• Pros

• "Ease of use, ability to customize, helps streamline payments."

• Cons

• "This software is very complex allowing customization to meet all needs. It took a while to be comfortable with it but it was well worth it!"

• "Nothing so far as we just finished settling up the program."

• "The only I have had has been user error! As an older user I was definitely on a leaning curve when we first used Cogran, of course they helped me every step of the way!"

Browse Cogran Reviews

Angela from Boardman Township Park

Cogran Website

Since we updated and changed our website over to Cogran, we have seen an increase in users reserving facilities through the website and registering for our programs. The staff at Cogran has been very helpful and patient as we had an older system and although transitioning to Cogran was easy, we had to learn a completely new system. We had seen what other parks in our area were able to do on their sites and we put Cogran to the test and everything we asked for they were able to handle.

Pros

We liked the look and functionality of the website. We feel that our customers can look at the website and learn anything they need to know about what the park offers. The program is easy to learn and use and it is always being looked at and updated to make using it even easier. Customer support is only a phone call away and they are very helpful. We have even had discussions on how to use our website to grow park programs and explore other options of what can be placed on our website that we hadn't thought of.

Cons

What we liked least about the system became a positive for us. We did not enjoy plugging all of our information into the website and wanted someone from Cogran to do it for us. They helped us through it but we had to learn how to put all the information where we wanted it. By doing so, we can now add pictures, change pricing, switch our website tiles around and more. On the website we had before, if we wanted something updated or changed we had to call customer support and sometimes we had to wait a while for the change. We now make all the changes ourselves and if we need help, someone from Cogran is always available to help us.

Reasons for Choosing Cogran

cost, ease and functionality of site, customer support

Response from Cogran Systems

Replied January 2020

Thanks so much for your words! Boardman Park is a great place and we are happy to play a small role in your success through our registration and reservation management software!

Kathy from Kathy's Just Desserts, Inc. dba Kitchen Wizards

What a BOON!

I cannot say enough good things about COGRAN! I'd been in business for over 12 years and struggling when I learned about COGRAN. They really treated me as a partner - celebrating my successes, helping me quickly with any issues, making cost-saving suggestions, and helping me streamline my growing company. I own a business that conducts cooking programs/camps for kids (and adults), and they were able to customize my site to match MY business model. I am pretty self-sufficient now, but I miss talking regularly to Katy and Mil - they're great folks! I can't believe how easy it is to run this program - for my customers AND for me. I HIGHLY recommend COGRAN!

Pros

Ease of use, ability to customize, helps streamline payments.

Cons

nothing

Response from Cogran Systems

Replied April 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words, Kathy! We're so pleased that you have had such success using Cogran to support and grow your business. It's a pleasure to work with you!

Sherri from Westlake Yacht Club

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

We decided to use Cogran for registration for our Summer Sailing Academy for kids 9-17.

This software had cut the about of time I spend on the registration for our Summer Sailing program by at least half!

Pros

This software has allowed parents to sign up their kids for Summer Sailing online. We have been able to customize the program to gather all the information needed. We have included necessary waivers and emergency health info which are signed electronically. All a family's information is contained in one place. The parents have not had any difficulty completing the registrations on their own.

Cons

Response from Cogran Systems

Replied January 2020

Thanks so much for your great review!

Elenn from Every Child Reasing

So thrilled to find cogran

See above

Pros

The reality is new systems are challenging. The customer service at Cogran is exceptional. They walked us through every step and were amazing. Cannot say enough good things about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

Nothing so far as we just finished settling up the program.

Reasons for Choosing Cogran

Price, services and usability.

Response from Cogran Systems

Replied January 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope that you have a great experience with Cogran.

June 2015

J from Empire United Soccer Academy

June 2015

Cogran - a Great Business Partner

Our organization just finished up our first year using Cogran registration management system. We used this service to register our members (1,200) for many different levels of team and training programs. We also managed our members' installment payments throughout the year. Cogran has a powerful data management capability that allows us to generate a wide range of reports. Their system has far more capability and variety for report generation then we would need to run our organization efficiently. The initial system load was easier than expected with some creative help from the Cogran product manager. Cogran's customer service has been exceptional. When there is a problem or question, a call or email to Cogran has a response that is immediate and thorough. A Great Business Partner!

Response from Cogran Systems

Replied June 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback and your kind words about the Cogran System. We truly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to continuing to improve the ease of use of the system!

January 2014

David from City of Montebello

January 2014

Powerful and Flexible Online System

The City of Montebello, Ca were forced look for a Sports Management System because the old system were no long sufficient to do what we wanted. Particularly, we wanted an online system that residents can access information and register for classes and activities. Additionally, we wanted them to be able to pay online. Parks and Recreation staff evaluated 6 different recreation software system. Cogran rated the best in overall features, ease of use and pricing. We selected Cogran for our next Recreation Management System and it was the best decision we had made. This was all do to the fact that Cogran provide excellent customer service. They were with us throughout the migration and implementation. But what set them apart from any other company is that they went above and beyond to help use with issues we had encountered during the implementation. I would definitely recommend them to any Parks and Recreation Department.

February 2015

Cray from fORCE 1

February 2015

I am loving Cogran everyday

Cogran has helped our company tremendously since we started using the system a year ago. Less paperwork, easy and efficient system for our users and customers, and an excellent support team. Despite the time different between Cogran and us (half way across the globe) the support team always gives quick responses and urgent matters are immediately addressed. Setting up all details for our company and making the system work exactly how we wanted was challenging at first, but the support team helped and made that process smoother. It was a one time setting, now we only update our information. Cogran is constantly innovating and making the experience for our organization and customers better everyday.

Response from Cogran Systems

Replied May 2015

Thanks for the great feedback. We worked to meet the specific needs for your style of registration system, and we have found that many other clients have been able to use the features we used for you!

March 2014

Katie from SCSL

March 2014

Great Customer Service

Our league has been using Cogran for a few years now. As the new registrar, my goal was to make the system more personalized for our small league (approx. 500 registrants). WOW! The changes in the last few months have been amazing. I have questions at least once a week (if not more) and I typically get a response within a few hours with answers! We currently use the Registration system, Team Formation, Coach Assignment and are experimenting with the scheduling system to be used in the next season. Pros: system for large or small numbers, organized, clear. All reports and fields can be customized as needed for exact needs of league. Customer Service: second to none. Cons: many "fields" and reports not needed for smaller leagues. Customer Service: second to none.

Lisa from King of Kings Lutheran Church

Incredible Customer Service!

Cogran Sports Management System is a great way to organize all the registrations for your team or organization! I work for a large church and we use this system for all of our programs, classes and events. The system allows a great deal of customization to make it work for each individual organization. What makes Cogran stand out from other companies is their attention to customer service. They are always willing to help you find a solution to any issue that might arise. They go above and beyond to guarantee that the system is working for your needs. I can't say enough about this wonderful company

September 2014

Max from St. Vincent de Paul

September 2014

Amazing Customer Service!

The level of customer service and attention that we have received from Cogran is unprecedented. Katy and Mil always pick up their phones and return emails/calls right away, and are very flexible in customization and special requests. It has been a pleasure to work with Cogran!

Bruce from Lakeville Soccer Club

Cogran System works great for our 2,500 member soccer club

We have been using the Cogran registration system for several years. The system meets 90% of our needs, but the best feature is the customer service we have received over the years. Mil and his team are always quick to respond to any issues that we have.

Jeanine from NWBA

They are great!

We started using Cogran this year for our membership database. Customer Service is excellent, their responses are timely, and they always find solutions to help make Cogran an even better fit for our organization!