem solving and technical support is great and having used 3 other companies, I am finding this the most successful so far

Pros

I love the features request function. Anything you wish to implement or change, it can be done. The flexibility is brilliant.

Cons

The fact the technical sold isn't on the scaresheets. Massive pain as all our past figures have been worked out with the tech sold added into the professional take

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied September 2018

Thanks Jane, fabulous review. We are looking into the scare sheet report. I believe this is a configuration issue. I've logged a call with support and will escalate this for you.

Emanuela from Salon 85a Ltd

Best salon software we have used

Customer service is great. Always there to chat if I have any problems. Always there if I need more education on this software. A fantastic company to be with.

Pros

It has everything a salon owner needs to go toward in their business. Stock take, wages, product sales, the list is endless in what you can do.

Cons

To be honest, There is nothing I like least with Salon IQ

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied January 2019

Thankyou

Victoria from VoodouHairdressing

Super star service from salon IQ

Overall Salon IQ is extremely professional and will always help with my queries. They are very willing and open to my ideas as the customer and if the can build something for you they will.

Pros

The support is the best, we have a Qtr review to make sure we are getting the best out of the system.

Cons

I like it all, there is nothing I don’t like.

julie from the barn hair studio

brilliant

Pros

its easy to use and they are very helpful. always ready to up date with new ideas. staff love it and it works well in all departments barbers salon chiropractor beauty and tanning.

Cons

few hick ups with cloud, but i can't think or anything else. so will just have to write thank you

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied January 2019

thankyou

RYAN from Umbrella Training & Consulting Ltd

Best on the market

A a management consultant in the hair & beauty industry I relly heavily on good software to manage the business and make good decisions. salon IQ is the best system on the market for most things

Pros

Dashboards and being cloud based means it easy to see everything at a glance

Cons

A few more reports would be good in some areas

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied January 2019

Thanks Ryan

Chirag from Hair Lab

Great service and software

Great

Pros

Ease of use and service also always go above and beyond

Cons

Some features could be more accurate in terms of %

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied September 2018

Hi Chirag Glad you are enjoying our product. Thankyou for your feedback. Let me know which areas need more accuracy, this could be something we can help with inside the setting area.

Garry from Anthony James

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Salon IQ Reviewe

Its great for the reports i need.

Pros

Thats its on Cloud and I can get on it anywhere.

Cons

The Goods in and Salon use bottons are to close together. We have chlicked the wrong botton a few times. Stock movement could be better.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied January 2019

thanks Gary , we will look into the stock area :)

Emma from Brow Quarter

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

7 month user

Having to report issues regularly without hearing back but yet chasing payments immediately when they are due.

Pros

Ease of booking previous clients in for treatments.

Cons

Rostering staff week by week and unable to do this on the hub as there is a fault with this. User Roles - Deleting capabilities/roles each time there is an update. Unable to cancel a no show on the hub. Unable to schedule salon opening times on hub. Told initially there was a clock in system for staff but when opening the first site 7 months ago found out there wasn't, having to pay for separate software for this.

Sarah from Saks Guisborough

Industry: Writing and Editing

Exceeded my expectations

I was very nervous switching over to salon IQ but our rep was there from day 1 to help support myself and my team. I love the fact that our rep was once a stylist in a busy salon so completely understands our needs. Online web training is fab and I feel I’ve a good enough relationship with our rep to even ask the silliest question . Lots of features and constant training .

Pros

It’s very simple and easy to follow.I'm loving the ‘ dashboard’ which I follow throughout the day to see how the salon is doing overall . Lots of features which help me understand my buisiness.

Cons

I have no issues with salon IQ. It’s simple and easy

Terra from GB

Obviously made by salon owners - for salon owners

Pros

This is the most well thought out salon software I have ever used. You can honestly tell it was developed by salon owners. It is beyond customizable. Anything I could think of that I wanted - it was already there. There were even solutions to problems I didn't know were problems! At the end of the day, this is by far the best software I could have asked for.

Cons

It was a little hard to get going at first. There we so many features and options and settings but their support team was there to hold my hand through all of it, help me get set up, and then showed me their resource bank where I could learn anything I wanted to.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied January 2019

Hi Terra, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We like you to be able to run the system to fit with your salon business. There are many great features available, however working on each one in bite size pieces we can see you are now well on your way. We are looking forward to working with you more in the future.

Kristina from Revive Hairdressing

A must have salon software

Pros

Being able to book online send text reminders and email blasts

Cons

Not any problems with it and if any they sort it immediately

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied January 2019

Thank you for leaving a review Kristina. We look forward to many more years of providing you with salon software.

September 2016

Ross from Joanne Hairdressing

September 2016

Best on the market

As an early adopter transferring from ISalon we were a little nervous, but David Levine assured us it would be trouble free and it was! It's updated regularly and SalonIQ listen to their clients and adopt good ideas.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Nothing

Rachel from Hair Revolution

Great software for salons

Pros

It does everything that i want , a very easy to use but comprehensive system

Cons

Nothing , i love everything about the software

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied December 2019

Thankyou Rachel

becky from zara perry hairdressing

Excellent 5 stars!!!

I have had a great experience whilst using salon IQ, I haven't come across anything wrong with it yet. I have utilised the business from 30% to 70% in the space of 6 months and that is great. Their rep has always been so helpful and is always at the end of the phone or email if I ever need her.

Pros

It is very easy to get around and self explanatory. if you ever have a question there is always a help chat where they get back to you almost straight away.

Cons

nothing really at the moment that I can think of.

Greta from Idol Hair

A very efficient system for the hair salon

Pros

It is very easy to use and very flexible, easy to adjust and change settings to meet different needs.

Cons

I think the app was visually and technically better then the hub, but so far we have adjusted to the hub very well.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied April 2018

Hi Greta, thank you for your review. We are glad you are enjoying the system.

Janet (aka Ruby) from Ruby Mane Hair Boutique Ltd

Very smooth transition from previous system, great customer interface.

Faster booking times while client is at the desk. All the information you need at your fingertips, quickly. We've saved time on updating our own system of performance graphing. Great support and information.

Pros

Apart from the colour screen display! I particularly like the speed, capability, user friendly design and marketing functions. It's a time saver too. The technical team are very patient and supportive with a fast response time. I really appreciate the calls just to check that everything is going well for us and if we're happy. That doesn't happen with many suppliers!

Cons

To be honest, I can't think of anything really at the moment. A couple of annoying little things were fixed on the last update.

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied January 2018

Thanks Janet, I hope you have customised the colour schemes by now :) you can have any colour of the rainbow. All the best Vince

Karina from Revive

Best Salon software

Pros

Easy of use: all round from appointment book to reports and ordering Insightful reporting Great support Stock control Automated marketing

Cons

There is nothing I can find fault with at the moment. Looking forward to automated product marketing hopefully soon

Dean from Stunt Dolly

4 months in and very happy!

Pros

Overall ease of use, support and value for money are the top. After a few years of another system the overall functionality of the point of sale and back end reporting is concise.

Cons

There are the odd glitch (as a mac user the software does freeze - a couple of times a week, not a huge issue. Log out and log back in). GDPR - accessing all the info we have worked to update - there doesn't seem to be a report to so this information can utilised. Generally this software has made our work days much easier!

Response from Intelligent Salon Software

Replied July 2018

thanks Dean for your feedback and review. Let our support team look at your mac issues and see whats going on. GDPR reporting is something thats been discussed and we will be looking into. Hope you are enjoying the Tablet based GDPR sign off, let us know if you need any more tablet consultation forms built

Brooke from Funky Divas Salons

Amazing

Pros

The constant updates and reviews on our system functions , the lovely [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]visits us anually to review our system and always shows us new features

Cons

None we love it, there are constant new features