YouCanBook.me Software Reviews

FrontRunners 2021

• icon"Great value for the money. The integrations with Stripe and Google Calendar (I am waiting for the integraci√≥n with Zoom)."
  • icon"There are lots of helpful videos and instructions on how to do it, too, and they are very focused, detailed, and easy to understand."
  • icon"I love the fact that I can create multiple booking links for different needs and keep all links separate. This keeps my booking pages clean and removes confusion for the booker."
  • icon"I cannot think of anything that I dislike about it."
  • icon"The update seems to have changed some things so getting the trips to show up correctly on the site was very confusing."
  • icon"The feature I miss the most is being able to set up meetings of different durations during the day, in one calendar."

Browse all YouCanBook.me Reviews

• Have you used YouCanBook.me and would like to share your experience with others?

Virginia

very useful

I've been using it for almost a year now and I have no doubt that I will renew one more year. It has helped me a lot automating bookings and emails related to these bookings.

Pros

I like most that it was so easy and nice to work with it. It provides your own website for your customers to make their bookings with you. You can even customize it a little bit, just enough to fit your brand colours but still look clear and easy to use. You can customize the emails that are automatically sent to people who book appointments. A Zoom link is automatically created in case you are organizing a videocall and is also automatically sent to your clients. I love that this app automates so many tedious processes.

Cons

something I do not appreciate is that I cannot sell a number of appointments with a discount, for instance I would like to offer 1 class at X euros and 5 classes offering a discount in price. YouCanBookMe does not offer this option; instead, clients must book (and pay) 5 independent classes with me. That would be a lovely addition to its features.

Reasons for switching to YouCanBook.me

I changed because YouCanBookMe offered integration with Zoom and that was a much time saver for me.

Kenya

December 2021

YouCanBook.me is Excellent

Our previous scheduler was a terrible experience - we use a lot of options on our booking form and the client experience and our administrative experience was a huge challenge. This has made things so much easier. Our booking sheets that we print and use for service are clean, easy to read, this system sends out reminders to everyone. It's great.

Pros

We are a full service food pantry and use YouCanBook.me daily as our clients book their service appointments through the system. It has been so easy to use, especially being able to manage our calendar, bookings and create customizable booking forms for each service we provide. It's been a huge help to our operation.

Cons

It would be great if there was an app for mobile and also if there was a way to aggregate client booking data into csv files.

Reasons for choosing YouCanBook.me

Calendly did not allow the booking form customization that we need

Reasons for switching to YouCanBook.me

It was not working for us. The booking form customization had major limits, reminders were a beta option that was never fully realized for us at the time we needed it, the booking forms were clunky and hard to read.

Osman

September 2022

Use YouCanBook.Me for your appointments

Pros

How easy is to configure and start right away, the variety of options that offers to configure the booking page and also that are fully customizable, also the permissions of who can modify the booking page comes handy so you don't have to rely just on one person managing the pages.

Cons

It could be improve the way when an account is deleted that the rescheduling of the appointment should be handled through the interface of YouCanMook.Me and not the calendar itself

Reasons for choosing YouCanBook.me

The customer support that we receive for the integration

Gil

Great booking platform!

Easy to use, clean, and simple booking tool that can really help any online coach/service provider/consultant.

Pros

It's very easy to use, there are many options to personalize the booking page. Also, the integration with other platforms works well.

Cons

There isn't easy integration with zoom/other video meeting platforms. Also, the pricing is a bit too high.

Response from YouCanBook.Me

Thank you for the great 5-star review, Gil! We work very hard to meet high expectations like yours, and we are so happy to hear that we were able to hit the mark for you. We are committed to continuous improvement and your feedback is extremely helpful. We do support Zoom and Google Meet integrations and more to come in the future, but if you have encountered any issues or have any further comments or concerns you'd like to share, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team. Thank you once again for taking the time to review our product! Best, Kaoutar - YouCanBook.me Team

Replied June 2021

Roy

Loved it - but now it does not support Apple.

diary use

Pros

almost everything. except apple integration. product was easy to use and flexible. great customisation

Cons

We're writing to alert all users connecting their iCalendars with YouCanBook.me about an urgent issue with the integration. You are currently using iCalendar with YouCanBook.me, and you may need to take action to continue taking bookings. iCalendar's ability to communicate with 3rd-party tools like YouCanBook.me just changed and iCalendar can no longer reliably communicate with tools like YouCanBook.me. iCalendar's issue will likely cause problems for you, and we want to make sure you're aware and able to take the appropriate action as soon as possible so you can continue taking bookings. At this time, we cannot recommend continuing to use iCalendar. Our alternative suggestion is to switch to Google Calendar.

Ridge

Super Calendar

Very good, you can work around the lack of customization. It is easy to use.

Pros

It makes appointments really easy. Pretty simple to setup as well with a lot of cool features. Not much to say about it, it just works, and it works well.

Cons

The customization of calendars has been sacrificed a bit supposedly for speed and accessibility. You can't have custom appointment times for different days of the week (you can customize the window but not the length of the appointment). It also doesn't automatically shoot you to the week with available appointments if the week you're looking in is booked. Which I can see as a double edged sword either way you look at it.

Felix

Extremely Positive Experience with YouCanBook.me

- YouCanBook.me allows us to manage customer bookings much more efficiently, saving us time and money; - The user interface is intuitive and easy to use and the back office dashboard allows you to seamlessly report on bookings and pick up trends in consumer behaviour; - As an advanced user with multiple bookings pages, bookable staff and customer types, we have often required the assistance of the YouCanBook.me support team. Without fail, they have been exceptionally helpful and been able to promptly solve our issues. They will usually get back to you within 12 hours and be willing to do a Zoom sync within the next 24-36 hours, calendar permitting.

Pros

- The ability to link multiple calendars and appointment types to a single URL; - The ability to customise each booking page with pictures and text in line with the look and feel of our brand; - The customer support has been truly excellent when we've needed it; - Extensive customisation around the end-to-end customer journey - including the post-booking page text, calendar invite, follow up emails and reminders; - Password protection of the booking URL for enhanced security during closed off events or appointments; - Third party integrations into Zoom which reduces the need to manually send out meeting links.

Cons

- There are not too many cons that I would want to draw out. Further 3rd party integrations would be useful including MS Teams and Adobe Connect; - It would also be helpful to be able to customise meeting duration for each bookable staff on a single booking page. But again that is a niche use case.

Reasons for choosing YouCanBook.me

After researching on review sites, there was a clear consensus that this was the market leader for the use cases I had in mind for my organisation. Our experience so far has confirmed this.

Leanne

Excellent Tool for Building Schedule!

This program is my go-to for creating booking slots, setting up meetings, and building my schedule each week. Without this program, setting up my monthly meetings (I often have at least 60-70 in a month) would be a disaster. It is worth paying for premium access, and you will find your day-to-day scheduling needs are met!

Pros

This program offers so many beneficial features, like sending reminders to clients/colleagues/students before and after a booking, setting up separate booking calendars for different needs, and requiring bookees to enter an email or phone number if you desire. I love how it connects directly to my Google Calendar, so when a booking is confirmed, the meeting shows right up on my calendar. I also appreciate how I get an email when a booking has been made, so I have notification ahead of time.

Cons

The only drawback to this program I found is that for full accessibility, the user would need to pay on a monthly basis. I tried using the free version only for awhile and found that the limitations to this version left me needing more control over my bookings and how I set up my calendar. Because I do find this program so helpful for professional scheduling and absolutely worth the money, I chose to pay for the monthly version.

Reasons for switching to YouCanBook.me

There were some limitations to this product and the features were extremely confusing at times. It also does not connect to my calendar, leaving me with more work to do.

Lorri

This has been an amazing product for taking the hassle out of scheduling.

So far it's been great. I've been using it for about 3.5 years with no problems. It does everything I ask of it.

Pros

I love that it allows me to set custom times and meeting types in my calendar. I can limit some scheduling times to virtual, some to in person, and clients and prospects can book the type of meeting that is most appropriate for their needs.

Cons

Learning how to set this product up was not super intuitive. I'm not sure I would have figured it out on my own. However, the team at You Can Book Me took me through a great orientation and was extremely helpful when it came to customizing the product for my needs.

Reasons for choosing YouCanBook.me

At the time, I just liked the interface better, and the cost was a little less.

Scott

June 2022

Almost Perfect

For out purposes, it is almost perfect.

Pros

When we looked at scheduling software, it had to be fool proof for the user and easy to set up for me, the administrator. The other great feature is to use different forms for different schedule types on the same calendar. For scheduling resources that has different scheduling requirements, it makes it easier to manage with different rules.

Cons

There is no administrator role that can override defined restrictions. If I am on the phone with a client trying to reschedule a meeting, I should be able to override the rules and make the appointment. For example, one of our scheduling rules has a 4 hour minimum scheduling requirement. IF I want to allow someone to come in within two hours, I should be able to make that schedule without editing the scheduling rules, which is what I have to do now.

Reasons for choosing YouCanBook.me

The managing of a single resource with multiple booking types!

Reasons for switching to YouCanBook.me

One of the problems with what we were using is that their simple scheduling grid was not simple and could not manage one resource with multiple options.

Kathy

Love YouCanBook.me

Overall, I use this for client scheduling and have recommended it to my clients & students. Even their free level has loads of features that are paid ones in the others

Pros

I love it! Lots of great features- syncs with my Google Calendar, I can accept payments and have separate scheduling for different services.

Cons

I run a monthly Mentoring group that opens mentoring for 1 week out of the month only. It won't accommodate this with multiple mentors schedules.

Reasons for switching to YouCanBook.me

YouCanBookMe has more features ( I started with the free level)

September 2022

Simple and efficient, but limited in booking options

Pros

Easy to use, only takes a minute, and no having to email back and forth to make appointments with external vendors

Cons

It would be even better if it synced with my own Outlook calendar. Also I generally only see options to book 30-min slots, and sometimes that's not long enough.

tania

Feedback

It works for me and I will continue to use it. You have met your goal and I recommend it

Pros

I like that it adapts to my needs and that the hours are adapted to the use of my clients. personalization, only that there is always an email that reaches spam. In general I feel very comfortable

Cons

syncing with other calendars, but I've adapted. Sometimes it is difficult to understand how to use it if the original language is not English, they could have Spanish versions

Reasons for choosing YouCanBook.me

I did surveys among my acquaintances and that is why I decided to use this

Rob

Industry: Music

Good UX and Functionality from a Gradually Improving Company

Overall, it's a product that I am happy with. My clients are also happy with it. It was simple to start and I'm willing to chalk up my sole hiccup in that area to a growing company with a new product. Support has been great, and I would like to see the improvements continue. It's a great UI with a nice dashboard and admin experience, but in the future I'd appreciate a focus on hiding some of the "back end" style features in the booking customization section.

Pros

The simplicity and elegance of administering it is my favorite part about the software. Setting up a form was a breeze, and managing the calendar and appointment system was very self-explanatory. No articles needed. Linking it to my other calendars was comparable to competing products. It also seems to offer a good user experience for my clients, from what they have told me. Regarding the company, customer support is very responsive, helpful, and they appear to be improving the software over time. I also appreciate that they have a robust free trial as it gave me a good understanding of what the product offered and to make sure I enjoyed the company's approach to improvement and support.

Cons

Features wise, I feel like the booking process and customization of it could be a little more flexible. It was easy to set up, sure, but we are in an interesting time where customers and leads might be coming from all sorts of different places with lots of different contact preferences and I'd love to see it reflect that more. Also, it may sound minor, but the fields are given abbreviations in {BRACKETS} and such, whereas a product like Typeform just obscures that more "back end" style stuff. I didn't feel like this choice was particularly helpful in this case. Lastly, once everything is running it's great, but when I initially set up my calendars there were a few things that would show up wrong or get de-synchronized (edits on my dashboard don't show properly on the calendar). Support was very quick to help fix this and get it working again, but I thought I'd mention it as the possible caveat to the rest of the onboarding process being so easy.

Reasons for choosing YouCanBook.me

I felt like YouCanBook.me offered a better free trial than Calendly at the time, one which would let me explore the product to a greater extent in case I ever need to go to a premium/team model and work it into a group setting.

YouCanBookMe online calendar is a must for my business

Having used YouCanBookMe for almost four years now, it is so easy for me to add my personal calendar link in an email message or to a web site so that people can schedule themselves. So much is being done online now and people are both accustomed to these kinds of tools and many prefer them, so having affordable access to such a capability helps me tremendously in conducting business. I have had some trial and error with simply not knowing I needed to put certain custom fields in the body of a message I have designed (for instance, the ability to cancel or reschedule right from the confirmation email). But that was very easy to figure out and change. Overall, this is a must-have for the work I do. I have not tried any other similar products because once I started using this I did not want to even think about replicating my design and functionality somewhere else. And the price has always been right.

Pros

If you are looking for a way for customers, clients, prospects...anyone, really, to hop on your calendar without the back and forth of trying to figure out when each of you is free, an automated online tool like YouCanBookMe is a bonus. It is very modestly priced, especially for the flexibility one has in setting it up with multiple features. I like that as long as I keep my Google calendar up to date, I can count on not having time conflicts. I like that I can give schedulers choices of different services to book and that I can customize the screen separately for each service. I also like the ability to duplicate a setup to create a new service to be scheduled without having to start from scratch.

Cons

I wish it was a little easier to design how the output screen looks after detailing what questions a user is to answer in order to schedule an appointment. I have often wanted to move things around a bit, add spacing and divisions between page content, and even make some small specification about what a finished confirmation email might look like. You could say that the page forms need to be made to look more modern and place some emphasis on design elements.

Martin

Customers control bookings - Makes my life easy!

Overall very good indeed. I credit YouCanBook.Me with making my booking system relatively easy for my clients and as a consequence helping to make my business one of the top Driving Schools in the area.

Pros

Easy to set-up with availability dates/times, required info etc. Links directly to my calendar so when a client books, reschedules or cancels a driving lesson the calendar updates very quickly. I also get a pretty much instant alert that my calendar has been updated. Very affordable.

Cons

1) That the timezone is limited to "Pacific- Auckland" - Some clients read this as the place of business. Would much prefer either just "New Zealand" or ideally (but understand how this could be difficult) "Manawatu" being the region, or "Palmerston North", being the city. Alternatively, just the ability to hide the timezone altogether would work. 2) Unless it is "hidden" and I haven't yet found or understood it... the fact that my clients have to make individual bookings and fill in all the required details each time. Would be good for them to be able to enter a simple reference code* that they can enter on subsequent bookings populating all fields containing contact details, name, phone, email but editable for at least, in my case start venue. May be each field could have the option, originally set by the administrator, to allow the field to be initially populated with previous details but still editable by the client. *(Reference number to allow pre-population of previous details - Ideally something that could be customised - may be upto 3 /4 letters that remain the same and a 4-5 digit number that increments for each booking, EG REDS0001, REDS0002 etc.)

Reasons for choosing YouCanBook.me

It was just what I was looking for, (it save me time trying to juggle bookings and puts the control into my client's hands) and was very affordable.

Sara

Absolutely a Life Saver!

10/10 would recommend this. The benefits: you can utilize the free version for student bookings and still have a variety of features to choose from to customize their experience during bookings; you can control your calendar or sync it up to your work calendar so your available times already populate. It works so, so well with Google Calendar. We have had hundreds upon hundreds of bookings over the years in advising per advisor and we have never run into any issues or outages. I cannot speak enough about how knowledgeable their customer service staff are, either, they are just absolute gems.

Pros

Don't even read this review- just test this out, it's AMAZING! I cannot speak highly enough about this product. I am part of the team which selected this as our booking tool to use, and we have utilized both the free and paid products. I need to say this up front: this company has hands down the BEST customer service team. I have never in my life experienced such great customer service from a booking site. The speed of replies in amazing- service is awesome. Our team utilizes this for students to book appointments with their academic advisors for academic plans, form signing, general inquiries, etc,. The ability to customise your booking features in insane to me. You can select available times, dates, booking length of time, and customize what your customer base sees when they search through your available dates calendar area for times, and once they book there are a variety of options to choose from. We have data that we do need for tracking as far as student ID numbers, appointment type, etc, and YouCanBook me lets us track that with ease, when previously we would have to go through digital calendars and HAND COUNT and track this data. This has saved us so much time and is such a wonderful and easy tool for our students to use too. One of the best features we have gotten feedback on is the appointment reminder via e-mail or text message. For students who use technology daily this is something they appreciate as it's a quick notification for them during their busy days.

Cons

Nothing, the paid and free versions each have so many cool things to use! You can also request to test out feature of the paid version. Like I stated before, their customer service team is just so fantastic so anything you might run into they can assist with. Truly, this is a wonderful program that I will be using for years to come, it's just so easy to use and so great for bookings.

ZELJKA

Easy to use software with a brilliant customer support.

YouCanBook.me has a brilliant customer support. I have contacted them with many issues (these issues had to do with me not understanding certain features) which were explained to me and solved within a very short time. I have felt very well supported from the start.

Pros

As an administrator of the software, I can vouch that this software is extremely easy to use and it is very easy to set up, and later edit, the necessary features. There are lots of helpful videos and instructions on how to do it, too, and they are very focused, detailed, and easy to understand. However, we wanted a software that is convenient for our customers, too, especially in cases where they are not very comfortable with technology. It has proved to be very accessible and bookings can be made very easily. Visually, the booking page is is both well-designed and clear. An important thing to add - customer support is excellent!

Cons

The feature I miss the most is being able to set up meetings of different durations during the day, in one calendar. I know it is possible if the calendar is divided into sections, but I'd like to see an easy way - being able to have different meetings in one page. However, this is a minor issue.

Reasons for choosing YouCanBook.me

I chose YouCanBook.me because it was recommended to me by a similar organisation that needed it for the same purposes as we did. Likewise, I have recommended it to others. We chose it mainly because of how easy it is to use.

Maritza