kvCORE Reviews

4.54 / 5 (188)

Our advisors have recommended this product 30 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "I love that its user friendly and hold you accountable. "

• "I love everything about this program. I get most of my business from here, its very easy to use and makes me look professional. "

• "I like the user interface and more importantly, what the system is capable of behind the scenes. The automation of everything REALLY helps me stay on top of things."

• Cons

• "issues with migration, but overall been outstanding. Need a better path to support. Everyone relying on eXp. "

• "There is a steep learning curve but if you stay plugged in to all the available training it can be overcome."

• "It's so much to learn, so it's taking me more time."

Browse kvCORE Reviews

Katelyn from Barden Realty

This Software is VERY helpful!

Great!!!! Would definitely recommend and I will always use this program!

Pros

Cons

Nothing really, I can't think of a single problem I've ever had with this software and I have used it for some time now.

Phillip from EXP Realty

Never lose track of clients

Keeps track of all my clients on a day to day basis. Allows me to email and text current and new clients. Works amazing with Facebook Marketing and the ability to capture and nurture any lead that comes from your campaigns. Love the automation for email followup and the ease of customizing templates.

Pros

Deal management with the ability to upload documents. CRM with the ability to do lead generation through squeeze pages and landing pages Email Campaigns Text Campaigns Lots of addons to make you successful

Cons

Mobile site could use some work. Can't use all the features that's on the computer based platform.

Dennis from EXP Realty

Review of kvCORE

I am very impressed with the overall experience with the software. The lead capture capabilities are so varied that learning the things it can do for you takes a while to master. In fact I am not sure anyone can master them all, simply because you will regularly discover new ways to use the system.

Pros

This is the most powerful lead nurturing tool I have ever used. It is a combination of lead generation, CRM, IDX, and web site. It requires very little set up in order to use...it is almost ready "right out of the box". One very useful feature is the ability to see all properties viewed by a prospect and all correspondence with them on a single screen. Building landing pages & squeeze pages is a snap and sharing out to social media is quick and easy. Nurturing leads is almost totally automatic, behavioral automation is wonderful.

Cons

Some of the navigation is a bit "clunky". For example when viewing multiple prospects information you almost have to start over at the dashboard to go from one prospect to the other. This is a bit distracting, but overall the entire system functions very well.

Shelia from PowerMark Properties

KVCore REview

Overall it has been the very best program I have used over the years. I have used about 5 others and this is the longest I have used a program like this. It is easy to use and really keeps you on track when you use what is at your fingertips.

Pros

Being able to keep up with my lead , soi and client database. It is so easy to use and helps me keep track of everyone and my transactions.

Cons

When I am sending out a mass text and have multiple pages the system will always send me back to the very first page and I have to scroll down and hit the correct page number then scroll back up and send out text. This gets to be very time consuming when you have 1,000's of leads and clients in a system.

Bob from Tuscana Properties

Great Concepts but not ready for prime time

Not good. It took them over a month to get my 20 lead source up and running and my data migrated. They refuse to fix bugs .

Pros

I like the fact that the system is geared towards lead follow-up and it helps drive agents to follow-up with leads. It is also nice to have an integrated dialer, email system and texting included all in the lead view. The IDX website is also very good

Cons

The product only came out in November 2017 and it shows. Customer Support and product quality are poor. Customer Support fights back on every bug you find saying it's working as designed. The only way they will fix bugs is if you escalate them to your Success Manager. Here is my current bug list: 1.) 103207 - Search on Hashtag only matches the first part of the hashtag before the hypen, so Buyer-A and Buyer-B are both matched then you enter Buyer-A. Closed as working as designed. 2.) Auto responder message says "Oh its Sandy Jamison, we've been talking on sandyjamison.svhousesearch.com - sorry to bother you, just wanted to see if you had interest in looking at homes this weekend. - Per [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on 12/26 we can't configure this or turn it off. It is sent every time someone replies back 'Who is this?". This is causing problems with our seller leads and since we turned the system on last week have had three confusing situations with sellers. Since half our leads are sellers we can't use the text features of KVCore. 3.) Sprint cell phone customers see a "Scam Likely" message when they are called from the Smart Number, They are refusing to try to fix this. 4.) 106227 - Hashtag search list in Smart CRM & Lead Editing have entries in it that don't match any records, such as ApptSet, appointmentsetbychristia, appointmentsetbyjanan, appointmentsetbychristina, RescheduleAppointment. They are refusing to try to fix this. 5.) They only support Google Chrome.

Janet from Allison James Estates & Homes

Best CRM and Lead Generation resource

I use KV core everyday to manage run my business. I can see when prospects/buyers are looking at houses, I can send messages, call or videos. I post ads to Facebook and Craigslist and I can create landing pages.

Pros

I like that Everything is included - CRM, Lead generation, drip programs, dialer, text messages and more

Cons

Tech support is not available on the weekends and nights.

Jean from RE/MAX Connection Realtors

OK CRM for Realtors

Pros

kvCORE has a lot of tools and features agents can use to market listings, find leads and stay in contact with their database. Love the ability to send mass Text messages to clients.

Cons

The backend is a little confusing, not everything easy to find and upsell tools/features are displayed in with the basic kvCORE tools. Confusing for our agents. Also, text messaged say kvCORE - no mention of the agent sending the text message. Agents complain they receive a lot of OPT OUTS after a text goes out.

Gabriella from realty

Great website

Good online paltfor for business. Suggest it to everyone.

Pros

Great platform for businesses. I am using kvcore every day and its make my business more effective and organised.

Cons

There is no negative to say. Very easy to use it and they always update everything. I suggest it to everyone.

Very impressed!

My overall experience with kvCORE has been great. Can't wait to learn the ins and outs of this software.

Pros

My real estate office just started using kvCORE a few months ago. Im still learning all it has to offer but so far I am loving it. There is so much it can do and many things that are even automated once you have things set up. Can't wait to learn even more.

Cons

Because our version was highly customized there are still some bugs we are encountering. But the customer support has been awesome in dealing with them.

Manuel from Latinos in Real Estate

Great service and functionality

Pros

Once you set it up is way easy to use. I have used many others but kvCORE is by far the easiest. It is fast doing the job, great interface, very friendly helps you keep track of what you are doing.

Cons

I would love that kvcore had more integrations, at the time I still need to use other providers that cant connect to kvCORE and just make the work harder

Kathie from Exp Realty

Excellent product, perfect for my real estate business.

I appreciate that I am able to email, text and call my database without leaving my CRM - great tool. I love the intuitive system that texts my clients or emails them on my behalf when their preferences change. I appreciate that I can personalize my choices to suit my relationship with the client or customer. Good job kvcore - you help my job become easier.

Pros

I love my kvCore software. Before becoming a full time agent at Exp Realty, I worked as a marketing assistant for many different agents. through many different organizations for 6 years. I have not been able to find a CRM and marketing service that is so easy to use or as intuitive as this kvCore is. I enjoy the fact that if I need help, there is a button on my page and I can get help straight away. I can see my active clients and can text or email them directly from the page. It's an awesome system and I am comfortable knowing that my work is being leveraged by great software.

Cons

There is one improvement I would consider. I would appreciate being able to bulk email my whole database at one time. I do understand the risk of my email could be blocked by Spam bots for doing too many emails at once. I guess this restriction is for my own good. Thank you for looking out for me kvCore

Jorge from All City Real Estate

KV Core aka King of CRM's

KV Core as said prior has been a game changer. The ability to post to social media and other third parties has been very helpful. The amount of time you spend on KV Core and adjusting it to your business will only enhance and help your business. This isn't a program where you begin using it and you feel like you're moving backwards. This truly does help an agent organize, follow up and stay ahead of everyday realty duties.

Pros

I compare this program 's CRM's abilities like that of Microsoft Excel. Like Excel, KV Core is limitless. It is truly up to the agent how far and imbeded they want KV Core in their daily business duties. It is a game changer, and even though I'm about 2 1/2 months into the program, I am still learning alot more about it. Which is a fantastic thing.

Cons

The only thing I don't like are 2 things: 1. You cannot find all the properties that all fall under a specific property management company. You must look for every property individually. Also, the status of the home cannot be seen on KV Core. If the property is pending back ups, Leased, Expired etc, you can only see that on the MLS. 2. You only have these choices on the frequency of sending alerts: Never, Instant, Daily, 2x/week or Weekly. There is no in between. What if my client wants one monthly alert at the first of the month or something? There should be a fully customizable alert system in place. Different clients, different needs.

Integrated Business Solution

It's a great tool for my job. It's really a push toward a much better flow of client-agent communications

Pros

- Provides various forms of help and training with an in dept training library, videos, customer service chat, and direct help clicks for the user. - kvCore provides access to a collection of ideas for improvement submitted and voted on by users. - kvCore shows and picks from that pool for their next releases. - KvCore shows a strong commitment to improve the product steadily. - KvCore integrated my flow of business into their solution. My client is basically as close as a click to call, text, or email.

Cons

- Limit of max 100 clients at a time to be selected for mass emailing/texting. Should be able to mass email/text by selecting a hashtag. - Cannot combine a squeeze page (for showing the results) together with my own content (text+images) - Don't like the displayed space reduced HTML code. It's great that kvCore suggests (in the help library) to use Note++ and Code Beautifier! This could be integrated into the web editor to internally beautify the code but showing the user the (beautified code) what web inspect tools provide as HTML. - Hashtags in searches should be able to combine them to perform (regex) like OR, AND, NOR, NAND. - The private Smart Number should have user seleceted Name/Team/Company associated

Charlotte from eXp Realty

Contact Management System

I like a one-stop shop for drip campaigns, marketing, my website, connection to social media. The development team is always working to improve the system and very helpful.

Pros

My most favorite feature is my website and how easy it was to build. Second most favorite is the ability to create ads/postings to Facebook and Craigslist.

Cons

Least favorite, learning all functionality with ease. The training modules are well done and help desk is awesome. I just wish for a bit more ease. Secondly, there are only three main lead types: buyer, seller, renter. I would like to have a fourth - sphere if influence or referring clients. These are the clients who I market specifically to refer buyers and sellers to me from their sphere. It's cumbersome using a # for these folks. They are a lead type separate from the other three.

The Best CRM ever

I absolutely love can you record, and every time I need assistance that usually get back to me pretty quickly. They have a lot of videos to make things easy for you to be able to follow through if it takes you a little longer to learn.

Pros

The automatic behavioral follow-up. When any prospects or clients login to any system associated with this CRM, according to their actions this is why I automatically put them into a automatic drip campaign that will help them to move to the next step quickly. Is hands off you have to do nothing but set it up correctly.

Cons

The app for CRM, does not allow you to do the same options that are given to you from your computer. It's only good for entering in Leads.

Ernest from Elite Home Team

KvCore

My overall experience with KvCore has been nothing but exceptional from the support team to success managers. I've been using KvCore since it rolled out and have generated 1,000's of leads utilizing tools provided by the platform. The platform has literally put my business on autopilot so that when leads are generated their continuously being worked while I am out running daily operations. If you looking for a system that can do it all. Look no further than KvCore!

Pros

Usability, Friendly, Sleek appearance, Tools, Customer Relationship Manager, Website, & Customizability.

Cons

There are no cons to this platform. Of course they have had growing pains but nothing you detrimental to your daily business and most issues are fixed in a timely manner.

kvCORE Review

It is similar to Kunversion so I'm satisified with it but I would love it if the automated feature would be produced.

Pros

The automations are handy but one is missing that Kunversion had.

Cons

The learning curve. Having used Kunversion, it didn't take me long to learn about kvCORE but I know many agents who refuse to use either because it is challenign for them.

Emily from Real Estate

Very good CRM program

Pros

I love that its user friendly and hold you accountable.

Cons

I wish that i could store addresses in it.

Response from Inside Real Estate

Replied August 2019

Thanks for your review! We actually DO allow you to store addresses in the CRM. Just click on the lead, click edit next to their name, and then go to More Detail and scroll down until you see the address fields. Check out the Inside Real Estate Success Strategies group on Facebook! It has tons of helpful info and is moderated by the leadership at our company to answer these kinds of questions and help you find ways to best use kvCORE.

Brendan from Resource One Realty, LLC

Amazing all in one platform for Real Estate

kvCORE brings so much value to your business from automatic lead follow up to a great interactive website and multiple lead generation options. It does the work of nurturing cold leads letting me focus on the active buyers.

Pros

I Love that once a lead comes in the system will automatically follow up with emails and text messages that are very engaging. The ability to create squeeze pages and use a smart number for lead generation is also really great. It really is a tool every Real Estate agent should be using !

Cons

I can say i'm not the biggest fan of the single smart number for the entire office. We have had a little bit of confusion with agents receiving a lead that someone else is already working with, and then trying to communicate with that lead through the smart number. Once the lead was transferred to the proper agent , then when communicating with the smart number the buyers still though it was the previous agent sending messages since it was the same number.

eXp Agent - just rolled to kvCORE

Blogging issues, bring favorite tracking back, bring my 'alert set' indicator back on CRM screen.

Pros

Very similar to Kunversion, lead gen capability and multi social site posting.

Cons

Innovative tools for your business

Over all, Kvcore is great product and I look forward to it elevating our business as we grow.

Pros

The lead capture from social media and the Marketing Auto Pilot. These features are better than I have seen in any other platform. The support is good too. Very responsive and great follow up. I like the Feature Request process. Lets users have input to the priority of new features.

Cons

The newer interface is a big improvement. Like with anything new, there are some kinks to work out. However the support and product teams have been very helpful and supportive of the feature requests.

Trevor from eXp Realty

Terrific Program!1

I am using kvCORE in conjunction with the Making It Rain program and I'm seeing amazing results. I have already met with three clients in person and wrote a contract within 3 weeks!

Pros

The Smart Campaigns are amazing. Being able to text a home to a client and have a link to it in my website is converting a ton of leads -- people really respond to it! All the Squeeze and Landing Pages built it in are super helpful.

Cons

It's buggy at times. Names that you're supposed to be able to click and go directly to their profile don't work a lot. Also, navigating around can take a while for pages to load. It doesn't just go back to the profile you were on when you looked up a home or went to a different section. It wants to load the Dashboard and then figure out where it was last. Also, we need to know what different messages go out per Status (New Lead, Active Lead, etc. so we don't send a generic message after we've received contact from lead).

Margarett from eXp Realty

KVCore has been awesome with keeping people engaged in the home buying process.

Pros

The software allows you to work with your active clients without worrying about engaging with the next group of people ready to view homes. The software keeps people engaged with emails and texts.

Cons

You do receive text answers without knowing the question until you sign in.

Julian from eXp Realty

KV has been wonderful for my business

Overall, it's been a great system to use, and I recommend it all the time.

Pros

I have seen a direct impact on switching to KV.

Cons

The start up time can take some time if you don't have a lot of freetime.

Betsey from eXp Realty

Great CRM

kvCore is a time saver because it informs the agent of which contacts are looking at listings more regularly. You can tell that they're getting closer to the point of being ready to buy. As an agent, I can then concentrate on those contacts. It eliminates the hit or miss of cold calling. It eliminates the frustration of calling a contact who has been in your database for a long time, only to find out they just purchased a home and you've missed out on being their agent.

Pros

Once I set up my campaigns and Listing Alerts, I'm on Autopilot. kvCore lets me know whenever a prospect /contact has been looking at listings. I just reach out to them to build a relationship.

Cons

When editing or adding "More Details" to a prospects/contacts information, you have to hit"Save" after each line of information. It's too time consuming. It would be much better if you could click edit, add all the information you'd like and then click save once.

LaTosha from eXp Realty

KV Core is Awesome!!!

Pros

I really like the multi features KV Core offers. What I like most is the 800 call capture feature which is working for me 24/7. You can add the information to your sign riders, Craigs List amongst other places and never miss a potential clients contact info again!

Cons

Im pleased with all features at the moment!

Ann E. from Keller Williams Louisville East

Review of KV Core

Its much easier to keep track of everything and I like the fact that KVcore syncs with my calendar to add the tasks I need to complete for the next day.

Pros

Its very user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

You cant tap on the pictures of listings from MLS in KV core to look at the pictures.

Drew from RealtyOhio Real Estate

Lots of great ideas, functions just don't work right.

Support is helpful and nice but I feel there are still TONS of issues that need to be resolved before it can be considered a viable office solution. Maybe a small team would be better.

Pros

Lots of potentioal and features in the works, but still a lot of bugs with core features.

Cons

1. Round robin lead distribution isn't a true round robin. I've had one agent get 5 leads in one day because the system starts at user 1 every time. It needs to start with the next user in the list once a lead is accepted. 2. Search functions on the front end still have issues. Type in a known active listing and it will say no results in the autocomplete. You have to hit enter, a lot of users won't do that if they see no listings found. 3. Confusion and tedious way to associate agents to their listings, if you have a big company this would be a major issue and source of frustration. 4. One more lead distrubition issue, the system is sending leads to one agent but then assigning them to another. I have now had 2 situations where one agent accepted the lead but it's been already assigned to another agent.

KvCore Is a MUST Have!

Organization, Consistent Contact with clients, no client goes ignored.

Pros

Using kvCore really takes the stress off remembering which clients need to be contacted, and what last discussion was about. Numerous tools can be used to assist clients and stay organized.. Best part is they are all in the same place!

Cons

The tools can be overwhelming, but very useful with training.

Ron from eXp Realty, LLC

Extremely Robust Platform

Pros

Extremely robust system that does virtually everything you need to stay productive in Real Estate.

kyle from First Team Real Estate

Working when I'm not

It has made me more attentive and organised. Sharing leads is a great option as well.

Pros

This filters through thousands of leads to serve me the lowest hanging fruit everyday.

Cons

I does take time spent learning which is a good thing actually. That means we need to learn to up our game and that the sofware is that complex. Once educated and set up it make my job 10x easier.

Nicholas from Kore Realty

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

The worst real estate company in the market

Worst experience dealing with a real estate marketing company yet worst real estate company ever to deal with kvcore an inside real estate

Pros

The software's garbage the websites sites a template that doesn't do anything for you they will promise you the world and rip you off don't ever deal with this company.

Cons

Go get you to sign a contract telling you that it's going to be a wonderful service and give you product service and then when you try and tell them that their product is garbage and they haven't given you any help or any service they'll try and charge you 50% of the remaining balance to terminate your use of their software immediately why would I pay you an extra $1,000 to stop using a product that I don't want to use today worst company ever don't waste your money don't deal with these people they're horrible to deal with.

Response from Inside Real Estate

Replied August 2019

Hi Nicholas, So sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. We work really hard to provide quality products to our clients and we have a lot of happy customers, but sometimes, it just isn't a match. Sorry if that's what happened here. I was looking into your cases and it looks like you had our support team helping you out with your website customization. Did you know we also have a peer Facebook group dedicated to success strategies for our products? This group is made up of our customers and leadership and is designed to create a forum for our users to share experiences and troubleshoot together. https://www.facebook.com/groups/kunversion/

Value for the money

Awesome, just awesome. I am on it several times a day on my Mobil, tablet and computer depending on access. by being able to do this allows me to complete my daily required calls and actually see what my prospective clients are looking at in real time.

Pros

The fact that you're prompted to do certain tasks on a daily basis. The more information you enter on the client the more valuable the program is to you therefore you're being influenced to actually build a relationship with the client which creates a lasting impression.

Cons

Maybe I have not learnt it as yet but I seem to have duplicate contacts as I loaded my linkedIn, facebook and general email contacts in the system which is great but I may now have to delete the duplicates

KvCore Review

My overall experience has been positive. The support team has always been there to help me, and they provide weekly training.

Pros

Easy to add prospects, follow up with prospects, and customize your messages. I like the reminders of the people I need to follow up because they visited my site or it's time to give them a friendly phone call. I also like how easy it's to post my listings to Craigslist and other sites.

Cons

Things I don't like about the software is when you create a landing page, once you create it and publish it, you can not go back and make changes. You have to start over again. I like that it has a text feature, but I don't like the limit of one text per month per prospect.

Matthew from YEGPro Realty

Most un-user friendly software i've ever used.

After using a well-built, functional CRM like FollowUpBoss, KVCore has been the most frustrating several months. The only reason i switched is FUB is it didn't have IDX integration. I am counting the days to my year contract is up with KVCore. I am a millennial and am good with using technology/software and have found it so difficult to work with. Logging calls, scheduling calls, tasks, meetings, emails, I mean EVERYTHING is so clunky and has no flow. I despise this software more than I can say. If it wasn't for it's IDX capabilities would've never made the switch. I would stay far far away. Going to try one of the many other softwares that integrate through the IDX once my contract is up.

Pros

The only thing that I like about this software is it's ability to create nice IDX websites and track user behaviour on those websites.

Cons

Literally Everything. No flow or functional user experience at all.

Response from Inside Real Estate

Replied November 2019

Hi Matthew, So sorry to hear about your troubles with kvCORE. We strive to create a platform that works for everyone, but sometimes, it just isn't the right fit. As with many full-service software platforms, the ramp-up can be frustrating and time consuming, especially when you're switching from a platform you've grown used to. If you haven't already, check out some of our resources that can help mitigate any confusion: Learning Portal: https://learn.insiderealestate.com/ FB User Group (for kvCORE & K+): https://www.facebook.com/groups/kunversion/ Webinars: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzisY4BtH-rqxYHRWgm90gA/playlists

An easier way of managing your Real Estate business

Overall my experience has been a good one, I keep track of all of my clients, from the prospect stage, all the way past closing! It is a must have.

Pros

It delivers on everything it promises. Minimizes the little but important day to day things.

Cons

The mobile version is not too great. It should be able to do more in my opinion.

Zeke from Fathom Realty NC

kvCORE test drive

I am really enjoying kcCore. I input leads from 6 months ago and started getting action when I was unable to sending multiple messages on my own. Not sure how it does it, but it just does. I just started using the lead and squeeze page setup. I am excited to learn and continue using!

Pros

Just add contact info and set on a campaign and off you go! It does the job of staying in touch and auto responding when I am not able to. I can easily access the backend of my website to update and tailor to my needs. Lead generation is available and implemented with ease. Overall this CRM is a game changer for my business.

Cons

The software tends to by laggy switching back and forth between pages.

Vincent from eXp Realty

KvCore is not your average CRM!

KvCore allows me to keep track of clients and prospects AND the marketing features have greatly increased my lead gen!

Pros

Easy to navigate. The tutorials are easy to follow. The drip campaigns, follow up and marketing software is crazy awesome!

Cons

The email interface could use a facelift and added abilities

The best CRM/Lead management software I have used

Pros

I've used kvCore for a little while now and comparing to what is on the market, I found kvCore to be a powerhouse. I can keep track of my leads as well as help generate leads and deals.

Cons

I do wish the iPhone app was much more inititive like the desktop version.

Still a work in progress....

So far, so good, waiting for all kinks to be worked out but it has everything I need.

Pros

I like that it is all inclusive.....crm, website, landing and squeeze pages

Cons

Not everything is working as it should be...a lot of kinks, no ability to add a transaction. Yet there is a tab for transaction, more

Josh from eXp Realty

Guaranteed to connect with new clients!

Pros

This is the first website that has actually been beneficial to me and my business. I have used countless others that cost way more with the promise of helping me grow my business. None ever succeeded the way KV Core has! This site is user friendly and my clients love it! Guaranteed to bring home the bacon.

Cons

There isnt much that I dont like about the software. The help board is easy to use when I need a problem resolved. It keeps me on track with my client follow up (where's the gold?-in the follow up) Though I did send in my client list to have KV Core upload them to my system and never received anything.

Dave from Realty ONE Group Complete

kvCore Review

If you are looking for automation and a complete CRM, get kvCore.

Pros

The software is very automatic and stays in front the end user.

Cons

The iPhone app and mobile browser (safari and google chrome) do not function very good as the agent. The app and mobile browser interface crashing every time.

Mo from eXp Realty LLC

I love it!!!...great for growing my business

experience has been good, positive. customer service is always prompt and happy to help.

Pros

The more I indulge, the more I learn how valuable kvCore is to my business! Campaigns, text option, crm flow is good.

Cons

it runs a bit slow at times, don't really have any cons at the time

Melissa from Lamenza Properties

Great way to convert leads!

Pros

I like that it is a one stop shop. Once you enter your clients information you can pretty much select how to do your campaigns and how often. You can also review every move they make.

Cons

It is a bit hard to learn and it takes a while to get used to where everything is.

Erik from eXp Realty

KV Core Provides My Real Estate Business with More than I could have wished for

Excellent 9/10!

Pros

The ease of use, The ROI, the customer service, all the tools to build my real estate services business.

Cons

As with any technology, changes happen at a rapid pace, keeping up and implementing these changes is challenging at time.

My KvCORE Review

Pros

I like how the software organizes my leads and shows me how many touches the lead has received and from whom it came from.

Cons

I have to go to several screens in order to find all the information I need about the lead and source.

Crystal from eXp Realty-The Jessica Hargis Group

Newly Licensed and using KvCORE

Pros

I am new to real estate and I love using the KvCORE software. It has the capability to communicate with your clients, send properties, track clients viewings, and so much more all in one platform. It brings everything you need to one site.

Cons

The one thing that I have found that is not the greatest is that if I have a husband and wife that both want to be communicated with I can not send information to both of them at the same time. I have to make a profile for both and do a mass email/text. It would be great if you could select multiple people in a profile.

Jason from Linked Realty

Switched from boomtown....

If you're searching for crms right now, I would avoid kv core. There are a lot of bugs in the system. Your mobile device is useless in managing your CRM. A lot of the features just don't work as intended. The website interface that buyers visit is absolute junk. The seller valuation page makes Zillow look like a valuation good. They spend all their money and customer support and nothing improving the system. They didn't even have map drawing 4 home searches until last week. Even that is buggy.

Pros

Not many. It's less money than Boomtown. You can run teams where Boomtown will nickel-and-dime you as you grow.

Cons

It's laggy. There are tons of bugs. You cannot use your mobile device to manage your CRM. Too many to write about.

Shakedra from eXp Realty

Lead Generation

Pros

This software is easy to navigate and gives easy access for my email. It gives me real time lead generation and I have several ways to communicate with my prospects.

Cons

As of now there aren't any cons.

David from eXp Realty

Why I'm Using kvCore

Pros

This is the easiest to use, yet robust CRM I've ever used. There are unlimited landing pages you can create that automatically tag the leads that come in. The custom links are great for social media marketing.

Cons

I don't like how when you click on another agent's listing you only get his email. not his phone number, how the commision calculator doesn't take into account what the actual commision is and how when you're setting up a task for a client you don't have the option to use a calendar pop up to pick a date, you have to write it down.