• Pros

• "Amazing price, easy setup, comprehensive easy to use program and the best customer service ever! All of the features have made managing my fitness studio a lot easier. "

• "This software is very straightforward and easy to use. The staff are very responsive to my questions."

• "Easy to use, transparent and amazing customer service."

• Cons

• "Would like Quickbooks integration or additional payment options other than Braintree. "

• "I did not experience any cons, however some people did request better accessibility for android users!"

• "There are a couple things I wish you could do, such as multiple product purchases in one transaction, and showing birthdays on the front page where it lists all my customers."

Browse Fitli Reviews

Katie from Present Yoga Community

I would decide to use Fitli again and again!

Pros

This has been a fabulous experience from the start. The reps have been so extremely kind, prompt with help and thorough. Any question or concern that I have, is answered quickly through their customer service chat feature. They have been so patient with me (as I learn to use the program) and have made it all one of my favorite parts of my business. Fitli is easily integrated with my website, provides many options for me to develop promo codes and is very user friendly. You also cannot beat the price! I never thought I would be in love with my studio management company but I am. They are regular names in my household and that's exactly the kind of experience I want!

Cons

Something I love about Fitli is that they are always working on adding new features! They listen to their customers and what would make the program even better. I would love to see an app for admin one day, they currently have one for studio members. I would also love for them to add the ability for a customer to purchase a gift card in a custom amount. But truly, I have no complaints about Fitli, just features I look forward to in the future.

Rhea from Pilates Suite

User And customer friendly

From my first demo with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I was hooked. What I love most about this company is the people. The are knowledgeable, responsive and I never feel like I am being sold to. If there is something I feel I could use as a business owner that doesn’t already exist they find a way to make it happen.

Pros

It is so easy to use. Straight forward and functional.

Cons

Moving or rescheduling appointments could use some streamlining

Reasons for Choosing Fitli

There customer service is incredible. I feel like they want my business to succeed just as much as I do. They truly care about what there customers need and find a way to make it happen.

David from Kratos Sports and Fitness

Best software for personal trainers

Best company I have worked with by far. The staff and owner are excellent people who really try to give you too value for minimum price. Companies like this are very rare.

Pros

User friendly. Easy to set up and even easier for client access. Great way of accounting for and charging for sessions that gives more control and capability to the client while still protecting the trainer from fraud.

Cons

No cons in my experience. Every part of the software was set up to be highly competitive at a low out of pocket cost.

Paige from Zumba with PaigeB, LLC

Great Affordable App!

Fitli, and their support team, have been FABULOUS. I moved from Mind Body to their software, and any issue that arose was fixed quickly and efficiently. They helped me set everything up, and set up my new company profile. I absolutely love the customer support. Despite missing a few things I was used to, it definitely serves all my needs.

Pros

in this app, I love the pricing bc it fits for my small business, and the format of the software is very easy to navigate.

Lynne from Aloft Aerial Fitness

Perfect for me

My clients found the software easy to use and did not experience glitches with the system. I loved the accessibility to help. Questions are answered promptly and satisfactorily.

Pros

Cons

I would like for it to be available on android.

Reasons for Choosing Fitli

My interaction with Fitli when choosing software was what won me over. They were responsive to questions, concerns and readily available to help out when I was ready to set up.

Lamarr from AFC Fitness

To The Point!!

Phenomenal customer service. I can’t say enough about the professionalism and down to earth nature of this awesome team at Fitli! Definitely a team that is open to change, willing to listen and accountable to their standards. A rarity in business today. Fitli is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Pros

Easy to set up & navigate A1 Support!!! Clients found the software easy to use Option to be rated built into the software

Reasons for Choosing Fitli

Honestly one had a few extra features but (for me) nothing is more important than the relationship that’s established. I don’t feel like a number or like I’m bothering someone to get an answer to my question! Thanks Team Fitli

Katie from kt pilates

Customer Service Can't Be Beat

It has been wonderful. After my initial trial I did switch to another software to try to save money but ended up returning to fitli because of their customer service. If you have a question or issue they respond quickly and are helpful. They listen to their customers and work hard to create or fix features based on feedback.

Pros

The service cannot be beat. From the beginning fitli provides a 45 minute intro to their product so that you can see firsthand whether their software works for your business. They are incredibly responsive via chat and email when I have a question and additionally are helpful and patient.

Cons

I sometimes have a difficult time navigating the software, specifically the personal, professional and business profiles are too much for me. Admittedly, the capabilities may be beyond my needs at the moment (and probably my expertise!)

Reasons for Choosing Fitli

Customer service. They offered all of the features I was looking for: booking, payment, automated reminders.

sharon from red light therapies llc

Very happy....

Pros

For me, my process is pretty simple so I was able to keep my format simple. However, there are plenty of options if you need more.

Cons

The learning curve but that comes with all software.

Reasons for Choosing Fitli

Fitli provided what I needed at a great price.

Anita from All Beings Yoga

Fitli helped me launch my yoga business

Overall experience has been EXCELLENT, mainly due to the responsiveness and patience of customer service.

Pros

Customer Service. The staff are EXTREMELY helpful and responsive. The initial introduction and training on the software was personalized and clear.

Cons

Some aspects of the software are rigid. For example, once you create a class or package. You cannot edit the name or the time of the class, but must create a new class. However the company is extremely open and responsive to suggestions and has already introduced new features that users like myself have suggested.

Reasons for Choosing Fitli

Price and customer service.

Justine from Quabbin Valley Yoga

Great for my new small yoga studio

Pros

I think the best part about this software is that it has allowed me to start my business without breaking the bank. I am a new small studio and a new business owner so I was worried about making the wrong decision when it came to software. Fitli is very user friendly, and the costumer support is amazing, I met with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a couple of times to get everything set up and he was extremely helpful in answering questions and making sure everything got done correctly. Their team is great, and I am so happy to support them. They are always working on new features so if there is something you aren't able to do right now it will most likely be something they create in the future! I am currently just teaching on my own right now, but am hoping to take on another teacher soon and this software will allow me to set up payroll!

Cons

I have only been using it for about 2 month consistently, I haven't found too many road blocks, but I have not used all of the features yet. I will leave a updated review as time goes on!

Pat from Delta Sculling Center

SAVE YOURSELF TIME, MONEY AND FRUSTRATION! FITLI IS THE BEST!

I don't think I've ever looked forward to writing a review in my life but there is always a first for everything and FITLI more than deserves this review! I wish I could adequately express how wonderful a company and an application FITLI is! After wasting too much time, energy, and $$ on MindBody, I was very grateful to find this company! The customer service is beyond compare. John worked with me first over a couple of phone calls to establish whether this was the right software for me and whether we were a company that FITLI could serve. They went outside of their comfort zone, I'm sure, working with us as we are not the usual people they serve - we teach and coach a sport; our needs are radically different from that of a yoga studio, per se. But after a couple of calls, John handed off the baton to Dan who has been the most patient, supportive, nonjudgmental teacher and guide one could ever ask for. By the time our application was set up, I felt confident I could manage it on my own. And when I got stuck in the process of setting it up, he made sure I got the support I needed. No frustration, no long waits for him to get back to me. In fact, I don't think I've ever even waited more than a few hours. Setting up was done in a matter of days over several weeks and didn't come close to taking the time MindBody would have taken (months). It was slowed by the time I had available to work on it; FITLI was always there when I was available to move forward on set-up. Our athletes are excited to have an electronic process for signing up for practices and paying fees. And our bookkeeper reports that her work has been streamlined - about twice as fast as what she used to do. All this is well-worth the cost which is thankfully also very transparent. The application is easy to use. I'm not the only one saying this - all of our customers are saying it too, even those who've had to contact FITLI to ask for help. We don't have the most tech-savvy customer-base and yet everyone is up and running within less than ten days of going live with the software. There are a couple of very minor changes I'd like to see in the software and I appreciate that FITLI listens to those concerns and let's me know that updates are planned. Don't look any further - you've found the people and the software!

Pros

Easy to use, transparent and amazing customer service.

Cons

Tiny inconveniences like not being able to change certain choices when setting up or the fact that I have to constantly pass by the request to review the instructor (me) every time I enter anything.

Robert from Himalayan Wellness Center

5 Stars for this software's potential.

I have been using the fitli software to manage class attendance and payments at a small yoga studio for a few months now. I had previously used Mind Body-Online but became so disgusted with their lack of customer support and high fees that I jumped at the chance to use an alternative. Fitli has been easy to set up our weekly class schedule with multiple instructors and types of classes, has acted as a complete solution for our customer attendance tracking and payments, and has done so at a very very low cost. The only short-coming is the ability to handle our retail sales, but this is a small part of our business and I'm sure fitli will implement the feature as time goes on. The fitli technical staff has been very responsive to minor bug fixes and very transparent when rolling out patches and upgrades. If I have a specific problem, I can email them and set up a phone conference right away to get things resolved, that is a virtual impossibility with MBO. The phone app allows our clients to keep up to date in real time with our schedule as well as book into our classes and purchase packages before arriving to the studio. As fitli grows, the app will allow people who travel to find us more easily and see the reviews our current customers have left. Bottom line is that I recommend this software for anyone needing a full solution to manage clientele attendance and payments.

Pros

Full solution to create a class schedule for our studio, track customer attendance and accept payments - all of which is extremely easy to set up.

Cons

Does not offer a full solution for retail sales. When I click on a clients name, I would like to see their purchase history. Often times we have people that come in a few days after a package has expired and we want to see when exactly they made the initial purchase. There does not seem to be an efficient way to do this.

Response from fitli

Replied April 2017

Hi Robert - Thank you for the great review. At the bottom you asked to be able to set the colors of the classes on the calendar. And... we launched that improvement a few weeks back. Enjoy!

Andrea from Fit Moms on the Move, LLC

Great Value, Excellent Customer Support, Growing Company

Pros

The customer service is amazing. They are a small support team, so you know who will answer your questions. They are speedy in their responses, and give very thorough and clear answers. They are very open to learning your company needs and do everything they can to help you problem solve issues. The pricing structure is very reasonable for what you get. While there is certainly room for improvement on certain features (which they are constantly working to add and improve on), the format is clean and easy to use and find things. This is a pretty basic software, but I think the majority of business owners would benefit from using Fitli as long as they don't need something super complicated. Plus, as stated, they have been improving and adding more features... I believe it worth checking out if you thinking of switching!

Cons

There are a few items we asked to add or improve, and many items the Fitli team has already added or fixed. It's a process to prioritize requests, so we understand that as a new and smaller company improvements will take time. Plus, their customer service is so great, (and even though it can be a bit frustrating for us admin) it is worth the wait to see what improvements are up and coming. I know that for our customers it has been a good transition from MindBody (where we were before), but there are lots of requests for Android app (which they are working on). It is a bit confusing to some users at times, but we've been able to help resolve questions pretty quickly.

Rachael from Favored Life

Opposite of Mind Body (A Good Thing, I Swear)

fitli takes so much stress off my life. I don't need to worry about booking clients, processing payments or managing wait lists. Any request I make gets added to the list of updates. I don't know how many clients fitli manages, but I often feel like I am one of only a handful. I am so grateful for their kindness and attentiveness to ensuring that my business prospers through the support of their software.

Pros

fitli had me up and running within an hour - that was incredible. No complicated back-end setup, no processing wait times, no complicated procedures. I asked a few questions, agreed to an overview and within 24 hours my website was fully functional and ready for booking., with a no-negotiating-needed free trial. The customer service is exceptional. They not only offer online chats, e-mail correspondence and phone conversations but they also make themselves available to respond to each request, sometimes even in the "off" hours. They are kind, prompt and even, at times, hilarious - because we all need a little hilarity in our lives.

Cons

The business is building, so they haven't figured out everything just yet. While there is a long list of "coming soon" updates, they absolutely prioritize big, unforeseen issues and work quickly to resolve anything that will impede one's business. No Android app is available but the iPhone app is pretty useless for back-end users, so it's not a big deal.

Courtney from LSUHSC-NO Wellness Center

Fitli has made my job much easier and a lot less stressful!!

It allowed our users to have a more hands on experience in scheduling their sessions. Our previous software did not allow them to cancel sessions or be added to a waitlist if a class was full. It has made my job a lot less stressful!

Pros

Everything! We are a university and we were looking for a software that would allow our members to sign up for Reformer classes online. We had a lot of specifications and features we wanted/needed. The Fitli team was more than accommodating and even went as far as to add new features to benefit us specifically. The customer service has been outstanding! Our customers love how user friendly the software is. The Fitli team has done a great job of creating a wonderful software as well as creating a long standing relationship with their customers. It is very rare to find a company that will reach out to you simply just to see how things are going or inquire if there is anything they can improve upon.

Response from fitli

Replied January 2018

Go Tigers! :)

Victoria from Pole Dance

Great software that is easy to use, but no payment processing in Canada

Pros

The software is very flexible and easy to use for anyone who is not very tech savvy. The class calendar looks very lovely and is convenient to use. The best part is the tech support team. All my questions and issues were answered and resolved right away. I highly recommend fitli to other business owners.

Cons

I knew that Fitli didn't process payments in Canada when I was signing up, and I was okay with it while my business was quite small. When the company started growing, it became overwhelming to manage all transactions manually, and that is the reason I decided to switch to another platform.

Kelly from Fit Now

I switched from Mindbody to Fitli over a year ago. Best decision! Excellent program great price!

Pros

I love that they continue to upgrade and add new features. The support staffs have been incredibly helpful as I navigate my way through this new technology. I am not very tech savvy and they have been very patient and helpful.

Cons

My biggest beef is that I cannot back-date when someone pays their membership. If their membership dues are payable on the 5th of the month and I don't get their payment until the 9th their membership that month starts on the 9th. I wish I could go back and change the date to reflect their actual due date.

Vicki from South Side Yoga

Magnificent Software and Customer Service

Our Yoga Studio adopted Fitli at the end of December. We previously had used MindBody and that was a fiasco. It took us about two weeks to get going and during that time customer service, John Cline and Dan Jenner, were literally with us every step of the way. Every time we had a concern or a question, they answered it within minutes, most times with a phone call. And if we needed something that wasn't an option yet, they worked hard to either get us a workaround or added it for everyone to use. A lot of the missing items that we asked for have already been added to the Fitli software. The software is very user friendly for us and our clients. We are a very small studio and we wanted a software company that was up and coming and willing to work with us. We could not have found anyone better suited to us than Fitli. And we send many, many thanks to John and Dan for helping us along the way. Don't hesitate to try Fitli. You will not be disappointed.

Pros

Easy to use, has 99% of the items we were looking for, book and pay, classes, packages, descriptions, reports, etc.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the software.

Jay from Isokinetic Speed Development

Isokinetic Speed Dev Review

Ive been through 6-8 booking softwares before I met Fitli, I was skeptical at first, I went through hell with the past softwares and lost control of and clients. With Fitli, I managed to control my clients and "book and pay" on the spot, From summer 2017 to summer 2018, I have doubled revenue from a low single digit to a double digit monthly income! This could not have been done without the easy access of FITLI. Parents love it, and so do we!!

Pros

User-Friendly mobile app! Parents love it

Cons

Nothing bad to say here, everything about this software is great

Betsy from Core Align Pilates

Great Service and helpful software

John and his team are exceptional. They helped me get up and running quickly and have been there to answer questions and help me through any challenges that have come up. Their software is helping me manage my small Pilates studio with ease and for a reasonable cost.

Pros

The ability for my clients to schedule with me and for them to be texted when their session is booked is great. This saves me time and effort. I also like the flexibility of being able to have hidden packages/pricing that I can apply if needed.

Cons

Because it is fairly new there some features that would be nice to have. However the Fitli team are open to suggestions and constantly working on adding new features.

Diana from Anka Wellness

Great Product and Service

After searching dozens of programs to find the right fit for our wellness center, we finally came across Fitli. It was the right price point and after getting great customer service from John, I realized that the program actually was equipped to handle what we were looking to do for our center. The Anka Wellness center is a little different and most programs out there didn't have what we needed to accommodate or they were out of our price range. The customer services is hands down the best. I felt that they really wanted to learn more about what and how I want my center to operate so that they are able to guide me better. The training was extremely helpful and they are always willing to give more if we should need it. I'm glad I stumbled across Fitli and recommend highly recommend it.

Pros

Easy to use and make changes

Cons

The physical look that clients / customers use.

great company to work with

They are fantastic to work with. I orginally upgraded to this calendar so I could download reporting to pay my teachers, and also this has helped in our switch over to online payments. Whenever you change software you have processes that will need to change - they are great at helping you with your change in work flow.

Pros

1. Customer service is TOP NOTCH - getting set up was supported all the way, and even came back with suggestions and better way to set up my business. 2. Pricing is good - especially for a small business who would like an"app" like experience 3. They are proactive at upgrades, secutiry, working with businesses and the users to solve questions 4. Nice looking interface

Cons

Some layout out of buttons and some related elements on different screen sizes.

Tracy from Personal Trainer

Great app and great service

Pros

Low CC transaction fees. Always adding new features. Customer service will waaay exceed your expectations

Cons

Needs client folders to place former clients separate from current. No way to delete clients from main list.

Response from fitli

Replied February 2018

Thanks for the review and feedback Tracy! We have updates to the Customer management functionality in the plan for a little later this year after some other big improvements I know you will like.

Fitli is an excellent scheduling software

Pros

I enjoy how simple it is to use. It was very easy to learn and helps me stay organized with my appointments.

Cons

Sometimes it is a bit slow to load but it seems there are constant upgrades so I'm sure it will improve.

Julia from Body and Mind Studio

Amazing customer service and support! Love how user friendly the program is as well!

I enjoy that the software is able to keep track of my client's class packages.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use the program! Also, any time that I have any questions or concerns, Customer service agents are available and answer my questions quickly. Amazing customer service and support!

Meghann from Koppele Method

It has been positive and an easy transition

Scheduling, payment, and affordable.

Pros

I like the payment processing and the customer service is wonderful. I was using Mindbody online and their price increase was not worth the services I was currently using. I feel Fitli has all the features I need and is much for affordable for a small business.

Cons

I do not like how you have to pay upon scheduling. I have a lot of clients that pay per sessions but I see them weekly. It would be much easier if I could schedule them in advance without having to charge them. The owner is aware of this and was very accommodating to try and remedy the situation for me, which I appreciated.

Olga from DanceClass LLC

Great easy to use software for instructors and studios

Great! If you’re looking for a more simple software that will cover all your needs as a company that provides any B2C services, you’ll be very happy with Fitli!

Pros

Easy to use and the customer service and the one of a kind.

Cons

I didn’t get a chance to use it long enough as my business model has shifted.

Melissa from Soccer Shots

Great-- quick feedback and you see they care about their customers unlike a lot of other business

Pros

How easy and clean it is. It's is very simple to use

Cons

Not cones but suggestions--- Freezing a membership, setting alerts for boxers ( birthdays, check ins etc)

customer service, money

Natasha from Warrior One Yoga

Love FitLi

Pros

Willingness to implement requested features

Cons

there's no quick app to log into from the owner or business

Brande from iSwimin10

You can't find customer support better than this! Both for me (the business owner ) and my clients!

Easier to schedule clients so I can focus on other stuff

Pros

Best value for a small business. Run by people who actually care and want to keep making improvements. Easy to use for everyone.

Cons

My particular situation is a little different, I run a program for kids so the booking could be designed with that in mind better. However, the owners are always taking my feedback into consideration and I believe one day this will be even a better tool for people like me. It still works fine for my situation, I just had to make a few adjustments.

Response from fitli

Replied June 2017

Thanks Brande! We will definitely get the parent/child functionality. So much to do and so little time.

Amanda from Inspire Fitness and Nutrition

User Friendly Scheduling Software

I did not think I needed a scheduling software because of my small amount of clients. But, dealing with all of their schedules was overwhelming to me. Once I got the software, it has completely taken the stress away from me and from my clients too.

Pros

I love that this software was so easy for my clients to use and also very easy for me to use. I have used other softwares and none that have been this user friendly I truly appreciate the quick response when I need assistance.

Cons

I wish I could look up my schedule on the app. I can only use my computer to see what appts my clients have scheduled.

Shannan from Carve Pilates

August 2016

User-friendly at a great rate!

This start up company is doing a great job of competing with some of the larger, corporate software companies out there. As with anything new they are working out the kinks but what is important is that the kinks do not affect clients' daily use of the program or accessibility. Fitli has lots of improvements planned for the near future that will improve the functionality. I recommend that you give them a try!

Pros

The customer service is unbelievably awesome. If you need something figured out on a Sunday they will make it happen for you!

Cons

Currently there is only an Apple IOS app for this software...but they are working on getting it available for Android OS soon!

Dawn from Leash Your Fitness

Amazing!!

Pros

I just left MindBody because it was 1/ getting too complicated with too may features 2/ extremely expensive. I did a lot of research on different registration platforms and Fitli had everything that I need. It is super easy and VERY affordable. It has recurring payments. Nice calendar. Reports. Phone App. No merchant account to deal with. And the customer service is amazing!

Cons

They are constantly upgrading so I look forward to a business app and recurring sign ups for my customers but they are definitely not deal breakers.

Jade from Exercise in Disguise Fitness

Awesome, easy to use program that has made running my studio a breeze!

Pros

Cons

I don't have very many cons but I would like it if there was a version of the app for Android users. All of my customers with iPhones are very happy with the accessibility. Just wish i had that for my Android users.

Dawn from Next Page Fitness

Really glad I switched!

The quick and easy responses from them to correct any issues that come up. Reduced price....saving a ton of money compared to Mindbody!

Pros

The customer service is top notch! This makes this company stand out from the rest. The price...also another HUGE benefit.

Cons

The only thing right now is a way to sign in when clients get to the gym. However, they stated they will be working on that and adding it soon.

Connie from Delta Yoga and Wellness

Setup with Ease

Excellent

Pros

The onboarding support was professional and worked well with my schedule. The trainer was well versed in the product. After the initial setup, the support continued, even after normal work hours.

Cons

Reports could be a little more robust, but the reporting functionality is simple to use and added value to our operations.

Don from Select Fitness

August 2016

Fitli has made running my business very efficient!

I have found that not only do I like using Fitli but the customers and my trainers love its efficiency as well. I found the Filti staff to be very engaging and helpful whenever I needed anything. It has made running my business much smoother.

Pros

It is not too cumbersome and the clients love it.

Cons

I wish it pulled up the schedule a bit quicker. It is not bad but slower than other functions.

Fitli has wonderful software for the pilates/yoga studios!

Pros

It's easy to use and the customer support is fast and efficient. I'm so glad they are here. Compared to other software for pilates/yoga studios ... the cost is affordable and the service excellent. Give them a try!

Cons

I hope they build there software to be compatible to ALL devices, including androids.

Mandy from Made for Movement Pilates

I am very satisfied with the services and support Fitli provides.

Pros

The value, technical support, and the fact that the majority of my clients transitioned to the software easily. Many of them report preferring it to the previous system.

Cons

It would be helpful if family members could share accounts and if discounts/price adjustments were possible without a code.

Robin from From The Ashes Healing

August 2016

I've never been this impressed with a company

I was looking for an alternative to Mindbody and saw a fitli ad on Facebook. I decided to sign up and actually didn't use the program for awhile. About a week or so after signing up I get an email from someone from fitli asking if I wanted to have demo. I was halfway through the demo call and already texting my friends telling them they needed to check into this software. It had all of the functionality that I needed and terrific customer service. (Turns out the man doing my demo was one of the co-founders.)

Pros

It's *extremely* easy to set up and use. And I've never had a question that wasn't quickly answered by a member of the team.

Cons

Instead of being able to change pricing in classes, I've had to delete them and start over. (A tiny complaint, but you asked.)

Rick from XLand Fitness

Great service!

I have been using the program for about a mo now and find it easy to use and when i did have issues John and hos team help right way some of the best customer service i have ever had!

Pros

Its very user friendly

Cons

Needs and app for Android phones but they tell me its coming soon

Autumn from Lovely Lioness Pole Dance & Aerial Fitness

Great Customer Service

Pros

Customer service is supreme. Easy for clients to use. Better cost than competitors.

Cons

Software has gone down but did not affect my sales. They communicated right away and said they were on top of it.

Hristina from Dancing with Hristina

Amazing app and customer service

I am so blown away by how nice and profesional they have. They have been so supportive and helpful from the very begging. They helped me set up my account in April last year, answered all my questions and made it as easy and customized for me as possible. Fitli app is so easy to use, but so efficient at the same time. My students and I love it:) Highly recommend it! They even gave me 6 months free for being a new customer!!! Best customer service possible!

Shauna from Dok Fit

Amazing!

Pros

Easy to use for both myself and my clients, which has increased my profits. Super Customer oriented.

Matt from TYM Agency

Easy and efficient interface to work with

Pros

So simple to set up on our website and the scheduling was very easy to maintain, Customer service was fast and thorough as well.

Cons

Unfortunately our home studio wasn't utilized as planned, as the main instructor was too busy with her other studio classes and did not use the software as much...

Monica from Wholesale

Absolutely simple and easy to use

Pros

I loved that this software allowed me to participate in a free trial, gave me great insight to how everything worked! I loved it!

kiara from jhach

Very easy to use and great customer support!

Pros

So far it has been very easy to use and any questions I've had have been answered promptly! There is a 30 day free trial and after that I believe the pricing for what you get is fair too!

Cons

No app available for android users, there is one for iPhones though.

Tracey from Heart Soul and Mind Yoga

Fitli has been great in helping me keep track of customers, sales, and evaluate success!

Saves me so much time!

Pros

Easy to use. Customers can make bookings and payments on their own (which also gives me the ability to correspond with them prior to a class or session if needed). Reports that are available are very helpful! Support is fantastic!

Cons

It took a little getting used to the language of the software but not much else! I am interested in seeing more monthly reports being developed.

Valerie from Valerie Dawdy Fitness

Incredible Customer Service!

Fitli is incredibly helpful! I have had questions and they don't hesitate to get back with me and have even talked me through steps over the phone. It is making the process of booking training sessions so much easier for me and my clients. Yay for no more punch cards!

Kennya from Vivé By Design, llc Fitness & Dance

Great Experience

I am very excited to work with fitli. they are so helpful and quick to respond to any questions I may have. It's a direct communication. They also listen to the users needs and concerns and act quickly to resolve the needs and concerns.