What are ScheduleOnce users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ScheduleOnce software through verified user reviews

• icon"As long as you are just booking a regular appointment, and nothing goes wrong, it works great."
  • icon"SO is great for more complex appointment scheduling needs (ex. allowing prospects to book in with a multi-person sales team and distribute calls evenly between team members)."
  • icon"It was relatively easy to use. It has a ton of features and ways to do all sorts of things."
  • icon"Other aspect I don't like are. Limited access to customize styling of the calendar booking via CSS or HTML."
  • icon"There are occasional system errors that affected operations. There's also a learning curve when setting up your account."
  • icon"This software is cumbersome. I have to login with different credentials to setup meeting types for different people, as an administrator it's a complete time suck."

Browse all ScheduleOnce Reviews

• Have you used ScheduleOnce and would like to share your experience with others?

Dawn

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

ScheduleOnce - powerful and integrates with Zoom

Eduardo

Absolutely the best

Very good experience. I like and recommend.

Pros

It was easy to setup and has lots of features. I compared quite a bit and this was the best online scheduling tool

Cons

The user interface seems a bit outdated but that's just a preference thing.

Pricing

Response from OnceHub

Thank you for your feedback, Eduardo. Wishing you all the best!

Love ScheduleOnce

Really user friendly and feature packed solution.

Pros

Right balance between all the important features (practicality) and ease of use (usability).

Cons

It would be good if the not yet accepted scheduling requests would not be allowed for the same time slot.

Reasons for choosing ScheduleOnce

The right balance between price, features and user friendlyness.

Reasons for switching to ScheduleOnce

Lack of user friendlyness for clients.

Response from OnceHub

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such kind words, David. All the best!

Richard

The customer support is horrible.

While it has made the normal scheduling of appointments easier, because of the difficulty in dealing with problems, and problems do come up, I'm looking for another provider of this service.

Pros

Cons

If you have any problems, or need help in any manner, good luck getting someone on the phone. All they want to do is email and refer you to hours upon hours of videos to watch. So a problem will take you days to get it resolved when it could have been resolved with a 3 minute phone call. I'd gladly pay three times what I'm paying today to have a customer service phone number that went to a department that could help me when I have an issue as opposed to their email system of referring me to videos.

Nikki

Industry: Photography

April 2022

Complicated and still doesn't run particularly smoothly

Pros

When it works it does what it's supposed to do, but we believe there are more user friendly systems out there and our trust in the system has deteriorated over the last few months.

Cons

We have had issues with calendar syncing, the manual block off isn't ideal, we have had reservation times showing as available when they weren't - this has been a stressor having to double check our calendar regularly. Our second biggest issue is the payment portal failing intermittently and this has been happening more frequently lately and tech support hasn't been particularly helpful.

Reasons for choosing ScheduleOnce

At the time we preferred the way the scheduling looked on the website/client interface - but we are now considering going ahead with Acuity if our syncing/payment portal issues continue.

Response from OnceHub

Nikki, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Sorry that things haven't gone the way you expected. Our helpful support team are available if you have any questions.

Donna Mae

Loving The Time Saving Feature for Scheduling with Clients

Excellent. Especially your Chat Support.

Pros

The ease to set up and the flexibility to set up the time slots.

Cons

I have yet to be disappointed with the software.

Reasons for choosing ScheduleOnce

Highly recommended by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] my mentor.

Response from OnceHub

Thank you, Donna Mae. We are so happy that you're happy with OnceHub.

Tanekqua

Happy Customer

Excellent experience. Recently had a client need to cancel our appointment and I was able to send a reschedule link and the client immediately rescheduled. I don’t need an administrator to manage my calendar just yet anyone. You can search for the customer by name, company, etc if you need to manage that appointment. Quick and easy

Pros

I love the simplicity of the look and feel. I love the fact the free version provides some of the pro features with limitations but grateful for what is available.

Cons

Help documents are limited and if non technical users, they may not know how to get started

Simplicity and availability of features

Simplicity and availability of features

Response from OnceHub

Thank you for your feedback, Tanekqua. We're happy to be able to support your business.

Jenn

User-friendly and professional

I've been a long-time user of ScheduleOnce and have found it easy to use and really appreciate the extra level of support that has been implemented over the years. The Live Chat support feature has been very helpful in overcoming any challenges in a quick and convenient way.

Pros

This software is very user-friendly for the end-user and has a very professional look which is why I chose it over other options with comparable features.

Cons

Not being able to reschedule appointments on the spot within the software and having to send the end-user an email that relies on them taking action instead of being able to do it while in the moment.

Reasons for switching to ScheduleOnce

It was not as professional looking and at the time it did not directly integrate with Infusionsoft/Keap

Response from OnceHub

Thank you for leaving us your feedback, Jenn. We hope to continue improving and offering support to you and your business well into the future.

Carol

Always there to help

Very efficient system, easy to use.

Pros

When ever I have an issue, which is not often, the customer support and live chat feature has always impressed me. I know I can get a quick and effective resolution to my issue.

Cons

The reporting. I wish I could export more of the fields to an excel spreadsheet. Everyday I have to manually add the appointment time, student time zone, and notes to the exported list of students.

Response from OnceHub

Thank you for the feedback, Carol. We are always looking at ways we can offer more value, and hope you will continue to be impressed going forward.

Derk

May 2022

Very easy product to increase ease of calendar management

Pros

Integrates well with both outlook and MS Teams, easily allows me to set reoccurring availability, and allows for multiple booking pages tailored to audience

Cons

occasionally with updates calendars get disconnected

Response from OnceHub

Derk, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We hope to continue to add value to your business and save you precious time!

Priscille

May 2022

OnceHub - lead acceleration software that saves time

Pros

ScheduleOnce is easy to navigate and understand for scheduling of both individual and public events, with the ability to not only capture and schedule leads, but also track and trace correspondence and feedback. Integration with i.e. Google calendar and other meeting platforms is further convenient and efficient when scheduling. The online support is fast, efficient and specific to address the challenge - without trying to convince you to expand on what you currently use. Support feedback was honest and alternatives suggested when there was no straightforward solution - appreciated.

Cons

Getting to know the Events Type and Booking Form - and how they are linked can be tricky at first.

Response from OnceHub

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Priscille. All the best!

Replied June 2022

Amazing features and product but not intuitive UI or customization

ScheduleOnce is solving exactly what we need it to do which is why we continue to use it. I wish tweaks were made to simplify the interface and give the ability to customize more within the tool. This is something that Acuity had that we were more excited about but ScheduleOnce has delivered what we need it to do perfectly for its core functionality.

Pros

ScheduleOnce was one of the few platforms that solved a unique scenario for us. We needed the ability to book a meeting space calendar and multiple sales calendars at a single time. We do demo's of technology products and needed specific rooms booked with a sales person to execute the demo. Other products didn't allow the ability to book the meeting space and individual effectively. The other aspect that I do love is that ScheduleOnce easily connects with Zapier to push the scheduled booking through Zapier into HubSpot CRM via a form submission for a consistent experience for our sales team and ongoing automation within our company. Our sales team actually doesn't have to touch ScheduleOnce and maintains everything within HubSpot for their bookings.

Cons

I don't like that you have to sign out and log in via Google incognito to configure different accounts. Because we are using meeting spaces as a user there is a lot of signing out and signing in to configure the accounts vs. doing it in one space or having meeting spaces different than users. Our scenario is unique but this is a frustrating part when you are trying to configure 5 different accounts to all work together for bookings. These 5 accounts aren't all people. Other aspect I don't like are: -Limited access to customize styling of the calendar booking via CSS or HTML. More flexibility to customize and style with brand fonts, look and feel etc. would be beneficial. -Complex customization of emails and if you do a warning tells you that it might not work in the future if you custom outside of their standards -The UI of ScheduleOnce is complex and although the Knowledge base is robust to solve for almost every scenario it could be much more intuitive for a user. There is a learning curve especially when using various users and meetings spaces together.

Reasons for choosing ScheduleOnce

We evaluated ScheduleOnce, Acuity Scheduling and Calendly. It came down to ScheduleOnce and Acuity Scheduling (both accomplished our needs, Calendly couldn't book a meeting space and an individual). Our top choice was Acuity but ScheduleOnce met security practices for ISO27001 that Acuity didn't have instantly to provide the documentation. We needed to move forward fast so ScheduleOnce became our pick. We have had no issues with ScheduleOnce but depending on your needs ScheduleOnce, Acuity and Calendly are all great products.

Maria

February 2022

Best group calendar scheduling service

Once the service was set up properly, it works well. The online customer support through chat is excellent and the agents are very informative and takes responsibility to solve issues.

Pros

The ability to be able to schedule group calendars where the members of the group is from different companies. This is the best service I have come across that allows me to work with different consultants on different customer projects and to schedule time based on their personal calendar availability within group meetings.

Cons

The user set up especially for group calendar scheduling was very cumbersome and hard to do. It was not intuitive to see how to ensure only available times in all group member calendars was set up. Only after spending significant time with online customer support was I able to set this up. The other issue is that when a meeting get's rescheduled, it cancels the booking and it is confusing for attendees.

Group scheduling

Reasons for switching to ScheduleOnce

Group scheduling does not work well with the other products I looked at.

Response from OnceHub

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a review, Maria. Glad we could help out with your group scheduling scenario, and we hope to continue to support your business.

Replied February 2022

Alexander

Appointment booking made easy

Pros

I've experimented with a few other scheduling & booking apps. ScheduleOnce by OnceHub stands out as the best & most convenient one for business purposes. Whenever someone wants to schedule a discovery call or consultation with my digital marketing agency, I simply hand them the page to book and I get all the info I need in a flash! It's eliminated communication barriers between myself & my customers & prospects, and has helped me greatly to expedite the marketing help I provide for small business owners and professional consultants. The best part, SO integrates direct with Google Calendar - meaning all we need to do to block off an unavailable time is create an event from our Calendar, which is a huge save for those times I'm not signed into OnceHub.

Cons

SO doesn't easily integrate with Instagram and other social media. If IG had directly supported it as a custom booking option for business profiles, it would be even more of a life-saver for those visiting our business Instagram profile.

Reasons for choosing ScheduleOnce

SO's features just give us more of what we need from a business standpoint. I liked the free trial so much that I couldn't afford not to sign up for a paid plan.

It has every feature you'll need

We use ScheduleOnce for client demo and support calls, they book calls from all over the world in multiple timezones so it's critical that the system recognizes the country they're in, sounds simple, most of the other software fails to do this well, therefore, we had a lot of no-shows or calls not booked at the right time.

Pros

It's a fully-featured booking system that integrates nicely into GoToMeeting. Super easy to use with great support if you get stuck. Works well for clients compared to other solutions we've used. You can set up so it only shows call times available in the users business hours.

Cons

Nothing major however it did take a little time to get my head around the concept of event types, booking pages, users and master pages.

Reasons for switching to ScheduleOnce

Timely was great but they really focus on salons and spas so it was not really fit-for-purpose plus we needed integration with Go-To-Meeting as we need to email out the dial-in details separately, these got lost or people didn't follow the instructions.

Ron

Great Scheduling Tool

Overall, it's a great tool at a good price.

Pros

ScheduleOnce is a great scheduling tool that allows prospects and clients to book appointments conveniently. It saves me a lot of time going back and forth to locate a mutually good time.

Cons

I am good with technology platforms, but not an expert and I prefer user-friendly tools and good customer support. The tool takes a little bit of time to understand how to customize the setup of the scheduler to your needs. Once setup, it has required very little maintenance on my part.

Reasons for switching to ScheduleOnce

The prior service didn't offer the level of functionality that I was looking for in a scheduler.

Occasional integration disconnects but otherwise great performance

Pros

I had used ScheduleOnce integrated with Outlook calendar for scheduling appointments and checking availability for about a year without problem. The website is simple to use and configure for users. Once setup, you have a custom URL that you can share with clients and potential clients alike. As long as you set your availability and fill your calendar with personal and business events as well, you can be sure SO will only display truly available times to your clients and prevent scheduling errors.

Cons

After a year or so, SO began to allow clients to schedule calls at times my calendar had been marked busy. In addition to this, some scheduled calls would not appear on my Outlook calendar. After searching support and contacting support, it was suggested I uninstall and reinstall the desktop client application. This fixed it immediately but the issue returned again in the future. Support was fast to respond and suggested another technical fix which allowed it to refresh its connection. It was later explored by the support team and an update was issued which has since resolved the problem. It was a frustrating time during this period but SO's support was professional and helped resolve it in a reasonable amount of time.

Jeffrey

Industry: Law Practice

Top notch scheduling system- value priced.

Scheduling an appointment used to take me 15-20 minutes. Now it's a breeze with most set in under two minutes. The follow up automation simply can't be duplicated.

Pros

Scheduleonce is really a wolf in sheeps clothing-- while it appears to be a simple scheduling system, it really houses a comprehensive work flow system. Scheduling is integrated directly with google apps or office 365, calendars, so it's always up to date. Rule based scheduling allows to maximize user flexibility in booking, but prevents overscheduling. I have mine set up to limit new appointments to three per day. Feedback to users is first rate with a systemized set of follow up reminders, directions, and a follow up once the meeting is concluded.

Cons

Setup is not intuitive and requires a bit of hand holding. The view is worth the climb though-- the system saves way more time then you'd expect once you've perfected your workflow.

December 2021

Great tool, a bit slow sometimes, and a bit more complicated than others but with more functionality

Great tool overall, does what it needs to do.

Pros

Cons

Page can be a bit slow to load at times, and SO overall is a bit less intuitive to use than alternatives like Calendly. You get more functionality though, so worth it in some situations.

More functionality.

Response from OnceHub

Hi James. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy to have helped your business, and hope to continue to do so.

Replied January 2022

Mackenzie

Schedule Your Meetings While Creating Leads

Overall, ScheduleOnce has served its purpose and solved the original challenge we needed to address. Our sales team is happy and the handoff between marketing and sales has continued to be smooth adding this tool to our tech stack.

Pros

We needed a way to enable highly-qualified leads to schedule meetings directly with our sales reps for meetings, demos, etc. But we ALSO needed this action to create leads directly in our Marketing Automation System, Pardot. While the integration with Pardot is not native, ScheduleOnce was incredibly easy to configure with Zapier. Additionally, ScheduleOnce also enables us to create various different calendars for our sales reps based on different meeting types and lengths.

Cons

The embed feature doesn't always size appropriately on differing devices when we attempt to put the scheduler on one of our web pages. Additionally, we are unable to setup a redirect unless we upgrade to a more expensive version of the tool.

Price and integration with Pardot

Sally

Love it - and clients love it

I love this scheduler from first sight. Use if for a few years now. I was afraid clients wouldn't like it, and would still want to call me for scheduling. Mistake! They love it. Use it all the time. They like the freedom of seeing all the options and choosing. It's easy and fast for them to use. They use it both for scheduling and for rescheduling. I did take me a few hours to set it up perfectly (lots of this time was making sure my Google Calendar was all defined well, and all the meetings were in the right length). but the minute i got it up and running, i never had to deal with it any more. it just works perfectly.

Pros

Simple and fast for clients. Works well on mobile phones. Very pretty GUI.

Cons

For getting automatic bookings (without me having to confirm them), or for people to book a whole series of sessions, I would have to pay much more. So I don't use these options, but would like to.

A great tool but a bit pricy

It's good. I like them. But wish they weren't so pricey.

Pros

I like that I am able to integrate it with my Google calendar, that users who schedule get to have it be added to their Google calendar too and they are invited on the invite, and that if I want to manually move the appointment (let's say we're booking a follow up call right on the call) I can move it within Google Calendar and rename it and it works well and they will be notified via Google calendar.

Cons

all the additional features have to be paid for - a lot. Infusionsoft integration, Zapier, etc. And you have to pay for them for the year upfront which sucks. I only needed some integrations for a little bit. This tool I think is more pricy than some others on the market.

Jill

Very easy to use

This product has made a difficult job easy. I can offer my customers a wide range of appointment times, in their own time zone (which is often different to mine). The call is automatically set up with GoToMeeting and appears on my calendar. It's easy to cancel and or reschedule meetings.

Pros

This product syncs with GoToMeeting any my Outlook calendar. I can send a link to my customers for them to make an appointment with me, which will appear on my calendar during times that I have pre-selected. It makes scheduling calls at a convenient time easy. I really like the time zones feature.

Cons

Setting up the messages for customers can be tedious. It's not quite as intuitive as I'd like it to be but that doesn't need to be done very often.

Olivia

ScheduleOnce is AWESOME for more sophisticated scheduling needs

There are quite a few simple scheduling tools out there for small businesses to empower their customers to self-schedule. ScheduleOnce goes beyond that. I've used it in 2 companies to do very custom stuff--in the first company, we were using the WebEx integration to create webianrs automatically with each scheduled meeting. There are lots of sophisticated rules you can use as well to make sure the meetings get routed to the right person based on availability, round robin, etc. In the second company, mapping to Salesforce was key. Huge shoutout to their support staff (especially Suzie and also one of the co-founders, Gilad) for being incredibly helpful with all bugs and feature requests.

Pros

Integrations with your CRM, web conferencing, and calendar tools. Great support.

Cons

May be overkill if you only want a very simple scheduler.

Bodhi

Great Scheduling Software for a Small Business

Excellent! Everything is automated and our clients get a 24-hour reminder and a 1-hour reminder, so it keeps them accountable without us lifting a finger.

Pros

It covers all the bases we need for our personal training business. We were able to create templates for private, semi-private and pair sessions.

Cons

The setup was a bit challenging for me, but customer support was always there guiding me through each step until everything ran smoothly.

Reasons for choosing ScheduleOnce

I don't remember the details, but OnceHub ticked all the boxes we needed to be ticked.

Response from OnceHub

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback, Bodhi! Your kind words have been passed on to our awesome support team.

Replied January 2022