• icon"Helps me manage my day to day realtor appointments and boating appointments, I love this app it has been my best friend lol."
  • icon"This is a big selling point and it always feels better knowing I'm buying something I've tried before. It is a great software to schedule personal training sessions."
  • icon"I love of the software makes it easy. I looked into this software becucase I heard it is good with fitness trainers and massage therapists."
  • icon"Multiple customer profiles are a little frustrating."
  • icon"It removes all the hassle and worries. My days have become more organized and structured with Visibook."
  • icon"The cost of it was a negative for me compared to others I have seen."

All Visibook Reviews

Visibook

I used to be pretty bad at writing down my appointments in my personal calendar, and I was never organized like the way I am now! I don't have to worry about anyone forgetting and appointment due to the reminders and my productivity has increase greatly due to this.

Pros

I used to have difficulties with communication when it came to my client's knowing my availability because it was always changing due to demand. I was looking for something simple and easy to use. Visibook makes it easy for my client's to know when I have availability. I love the fact that I can put some buffer time between appointments so that I am able to set up for the next client. Customer service is always very friendly and they are able to help me solve any issues I may be having or answer my questions.

Cons

Sometimes the it will work slowly, but it is fixed when I refresh. I sometimes have older clients that have difficulties accessing the site, but I usually sit down with my clients to go over how to properly book appointments.

Great product!!!

It helps me not double book clients and reminds me throughout the week.

Pros

I love how it links with my iCal and reminds me where I have to go ahead Of time. Very easy to use. I love the product!

Cons

I would like to invoice from it. And have the option to put the prices on the clients not the items.

Reasons for choosing Visibook

I like the format for Visibook better and user friendliness

kathleen

used to be better

Pros

Visibook is easy to use, when there are not glitches.

Cons

I am quite disappointed in this system. Customer/technical support is extremely poor. I have had an ongoing issue with the system that makes its use for myself and clients very frustrating. I contacted support, and while they agreed that there seems to a bug, it has not been fixed. I have not received an email update about this bug and it has been over two weeks. I sent an email asking for an update and received no response. I now pay 29.99$USD monthly for this service and and quite disappointed in the lack of support. When I first started using it over 2 years ago, the support was great. But they added features, upped the price, and apparently down graded technical support. Switching booking systems is a huge undertaking but I now have little choice. I do not recommend.

Tecara

So Convenient

I enjoy the convenience of booking a client in just a few clicks

Pros

The email notifications for bookings and cancellations

Cons

The customer view. I’d like to see the spaces available in the initial view. Similar to calendar owner view

Reasons for choosing Visibook

The layout and user friendliness of Visibook won me over.

Response from Visibook

Thanks for your feedback! Just fyi, the customer view does show the spaces available after a customer taps on the availability.

Replied May 2019

Industry: Sporting Goods

Everything We Needed

We needed an option to keep track of dozens of students coming and going each week scheduled to different classes with the ability to send mass communications with changes and updates at a price that a brand new business could afford and we got all of that with Visibook. Could there be some enhanced features and functionality? yes, there could. But in terms of bang for the buck, Visibook is an option that is hard to beat.

Pros

In no particular order - the customer service is outstanding - the ease of use - the ability to sync with google calendar and our website - the ability to message and interact with an entire class scheduled for training - of course the price we are getting feature and functionality at a fraction of what other applications are charging

Cons

- The single threaded availability/appointments, we have several instructors that need to be scheduled in different classes at the same time or with times that overlap and getting this done is a bit of a chore - while the customer service is very good the FAQ's are a little thin

Tiffany

Industry: Cosmetics

Visibiook literally saved my business.....

I am getting way more client bookings because I started using Visibook and people are able to simply schedule anytime anywhere.

Pros

As a small business I wasn't sure which software would be compatible for my needs. Stumbled across Visibook in the Apple Store and decided to try it. It was the best decision ever! My clients love the ease of scheduling and selecting their services and it keeps me on track! I can't live without it

Cons

I wish it accepted more payment options such as Paypal

Response from Visibook

Thanks for your review!

Replied May 2019

Joy

Visibook is quick,easy and convenient! I started using this for my voice lessons my clients love it!

Easy set up and scheduling for over 30 clients. No stress by trying to keep track of appointment's!

Pros

I like that my clients can use it with ease. It almost feels like a personal assistant! I love that I can message my clients right from the app and that it sends reminders to my clients so that they don't miss a lesson. I also love that whenever I have a question, I am able to chat with the help desk right away and get the customer service that I need!

Cons

I wish I could send one email or message to all of my clients at at once. I would also like to be able to set auto messages. So that when a new client registers for a class they automatically get a personalized message from me thanking them for signing up and giving them initial instructions as it pertains to their first session.

Oscar

I never forget to keep appointments.

Pros

I use Visibook to manage my meetings and activity for the day. Since using Visibook, I have never missed an appointment because I forgot ,nor have I had to arrive late for an appointment because I didn't remember early enough. I love the automated sms and email reminder which I receive from Visibook regarding my daily schedule. I love this feature,so likewise my partners too.

Cons

Great all round schedule management program. I have had no reason to consider halting my usage since I adopted it early 2017.

Very Good to Great Software

Overall we were seeking to find a solution to set up appointment times, payment, and schedule with clients. Some of these clients were in different times zones and were virtual. This software at the time of use was very useful. Keeping a slight eye on their progression I am sure that they have corrected the lapse our company had and are of quality.

Pros

I loved the ease of use of this software. The fact we could set something up quickly either on the computer or on the phone, confirm and have reminders sent for appointments was a very good thing. At the time we were in full gear up mode and needed to automate a few things and this worked well for that.

Cons

The only con we ran into at the time was that a method we saw a lot of our customers wanted to pay for services they did not offer. I am sure by now they have fixed that and probably offer the service but we didn;t have as much time to wait for it as we needed a solution that ensured ease of use.

Sheila

Industry: Fine Art

Just Fantastic

What a great scheduler, especially with my OCD tendencies. I'm always so organized thanks to this. I manage to keep up with my daily activities. A big up to the creators of this fantastic app.

Pros

This app is totally fantastic! I especially love the reminders feature. With other apps it can get very annoying, but with this one, I gladly welcome the reminders. keep it up.

Cons

If only it could work offline...It's the only downside.

Response from Visibook

Thanks for your review! We'll keep thinking about how we get things to work offline.

Replied April 2019

André

July 2022

A Very Simple Visibook Review

Overall, Visibook is a software that I recommend to everyone.

Pros

Visibook is a great software to managing client bookings, calendars, among many others.

Cons

Visibook is a very good software, as such, I have nothing least favourite about it.

the effective multiplatform for scheduling customer visits

allows you to make payments optionally, something that not all tools use.

Pros

I like it because it has the option to schedule in the google calendar as well as attached to other google tools. It also allows us to have reminders and manage calls with the data that the system already shows you.

Cons

You still don't have the option to attach files that have macros as it's just for reminders.

Norja

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Love this scheduling software

Absolutely love it!

Pros

Ease of use, price point, love the app option

Cons

I would love to see an automated follow up email to ask how they are doing and to ask for a review on Google or FB with links to easily use that. Plus to be able to set how many days after the session took place.

Reasons for switching to Visibook

Just loved the UI the best

Lisa

Easy e-scheduling

Easy self scheduling for clients

Pros

An easy software program that interfaces with popular calendar programs such as Google. You can customize with your own branding and customers can schedule online according to your personally defined criteria and times. It also has mobile apps for iOS and Android.

Cons

It can seem a little rigid and maybe a little hard to navigate in the beginning but once you get used to it it's not such a big deal.

Jay