(1,538)

1,538

• Pros

• "This product was easy to use and had a great looking interface. I did like the ability to easily see what each team member was working on."

• "Fácil de aprender, tem recursos muito interessantes e é rápida a sincronização."

• "its easy to use , also I like it the app easy to download "

• Cons

• "Some menus are a bit buried and hard to find. Not always the speediest of things to use. Bit otherwise it's tops:)"

• "I like almost everything...the only pain point has been notifications. They are a little hard to configure in a useful way and I get too many of them for boards that I own."

• "The integration with outlook is a bit tedious. They are working on that, and another pro is their support is very responsive to our needs. "

Browse monday.com Reviews

Jeff from SalesPad

Best Project Mgmt Software I've Ever Used

I've been using Monday.com for a few years (at the time of this review) for a number of personal projects, more importantly in my career to manage tickets and many different kinds of projects for my IT Department and for software and hardware implementations.

Pros

Monday.com is absolutely amazing! It's extremely intuitive and simple to get up and get using! The different ways that you can setup your Project Boards make it extremely flexible and powerful. I've used other Project Management Software programs, and there isn't anything out there that compares. There are a lot of options for add-on's as well, and more are added monthly. Their how-to videos and great online documentation/help make it simple to get the most from Monday.com. Being able to set the combination of statuses and priorities help you stay focused and the collaboration functionality of the software is also intuitive and powerful. This makes completing projects both fun and productive!

Cons

The software is expensive...particularly compared to competing projects, but don't let this scare you away. Once you get through the free trial period, it will be apparent that it's worth the extra money to use something that's so simple yet powerful and flexible.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday.com is simply more visual in the way it manages projects, more flexible in it's setup, and has far more features that the competing products.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday.com is much more intuitive, much more visual, flexible, and has a far deeper feature set and better overall integration options.

Kim from Mercantile Logistics & International Trade, Inc.

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

I love Monday.com!

Where do I start? This software is very affordable, and really helps with small business management. I work in transportation and customs brokerage, and since we implemented Monday.com as our customer facing communication device, we have seen a huge reduction in confusion, less emails being lost, and more customer satisfaction.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to manage, easy to implement. Monday.com portal software has improved our communications with our customers, and is extremely intuitive. Support is there if you need it, and they are consistently improving the features. I highly recommend!

Cons

The only improvement I would suggest is that each time a member is mentioned, the task goes back to the inbox for review. For example, I use the inbox as a to-do list, but what I think is done may have more requirements. It would be nice if the follow ups showed back up on my inbox. It would also be nice to have a payment feature, but I think that may be a third party app we can include. I need to look into it.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday.com was much more responsive on sales and allowed us several weeks to test it out, free of charge. I immediately fell in love with how easy it was to manage and implement.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Accelo was way over complicated and quite obviously made for IT personnel, and was not as adaptable to international trade situations as I had hoped. Accelo also created a lot of anxiety amongst the staff, so the switch was necessary to support our activities.

Suhaila from Astro

Organize task with monday.com

Its rich feature and tools make everything is possible with monday.com. The automation has help me to set and forget some of my daily task.

Pros

There so many thing that can be done with this software, and the flexibility is the best compared to other software. The task manager is very visual, that help me to see clearly which task has more priorities and need to be done first.

Cons

This software surely has its learning curves and take a bit of time to master all the tools that on the software. Overall, there are nothing much to be dislike with this software as everything is working perfectly.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Todoist is too basic and not much can be done with it.

Stuart from Fathom Systems Ltd.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Life changing enabler of productivity for all sizes of team

Already covered in previous question in part. Not needing to remember things Empowering team to tackle tasks in an order which suits them within the bounds set. Improvement in productivity and customer response.

Pros

Visual, its very easy to visualise tasks and see what you and your team have on by ways of workload. Initiative, although it has many features, all are logically positioned within the webpage so you never find yourself being lost in menus. Customisable, the boards are completely yours to design, own and use. Changes can happen instantly and hassle free meaning things can adapt to the needs of the team. Support, when ever required, support has been readily avaliable and responsive. Bugs, although rare, have also been resolved quickly. No subtasks, so many say sub tasks are a con, but sub tasks really cause issues and it's how to lose things, so a flat task structure hugely improves clarity. Live system, updates and task status update instantly for all users in real time. No "who has the task spreadsheet open?" anymore. General, this is a "to do list" which is Initiative and interactive which once properly implimented for your team will revolutionise work flow.

Cons

Speed, as use increases and boards become larger, the interface is significantly slower. Promised improvements in speed have yet to be seen. Bulk updates, there are bulk update features for tasks however these are unavailable for all column types Large boards, large boards are hard to mannage due to speed and bulk update/automatic date fields etc. Bulk import, importing from excel recently avaliable is good but limited

Timothy from timlittletech

Great Flexible platform to manage all your teams work

Excellent product, would highly recommend using monday.com for anything you can think of to help your business and teams run smoother.

Pros

very easy to set up and use, lots of really cool features that allow you to report on your usage and KPIs with the click of a button. I'm highly impressed with the ease of reporting on this tool, the folks at monday.com have really thought through the interoperability of the sight. I also love how many automations and integrations are available, the platform is quite robust in this area and there are enough automations available to automate most any workflow. And customer support/community around the platform is great, the folks at monday.com are quick to respond and help out with getting you up and running with specific needs and requirements. I also love how transparent they make the backlog of new features coming out, they use monday.com boards to communicate their changes, so I really have a lot of faith that they believe in the platform, as they use it to run their business too. Great Product.

Cons

We use a lot of 'subtasks' on the monday.com board, and there are a few key features missing for the subtasks. They are working on these and have made good progress lately, but it is still a little cumbersome to work with.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday had more features and flexibility than the other platforms and after a short evaluation was an obvious choice for our use-case.

Cheryl from Premier Community HealthCare Group, Inc.

Tools for Collaboration Success

Our experience has been terrific. We started with two users and are now up to nearly 40 users.

Pros

The integration of projects and tracking them. Prior to Monday.com, lots of emails with updates on open projects were necessary. It was hard to keep up with all open projects and who was doing what...

Cons

There's so many options it can be overwhelming for new users. It can be perceived as complex by our team and a challenge to get used to doing this is a new way for virtual collaboration.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

The ability to load projects in draft mode and interact on development within same thread. It really helps to keep things together and flowing for project completion. The option to make areas private is also a strength.

Tristan from Refined Painting Services

Robust Customization Features

From the moment I first took a deep dive into Monday.com and it's features, I came away extremely impressed. The ability to create and tweak fully custom layouts is very pleasing and allows for high efficiency production.

Pros

I love the customization features that allow you to create just about anything you desire. The ability to rapidly change the types of views without having to create separate files is incredibly efficient as well.

Cons

There are so many different features and customizable options, that at times it can be a little overwhelming trying to setup the 'perfect' layout.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday.com has the most features, with more customizable options.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Asana's layout wasn't as visually pleasing as Monday.com. I also felt like the features were limited compared to Monday.com.

sherae from celebrations brand limited

Really good management software

Overall a good tool to manage workload and projects. A very flexible and functional software.

Pros

A really great tool for staying organized. I also appreciate the ease with which participants can be added in order to follow progress of tasks. What I appreciate most is how easy it is to manipulate tasks. So easy to drag and drop and mark task progression, like whether it's done or ongoing. I love how flexible it is.

Cons

Monday.com is a bit pricey. Also it gets slower when more participants are added to the board and use increases.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Was way too technical. Probably better suited for IT personnel.

Pricing Does Not Accommodate 1-2 Users

I love everything about it except the limitations when you are 1-2 people in a business using it.

Pros

Monday.com is very easy to use, and I love the customization options available. You can colour code everything which is very beneficial to staying organized.

Cons

With only one user, the only true available option is the free option (which limits you to 1,000 items, so if you have over 3 new items a day, you will hit your max in a year. You can upgrade to the Individual paid plan (the next option), but instead of just paying for one seat/user at $11 CAD, you have to pay for minimum of 3 seats at $33. Therefore, if you want more items for your business at 1-2 people, you are OBLIGATED to pay for 3 seats. When reaching out to customer service regarding this, they just play it off like it's a good way to set the foundation for growing your business.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Because I liked their aesthetic and customization options.

Marco from DNDMRC91S29L400X

Seggerimenti sul prodotto

buona, penso acquisterò la licenza per gestire alcuni progetti e vedere se mi trovo bene nell'utilizzo di team.

Pros

funzionalità fornite, molto semplice nell'utilizzo ed intuitivo. gestisce bene le dinamiche di gantt per progetti.

Cons

un pò confusionario nell'organizzazione del proprio team e dei propri progetti tra schede e project. migliorare la visualizzazione se usato da smartphone perché è un pò schiacciato

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

molto dinamico, esporta i gantt in excel per condividerli con clienti fuori dall'organizzazione. user friendly ed utilizzabile in presentazioni al clienti con buon effetto

Caitlin from Rent a Bike Cozumel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Helpful for making sure potential customers don't fall in the cracks

Helpful for keeping track of customers at all stages of a sale; helpful for tracking follow up emails so that I can maintain engagement with customers even after their purchase. Easy to use, visually pleasing, and with tons of customization tools that I haven't yet fully explored so I'd recommend checking out tutorials or watching demos in order to get the most out of it.

Pros

I use Monday to keep track of potential and current customers at all stages of the sales process. Sometimes someone emails me with a query and I respond but I don't hear back from them. By putting the customer's information in Monday I can make a note to check in with them again later; I can keep track of how many times I've followed up with them, and it's resulted in quite a few people becoming customers who might have otherwise fallen through the cracks between I am busy and have a lot on my mind. It's also helped me identify quite a few people who never saw my correspondence because my emails got filtered as spam, which was super helpful and resulted in sales when, without this tool, I might have assumed the person simply wasn't interested in what I'm selling. I've also used this tool once someone becomes a customer to track my correspondence with them throughout the process and to make sure I follow up with them afterwards. Finally, it features a ton of integrations with other apps.

Cons

I think there is a lot this tool has to offer that I haven't yet fully explored. When I play around with it I've discovered great templates and features but sometimes I just don't have the time to explore all those options. Though the format is not very daunting I would definitely recommend taking the time to sign up for some online trainings or demos, or to use the tutorials they have that show different ways this tool can be customized.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

I like both but I think Monday offered more flexibility in making this tool work for our particular business and also integrated well with some other apps that we use like Slack.

Karen from ArchKey Solutions

Great Software, Easy To Use & Great Value for Money

Overall, Monday is a great tool to manage workload, projects, and keep people working together in a collaborative space. I would highly recommend this product to others if they are looking for an inexpensive, easy to use tool that is easy to implement. However, just beware, you will need to have an idea of how you want to use this tool otherwise the features may be too plentiful and not explained well enough to help out a user who is just looking for ideas.

Pros

Monday is a tool that my team uses daily to manage our workload. We're a Lean culture and use pull plans to tackle many large scale projects. Monday works really well for not only putting these pull plans together, but allowing for external users to view the workspace without having to purchase a license as well as enabling a dashboard that shows the workload across multiple workspaces/pull plans.

Cons

You're left to your own devices to figure a lot of the features out yourself. For the most part this is fine, but it can get frustrating when certain features and views were not always working the way I expected them to. For example, I created a dashboard to show all due dates according to the week. However, some dates just simply didn't populate if they were 3-4 weeks out. Instead they showed as "No date". I read the community forums, asked questions and tried everything I could, but in the end wasn't able to figure out why this was happening. I really wish their support team was more accessible. If I can't figure out what I'm trying to do I feel like I have no course of action other than to just scrap it and try something else.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday seemed like a tool that could allow for multiple workspaces, creation of templates and was a tool that was not only easy to manage my team with, but was also able to give me the visibility I needed into what my team was working on without a lot of hassle to implement.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Wrike was an ok tool for what we were trying to do, but seemed a bit more cumbersome to use and set-up our pull plans, which require a milestone, objectives and tactical plans.

Mitch from Nu-Design

Monday Improved Our Business In Ways We Never Imagined

We initially selected Monday to plan and manage a large project that we were starting. As we became familiar with it, we found that is was a much better way to manage, track and plan nearly everything we do. The ability to allow guest access to specific boards, to automate notifications, and to collect information via web form has greatly improved our day to day processes and our capacity to responsively interact with customers. Using a combination of the web, mobile and windows 10 apps, we use monday throughout the day, in the office, while traveling, and during onsite projects. Monday has also helped us eliminate siloing of information. Like many companies we used to have a combination of spreadsheets, text documents, emails and texts to store and communicate project information. With monday we have nearly everything in one place that we can access from anywhere. This has made us much more efficient and helped us do a better job of keeping up with the many small tasks and deadlines that go into a successful project. After you use monday for a while, every problem and job begins to look like a monday board to be created.

Pros

Monday is very easy to use, has excellent help and tutorials, and extremely responsive tech support. They regularly add new features and improvements. Through interactions, automations and integrations, monday can interact with many external products and can automate a lot of the routine steps and notifications in our workflow. The best thing about monday is its flexibility. Once you start using it, you find many different approaches and tools to manage projects, workflows, customer interactions, data storage, tracking and analysis. Monday is colorful and appealing to work with, making using it a pleasure.

Cons

Many of the items I would have listed as missing from the software have been added in the time we have been using it. For example, many users requested subitems and before long it was rolled out as a new feature and has evolved into a very useful aspect of monday. For some of the more in depth features, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that is to be expected with software that can do so much. This is mitigated by the learning resources and very good support that the company provides.

One of the best management software

Overall I like Monday.com a lot as it cleared my mailbox too. Team members now directly send updates to the board resulting in l lot less unnecessary emails. Another good feature is the board email, I can send email to the board members in one go. You need not to create separate group or anything, just the email of board that's it!

Pros

First of all it has a lot of useful features which makes managing multiple teams so easy. You can configure boards according to your need which can be shared with other members privately too, simple yet very important feature. Members can create their own boards as well which can be subscribed by anybody. So, if any of my member creates a really interesting board, I subscribe it and see the updates from that directly. Duplicating board is easy which comes in handy when creating boards for multiple timelines, this makes work a lot less. For record or sharing status with higher management you can also export the board as an excel file which I find very convenient. Deleting, Archiving are all added features used regularly. For filters, you can create your filter as per you need for better search. I also like the quick links, recent and saved searches options all resulting in less time consumption and more output. This software has a lot of flexibility and helps in better output for sure. You can also recover you files from recycle bin within 30 days. There is lot of scope for customization, like assigning tasks to different groups, board customization, adding timelines and so on.

Cons

There is nothing as such to write in this section. I pretty much like everything about this software. It had made my life so easy. I'm sure about the cost of it as I don't handle that department.

Adir from Squareloot

A robust project management tool for every need

Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Pros

Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please. We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better. Oh, and their support is superb.

Cons

First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying. On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously - plus they have more automations and integrations, which was crucial for us.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously.

Response from monday

Replied July 2020

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

Ben from Curate

Never miss a beat!

Monday has helped us to lessen missed tasks and deadlines for projects overall. Communication amongst teams has never been easier!

Pros

The design. Monday makes assigning tasks for projects simple. The way the platform is setup is great, modern and easy to navigate for all.

Cons

The integration with Hubspot (the crm we use) could be more streamlined but overall it still accomplishes our main wants and needs

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Easy of use as well as overall advanced functionality compared to the others.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

We were using Hubspot, Slack and Trello as a combo to organize our tasks as well as simply google calendar. Tasks were being drops, some weren't even being assigned correctly with how fast pace our company is.

Response from monday

Replied May 2020

Hey Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to hear that the platform has been helpful in managing your team's projects. Thank you for sharing that feedback regarding our Hubspot integration -- I'll pass it along to our product team!

Jennifer from Riversands Incubation Hub

Great for cross-team alignment and for prioritizing my own very full plate

Personally I feel far more in control of my workload across projects than before we used it. On a broader scale, it is working extremely well on a project we are doing with a range of internal tasks and functions as well as an external software developer and a separate person for support and testing. Everyone is clear on status and what is supposed to happen next. A third scenario where it has worked well for us is a couple of start-ups we are participating in with a further different set of people. I enjoy using it and intend to broaden my use of the tool.

Pros

I really liked that I could make it reflect our business world instead of having to tailor our world to the software as so often happens. I work with a number of different projects, organisations and people, as well as external service providers. It is quick and easy to create different Boards and spaces to best suit a particular project and then share with the relevant people. Unexpectedly, I also found it good to use as a library for references and info on different projects . Many teams may prefer using Slack or other team tools for that. I guess it depends on the size and complexity of your operation, and also what habits are already in place. Monday has interfaces for Slack and other tools but i have not tried them. I also like that you can use Monday for repeatable processes and light workflows, as well as projects and task management. The tutorials and info available help make it easy to see how to get the most our of the software. The phone interface is easy to use and makes it simple to keep tabs on what is happening, or add tasks and updates on the move.

Cons

One thing I did not like is that as soon as you go over the number of invited guests permitted for your package, they commence a process to automatically upgrade you to a more expensive one. At least they do warn you so we were able to tidy up on guests and cancel the additional cost upgrade before it occurred. But I would far rather get a warning or error message when trying to add the guest that crosses the limit.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Mostly ease of use as we began trying to use it after seeing how well it worked with our external team collaboration. Each of the other tools we tried had positives and probably could have done the job. Monday.com just slotted in more easily, was easily mastered by new collaborators and thus stuck and expanded in use.

Response from monday

Replied May 2020

Hey Jennifer! Thank you for leaving a review! To start, we're happy to hear that you liked using the platform for different things including, referencing projects as well as managing projects. We're glad you were able to utilize our features for repetitive tasks as well. We appreciate your feedback regarding the auto-upgrade upon exceeding users. We've recently changed the flow of this so that more notice is given. If you're experiencing an issue with it still, we'd be happy to help! Just let us know :)

Can't Live Without It

Awesome! Just overall awesome.

Pros

I honestly couldn't run my business without this at this point. Monday.com has become a vital piece of software for my business and managing my team. I work with a LOT of contractors and clients and I can base everything in Monday.com. I also love how I can customize it to fit whatever project I am working on in a great way.

Cons

1. The mobile app is hard to use in my opinion and takes a little while to navigate. 2. I do find some things I want to customize and do I can't because its not a feature offered by monday.com. Mainly to do with formulas or something like that. The formula options are pretty limiting but thats not a big deal to me.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

I tried just about every project management software out there...I really did. Like 50 of them. And I just kept coming back to monday.com for the features, ease of use, and overall look and functionality.

Cole from Brandable Inc.

An Interesting Web-Based Project Management Tool

Monday.com is a terrific cloud/internet based project management software that keeps our projects moving towards our deadlines. While the user interface is not very intuitive, once you take the time to learn its features and functions, you can truly build management boards that keep your tasks and projects well on track for any deadlines. The software has a treasure chest of functions and features that once learned and understood make Monday.com a novel tool.

Pros

In an entire company, Monday.com is wonderful because it truly allows each team and department to build entire boards to manage projects, deadlines, and people specific to their team. These boards can remain visible or private to the remainder of the company; controlling which information is shared and when. Additionally, the seemingly endless amount of editable features on a board allow you to make a board that is very custom and specific to you and you teams needs. For example, you are able to track progress, set deadlines, assign projects, add tags, link to other boards, and upload/link to files. Monday.com can also integrate to your email to send you notifications daily or upon being mentioned.

Cons

Unfortunately, Monday.com's greatest con is that it is not user-friendly, intuitive, or straight-forward to learn. Amongst our organization, I have taken the time to learn the software in greater depth than most and I regularly find myself having to assist and educate my colleagues on how to do what they are trying to accomplish. It does not make for a satisfy initial experience and can often discourage first time users. Similarly, when a user does come across an issue or something that they are unable to complete, their customer service and online forum is not very helpful either.

Jake from jsense

Easy and addicting!

Monday.com makes productivity addicting! Our small team likes seeing our progress and watching as tasks/"pulses" turn green and complete. It's very flexible and customizable. If you can figure out google sheets, you can figure out Monday. Their support team is also pretty good at answering emails quickly and they are very friendly.

Pros

- Monday.com is truly flexible and as easy to customize as a google sheet, but with way more power through smart columns, formulas, automations and integrations - The color coded status column(s) make it easy to see how things are going at a glance and it's addicting to work as a team towards "all greens"! It's like the professional version of "closing the ring" on apple watch or reaching step goals on fitbit. - The mobile app is almost as powerful as the web version, though I do wish they would bring "info boxes" on pulses to mobile since right now you can't see or edit those :(

Cons

- Monday.com is a bit expensive if you're a small team. I wish they had per user licenses for small teams instead of bundles. - The My Week feature is nice to show you all of the tasks from all projects that you have due coming up, but I wish Monday.com let you create a "timeline of timelines" similar to Asana portfolios that let you see how all of your projects are progressing and how much (planned) time is left on them before final deadline etc.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Basecamp doesn't have things like gantt/timelines built in and, though it's super nice and easy to use esp with clients, it's a bit expensive for a small team and way less flexible than Monday. Write is just way overpriced and has add-on charges for every little feature. We like that Monday.com doesn't charge extra for each individual feature like Wrike does.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Better integrations, easier to use, more flexibility

Brendon from My Saint My Hero

Complex or complete?

Clever marketing brought us here, and so far the depth of the product has lived up to the hype. Monday's development is moving a good direction - if they can wean users off of email they might help me get more team buy-in. All said, if you have a strong, vocal PM that won't accept any deliverables that didn't go through the software, this may be all that is required.

Pros

We chose this for the depth of the product, the vision of the company, and the support system. I am quite happy with the product for the time being - options, configurations and communication tools abound, and the different ways of visualizing project data are extremely helpful and open our company to opportunities.

Cons

I have used an immense variety of project management software in my time, and all bring something to the table. Monday brings everything to the table, but the table gets too full. The sheer complexity of the offerings has kept many of my users away, and often I am in the position where I am attempting to rope members back into the software in order to not have to duplicate my reporting. Intimidated by the product, they fall back to inundating the team with email. I don't quite have a picture of how I can fully build out dozens of client folders, each with 10+ boards, each board with 4-5 groups of 1-+ "pulses" each, without anything falling through the cracks, and still knowing that progress is being made. This may be an educational thing on my part.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

We chose it for the depth, and the spreadsheet-style pulses.

Greg from New Frame Media

The best tool on the market for Team Project Management

It's been excellent. Communication with the company has been minimal because we haven't had any issues, but when we have had a question, we've received a prompt response. The software itself was incredibly easy to implement. We had two training sessions for our team and other than an occasional check-in to discuss best practices, our team has been able to use the software without issue. It has helped our office immensely.

Pros

The visual layout and ability for all of our team to very quickly setup tasks, monitor progress, and collaborate has been the best feature of Monday.com. It's drastically different from other project management solutions on the market, but with our team of younger millennials, the visual "gamified" approach to task management (turning things green to mark them complete) has actually increased productivity and even morale. We couldn't be more pleased.

Cons

File sharing and downloading is the slightest bit clunky... we often find ourselves still sharing files via Slack or Dropbox instead of in Monday, but other than that, it's been really great and that's a minor complaint.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday was the first thing we tried and we didn't need to try anything else after we completed a demo. We were hooked.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Glip was bloated and trying to do too many things for us, causing confusion. Monday is a more visual platform which we like, and it also handles task management and to-do lists in a way that works better and makes more sense.

Ralph from HYTORC

Project management and organization for the rest of us.

We have tried MANY project management platforms and for us to select monday.com says a lot about the product. We have a varied group of individuals within our marketing department using this tools to coordinate everything from our detailed printing requests, web and online projects to translation flow (very difficult to manage due to the many contributors involved in this process.) Monday.com makes all of this convenient and easy to follow.

Pros

Its incredibly easy to create a work flow or "Board", add participants and follow the progress of many tasks with ease. We can attach any supporting files or materials needed to each post and tag a specific user. Email and desktop notifications alert you on any activity and there is a web based site you can go to or the even better desktop and mobile app versions.

Cons

One of the few cons i can think of is the absence of a "repeating or scheduled task". I know there are ways around this but it seems like something that should be native to it.

Pricing and features.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

I believe it was mostly a pricing issue at the time but once we used monday we liked it better.

Best project management tool on the market

It is the best project management platform I have seen on the market. Free trial, very reasonable pricing. A very flexible user interface that satisfies every professional need regardless of your field.

Pros

I signed up for the free trial version of monday.com and immediately realized what a great tool it is! I have worked with Asana, Slack and Basecamp before but they don't even come close to monday.com. It gives you so many options for customization that no matter what field or profession you are in, you will find the right setting and layout. They offer great tutorial videos and the user interface is very easy to use. You can keep all your tasks and projects in the same place, assign people to tasks, add deadlines. One of my favorite tools is that you can ask for an update on a pending project with 1 click - instead of constantly emailing and calling your team - which can make them frustrated. The other great tool is the automatic notification builder, that helps you stay up to date and constantly notifies you based on your settings. You can even build up tasks that depens on the previous task so your team members will know when you rely their task to be completed so you can start your part. The pricing is very reasonable and they are customer service team is great, too!

Cons

I have been using monday.com for a few weeks and never had any problems with the program, the only annoying thing is they push their social media and youtube advertising really hard, so I keep getting ads every day but that is how they grew.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday.com offers a lot more customization and a lot better user interface.

Jonathan from Production Glue

Monday.Com Keeps Track of our Progress

My company uses Monday.com to keep track of many different projects we have going at one time - we are an events company, so we have hundreds of events in a year that each have individual processes that need to be accounted for. Monday.com has been helpful in having a broad scope of where we are at with each project. We are still ironing out the kinks to figure out what our workflow will be with this, but it is a pleasant platform to use - very aesthetically pleasing and easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Pros

I love how you can make a board with automations so that it helps you organize. For instance, I can set a project I'm working on from "pending" to "complete" in one box, and automate it so that once I hit "complete", it moves that project to the "complete" section in a different part of the board. I also love that you can integrate it with different platforms like AirTable and Slack, which is super helpful. Overall, it does a really good job of helping you have a grand overview of where you are at with a project, and helps my team see what projects have been completed and where we still have more work to do. I also know there's a lot of great other features that I haven't learned yet that could be useful to us once we get the hang of this platform.

Cons

It's a bit complex to learn, which is frustrating at first. There's a lot of formula coding and lingo Monday.com uses that you have to learn for it to make sense. I found that having a specialist help you code your page to your liking was pretty helpful. There's also some places where we set something up but there are scenarios in which this set up might get undermined by one action that would seem logical but would throw off the board. I do wish that the program helped walk you through the process of getting your workflow set up, but I'm sure that's being worked out since they are a relatively new platform.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

We didn't have any platforms that helped us keep track of project progress, so we had used Airtable and Slack to try and do this in a smaller scale way. Monday.com has changed this all for us.

Monday.com Review

Over all my experience with Monday was a 50/50 split some things I loved and some things were lacking in functionality for what we needed. Overall I didn't hate it. At the end of the day it just wasn't what we needed to be productive. I think for other users who are using it for design, and business marketing it would be a phenomenal program and the price is very affordable even if you are a small company. Monday might be what you need to get your productivity up to become an even bigger company.

Pros

I liked how Monday.com allows for easy collaboration with team members. It does take some getting used to for me it was easy to get used to because I am more of a computer person and have had many different experiences with a lot of different programs. Everyone else on my team is the complete opposite, however because of Monday.com's modern website design people were able to grasp it because the design is easy on the eyes if that makes sense. It is almost like an easy/drag and drop version of excel. Aside from the design I did love that there were different calendar views like Kanban view and the map view especially. The other things I loved was the forms integration, which made it easy to transfer our clients over from one program to another. As they came in they filled out the short form and were integrated into the calendar pretty easily. Lastly I loved the status column. I was going to use it to check in clients. Red for when they arrived to their appointments, Yellow for when they were waiting and Green for when they were done and waiting on their transportation back home.

Cons

There were a couple of things that I did not like, which made us only use Monday for a short period of time. For one we are a mental health therapy center and we do A LOT of scheduling. While there is a template to schedule clients. It is more so for a few clients and not hundreds. We have multiple therapists and may want to view their appointments sometimes together and sometimes separately and Monday started to get somewhat bulky when trying to do this. We tried doing multiple boards for each therapist and then we tried doing each board as a day of the week and in the end we had too many boards and it was still and either you view this person or that person but not both. On top of that we also schedule activities with clients and that would have been a whole separate view as well. The last thing that we needed was to make recurring appointments for clients that are seen every Tuesday or for ones that are seen every other Thursday etc. This task was extremely bulky and involved using a 3rd party service.

Colleen from Brandgarden Mobile Apps

Excellent Project Management Tool!

We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls. Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in. It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc. The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time. The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Pros

Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open. I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Cons

Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Always On

This software can help you organize everything from your marketing plan to your comic book collection; if you can think of a way to organize data, milestones, or responsible parties - Monday.com can do it!

Pros

-Only limited by your imagination -World Class customer service and development team -Intuitive user interface -Powerful data manipulation and exporting tools

Cons

-The learning curve can be a little overwhelming -New features come out so quick that sometimes there isn't time to adjust to the old ones! -The mobile app can be a little clunky and does not utilize all the features of the desktop/web app

User interface!

Best Team PM Tool Available

I work on Monday.com with one of my clients who utilizes it for managing multiple projects with a variety of internal *and* external team members. It's easy to have everyone on the same page, makes communicating easy, and is VERY easy for the uninitiated to get up and running quickly.

Pros

Monday.com is straight out of the box simple to learn and yet it has a huge variety of features to make it as robust as you need it to be. The ability to quickly set up projects, timelines, teams, and tasks is just really almost too easy. Also love being able to easily switch between views (table, Kanban, calendar, etc.) that speak to the way my mind works. Compared to other PM cloud tools that I have used (Trello, Asana, Teamwork, etc.) I found Monday.com to be far easier to get going quickly and without a huge learning curve. Their Knowledge Base is vast, and the customer service is also great. Tips & tricks pop up to help enhance the UX without being annoying. They actually seem to be listening to the user audience and carefully implement improvements that make sense.

Cons

Haven't found any downsides yet! Seriously it's so easy to use I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop!

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

The client made the switch as they did not feel that Trello was scalable and also it was confusing to the layperson to use. Required too much hand-holding for new users.

Michael from KMX Healthcare Ltd

Simple and Easy to Set-Up and Use

Great... we needed something very simple that any staff could use, however junior. Our staff are all around the world and English is not their main language. So Monday is perfect for us.

Pros

It's just totally simple to set-up and onbaord/remove staff. The screens are super easy to review. I never have any questions from my team about how to use this platform.

Cons

Monday is just a project management tool. But doesn't have any chat or video tools inside it. Meaning that all collaboration has to be built around a specific project and users post comments on the project. There is no IM chat functionality whether around the project or in general. Meaning that we have to also rely on other tools, just as Skype which have chat and video features. It would be useful if chat and video were integrated into Monday.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Trello, Slack and Teams have more features. But are significantly more complex to set-up and use than Monday. Asana was a close second to Monday. But overall Monday has the best UI for project management.

Response from monday

Replied May 2020

Hey Michael! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that you had an easy time onboarding. As for your feedback regarding additional functionality, specifically chat and video, we hear you and are currently exploring these ideas. By chance, have you played with our new Zoom integration? That allows for a more integrated experience between monday.com and zoom for video calls!

Eric from AntemetA

Everything you need in one platform

A great software that enables us to be happy individuals in business life .. Easy to use, flexible and functional, a product with excellent service. I am happy to have this experience.

Pros

All in one I like the comfort of managing in the workspace. Thanks to Monday.com, it became very easy to plan, monitor and present our team's work. Having the display feature helped me a lot. It is great to work by viewing the data as a map, calendar, timeline, kanban and visualizing the work.The fact that it is flexible, has a lot of customization and automation makes this software very useful. It would be annoying to try to maintain the workflow on a constrained inelastic platform.But Monday.com does not do this, it offers us an excellent service for us to work in the most comfortable way, so I love this product, it makes our business life easier and takes all the burden on us with this beautiful service.

Cons

I found the price a little high, but compared to the service it offers, it turns into a very reasonable price.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

I switched to monday.com because of the slow loading of pages and reports, which I do not like the speed of usage.

Justin from Church of the Highlands

A winner every day!

We had been searching for a project management/productivity tool for our team for a long time. We had demoed or tried many options, but none were a clear-cut winner until we found Monday. It's made a dramatic difference in all that we are doing, and our team couldn't be happier!

Pros

This has become a "Swiss Army Knife" tool for us. Because of the wide variety of functions, it has replaced several different platforms, allowing us to integrate multiple different tools into one overall ecosphere. Its project documents are easy to create and are very flexible to modify, whether we want to create a project budget spreadsheet or ingest third-party data that can get reflected in graphs. It's a multi-purpose software that has become invaluable!

Cons

I wish that every system user didn't have default access to every available board unless those boards were made private and invite-only. Perhaps there's a way to assign users to "work groups" that allow them default access to a certain level of projects/boards, but require invites to view others outside that work group. It does create an inefficiency for us that literally anyone in the organization can view and modify any board that isn't locked. But it's sometimes not feasible to create everything locked and then have to issue 100 invites. That doesn't scale over and over.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday was simply more scalable for us and easier to use. It also was able to replace multiple other existing platforms so that our tools/projects were all under the same umbrella.

Derrick from Beltway Companies

Stop the endless email chains and get organized!

Pros

Managing multiple teams is no easy feat! Especially if you have select team members working remotely. I had learned of Monday.com at a conference and it was the best decision I have made this last year! I love the fact that each team/department has their own board. In that board, I can quickly see progress that has been made on the project, add/edit files (use Google Docs), make comments, and share updates. All of which eliminates the need for lengthy email chains that often miss out on key updates. The other thing that I love about Monday.com is that it shows your team their collective, and individual progress! So if you have a team member that is lacking or behind it shows "pending" or "waiting for update" making it that much easier to see who is accountable for the status. Lastly, the boards also show the volume of work your team completes making it very easy to print off reports for the exec time when it comes time to reviews/bonuses.

Cons

There are not any cons at the moment - rarely, if ever, is there an app that does not have cons! But they continue to release updates, new features, and improved flex-ability. One feature that would be great is how much each individual "influenced" the project by weighing total updates etc. to show who is more engaged in managing the project.

Response from monday

Replied April 2020

Hey Derrick! Wow, thank you for this rave review. We love to hear how happy you are with the product and how well it's working for your team. Just a suggestion, if you're looking to see how much someone contributed to a Project, have you tried using our "workload" board view or dashboard widget? This will give you a visual representation of how either how many tasks someone has done or how much time they have spent (if you're tracking that!) For help setting this up, feel free to shoot us an email at support@monday.com!

A More-Intense Version Of Trello

As a department head, Monday helped me take care of my work and those under me but also allowed myself to easily view the work and time accomplished by my team. A great tool for those that oversee productivity.

Pros

Like the title states, Monday is a more adult-version of Trello. Tasks are quickly created in a list/timeline type view (your choices). At my company, each department had their own "board" set up with various columns specific to their duties. For my team in content, we had team member names, due dates, site to be published on, status of task, URL of said published link, and, of course, the dreaded time tracking. Individuals, teams, and departments are easily visible and accounted for with the powerful Monday software.

Cons

Time tracking, love it or hate it, is still a manual job. If you forget to start or end a task, the timer will never start keeping track of time or continuously keep running. Fixing time inputs can be difficult. With this, as this is an issue with the click function of their UI... if you click a button/label/element in one way, one menu will pop up but if you click ever-so-slightly differently, then an editing option will appear over the selected UI element... in other words, click expectations can be intuitive or troubling.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

More powerful tools and time tracking.

Marianna from Tensar International

Industry: Civil Engineering

monday.com and never go back

Juggling a multitude various tasks and projects with a mostly remote team can be hard enough. Learning a new software, especially a project management software shouldn't be difficult as well. This system, in my opinion, is the absolute cleanest and easiest-to-use project management platform on the market. Deceptively simple in design, this platform offers a robust (and fun) way to track all of your individual and team projects. This platform requires minimal hands-on time for set up and templates are easy enough to customize for special needs.

Pros

The clean design is my absolute favorite thing about this platform. Badly designed project management platforms just create noise around data. Onboarding teammates is incredibly fast since the interface is so intuitive, which has lead to higher adoption.

Cons

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I wish more people in my organization were on this as opposed to Trello or Jira.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

The price and overall design were infinitely better than all other options. It wasn't really a contest.

Versatile project and task management for anything

Pros

Have tried a lot of software, nothing comes close to the versatility of this software. Can be slightly higher cost than alternatives but is a great replacement for excel, databases and a project manager. Webforms can also be used to collect info. Swinging between project, gant, maps is easy.

Cons

The chat/mention system is probably a bit more confusing than other systems. However, I wish that i had found this solution earlier, we have across multiple project management providers as haven't found the right solution.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Better features, can track costs etc in columns

Jeni from Jamf

Great tool for project management

All-in-all, it does what I need it to do. It keeps track of my tasks, allows me to assign projects/tasks to other people and stay up to date on the progress of those items. My other colleagues use it for more in-depth reasons, and from what I can tell, they really like the software.

Pros

Monday.com allows me to keep track of all of the tasks associated with a project. I'm a list maker, so this speaks to my heart. Being able to see what needs to be done, and crossing them off the virtual list when they're complete ensures things don't get missed. This is especially helpful when working across teams AND across departments.

Cons

It was a bit tricky to learn at first. And I still don't know how to do some things within the program. In the past I used Basecamp, which I found to be more intuitive than Monday.com. But, from what I can tell, Monday has a richer feature set, which allows for more customization. So if that's what someone wants, that's a definite pro.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

I believe leaders on the Marketing team wanted the option for more customization. I was not involved in this decision.

Jasmine from Mastercard

Cannot Remember Life Without Monday.com

Before, our team was working almost entirely through extremely long emails, but now we use Monday.com for everything, from project planning & management to internal team goal-setting and tracking to process documentation. I really can't remember what it was like without the magnitude of boards my team now has.

Pros

Monday.com excels at what it is most important for - task tracking and project management. The user interface is very smooth and highly customizable to get to everything I need, whether is is tracking a big project for months or helping me keep my small tasks straight throughout the week. They put in a bunch of nice touches, like an animation that changes when you mark something as done, which sometimes changes by season. It makes me even happier to mark a task as done!

Cons

We upload a lot of files to Monday.com as our primary way to collaborate on files, but there is no versioning, so we end up with a lot of attachments in each task, which easily gets confusing. In addition, timeline views and Gantt charts, you often have to get creative with the way you use filters and settings since options are limited, but Monday.com's customizability can be a blessing and a curse in that regard. You can pretty much always get to the view of what you want, but it may take a bit of time to figure it out. The only other thing is the mobile app iOS version works in a pinch, but still has a lot of functionalities missing.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

We have an organization-wide license, so our department had no choice, but still have no regrets!

Adam from CM Design

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Collaborative spreadsheets with many time saving and useful features

Monday has allowed us to streamline our processes and enables me to see at a glance what projects we have on, where our projects are and what projects are falling behind on timescales etc. As an architectural company we take every client/ job through a complicated process and need to keep track of multiple different 3rd parties (Council, Engineers etc) and multiple different processs (survey, planning, building regs etc). Monday allows us to do this with ease and with the posts and check boxes it allows me to understand where 100’s of projects are whenever I need.

Pros

Simple to use. Very visual orientated - looks good and is easy to understand. Can be tailored to any business model/process. New features are being released all the time. Very engaged company that are listening to their clients and happy to help. Speeds up workflow and allows much greater management of projects, clients, staff and time. Great for to do lists and collaborative working.

Cons

Many superfluous features for our business that are pushed frequently (though I appreciate other business would appreciate them). Would work great if it could collaborate/access online services like Dropbox/GDrive for file management etc. Bit of an odd name - “can you make sure you update Monday” sounds odd. I actually preferred the old name “Dapulse” as we internaly just called it Pulse (which I think fits best as the software allows me to keep my fingers on the pulse of all my projects!)

Amazing Project Management Tool

Just a solid program that has a host of great features. I'm also a big fan of their webinars that show features like automation (that one was a game changer for me).

Pros

Love, love, love Monday.com software. It makes inter-departmental projects so much easier to manage. In addition, the automations and integrations it has is really a game changer for efficiency and notifications. Big fan of the forms tool as well to get requestors/clients to do the heavy lifting by filling in the tasks.

Cons

There really isn't much to dislike about this platform. It really is a great software for managing projects, primarily if you work in marketing where you collaborate with content, creative, and promotions.

Response from monday

Replied May 2020

Thank you for leaving this review! We love, love, love to hear you're positive thoughts! We love to hear that you're getting good use of monday.com forms! If there's ever anything we can do, please reach out.

Bethany from CCBS

Monday.com is a MUST for organization!

I would still be using Excel sheets to keep track of our admissions process if I had not found this program. I can't imagine not having it. It has truly allowed us to do multiple tasks at once and keep our team on track. I can't recommend this enough. It is super easy to use and the color coded boxes and ability to drag/drop make it a breeze!

Pros

I use this daily to keep track of how students progress through our application process. Our SIS doesn't allow for the functionality of what Monday.com can do. I was looking at other products and they didn't have what we needed or seemed confusing to use. I saw an ad for Monday.com and knew it was exactly what we were looking for as a team!

Cons

Honestly, there isn't anything I don't like about using it.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

I was looking for a product that would have more functions without having to put in multiple formulas.

Jayme from MarketVixen

The Best Project Management Software

Overall, Monday has become one of my favorite programs. I love the functionality, integrations, automation, and ease of use it offers. Everyone I show it to catches on quickly and learns to love what it does. My clients love it and have often purchased it for their own businesses.

Pros

Monday.com is by far the easiest and best project management software I have come across. It is easy to use and streamlined. I love the functionality and different options it has to manage business flows and projects. Monday allows my company to work independently and together with their automation and comprehensive project tracking. I recommend it highly.

Cons

Monday is a few years old at this point, but still has the occasional bug or messy function. They are few and far between but I do sometimes find myself wishing a feature was more streamlined. On a positive note though, they do take feedback very seriously and work to make things better all the time.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

I don't find zoho to be intuitive to me. The team I was working with loved it, but honestly I found it over complicated and tedious to put tasks in & thus found that the team avoided using it.

Jeanne from Avondale Electric

Organized

I use Monday daily as do my co-workers. It is a great way to transmit information and store it in one place and when you need to look something up you are not searching emails. Things are neatly sorted and easily accessible. It is user friendly and even the receptionist can look at the schedule and let a client know where we are at with a project.

Pros

This software keeps you organized and on top of due dates. It sends reminder emails and allows you to sort and classify with ease. It is customizable to accommodate the needs of your company - for us we use it to track jobs, bid dates, job information, requests for quotes, schedules, RFI requests, addendums, etc. It is useful for the PM, the field and the estimator and convenient for the accounting department. Allows you to track trends and hit rates as well

Cons

Only the administrator has the ability to make changes and manage users, which can take some time if you have a busy admin.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

The owner made the switch due to ease financial costs as well as his ease to change things without having to go through the company representative for updates, changes, etc.

Alex from Esper Creations, LLC

Top-Tier Project Management with Minor Customization Flaws

Overall, this platform is incredible if you are not looking to extend its provided feature-set. This is rarely a problem for most users since it already provides a massive amount of features, but it seems as though they are relying on providing the average user with everything they need while leaving the developers empty-handed when looking to extend the feature-set.

Pros

The most valuable part of this software, in my opinion, is the massive amount of flexibility in project board layout and structure. Monday takes away all the major restrictions of other project management software and gives you the flexibility you need to structure your workflows to your liking. This flexibility allowed our firm to bring all project management, lead management, and client management into a single platform.

Cons

One issue that I had with this software was the lack of flexibility with the API. As a developer, I am always looking to automate my workflow as much as possible, but I ran into many barriers when trying to implement the API into my custom software. This was a pain and eventually I stopped attempting to work around the lack of features I needed.

Zachary from Life Safety Services

Industry: Facilities Services

We finally know what we are doing!

We have finally moved away from traditional meeting and calendar invites that remind us to complete a task. It was so complicated before Monday.com. But now, we know what our new requests are, what the status is for that request, and who is assigned to said request. No more guessing or confusion.

Pros

Monday.com has helped us log, categorize, and time each of our tasks and projects. The managers are able to have a high-level view of how progress is going, while the team can see the daily details of each and every task. The layout is fun, colorful, and most importantly clean.

Cons

I don't have many negatives about the software. I will say that it can be really easy to accidentally "upgrade" your account to the next level. Before you click "accept" make sure that you know exactly what you are accepting. Otherwise, the software works and functions exactly as promised.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Wrike was not as clean or colorful as Monday.com. We needed a project management tool that people WANTED to use. It is so satisfying to change the status to "Done" for a task; it's almost addicting!

Zane from ZaneBaker.com

I can't even imagine how my life would be without Monday.com

I use this software daily. It's so easy to set-up and very user-friendly. I turned all my friends to customers of the app. I love the customer support, literally, they respond within minutes. I messaged them on Black Friday and I got a response in 10 minutes. That's EPIC!

Pros

Time Tracking and Team Collaborations are my top used functions. I love being able to see where I am at with my work and how my team is doing too.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with Pomodoro. I use my PC to remind me to take breaks every 45 mins.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Easy of use was a biggy! Pricing is AMAZING!

Toggle didn't integrate with Shift.com

Fidelis from fidexwebs

monday.com 2021 review

My overall experience is awesome. Never had such great experience and user interface before. It is rich and educating even when you don't know how to start managing your project.

Pros

Monday.com is a very great and robust platform for managing your project. I use monday.com to manage my business projects and tasks from start to finish. The workspace template feature is amazing in the sense that I can easily get an already made interface with no hassle of creating such an interface from scratch. They have both a free and paid plan that allows me to test their product before upgrading. Their collaboration features are second to none and can easily integrate with other collaboration software such as slack. Monday.com platform is very easy to sign up and use using their tour features. They make it easy to automate your task status and timing. Monday.com allows me and my team to work on our client projects that are trackable.

Cons

I think adding a feature that will enable me to add an image when adding a new task will be appreciated. Some of our customers love to see visible images for proper illustration. Monday.com has fewer cons since they are constantly improving the platform.

Diego from Fundecon

Very Basic System

Support is responsive via email. Expect them to ask you redundant questions and ask for screenshots even though you already provided them in previous emails. We had 2 issues that have no solution that to us are very basic features. See section "Cons"

Pros

The system does help our management and sales team organize the database of prospective students. It does provide a better option than having nothing.

Cons

System is extremely basic. It provides basic formulas and very basic features. For examples: 1) We need to have a list (dropdown or similar) where we choose a career and the system shall pull a price into another column (Total Cost). Dropdown feature is only a single column and it does not allow for this capability. "IF" function/Formula is very basic and on it would be extremely long for 250 career options with multiple universities. 2) We need to have a column call "Total Cost" - done, ok. We need the system to have another column where we can place a number for an amount ("Payment") received by a student. We created a dropdown column that allows you to enter multiple numbers but the "SUM" function/formula does not add all the values entered in the Dropdown column. It only picks up the first value. It is therefore very difficult and manual to calculate commissions for our sales people. 3) System does not allow to relate a record in one board ("STUDENTS") to records in another board "PAYMENTS" to create a one-to-many relationship. It is just a flat list. No crossing of information.

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Easy to use and implementation

Deborah from Deborah Rojas Architecture & Planning LLC

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Keeps Project Management Manageable

Overall we have been thrilled with monday.com. This was our third management software and we are extremely happy with the features provided as well as the customer service. They are very quick to respond and take into consideration new features.

Pros

Monday.com allows you to set up board templates that we use when we have a new project. This cuts down on project setup time significantly.

Cons

This product is on the pricier side. There is no free version so it is definitely a commitment for the software.

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

We made the switch because Trello didn't have as many features as Monday.com

Akhilesh from HT Media Ltd

Industry: Newspapers

Very effective Project management tool

Pros

The best part about this application is its graphical UI. We can make and alter venture subtle elements and plans by means of our versatile/tablets instead of utilizing through work area PC and the progressions are refreshed rapidly. We can download the application and even utilize it disconnected, in circumstances of downtimes this is simply cool! We can make shading coding for various assignments and customize the look and feel of the dashboards as indicated by your desire. Despite the fact that there are bugs experienced on occasion, they are settled absent much slack. Also, about their client benefit, they are only magnificent in responsiveness. The plan for the day encourages us to rebuild the work processes as indicated by our necessities.

Cons

As we increment the quantity of individuals, limit, and utilize, we found that the product is getting slower. Bringing in highlights, particularly in mass needs greater change. Relegating subtasks to numerous individuals is a significant grim assignment. The cost rockets as we increment the quantity of clients, and this gets too high in expense in contrast with an undertaking administration apparatus.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 2,298 reviews