• Pros

• "Very easy to use and to set up. My patients are really happy to be able to book their appoitments so easily. And for me, it's a huge time saver. I love it."

• "The interface is intuitive and very easy to use. There is still space for design development, but it is still easy to use."

• "It's very simple for people to use and makes my life easy! I love that it connects with my calendar. "

• Cons

• "I think the actual layout and "look" of it could be a little more colorful or "fun." It is very clean but doesn't really have a "style" or "brand" of its own."

• "Interface clunky at first, but improving. Price structure has changed, but still a good value for most folks."

• "Sometimes, the email responses and workflows can be confusing when setting up. But once you have done this a few times, it runs much smoother. "

Browse YouCanBook.me Reviews

Virginia from Mi Examen de Inglés

very useful

I've been using it for almost a year now and I have no doubt that I will renew one more year. It has helped me a lot automating bookings and emails related to these bookings.

Pros

I like most that it was so easy and nice to work with it. It provides your own website for your customers to make their bookings with you. You can even customize it a little bit, just enough to fit your brand colours but still look clear and easy to use. You can customize the emails that are automatically sent to people who book appointments. A Zoom link is automatically created in case you are organizing a videocall and is also automatically sent to your clients. I love that this app automates so many tedious processes.

Cons

something I do not appreciate is that I cannot sell a number of appointments with a discount, for instance I would like to offer 1 class at X euros and 5 classes offering a discount in price. YouCanBookMe does not offer this option; instead, clients must book (and pay) 5 independent classes with me. That would be a lovely addition to its features.

Reasons for Switching to YouCanBook.me

I changed because YouCanBookMe offered integration with Zoom and that was a much time saver for me.

Rob from Black Friday Recordings LLC

Industry: Music

Good UX and Functionality from a Gradually Improving Company

Overall, it's a product that I am happy with. My clients are also happy with it. It was simple to start and I'm willing to chalk up my sole hiccup in that area to a growing company with a new product. Support has been great, and I would like to see the improvements continue. It's a great UI with a nice dashboard and admin experience, but in the future I'd appreciate a focus on hiding some of the "back end" style features in the booking customization section.

Pros

The simplicity and elegance of administering it is my favorite part about the software. Setting up a form was a breeze, and managing the calendar and appointment system was very self-explanatory. No articles needed. Linking it to my other calendars was comparable to competing products. It also seems to offer a good user experience for my clients, from what they have told me. Regarding the company, customer support is very responsive, helpful, and they appear to be improving the software over time. I also appreciate that they have a robust free trial as it gave me a good understanding of what the product offered and to make sure I enjoyed the company's approach to improvement and support.

Cons

Features wise, I feel like the booking process and customization of it could be a little more flexible. It was easy to set up, sure, but we are in an interesting time where customers and leads might be coming from all sorts of different places with lots of different contact preferences and I'd love to see it reflect that more. Also, it may sound minor, but the fields are given abbreviations in {BRACKETS} and such, whereas a product like Typeform just obscures that more "back end" style stuff. I didn't feel like this choice was particularly helpful in this case. Lastly, once everything is running it's great, but when I initially set up my calendars there were a few things that would show up wrong or get de-synchronized (edits on my dashboard don't show properly on the calendar). Support was very quick to help fix this and get it working again, but I thought I'd mention it as the possible caveat to the rest of the onboarding process being so easy.

Reasons for Choosing YouCanBook.me

I felt like YouCanBook.me offered a better free trial than Calendly at the time, one which would let me explore the product to a greater extent in case I ever need to go to a premium/team model and work it into a group setting.

Roy from Ocean & Earth

Loved it - but now it does not support Apple.

diary use

Pros

almost everything. except apple integration. product was easy to use and flexible. great customisation

Cons

We're writing to alert all users connecting their iCalendars with YouCanBook.me about an urgent issue with the integration. You are currently using iCalendar with YouCanBook.me, and you may need to take action to continue taking bookings. iCalendar's ability to communicate with 3rd-party tools like YouCanBook.me just changed and iCalendar can no longer reliably communicate with tools like YouCanBook.me. iCalendar's issue will likely cause problems for you, and we want to make sure you're aware and able to take the appropriate action as soon as possible so you can continue taking bookings. At this time, we cannot recommend continuing to use iCalendar. Our alternative suggestion is to switch to Google Calendar.

Felix from Pearson

Extremely Positive Experience with YouCanBook.me

- YouCanBook.me allows us to manage customer bookings much more efficiently, saving us time and money; - The user interface is intuitive and easy to use and the back office dashboard allows you to seamlessly report on bookings and pick up trends in consumer behaviour; - As an advanced user with multiple bookings pages, bookable staff and customer types, we have often required the assistance of the YouCanBook.me support team. Without fail, they have been exceptionally helpful and been able to promptly solve our issues. They will usually get back to you within 12 hours and be willing to do a Zoom sync within the next 24-36 hours, calendar permitting.

Pros

- The ability to link multiple calendars and appointment types to a single URL; - The ability to customise each booking page with pictures and text in line with the look and feel of our brand; - The customer support has been truly excellent when we've needed it; - Extensive customisation around the end-to-end customer journey - including the post-booking page text, calendar invite, follow up emails and reminders; - Password protection of the booking URL for enhanced security during closed off events or appointments; - Third party integrations into Zoom which reduces the need to manually send out meeting links.

Cons

- There are not too many cons that I would want to draw out. Further 3rd party integrations would be useful including MS Teams and Adobe Connect; - It would also be helpful to be able to customise meeting duration for each bookable staff on a single booking page. But again that is a niche use case.

Reasons for Choosing YouCanBook.me

After researching on review sites, there was a clear consensus that this was the market leader for the use cases I had in mind for my organisation. Our experience so far has confirmed this.

Leanne from Connections Education

Excellent Tool for Building Schedule!

This program is my go-to for creating booking slots, setting up meetings, and building my schedule each week. Without this program, setting up my monthly meetings (I often have at least 60-70 in a month) would be a disaster. It is worth paying for premium access, and you will find your day-to-day scheduling needs are met!

Pros

This program offers so many beneficial features, like sending reminders to clients/colleagues/students before and after a booking, setting up separate booking calendars for different needs, and requiring bookees to enter an email or phone number if you desire. I love how it connects directly to my Google Calendar, so when a booking is confirmed, the meeting shows right up on my calendar. I also appreciate how I get an email when a booking has been made, so I have notification ahead of time.

Cons

The only drawback to this program I found is that for full accessibility, the user would need to pay on a monthly basis. I tried using the free version only for awhile and found that the limitations to this version left me needing more control over my bookings and how I set up my calendar. Because I do find this program so helpful for professional scheduling and absolutely worth the money, I chose to pay for the monthly version.

Reasons for Switching to YouCanBook.me

There were some limitations to this product and the features were extremely confusing at times. It also does not connect to my calendar, leaving me with more work to do.

Lorri from Sustain Financial Inc.

This has been an amazing product for taking the hassle out of scheduling.

So far it's been great. I've been using it for about 3.5 years with no problems. It does everything I ask of it.

Pros

I love that it allows me to set custom times and meeting types in my calendar. I can limit some scheduling times to virtual, some to in person, and clients and prospects can book the type of meeting that is most appropriate for their needs.

Cons

Learning how to set this product up was not super intuitive. I'm not sure I would have figured it out on my own. However, the team at You Can Book Me took me through a great orientation and was extremely helpful when it came to customizing the product for my needs.

Reasons for Choosing YouCanBook.me

At the time, I just liked the interface better, and the cost was a little less.

Lisa from Lisa Jeffs Enterprise

An Online Scheduler That Meets All Needs

It serves all my needs. There is nothing lacking in this software. Customer service is also fantastic.

Pros

I love the fact that I can create multiple booking links for different needs and keep all links separate. This keeps my booking pages clean and removes confusion for the booker.

Cons

You need to create code to personalize or hyperlink text in the booking heading. This is easy enough but a bit annoying and time-consuming.

Reasons for Choosing YouCanBook.me

The booking page functionality was cleaner and suited my needs

Josue from Consea

I can't live without it

I honestly can't think of my workflow without it.

Pros

It's easy to use and effective, as an administrator, the set-up is a breeze, and for the users, it's really easy to get a hold of the service, there are a ton of features you can customize, from the fields your client has to fill, to the custom email/text notifications you can get.

Cons

The UI can get some upgrades, and it would be nice to have more stock themes options.

Reasons for Switching to YouCanBook.me

I just feel more in control using Youcanbook.me

Kathy from Lazer Web Services

Love YouCanBook.me

Overall, I use this for client scheduling and have recommended it to my clients & students. Even their free level has loads of features that are paid ones in the others

Pros

I love it! Lots of great features- syncs with my Google Calendar, I can accept payments and have separate scheduling for different services.

Cons

I run a monthly Mentoring group that opens mentoring for 1 week out of the month only. It won't accommodate this with multiple mentors schedules.

Reasons for Switching to YouCanBook.me

YouCanBookMe has more features ( I started with the free level)

Michiel from IJsbaan Haarlem

Starttijden reserveren met YouCanBook.me

Wij gebruiken het om publieksstromen in coronatijden te reguleren. Ik kan niet anders zeggen dan dat YCBM doet wat het moet doen. Aanrader.

Pros

Simpele, heldere installatie en implementatie Uitstekende handleidingen Snelle en goede support Lage kosten

Cons

Er kunnen per boeking maximaal 50 deelnemers worden opgegeven. Zou fijn zijn als het system zou aangeven hoeveel plaatsen per tijd beschikbaar zijn.

Reasons for Choosing YouCanBook.me

Betere functionaliteit en user interface voor de eindgebruiker.

David from Federal Benefits & Retirement Evaluation Office

YouCanBookMe online calendar is a must for my business

Having used YouCanBookMe for almost four years now, it is so easy for me to add my personal calendar link in an email message or to a web site so that people can schedule themselves. So much is being done online now and people are both accustomed to these kinds of tools and many prefer them, so having affordable access to such a capability helps me tremendously in conducting business. I have had some trial and error with simply not knowing I needed to put certain custom fields in the body of a message I have designed (for instance, the ability to cancel or reschedule right from the confirmation email). But that was very easy to figure out and change. Overall, this is a must-have for the work I do. I have not tried any other similar products because once I started using this I did not want to even think about replicating my design and functionality somewhere else. And the price has always been right.

Pros

If you are looking for a way for customers, clients, prospects...anyone, really, to hop on your calendar without the back and forth of trying to figure out when each of you is free, an automated online tool like YouCanBookMe is a bonus. It is very modestly priced, especially for the flexibility one has in setting it up with multiple features. I like that as long as I keep my Google calendar up to date, I can count on not having time conflicts. I like that I can give schedulers choices of different services to book and that I can customize the screen separately for each service. I also like the ability to duplicate a setup to create a new service to be scheduled without having to start from scratch.

Cons

I wish it was a little easier to design how the output screen looks after detailing what questions a user is to answer in order to schedule an appointment. I have often wanted to move things around a bit, add spacing and divisions between page content, and even make some small specification about what a finished confirmation email might look like. You could say that the page forms need to be made to look more modern and place some emphasis on design elements.

Martin from Real Experience Driving School

Customers control bookings - Makes my life easy!

Overall very good indeed. I credit YouCanBook.Me with making my booking system relatively easy for my clients and as a consequence helping to make my business one of the top Driving Schools in the area.

Pros

Easy to set-up with availability dates/times, required info etc. Links directly to my calendar so when a client books, reschedules or cancels a driving lesson the calendar updates very quickly. I also get a pretty much instant alert that my calendar has been updated. Very affordable.

Cons

1) That the timezone is limited to "Pacific- Auckland" - Some clients read this as the place of business. Would much prefer either just "New Zealand" or ideally (but understand how this could be difficult) "Manawatu" being the region, or "Palmerston North", being the city. Alternatively, just the ability to hide the timezone altogether would work. 2) Unless it is "hidden" and I haven't yet found or understood it... the fact that my clients have to make individual bookings and fill in all the required details each time. Would be good for them to be able to enter a simple reference code* that they can enter on subsequent bookings populating all fields containing contact details, name, phone, email but editable for at least, in my case start venue. May be each field could have the option, originally set by the administrator, to allow the field to be initially populated with previous details but still editable by the client. *(Reference number to allow pre-population of previous details - Ideally something that could be customised - may be upto 3 /4 letters that remain the same and a 4-5 digit number that increments for each booking, EG REDS0001, REDS0002 etc.)

Reasons for Choosing YouCanBook.me

It was just what I was looking for, (it save me time trying to juggle bookings and puts the control into my client's hands) and was very affordable.

Sara from Boise State University

Absolutely a Life Saver!

10/10 would recommend this. The benefits: you can utilize the free version for student bookings and still have a variety of features to choose from to customize their experience during bookings; you can control your calendar or sync it up to your work calendar so your available times already populate. It works so, so well with Google Calendar. We have had hundreds upon hundreds of bookings over the years in advising per advisor and we have never run into any issues or outages. I cannot speak enough about how knowledgeable their customer service staff are, either, they are just absolute gems.

Pros

Don't even read this review- just test this out, it's AMAZING! I cannot speak highly enough about this product. I am part of the team which selected this as our booking tool to use, and we have utilized both the free and paid products. I need to say this up front: this company has hands down the BEST customer service team. I have never in my life experienced such great customer service from a booking site. The speed of replies in amazing- service is awesome. Our team utilizes this for students to book appointments with their academic advisors for academic plans, form signing, general inquiries, etc,. The ability to customise your booking features in insane to me. You can select available times, dates, booking length of time, and customize what your customer base sees when they search through your available dates calendar area for times, and once they book there are a variety of options to choose from. We have data that we do need for tracking as far as student ID numbers, appointment type, etc, and YouCanBook me lets us track that with ease, when previously we would have to go through digital calendars and HAND COUNT and track this data. This has saved us so much time and is such a wonderful and easy tool for our students to use too. One of the best features we have gotten feedback on is the appointment reminder via e-mail or text message. For students who use technology daily this is something they appreciate as it's a quick notification for them during their busy days.

Cons

Nothing, the paid and free versions each have so many cool things to use! You can also request to test out feature of the paid version. Like I stated before, their customer service team is just so fantastic so anything you might run into they can assist with. Truly, this is a wonderful program that I will be using for years to come, it's just so easy to use and so great for bookings.

ZELJKA from UCD

Easy to use software with a brilliant customer support.

YouCanBook.me has a brilliant customer support. I have contacted them with many issues (these issues had to do with me not understanding certain features) which were explained to me and solved within a very short time. I have felt very well supported from the start.

Pros

As an administrator of the software, I can vouch that this software is extremely easy to use and it is very easy to set up, and later edit, the necessary features. There are lots of helpful videos and instructions on how to do it, too, and they are very focused, detailed, and easy to understand. However, we wanted a software that is convenient for our customers, too, especially in cases where they are not very comfortable with technology. It has proved to be very accessible and bookings can be made very easily. Visually, the booking page is is both well-designed and clear. An important thing to add - customer support is excellent!

Cons

The feature I miss the most is being able to set up meetings of different durations during the day, in one calendar. I know it is possible if the calendar is divided into sections, but I'd like to see an easy way - being able to have different meetings in one page. However, this is a minor issue.

Reasons for Choosing YouCanBook.me

I chose YouCanBook.me because it was recommended to me by a similar organisation that needed it for the same purposes as we did. Likewise, I have recommended it to others. We chose it mainly because of how easy it is to use.

Joshua from Moz

YCBM review

Overall really good! Affordable and handles the scale / volume of bookings we get.

Pros

It is easy to use and also the support / customer success team is really good about getting back to us. We are investing more in YCBM to an additional customer facing team. I like they we pay per head count not per calendar profile.

Cons

It has been a bit challenging getting our data and reporting dashboard put together. There seems to always be some discrepancies in the web hooks that we get from zapier and those we pull ourselves right into our data warehouse. Also, I wish there were an easy way to identify that the booking occurred and is complete. We are under the assumption that if it was not cancelled or re-booked then it was complete. However, if a customer no-shows the meeting, we are relying on my team member to press the cancelled link then go and log the call this is a bit manual. Also, the calendar takes a long time to load when we integrate it on our website moz.com/walkthrough/personalized. load speed is not the best customer experience. Probably nothing to do with the tool but we have a high cancellation rate and I do not understand why

Reasons for Choosing YouCanBook.me

This was a product that was already used when I absorbed the team. But honestly the willingness of the YCBM team for all my emails and demands have been what has ensured we have not considered looking at other tools. Shout out to the team

Tim from Schmoyer Media

Great for most uses

It's been positive overall. We're still using it, although a few times we've looked for alternatives that could serve us better, but so far we haven't really found one.

Pros

There's a lot of features that are more than sufficient for most people. We especially like the automated follow-ups and all the integrations with Zapier.

Cons

We have a team of people who are booked for consultations through YouCanBook.me. It works ok for our purposes, but we're regularly bumping into limitations for teams. We also wish we could use time-sensitive coupons for discounts on our consulting sessions with the service.

Reasons for Switching to YouCanBook.me

Setster felt like an inactive project. Years went by without any updates or improvements and it became less user friendly as people's expectations for good design grew online.

Elizabeth from Physicians Thrive

YouCanBookMe is a great time saver!

We looked at several different online booking services and even changed to another one briefly when we were using Office365 (YCBM did not integrate with Office at the time, unsure if they do now or not) and came back to YCBM immediately after deciding to switch back to Google Suites. The online support is very responsive, despite being an ocean away, are friendly and very helpful.

Pros

Before YCBM we were booking appts manually over email of the phone. This software has freed up so much time and allowed clients to easily book appointments for the time that works best of them. I like being able to specify different notification recipients based on booking link, and the ability to have more than 1 booking link per calendar with different menu choices, delays, etc.

Cons

Most of the features work well and are useful. I would like the ability to add padding to only one end of a booking, not both sides, as when all meetings have it on both ends you end up with double padding for all meetings and too much free time that is not bookable. I would also like the ability to customize notifications based on the meeting topic.

Reasons for Choosing YouCanBook.me

integration to Google Suites, administrating the account is much easier with YCBM. With Acuity, you cannot delete or change an appt on your calendar and then it syncs to Acuity, you have to log into the Acuity account and change it there. Very inconvenient.

Khayra from khayrab.com

What admin pains?

When I got my virtual assistant, I didn't have much typical things for them to do because YCBM already did it alllllll. So we could instead work on upping the actual services than the admin stuff.

Pros

It was a pleasure to configure my booking system along with what happens after for reminders, notices, and if-then workflows... and then how I connect it with Zapier? I used the word PLEASURE, bubu! The saving feature is intuitive, the interface is so smooth and comforting. And teal is my favorite color.

Cons

Not enough Zapier connections. They're working on it!

Configuration features.

Reasons for Switching to YouCanBook.me

I literally don't even remember the name of the old booking system. But they started pricing their service and the interface was crazy clunky, so not worth it. I don't remember how I was blessed to find YCBM, but I'm so glad I found it.

Jane from Kumon Education Centre Tuggeranong

The Day My Business Went Professional!

We jumped onboard at the beginning 10-11 years ago and have never looked back. It's been the best thing I've ever done in my business. Thank you! In two words 'Brilliant and life-changing'

Pros

The user-friendly interface, the ability to integrate onto my website, the aesthetic appeal, the functionality, the seamless integration with calendars like Google and the ease in which one can change, reschedule and cancel appointments without missing a beat.

Cons

Probably the change to the new platform where I can no longer change the button text. I'm not entirely sold on the new interface in the back end. Oh yes, I would appreciate if the calendar profiles on the dashboard were able to be arranged in some order either folders or alphabetical or as they're opened. It was easier the older way. I am under-utilising all the features I'm sure but I certainly get my money's worth with what I do with it.

Reasons for Choosing YouCanBook.me

Why do we stay? It works, it looks good and we haven't been bothered to look at the others.

Response from YouCanBook.Me

Replied October 2019

We love hearing we helped your business go pro! Thanks for the feedback about the dashboard - this is something we're taking a look at presently.

Brandon from Dovetail MKTG LLC

Couldn't Live Without Youcanbook.me

It's been great and a major component to our day to day management of our business

Pros

First off, I love that it's easy to use and setup and modify. It's great for teams and I think the two unique things I like about it most is that out of all the other automated booking calendars, this one definitely looks the best and is easiest for the booker to use when on mobile phones. I also love how it lets me see what people text back to the system which I don't think any other system does. That's super helpful.

Cons

It's all good. No cons to mention. No complaints

The visual layout.

Nick from Ramapo Indian Hills High School District

Great for Letting Others Schedule Your Time

Overall it was an effective application. I was able to find some workarounds or mess with how I created my blocks of time to best match my schools schedule. Teachers found it simple as an enduser to book time with me. Beats keeping track of everything yourself!

Pros

Love the layout and design with this application. Nice modern and sleek templates. I am able to create a schedule, customize colors and layout design, and then share a link out with others to be able to book times with me. There are some settings customization options that help. For me, I used YouCanBookMe so that teachers can schedule meeting times with me without the need to go back and forth through email. Love that it syncs to Google Calendar that way I can stay on top of everything via my mobile phone.

Cons

This was a deciding factor for me. Unfortunately, being in the school setting, you have to pay a little price to get some better customizing features. One of which is the ability to create a truly custom schedule that isn't every 15/30/45/or 60 mins. For me, class periods are not equal time frame. I also need the ability to build in hall time, which isn't possible unless I pay for all of the premium features. I wish this was something that was offered to begin with.

Michael from Neuromuscular Strategies Physical Therapy

Best Scheduling Software

The best aspect is clients have direct access to the schedule, they can reschedule through a link. Your time is not taken up with scheduling, rescheduling. The clients can pay online, or not. That is up to how you set up the options. As the owner you can setup a lot of different options for clients schedules.

Pros

The flexibility of the software is great. As a business owner you can have different start times for each day, email or text reminders for patients. The software synchs with Stripe for online payment. Buffers can be created for scheduling. This all works with google calendar, so you create your calendar, and link it with youcanbookme.

Cons

The initial set-up can be a bit challenging, there are plenty of online tutorials and online support. Once it is up an running, you dont have to touch it! There have been a couple of occasions where it would be nice to block a client. This would be similar to blocking robocalls on your cell phone.

Response from YouCanBook.Me

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your review, Michael! It's good to hear you've been able to set-and-forget your online scheduling setup.

Aaron from Highland Tattoo Removal

Powerful booking system, highly customisable, great UI and very, very good value for money

Functionality Customisation Ease of use Value for money

Pros

I have trialed a number of booking systems costing for a month. Youcanbookme beat them all and is a fraction of the price. The level of customization afforded in communicating automatically with your customers is quite simply awesome. You can integrate HTML and apply logic arguments through the use of mailmerge codes to speak to different customers automatically in different ways depending on the nature of their booking saving you time, effort and giving an efficient and impressive service to your clients. The UI was a bit creaky originally, but has been recently updated and is now very slick indeed.

Cons

This is a basically a very sophisticated calendar API with a load of automatic messaging functionality bolted onto it. It is not a database which is missing a trick quite frankly. Youcanbookme should probably publicise the really clever aspects of their system better, can take a bit of digging to find the juicy stuff

Julia from Northeastern State University

Effective and Affordable

All academic advisors on our campuses use YCBM - students can book advising appointments online, anytime. We also utilize YCBM for students to book their orientation sessions, new student appointments, and prospective student appointments. We have been using YCBM for six years and have not considered moving to any other platform.

Pros

Ability to easily customize for our different student populations, needs of academic advisors and other staff. It has increased our efficiency and productivity, and other offices on campus now also utilize YCBM. Great platform that we can also afford!

Cons

Recently removed compatability with HTML / CSS and moved to Markdown for customizing bookings. We're still able to accomplish what we need, but miss how HTML allowed us to fully customize everything! However, I imagine it's likely more user-friendly for others who did not know HTML/CSS.

Reasons for Choosing YouCanBook.me

More features, adaptable to our changing needs.

Response from YouCanBook.Me

Replied October 2019

We're delighted to hear from a user of six years, Julia, thanks for letting us know how much you and Northeastern State relies on us.

Jeff from KaiNexus

Excellent value

Overall the benefits are great. We have reduced the amount of back and forth scheduling emails significantly. We also minimized the number of missed meetings by customers. In addition, we are able to allow new leads on our website to schedule a time immediately which increases our lead conversion rates.

Pros

My customers love the interface. Also, once the product was configured properly, it has been very stable and accurate. I like the ample amount of options for customization.

Cons

There are so many options that it can be difficult to understand how to set it up correctly - especially since working within the admin interface happens so infrequently. Also, I find it very difficult to share combined calendars for multiple people. It would be great to have a semi-automated way to combine the calendars of multiple people when everyone is required for a meeting. In general, more options for combining multiple calendars would be the most helpful improvements.

Elysia from Efficient Virtual Partners

You Can Book Me!

Since I started using YouCanBook.me, I recommend setting it up to all my new clients. They are usually in agreement and it is good to have just one go-to platform that I know best.

Pros

The option to add live links to my email responses are gold. I was unable to do this with another platform I had used before. Bonus points for a good rate.

None.

Reasons for Switching to YouCanBook.me

Less costly, better options with live link availability within the set up of email replies.

Katie from Lewis & Clark College

Easy to use, great value

Multiple offices at our college use YCBM. Our academic advising center started using it a few years ago and it works wonderfully. Now we don't have to use administrative time going back and forth by email (is Tuesday ok? How about Wednesday?) OR require college students to call/visit an office during business hours. We previously used Google appointments, but routinely experienced issues with time zone differences between calendars.

Pros

The best part is that advisors can easily update YCBM availability within Google Calendar using the "Custom Availability" feature, so there's no need to update calendars in two different places.

Cons

The software works great - no issues. Customer service has always been responsive. No complaints that I can think of.

Reasons for Switching to YouCanBook.me

Students' google calendars were often not set to the same time zone as us, and so they would come at the wrong time for their appointments. We've never had this issue with YCBM

Katie from See Beyond LLC

Love the time zone functionality

Easy for me and my clients to use.

Pros

I choose YouCanBook.me because of how well it works with time zone, both as I move accross time zone (I do need to make adjustments but it's not to hard) and especially for my clients who are in many time zones. It's clear for them and easy to navigate.

Cons

Occasionally YCBM has trouble cooperating with iCalendar. They say it's an Apple issue, but it's very disconcerting when they've said we will loose functionality. Having said that, I've been warned but never actually experienced dropped functionality with YCBM. One Apple problem that makes it hard is that you can no longer mark all day events as busy from your phone, so if I have a special circumstance, I have to manually block out times. This seems to be an Apple issue, not a YCBM issue (as of Summer 2020 this problem still exists. )

Reasons for Switching to YouCanBook.me

time zone help was not as good at the time.

Jeff from HubShout, LLC

Seamlessly Schedule More Meetings

Pros

I love that this calendar integrates with my Google Calendar. I can simply send an email to a prospect or customer and they can choose a time that works best for them to meet.

Cons

We have youcanbook.me integrated on our website. Every once in awhile the calendar won't resolve. That might be on our end though. Overall, really happy with this product.

Sarah from East Wake Academy

Very useful for School Counselor

Great experience would recommend highly for other companies/schools to use.

Pros

I love that students and parents can make an appointment with me and can see my availability by clicking on the link. This You Can Book Me saves 5-6 emails between me and students and provides an email confirmation of booking. Very easy to use!

Cons

Granted, this is a "1st world problem", but would just like more flexibility with the display. It would be great to have different formats of the calendar including colors. It would also be helpful to not display weekends since my school does not meet during that time and my display would show more opportunities where I am available to meet.

Response from YouCanBook.Me

Replied November 2019

Thanks for the feedback about the display - we recommend customizing colors in the Styles & Appearance area of your settings. It's great to hear we're saving you time with back and forth emailing!

Adam from Indeed.com

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Bookings made easy

Overall experience has been awesome. I just made some changes to my booking form today and it took all of 45 seconds. Implementation is as easy as it gets and you should be proud of building such a user friendly site!

Pros

Ease of use. I am virtually computer illiterate. But this is so easy to use and customize, I have seen a drastic improvement on the amount of clients that book time on my calendar which makes my job so much easier. I don't have to rely just on phone calls to get times booked, I can send a simple email and people WANT to talk with me.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about it. Used to use Calendly but made the switch and started paying for the customizations options soon after. A toddler could figure this out.

Reasons for Switching to YouCanBook.me

There weren't as many customization options with the booking form and I never got as many bookings with Calendly as I am able to get with Youcanbook.me I love it and will use this no matter what sales environment I work for.

Book Your Clients Through YouCanBookMe

Overall, we had a very great experience with YouCanBookMe. It helped us run our business seamlessly until we outgrew it. We used it for more than 3 years.

Pros

YouCanBookMe was very easy to set up and use. We had a team of about 50 CSR's, and all of us used this system to book appointments with Realtors, Loan Officers, Insurance Agents. etc. The booking system updates very fast. ie. If another rep books a client for a specific timeslot, the software will pick that up immediately and block out the timeslot to prevent double bookings.

Cons

Our team outgrew YouCanBookMe. We need additional features that were limited on the software. We wanted more flexibility in the time while setting up timeslots, but it was not an option at the moment.

Response from YouCanBook.Me

Replied September 2019

We're glad you had a great experience with us for over 3 years! We appreciate the review and wish you the best.

Bob from Bob Thibodeau Speaks

Why I Use (and stick with) YouCanBookMe

I have used YouCanBookMe for almost two years now. Other than the comment in the "Cons" section, I have not had any issue at all with this software. Almost every person I have interviewed has stated how nice it was to use that system (almost 400 interviews in the last two years). There are other schedulers out there...but I'm staying with this system. It has proven to be 100% reliable for what I am trying to do in my business.

Pros

Ease of use... Customizable scheduler... Integrates with my personal calendar... Eliminates the dreaded "email tag" game that can happen.

Cons

In the rare instance when I have to try and reschedule an interview (I use this system to schedule radio interviews), I find I have to actually "Cancel" the interview and ask the other person to reschedule... I wish there was a way I could offer a "rescheduled" appointment from my end instead of asking the client to do so from their end.

Jim from Brewster central school district

Best scheduling software

Everyone that schedules meetings should use an online booking tool. And if you're going to use an online booking tool, you should use Youcanbook.me. I have used multiple tools that are out on the market and this is hands down the best.

Pros

Works seamlessly with Google Calendar. Notifications and calendar details are all customizable. I love being able to have a separate booking calendar along with the team booking page. Youcanbook.me is an invaluable addition to my workflow. No more emails back-and-forth to schedule meetings

Cons

The only improvement I could suggest is to include a feature where multiple people from different organizations can find a common meeting time like Doodle.

Better features

Christina from Virginia Commonwealth University

Best Free Scheduling Platform

I have significantly reduced the number of emails sent regarding meetings. My clients are able to book a meeting that works for them and they get a calendar and email reminder which helps eliminate missed meetings.

Pros

Easy to use and integrate with your current calendar. Excellent customer service. If you opt for the paid services, it is both easy and affordable. If you're looking for a way to streamline meeting requests and eliminate the scheduling emails, this is the right choice for you. I have been using the product for over 10 years. It has adapted to new technologies and the team is responsive if you have suggestions about improvements.

Cons

I don't like that the office hours feature requires a subscription.

Response from YouCanBook.Me

Replied September 2019

It's great to hear that you've cut way back on emails for meetings! It sounds like you're saving loads of time.

Ted from Weber State University

I have used youcanbook.me for several years and it is very valuable in organizing my appointmens.

I have an easy way for students to schedule me.

Pros

It is simple to implement and is connected to my Google Calendar. I can unschedule myself by simply removing a keyword from my Google calendar. The URL takes you directly to my scheduling page. I advise college students and provide office hours for the students taking my classes.

Cons

I cannot customize the front page with links, add pictures or prevent students from canceling my appointments at the last minute. I am using the free version, in the interest of free disclosure. My colleagues use a different system which they pay for, but I don't like the fact that in that system, it takes three mouse clicks to get to the page where you can see my calendar. Alas, they won't pay for another system, so I am required to use your free version.

Response from YouCanBook.Me

Replied July 2017

Thanks for the review, Ted :)

Fantastic service for teachers and professors

This makes my job immensely easier and is a better platform for my students to use, also. For a laboratory with shared equipment, it ensures that every researcher has time blocked out for their use.

Pros

This offers a LOT of very useful features to organize meetings. My students love the ability to sign up for office hours, know that they have that slot blocked out for them, and get a reminder email the day before. I get much better utilization of my office hours and the student satisfaction has increased. I also use this for advising meetings and to sign up for shared equipment usage. In every case, the service performs flawlessly. I cannot recommend Youcanbook.me highly enough.

Cons

I would like to see a few more themes for the sign up pages and/or the ability to customize a theme. Otherwise, everything is fantastic.

Alaska from Chorion Birth

I tell everyone about this site.

Amazing! Love it.

Pros

This site has a lot of great customizable features. It syncs like a dream with your personal schedule as well as multiple other people's if needed ($10 extra a month, but totally worth it. ) The customer care team is so patient, helpful, efficient and respond very quickly. They definitely have helped me to expand the usefulness of the site to my business and customize it to be most helpful and suited to my specific scheduling needs. This scheduling tool has streamlined my business and helped me to have a schedule and time boundaries with my clients, which, as a freelancer, is a lifesaver.

Cons

I needed some help figuring out what I can do, but staff was great with helping me. I do wish you could set custom availability within one calendar for a specific booking appointment type, instead of having to create a second calendar for it.

recommended by a friend.

Siegfried from Apolloklinikken AS

Lucky to found YouCanBook.me

I was searching for a half year for a good booking calendar. Many of those I considered were much more expensive and by far more complicated to handle with little flexible front ends.

Pros

It is easy to learn, easy to administer, very easy to get an overview of my bookings. But the most important is the front end to the customer. My customers love my booking site. It was extremely easy to implement on my website. No-fuss, no hassle, it just worked.

Cons

The booking calendar for the customers is sleek with a good overview and lots of colors to choose from and a fair choice of desings. But I for myself would have liked to have one a little more fancy. It is more than good enough but something a little more shiny, a little more fancy could be nice.

Reasons for Choosing YouCanBook.me

Easy to use. Not expensive.

Logan from DonorsChoose

YouCanBookMe Review: Non profit Organization

Pros

YouCanBookMe works fabulously for our needs. As a non-profit organization, we use YouCanBookMe to schedule volunteer shifts with our group of 250 volunteers. The functionality of having multiple calendars allows us the flexibility to handle recurring volunteers, new volunteers, AND has allowed us to pilot a new volunteer program (which has been extremely successful thus far).

Cons

There are a few instances where we have to hackily workaround YCBM's limitations. For example, the YCBM calendar invite counts as a volunteer, and since we only have a certain number of shifts available at a time, we have to adjust based on that. Very small probem to have, though.

Reasons for Choosing YouCanBook.me

I wasn't involved in the process!

Joe from Bok Tower Gardens

For those looking to have an open door policy, this software makes it easy!

Overall, I have been using this software since 2010! I love it, and recommend it to everyone in the volunteer management field!

Pros

What is not to love about youcanbookme! In fact, I have recommended this software to fellow colleagues who are now using it. I was able to create appointment slots that carry over several months. I use the link provided in my email signatures and it allows everyone from upper management to my volunteers to be able to book an appointment or meeting with me. This software saves time and allows for better accountability!

Cons

This software has no cons. I have hear people complain, but that has to do with the levels. The more calendars you need to link, the more you pay. In my case, with 1 calendar it is perfect!

Shane from Technology Management Group

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Excellent Booking Software

Pros

Easy to setup, very intuitive and customer service is great for the advanced implementations we have done.

Cons

Nothing really, maybe some additional features and/or integrations more quickly.

Cost and features

Very quick solution for calendar management

We are using the product for more than 2 years and we are generally satisfied with its functionality.

Pros

Easy to setup and use User friendly design Many functionalities

Cons

It is more expensive than its competition

Alex from freelance coaches

YCBM is an important product for us as freelance language trainers and coaches.

With this product as part of the infrastructure we use, we are able to make and take bookings from our learners in different countries. It has granular controls and integrates very well with the other platforms that make up our infrastructure.

Pros

My team and I work with clients all over the world providing language training. To have a platform for learners to book simply is very important. The key features that we like are that it integrates with calaners and has very granular controls. It also does all of the complex time zone adjustment for you. For us it is one of the central components of the service we provide! As all lessons begin with bookings.

Cons

It is difficult to find cons with YCBM. I spend about 6 months researching and testing many booking platforms, when I was designing the infrastructure of my product range. I chose YCBM, because it was perfect for my needs.

Christina from University Tees

University Tees Review

Overall, I have had an outstanding experience with YouCanBookMe. It has made my job so much easier and I look forward to continuing to use this software for years to come.

Pros

I am a recruiter who speaks with college students daily. In order to speak with them we have to set up a time to talk. This software has been a game changer and allows our applicants to seamlessly schedule a call with the recruiting team in a matter of seconds. Before using this software we would spend so much time emailing back and forth trying to set up a time that worked with both the recruiters schedule and applicants schedule.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

Claire from Blazing Star Network

Meets My Business' Needs

It's great to have a reliable scheduler that I can add to my website and/or when appropriate, send the link to anyone.

Pros

YouCanBook.me has made it easy for clients and others to book sessions with me. The integration with my calendar and ability to have different time frames for different people and purposes, eg, one for clients and a different one for prospects, are the features I most like.

Cons

The padding before and after time slots does not have the level of flexibility I would have liked, but it is not a deal breaker.

Reasons for Choosing YouCanBook.me

A combination of providing the features I most need along with price.

Reasons for Switching to YouCanBook.me

YouCanBookMe was more cost effective. While the other software had a feature that YouCanBookMe doesn't have, given my volume of usage, YouCanBookMe was the better option.

Kiana from CareRev

Nice layout, a lot of features

overall, would recommend!

Pros

the number of features, and varieties of calendars

Cons

it is a little complicated when trying to link multiple calendars

Ease of use.

Andre from When Hounds Fly

Works well in a variety of appointment booking uses for our business

It has been reliable over the many years we've used it. We've expanded its use this year in other services we offer with slightly different business rules and its fit well.

Pros

It has a pretty good visual workflow editor to setup steps of approval/rejection and alternate paths that the client can follow.

Cons

I would like an option to make some of the booking calendars view only, but I haven't been able to find that. Also, it appears that it only works with Stripe as payment processor if you are handling payment in-app. I've opened a Stripe account for that usage, but it would have been nice to be able to use other payment processors like Paypal.

Daniel from Bellefield Systems

Good Product - Only one improvement to make Great

Very good overall! I have no complaints outside of the one I listed in the Cons.

Pros

- Easy to add to any email and incorporate with our Zoom integration and Outlook - I love having customizable hyperlinks for multiple schedules or team schedules to allow for greater flexibility - The general look of the product is also very intuitive and easy to look at

Cons

My only complaint is that I do not see any options available to be able to send a "one-time only" generated scheduling link. This means that if I provide my scheduling link to a client, they can schedule as many appointments as they would like, even far after my assistance is needed. This can cause issues when handing out my link to multiple clients at once and having my time booked up by clients who no longer need my help. This takes away from time with clients that really do need my assistance. If this could be developed into the product that would be amazing!!

Gina-Marie from Canada Homestay

This software has made my life much easier !!

Pros

Once I figured it out it is very easy to send to my customers. It has made my scheduling life much easier. This software thake the pressure off me to organize the steps before, during, and after the booking.

Cons

I would like to have a live chat or videos to help set up the software in the beginning.

Reasons for Switching to YouCanBook.me

Doodle was too confusing to set up

Response from YouCanBook.Me

Replied October 2019

Gina-Marie, thanks for the review! We're glad you're more organized now that you're using us.