• icon"Excellent support and affordable for small companies like us."
  • icon"Customer support has been great and very timely. The u/x is very simple and straight forward and self-explanatory."
  • icon"The look and widgets that make it easy. Customer service is excellent and I have always been pleased even when an issue is not completely resolved."
  • icon"It is not as sleek-looking as some other packages and I have had some difficulty syncing it with other calendars."
  • icon"Setster is still incapable of allowing me to have multiple events that can be signed up for simultaneously."

All Setster Reviews

Great, we utilize weekly for all aspects of our business. Really helps to keep us organized.

Structure, organization, data/statistics.

Pros

The statistics/data + ease of use... It's intuitive, detailed, & worth it! We utilize for all of our scheduling needs & it really has a big impact on our local showrooms. Customers rave about how easy the software is to use & we have loved our experience with the platform for years! Highly recommend it.

Cons

Not much... maybe the ability to tailor the software further for specialty needs. Allowing for more custom needs, wants within the software/dashboard.

Alexandra

Industry: Fine Art

Took a bit of time to get used to the new format, but it's grown on me!

scheduling.

Pros

It is the number one way for me to have clients schedule meetings. I give them a login, and then they simply mark down the time and date they want to participate in an event. They sign up at they're leisure, which makes managing it even easier for me!

Cons

Setster is still incapable of allowing me to have multiple events that can be signed up for simultaneously. I must first complete the sign ups for event A, before I can begin the sign ups for event B. This occasionally results in a loss of sign-ups, or confusion for the people registering for an event. It also adds an element of unnecessary pressure, so that both A and B are ready to go when I need them.

Response from Setster

Thanks Alexandra for the honest feedback. We add features all the time and though we cant be certain this will be available any time soon, it helps us understand what's needed.

Replied February 2018

Jose

Automated on scheduling side, bit more on accepting side...

Ease of automating appointments on the scheduling side.

Pros

Automation on the scheduling side makes it easy for the clients. Ability to customize time slots makes it easy to manipulate a schedule for lunches breaks and holidays.

Cons

Sometimes glitches cause double bookings. Time zone fields sometimes confuse clients. Also Accepting each appointment tedious if large quantity. There's confusion with "Appointment has Changed" mostly cause we have to cancel the old appointment manually on our end . Finally sometimes there's appointments with no reminder or confirmation from time to time.

Matthew

Industry: Music

Been using and making suggestions since Beta. Excellent idea, gives me edge over local competition

Pros

Lots of features and customizations. Has brought in several hundreds of clients through the doors over the past couple of years all without lifting a finger or answering a phone call or trying to reach out. Love the bios and profiles and app has improved quite a bit.

Cons

Calendar doesn't function well, never used it but would be nice to show only Setster appointments instead of all appointments. Also no way to import availability from another software. Have not seen a release with new features/bug fixes in at least a year.

Ryan

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Customer service keeps me coming back but some of the features are very frustrating

Less time on the phone. Clients like the control. Web based scheduling.

Pros

Cons

The lack of live phone and e-mail inks in dashboard, the lack of an easily accessable list of clients appointments, the mobile scheduling is not easy to use and looks nothing like your product its confusing and throws most of my clients off so that I have to do extra work to make it right for them,

Ron

For the most part easy to adapt to. Still a few things could improve the user experience.

Pros

It is not complicated to learn. Easy to navigate. Seems to be fairly reliable. Easy to edit if needed. Has made day to day scheduling of appointments easier for the most part.

Cons

I have run into a few scheduling conflicts due to the schedulers not being able to see that there are other things on my calendar and not having enough time between. Also the schedulers are given set appointment times which seems limiting, whereas having more flexibility could be beneficial. For example, the scheduler only sees what time slots show as available but cannot see that I may have time blocked off and it does not give me enough time for travel, etc. I have on a number of occasions had to contact customers to reschedule which creates more work for me, and occasionally a disappointed customer.

Jim

Industry: Maritime

Overall very good

Helped to increase our boat and jet ski rental business significantly.

Pros

Customers say easy to book online. That's really all that matters! Integrates well with our website and PayPal for receiving payments. Plenty of options to customize and add pictures etc

Cons

WOuld be nice if you had an app. Pain to have to log in all the time. Need a way to book more than one provider at same time. We book jet ski rentals and many clients want to book more than one jet ski at a time.

Brianne

Setster has a great, user friendly interface, but does have its downfalls.

Pros

Setster has a great, user friendly interface. It's easy to add and remove information from the back-end of the system. The qualitative data analysis software are as described and easily allows us to export information for our teams.

Cons

One of the downfalls of this product is it's compatibility with Google calendar. Unfortunately, Setster requires constant updates to re-sync everything instead of automatically going this.

Ashley

Its able to stand up to the large capacity of appointments that we receive.

We are able to schedule consultations with agency owners in a seamless manner. The provider links are easily used via email.

Pros

Its simple to use and able to handle the tens of thousands of consultations that we have each year. I also like that its easy to edit providers and services.

Cons

Setting availability can be a little confusing for new users and it's not super intuitive to connect the calendar to a more widely used Outlook calendar.

Skyler

Setster Finally Lets ME Setup Scheduling The Way I Like

I use Setster for a few clients to help them with scheduling when alternatives like Calendly doesn't get the job done.

Pros

Setster is great for a developer or someone with access to one that needs to setup appointments and meetings in a much more automated way. It offers way more flexibility than the other solutions and really gives you the tools to get the job done.

Cons

Setster can be overwhelming for someone just starting out. If you're not a developer, you're plainly going to have a hard time using Setster and you're going to be better off hiring one.

Reasons for switching to Setster

Setster simply offers more options.

We use Setster as the main appointment software for our clients

Pros

The process of scheduling an appointment is very easy for our clients to use. And the email that get sent out to the client and to our staff are key to helping everyone keep track of appointments.

Cons

The web interface will sometimes not load if the web page is kept open too long. You can fill out many fields but once you hit submit it just doesn't do anything. It's a terrible bug.

Eric

Setster has generally been a dependable scheduling service allowing us to serve students worldwide.

Pros

Setster allows sufficient flexibility in setting schedules and customizing appointment verification. The customer service, on the rare occasion that something goes wrong, has been prompt and courteous in their responses.

Cons

Honestly, the thing I like least about Setster is a minor quibble. The length of website allowed for the organizations' website in the signature isn't long enough for our website, so since we don't have a phone number, we occasionally have to answer upset emails from students unable to get in contact with us.

Robert

We've used Setster for scheduling and its worked pretty well and does what it is meant to do.

It helps us schedule and manage appointments for our new/existing customers to help them with implementing the software.

Pros

I really like that it will convert time for our customers and it is great at notifying both parties.

Cons

I wish it had more features. Specifically Salesforce integration would be massively helpful especially in our line of work

Donald

Setster is an excellent booking software

Client booking software

Pros

I have been using setster since 2012. It is helped me grow my business and so many ways. The best feature is that you can add online booking to your website. I would wake up and clients will have booked overnight. It streamlines the client booking process into one complete package.

Elissa

It's help merge all the departments together so we can know what each of us is doing.

Able to get all the departments in the company connected.

Pros

I like that we are able to customize it to fit the companies needs. We all know what each other is doing cause it gives us that accessibility.

Cons

That it gets confused with old appointments that were no shows and when they make a new one it adds the old date.

Katherina