• Pros

• "Super Easy to use and simple. I love the flow of the app and that you don’t have to search hard to find things."

• "The app is great. The interface is simple and intuitive. The ability to communicate with employees within a work order is fantastic."

• "Easy to use and easy to keep up with. I love that I can easily figure out what my locations need! I don't know if we could be as effective without the Upkeep tool and app! "

• Cons

• "Occasionally it has crashed but Customer Support have been helpful"

• "The learning curve on the setup is a bit steep, but their support is pretty good."

• "The only downside I found with Upkeep is the Work Orders PDFs. Fields are customizable, however graphics are not. "

Browse UpKeep Reviews

Dirk from KO Storage

Crucial Team Management

This creates the foundation for extensive maintenance records, historical tracking of problems, inventory, and more. It allows you to monitor your entire portfolio on a macro and micro level.

Pros

Functionality. This cloud-based task manager functions at the level that works for you. Whether you're assigning basic tasks at a complex you own and manage or inspecting individually tagged pieces of hardware this is essential. The accountability from a required signature showing this task has been done is reassuring. Should there be a hang-up or question UpKeep's customer service is there to help you through it.

Cons

The initial challenge is determining the depth at which to utilize this software most effectively. Whenever an organization chooses to go with a task manager, it is only effective as the degree to which your staff buys into it.

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

The tailored approach to real estate.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied September 2019

Hi Dirk, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for UpKeep! We're so happy to hear that UpKeep is serving your team for tasks and projects big & small. The fact that the signature feature has provided a layer of accountability for your team is amazing! We're glad that the ability to historically track your work at a micro and macro level is helping you take the team to the next level. If you ever do need assistance in developing your maintenance program using UpKeep, feel free to reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager. Our team will follow up with you to connect your team to this dedicated resource. Thank you again for leaving us a great review. We really do take and appreciate your feedback seriously!

Jonathan from Vision Care of Maine

Best overall usability

Overall, this is the best CMMS we have used. I did sample the top 10 for a year before deciding and upKeep was the best because of easy of use in the field. This software saves time by reducing paperwork and admin tasks.

Pros

I sampled many different CMMS programs and upKeep was the only software that made the cut. This software is actually usable in the field.

Cons

There are a few additional features I would like to see. I would like to be able to set exact permissions per user. the amount of administrative data available to Limited Technician renders some functionality not usable. Not everyone needs a list of all vendors and customers. There needs be a permissions checkbox to limit some access and functionality per user. Depending on how this software is used, it could cause an issue. would you want everyone in your company to have a list of our all your customers and vendors? for this reason. We avoid using some features and have not upgraded to the business package.

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

Usability in the field. Great intuitive interface in browser and app.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied April 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team track work orders! Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/ Thanks again!

Keith from CSP

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great tool for small or large businesses

My experience with Upkeep so far has been great! Simple to use and navigate. Its defiantly helping me to stay on top of all my equipment and parts. I'm looking forward to the long term benefits of using UpKeep.

Pros

I like the ability to keep track of all of my equipment and the parts associated with it. Being able to keep track of inventory, usage has been very helpful to stay on top of it and stay organized! no more guessing when and no more paperwork!

Cons

I would like a bit more details to be shown once the work order is complete. What is the purpose of the work order, a quick glance.I have a lot of equipment to keep track of and more to come. i want to see at any moment whats coming up and the purpose. under assets i wold like to see Serial number as well as keeping Model. we have different models and each has its own serial number.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied April 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team keep track of inventory. Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. I've shared yours with our product manager. Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/ Thanks again!

Jamie from Yew Dell Gardens

A very strong start, but a long way to go yet.

We all like it, but the glitches are too slow at being corrected. I really don't want to switch companies but it has come up recently. I like working with the support team, they always seem very willing to help. Unfortunately the solutions they provide are hardly ever agreeable with me. I think that is usually no fault of theirs, but rather that we keep reaching the end of the program's capabilities. That is frustrating for me.

Pros

I really love the layout and the ease of use. I also appreciate the diverse application to many different uses. The fact that you can access it from a phone or a computer is amazing. Very convenient that way.

Cons

RECURRING WORK ORDERS! There are so many glitches when you start making work orders recur. I've tried my best to provide feedback on this because it is really starting to be a deal breaker but the problems continue. 1) duplicates pop up constantly and they don't go away easily. 2) The scheduling options for recurring work orders is totally bad. Model it after Google Calendar first, then add options to make it more detailed. The fact that you can't schedule seasonal tasks without some silly back-end procedure to duplicate the work orders every year is highly frustrating. 3) Gonna need a little more flexibility in the different categories of user. My techs need to be able to create their own work orders without being a complete access administrator. There should be something in between. I trust my guys and they know their jobs, I don't need to make all their work orders for them. 4) I'd like to see some improvement in the template modules. I've not been able to benefit from them realistically even though I've tried. When you go to add them into a work order it just never seems to make much sense.

Ryan from Community Forward SF

Industry: Facilities Services

Its a Keeper as long as you are keeping UP on it.

Very positive experience so far. They have answered all my questions sufficiently and in a very timely manner. Our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fantastic, she is great at explaining things to people of all technical levels. We can see this software allowing to move forward quickly and put together our S.O.P's with minimal disruption during crucial times when we bring in new employees.

Pros

The Customization of the software is quite extensive. Has an honest to goodness workflow that is concise and easy to follow. Best have this system completely laid out and ready to roll prior to rolling it out within your facility that way you can utilize the software's capabilities to its vast potential. The tracking for the work orders is super convenient and thorough and allows for reporting to be super easy and helps track problem areas or where money should be spent.

Cons

I feel that it pigeonholes your ability to use various systems and has no overlap with other systems that could potentially be helpful. does not offer a scheduling option to allow for access to say apartments where 24-hour notice is necessary. Having the ability to link to a calendar or a calendar within upkeep to organize my day project by the project is what is needed badly

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

My boss was already familiar with this platform

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied April 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team maintain your facility and track work orders! Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. I've shared yours with our product manager. Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/ Thanks again!

Ryan from Brew Dr Kombucha

A great start!

My experience over the first month with UpKeep has been very positive. The team in California have been checking in to provide support and they've sent us a ton of QR labels for our assets and stock room. I have worked with five different CMMSs over the past several years and have been responsible for two implementations. This has been the smoothest and easiest one so far... configuration has been easy and it's been warmly welcomed by my team and the organization as a whole.

Pros

The ease of use and functionality check all of the boxes I was looking for. I get updates on my phone, can track work, and share what we're doing throughout our organization in a way that is simple to understand. The cost and very low barrier to entry has been a huge plus as well.

Cons

There have been little quirks with the system that have taken a little getting used to. Updating PMs or creating a PO, for example, can be difficult when you click off the screen to update a piece of that (check list, asset, or part) and then the whole thing that was being worked on is lost. Having discreet location differences for assets and stock rooms would be nice, too.

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

Low cost, low barrier to entry, and the ease of hitting the ground running (fast) is why we've gone with, and are going to continue with, UpKeep.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied April 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We all LOVE your dinks! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team manage your assets and facility! Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. I've shared yours with our product manager. Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/ Thanks again!

Paul from Saturn Tool & Die

Very User Friendly

UpKeep is helping us to formally document what maintenance we have been doing all along. it also allows everyone to see what is happening and when, which assists in scheduling. Proper documentation of maintenance is becoming a necessity to maintain our current customers and attract new business. In setting up our system, it also provided an opportunity to exam our current practices and make some improvements.

Pros

We are using UpKeep for our maintenance needs throughout the facility. I made an outline to help me plan how I wanted things to work and it was easy to tailor the system to all of our needs. I found the meters particularly useful. There is plenty of videos online available for those of us who learn visually. (like me)

Cons

To date we haven't really found a downside to the software. Like most new programs there is a period of adjustment, but it was very brief.

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

UpKeep seemed to be the most cost effective, user friendly method to achieve our goals.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied April 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team maintain your facility. Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. I've shared yours with our product manager. Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/ Thanks again!

Brian from Grand Living at Indian Creek

Industry: Facilities Services

Intuitive software that is easy to setup and use daily

Wonderful and knowledgeable sales team

Pros

• Work request portal and app design- easy to use and very precise • All staff can input requests and can easily check progress by viewing work order • Front desk can make appointments and have real time info when inquiries are made • Technicians see work request creation in real time. • Increased productivity • Work orders priorities flagged to ensure quick response times • Central hub to manage all info to improve organization • Ability to generate work requests via app • Inventory tracking and resident billing • Asset management • Reports

Cons

• No notification that invoices need to be processed

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

Sales team willingness to trial the software along with ease of setup and mobile use

Steve from Kanuga Conferences Inc

Upkeep is a great solution!

Our Maintenance team has a increased productivity workflow as a result of Upkeep

Pros

Ease of use, end users have no issues 99% of the time.

Cons

Maybe add comments section for assignee to comment on work order once completed

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

Simplicity, price, ease of use. UI is easy to decipher for our Maint dept.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied April 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team. Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. I've shared yours with our product manager. Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/ Thanks again!

Mason from TOC

Industry: Oil & Energy

Best in Class

The software is fantastic, trying to make it work with a reasonable number of licenses has been a challenge, but nothing that cant be handled through the API.

Pros

Clean, modern, intuitive interface both on mobile and web. Full functioning API

Cons

the price per user model can get really steep really fast.

Clean, modern, intuitive interface both on mobile and web. Full functioning API

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied April 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team manage work orders. Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. I've shared yours with our product manager. Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/ Thanks again!

Paul from Pace Processing

Upkeep can change your whole maintenance program

It's as good at the information provided, which is made better because once it's in there, its accessible to anyone and over time, can provide information

Pros

Information, details, knowing what was done on a machine last time, it means that you don't necessarily have to do the same job twice. If a problem comes back and was misdiagnosed last time you can review what was done and see if you can find where the actual issue is. Locations, parts, assets, you can put them all into this software and down to the bolt you can provide details on any of them.

Cons

The UI needs work, especially when moving parts around or finding assets in a location. Having a naming standard helps a lot. If you know that an item belongs at a specific site, having a clear site name along with what it is makes a difference.

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

It's a focused piece of software that does what it is designed to do very well. There are some options that had a better UI, but ultimately, the ability to set things up for preventative maintenance, the ability to input information quickly and the customization abilities set upkeep a step or two above its closest competitors, although you wouldn't be wrong to try them too, because there's things to like about them as well. Ultimately, upkeep is best when focused on it's target, which is maintenance. There are ways to customize things for other workers too, which can make the usefulness even better.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied November 2019

Hi Paul! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for all of your feedback! We are so happy to hear UpKeep is providing value to you and your team and helping to improve your maintenance program. Your feedback regarding the UI of the Parts page is valuable and we will make sure to bring it to the attention of our Product team. Thank you again for taking the time to submit your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve the app and make our customer's workflows as seamless as possible. Have a great day!

Liam from San Luis Obispo Country Club

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great for our medium sized business!

Overall UpKeep is a great piece of software that continues to improve with regular feature updates. I would recommend it to anyone managing a medium to large sized business facility or multiple properties.

Pros

UpKeep is a great service for managing work orders, tracking assets and scheduling your teams time. The request portal and phone app make it easy for our managers to submit maintenance requests and for our maintenance team to prioritize and respond in a timely fashion. The asset system is great for tracking parts and preventative and reactive maintenance that has been performed on individual items such as HVAC units. The Ability to upload pictures and other files such as repair manuals, to work orders and assets is also a huge plus. All around UpKeep is a great piece of software that I would recommend to anyone with a medium to large size business or anyone managing multiple properties.

Cons

UpKeep offers the ability to generate PDF invoices to submit to clients however there is no way to save or return to a generated invoice within the software; once the invoice is exported as PDF and you close the window you can no longer return. I would love to see an invoicing feature that is more similar to the work order system. As a country club we not only track our internal maintenance, but maintenance performed on members golf carts and other items. The ability to generate invoices more fluidly would be much better than having to utilize an integration. I'm also disappointed that the ability to track additional costs related to a work order are only offered in the business plus plan, rather than the professional or starter plans. There are many times where I want to add an individual expense with a description attached to it, without having to input it in the parts and inventory section.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied June 2019

Hi Liam, I'm so glad you're finding UpKeep both easy to use and valuable to your business! Additionally, we appreciate your detailed feedback in features you would like to see and how they would benefit you. Please know that we take all this feedback to heart and continue to work on releasing new features that will support you and your team!

simon from R.E.S

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Using upkeep for solar farm maintenance reporting.

Upkeep has helped hugely in showing clients what we actually do and giving them real times as to how long process may take. Before a list of times and costs were all clients received as to now a full report which shows the lengths taken to complete the tasks .

Pros

The software is very easy to use on many different formats. Being able to report in real time is very helpful in the field and reports can be generated very easy for instant use. The end reports are very professional and and look the part. Photos added to reports are a good for clients to be able to see the works carried out and being able to add many photos to as many different topics i may need is great.

Cons

The application needs to have either 3g, 4g or wifi for real time this is great in areas with these capabilities but most solar farms in the middle of no where meaning i need to take photos and write my reports after i have done my job and returned to an area with wifi etc. Also only being able to upload 1 photo at a time makes the process drawn out as you have to keep going back to the report and then finding the photo you need...... There have also been instances when working in areas with 4g etc that reports that have been worked on have lost all info meaning they have to been done again.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied June 2019

Hi Simon, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so excited that UpKeep has improved your ability to show all the hard work that you and your team are doing!!! Our mission is to empower you all in exactly that way to help you to get recognition for the work that might otherwise go unnoticed. In terms of the app needing 3G, 4G, or WiFi, the reason for this is to be able to send and receive updates in real time, especially in cases where team members may be spread across different locations. Providing more offline services may be something we can do in the future, but we hope it's not too much of an inconvenience at the time!

Steven from Hallmark Care Homes

Using this software, our company has increased workflow radically

Pros

The first point is the ability to categorize work orders, we have been able to pin point the major issues and delivery fast and effective solutions to our care homes. Tracking the progress and being able to update the work order and receive this valuable information direct to a mobile device, whether it be a line of text or a picture. I have noticed that the UpKeep scheduler is now up and running, this is going to save me a lot of time, currently I am taking the jobs and distributing these to the team via a excel spreadsheet, really looking forward to this addition to an already complete package. The overdue work orders are also a great plus for our company, it shows where we are failing and possible target training to an individual who is struggling. The main plus is having the data to analyse on a month by month basis. It show how well the performance of the team and individuals are coping with the work load, what home uses our Regional teams service the most and what areas of expertise are mainly required, again perfect for targeting training to the maintenance operative in the home. We have also used this system to compare our response time to a request, labour cost all against using out side contractors, this itself has ben an eye opener and has saved us.

Cons

The updates are only available for the users and not the requestors, this is a big issue for us as we are constantly asked 'What's happening' by the general managers of the homes. If there was a way that when the regional team assigned to the task could share the update, ie waiting for parts, called away etc..

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied June 2019

Hi Steven, Thank you for your review! It sounds like the reporting features have been especially great for you! Thank you as well for your feedback on how some features - or lack thereof - are affecting you and your team in real time. We're dedicated to constant improvement and learning from situations like these!

Jeff from CCBF

UpKeep Application Review

Pros

The iPhone application is the best so I can easily update and or log in new work orders as I see them without having to use a web browser or a computer.

Cons

I wish the recurring events would not show up until they are due so i don't have to weed through them to see the current stuff. this is probably a view filter of some sort but I haven't figured that out yet.

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

The iPhone application and price

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied September 2019

Hi Jeff! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Our strength is offering mobility so that you can take and process work wherever you go so we're so happy to hear that you love using the mobile application! I'm sorry to hear that managing recurring work orders has proven a bit more challenging to manage. One cool trick that you or whoever is setting up Work Orders can do to cut down on future work orders down the line is using the "Schedule Based on Completion" toggle option when setting up recurring work! This is an awesome tool to ensure that the next work order will show up only when the first work order is complete! Check out the instructions here: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/help-learning/work-orders/how-to-create-and-manage-preventative-maintenance-repeating-work-orders/ Again, thanks for leaving us a fantastic review! We really take and appreciate all feedback seriously.

Gary from MORryde International

Industry: Machinery

UpKeep for a Multiple Facility Manufacturer

This the first full CMMS our organization has ever used. UpKeep was chosen after trying a number of CMMS systems against some basic goals. UpKeep is competent, easy to implement, easy to use and has the best Customer Service team

Pros

The customer service is the best! Fast and competent replies to issues and feature requests. Ease of use for everybody. Setup and maintaining the system was intensive since we have over 1000 assets spread out over 6 locations and 13 buildings and UpKeep is fast, easy and simple build the database with. The template uploads helped get us going and the inline editing was a great addition.

Cons

The "View Only" account is a free account. Since we have nearly 50 supervisors and leads, this free account could be the answer for communication and information. They can see open work orders so that they don't double a request. They can see the Preventive Maintenance calendar to plan their production around servicing of the machines. They can see the performance of the maintenance team in their departments. They can do reports. They can see everything. The problem is if one of these "View Only" users submits a work request, they cannot comment on the work order. Commenting on ones work order is only allowed on the free "Requester" account or the paid accounts. At first this wasn't much of a deterrent but having to call or send email to maintenance after submitting a request into UpKeep just to make a comment is tedious when the comment section is already in a work order. It is even worse on mobile because it will let a person type a comment only to pop up a flag saying this is not allowed when pressing "Send". There have been a few frustrated users at this point. I continue hope that the UpKeep team will resolve this and have a communication system that is the best!

Alexander from Casa Nela

UpKeep: A Fantastic Tool for Maintenance

Overall, UpKeep was incredibly valuable to my teams, which were dispersed across several locales. It helped keep my maintenance team much more organized than they would have been without it. I highly recommend it.

Pros

UpKeep is an excellent tool to help you keep your maintenance projects organized, prioritized, and clearly communicated, particularly when working across dispersed locations. UpKeep allows you to centralize communication into on central database where you can communicate repairs, maintenance, and regularly scheduled preventative maintenance in once location. You have the capacity to analyze all repairs that have occurred historically, log expenses against those repairs, and make intelligent decisions on whether to repair or replace based on that information. This eliminates the need for phone calls, emails, texts, and every other communication method that can confuse maintenance supervisors. It helps prioritize so that your maintenance team can be most effective. You can also add as much detail into the repair requests to make sure the repair needed is very clear. Plus you can add photos.

Cons

Like most tools, the ramp up and learning stages take a bit of time. If you want to use the tool to its fullest, you'll need to manually input significant amounts of data and have access to historical data on expenses, SKUs, etc. A second challenge is that your maintenance team may feel as if they are pulled away from actual repair work in order to perform the administrative work needed to maintain the tool.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied June 2019

Hi Alexander, Thanks for the review! I completely understand the learning curve can be frustrating when learning a new software. However, I am confident that if you compare it to other apps in the CMMS space, you'll find it fairly intuitive. Also, we have loads of video tutorials on our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ewS5K1zt6TOpZBfXx8Yfw/featured) and an amazing customer support team that's available for you if you need more support! Don't hesitate to reach out at https://www.onupkeep.com/support.

Dave from Woodfield Country Club

Excellent CMMS for Facility Managers

It has been great using UpKeep. Our rep did a great job setting me up and getting my technicians trained has been easy as well - and that speaks the simplicity of the application. All my technicians have Galaxy Tab A 7" tablets which they use with the UpKeep app. They're able to receive work orders while in the field, see all info needed to complete the task and close it out from there. Very efficient and effective. No complaints for the team at UpKeep, they really seem like they care about their product and customers.

Pros

The way it looks. The way it works. Simple, familiar design. Easy to learn and use the interface. A lot about making an application work efficiently and smoothly, is a familiar or simple to use interface, which this meets x 10. Great tools to utilize; from work order requests, to repetitive work, to inputting assets and added users. The dashboard is a great tool to monitor who inputs the most work, or closes the most, to what locations or categories are being worked on the most - and thats all linked with your assets to manage life-cycle of equipment. The support team is very helpful as well. I've had simple questions here and there, and "chatting" on the desktop site yielded very quick responses within minutes of asking. Love the way I can create my own criteria for Assets, ex; Model #, Serial #, Lifespan, Install Date #. This allows my team to custom build the system to work for our facilities needs.

Cons

Some things still need to be thought out a bit more. A few examples: -Consistency: between the Android app and the Apple app, both are not identical and work a little differently. For instance, the camera interface and drawing options are a lot more extensive on the iPhone. As well terminology doesn't stay consistent, even with the desktop version in an internet browser; "Dashboard" on the app is "Reporting" on the desktop, and within a work order, there are "Details" and "Update" pages on the app, but on the desktop site they're "Details" and "Activity" - but yet they're the same functions. Someone wouldn't understand this until they've used it of course.

Flint from Henderson Stamping Inc.

Upkeep, the easy CMMS!

Overall it has been a positive experience and everyone has been very helpful.

Pros

Ease of use, upkeep stays up to date, quick to implement changes. heavy focus on mobile app.

Cons

While I like that they are quick to implement changes they recently removed a feature that allows mobile users to see work history on a scanned asset. This method of viewing completed work orders is crucial to our team members so they can learn from the whole team. Also, it’s fairly expensive and there is no good way to create/print asset tags from the software.

Simplicity/user interface.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied April 2020

Pat from Pulseworks LLC

Great CMMS program, with excellent support with quick turnaround.

Upkeep is an upcoming and better with cloud-based maintenance management system. We have been with them for couple of years now and have seen the program emerge and provide better ROI for our organization. It is excellent product for multi facility and has best API integrations opportunities.

Pros

The ability to snap a picture at the site and upload it to Preventative Maintenance Schedule is great. Their support and programmers have directly worked with us to enhance and implement features they were missing upon our suggestions. It’s a good company with great people. They also have excellent training videos which help end-user to get started with minimum learning curve.

Cons

The one cons about the program is the pricing structure, which should be more flexible depending on the amount of usage, as some of our site users do not have to use it but we still pay the premium.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied March 2019

Hey Pat. it's awesome that you've been using UpKeep since our early days. And thanks for recognizing our efforts to implement new features based on customer feedback. We think that's the best way to evolve! Regarding your comment about pricing and limited-usage users, I recommend taking a look at our different user types again: https://onupkeep.com/customersupport/help-learning/people-teams/what-are-the-different-user-types-within-upkeep/ There might be some instances where site users don't actually need paid licenses and can benefit just as much from an unpaid license (e.g. view-only user).

Maya from Hub Foundation Co., Inc.

Upkeep is GREAT for our equipment tracking & maintenance. Great value for our company!

Maintenance tracking and work order creation with ease. Logging of parts and assets with alerts when quantities are low. Product is extremely intuitive and easy to use.

Pros

Extremely easy to use, very intuitive! Everyone had a very easy time learning how to use the product and everyone had positive feedback right away. Upkeep immediately helped us get organized without the need for days of training. We bought this after months of research around equipment maintenance and tracking software which was exorbitant. Upkeep promised very similar abilities for a fraction of the price and without having to train our entire staff. Upon implementation, Upkeep immediately enabled us to track machine hours and create work orders for scheduled maintenance. We were able to neatly log all of our equipment and work orders/specs/schematics. Reporting abilities and maintenance cost are built-in options. We began easily logging parts and inventory with alerts when quantities are low. Everyone using Upkeep found it very easy to set up and use. This product has greatly helped our company better track and keep up with our heavy machinery and its recurring maintenance. Customer service has been terrific and we are most pleased with our decision to purchase Upkeep.

Cons

We are a large, mixed fleet company and Upkeep lacks an ability to separate assets and inventory by category. Also the employees on the field who are 'requesters' would like a bit more access to our equipments lists in order to log hour meters with ease.

Robert from Laurelville Mennonite Center

Great For our Small Team

Communication across departments had been a struggle. So Upkeep helps us all be on the same page and know that concerns are addressed right away and not forgotten on some clipboard. Also being able to look back at old requests has helped in creating reports for our board of directors of what we have been doing.

Pros

This software allows our two Maintenance Techs the ability to see what projects and fixes need to happen at a glance. And its a great motivator to get to check items off once they are done. It is really helpful to allow a wide range of team members to post requests from their phone, and the ability to add a picture takes the guess work out of diagnosing the issue. It was cost effective for us with a small team to have two techs on the account, and people from Upkeep were very helpful in getting our account set up.

Cons

There have been a few glitches with the software where it was hard to access the information or I was getting too many notifications, but those usually sorted themselves out quickly. Having to pay for each tech on the account makes it harder with employee turnover and training new ones... Are they going to stick around, or are they tech savey enough. But we have key team members with access and they direct any others. And they product is easy enough to use as long as you just get familiar with it. The tutorials are very helpful.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied March 2019

Hey Robert. Thanks for letting us know about the challenges you face with paying for X amount of technicians and retaining that same amount. You can contact us at any time through the "View Plan" page in UpKeep to add/remove technical licenses.

Jennifer from San Jacinto Storage

A streamline way for you business to keep everone on task and on the same page. Even on mobile.

I am able to view both of my storage properties and know at any time what is going on with unit maintenance, vendor maintenance, scheduling and repairs... I don't have to pick up the phone, or send an email, or wait for a response... It's right there at my fingertips. It is an incredibly useful tool.

Pros

The BIGGEST plus about this software is you don't have to have access to a desktop to use it... You can use it right from your smartphone. It is user friendly AND cost effective. We use it at our storage facility to keep tabs on preventative maintenance, inventory, Emails, photos, scheduling, and for our vendors. Everything is kept in one place, and everyone can have access to it so nobody skips a beat... It also allows you to be able to keep more than one facility at a time so that you can keep on task with all of your properties. I really enjoy using the program.

Cons

It does take a second to configure everything towards the application of your business. This is a streamline software that is general in the sense that it can be used in various applications like restaurants, property management, and construction and what not so you kind of have to set it up to make it work for you... The great thing about that is that you can call customer support anytime you might need help with a step and they be able to help you out. If your familiar with computers or your cell phone this won't be an issue for you. If you are not as comfortable with electronics, it may take a minute for you to become familiar with the program, as with any program.

Eric from Pine Ridge Bible Camp

I would never again not use CMMS

I love using it and it has streamlined our maintenance department.

Pros

I am a task oriented person and UpKeep keeps me on task. It allows me to have peace of mind in that I don’t have to remember all my task for any given day, month or year. It has brought a level of organization to our organization that we desperately needed.

Cons

It can be glitchy at times. But the staff is very helpful and friendly to get it resolved. Most things can be done on the mobile device which I use 95% of the time. However, sometime I have rouse the desktop for certain pieces of data entry.

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

It seemed the most easy to use and I was able to use a free trial. Other customer reviews.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied September 2019

Hi Eric, Thank you so much for taking some time to leave a review for the UpKeep team. We LOVE the fact that you have peace of mind using UpKeep to manage your work and are so happy that your team's workflow has become organize and efficient. That is amazing! I am sorry to hear that the app has proven glitchy. As you mentioned, our technical support team is ready to verify and address and technical issues you might be experiencing. We have even updated our availability to extend more support hours for our customers! Check out our updated hours and contact information here: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/contact-us/ Again, thank you very much for your review. We're happy to hear that this has streamlined your team's hard work. We take and appreciate all your feedback seriously!

Mickey from Henderson Stamping Inc.

Great for out of control maintenance departments!

Our company is very pleased with what the software has accomplished for our maintenance team. It inspires technicians to provide more information to the system because they can easily retrieve historical information when needed.

Pros

Easy to bring technicians onto the system, most technicians are up & using system proficiently in 5 days or less.

Cons

The cost per user is steep for small businesses.

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

It’s user interface is much more user friendly.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied April 2020

James from Ocean Sands Condo Association

UpKeep Review for Condo Association Application

My work experience primarily dealt with using large, enterprise-type systems. I was surprised to find that UpKeep provided features as standard that large systems charged thousands of dollars for. For example, in our association, we can now bring the community of owners into the maintenance effort with work requests accessed from a cell phone or email. This has greatly improved our maintenance effort when it comes to maintenance needs that our typically found by owners. This has greatly improved that morale and attitude the owner population. Also, board members can now keep track of what work is being done and what vendors are following our standards. We have been using UpKeep for about 8 months and quite happy with the results so far. We hope to do even better in the coming year.

Pros

The software is very competitive when it comes to cost. We looked at many software options before deciding on UpKeep. For price and performance, it was the best value out there.

Cons

Developing an asset hierarchy/equipment tree can be cumbersome. When creating a hierarchy, I would like to be able to put my assets in an order that makes sense to me. It is difficult to do this with UpKeep unless you use some trick such as inserting a letter or character in front of the asset. Also, I don't like that a a just-completed PM triggers the immediate creation of the next PM in my backlog. That is, when a quarterly PM is completed, the next scheduled PM immediately appears in my backlog of work. Don't want this to appear until a week or two before, but this is not possible. So, have to work around that.

jordan from Lyft

Best Android based asset management I've used so far

It was a little challenging as a user to convince my bosses to use the app to it's full potential. They wanted to hire data scientists which isn't needed because it can just generate charts and graphs almost instantly on its own. They wanted to simplify data into symptoms instead of tracking repairs and damage which is the actual data we needed for root cause analysis. The app is remarkably elegant I trust in it's ability to record and aggregate data but it's only as good as the data you put into it. I can imagine so many uses for an app like this in almost every business I've worked in, but it's limitation is the users.

Pros

The app is easy to use. Mostly customizable. It has built in data analytics so you can find trends and root cause analysis to present your data almost daily. Depending on how well you set up fields you can be as accurate or focused as your like with your data. I would suggest this to any business large or small that needs to manage assets.

Cons

It can be a challenge on the users end to really iron out what they really need the app to specifically manage, but ultimately it's up to the user to decide what data they want to track. Some example tutorials would be nice showing examples like how a mechanic might use it to manage repair symptoms and repairs or how a business with expensive tools might keep track of safety and maintenance.

Mike from Wayne State University Student Center

Works great for what we need!

Pros

Software is easy to use, and is a great way for our building users to submit requests without a long channel of people having to sign off on something. We get immediate notifications when someone submits something, they get immediate notification when it's been accepted and completed, and we even get reminders when something needs to be completed that hasn't seen any work for a while. Very easy to use and self explanatory for both the users and administrators.

Cons

Not necessarily the software's fault, but sometimes people will submit work requests that are vague on location or their precise needs, so if there are additional prompts that may be able solicit more info that'd be great. Always depends on the user though.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied April 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team manage your facility! Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. I've shared yours with our product manager. Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/ Thanks again!

John from Rehrig Pacific

Industry: Environmental Services

Great User Interface and Customer Support

The best way to describe it is we operate as a team. Specifically want to recognize the customer support staff who helped me.

Pros

What I like most is how intuitive and user friendly the system is.

Cons

There are a few limitations that the system has, such as limited levels of hierarchy, but what is great is that they are receptive to feedback and are making revisions to their system based on customer need.

Value and ease of use.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied September 2019

Hi John, Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to continuing to work with you. I understand your note about limited levels of access, but we believe this allows teams to tailor our product perfectly to how their team operates. I'm glad our customer support team has been so helpful - please feel free to reach out to our customer support team at any time for more help! http://onupkeep.com/customersupport

Ged from WGPS

Perfection

Pros

For my line of business this is simple effective and efficient. The support is second to none. We could not do without UpKeep.

Cons

Nothing. There was nothing we don't like about it.

Simple and effective

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied April 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team! Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application. Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/ Thanks again!

Matthew from Oklahoma Dept of Corrections

UpKeep is the Gold Standard for CMMS Software!

I can almost guarantee a ROI on this product within the first year of implementation. I truly believe it pays for itself with the ability to go green and stop so much paper reports and tracking, as well freeing up admin staff to do other important duties. It is truly amazing! Techs in the field love it just as much as it makes their job so much easier and provides them abilities to provide updates to important tasks in real time.

Pros

Not only is UpKeep easy to use and learn, getting it implemented within my organization has been practically turnkey! UpKeep staff provided an amazing training experience for my organization and we were up and running in no time. Service after the sale has been fantastic! UpKeep is always ready and willing to help us with whatever we have a question about. Our field techs were super quick to pick it up and become masters with managing of work orders. My organization leadership love it too! It's incredibly easy to see our entire organization in one big picture. UpKeep has by and large far exceeded our expectations. We look forward to using UpKeep for many years to come!

Cons

There are really no cons with this amazing software! Anytime there has been some kind of obstacle during implementation and usage, it has already been resolved to our complete satisfaction.

Jon from Family Health Services of Darke County, Inc

Excellent Tool for Small Businesses

No more hand-written work orders, the ability to take pictures and draw on them improves communication with team members to execute the work order, response times are faster, employees can track progress, grouping, sorting, and note taking helps us keep each one moving forward. Excellent tool.

Pros

From my desktop or smartphone, I'm able to communicate easily with my team to quickly address our facility issues. Employees who have an need can stop me in the hall, call me at my desk, or fill out their own request at their convenience. They can check on the status of their work order when they want. It has improved communication and response time, is a breeze to use, and is so cost efficient. We've been using UpKeep for 2 years, field about 40 work orders per month, and highly recommend it to everyone.

Cons

I really can't think of one thing, seriously. It meets all of our needs and when I have a feature request, the team adds it to their list for consideration.

Larry from LioChem, Inc.

Industry: Chemicals

Best Maintenance Software Out There!

Upkeep is extremely easy to train anyone on. The data and real-time communication have allowed us to implement a total predictive maintenance system which meets our IATF 16949 requirements and more.

Pros

Great customized features such data trends and downtime. You can train anyone to use this software in minutes. Great customer service and price!

Cons

Allow non-ERP users to purchase a sub-tier to be able to use some of the Enterprise features.

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

Features, price and customer service/sales.

Alec from Advance Auto Parts Distribution Center

New User

Originally all work orders were recorded on paper, Upkeep eliminated that process. It also provided a more accurate way to track productivity of technicians as well as monitor frequency of maintenance performed on certain lifts.

Pros

Data saved online; removes the need for a local server Easy to use and understand Comes as an App also that can be used on your phone

Cons

Plans are a little expensive Starter plan should allow an administrator and at least one limited-technician or its useless Slow process of getting all parts & assets added into the program.

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

This product seemed to fit better with what we do on a daily basis.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied April 2020

Leslie from Food & Beverages

User Friendly - Resourceful

We use Upkeep predominantly for Maintenance issues but we've also found it's very helpful for safety issues as well. Upkeep is also great when you run into problems you've already had (as long as it's used correctly) in that you can look up to see what was done to fix the issue last time. Lastly I like to use upkeep to notice trends. If we have the same issue once a week and it takes the same fix each time, we need to look for a permanent fix or look into the preventative maintenance on the machine, etc. It gives us somewhere to start.

Pros

Upkeep is user friendly and a convenient way to not only enter maintenance issues but to be able to recall them for similar issues that happen in the future. I also like the clean PDF print outs as well as the fact that it has a phone app.

Cons

I wish there was a more detailed "update" screen so that we could update where we were with orders, if the work order was reassigned to someone else etc.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied June 2019

Hi Leslie! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so excited to hear you talk about using the data that's collected in UpKeep to make more informed maintenance decisions moving forward. That's awesome. I've made a note about building out the update screen more and will send it through to our engineering team. We take all feedback to heart, so thank you for sharing that with us! If you need anything else, please let us know and have a great day! https://www.onupkeep.com/

Steve from MacLeod Construction Inc.

Very helpful

Pros

It makes keeping up with work orders much more efficient, the tech can enter what he is doing as he does it. It is also a great help with costs and inventory. Plus, the record keeping part of all the maintenance that has been done on a vehicle, the parts used and the cost are very helpful. Being able to scan barcodes of inventory makes it easier to keep up when deliveries of parts arrive. Great tool!

Cons

It does require a little bit of a learning curve to find things on the computer app versus the ipad app.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied March 2019

Hey Steve. There are definitely quite a bit of additional features in the desktop app vs the mobile app which give the desktop app a steeper learning curve. However, if you compare it to other desktop apps in the CMMS space, you might find it relatively intuitive. The reason the mobile app is easier to navigate is because it's designed specifically for technicians in the field. The desktop app has substantially more reporting and automation features that are purpose-built for admins (managers, planners, directors, etc). That said, we're always looking for ways to streamline the user experience. User friendliness is a priority for all versions of the app.

Jackie from Village of Ashmore

No more paper work orders for us!

Very good. UpKeep answers questions when we have them. The app is user friendly. All our work orders are organized, and best of all... NO SLIPS OF PAPER!

Pros

We love that all our people can access the same information and we are thrilled to finally get rid of our outdated paper method!

Cons

I would love to have access to monthly overview reports. I know that is a feature that is available with the upgraded version, but we can't afford to upgrade all of our logins. So my wish would be that UpKeep would allow just me (Admin) to upgrade to the version with more features while my workers could stay at the free version for viewing and marking orders as complete. Unfortunately, it's all or nothing - we either all get it free or we have to pay the upgrade fee for all users. Or Option C: We pay for the upgrade and then we don't allow all our workers access to the work orders (eliminate logins).

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied June 2019

Hi Jackie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I am SO glad that you're loving transitioning from paper to digital tracking! As for your request, I have sent your note to our product and pricing team to review. I apologize that for the time being we do only offer certain features with certain packages, but will pass your feedback along so they take it into consideration should there be an upcoming change. Thank you!

Mike from New Hope Of Indiana

An excellent tool

With 50 properties it allows us to better track the projects at each location and let the maintenance team know what priority level each one is so those that need immediate attention are getting it first. It also allows us to track production and regular preventative maintenance.

Pros

How easy it is to use and allows us to track the progress of all work orders, whether we handle in house or involve an outside contractor.

Cons

Wish you would add one simple feature- a place to add an email address or two. Although we encourage our leaders and managers to enter the maintenance requests in the system, we have times where we enter them and then they are not aware of the progress because they are not part of the email updates.

Ease of use

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied April 2020

Elvis from Rehrig Pacific

It does what it promises

Pros

there are a number of sorting categories that can be hidden or viewed according to your preference, this makes it really easy to use and to find old items that usually disappear in all the clutter you create.

Cons

The interface varies drastically if you switch from ios to android or vise versa, considering they are both "lite" versions of the computer one. Hopefully this will be fixed in the near future.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied June 2019

Hi Elvis! I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for us. I'm glad you're making good use of the sorting categories. Especially once you have a lot of data loaded in the app, I agree that the categories are a great filter when you need to quickly find something! Check out more features here https://www.onupkeep.com/features. As for the variation in UpKeep across platforms, the mobile version is designed to benefit you on the go, so it does have a simpler interface. The desktop version on the other hand is where everything is visible. With a bigger screen, you'll have more space to access all of the reporting features, among other things, hopefully making it much easier to use. I hope that makes sense. Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with!

John from Grand Design RV

Industry: Civil Engineering

Running With Upkeep

We Are Still In Training mode with the team, the team Is Awesome By The Way. The One Thing I Would Like To See Is Onsite training. With Our Facility I Think To have someone onsite would greatly benefit our learning the system and help get it underway faster as far as getting all of our assets and parts entered and how we go about entering them all.

Pros

Ease Of Use. We have many employees who are not computer gurus so they normally will fight anything as far as using technology. With Upkeep Being So Basic And Simple For Them They Have Picked It Up In A Couple Days.

Cons

Upkeep Has A few items that we would like to have which at this time they do not have. A Icon that could be placed on the home screen for request users. And Being Able to extend the asset tabs of your asset page. It Is All Small Items I am sure they can get changed for us as they learn our needs and desires for using this software.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied June 2019

Hello John! So happy to hear that your team is taking well to the software. I've made a note of your feature requests and submitted them to our engineering team. Please know that we take all feedback to heart and will do our best to accommodate for you! As for your point about onsite training, though I'm not sure of your team size, it's more typical for large teams to add a 3-day onsite training while going through implementation. It sounds as though you have a good relationship with our Customer Success team so, if this is something that you feel strongly about adding, please don't hesitate to reach out to them for more information! Additional information about our different implementation packages can be found at https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/category/implementation/ and you can go to https://www.onupkeep.com/support for more support. Thank you for being our partner!

Ben from Portland Homeless Family Solutions

Great CMMS, particularly for smaller non-profits

The software itself is great, user friendly, and feature rich. I love the printable QR codes for asset management and inventory tracking purposes. I understand the need to monetize and the reasons for the business plan pricing, however I feel like they're potentially pushing away future larger accounts by not giving an option for smaller organizations to use the full feature set of the business plus plan. When I signed up the premium option didn't require 5 users. This shift has me evaluating other options again.

Pros

Modern, mobile, feature rich, easy to use, non-profit discount, support, documentation, new features, request portal, scalable. After purchasing our first property we needed a CMMS that would grow with our organization. Upkeep is a modern mobile CMMS that provides deep functionality and scalability.

Cons

The business plus plan requires 5 users. I would love to use the advanced features of the business plus plan but as I'm the only user, it doesn't make financial sense for our small non-profit. One of the best things about upkeep compared to some other CMMS solutions is the pricing, particularly with the non-profit discount. However not having the option to use all of the features without paying for 5 users means I'm evaluating other options already.

Greg from AHT Cooling Systems USA Inc.

Industry: Machinery

My Impressions on UpKeep

My overall experience with this program has been exceptional. If we had a problem and contacted customer support, they get back to us the same day and talk through what we are looking for and they told us how to make it work for us. even upgraded some features like messaging so we can message the Technicians or others in the office using the software. It has been and easy to learn and transition to using the program for what we needed it to do.

Pros

Easy File sharing, searching, indexing. Provides more capabilities than we actually use. Good for tracking jobs, and the request portal is very helpful for our customers to submit new orders. the dashboard is easy to manipulate to get a Snapshot in time, and can be used to identify trends in the equipment.

Cons

I haven't figured out how to customize the Colors and the layouts and it kicks out when entering jobs if you click anything outside the box before you get to the end to save the job.

James from Harvey Facilities Management Ltd

Industry: Facilities Services

It is as essential as a telephone or email

The software is unquestionably great but is only as good as the team that developed it, fortunately they are fantastic too. Even with a significant time difference the Upkeep team manage to keep me informed on updates and react quickly to issues, allowing me to focus on my job.

Pros

It has completed modernised our process and in such a simple way, it didn't take us an age to get started and the data grows with us. The limited access accounts has allowed us to show transparency to our client base while keeping our data secure and the clients happy. Our site based technicians have the information they need immediately and the real time updating means they can assist each other remotely, sharing skills and knowledge has vastly increased productivity.

Cons

There are some minor discrepancies between operating systems, but knowledge of them makes it very easy to overcome.

Ryan from AMT Inc

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

UpKeep CMMS Software

Pros

UpKeep is a lightweight CMMS solution that is accessible via web browser or dedicated Android and iOS apps. It is easy to tell that UpKeep was built with a mobile-first viewpoint. This is when comparing to other CMMS solutions that have been adapted from desktop to mobile. This mobile-first outlook makes UpKeep extremely user friendly. The ease of use allows our maintenance techs to prioritize, dispatch, update, and complete work orders from the shop floor on their mobile devices. It is pretty quick to add work orders and tie the to specific assets. PM is a large part of our maintenance program and UpKeep's PM system is straightforward and simple without lacking depth.

Cons

Being a lighter-weight software solution, I feel there is a small sacrifice between depth of the solution and ease of use (and price). UpKeep is very affordable but I would like to see more connections and options, especially when linking Assets to Repeat (PM) Work Orders.

Jason from Rainelle Medical Center

Time and Efficiency

As our company continues to grow UpKeep will be a key tool in managing assets and workflow.

Pros

We currently manage 9 Facilities over about 100 mile radius. When I travel to a facility I need to know exactly what tools and supplies I need. I love that someone can not only put in a request, but can also take a picture. I always go, knowing exactly what I will be dealing with. We have only been using this for about 6 months and I am so excited to continue using and finding new ways UpKeep can save us time and make us more efficient!

Cons

Usability with some of the advanced features is tough sometimes, but customer service is great at helping me figure it out.

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

UpKeep offered better ways to oversee multiple facilities. Also was easier for our IT department to link to our employee portal.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied April 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team manage 9 facilities. Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. I've shared yours with our product manager. Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/ Thanks again!

Abbey from Skylawn Funeral Home & Memorial Park

Skylawn Memorial Park Word Orders

My experience has been amazing. I dealt with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she has been very helpful with explaining the product and choosing the right package.

Pros

I really enjoy this software because we keep every work order in one system. At Skylawn we were constantly loosing paperwork and falling behind on our duties. With this system it prevents loss and keeps our customers happy.

Cons

There isn't much that I dislike about this software. All I could really recommend is having more customization with all the different plans.

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

UpKeep had more to offer. I really chose this product because of the inventory tracking.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied November 2019

Hi Abbey, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and thank you for your feedback! We are ecstatic to hear you are finding value in UpKeep and have had such a positive experience with the app! We will make sure to escalate your feedback regarding more customization with all of the plans we offer to our Product team for their review. Have a great day!

Erika from Breather

Customizable + Versatile but needs work on Reporting + Toggling

This tools allows folks from various departments to gain insight on maintenance tasks for our 500+ locations - whether they're responsible to complete it or simply a stakeholder looking for status updates. It's changed the way we prioritize and view outstanding work, and makes it easier to schedule it out based on resources.

Pros

Easy to use on-the-go for mobile app; very detailed on assets and locations; love that I can add multiple people to be assigned on a task; love the way tasks filter; love that I can share a link for external users to submit a work order without them needing an account;

Cons

Reporting isn't very clean or easy to drill-down; can't toggle between workspaces very easily; can't list a single asset but select it for various locations (instead have to put a new asset on each location) ; wish the permission settings were a little more varied instead of opposite extremes of the spectrum; image upload tool isn't great (it takes a long time and you can't drag/drop or select multiple); wish I could add more than 5 images to a work order; inventory tracking is a bit clunky; wish it was integrated with Zendesk; wish there was a resource planning / calendar schedule function in the app

Kumar from real estate

Strong Tool for Managing Assets

Pros

UpKeep allows you to organize projects, repairs, and asset management in a single centralized tool. It's ability to streamline communication is invaluable. Further, you can analyze all repairs that have occurred, manage expenses and make informed decision based on that information.

Cons

The data input stage can be time consuming, though not challenging. It's mostly administrative. Anything you want to track can be input into the system to allow for historical reference on repairs.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied September 2019

Hi Kumar! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review four our team. I'm so excited to hear that UpKeep is helping you to manage and streamline so many pieces of your workflow. I think it's amazing that you are getting insights on cost and work order history to make evidence-based decisions. That's serious maintenance maturity! I'm sorry to hear that the data collection piece has proven time-consuming for you. Feel free to take advantage of our no-cost data importing webinar that we offer every week: https://upkeep.easywebinar.live/registration-weekly-data-importing. If you have any other direct feedback or ideas, don't be afraid to submit your thoughts through our Ideas form: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/feedback/ Thank you again for your review! We love hearing from you!

Brian from Iron Gate Properties

Time saver and great work flow

Pros

I have been using UpKeep for almost two years and have found it very helpful in managing a small commercial maintenance crew. We maintain 9 self storage facilities and its perfect for managing work tickets. I like that there are several levels of users from requesters that see the work needed at their sites, two levels of technicians, admin controls and also reporting for owners. I like the fact that I can assign work orders to technicians with ease adding my own notes to the work orders. The technicians can leave updates in the work tickets to show the work completed. their mobile App works really well and is easy to navigate. UpKeep has been a great program with many valuable features to help manage maintaining our facilities.

Cons

There is really only one feature that I would like to see implemented and that would be having the ability to schedule work tickets with one touch from the work order main page.

Luke from VetsAmerica Business Consulting, Inc.

Quick and easy maintenance tool

It is essential not only in my company but in all of them to have this informatic solution especially that of this type that offers a good control and monitoring regarding maintenance regardless of the area since it is based on the production capacity of the same as the working conditions, besides this software is essential because it is possible to be clear about the budget of the same and through the use of technology keep a better organization in the information managed

Pros

Upkeep has the ability to perform efficient maintenance, the interface is simple and easily adapts to successful Android and Windows platforms, especially in the monitoring of different aspects that involve in the area of information technology as well as other areas that are, He has applied in the company.

Cons

Errors have occurred at the level of notifications usually repeated as well as in the iPhone devices some tools are not integrated or do not work correctly.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Replied April 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team track and complete maintenance tasks! Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. I've shared yours with our product manager. Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/ Thanks again!

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,120 reviews