• Pros

• "The look and widgets that make it easy. Customer service is excellent and I have always been pleased even when an issue is not completely resolved. "

• "Works excellent with Google Calendar and the interface is seamless and quick. Registers appointments within seconds!"

• "Everything . I like it the software a lot. It's easy to use. Never have an issue. Always up and running. No complaints."

• Cons

• "Extracting customers information. That's the only feature I sometimes have an issue with. Other than that the software is great."

• "That it gets confused with old appointments that were no shows and when they make a new one it adds the old date. "

• "The thing I like least about the software is that the initial setup was a little bit confusing. Other than that, I do not have any complaints at this time. "

Browse Setster Reviews

Michael from RTA Cabinet Store

Great, we utilize weekly for all aspects of our business. Really helps to keep us organized.

Structure, organization, data/statistics.

Pros

The statistics/data + ease of use... It's intuitive, detailed, & worth it! We utilize for all of our scheduling needs & it really has a big impact on our local showrooms. Customers rave about how easy the software is to use & we have loved our experience with the platform for years! Highly recommend it.

Cons

Not much... maybe the ability to tailor the software further for specialty needs. Allowing for more custom needs, wants within the software/dashboard.

Alexandra from International Studio & Curatorial Program (ISCP)

Industry: Fine Art

Took a bit of time to get used to the new format, but it's grown on me!

scheduling.

Pros

It is the number one way for me to have clients schedule meetings. I give them a login, and then they simply mark down the time and date they want to participate in an event. They sign up at they're leisure, which makes managing it even easier for me!

Cons

Setster is still incapable of allowing me to have multiple events that can be signed up for simultaneously. I must first complete the sign ups for event A, before I can begin the sign ups for event B. This occasionally results in a loss of sign-ups, or confusion for the people registering for an event. It also adds an element of unnecessary pressure, so that both A and B are ready to go when I need them.

Response from Setster

Replied February 2018

Thanks Alexandra for the honest feedback. We add features all the time and though we cant be certain this will be available any time soon, it helps us understand what's needed.

Jose from Chirotouch

Automated on scheduling side, bit more on accepting side...

Ease of automating appointments on the scheduling side.

Pros

Automation on the scheduling side makes it easy for the clients. Ability to customize time slots makes it easy to manipulate a schedule for lunches breaks and holidays.

Cons

Sometimes glitches cause double bookings. Time zone fields sometimes confuse clients. Also Accepting each appointment tedious if large quantity. There's confusion with "Appointment has Changed" mostly cause we have to cancel the old appointment manually on our end . Finally sometimes there's appointments with no reminder or confirmation from time to time.

Matthew from Lucci Music

Industry: Music

Been using and making suggestions since Beta. Excellent idea, gives me edge over local competition

Pros

Lots of features and customizations. Has brought in several hundreds of clients through the doors over the past couple of years all without lifting a finger or answering a phone call or trying to reach out. Love the bios and profiles and app has improved quite a bit.

Cons

Calendar doesn't function well, never used it but would be nice to show only Setster appointments instead of all appointments. Also no way to import availability from another software. Have not seen a release with new features/bug fixes in at least a year.

Ryan from Get Out Of Shape®

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Customer service keeps me coming back but some of the features are very frustrating

Less time on the phone. Clients like the control. Web based scheduling.

Pros

Cons

The lack of live phone and e-mail inks in dashboard, the lack of an easily accessable list of clients appointments, the mobile scheduling is not easy to use and looks nothing like your product its confusing and throws most of my clients off so that I have to do extra work to make it right for them,

Ron from Custom Decorators Inc.

For the most part easy to adapt to. Still a few things could improve the user experience.

Pros

It is not complicated to learn. Easy to navigate. Seems to be fairly reliable. Easy to edit if needed. Has made day to day scheduling of appointments easier for the most part.

Cons

I have run into a few scheduling conflicts due to the schedulers not being able to see that there are other things on my calendar and not having enough time between. Also the schedulers are given set appointment times which seems limiting, whereas having more flexibility could be beneficial. For example, the scheduler only sees what time slots show as available but cannot see that I may have time blocked off and it does not give me enough time for travel, etc. I have on a number of occasions had to contact customers to reschedule which creates more work for me, and occasionally a disappointed customer.

Jim from Oselka's Snug Harbor Marina Inc.

Industry: Maritime

Overall very good

Helped to increase our boat and jet ski rental business significantly.

Pros

Customers say easy to book online. That's really all that matters! Integrates well with our website and PayPal for receiving payments. Plenty of options to customize and add pictures etc

Cons

WOuld be nice if you had an app. Pain to have to log in all the time. Need a way to book more than one provider at same time. We book jet ski rentals and many clients want to book more than one jet ski at a time.

Brianne from Black Lapel

Setster has a great, user friendly interface, but does have its downfalls.

Pros

Setster has a great, user friendly interface. It's easy to add and remove information from the back-end of the system. The qualitative data analysis software are as described and easily allows us to export information for our teams.

Cons

One of the downfalls of this product is it's compatibility with Google calendar. Unfortunately, Setster requires constant updates to re-sync everything instead of automatically going this.

Ashley from Allstate Insurance

Its able to stand up to the large capacity of appointments that we receive.

We are able to schedule consultations with agency owners in a seamless manner. The provider links are easily used via email.

Pros

Its simple to use and able to handle the tens of thousands of consultations that we have each year. I also like that its easy to edit providers and services.

Cons

Setting availability can be a little confusing for new users and it's not super intuitive to connect the calendar to a more widely used Outlook calendar.

Skyler from Skyler Bird Web Design

Setster Finally Lets ME Setup Scheduling The Way I Like

I use Setster for a few clients to help them with scheduling when alternatives like Calendly doesn't get the job done.

Pros

Setster is great for a developer or someone with access to one that needs to setup appointments and meetings in a much more automated way. It offers way more flexibility than the other solutions and really gives you the tools to get the job done.

Cons

Setster can be overwhelming for someone just starting out. If you're not a developer, you're plainly going to have a hard time using Setster and you're going to be better off hiring one.

Michael from R Douglas

We use Setster as the main appointment software for our clients

Pros

The process of scheduling an appointment is very easy for our clients to use. And the email that get sent out to the client and to our staff are key to helping everyone keep track of appointments.

Cons

The web interface will sometimes not load if the web page is kept open too long. You can fill out many fields but once you hit submit it just doesn't do anything. It's a terrible bug.

Eric from BYU-Idaho Online Writing Center

Setster has generally been a dependable scheduling service allowing us to serve students worldwide.

Pros

Setster allows sufficient flexibility in setting schedules and customizing appointment verification. The customer service, on the rare occasion that something goes wrong, has been prompt and courteous in their responses.

Cons

Honestly, the thing I like least about Setster is a minor quibble. The length of website allowed for the organizations' website in the signature isn't long enough for our website, so since we don't have a phone number, we occasionally have to answer upset emails from students unable to get in contact with us.

Robert from eFileCabinet

We've used Setster for scheduling and its worked pretty well and does what it is meant to do.

It helps us schedule and manage appointments for our new/existing customers to help them with implementing the software.

Pros

I really like that it will convert time for our customers and it is great at notifying both parties.

Cons

I wish it had more features. Specifically Salesforce integration would be massively helpful especially in our line of work

Donald from The MIND Institute

Setster is an excellent booking software

Client booking software

Pros

I have been using setster since 2012. It is helped me grow my business and so many ways. The best feature is that you can add online booking to your website. I would wake up and clients will have booked overnight. It streamlines the client booking process into one complete package.

Elissa from Affordable Homes of South Texas, Inc

It's help merge all the departments together so we can know what each of us is doing.

Able to get all the departments in the company connected.

Pros

I like that we are able to customize it to fit the companies needs. We all know what each other is doing cause it gives us that accessibility.

Katherina from TheRTAStore

it has certainly made contacting customers much easier and keeps our schedules organized.

Having a more easily accessible calendar to organize customer calls, notes, as well as to set times aside for specific customers has allowed my work flow to improve, as I have more preparation before each call, and I know when they are set. Even if I have to reschedule one, it is easy to do!

Pros

It allows customers to see what our openings are like, easily make appointments, and having the notes features allows them to notify us of what the topic of the call will be. It easily shows their times, information, and helps me to keep my calls well organized and in a timely matter so that setting up my designs and information before the call is easier versus having a customer call while I am in the middle of other work. It allows for better preparation, and set time to talk to customers as needed.

Cons

I have some cases where customers claim they cannot make an appointment even when the time is open, but this may be due to their end, not the software. I have been finding it to be very helpful in my line of work :)

Justin from Black Lapel

Setster has been used by our company for a few years now, and has been very simple to use!

Pros

Setster is simple to use. The process is intuitive. Clients find it easy to see available times and book appointments.

Cons

Hard to customize email templates that go out to clients. Hard to understand how round-robin system works for bookings. Not really intuitive for customers to reschedule an appointment.

Ronald from Bridge City Counseling

Easy to use and good for small business.

Time zone syncing so that I can schedule appointments with international customers.

Pros

Setster automatically adjusts time zones for your customers, making it easy to make appointments with international clients.

Cons

It is not as sleek-looking as some other packages and I have had some difficulty syncing it with other calendars.

David from eFileCabinet

Sester has a few challenges left with it, like carrying information over to the vendor.

I am directly benefited from this software as it automates some of my workflow on a daily basis. It works well, but still needs to work on clarifying its purpose.

Pros

This software provides the best platform that I know of to automating your scheduling process. The amount of information provided to the vendors is sufficient.

Cons

The fact that an automatic confirmation is sent is confusing to clients as they perceive it as a direct invitation to the meeting between the lead and the vendor.

Ian from Kd'z kids world

We have been using your program for over 4 years. It has a great job for our company

Pros

Easy to work with we use it daily and the customers use it also to book parties on line. We have had no complaints from the customers

Cons

Not being to talk to a member of the company. Sometimes we have to make adjustments and would like to talk to individuals about solving some of little issues.

Carol from Custom decorators

As a busy decorator I find it is such a timesaver to have the set sister system in place,

It saves me literally 10 to 12 hours a week and phone time booking appointments which translates into more time with my friends and family and more money in my pocket

Pros

The ability to have preset appointments and demographic parameters communicated to scheduling people makes my life so much easier

Cons

sometimes there is a lag time between our scheduling department and my personal schedule and in my calendar but the benefits far outweigh the negative

Nicole from Forever Tan

Great

Pros

Cons

Nothing. Everything . I like it the software a lot. It's easy to use. Never have an issue. Always up and running. No complaints.

Ed from Forever Tan

Very good overall

Pros

Easy to integrate into website. Mobile version works well and fast. Customers receive reminders. Easy to add providers.

Vangie from AHSTI

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Setster is a great way to keep track of your appointments. It's a great tool to have for any company

It books the appointments. It links to your company email. Sends reminders for appointments. It allows you to view everyone's appointments.

Pros

I can view other counselors appointments and available time. I like how it sends me an email reminder. I like how it links to Sales Force and gives you the exact time and date an interview has been booked.

Cons

There are times that you have to refresh the page so that the content can upload and save. I wish it would allow to default on a personal setting so that every time i open Setster I can see my appointments first.

Jason from Social Blade

its not perfect, but its the best we found

we're able to book consulting appointments w/o having a human to have to do it

Pros

While not perfect, it does work once you figure it out and it does allow us to run our consulting business without hassle.

Cons

There are little things which can't exactly be solved since paypal is an external service but if a user cancels an appointment we often don't know since it looks like it was an unpaid one that was canceled, or if a paid appointment changes the time its often missed too and its left unconfirmed. Overall though these are just little things and not a huge deal.

Shatonya from Community Partner

Great!!!

It allows the customer to schedules appointments.

Pros

Easy to navigate. If we have a problem great customer service. Had a few issues with blocking time. But was resolved.

Cons

Some issues with blocking off time. It would not correlate with office calendar. Sometimes if an appointment is already made and you have to reschedule it . The appointment doesn't update.

Michael from Cruise Coontrol Driving School

it is a fantastic scheduling tool,

Pros

ease of use, its a perfect tool for multiple use scheduling. it gives a remote access to our schedule from a laptop or cell phone. it is easy to access and easy to read and use

Pam from Custom Decorators Inc

I love having most of my appointments scheduled for me!

lots of extra time not spent on the phone trying to reach clients to schedule appointments :)

Pros

The scheduling department takes care of scheduling my appointments which is a huge time saver for me!!

Cons

Sometimes the scheduler puts me at 2 appointments almost 100 km (60 miles) away - I'm not sure if that is a software glitch or personnel training issue.

myra from CDI

So good!

See review

Pros

I love that I see any schedule changes immediately! It really helps keep my time organized. And I can Waze the address or call the client right from the appointment in my calender.

Cons

It's a bit hard to change a day of the week you have marked out as permanately unavailable to available as needed once in awhile.

Ann from Law School Expert, Inc.

I rely on Setster

convenience

Pros

Clients log in and easily see availability, and it syncs to my google calendar. Can customize schedule as well.

Cons

Clients cannot select their own time zone - they have to use my time zone, which causes confusion. Also, after appointments are cancelled, they don't disappear from my calendar.

Christy from Custom Decorators

Easy to input my schedule and availability.

Makes my scheduling needs that much more efficient

Pros

I found it was very easy to use. I was able to log in and mark my general availability of start and end times varying from day to day. It is easy enough to change at any time.

Cons

The only thing I wish could change would be that in an appointment when all the information was loaded that it would bring forward the address as well from salesforce without me having to go in and manually copy and paste it.

Timothy from Custom Decorators.

Easy to administer.

Increased productivity.

Pros

Cons

Can sometimes book you off but still available. User needs to ensure they double check personal appointments.

Kevin from Black Lapel

Simple, straight forward, and very user-friendly!

Pros

Customer support has been great and very timely! The u/x is very simple and straight forward and self-explanatory.

Cons

Gcalendar sync tends to lag. Can't set specific appointment types when during specific time intervals

Hannah from Studio41 Home Design Showroom

Setster has worked well for our company, where we have multiple locations!

Pros

I like that we can customize the program to fit our company's needs. We have over 15 locations that all need different contact people. I love how we and our customers can accept, change, or decline appointments right from the email sent to them. It makes it really user friendly!

Cons

I do not like how the interface itself isn't particularly customizable. For instance, we have found that after selecting which location you want to visit, it isn't always easy to tell what the next steps are. There are not a lot of instructions on the actual interface.

Erika from Custom Decorator's Inc

Great software, very user friendly, and easy to set up.

Pros

I love how this software integrates with my other programs and helps me to stay organized daily. It was very easy to set up with my administrators and I have never had a technical issue when using the program.

Cons

Since my corporation set up the program, I do not have a lot of information about tech support or customer service.

Wayne from LIU Brooklyn

I'm an academic advisor for college students, who use Setster to book appointments with me.

Pros

No more phone tag! Set it and forget it. I love that I can preload the interface with boilerplate info that I would otherwise have to repeat constantly!

Cons

Doesn't always sync with my Google Calendar. People often succeed that signing up for hours that I have blocked out. I have to log in at Setster and refresh the calendar by hand.

Wesley from Cliq Studios

Industry: Building Materials

Setster is great for locking down a specific time and date to speak to potential customers.

The software makes it easy to contact potential leads directly. They can view my openings and schedule a time that works for both of us.

Pros

What I like most about Setster is the ease at which potential customers can schedule a time to speak to me directly about upcoming projects. It's just a few clicks away to view my openings and lock down an exact time and date. Setster makes it easier for me to make direct contact with potential leads.

Cons

Due to the ease of use and it just being a few clicks away, some leads may schedule times haphazardly. They can schedule a time with a few clicks, but forget they even did it when the time comes around for our session.

Avon from kitchen cabinets

Very helpful

Pros

Helps organize initial point-of-contact for our customer base; ability to make appointment is less daunting than calling hotline

Cons

Larger company, lots of users, each with multiple appointments daily...can be difficult to view everyone's schedules at once

Alec from Cliqstudios

Setster has been great! We need it in all branches of our company.

Pros

Easy to set up appointments, gives both parties accountability for appointment which helps with conversions

Cons

Sometimes, when comparing schedules of multiple people, the UI can be a bit tough to sift through, however this is not a frequent issue

Lois from McMath Tax Service

This product has been a big help to my business as it has made it very up-to-date and relevant!

The software freed up a lot of my time with making appointments. My clients were able to select a day and time at their convenience and I didn't have to return a lot of phone calls to get them scheduled. Thank you!

Pros

Ease of use for myself and my clientelle. I like that it sends an appointment reminder and lets me know when an appointment has been made.

Cons

I struggled some with syncing my schedule to my phone and computer calendar and understanding the ability to black out certain dates I was not to be available.

STEPHANIE from Frontier

Utilize it daily! Quick and Easy

Making it easier for our customers!!

Pros

Was very ease to learn and Easy to use on a daily basis:) Allows our customers to make appointments with us based on our availability... Love the ease of access to our calendars

Erika from Capital City Solar

We are using more and more

Saves administrative time and puts customer in control

Pros

love the automation and ease for customers to set own apt. And i like the reminders as well. I think it is important in this day and age- any way to set up Text reminders too?

Cons

only goes to one company email. I am not sure- We set it up and kiind of forgot about- so if i rec'd a newsletter or best practives type email i would appreciate that.

Berenice from Avenue CDC

Professional and easy to use

Better serving our clients and integration with Salesforce.

Pros

Reliability of syncing with our outlook calendars to make time for appts available easily to clients. Allows us to meet clients where they are with the desired appointment time as opposed to having to pre-designated specific appointment times.

Cons

It doesn't do text message reminders for appointments! HUGE downside. Text messages improved our no show rate from 63% to 16% on a previous system and now that we switched to Setster and do not have texts, we're having to do manual texts.

Madeline from CliqStudios

Very helpful to manage clients and follow up on projects

I get to keep track of my clientele and communicate wit h them effectively. It also makes it easier to get a hold of clients since it is the time they chose to talk.

Pros

Syncs to my calendar and is easy to use. I like how it also syncs to my customers calendar and gives them a reminder of the appointment.

Cons

Sometimes setsters do not always sync with the large setster calendar my team uses. Sometimes I wish we could set 15 minute reminders instead of 4 hours. Sometimes users also get confused by the timezone (but that could be user error).

Valentino from Black Lapel

Mixed feelings

Pros

The client side interface is intuitive and easy to use- it seems to operate seamlessly with our website

Cons

1. Unexpected bugs catches the team off guard and requires last minute scrambling- e.g. customer comes in with an email confirmation of the appointment but it doesn't show on Google Calendar. 2. The software is slower than the competitors when doing the same task with equal number of events/users. 3. when there are multiple users being displayed on the calendar, the interface is hard to read/use.

Solid 7

Overall solid software. Used to make appointments with clients.

Pros

Great design. Easy to navigate. Once set up is done, appointment is easily synced with Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, and iCal. Have a designated page in which you can use it as a website.

Cons

Sometimes button won't work. Customer support sucked.

Torrey from Custom Decorators, Inc

As a manager for our company, I would say it works somewhat well with a fair amount of limitations

Our users are able to sync Salesforce with their Google calendars so that we can schedule appointments for them.

Pros

It works fairly well with Salesforce but our users are required to have Google email addresses, it does not integrate with Outlook.

Cons

Navigating through the tabs and calendars. For ever user I have to perform a series of clicks to get to their specific calendar, and if I'm looking at more than one in a session I have to refresh my page for it to actually show up.

Cameron from R. Douglas

I've only used it for a few months, but so far I love how easy it is to work with.

It helps make my job easier, and allows me to connect with my clients easily, and effectively. It also helps me stay organized.

Pros

-easy use -easy to make adjustments. -how I can view my schedule with ease. -how it stores client information, so I can easily contact my clients.

Cons

-sometimes needs to be refreshed to reload. -at times I get error messages for no reason -when an appt is cancelled in stays on my schedule in red.

Leigh from Studio41

Has worked very well in our applications.

Pros

The ability to give details for the clients projects, and for the client to complete their information.

Cons

I have never had a problem with this software program, there is nothing that can be improved upon. We always get our leads correctly.

Rachel from Chirotouch

Overall I think Sester is very helpful and easy to use.

Sester is nice because it integrates with Outlook well and is very helpful when scheduling appointments for clients.

Pros

I like that you can add different calendars and block off different days. Sester is also very reliable.

Cons

I wish it was easier for clients to search through and modify their appointments. A lot of customers call in and ask when their appointment is.