• Pros

• "I liked that it was able to do everything that I've required of it (so far). The customer support was very nice and timely as well."

• "Easy to configure with 100% up time. Easy user interface and very configurable. Most people this it is bespoke software and are unaware it is 'off the shelf'."

• "It is easy to use and has good quality for the price. The best feature is without doubt the customer service: fast, effective, and kind."

• Cons

• "The software is great for regular appointments, but gets complicated to manage spaces or areas. There could be done to make it a powerful tool for space/area management. "

• "Graphically it isn't the greatest, but other than that no complaints."

• "It could have a bit more detail in reporting features (like to pay teachers or break down my month for total sales) but it the big scheme of everything else not a deal breaker."

Browse SuperSaaS Reviews

Andre from When Hounds Fly

Reliable, Fast, Easy to Update

We use this to facilitate over 50 group classes per week with hundreds of bookings per week. For the most part, this entire process in our business is automated, giving us clients a lot of self service control over their bookings without much labour cost for our business.

Pros

It's flexible for building out our group class schedules, meeting a variety of our needs. It's flexibility is what makes it so valuable.

Cons

The UI needs an update, there are small UI issues here and there that cause confusion with our end users (clients booking us). The biggest example is, the End Time of appointments are often visually stronger than the Start Time, and we've had a certain % of people come to appointments at the End Time because of it.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied May 2019

Hi Andre, Thank you for taking out the time to share your kind review and feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. In order to avoid the confusion with the start time and end time, you can easily customize your email reminders to clearly state the start time. Here's a helpful blog post you can read to set it up: https://blog.supersaas.com/personalizing_your_emails_with_3_useful_hacks Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team in case of any questions and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team

Zindzi from Optimal Oasis

Outstanding Customer Service, Versatile Interface

It has been quite a learning experience as I am not very tech savvy. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (specifically) has been a lifesaver and very patient with helping me create the schedule our wellness center needs most.

Pros

I love the variety offered with SuperSaas. It suits a wide array of needs for businesses and professionals.

Cons

Finding the instructions to do more nuanced customizations isn't as intuitive as I'd like, so I end up using customer service for help finding the correct links. Also, videos are WAY more helpful for me than reading the text.

Reasons for Choosing SuperSaaS

SuperSaas felt more intuitive and affordable. It also suited our practice most since we don't offer classes, but we house practitioners who do.

David from DG

BEST feature set... WORST frontend for customers

As I reseller, the main benefit was the unique white label programme, which would allow me to offer the impressive set of features to my large client base.

Pros

The feature set is just second to none. I cannot think about more than 2 or 3 scheduling features (out of hundreds) possibly missing on SuperSaaS. Price is very reasonable, support is fast and, if you are a developer or reseller (as myself), they offer a very good partnership programme, including a unique white label system.

Cons

All that power is useless if arranging an appointment is a slow, difficult and finally frustrating experience for the user. The oh-so-2000s interface is the typical mess made by programmers, reviewed by programmers and (only) enjoyed by programmers, when current, regular customers demand speed and SIMPLICITY above all. Couldn't SuperSaaS hire an interface designer too, for goodness sake? If you have implemented any recently developed SaaS scheduling solution (say SimpleBook.me, for example), SuperSaaS usability is just light years behind. The responsive mobile interface (the only one most customers will ever use) is even worse. Just try a regular, basic operation as adjusting the hour of your appointment on an Android device. Customers have to TYPE the hour... but only when the unusable and redundant minicalendar for the date does not obstruct the hour field... Or try figuring out the mess out of the availability calendar. Too crazy for you? Do you prefer to switch to desktop view? Well don't click on the link, as the desktop interface it's completely unusable on mobile devices, and there's no way to switch back to mobile view unless you delete the cookies. No doubt why several clients have dismissed by SuperSaas-based prototype scheduling platform. The backend interface suffers from similar problems, but at least only admins can see them. I hope SuperSaas revamps the interface in the near future. I would be their main advocate then!

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied July 2017

SuperSaaS offer a plethora of options to tweak the end-user interface. Depending on the settings, end-users can make an appointment with a single click. But it is indeed possible to configure the system to ask them to manually type the time, and click through multiple forms. Whether that's a good idea is entirely in the hands of the person setting it up. We are continually improving the system and we are also working on an updated interface that aims to address the concerns. However, the outdated look can partly be blamed on the fact that SuperSaaS will work on every browser, even very old ones. You don't want to lose business because your customer does not have the latest model phone and your shiny modern widget fails to load on his old device.

Dave from Noisebox Studios

The best of the best

It's been great! No hiccups. Solid and reliable. I have never had problems with it not working. I currently just give all my clients the link to my scheduler and everything else (including a contract) is all automated.

Pros

I demoed dozens of scheduling apps before finally going with Supersaas. There seemed to be a lot of apps that seemed great on the surface, but once I got deeper, there would be important features missing. Supersaas was the only one that gave me the flexibility I needed and at a surprisingly affordable cost. I have now used it reliably for over 5 years and it has been great.

Cons

I wish the user interface for mobile gave clients a week's view. Along with the other many options it gives clients. However, the large majority of my clients are just fine with how it is. It would be nice to have a few more options for superusers.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied November 2018

Hi Dave, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad to hear that you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or issues and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

Jennelle from Jennelle Wax Live Music

Great for managing gigs

Overall, we are super happy to be using this program! It meets our needs very well!

Pros

This program is really easy to use! I use it to keep track of all of my music gigs. It’s great because it helps all of the members of my band stay organized and be able to easily track our upcoming performances. We’ve been really happy with this scheduling system and are happy to stay with it in the future.

Cons

It would be nice if there was a way to track repeat clients who book us for multiple gigs. This may be a feature that we just haven’t discovered yet. So, if that’s the case it would be great to have customer on-boarding to make sure we’re using the software to it’s full capabilities.

Reasons for Choosing SuperSaaS

We felt it worked better for us because we could more easily communicate the schedule to our other band members.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied September 2019

Hi Jenelle, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS it's great to read your appreciation for our software. It is possible to track future repeat customers with our employee management tool. You can check our support page for more information. Or just email us, and we'll reply as soon as possible. Best of luck with all future gigs! Team SuperSaaS

Samantha from Self-employed

Supersaas Are Very Professional and Great value for money

EXCELLENT. they are very professional and they get things done.

Pros

Supersaas software is different from many other providers, there customers service is excellent, they get back to you very quickly and resolve issues very quickly. They are open to suggestion and if they can implement something easily for you they will. They take on board all suggestions and role out new features each year. It is very reliable and any problems are fixed quickly. The support team respond in plain english and are very helpful. It also integrates well with payment software and zapier.

Cons

Least like is the mobile site, but they are working on features to improve it and also give you the ability to default the mobile site to another screen so you do not have to compromise the look of the desktop site for the mobile site and vise versa. There is also no app, but hopefully that is in the pipeline

Anthony from The Simpson Organization

We had a great time using this software. It was very easy to navigate and schedule our events.

Pros

Ease of Use, The accuracy and time it took to schedule our events. Like that it kept people from double booking time slots.

Cons

WIsh there was a way to add products selection when booking. I would also like to be able to have a better interaction with customer service.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied July 2018

Hi Anthony, Thanks for your kind review! I am sorry to see you had a bad experience with our customer support team. We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. We appreciate your request to add options for product selection when creating a booking and I will pass the feedback to the development team. We currently have a long list of features that we are working hard to unveil to our customers. We try to meet the most impactful of these demands with efficiency and timeliness. We will let you know once your feature gets implemented in the system. Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience! Kind regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Support Team

Shelley from SLK LLC

Studio scheduling

We Love having our studio schedule online and it is very easy to use.

Pros

Very Easy to use and the price is very reasonable. Also that it is not automatically published so we can be selective as to who we give the link.

Cons

More appointment reminder options. And a memo area to remind those that sign up of the cancellation policy.

Price

Rob from Weave Together

Solid workhorse but not friendly for admin or users

SuperSaas took over from a manual calendar and was a great leap forward. It's failed to keep up with advancements in web user friendliness and looks but we have managed to set up our pricing structure using 23 rules by grouping customers. To group the customers we had to access each one individually...

Pros

It does the job solidly and doesn't promise beyond what it can deliver. If you are willing to put the effort in it is pretty flexible. Fair pricing.

Cons

It looks awful - a recent refresh helped a tiny bit. No bulk editing of customers - so a change can require accessing hundreds of customers individually. Occasionally confusing language - eg the use of the word credit (it seems to me) to describe both money paid in advance and the value of bookings allowed to be made on tick. Glacial development pace, but at least there is development.

Deborah from Off The Wall, LLC

Great features and functionality - free for a small venture!

I have three different business, each of which is managed by Supersaas. It enables me to let my clients manage their own appointments so that I don't have to manage appointments for 100+ people.

Pros

The features available with their free version - it's taken all the stress out of my client scheduling. I can accept PayPal payments right on the schedule so clients can pay for their appointment when they try to schedule it. Their customer service is very responsive.

Cons

I'd like to receive text notifications of appointment changes rather than email.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied November 2018

Dear Deborah, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're happy to share that we do have the option to configure text notifications and you can find more information about setting up text notifications here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/doc/layout/appointment_notifications We hope you have a great SuperSaaS experience. Please feel free to reach out to us in case of any issues, and I will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

John from Centinela Youth Services

Lots of flexibility for different needs/uses

We wanted to bring semi-automated and self-serve elements to the process of informing a large group of volunteer mediators about upcoming mediations, indicating their availability, enabling the administrator to assign specific mediators to specific mediations, and providing them with notification and reminders of those assignments. We took awhile to customize the solution for our needs, a process that included an extensive beta test of the entire workflow and evaluating and incorporating the learning, before going live. The initial evaluation from the team is that the SuperSaas platform is definitely both saving staff time and adding efficiency and a sense of empowerment for our volunteers.

Pros

I really appreciate that SuperSaas effectively addresses scheduling for specific needs/use cases that aren't easy to manage with most other software products - and it does so much more simply and inexpensively than full-fledged CMS solutions, and with a significant amount of customization for your specific circumstances. Being able to customize an online scheduling program for needs ranging from managing signups for classes (whether for fee or free; with waiting list or not; with bookings to be approved automatically, or requiring admin review; etc.), to managing bookings for meeting or rehearsal rooms or other resources, along with a flexible suite of automated email/text confirmations and reminders, is a tremendous help and time saver. And, when we went live with our SuperSaas schedule, both our staff and volunteers gave it great reviews for ease of use and reliability. Finally, one of the greatest calling cards for the SuperSaas software is their support staff: they are excellent - responsive (by email), helpful and nice.

Cons

Because of the range of use cases served by SuperSaas, and the amount of customization available, there's a bit of a learning curve for the admins of a schedule to select the type of schedule that's right for them and get it setup to function the way they want, with all the customizations available. But, that's to be expected. The platform does a pretty good job of explaining what each feature is and how it works, and there are extensive support articles available which not only help answer some of those questions, but sometimes illuminate cool features/opportunities of which you hadn't been aware, but, if you're trying to do anything that's off-center from the software's primary use-cases or functionality, it can been a bit confusing. The good news is that the support team is available and very helpful.

Excellent all-in-one scheduling/appointment/reservation system, lots of features and settings

It has made it possible to share limited equipment fairly with hundreds of students. I also like that for each reservation page we can have different settings. So on laser cutters we set limits on the number of reservations per week and how long each reservation can be. While on the water jet cutter each reservation is much longer and they can book twice as many days in advance. It also has a waiting list feature which is useful for booking field trips. I like that it sends email reminders, we use this to ask students to cancel if they can no longer go so other can go on the field trip.

Pros

Very configurable, yet human readable. We evaluated other software and found they lacked easy to read settings. With SuperSaaS, you can just read a sentence in the settings page and understand what it will do. With other software you have to look up in a help/knowledge base what a toggle will do. It is clear that the designers of this software wanted to create a flexible tool that was good at a certain feature set. Also the technical support is very responsive. Within the same day I will usually get a reply from their team, often it feels from one of their programmers. This is different than other calendar systems which may reply even faster, but it is not a useful reply if coming from a level 1 tech support. With SuperSaas it does not feel like there are levels of tech support, just the fastest possible clear answer/resolution!

Cons

The interface looks like an old version of Google Calendar. I often have to tell people that while it looks like Google Calendar, it is not, and that it has many powerful features. The interface could be updated to be more modern. I know that they have updated the interface once before because in the settings there is a "classic or modern" toggle. I am already using the modern interface option but it looks very old.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied November 2018

Thanks for the great review! I agree that even the "Modern" look was starting to get a bit long in the teeth, so we just added a new theme last week that refreshes all buttons and dialog boxes. A larger update for the calendar is planned for next year.

Grace from Touched By Grace

Industry: Alternative Medicine

I have used SuperSaas for several years to operate my healing studios in two locations.

I assume you mean SuperSaas. I have moved my location to a group therapist setting where we jointly use a different booking program, but from my individual practitioner standpoint, I find SuperSaas was easier to use and had more features useful to me. It kept me clear on who was booked and allowed me to create other calendars for other events very easily.

Pros

Very comprehensive features, excellent notifications and very affordable for a small business. It took some time to get it set up how I wanted it but when I was stumped the customer care team gave great instructions. I offer several modalities in two different locations and this calendar worked perfectly. I also liked the ability to create a form to join my email list (and be anti-spam compliant) and I could create new schedules whenever I offered a Reiki class or workshop. The calendars have numerous settings, layouts and colours. It is possible to match your business' colour scheme and it's easy to put in your logo. This online booking calendar is fully customizable and very affordable.

Cons

The initial setup takes some thought but is well worth the effort. Once I had it going, it was super. There are, like all software, things it will do that you only discover later that make it even more powerful. Like, for instance, you can set up two reminders to go out. One several days before the appointment as well as one just a day or two before. Perfect for the people who have to book a month in advance.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied October 2018

Hi Grace, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

Heather from Tall Oaks Resort LLC

Industry: Veterinary

I needed to have a function that was not available, but it was added within one day.

I was spending a lot of time scheduling and invoicing, and actually fell behind on my invoicing. With SuperSaas I was able to design a website that allowed the customer to prepay and then make their own reservations. When some customers started booking and then canceling during holidays, asking for refunds, I was able to use the credit function so that people purchase credits that are refunded to their account instead of needing to refund payments. This has completely stopped new customers from "holding" spots while they shop around. So, SuperSaas has saved me both time and money. SuperSaas also saved me money in programming costs because it was/is easy enough for me to do the design and implementation myself. And I am confident that when I get stuck or need a new feature the company will understand and respond very quickly. This gives me both confidence and peace of mind. It also encourages me to think of better ways to build my company and serve my customers, knowing that the SuperSaas team will work with me in designing my online presence. Thank you

Pros

I am so impressed by the responsiveness of customer support. I had a problem with the store function when I added credit card processing through a particular company in that it didn't allow for a "quantity" field. They understood the problem and added the function all within one day. And, as a matter of fact, it was the Director and founder of the company, Jan Faber, who responded and fixed the problem so quickly. I've never before experienced such an amazing response from a company. I also like the versatility of SuperSaas. I have designed a scheduling application for my dog boarding and day care facility, but I see, with a few added functions, that I will be able to also sell products. By the way, although I have some computer knowledge from years ago in university (I am 69 years old) the program is easy enough to use that I was able to do my own work, which saved me quite a bit in programming costs. With the versatility of the program, and the great customer support, I believe that this program can be molded into whatever scheduling form is needed. Thank you

Cons

Not being a programmer, I would like to see more in-depth examples for businesses like mine and others at the design level. And I would like to be able to add a shopping cart , as well as pictures, to the shop, although this is expanding the program beyond simply scheduling.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied August 2018

Dear Heather, Thank you very much for your kind review. We work hard to make sure everybody's experience with SuperSaaS is as good as yours has been! Thank you again for taking out the time to share your kind feedback. Kind Regards, Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team

Mark from MfOsteopathie

This software has changed my professional life.

Pros

High personalisation, easy to use for clients to make, reschedule and cancel appointements. There have been many positive remarks about the good overview of available slots. I was considering to work with a call center / telephone service for my agenda but with Supersaas there are no mix ups and no time lost in finding a slot that suits. Occasionally people have difficulty registering - these are generally elderly or less computer literate persons .

Cons

The biggest inconvenience for me is the lack of personalistation of the reminder message. The start time and end time of the appointment seems to be confusing in the text as people regularly show up when their slot is ending. If only the start time would be mentioned the client would not read over it and notice only the last bit of the sentence. The schedule on mobile devices has a different interface and the button to see desk top version has to be tapped. It is not clear how to change this setting. Sadly this button is on the bottom of the screen and you need to scroll down al the way - lots of people do not find this button.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied July 2018

Hi Mark, Thanks for your kind review and feedback! We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. You can completely personalize your emails, and you can read this quick blog post to find out how: https://blog.supersaas.com/personalizing_your_emails_with_3_useful_hacks . You can adjust the frame length for your mobile version within your website or you can force the desktop version by replacing www.supersaas.com with d.supersaas.com in the iframe link. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@supersaas.com if the issue is not resolved and we will be happy to help you. Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience! Kind regards, Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team

Scarlett from Topic-time

HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I have trusted this company with my scheduling needs for 8 years.

Amazing peace of mind. Supersaas lets me focus on my business not scheduling.

Pros

I have researched well over 200 scheduling systems in depth both programmatically and "out of the box". There is nothing that compares with this system. The peace of mind I get from it's ease-of-use and reliability is worth it's weight in gold. I am always impressed with the absolutely amazing response time to questions or problems ( The problems were nearly always my mistake!) Over the years they have been researching and implementing improvements consistently. They really seem to care about their company and its reputation and are willing to work hard to meet that goal. Plain and simple this is a good product and very inexpensive for what it provides Supersaas rocks

Cons

There is only one global time zone setting. While clients can see their own time zone in emails and on the scheduler (they can see their time zone only after they click on an available spot), I wish there were a simpler way for both clients and staff to be able to "one click" the whole system to a different time zone. Trust me, this is NOT easy to do programmatically.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied June 2018

Hi Scarlett Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind words. We will share your feedback with our development team. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

Daniel from Guitar Lessons Thornlie

Industry: Music

Perfect for sole traders!

Pros

There is so much i love about supersaas, the interface is really user friendly I love how easy it is to schedule in clients and see what appointments I have for the day. Supersaas allows you to organize what timeslots you have scheduled by color which makes it very easy to visualize and reduces the chance of clients turning up at the wrong time. I run a guitar teaching business and the students show up to class more often and have gotten much better results in their playing thanks to the email reminder feature in supersaas. In fact, I even created a second schedule so that I can get reminders of upcoming consultations for new clients so that I never miss an opportunity to grow my business. Supersaas has saved me hours and hours of work I would have spent manually checking every appointment. For a sole trader like myself I was able to use supersaas for free for quite a while and when I did have enough bookings to qualify me to have to upgrade I was happy to pay as the fee was tiny compared to the headaches that I have been saved from thanks to the supersaas software. I almost forgot, I have had to contact supersaas for help on about 3 occasions and every time the staff replied back quickly and gave me help.

Cons

I would like the option to have a master calendar with all my classes, appointments and personal events but with restricted view for customers so that the customer only sees the timeslots and options I want them to see.

Great Scheduling Application

My overall experience with SuperSaaS is very positive. I set up 5 reservations calendars in very little time. My users had no problem figuring out to use it. It is easy to download schedules for accounting.

Pros

SuperSaaS easy to set up and use. We have several devices that are used by a large user group and I like that in the application I can have a separate reservation calendar for each. I access the reservation calendars on my smart phone, on my laptop, and via my desktop computer. Our users like it because it is very straight forward to use. SuperSaaS is also very cost effective. It is also easy to compile past reservations for accounting.

Cons

SuperSaaS is not the best looking reservation calendar system, some might say that it is 'old' looking. Another unliked feature is how it chooses a random time when clicking to make a reservation. I haven't found out how to have it start with standard times.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied May 2019

Dear Customer, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. I am glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. You can easily configure the system to have only certain standard start time for appointments and you can find more information on how to configure this in our blog post: https://blog.supersaas.com/9_quick_tips_to_manage_your_availability_in_supersaas Please feel free to reach out to us in case you have any questions and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team

Richard from Stacpoole Enterprises Pty Ltd

It just works and has made a really difficult problem simple.

Pros

Our company hires crane borer erectors for our local electricity utility companies. We use SuperSaas to book each unit on a first come first served basis. Companies booking our cranes can make bookings for critical jobs months in advance. Several different companies can book in our system and enter commercially sensitive information into the system knowing users from other companies can't access that information. The sophisticated form builder allowed us to capture all the information our employees need to do each job. The system has been fast and extremely reliable, and has grown as my company has grown. We started with the free service and are now on the second paid tier. I've never once regretted selecting this system or paying for it. It's worth every dollar. We are currently developing a custom iPad application to tie the booking system into our accounting system.

Cons

I would like to be able to copy existing forms to other bookings and I'd like to be able to split multi day booking into single days to provide equipment required for each day.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied April 2018

Hi Richard, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

Michael from Las Vegas Sands Corp

This scheduling system has made managing delivery receipts a breeze.

The software allows for better organization and planning of daily activities.

Pros

What I like most is that we no longer have drivers showing up and hovering over our receiving attendants distracting them from their primary focus of accurately receiving our food products.

Cons

What i like least is that in the "use" screen you have to open each "tile" to see the supplier to be received. Also, to my knowledge there is not a way to easily document the time the supplier arrives/departs to dial in the amount of time it actually takes to receive orders, which would allow us to more accurately book appointments.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied June 2018

Hi Michael, Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you are enjoying your SuperSaaS schedule. As to your question about the information getting cut off in the tile, there are a couple ways that you can solve this. In the "Use" section of your calendar, you can click on the column heading (i.e. "VP Tenant Bay 06") and see a more detailed overview of the bookings. Additionally, you can change the vertical length of your calendar in the "Layout" tab. You can select the length you'd like in the dropdown menu titled, "Vertical scale for month view." If you have any challenges in figuring this out, please feel free to reach out to us at support@supersaas.com and we'll be happy to help you. I hope this helps, and thanks again for your kind review! Kind Regards SuperSaaS Team

Stan from Shambhala Centre Pty Ltd

Great flexibility in creating schedules and forms to support our consult and event bookings

Pros

The schedules are easy to create and cover most options that are needed to receive and store relevant information. The forms are simple and serve the same purpose. The automatic creation of links for accessing the schedules and forms makes for easy application on websites, emails and Facebook. it's flexible and constantly expanding with new functions. The support is outstanding. It's the best support I have ever received from any provider of any systems.

Cons

The only thing that I find awkward is changing the time on desktop when making a booking. In the mobile version the time has a carousel window to select a time but with desktop I need to type in the time change. The date has a calendar window to choose from but the tim e doesn't.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied June 2018

Hi Stan, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind words. We will share your feedback with our development team. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

Sharon from Sharon FitzGerald Art Therapy

Industry: Mental Health Care

I can't say enough positive things about SuperSaas! I'm more than pleased with it....

Easy to keep track of clients and of colleagues' clients for billing colleagues for the use of the room.

Pros

Ease of use and excellent customer service, where things are explained simply and clearly. Customer service is almost instantaneous, and the cost (after a free trial period, where you can experience what a great program it is) is minimal. I highly recommend it and am very satisfied, after 3+ years of use. A colleague introduced me to it, and implemented the original setup.

Cons

Can't really say that there is anything I don't like. If I don't understand something, I shoot an email to rep and staff and get a quick, simple reply. What's not to like? (I have a small Art Therapy practice and space is shared with several other Art Therapists, all of whom can easily access the online schedule for booking.)

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied June 2018

Hi Sharon, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind words. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

Brian from Lardner Companies

Supersaas is Superduper

Scheduling becomes a no-brainer!

Pros

This software is a dream come true for me. For years I used excel spreadsheets to schedule youth baseball players to come to my house to practice. I would receive phone calls the night before or the morning of the sessions, with parents canceling their child's lesson. It was a PAIN. Now, all I do is set up the slots in Supersaas (along with my rule of no cancellation within 48 hrs of a lesson) and Supersaas does the rest. My partner and I get automatically notified of all activity and we can keep track of open and booked spots. Supersaas is magical and an incredible time-saver and organizer. And interestingly, I learned about Supersaas from a web designer in Croatia!

Cons

There is a slight learning curve but it's well worth it with the data that becomes available. Can't think of any other cons.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied October 2018

Hi Brian, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

Kelly from Archer's Blue Car

Happy with the product

For a 2-person business where we are providing the actual services as well as doing all our own admin and student scheduling, this has been a great time saver, as well as reduces mistakes (more chance of double-booking when you do it manually). We would have to grow a few employees in size before it makes sense to hire an admin person, but this booking software would help in that situation as well, and in the meantime it helps us limit our own time spent on scheduling admin.

Pros

Good basic functionality for the price point - saves us time and money over our old manual method. When comparing to other options, we liked the accessible price point and that was the main deciding feature for us. We don't sell from the software, but we like the fact that we could set that up in the future. Does allow some customization for logos and controlling user access and such, but still hoping for future upgrades to move between screens and student accounts more efficiently.

Cons

Does lack some efficiency pieces, like being able to go directly to a student account from a booked lesson time on the calendar. Does have fairly basic look to the calendar and occasionally new students have trouble figuring out at a glance which are the open times.

Christopher from TokyoFit

Diamond in the Rough

I operate a gym in Tokyo, Japan and needed a system for individual clients to sign up for classes. We started out as a small operation so our requirements were simple. I researched several different scheduling options and created free trial accounts. All of the options I tried were less than ideal for different reasons. Some were unjustifiably expensive while others had so many features (that we didn't need) that it made finding what we wanted a chore. Then we found SuperSaaS amongst all the others. It was simple both in design and function, and yet the system allowed me to do many practical operations I didn't even realize I would want to do. And with a clean interface it was easy to manage. The price is unbeatable, and their customer service is quick and spot on. Of all the scheduling systems out there this one is truly a diamond in the rough. I highly recommend SuperSaaS to any small business looking for an affordable and easy to use scheduling system.

Pros

Easy to use on desktop and mobile. Price.

Cons

As a schesuling system it did everything I wanted it to do.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied October 2018

Hi Christopher, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

Jeffrey from Somerset Hardwood Flooring Inc.,

Industry: Wholesale

I've already testes most Appointment schedulers like SuperSaaS vs. all the rest! This is it to use!

Scheduling of Trucks to pick up loads on specific dates and time zones they are hauling across all states in the lower 48!!!

Pros

I had a team of paid experts to compare and contrast the many options available at our choosing out there for our companies' needs! We also included, customizing our own scheduler by hiring an I.T. crew to build exactly what we would want it to have! While working on many aspects, options out there, the marketing team came across SuperSaaS! They vetted it out, began using it in a beta style testing format without myself or my team involved. Finally, after many options we had to choose from they pitched us SuperSaaS! By far, it has blown me away on how nicely it works and is so easy to use! I would highly recommend this to anyone wishing to have a simplified version of scheduling or appointments taken care of on the web using SuperSaaS! So inexpensive too!!! It's truly a win, win!

Cons

Honestly, not much to say in regard to things we didn't like about it!

Simon from Simon Candy School Of Guitar

Great Scheduling Software!

Pros

SuperSaas is really easy to use and great for scheduling my guitar classes that I teach. It is also easy for my students to use when they wish to reschedule lessons. This saves me a lot of time having to do this myself and offers flexibility to my students that they really appreciate. SuperSaas also has a lot of options regarding how you would like to set the schedule up, so there is a lot of flexibility there too.

Cons

I would like to be able to copy and paste classes when it is time to reschedule. I have to do this myself every couple of months which is a little time consuming. I understand there are different levels of subscription, but to be able to more easily set up new schedules each month. would be good.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied September 2018

Dear Simon, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience and you are able to grow your business with SuperSaaS. Thank you for your feedback on rescheduling classes and I will share it with our development team. We hope you continue to enjoy our services and we can help you grow in the future. Thank you again for taking out the time to share your experience. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support Manager SuperSaaS

Andrea from Cowichan Canine Behaviour & Training Ltd.

A great tool for our clients

Our clients love the ease of use and the online accessibility. SuperSaas saves us on administration time with it's ease of back end and front end use.

Pros

Ease of setting up customers, ease of use for customers. Clean look for end users.

Cons

Scheduling records are kept for 1 year only then purged. We would love to be able to download or keep or be able to track for a few years back. We needadditional colour coding for the classes we offer.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied May 2019

Hi Andrea, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. It is possible to keep scheduling records for lifetime. You can simply visit Usage Information tab and change the automated removal settings to "Never". This will ensure none of your past bookings are ever deleted. i hope this helps and we hope you continue to have a great SuperSaaS experience. It is also possible to download the user data via Export tab on your dashboard and bookings information via Schedule Name > Supervise > Download tab. Please feel free to reach out to us in case you have any more questions and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team

Good experience

Booking appointments easily.

Pros

Ease of use and availability to clients at all hours. Ease of changing hours. Choice of colors. It's nice to have the ability to look at past and future appointments as well as current appointments.

Cons

Administrator cannot put in e-mail of client on the admin screen. Feedback from clients that it isn't user friendly on their phones.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied July 2018

Dear Customer, Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. W're sorry to hear that your customers found it difficult to navigate through the schedule on mobile. Our website is optimized for all devices and I would advise you to use the mobile version of your schedule by replacing www.supersaas.com in your schedule with m.supersaas.com and that should resolve the issue. You can also view the email of all your clients on the user management tab on your dashboard. If you have any questions on the topic, please drop us an email at support@supersaas.com and we will be happy to help you. Thank you again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience. Kind Regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Support Team

Nicola from Body Innovation (Pty) Ltd

Supersaas was so simple to use & set up yet still has the ability for integration & complex features

Huge time saver, improved efficiency of bookings and less no shows

Pros

Useful and extensive reports, Easy to use, Great support (fast and helpful), It has never failed or crashed, Endless features and integration options, By far the cheapest option without excluding features, Online help info is simple to follow and extensive

Cons

Limited ability to customise the look and feel and reports and carry over of custom note information isn't included when using the service schedule,

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied July 2018

Dear Nicola, Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. We're glad to hear that SuperSaaS has been useful to you in achieving your business objectives. We're sorry to hear that you found the customization and reporting options limited. We will share your feedback with the relevant teams. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@supersaas.com if you face any challenges while navigating through the system and we will be happy to help you. Thanks again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience. Kind Regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Support Team

Mike from Cloverdale Massage

Supersaas for Massage Therapy Schedule

Immense benefit over a paper schedule. I'm able to capture bookings where people may have called elsewhere after not reaching me on the phone. Saves a ton of time by not having to manually book appointments with clients in person. Email reminders significantly reduce no shows.

Pros

I like the fact that you can see your name on the schedule where your booking it. Also being able to see the whole week of bookings was very helpful.

Cons

Not being integrated with my billing and charting software meant more work for me.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied May 2019

Hi Mike, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. I am glad you were able to save a lot of time with SuperSaaS scheduling. It is also possible to connect SuperSaaS with other software with the help of 3rd party integration platforms like Zapier & Integromat and also via webhooks and API. You can find the list of billing and other software we integrate with here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/integrations Please feel free to reach out to us in case of any questions and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team

Lou Ann from Idaho Humane Society

Industry: Veterinary

Supersaas Schedule Tool

This saves us SO MUCH TIME by having client make, change, delete their own appointments. I can't imagine doing this scheduling myself as a volunteer. I'd have NO time for anything else. The price is reasonable enough that our non-profit can use it--thankfully. Another group at our animal shelter is using it now also. :)

Pros

I love that people can make their own appointments for our spay/neuter clinic without having to call us to do it for them (unless they don't have a computer). I like that I'm able to download clients so I can email them as a group.

Cons

The software is not intuitive for some people. I'm used to it now, so it's not a big deal. One thing that is awkward is when I need to change an appointment that contains a form. I have to save the change and then go to the appt again to change and save the form. People complain because they don't notice that a slot is full by the different color; but really, I'm not sure you can do much to help the 20% who don't get it.

Richard from Cycling Fitness Cntre Ltd

Provides everything I need to manage class bookings.

Moving from a manual based booking and payments process to an on-line cloud-based system has reduced the admin effort by over 90%, as well as improving the professionalism of the whole business.

Pros

The flexibility to create and maintain many different types of booking schedules and configure them exactly to our needs. It is functionally very rich and the support staff are very quick and efficient in answering any queries.

Cons

I'm struggling to answer this question. There is so much configurability that I've yet to find a gap.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied June 2018

Dear Richard, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great day ahead! Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

Lisbeth from Cowichan Canine

Flexible product with flexible pricing

All our class students book their classes through our booking system, so it is a large and integral part of our business.

Pros

Flexibility of use and flexibility of pricing, with payment according to volume used, which makes it ideal for small and growing businesses. Easy to use for our customers.

Cons

We would have liked to have more colour options for the different classes that we set up.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied November 2018

Hi Lisbeth, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad to hear that you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. You can easily add colors to your specific classes by clicking on the capacity number of each class. You can also add a lot of colors to your schedule and change the look of your dashboard and buttons by simply clicking on the Layout tab of your schedule or via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. I hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or issues and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

jan from stad Antwerpen

We use supersaas in an HR environment, candidates can make appointments with our recruiters

Clients can shedule their own appointments with our recruiters witch gives a boost to our recruitmentproces

Pros

Easy to use by all my co-workers you don't need digital skills, its simple and direct. You make a shedule (we make about 200 shedules a year)then time slots and that's it, It's also simple for our clients just log in and book. This program boosts the satisfaction of our clients

Cons

Sometimes it's to manual, there is no system to upload a spreadsheet of slots. So when you need a shedule with 50 different slots, well it takes time.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied July 2018

Hi Jan, Thank you for your kind review. We're glad to hear that SuperSaaS has been useful to you in your HR sector. We think adding in a feature that allows you to import appointments is a useful suggestion. We will add it to our feature request list and let you know if and when it gets implemented. Thanks again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience. Kind Regards, Whitney Koontz SuperSaaS Support Team

Martha from Two Rivers Evaluation Services

Industry: Mental Health Care

Love this program

The exceptional features and complexity of this program place it far above any others available. It isn't just a scheduling program. It is a whole client management system. You can create and customize forms for your unique needs. It allows you to create an entire customer experience. Our clients love it and find it simple to register, complete the forms we need, prepay and choose their appointment within minutes. In the nearly three years we have been using the software we have never had any problems at all. Especially important for us is the security this program provides. Setting up for our needs required following carefully the detailed instructions provided. Once you have it set up you don't have to change anything. However, there are plenty of tools to use when you do need to alter the schedule and they are all simple to do.

Pros

Support is excellent and especially appreciated by a nontech person. The features are extensive. I especially love the way you can set up the process to allow forms to be completed before the appointment is set. This was a critical function for our needs and a definite selling point. It is also very secure.

Cons

If you have never done anything like this before creating the correct schedule can be confusing until you understand what your needs are and what is described in the instructions. There is a learning curve with that.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied October 2018

Hi Martha, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

Rainer from University of New South Wales

Industry: Research

SuperSaaS was a godsend for me, dramatically reducing my workload for recruiting study participants.

Pros

I used this software to automate the process of signing up study participants for my PhD research studies. It saved me tens of hours and countless emails and phone calls (not to mention the frustration that accompanies that process) with potential participants. It's great that participants can find times that are best for them and sign up without ever contacting me. They could also change their booking or withdraw without any hassle. My study also required multiple sessions, which SuperSaas could handle. Automated booking confirmation emails and text message reminders are another great, time saving feature. The price is very fair for the time and stress it saved me. Highly recommended!

Cons

Dealing effectively with multiple sessions took some work / trial-and-error / creative thinking. I think this was only because I had specific requirements for timing and order of the sessions, which the software didn't specifically cater for. It did end up working very well, but required clear instructions to ensure participants didn't sign up to sessions in the wrong order. I'd like to see a more polished user interface. What my participants see is certainly functional but it would be nice if the design of the booking page could be more modern and customisable.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied April 2018

Hi Rainer, Thanks so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. Best regards, Sneha SuperSaaS Customer Service

works on every device FAST, cost effective for small biz, flexible, tech support and website great

reliable, affordable calendar for a small business

Pros

fast and easy, and my students like the monthly view to select the day they want classes - works on every device, cost-effective for small biz, flexible, tech support and website great

Cons

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied July 2018

Dear Customer, Thank you for your kind review and feedback! We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. We appreciate your request to add more details in our reporting feature. We currently have a long list of features that we are working hard to unveil to our customers. We try to meet the most impactful of these demands with efficiency and timeliness. Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience! Kind regards, Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team

Yvonne from Professional services

Does its job for the right price and customer service is exceptional...highly recommended.

Pros

Price seems very reasonable. Most impressive is the prompt replies of customer support. Service goes a long way. The software itself does a great job of booking tennis courts for our small club and we have rarely had any issues. The uptime has been 99.99% for us for the past couple years and the downtime was due to our own internal issues, not SuperSaaS.

Cons

The interface seems a little dated and could look more appealing or updated.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied September 2018

Hi Yvonne, Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your SuperSaaS experience, particularly our customer service. In regards, to the dated nature of the interface, I have great news! We are in the middle of building new interface options that will give SuperSaaS a more contemporary look. If you ever need any more help with SuperSaaS settings, be sure to let us know at support@supersaas.com. Kind Regards, Whitney Koontz Digital Content Marketer SuperSaaS

RHONDA from CATHEXES LLC

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Easy to use, efficient

Business problems solved are many as described in what I like about the software.

Pros

The software is easy to use, allows for multiple users. We have various tenants in our building and this software makes it easy for them to schedule meeting rooms. It takes a huge load off one or a couple of people to be responsible for the schedules. It also allows the option of keeping certain meeting rooms private and only available to those who have the link to that room can schedule it. I like that you can schedule events right up until the time so that if an impromptu meeting arises, if the room is available, you can block off the time for your meeting. I like the customization piece of the software as well: adding multiple meeting rooms, designating times available, as mentioned, multiple users. We did finally upgrade to the 300 available meetings as we kept running into the limit of what can be schedule, so were adding several meetings every two or three months. Now we can add the recurring meetings for the rest of the year. If they change, we just delete the series.

Cons

Honestly, nothing comes to mind of what I like least. It works well for us.

Supersaas- BEST marketing and administrative boost to my business

I needed clients to be able to schedule me long term, short term, one time appointments, and ongoing appointments. Seeing my availability "on demand" has increased my income and reduced my administrative, scheduling time and mistakes.

Pros

Supersaas offers great flexibility for creating a variety of scheduling methods. Their color schemes and formats are current, attractive, and workable.

Cons

The program is so versatile, that I sometimes forget how to access everything. But, if I'm in a hurry and don't want to "figure it out for myself," support team answers my call for help in minutes. As we are in completely different time zones, I can't figure out when they sleep!

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied August 2018

Dear Customer, Thank you for your kind review and feedback. We work hard to make sure everybody's experience with SuperSaaS is as good as yours has been! Thank you again for your kind words. They encourage us to perform better. Kind Regards, Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team

Darryl from Aspire Lifestyles Americas

SuperSaaS is a great product and it has worked well for us.

This product serves my need to handle inventories of schedules I design.

Pros

One important part of this product is the fact that our users find it very easy to use. I create schedules and it is a very easy and simple process to get the job done efficiently and just the way I need it to work.

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like about the SuperSaaS product! The SuperSaaS team who designed this product has done a great job of making it a great tool.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied May 2018

Hi Darryl, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

Frank from Aspire Professional Studios

Industry: Photography

SuperSaas

Pros

That is integrated with my website calendar seamlessly

Cons

limited financial connectivity, like working with banking POS systems like Moneris

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied May 2019

Hi Jocelyn, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. You can integrate with a lot of different software with the help of our webhooks and API. You can find more information about our webhooks and API here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/dev and you can find a quick list of most commonly integrated software with SuperSaaS here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/integrations. I would also recommend you to check out our blog post on adding custom Javascript to your schedule here: https://blog.supersaas.com/how_to_maximize_schedule_power_with_javacript_plugins Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team in case of any questions and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team

For the price (the free option and all of them) are exceptional

Students can book confidentiality - its great, took a lot of admin type work away for me!!!!!

Pros

- the download feature and - the way that you can change the layout, look and messaging

Cons

Ummm....... I guess that it doesn't come with themes like Windows desktop for appearance - you could still do something like that but it would take a lot more work

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied November 2018

Dear Customer, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad to hear that you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. We've recently launched a new theme and you can update your system to the new theme via the "Layout Settings" tab on your dashboard. We're working on many more new themes and you will see them live in action very soon.vI hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or issues and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

Shelley from Fitness Funatics

Industry: Facilities Services

Meets My Needs

No problems. I am still learning things after 8 years of using the system. I really like it.

Pros

As a small Personal Training and Fitness Studio, I like that I can cap the number of participants in my classes off so they don't get too crowded and make for an unsafe and workout.

Cons

Currently, each class I run has a description in it. I would like the option that you could click on a button or houver over the class title to get a description rather than have it there every time.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied October 2018

Hi Shelley, Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

Evelyn from Washington State Patrol

Industry: Law Enforcement

It seems to being doing well for our customers and users.

Better use of our officers' time for doing vehicle inspections.

Pros

Customers can make their own appointments, which frees up our officers' time by cutting down phone calls and data entry.

Cons

Not being able to customize fully some of the automated email responses, and other various components of the calendars such as setting alerts based on certain data the customers enter into their appointments, and not having the ability to "link" calendars to be able to search for customers making multiple appointments across multiple calendars, or at least alerting people to when it occurs.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied June 2018

Hi Evelyn, Thank you so much for your kind feedback. You can easily customize the automated email responses, and you can find relevant information on the Support page. You can customize different message triggers based on certain responses, and you can find the relevant information on the above link. In case of any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at support@supersaas.com and we'll be happy to help you. We have a few videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Please follow us on Facebook to find some more exciting tips & tricks to work with SuperSaaS. Thank you again for taking out the time to share your feedback with us. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

daniel from Wavecrest Management

My experience has been great

The number of schedules that can be created at one time The number of bookings that can be made at one time

Pros

It takes some time to navigate and get used to setting up, but once you do it is really great. You have complete control of the schedule you create. The URL, the number of time slots, the times, the capacity, the users/superusers etc.

Cons

The worst thing I have experienced using this site is there is no way to speak to someone by phone however when you e-mail they do respond very quickly. I cannot think of any other cons in my experience.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied May 2018

Hi Daniel, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

Joe from WaveToJoe.com

FAST customer service and support!!!

Pros

works just fine. Had a support issue - sent an email - had an answer within 30 minutes. - then another 3-4 emails back and forth - quick quick quick! - Resolved my issue with their help same day. I'm happy - my client is happy - say's it all!

Cons

Would love to see live chat support - but if the email support is so fast, then it may not even be necessary.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied June 2018

Hi Joe, Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system. Have a great SuperSaaS experience. Best regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Service

Matthew from Residential ONE, LLC

Very user-friendly and easy to set up.

Easier recording of class entries instead of manually tracking registration via emails.

Pros

The software is user-friendly and easy for an administrator to add and maintain classes/sessions. I like that they maintain the history of the session for a given period of time. It helps when needing to go back and see if a specific person took that session.

Cons

The website can be a bit difficult to navigate if you use it across multiple organizations as I have in the past. Also, exporting a registration sheet could be a bit easier as my only option to create a sign in sheet is to print the report to PDF and have them sign as opposed to creating an actual sign in sheet and exporting the entries to excel.

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied July 2018

Dear Matthew, Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. We're glad to hear that SuperSaaS has been useful to you in achieving your business objectives across multiple organizations. We're sorry to hear that you found it difficult to navigate through out website. We will definitely take that as a constructive feedback for our upcoming website design. You mentioned that you find it difficult to export the users to excel sheet. It is possible to export your complete user list into CSV, XLS, XLSX, XML and VCF format. You can simply click on the export button on your dashboard and select the format in which you want to export your data into. Please reach out to us at support@supersaas.com if you face any challenges while navigating through the system and we will be happy to help you. Thanks again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience. Kind Regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Support Team

David from D & J Property Services

Customer for 5 years. Great service with 100% uptime

Pros

Cons

It would be good to have full integration with Outlook Calendars. Multiple calandar integration could be improved from a user prospective

Response from SuperSaaS

Replied June 2018

Hi David, Thanks for your kind review! We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. We appreciate your request to add multiple calendar integration into our product. We currently have a long list of features that we are working hard to unveil to our customers. We try to meet the most impactful of these demands with efficiency and timeliness. Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience! Kind regards, Whitney Koontz Digital Content Marketer