• icon"I love the variety offered with SuperSaas. It suits a wide array of needs for businesses and professionals."
  • icon"I would highly recommend this to anyone wishing to have a simplified version of scheduling or appointments taken care of on the web using SuperSaaS. So inexpensive too!!! It's truly a win, win."
  • icon"It is clear that the designers of this software wanted to create a flexible tool that was good at a certain feature set. Also the technical support is very responsive."
  • icon"The software works as advertised, but I find the interface a little confusing."
  • icon"Uses find it confusing how to edit the information form after a project is completed. Seeing the icons is difficult for some members."
  • icon"Some cancelations did not credit the clients account with the value of the session that was cancelled."

All SuperSaaS Reviews

Andre

Reliable, Fast, Easy to Update

We use this to facilitate over 50 group classes per week with hundreds of bookings per week. For the most part, this entire process in our business is automated, giving us clients a lot of self service control over their bookings without much labour cost for our business.

Pros

It's flexible for building out our group class schedules, meeting a variety of our needs. It's flexibility is what makes it so valuable.

Cons

The UI needs an update, there are small UI issues here and there that cause confusion with our end users (clients booking us). The biggest example is, the End Time of appointments are often visually stronger than the Start Time, and we've had a certain % of people come to appointments at the End Time because of it.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Andre, Thank you for taking out the time to share your kind review and feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. In order to avoid the confusion with the start time and end time, you can easily customize your email reminders to clearly state the start time. Here's a helpful blog post you can read to set it up: https://blog.supersaas.com/personalizing_your_emails_with_3_useful_hacks Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team in case of any questions and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Customer Support Team

Replied May 2019

Zindzi

Outstanding Customer Service, Versatile Interface

It has been quite a learning experience as I am not very tech savvy. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (specifically) has been a lifesaver and very patient with helping me create the schedule our wellness center needs most.

Pros

Cons

Finding the instructions to do more nuanced customizations isn't as intuitive as I'd like, so I end up using customer service for help finding the correct links. Also, videos are WAY more helpful for me than reading the text.

Reasons for choosing SuperSaaS

SuperSaas felt more intuitive and affordable. It also suited our practice most since we don't offer classes, but we house practitioners who do.

Reasons for switching to SuperSaaS

SuperSaas had a much better interface for the variety of practitioners who house practices in our wellness center.

Els

September 2022

Boekingssysteem die doet wat het moet doen

Ik krijg snel antwoord bij vragen of problemen. Ik kan het volledig zelf in handen houden.

Pros

Niet duur, kan er zelf volledig de controle over houden.

Cons

Mijn klanten blijven het niet gebruiksvriendelijk vinden, hoezeer ik het ook aanpas; ik maak voor hen de afspraak.

Goedkoop

BEST feature set... WORST frontend for customers

As I reseller, the main benefit was the unique white label programme, which would allow me to offer the impressive set of features to my large client base.

Pros

The feature set is just second to none. I cannot think about more than 2 or 3 scheduling features (out of hundreds) possibly missing on SuperSaaS. Price is very reasonable, support is fast and, if you are a developer or reseller (as myself), they offer a very good partnership programme, including a unique white label system.

Cons

All that power is useless if arranging an appointment is a slow, difficult and finally frustrating experience for the user. The oh-so-2000s interface is the typical mess made by programmers, reviewed by programmers and (only) enjoyed by programmers, when current, regular customers demand speed and SIMPLICITY above all. Couldn't SuperSaaS hire an interface designer too, for goodness sake? If you have implemented any recently developed SaaS scheduling solution (say SimpleBook.me, for example), SuperSaaS usability is just light years behind. The responsive mobile interface (the only one most customers will ever use) is even worse. Just try a regular, basic operation as adjusting the hour of your appointment on an Android device. Customers have to TYPE the hour... but only when the unusable and redundant minicalendar for the date does not obstruct the hour field... Or try figuring out the mess out of the availability calendar. Too crazy for you? Do you prefer to switch to desktop view? Well don't click on the link, as the desktop interface it's completely unusable on mobile devices, and there's no way to switch back to mobile view unless you delete the cookies. No doubt why several clients have dismissed by SuperSaas-based prototype scheduling platform. The backend interface suffers from similar problems, but at least only admins can see them. I hope SuperSaas revamps the interface in the near future. I would be their main advocate then!

Response from SuperSaaS

SuperSaaS offer a plethora of options to tweak the end-user interface. Depending on the settings, end-users can make an appointment with a single click. But it is indeed possible to configure the system to ask them to manually type the time, and click through multiple forms. Whether that's a good idea is entirely in the hands of the person setting it up. We are continually improving the system and we are also working on an updated interface that aims to address the concerns. However, the outdated look can partly be blamed on the fact that SuperSaaS will work on every browser, even very old ones. You don't want to lose business because your customer does not have the latest model phone and your shiny modern widget fails to load on his old device.

Replied July 2017

Dave

Industry: Music

The best of the best

It's been great! No hiccups. Solid and reliable. I have never had problems with it not working. I currently just give all my clients the link to my scheduler and everything else (including a contract) is all automated.

Pros

I demoed dozens of scheduling apps before finally going with Supersaas. There seemed to be a lot of apps that seemed great on the surface, but once I got deeper, there would be important features missing. Supersaas was the only one that gave me the flexibility I needed and at a surprisingly affordable cost. I have now used it reliably for over 5 years and it has been great.

Cons

I wish the user interface for mobile gave clients a week's view. Along with the other many options it gives clients. However, the large majority of my clients are just fine with how it is. It would be nice to have a few more options for superusers.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Dave, Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad to hear that you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or issues and we will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

Samantha

Supersaas Are Very Professional and Great value for money

EXCELLENT. they are very professional and they get things done.

Pros

Supersaas software is different from many other providers, there customers service is excellent, they get back to you very quickly and resolve issues very quickly. They are open to suggestion and if they can implement something easily for you they will. They take on board all suggestions and role out new features each year. It is very reliable and any problems are fixed quickly. The support team respond in plain english and are very helpful. It also integrates well with payment software and zapier.

Cons

Least like is the mobile site, but they are working on features to improve it and also give you the ability to default the mobile site to another screen so you do not have to compromise the look of the desktop site for the mobile site and vise versa. There is also no app, but hopefully that is in the pipeline

Anthony

We had a great time using this software. It was very easy to navigate and schedule our events.

Pros

Ease of Use, The accuracy and time it took to schedule our events. Like that it kept people from double booking time slots.

Cons

WIsh there was a way to add products selection when booking. I would also like to be able to have a better interaction with customer service.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Anthony, Thanks for your kind review! I am sorry to see you had a bad experience with our customer support team. We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. We appreciate your request to add options for product selection when creating a booking and I will pass the feedback to the development team. We currently have a long list of features that we are working hard to unveil to our customers. We try to meet the most impactful of these demands with efficiency and timeliness. We will let you know once your feature gets implemented in the system. Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience! Kind regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Support Team

Replied July 2018

Rob

Solid workhorse but not friendly for admin or users

SuperSaas took over from a manual calendar and was a great leap forward. It's failed to keep up with advancements in web user friendliness and looks but we have managed to set up our pricing structure using 23 rules by grouping customers. To group the customers we had to access each one individually...

Pros

It does the job solidly and doesn't promise beyond what it can deliver. If you are willing to put the effort in it is pretty flexible. Fair pricing.

Cons

It looks awful - a recent refresh helped a tiny bit. No bulk editing of customers - so a change can require accessing hundreds of customers individually. Occasionally confusing language - eg the use of the word credit (it seems to me) to describe both money paid in advance and the value of bookings allowed to be made on tick. Glacial development pace, but at least there is development.

Deborah

Great features and functionality - free for a small venture!

I have three different business, each of which is managed by Supersaas. It enables me to let my clients manage their own appointments so that I don't have to manage appointments for 100+ people.

Pros

The features available with their free version - it's taken all the stress out of my client scheduling. I can accept PayPal payments right on the schedule so clients can pay for their appointment when they try to schedule it. Their customer service is very responsive.

Cons

I'd like to receive text notifications of appointment changes rather than email.

Response from SuperSaaS

Dear Deborah, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're happy to share that we do have the option to configure text notifications and you can find more information about setting up text notifications here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/doc/layout/appointment_notifications We hope you have a great SuperSaaS experience. Please feel free to reach out to us in case of any issues, and I will be happy to help you. Kind Regards Sneha Mittal Marketing and Customer Service Manager

Matthew

Very user-friendly and easy to set up.

Easier recording of class entries instead of manually tracking registration via emails.

Pros

The software is user-friendly and easy for an administrator to add and maintain classes/sessions. I like that they maintain the history of the session for a given period of time. It helps when needing to go back and see if a specific person took that session.

Cons

The website can be a bit difficult to navigate if you use it across multiple organizations as I have in the past. Also, exporting a registration sheet could be a bit easier as my only option to create a sign in sheet is to print the report to PDF and have them sign as opposed to creating an actual sign in sheet and exporting the entries to excel.

Response from SuperSaaS

Dear Matthew, Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. We're glad to hear that SuperSaaS has been useful to you in achieving your business objectives across multiple organizations. We're sorry to hear that you found it difficult to navigate through out website. We will definitely take that as a constructive feedback for our upcoming website design. You mentioned that you find it difficult to export the users to excel sheet. It is possible to export your complete user list into CSV, XLS, XLSX, XML and VCF format. You can simply click on the export button on your dashboard and select the format in which you want to export your data into. Please reach out to us at support@supersaas.com if you face any challenges while navigating through the system and we will be happy to help you. Thanks again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience. Kind Regards, Sneha Mittal SuperSaaS Customer Support Team

Replied July 2018

Gabriƫl

October 2022

Flexibel afsprakensysteem

Je kan eenvoudig een planning maken en klanten kunnen makkelijk een afspraak inplannen.

Pros

Je kan het onbeperkt uitproberen met een gratis account. Beperking zit alleen in het aantal toekomstige afspraken en het aantal klanten. Het systeem is makkelijk zelf in te stellen.

Cons

Er zijn niet echt minpunten. Zeker geen grote.

Reasons for choosing SuperSaaS

Het gebruiksgemak en de lage kosten.

Jacqueline

Versatile and a good price

Pros

What I love about SuperSAAS is that it is endlessly customizable. We are a small dance club that has a variety of calendaring needs. We have the ability to have private calendars, public calendars and we can collect payment at the time of signing up.

Cons

If you are not a programmer or wired for logical thinking this might be very hard to use and a more expensive out of the box solution would be better. But I was able to program this to adjust to our changing needs so that is is always working for us, rather than settling for a system that is not quite right. I am finding that users find it challenging to sign in. I manage their passwords and there is no self-service option for passwords.

Lots of flexibility for different needs/uses

We wanted to bring semi-automated and self-serve elements to the process of informing a large group of volunteer mediators about upcoming mediations, indicating their availability, enabling the administrator to assign specific mediators to specific mediations, and providing them with notification and reminders of those assignments. We took awhile to customize the solution for our needs, a process that included an extensive beta test of the entire workflow and evaluating and incorporating the learning, before going live. The initial evaluation from the team is that the SuperSaas platform is definitely both saving staff time and adding efficiency and a sense of empowerment for our volunteers.

Pros

I really appreciate that SuperSaas effectively addresses scheduling for specific needs/use cases that aren't easy to manage with most other software products - and it does so much more simply and inexpensively than full-fledged CMS solutions, and with a significant amount of customization for your specific circumstances. Being able to customize an online scheduling program for needs ranging from managing signups for classes (whether for fee or free; with waiting list or not; with bookings to be approved automatically, or requiring admin review; etc.), to managing bookings for meeting or rehearsal rooms or other resources, along with a flexible suite of automated email/text confirmations and reminders, is a tremendous help and time saver. And, when we went live with our SuperSaas schedule, both our staff and volunteers gave it great reviews for ease of use and reliability. Finally, one of the greatest calling cards for the SuperSaas software is their support staff: they are excellent - responsive (by email), helpful and nice.

Cons

Because of the range of use cases served by SuperSaas, and the amount of customization available, there's a bit of a learning curve for the admins of a schedule to select the type of schedule that's right for them and get it setup to function the way they want, with all the customizations available. But, that's to be expected. The platform does a pretty good job of explaining what each feature is and how it works, and there are extensive support articles available which not only help answer some of those questions, but sometimes illuminate cool features/opportunities of which you hadn't been aware, but, if you're trying to do anything that's off-center from the software's primary use-cases or functionality, it can been a bit confusing. The good news is that the support team is available and very helpful.

Excellent all-in-one scheduling/appointment/reservation system, lots of features and settings

It has made it possible to share limited equipment fairly with hundreds of students. I also like that for each reservation page we can have different settings. So on laser cutters we set limits on the number of reservations per week and how long each reservation can be. While on the water jet cutter each reservation is much longer and they can book twice as many days in advance. It also has a waiting list feature which is useful for booking field trips. I like that it sends email reminders, we use this to ask students to cancel if they can no longer go so other can go on the field trip.

Pros

Very configurable, yet human readable. We evaluated other software and found they lacked easy to read settings. With SuperSaaS, you can just read a sentence in the settings page and understand what it will do. With other software you have to look up in a help/knowledge base what a toggle will do. It is clear that the designers of this software wanted to create a flexible tool that was good at a certain feature set. Also the technical support is very responsive. Within the same day I will usually get a reply from their team, often it feels from one of their programmers. This is different than other calendar systems which may reply even faster, but it is not a useful reply if coming from a level 1 tech support. With SuperSaas it does not feel like there are levels of tech support, just the fastest possible clear answer/resolution!

Cons

The interface looks like an old version of Google Calendar. I often have to tell people that while it looks like Google Calendar, it is not, and that it has many powerful features. The interface could be updated to be more modern. I know that they have updated the interface once before because in the settings there is a "classic or modern" toggle. I am already using the modern interface option but it looks very old.

Response from SuperSaaS

Thanks for the great review! I agree that even the "Modern" look was starting to get a bit long in the teeth, so we just added a new theme last week that refreshes all buttons and dialog boxes. A larger update for the calendar is planned for next year.

Grace

Industry: Alternative Medicine

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.