• Pros

• "Easy!!!!, love the tab feature, easy to navigate, reports are great, drop and drag is great!!"

• "easy to use, has enough information to response"

• "I enjoy the potential of this program and what its designed to do. Its fairly easy to use and very user friendly."

• Cons

• "Report builder is a little confusing, but doable"

• "finding the right reports to suit me needs can be difficult, or sometimes I cant find one that suits my needs"

• "The purchasing side is lacking but probably good with upgrade of package."

Browse Fiix Reviews

Ewen from Scottish Sea Farms

Industry: Fishery

FIIX software was easy to setup and implement. My engineers have taken to it like a duck to water.

Have not failed an internal or external audit since it was installed. Breakdowns have gone down since its implementation

Pros

Being able to track how many times an asset needs repairing The ability to move assets from site to site Seeing at a glance how each site is performing with regards to schedule maintenance and breakdowns Keeping track of costs and parts being being used Ease of each engineer preparing for task for the week ahead Being able to run out reports for audits Proving to auditors that each asset is being maintained in a timely manner Software is constantly updated Backup support is proactive and respond within a day every time

Cons

Not being able to change the dashboard colours

Alex from Growmark

Industry: Farming

Great way to track essential information in an age where large volumes of data need tracked.

I cant even begin to guess how much paper Fiix has saved me. It has allowed me to keep a much closer eye on equipment maintenance and best of all, things actually get recorded that they were completed. Excellent!

Pros

I like the inventory and cost tracking features, work order history and equipment information features. I love being able to store relevant documents or photos right with the asset that they belong with

Cons

I would like to see integrations with more suppliers, such as amazon business, mcmaster carr, or even the ability to integrate with other more local suppliers

Reasons for Choosing Fiix

Honestly, I had been using the free version of Fiix for some time for my personal use and so I already knew how to use it well and felt comfortable in setting it up myself. I had already ran a trial period at my Terminal using the free version as well, so I had quite a few assets already listed and had some work orders already tracked.

Steve from Galdisa USA

Fiix review 6-3-20

pleasing just learning the system and getting things set up . This system was dropped in my lap with no other training so the problems i am having is probably from lack of knowledge.

Pros

it is very in depth on the asset side but a little hard to modify once the asset has been set up or to remove some things or change the description... Maybe from lack of knowledge of the system or access but still hard to modify changes to assets and equipment.

Cons

Hard to navigate through when setting up and making changes.

Not Sure

Response from Fiix

Replied June 2020

Hi Steve. You may be interested in our complimentary online training webinars. There are 6 different courses, designed to onboard new team members using the Fiix CMMS, or to give existing users a refresher on the basics. The courses focus on broader product knowledge rather than specific implementations, and they're run by a live facilitator who can help answer your questions. You can view the course topics and sign up here: https://helpdesk.fiixsoftware.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042583091-Online-Introductory-Training?_ga=2.44954532.1056544021.1592849192-91338968.1578424739 Additionally, your customer success manager will be in touch to make sure that you have all the resources you need to become a pro with your Fiix CMMS!

Dennis from All American Poly

OH....FIIX!!!

Overall the experience has been challenging. Migrating inventory data from one system to another was an epic failure. It ended up being useless data and all had to be re-entered.

Pros

Once configured, the reports are great. Design and setup for the reports is like rocket science.

Cons

All the date entry points must be opened by clicking on this little bitty drop down arrow. Work orders and PO's can only be sent to one single email address as opposed to the option to send to multiples.

Response from Fiix

Replied June 2020

Hi Dennis. Thank you for your feedback. Your comments regarding our report builder have been heard loud and clear and the product team is working on an improved user experience to be rolled out in 2020. Your customer success manager will be in touch to review these upcoming changes with you and address your other concerns.

Dave from Boy Scouts of America

Addresses a recognized need

Overall, our only shortcoming with the software is getting the entire organization to buy in! Currently, we're only about 25% engaged across our system, but our need is much, much greater. For those that are utilizing the software package they have found efficiencies and tracking abilities not previously experienced, or that could provide much more in-depth information for budgeting and scheduling standpoints on facility management of our properties.

Pros

The capability of the Fiix CMMS package is very much similar to other software for maintenance management. Ease of use is clearly the most appealing characteristic of Fiix! Even if the items out of the box don't exactly fit your circumstance, with a bit of forethought this software will still serve your needs.

Cons

While the training assistance and videos within the software are helpful, like most software packages is you have the developer providing the guidance and instruction. What I have found in most software is the need for the training and assistance to come from someone who's not so connected to the product. Training and such needs to be conveyed in language that is not developer speak, that is more from a novice viewpoint.

Reasons for Choosing Fiix

Price structure! Clearly! Fiix offered us their mid-range CMMS package for a discounted rate that only gets better as we add additional users to our overall account sign-ups from within the organization. This was very much a win-win for both companies!

Dayle from Saint Solutions

Industry: Machinery

Maintenance Software made easier!!

FIIX is a great product which is easy to use.

Pros

The Dashboard, I like its functionality. It adds a lot of value to its users.

Cons

Being able to capture Overtime. Being able to sign off Jobs on the mobile App (two sign off's) Being able to add inactive staff to works orders on the App Being able to assign budgets to Users Being able to add more classifications to inventory cycles

Stephen from D8-2Day Ltd

Industry: Facilities Services

A very good mid-range CAFM system

Following a full evaluation of several types of CAFM system Fiix was identified as the best featured software for the available budget in managing FM at a large educational establishment in the UK. It is very reliable and is still functioning without difficulty after almost five years. The client is very happy with the software.

Pros

Fiix is a very user friendly package with many features only found in top end IWMS and ERP solutions. it has a full mobile capability and is cloud based so is suited to many industries and sectors.

Cons

setting up forms and some of the setup and data import features generally need a person knowledgeable in these types of systems and also knowledgeable in asset management and maintenance. The support relies heavily on web based tutorials some of which are not easy to understand for non-IT professionals

Budget and user friendly GUI

Miguel from PinnacleArt

Industry: Oil & Energy

The Best

Great

Pros

The setup of the hierarchy. It was really nice

Cons

The fact that you can’t copy or erase. It is heard.

Given to us

Ivan from Violeta

Industry: Cosmetics

hygenic industry

If you solve Cons it will be 100%

Pros

Flexibility to build company structure and stability of system.

Cons

Reporting: Reporting could be beater. To many complicated reports. You should add some data cube reports , where we can online ply with graphs. Now it is old fashion to make pdf some fix report... User rights You have to ad option that just some user can change due dates for tasks. Now it is not possible

Stability and flexibility.

Jim from R.L.O. Inc.

Industry: Cosmetics

Significant Impact on Our Maintenance Operations

We have solved getting repairs and most importantly the correct parts available for our techs which has improved efficiency dramatically.

Pros

Work order request and tracking process flow and ease of use.

Cons

The initial setup was different for our organizations assets. After the setup, however we are finding a very flexible and beneficial tool.

Reasons for Choosing Fiix

Integration points, ease of use, and the mobile app was much better than the competition.

Will from Estron Chemcial

Industry: Chemicals

Estron Chemcial CMMS Review

We have definitely developed a better preventative maintenance plan from data acquired through this CMMS. Although we don't utilize the asset downtime tracker through this system, production has definitely seen an improvement in equipment downtime over the last several years. We love the value of the system when you factor the systems capabilities, our level of utilization, and subscription price.

Pros

1. The work order management and completion history has been most impactful to our day to day operations. Since we have had the system for 5+ years now we have a really nice history of work orders completed against individual assets that help aid in the troubleshooting process from time to time. 2. Our maintenance group overall is also on the older end of the spectrum so the ease of use has been nice for those guys. 3. Customer support has been a 10/10 anytime we have had a question or needed help. 4. This was the first CMMS really utilized by the company, there was much integration past the data input it took to generate assets. That process was quite simple. Past that we do not have an ERP system to integrate with at this time.

Cons

I will preface this by saying that we pay for the cheapest level of subscription. But it would be nice to have the ability to customize some of the reports or build my own. When viewing work order history under the "Log" tab of an asset, it would be nice to be able to separate corrective work order history versus PM work orders just because the PM's are the majority of work orders completed.

Pricing and capabilities.

Good Experience With Fiix CMMS

Fiix CMMS software helps Bariq a lot in the following : 1- Evaluating the assets performance weekly in terms of availability and productivity. 2- Based on the Annual Analysis out from Fiix software, we could set our upgrading plan for 2020, by focusing on the biggest downtime assets. 3- Using Fiix software we could manage successfully the Preventive maintenance program.

Pros

In my opinion, the most powerful points in the software: 1- The Preventive maintenance module, is very organized. 2- The work order page includes many important data, makes the the reports very descriptive. 3-Many kinds of reports, meet many aspects of study.

Cons

The most annoying points: 1- The Arabic language data does not appear in the report. 2- The customized reports are not easy to be shaped and need to be more flexible for selecting the presented data.

Response from Fiix

Replied March 2020

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Fiix! We are happy to hear that our CMMS is helpful for asset management, work management, and forecasting for your work. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the Arabic language data and reporting difficulties. We have captured this feedback for our product team to investigate. If you had any other feedback, please reach out to our Customer Success team as we are always looking to improve our CMMS.

Greg from Seven Network (Operations)

Industry: Broadcast Media

Fiix... 4 years in.

Gradually getting away from individual databases and "personal" information stores.

Pros

Once all users are onboard with all sections it does become a "single source of truth" for all equipment within a business. Easy import of existing databases, easy to move assets between sites and have all relevant data follow the asset.

Cons

1.Limitations and complexity of the reporting module. example:- I want to create a report that lists run times, power generated, and fuel usage for our generating plant but this does not appear to be possible. 2. Some important data does not automatically populate between sections. example:- We have compound equipment made up of multiple assemblies (Think, television camera, with a teleprompter, mounted on a pan and tilt head, all on top of a robotic pedestal) if a work order is created for the pedestal (which is "part of" the complete camera) and we look at the history of the complete camera, the pedestal work order doesn't appear. 3. No multi-site project capabilities without "tricking" the system by transferring assets between sites.

Price and functionality.

Response from Fiix

Replied March 2020

Hello Greg, thanks for the review and your feedback about our CMMS. For our reporting module, we offer report training sessions that can get you more information about how to use our reporting module. If you like, you can also engage our Professional Services team to build custom reports for you. We really value your feedback and we are always looking to improve our CMMS. We would love to learn more about how we can improve our equipments and projects module so someone from our Customer Success team still connect with you shortly to discuss your feedback in further detail and find the best solutions for your pain points. Have a great day!

Fiix CMMS

I was able to organize all the manufacturing plant equipment and daily work and PM’s quickly and efficiently. The work done on the plant went from being a chaotic problem to a very organized and planned program that has resulted in record production outputs by the plant. Furthermore, we now have historical information and can plan rather than wait for a problem (Predictive Maintenance), and order appropriate levels of spare parts. The application comes out of the box (Web-based), with ALL the ”modules,” so there is no additional components to buy. Parts, vendors, Purchase Orders, are all part of the application. As if this was not enough, Fiix comes with a mobile app that works with any phone. I can enter new Work Orders as I do my inspections every day and the assigned tech gets it immediately to get the machine back to work. The tech enters the data on his/her phone and moves on to the next WO or task. Work is logged, the time recorded, and the equipment is updated with the new information, time down, work performed, parts used, hour meter information and the appropriate people are notified via email, text or both, as you desire. Photos and documents can be quickly attached to the work orders and equipment to give the techs detailed information about the work to be done, schematics or OEM specific instructions. My experience with Fiix has been phenomenal and I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Pros

I like just about everything about Fiix. The application is straightforward to use, and although I have an IT background, I can see how easy it would be easy for anyone to use it. After we purchased the software, it took me hours not days to quickly set it up, and I was up and running. Yes, CMMS takes time to set up, and it requires much forethought and planning, but Fiix is ready to use the day you buy it, and all you have to do is enter your equipment data, and you can start creating work orders immediately. Did you forget to enter one piece of equipment? No problem, you can add it on the fly at any time. The app is easy to understand and use, and the support from Fiix is A+, one if the best I have ever experienced. Answers to questions, fixes to problems (I had very few, and most were self-inflicted), are quickly answered by Fiix support. in my opinion, Fiux is a top contender.

Cons

Not much. I cannot think of anything I dislike about Fiix.

Claudio Jr from General Tuna Corporation

Industry: Food Production

It is a great help to us especially when it comes to equipment monitoring and maintenance.

I have gained knowledge in terms of proper monitoring of an asset in which my company benefits. Innovation on the system of maintenance it is a big help for us in many terms such, inventory, repairs, life span of equipment, even certificate also monitored in the software. The big impact to us is we lessen the downtimes especially in the operations. And the equipment schedule PMS the system will remind the team for the due and classification of the particular repair to be executed. We are very pleased know a days even we have not perfectly or 100% utilized the features of the software but we appreciate the development in our operations, manpower skills and coordination. For me overall I am very lucky that I am using or my company subscribe this software.

Pros

My experience I like most in software is that it's very systematic and detailed especially on our assets. Maintenance rely on the system at the present even minor problem already assess by the team and encoded to the system for future use/traceability. And there are updates we received or inputs from the software for upgrades and improvement for the team.

Cons

Honestly not all features in the system we are using as of the moment, the team focussed only in the maintenance side on the available data in which necessary to our operation. All assets of the company were already encoded in the system and monitored thru the software. There are occasions or times that all our data lost in the system we do not know what's the reasons, maybe once a month since we used the software. But, back in our mind maybe a connection failure or maintenance service in the system because after a day all data's are available, we will experience these during a week before month end in which during our kpi's in the department. This is least like for me.

David from Boy Scouts of America

Fiix review

Asset tracking was the biggest advantage to me using Fiix.

Pros

Fiix seems to be a great tool for asset tracking, repair and maintenance tracking. It gives you reminders for services that have a schedule. I liked the program, but,,,,,, read below in the cons!

Cons

I started out like wild fire when we were given Fiix to use. As a 2 man operation, I felt this would be a great tracking tool for our scout camp. Needless to say Fiix is VERY time consuming for entering in all your assets and information. At the end of the first year I pushed for a second year to try to make it work. Our administrative staff wanted every work order entered to track our jobs and repairs. That is when I realized, as a 2 man operation, I was spending more time on the computer in the office, entering work orders and information than I was actually doing on the repairs. Fiix would be a great tool for a larger company with more than 5 employees, and a must is to have one person that their job is to input work orders and keep the system updated. It just took to much time from my schedule, especially for 10 minute jobs. It took longer to input and clear the job, then to just do it. I quit using Fiix about 4 months into our second year. Lots of time lost entering in the information sadly! Fiix is a good tool, just not for our size operation.

Reasons for Choosing Fiix

The boss liked it, so we got it.

Response from Fiix

Replied March 2020

Hi David, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that Fiix is taking so much time to set up and use. It is designed to be able to make your maintenance processes more efficient, so we would love to learn more about how we can minimize administrative time for you. We do offer the ability to mass import your assets and information from a csv file and offer a mobile app that will help you enter work order information quickly. We have been doing some training for other scouts camps and will reach out to include you in these sessions to make sure you can use these two features to get the most out of your software!

Dennis from Haven Foundation

Can't imagine how we ever operated without it!

Solid app on desktop and mobile, excellent how-to guides and support, great tracking and reporting. We used a clunky Access-based work order system for a number of years - virtually no reporting, confusing WO process, no mobile. With MA we have a smooth work order flow, easy tracking, scheduled maintenance reminders, calendar view of WOs and tasks, mobile access for our techs at the work site, ability to attach images and documents to an asset for in-the-field access, purchase order creation from business contact database and asset info, and so much more. So many configuration options - I was a bit worried at first, but MA's helpful video guides and live support was excellent. Overall, it was much easier than I had expected. I had the system up and running in short order, with multiple departments and locations, and our teams love it!

Pros

Solid app on desktop and mobile, excellent how-to guides and support, great tracking and reporting. Smooth work order flow, easy tracking, scheduled maintenance reminders, calendar view of WOs and tasks, mobile access for our techs at the work site, ability to attach images and documents to an asset for in-the-field access, purchase order creation from business contact database and asset info, and so much more.

Lloyd from Jeld-Wen Windows

Industry: Building Materials

Product Review

It has helped our shop stay on top of jobs and allowed us to export WO's to management so they can chose the priority of what they would like jobs done in. Scheduled maintenance is now easy to manage. As with any CMMS system it does not run itself and needs dedicated man hours to manage it. There is no way to get away from that. However, if you spend the time you are rewarded with great data.

Pros

Ease of use. It is quite easy to learn how to use. Many useful features learning to use more all the time.

Cons

It is glitchy, I have to reload the program quite often because buttons disappear. The sort on any of the sheets uses the left hand value to sort, for example 9900 would come before 10001. When exporting to excel it only does one page at a time and if I have 500 items I have to export 5x and stich the sheets together. For Work orders submitted by a guest the work order sheet shows them as a guest and does not identify them by their email address. When sending out an email (PO for example) it does not show up in the sent box or in my outlook sent items. So I am not sure if the email was actually sent. Not easy to use for unplanned down time. Cannot notify the runners of jobs that need to be done immediately.

Reasons for Choosing Fiix

We did a product search and it seemed the most user friendly and had the most features we wanted.

Nikki from Versacold

Industry: Warehousing

Good evolving software

Very positive. We have rolled this software out to our whole organization. I find the customer service team to be very helpful and when they don't have an answer for you they take the time to find out and get back to you. While I was working on purchasing this software at the start the sales team was great and knew their stuff. Also I find that your training videos are a great help and easy to follow.

Pros

I like the Scheduled Maintenance ease of use. It is clean and easy to set up the things that are most important in keeping an engine room running smoothly. The import export ability really saves time when adding bulk assets and exporting asset lists.

Cons

The enormous list of reports. I wish there was a way to pick only the ones you want to use instead of trying to find it on the list. If that were possible we would probably use it more often. Also I feel the mobile platform is not customizable enough and would be a great tool if it were.

Reasons for Choosing Fiix

ease of use. I demoed a few programs at he time and found fix to be the best of them all. I wish I could remember the others I tried but that was some years back. Also I would have to say the sales team. They knew their program and weren't just sales people.

Ryan from CPK Interior Products

Great quality for the price, but still room for improvement

Previously we used Microsoft outlooks calendar feature to organize our maintenance scheduling. This has greatly improved our planning capabilities.

Pros

Fiix is very user friendly. All the tools you need are at the touch of your fingers for a very reasonable price!

Cons

There is always room for improvement. Fiix should implement the ability to associate a work order with more then one asset. I would say that it would be even more beneficial to add a specific asset to a labor task. I think this functionality has been overlooked, often a work order pertains to more then one specific piece of equipment. For example; if I have a monthly filter check on my electrical cabinets I currently only have the ability to select one cabinet as an asset instead of all the specific cabinets that require work. This is something that can be worked around, however the work order is only associated with the one asset. The work history is then lost for the other cabinets. For companies that require documentation for ISO certifications/audits this can create issues depending on the work performed. It is unreasonable to have a work order for each menial task just for record keeping sake.

Reasons for Choosing Fiix

We did not consider other options.

David from Holiday Inn Express, Port Wentworth / Ideal Hospitality

Second property and still like this extra person on the job,

Business problems that Fiix helps me with is scheduling, reporting and filing. Fiix is the extra person on my team and saves having to hire that body that may be sick or on vacation when you need them the most, Fiix is always there.

Pros

I most like the scheduling that it provides me. I have set up all of my critical tasks each month and no matter how busy or hectic a day is Fiix will remind me I have a task that needs addressing.

Cons

The set up, but you will have that with any software, this being the second property I have used this on what I learned on the first that I used for 4 years made this property much easier.

Reasons for Choosing Fiix

When I made my choice it was actually Maintenance Assistant software and Fiix acquired and merged with their software and is a better program. When I changed jobs and acquired this property I did not even look at any other programs, Fiix was my first choice.

Response from Fiix

Replied March 2020

Hi David, thank you for the review. We know how busy your team can be, so we are happy to hear that Fiix is helping you track your maintenance activities and save you time. If you need help with setting up the system, do let us know and we can send over some materials or connect you with our Professional Services team who can help simplify the process.

Randy from Seaside Amusements, Inc.

Smart device friendly

We've been using Maintenance Assistant for a number of years now, and I am very pleased with how it has been integrated with the smart device explosion that is currently going on. Everywhere you go, a handheld device is being used for data capture and processing. In our tiny amusement park, it's trying to convince the users of MA to use the phones, that they already use for everything else, for the maintenance recording and tracking of the rides and systems that we must operate, check and repair daily. It is a learning experience, and will be helpful when all are on board and can better utilize all the features that MA has to offer. It's a mindset that we have to crack, and I know that MA has the ability/features to help reach our goals.

Pros

The ability to track all facets of a piece of equipment. From parts inventory, to hours needed for a certain task/repair.

Cons

hard to say, it just works.... If I would have to say would be creating a work order. It's easy to create one, but trying to fill in all the correct fields, and make it searchable for later review. Not the fault of MA, just the users knowledge on how to set it up, and keep it simple.

Ewen from Scottish Sea Farms

The Be all and End all of Planned Maintenance

Being in the food supply industry we are for ever being Audited. The biggest major non-comformance for us was having no written planned maintenance where we could prove that all machienery was being mainteained to a high standrad to eliminate breakdowns. After an extensive web search we decided to take on the free MACMMS system and quickly got to grasps with its functionality. After the install and setup came the first audit we were on tender hooks as we took the auditor through the system after a hour long scrutineer the auditor was happy and announced we, the process engineering department had passed with flying colours. After a brief discussion with management we upgraded to the next level and started using the system to capture breakdowns as well as scheduled maintence to build up a complete history of each individual piece of kit. We have now rolled it out to two other enineering departmenst with in the company using the sites package and are busy putting together the parts stores for each site. If you are looking for a planned maintenance package that meets all your requirments and will grow as you do then you can do no better than downloading this software package with the knowledge that the team behind will assist you every step of thne way.

Pros

Adaptability, ease of setup, continued evolution, listening to customer feedback and improving the systen based on that feedback

Cons

Cant change the colour of the page

Barry from Cosmopolitan Ind

Great Maintenance Program

Pros

On top of all the building maintenance that gets tracked, it helps with our fleet of vehicles. It allows me to track all of the vehicle repairs with a complete history of parts and costs, and all the information is at your fingertips. Fiix will also let you run reports that will sum all the information on one report. There are many options that I don't use but as time goes on I know they're there if needed.

Cons

I have no real complaints at this time, It seems that the developers are always trying to improve the software and as long as the price doesn't keep going up, I'll stay happy.

Reasons for Choosing Fiix

I investigated a similar program and was given an hour demonstration, but when I asked if I could have a one or two week trial to see if it would fit my needs, I was told they couldn't set it up that way. The only way was to pay a year's subscription. FIIX set me up on a limited account for a few weeks free of charge so I had enough time to see what the program was all about, I haven't looked back.

September 2013

Yoginatha from Saiva Siddhanta Church

September 2013

On 372 acres, less than five miles from an extinct volcano, Kauai's Hindu Monestary is the home to 20+ monastics. Here we manage a world congregation and publish an international magazine, "Hinduism Today". We care for the land and buildings, grow much of our own food, and have just installed a 30KW photovoltaic system. We have five tractors, four utility vehicles, a skid steer, a construction loader/backhoe, a "Mini" excavator and hundreds of other assets. All of this requires maintenance, from the largest machine down to the smallest garden bed, and it is all managed through the use of Maintenance Assistant (MA) CMMS. The monastics use the relational database management system and IDE "4D" for much of their accounting, inventory, member and student data and mailing lists. For many years, it's calendar component was also used to manage and schedule the monastery maintenance until the programming became too much of a burden due to a constantly expanding and changing maintenance need. Also, many much needed aspects such as metering and parts inventory had not been programmed into the 4D system, representing additional programming burdens. Then monks searched for something relatively simple, inexpensive, and effective - they found MA CMMS. They started with MA version V3.0 in 2009. The initial changeover of hundreds of assets and routines was time consuming, but relatively easy once the overall structure was assimilated. The program works admirably well for an incredibly diverse range of routines. The MA staff was amused to find that the monks even entered the schedules for planting and harvesting kale, swiss chard, and a range of other vegetables; as well as the picking of the many varieties of tropical fruit on the property as each one comes "on-line". Learning to use MA by the maintenance team was not a long stretch from the original system and was quick and easy. One of the greatest boons in the changeover to and development of the program, was the availability of the MA support team. Suggested changes and bug reports have been handled quickly, sometimes overnight, and they have worked closely with the monastics at every step of the program implementation. They have made what could have been a difficult task a relatively simple and smooth transition. MA has opened doors which would have otherwise remained closed, and provides a bright future for the continued expansion and maintenance of this small Hindu monastery on the Garden Island of Kauai.

Tara from Eastern Industrial Maintenance, Inc.

The best solution around

We have been using the software for a few years now. Prior to using MA CMMS we had a paper based system. Our business had grown to the point it was no longer possible to sufficiently manage the workflow manually. In looking for solutions we found MA CMMS. After a test drive of the system, we were very pleased with the functionality it offered and its ease of use. The system allows us to better manage our resouces . We can track inventory within the system which assist us in the billing process. There are several adhoc reports that provide useful information that we find helpful in doing predicative maintenance of systems we maintain. And it also provides data that is useful in system operation. And on top of that, it was very affordable compared to any other option we looked at. We are very pleased with the product and the customer service they offer. We look forward to a long working relationship with MA.

Pros

Ability to track parts used; assist in balancing work load among staff members; notification of status changes; reports

Cons

I find the mobile app a little confusing; may have too many comments fields. User sometimes is not sure where to put comments - doesn't appear to line up with online system.

Richard from Boy Scouts of America

Maintenance tracking based off mileage or hour trigger

OK

Pros

Work order tracking is great. Ability to view and track open work orders works well.

Cons

There is no way to get a report for, say all vehicles their current mileage and next trigger so someone can review and plan ahead when maintenance will come due. It is difficult to go into the maintenance folders of each vehicle to get the information. I currently use a separate spread sheet to track my mileage Fiix is only use the send work orders.

national office directed

Tooling Organization and Inventory Mgmt

Got very into the system uploading hundreds of tools from scratch. Took a while to upload but easy to save and go.

Pros

I like the interface and category organization. I like the upload capability of photos and ease of transfer between locations as well as turn on / hold and switch off. Great way to collect data in one place.

Cons

Some menus and tabs look the same so can be confusing to know what document you are in or what it will effect. Each page is identical which is a blessing and a curse. There wasn't a group correct function if you forgot a step and needed to go back to each item to create new work orders.

Response from Fiix

Replied March 2020

Hello there, thank you for the feedback on our CMMS. We're happy to hear that you are able to grow your usage with Fiix across your organization. For our mobile app, we have recently added a lot of exciting new features that should give you the functionality you are looking for, and we would love to learn more about your use cases on the mobile application. If you had any other feedback, please reach out to our customer success team as we are always looking to improve our CMMS.

Tyler from Tynaka LLC

Industry: Farming

Very helpful

My experience has been great. I have a good Handle on my inventory. I’m doing more preventative maintenance which in turn is decreasing my corrective maintenance.

Pros

It’s cloud based so it can be used anywhere. Very useful and lots of information can be obtained the longer it is used.

Cons

For being a first time user 3 years ago, I wished that I had done the training first. I decide to wing it and learn as I went. I feel I picked up the layout good but I made some mistakes and deleting them now requires help from technical support. Still might do the training.

Reasons for Choosing Fiix

Didn’t look at others. It was very clear that this sounded like the product I was looking for.

Response from Fiix

Replied March 2020

Hi Tyler, we are happy to hear that Fiix has been able to help you advance your maintenance strategies. We now offer free training webinars that you can sign up for in our Help Center, or register for our Tools of the Trade webinars designed to help you get more out of your CMMS with tips and tricks. We will make sure your customer success representative follows up with more information. Thank you for your feedback!

Joe from Gamra Composites

Perfect for us.

Working with Fiix has been great. I looked at many other CMMS companies before settling on Fiix. They had the best of everything and had a pay as you grow setup. This allowed us to implement small and grow as we did.

Pros

The variety of uses. It started out for maintenance, now works for many other facets of our business. It helps us streamline our processes on many levels.

Cons

The app needs to be configurable like the browser version.

Reasons for Choosing Fiix

Response from Fiix

Replied March 2020

Hello Joe, thank you for the feedback on our CMMS. We're happy to hear that you are able to grow your usage with Fiix across your organization. For our mobile app, we have recently added a lot of exciting new features that should give you the functionality you are looking for, and we would love to learn more about your use cases on the mobile application. We'll have your customer success representative follow-up for more details.

Brandon from Gov NL

Great product

Pros

asset management, scheduled maintenance

Cons

No offline feature available as of yet. We use this system on our marine vessels and internet service isn't always available in some areas.

Response from Fiix

Replied March 2020

Hi Brandon, it's so great to hear that you're enjoying our CMMS and utilizing scheduled maintenance. Our new mobile app offers an offline feature that will allow your team to use Fiix in your marine vessels. Any data you enter will sync back to the CMMS when you are in a place with WiFi. Our Customer Success team will reach out to help you get started on the app. In regards to your offline feature inquiry - we have good news. Our new mobile app allows you to work offline without any internet connection, and any changes made in offline mode are automatically synced once you are back online. Alternative resources on this subject are available in our help center and blog portal, and we will also have our customer success team follow up to connect you with this great feature. Thanks for your feedback!

YUJI from CJSOCIAS & ASOCIADOS

MY EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH THE FIIX

IN GENERAL THE FIIX IS A VERY GOOD TOOL FOR THE TYPE OF WORK THAT WE MAKE OUR COMPANY SELLS, INSTALLS, PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR AIR CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT WE ALSO SELL PARTS AND AIR CONDITIONING SPARE PARTS ALL LOGISTICS OF WORK CONTROL, OUR CLIENTS 'HISTORY, INVENTORY CONTROL OF OUR PARTS STORAGE, EQUIPMENT PURCHASING REQUIREMENTS, PARTS AND SPARE PARTS CAN BE PERFECTLY HANDLED WITH THE FIIX

Pros

IT IS A VERY VERSATILE PLATFORM THAT ALLOWS ME TO ORGANIZE AND GIVE FOLLOWING EFFECTIVELY TO EVERYTHING RELATED TO MY WORK

Cons

THE ONLY INCONVENIENCE I HAVE HAD IS ABOUT THE CREATION OF REPORTS THERE IS NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO CREATE A REPORT. I REFER TO THE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE WHEN I AM CREATING A REPORT AND I MAKE A TEST I HAVE AN ERROR IN THE PROGRAMMING, THE SYSTEM ONLY INFORMS ME THAT THERE IS A MISTAKE BUT DOES NOT GIVE ME ANY TRACK OF WHAT IS THE ERROR THAT I HAVE COMMITTED

John from Contour Saws, Inc.

From Basic to First-in-class

Utilizing the maintenance software to designate assets, setup PMs, submit work requests, create work orders, and analyze maintenance encompasses our use. I have found the software most useful to get the repair request information to the right folks. Being able to have work request alerts go to multiple emails advises many of impending repairs. Features such as the scan code, which works well with smart phones, enables the work orders to be quickly found and the asset verified. We have not even scratched the surface of the power available in this software!

Pros

Ease of use, basic up to elaborate use depending on your needs.

Cons

I will need more time to explore and learn the use of features before commenting on shortcomings.

Sharon from V&E RESTAURANT GROUP

Industry: Restaurants

Best Product for Maintenance Departments

Pros

Very well structured. It is great for organizing assets. Since we have various restaurant locations, thanks to this software, we have been able to keep an inventory for all equipment both in our restaurants and as well as in our company warehouse.

Cons

It's a little tricky for new users to learn to create assets/locations, if more direct directions could be provided, this would definitely fix the issue.

Reasons for Choosing Fiix

Response from Fiix

Replied March 2020

Hi Sharon, thank you for reviewing Fiix! It's great to hear that our CMMS is enhancing organization and accessibility throughout your business. The feedback about your experience as a new user is valuable to us, and we're sorry that this has been a challenge. We offer training webinars that can help you get acquainted with the software and also offer set up guides in our Help Center. Our Customer Success team will follow up with you to learn more about how we can improve this experience.

Eric from City of Alexandria, Virginia

Industry: Public Safety

Outstanding value. Gives us the capabilities we need.

Regular preventive maintenance is what has given us 100% up time over the past 12 months. Fiix (formerly Maintenance Assistant) is key to ensuring all preventive maintenance tasks are performed regularly.

Pros

Great value for the money. Cloud based so there are no hardware expenses. iPhone and Android applications make clearing work orders easy. Very reliable - it's never not worked. We use the product to create preventive maintenance work orders to ensure the reliability of the city public safety radio system. The facilities include AC units, UPSs, and various types of RF equipment that need to be regularly inspected or tested. It's the perfect product for this purpose.

Cons

It can be a bit complicated - some of which is simply due to it being browser/cloud based rather than a stand-alone application.

Rashid from Dubai Media Office

Industry: Broadcast Media

Great increase in productivity

We've been using MA CMMS for over a year and the transformation has be great for productivity and overall work management from general maintenance to project management. Since we didn't have any system in place beforehand, there was a lot of work that needed to be done in order to build our CMMS. Out of the box, MA CMMS is ready to go, but your organization isn't, so that's where the real work of adding all of your assets, staff and maintenance schedules goes into it. Once that's done it's very easy for all of my team to use and update as they go along. I then get notified whenever any work order is completed, or if there are any pending issues which need to be looked at. The features in MA CMMS are great because they are flexible, although we do some facility management, our main area is in Broadcast Engineering and MA CMMS easily adapts to our specific field with options for various customizations. I would highly recommend to any organization that needs a CMMS or wants to shift to an easy cloud-based solution like this one. My only issue with MA CMMS is with the mobile app, it needs significant improvement and at its current state is barely useable. Although the company does offer API access and further custom made solutions, many of the required 'custom' features that we would need could be put into the existing platform. I look forward to seeing future updates and improvements.

Pros

Easy to use, ready to go "out of the box"

Cons

The mobile app needs improvement

David from National Strand Products

Industry: Utilities

Our Experience with Fiix has been great. The software works, easy to setup and get started.

Easy and fast management of the daily tasks of a very busy Maintenance Department.

Pros

The application is very intuitive, easy to learn and easy to use. The application is very fast; creating a work order takes 15 seconds or less. Even when adding documents to a work order, (such as schematics, drawings or guidebooks), the application is fast and works very well in Mobile. The application is very powerful, and has many features that assists me in the fine tuning of the managing of the Maintenance Department. Equipment, Technicians, vendors, parts, and purchasing management, all can be done easily using Fiix. The application is very easy to install; there is no set-up time from the standpoint of IT. You pay the fee, you access the software, set up your equipment and techs, and start creating work orders; that easy. I had the program running with the basics and creating work orders the first day I was given access to it.

Cons

It is not free? Seriously, I do not have any complaints so far, nor have I run into something I cannot do. Time will tell.

Kent from Indiana Carton Co

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Keeps getting better

I was fortunate enough to be part of the Beta testing for MACMMS (can I still get it for free??) so I have seen most of the improvements come through and it indicates to me they are dedicated to continuous improvement and dedication to their customers.

Pros

Fiix is really easy to learn. Interface is very user friendly and easy to navigate. Easy and intuitive customization to function however you need.

Cons

Report writing function could be a little easier. Maybe add hoverable descriptions for each report, there are so many similar reports it can be confusing although there are many more reports available now than ever. Changing the name was an issue since we referred to "Maintenance Assistant" in several SOPs integral to our Food Safety Management System and had to go through and change all those references.

Paul from MXL Industries, Inc.

Good CMMS Product; Lots of features

We have a better handle on routine maintenance. In addition, the late work order report helps keep maintenance on a more timely schedule.

Pros

Very versatile. Lots of features. Having the ability to include asset pictures and attach documentation is a great feature. Creating scheduled maintenance is straight forward. Relatively simple and uncomplicated for users to complete and close out work orders. Also, having parts locations identified in the system is a nice feature.

Cons

The system will not let me link to documents on our internal network; this means I have to have duplicate documents on the Fiix cloud. There is a lot of work to set up user, page and menu permission (though that kind of comes with the territory using a database)

Brian from FSC

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Easy and effective

It's been great. I would recommend this software to any maintenance team looking to increase productivity.

Pros

It was very easy to setup. The ability to create and upload CSV files to get things going made setup a breeze. I love that we have the app anywhere we need it for all types of users (Android, iOS, Web)

Cons

I don't think I have any complaints. The support team is always super helpful. The app just works like it should.

Response from Fiix

Replied March 2020

Hi Brian, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Fiix! We're happy to hear that you find our CMMS easy to get up and running, and are successful on the system. If you ever have any recommendations for improvement, please reach out to the customer success team as we are always looking to improve our customers' experience of our CMMS!

Arpad from Kisco Foods International Ltd (NZ)

Kisco Foods Ltd

The best maintenance software what I ever seen (out of 4 or 5), only negative point, slightly difficult and takes for a while to get used to it. Therefore our management have no idea what it is capable (lot more than what we use it for so far). So I have to spend a fair bit of time to explain things over and over again. Also the mobile applications has inconsistency, which means we have to choose our portable devices very carefully.

Pros

Lots of feature, most of pretty useful. Adoptable and works in "pieces" , works well in a small organisation as ours.

Cons

Takes time to get used to it, different features on different mobile platforms.

Felix from VIBRA

Fiix CMMS

Pros

Ease of use. Bang for your buck = Functionality. Reliability of software.

Cons

Lack of customization. Need to top tier access to be able to customize. Not been able of capturing digital signature.

John from Crystal Engineering Co

I have been FIXX'd

We are AS9100 and ISO9001 certified and FIXX has been very well received in audit reviews and another tool to track and correct audit findings.

Pros

Ease of use! Data entry easily transforms task lists to scheduled maintenance procedures. Fixx also allows for machine relocation and assignment. Reports have been easy to provide to answer any questions regarding Maintenance functions, a wide rage of report templates are available. We are a small operation and have not needed the expanded version, that being said, I have used similar programs at other sites and FIXX by far has been the most user friendly system I have used.

Cons

I have some limitations on printing maintenance tasks, its a formatting issue. Tasks are emailed to users and available by logging in to the program, so we have little need for printing.

Gregory from Greater Mt Zion Church

Improved Work Order Process

Pros

The QR codes and the ability to print them is a useful tool in quickly identifying specific company assets. You eliminate having to read the extensive list of assets to select the one you need. you just scan the code on that asset and get immediate feedback for it. I also like the reporting feature. It already has canned reports that are useful tracking work order suggestions, request and completions. This is helpful for streamlining your general maintenance process.

Cons

There needs to be a feature that will let you print multiple duplicates of QR labels at a single printing.

Reasons for Choosing Fiix

It was a basic database that which was store on a cloud. this eliminated the need to acquire extra storage space for data records. Plus it was reasonably priced.

Justin from Furniture Mart USA

Fiix- the affordable Maintenance Software Solution

Our maintenance, safety, and security supervisory staff has grown by 300% in the last 5 years. From 1.5 FTE overseeing several hundred staff members and 20 locations and now nearly 1000 staff members and 40 locations. Fiix is what keeps our team on the same page even when we are running in so many different directions on a daily basis. Fiix is becoming the back bone of our departments and is helping us support our sales and ops teams in a way we just could not have done before.

Pros

Fiix, has been a great platform for our team to start building a true maintenance program. It has all the features we want and need to perform like some of the biggest maintenance departments out there. It saves our team time in the field and prevents communication errors and duplicate work. Fiix has quickly paid for it self.

Cons

It would be great if the staff at Fiix would offer a complete walk through training. It took us a while to find out how to use some of the features and a better introduction process and re-training opportunities would be ideal.

Andrew from Bethel Baptist Church, Schaumburg, IL

Quick learning curve and nice features overall. Makes our team more productive.

Pros

The ability to see the needs of our people as soon as the requests are made and the communication stream that is started is very important. For me to be able to immediately prioritize and assign the work to the proper technician is helping our team be more efficient. It used to take a day or two for a work order to make it from the requester to the proper technician and the requester was not always certain he received it. Now the emails are sent as soon as the request is submitted and we can communicate quickly and put everyone at ease.

Cons

Not being able to attach photos in the mobile app is a little disappointing. I thought there was one update that included that feature, but we are still mostly happy with the product.

Ljubomir from Nelt Co

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Maintenance in our hands

This tool is essential when it comes to our core business support and we are using it in different areas. Helpdesk tool helps us connect to our internal customers. Equipment and buildings data are kept as an information for maintenance personnel and contracted services in order to better plan and execute work orders. Reminders are set for periodical maintenance and inspection actions that help plan and development of good preventive and prediction maintenance plan. In addition, we use the application for cost tracking and also budgeting expenses.

Pros

Ease of use. Mobile application (iOS/Android). Uptime. Development.

Cons

Helpdesk features need improvement. Change packages in order to increase pricing.

Andre from CHEMFIT FINE CHEMICALS

Best maintenance software.

Annelise breakdowns and create preventative program to prevent breakdowns and bring down time down

Pros

Uptime. Very good sable software. User vriendly. Tool to anylize maintenance.

Cons

The previous app on cell phones but the lates is better.

Response from Fiix

Replied March 2020

Hi Andre, thank you for reviewing Fiix! We're happy to hear that our CMMS is improving accessibility and providing value in your organization. We have recently added a number of new features to our new mobile app, so we hope you love the upgrades we are making. We are also always looking to improve the app, so please let us know if you have any feedback. We will have our customer success team follow up to connect you with these great new features.

Francisco Javier from SDI Systems LATAM

Maintenance management at hand

Pros

Ease of use, Customer service, reports, etc. In fact the CMMS is really simple and efficient. I've been SAP PM Key user for 8+ years before using Fiix and almost everything you need for maintenance management is really at hand. The software's inherent customization is impresive.

Cons

Integration with ERP, I don't know if that is possible, sometimes and ins some parts of the software the translation is not very accurate, or hasn't been translated at all and as I'm in Chile our technicians aren't fluent in English and that can create certain confusion

Bryan from Lethbridge College

This has been exactly what we wanted for a price we were willing to pay.

Tracking and reporting on work requests. Asset tracking and preventative maintenance scheduling.

Pros

The import utility for this software will get you to a fully functioning facility management system to take work requests and track assets. Very easy to use and lots of valuable data on the completed work done by your department. The preloaded reporting is great. We have been extremely happy with this software.

Cons

The custom report writer will take some time to learn if you're not familiar with it. Being able to attach a file to a guest submitted report would be nice.