All Wix Reviews

Wix is trix!

Frank

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2021

The only way to be a full stack developer without coding.

If you want to become a Full Stack web developer without learning HTML, CSS, PHP and JavaScript then WIX is the best CMS for you to choose. I've introduced a lot of friends to use WIX and they really enjoy it. I am now part of the WIX family.

PROS

After some few years in the web development world, I wanted the best CMS with more features that can help me design my websites without stressing on too much coding. Wix was there to rescue me. With Wix I can develop tons of websites within a week without CODING. This is so far the best CMS for every web developer. It is also easy for everyone to learn, customer and use.

CONS

I need more feature in Wix CMS because I'm stack and I won't use any CMS except. I don't have any problem with the price. It is very cool.

Reason for choosing Wix

Very simple to use and customize. I always do magic anytime I use WIX.

Reasons for switching to Wix

I also wanted a CMS that comes with a lot of features and also very simple for everyone to use.

Mitch

Retail, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Simple fixes thanks to the Wix support team!

Excellent to date, in both functionality and service.

PROS

Customer service is great and their expertise gets right to my problem.

CONS

I can't think of anything; their web builder is not complicated.

Reasons for switching to Wix

I found great reviews for Wix. Plus Wix had a great web builder package to start my business, at a great price too.

Sergio

Airlines/Aviation, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Wix Page Builder Review

I use it for creat dropshipping stores and land pages, and some times is hard to make some customization for clients because of the lack of options of plugins and possibilities of creations using the template.

PROS

I like the beautiful templates and the drag and drop functions. Its also very intuitive tool for the users. The problem is when we need some kind of customization... Then starts the problems with this tool.

CONS

For create landing pages and stores is not so good because of the lack of plugins and some difficulties for customize the choseed template.

Reason for choosing Wix

The client first bought this product before knows very well how its works and what he needs..

Reasons for switching to Wix

More options of customizations.

Tichaona Redemptor

Graphic Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

The best website and content management software of 2024

Excellent i am very happy with the drag and drop

PROS

You can also customize the design and display of your posts to match your site. Post Management is important because it allows you to keep your blog organized and up to date, which can help you attract more visitors and keep them engaged with your content.

CONS

It has great features but most of them needs you to learn for a duration of time.

Reason for choosing Wix

Wix has a large variety of options and functions to use all in one.

Reasons for switching to Wix

I wanted to try new products. I love testing new software.

KATRINA

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

User-Friendly Experience Building and Navigating

Great experience overall I have built over 10 website through Wix and will continue recommending for my media clients

PROS

I really enjoy how easy it is to build, edit, and publish my site with how much change we experience in my business. I also love that they have the trendiest and most useful features to choose from.

CONS

I wish there was a membership/booking option on the WIX POS

Reese

Graphic Design, 1 employee

Wix Review After Customer Service Chat

PROS

Right now, the customer service. [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful and patient as we tried to fix issues, both ones that brought me to the chat and new ones that arose as we worked.

CONS

Cost, but that's to be expected of any builder. I do think offering more coupons for dedicated users would be a good move, or even referral coupons for designers like myself who want my clients to use Wix so I can build their website on a platform I trust.

Amandine

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Good place to start an e-commerce business

Very good place to start an e-commerce business if you don’t have a lot of money. The interface is very clear, it’s easy to set up and works great. Be aware that design possibilities are limited (on the good side, you don’t have to buy a theme, you can do it your way).

PROS

Wix is very easy to use and to set up. What I loved most about it is the admin interface ; it was super clear to manage orders and products. The customer support was always nice and very helpful!

CONS

The possibilities regarding design are a bit limited (but I may think this way because I’m a licensed graphic designer). I had issues with inventory sometimes, where quantities would not be updated correctly after an order.

Arlene

Sports, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

Very Helpful and Kind

I've had a great experience. Creating a website that's functional isn't easy on your own but WIX makes it less overwhelming. I'm very happy I chose this platform.

PROS

I have a lot of computer experience and the ease of use stands out to me. However, it's the customer service that sets it apart. I was able to get help quickly and even some great ideas to better utilitze my site. I am very happy with my experience thus far.

CONS

I have no cons right now. It's so easy to use.

Muhammad

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2024

Wix, your go to scheduling system.

PROS

Wix Bookings is an easy-to-use scheduling system for small to medium sized businesses

CONS

Customizability is an issue along with most of these type of products, unable to select custom appointment length.

Tiego

Broadcast Media, 1 employee

Wix review

PROS

I have been with wix for less than 6 months and i have been learning new things

CONS

Sometimes it is always legging and messing things up for you

awogor

Design, 2-10 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed August 2019

Simple, good and easy to use drag and drop website builder

I have used Wix on 4 different websites and I must say, it's easy, fast and good platform for website design for companies and portfolios. I will always recommend

PROS

You don't probably need to a Pro User in order to make a website with Wix. With Wix's Drag and Drop website builder, you can easily build your personal portfolio website, photographic site, lifestyle, eCommerce store for advance users etc. It's generally appart from WordPress one of those platforms I respect so much when making websites for my clients. They take care of Hosting service and your domain you only pay for their platform and start using it.

CONS

It's not the best place for content management and therefore do not offer total user experience for companies website just like with WordPress, you can post publications in a blog section of your website. The more features you require, the more money you spend.

Reason for choosing Wix

I didn't choose over WordPress completely. I still combine both platforms depending on what my clients want and the financial capability, then I choose a platform that best fits their resource availability.

Reasons for switching to Wix

I switched from Simple Site, I won't say because their platform was not standard, but I will rather say that I was still learning and didn't really understand their platform well.

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

As a frequent website designer, Wix is my all-time preferred platform!

I have been using Wix for over 8 years and can say that I am frequently a happy customer! Compared to other website building platforms like Squarespace and Wordpress, I love the easy functionality that Wix provides. Plus, the price is always right what we're looking for. The help pages are easy to use if you need to teach yourself something, and the customer support team is always willing to help you find a solution. Overall I will continue using Wix and hope the platform keeps getting better and better as they have done so far!

PROS

I love the customization that Wix provides for website building. I usually start off with a blank template and build my own websites from scratch, so I love the quick drag-and-drop functions and the ability to customize absolutely everything right down to the font size and color. I also love the new app for the blog, which makes keeping up with posting easy and accessible.

CONS

I have run into some issues where Wix doesn't provide the widget I need so I've had to learn some code myself or hire an actual Wix expert. Luckily, this doesn't happen to frequently and Wix experts out there are super knowledgeable and fairly priced. I also wish they had more template options for lightboxes and landing pages to make those more unique and innovative.

Reason for choosing Wix

I initially chose Wix due to the price. Once I started getting into the website design, I learned that Wix is MUCH easier to use than both alternative products. You really don't need to have any code or HTML knowledge and I can build the structure of a brand new exciting website in just a few minutes.

Jonathan

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Website Builder With Integrations Galore

Like many new businesses, we didn't have the funds to hire a web developer to build us a custom website. We turned to online web builders to get our online footprint, and stuck with Wix because it was easy to use, offered great responsive features, and their options for outside integrations were numerous. Then we found out that we could offer different language versions of our site and we were hooked. Now, Wix handles our whole website presence: sales, blog, landing page, product pages, etc.

PROS

Of the website builders we've tried and implemented for ourselves and our customers, Wix has the best set of supplemental product integrations that we've found. They even have their own in-house solutions for things like forms, emails, and sales–if you don't already use an external provider. Connecting to your providers is also really simple and secure, so you have trust that your and your customer's data will not be comprised just because you're not using your own code. We also LOVE the language translation feature. This has been a boon as we grew our business in other countries and needed to communicate in different languages.

CONS

Web builders like Wix, Squarespace, etc. often sell with the promise of an easy-to-use, DIY website builder. At the beginning, that was true. Now, however, many of our customers are paying us to build and manage their sites because as the service grew more robust, with more features, our customers couldn't keep up. I would love to see the company stay focused on ease-of-use as they add more features. The moms and pops of online shops often can't manage to learn new features and run their business at the same time–despite that being an important part of growing a business.

Reason for choosing Wix

We eventually chose Wix over the others because we needed a simple way to host our website in different languages. Wix has excellent integrations options that both we and our customer use, and they're constantly keeping their designs, back end, etc. up to date and relevant.

Eli

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2020

A very powerful tool for small and medium businesses

I've been using Wix for the past 6 years for several of our businesses' websites and honestly it's a blessing! The features increase from year to year, the security level is awesome, the comfort of use is stellar and you can do it all by yourself! Even if you have a team that works on the website you can go in, figure out what's going on and make the necessary changes in the blink of an eye.

PROS

The ease of use is remarkable with Wix. Its layout is very user-friendly and intuitive. If you're a beginner and have no clue as to how to build website or if you're a person who's comfortable with tech jargon and IT puzzles Wix's platform is a one-size fits most.

CONS

There are still some features that are lacking such as nested pages within pages, site version in more than two languages (for example if you want your website in 4 different languages). I would've loved to have a bit more than 100 page limit for our websites. 100 might seem a lot for someone who wants to create a simple website, but for a dance school with several programs, bifurcations, details and information to put on there, it would've been nice to have just a bit more flexibility.

Reason for choosing Wix

It was the best overall (features, quality, security, price)

Reasons for switching to Wix

Wordpress is too complicated, not enough encompassing, and too stiff for the average joe.

Michelle

Music, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2020

Webbing With Wix

My overall experience with Wix has been great! I am enjoying their website builder and their amazing features. I only wish that it was a little less expensive to use their individual features. However, I don't plan on switching my website to another builder because Wix is by far the easiest and most organized to use.

PROS

The things I like most about Wix is their website drag-and-drop builder. It is easy to use and edit when necessary. I also like their clean and organized dashboard because it helps me access everything I need quickly and easily.

CONS

Wix is definitely expensive compared to other premium web plans. They are constantly asking you to upgrade which gets a little annoying and their don't offer a set plan with all their features in one.

Reason for choosing Wix

I chose Wix because of their many features and their easy to use drag-and-drop builder. It continues to help me stand out everday!

Reasons for switching to Wix

I made the switch to Wix because their software is easier to use and is constantly updating to give my customers the latest and most productive web/mobile experience.

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

The easiest drag-drop website builder available!

Our company uses Wix to manage website pages, blogs, and sales funnels. With Wix, changing content and updating templates is fast and easy. Wix provides a variety of responsive templates that can be adapted to the needs of the client. According to business requirements, I can create custom fields in the Wix platform for the contact page, left sidebar, and internal pages of the site. Wix can also be used for marketing purposes.

PROS

Using this platform, you can create a website for free. Anyone with a basic understanding of web design can create a website! It is my favourite thing about Wix that everything is drag and drop. The design of a page is incredibly easy. The best thing about it is that you don't need to know how to code. Wix provides a wide range of high-quality templates for you to choose from, and you can alter it as you please. There are lots of layouts and design elements to choose from, and that makes it ridiculously easy to create a marketing funnel or a sales funnel in no time.

CONS

Formatting the website page fonts and colours for a mobile phone can be a bit challenging if you make it on a desktop computer. Unless you have developer-level expertise on mobile formatting your Wix website, the service terms for what you offer may be difficult to format.

Reasons for switching to Wix

Simpler and much faster to create and manage websites from one dashboard.

Susan