• Pros

• "I love the mobile app and computer interface. I like the automatic call log feature it makes it easy to keep and track info in an even more efficient manner."

• "The software is extremely easy to set up, manage and learn. Also the Philosophy of the entire company speaks to me very well. At the same time their service is responsive and fast!"

• "easy or friendly usability and time saving behaviour"

• Cons

• "There really is nothing not to like about the product. It would be nice if it had more pre-defined integration's with other products, but that will come over time."

• "It is hard to add notes or record follow up notes to a lead. We've been adding them to the lead description, but it would be nice to add notes with a calendar drop down."

• "None come to mind at the moment. The system isn't perfect, but it's close to it. "

Browse Pipeliner CRM Reviews

Kannan from Gyanagni Consulting Private Limited

November 2015

Pipeliner CRM - Customer Success Platform built on Principles by Sales Professionals for Sales Professionals

Salespeople are a rare breed. They love meeting and/or talking to customers all the time. For them, productivity is measured in terms of number of deals closed every month. They are the entrepreneurs within the organization. They think the company runs successfully because of them. And they are simply right. They have no time to do data entry. They simply do not have the time to follow cumbersome procedures. They want a CRM product that simply thinks like they do. And Pipeliner fits the bill perfectly. I am yet to see a product that is crafted for the Salespeople. As a salesperson, I am in love with Pipeliner, the CRM Software that made me fall in love with Sales again.

Pros

Ease of Use Integration with Apps that you use Visualization of Sales stages No expert skills required Lets you focus on the right leads at the right time Always available on the cloud and on your mobile devices [Android, iOS apps] - whether you are connected or not. Auto Syncing once you are connected. There are no multiple editions to choose from. Single edition and you get all the features at one low price. Over a 3 year period, you will pay 50% less than the popular cloud app [that tries to do everything under the sun completely ignoring the very purpose with which the company was started or what their name means]. Whereas Pipeliner is built for the Sales Force. To empower them in true sense. What's more? You would have achieved more sales than if you use the popular cloud app. And cultivated happy customers for life. Do you want more sales ? Do you want to manage your sales leads with utmost sophistication ? Do you want to make sure your sales people focus on the right clients at the right time ? Do you want to see your pipelines visually ? Do you want instant intelligence on everything about Sales at your fingertips ? Do you want your sales people to fall in love with Sales again ? The answer is "Pipeliner CRM". Go for it. You will NOT have any regrets.

Cons

Nothing whatsoever. I have no complaints at all.

Robert from Kriscor & Associates

Pipeliner CRM - Powerful and Flexible

Pros

Pipeliner CRM system is very visual and easy to navigate. The visual Pipeliner makes it easy to track and manage the different stages of your project pipelines! The Navigator feature gives an instant visual update on what indicators are lagging and progress vs sales targets.

Cons

There is not much to dislike with this software. Initial set up can take a little effort (no more that others), but once complete little effort is required to maintain and use this program.

Tim from Sparkle Uniform & Linen Service

Industry: Textiles

The Best CRM on the market

Pros

The visual features of Pipeliner make it so easy to use. Color codes, flags and steps make managing the pipeline easy.

Cons

Setting up the initial space for our team was a learning process. but once that was done the rest has been a breeze.

Reasons for Choosing Pipeliner CRM

The new cloud version of the application make the pipeline more easily accessible to our users.

Agustin from Rentals United

Really bad tool if we think that MKT and Sales are one team

If I work alone in my own company really good, if not I would look for another option.

Pros

From a sales point of view it was really easy to use the pipeline and forecast as well as setting future tasks

Cons

Really bad experience or no MKT tools, reporting is not a strength of this product either which make it useless.

Charles from Mr. Vas Minerals Limited

Industry: Mining & Metals

The Best CRM Software in Town

Pipeliner CRM is a software that I have used for my business over a period of time, and I can testify that it is quite easy and cheaper to use than other softwares for CRM. The quality and durability is immeasurable and very refined. It can track and save lead information that can help you generate sales.

Pros

I like almost everything about CRM Pipeliner, but I love it mostly because it's easy to use, and its quality is unquantifiable. So, Pipeliner CRM is the kind of CRM that I recommend for anyone who wishes to be successful in his sales activities and digital marketing in general.

Cons

What I like least about the Pipeliner CRM is the clip tool that enables user to save lead generated from the internet websites.

Reasons for Choosing Pipeliner CRM

Because it has many quality tools that can make work easier and cheaper.

Areful from Computer city technologies ltd

Industry: Computer Hardware

Pipeliner CRM is the best sales software in CRM community .

Pipeliner CRM solve all problem of a sales company .to use this CRM software in a company we can get report of many module like account management, contact management, lead management, opportunity management & activity management.

Pros

To use this CRM software in any sales related company then they can get any sales report within short time. it is also easy to use for both sales people & company owner.

Cons

In pipeliner CRM i don't get any disliking features.because all features in this CRM are related to a sales company directly.sales people & company owner get all report with one click which are related with them.

Daniel from DePaul University

CRM Review

Excellent system easy to use implement and is very effective

Pros

Handling opportunities (click and drag). Targeted values, and sales velocity features

Cons

Difficulty deleting unwanted opportunities

Charity from Human Resources

My Pipeliner Journey

Well, my overall experience with pipeliner so far has been excellent and fulfilling. I have been able to learn so much about sales, how this tool can work for the benefit of salespeople. I will be very much happy to recommend it to anyone. I am very happy that I was given this opportunity to learn more about selling and how the pipeliner CRM tool can enhance selling skills.

Pros

I like that I can connect my personal email accounts to the pipeliner CRM Cloud so that I can easily have my contacts. I also like that there is a mobile app, that allows you to be updated with everything happening on the cloud. Even when you are away from your computer.

Cons

What I least liked was that the trial was not very clear. I was not sure if I was supposed to add my own clients or just to use the ones that were provided. when I quired I did not get the response. The other thing is that my mobile app gives me challenges to syncronize at times.

JEREMIAH from EXALTED JERRY TECHNOLOGIES

EXCEPTIONAL PIPELINER CRM

Product design and modification, Product pricing, Promotion mix, Selection of channels of distribution, Maintaining dealer relationships.

Pros

Data entry can be automated, Allows for easier collaboration and potential to add revenue

Cons

Burdensome data entry, can be costly and Focused on the wrong person

Marek from Global Media Business

Extremely powerful and easy to use BUT has a learning curve

It makes my life easier and focused and gives me very important data.

Pros

The ability to customize everything for my needs.

Cons

There is a learning curve and I could use more handholding/tutorials in the begining.

I get more for less.

Arno from Fischbacher KG

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Excellent tool also for small business!

My business is B2B. What I’m selling is voice training, workshops, and speaking engagements. Until recently, my business was developed through public relations, publishing in special interest magazines, and through people finding me through the website and social media. About 2 years ago, I began to see a dramatic change. I needed more than a database and a bit of marketing automation -- I needed a sales process to help me drive interest and drive business. Competition was rising and it was obvious that I needed a more structured way to keep my contacts, accounts, and business relationships organized and vibrant. For both existing and new business relationships, I needed a way to nurture those relationships. It became clear that all my business was not going to come to me any longer. I needed help selling to my key persons -- that’s when I looked for the right CRM tool. In the end, I found Pipeliner through searching on Google. I had asked colleagues and friends for recommendations, but the software they or their companies used was too unwieldy, complex, and expensive. c Today I can say, Pipeliner helps me to stay in touch with the most promising customers and to make more business with less effort.

Pros

The visual approach. I noticed right away that Pipeliner workes differently from other solutions. It is visual -- not dry spreadsheets but instantly understandable in pictures -- and intuitive. I don't need a thick manual. No need to think in ‘database structures’. Pipeliner shows me the sales process and how I move from stage to stage. Pipeliner ‘mirrors’ my behavior. I don’t have to understand all the technical workings -- I can just see what I need to know. I suddenly have an instant snapshot of my sales stages, what I need to do next, and this motivates me. Also absolutely important and helpful is the integration of MS Outlook and the connection with several social networks.

Cons

There are only few things I dislike. One is, I miss the possibility to import vcf-cards when I am creating a new lead. Also would be good for me - as located in Europe - the integration of the Xing-Network.

Paul from Global Trading UK Limited

Recommended. Not the most intuitive to use, but powerful and customisable.

Pros

The overall experience of signing up and installing the client software is good and we have had no technical issues. Customer support is good and documentation is available for using and customising the interface. For example we wanted to add a margin value field to each qualified opportunity and although this was not a default field it was easy to find instructions as how to do it. The new field is calculated and can be used for graphs and reports so we can see relative margins against project values. Pipeliner lets you run more than one pipeline and we have two, one for new sales and one for existing customer development. This makes it easier for sales team to keep their workload balanced between the two activities. The management reports feature is extremely useful and enables our directors to quickly see how the sales team are progressing in terms of wins, losses, potential and actual sales.

Cons

Our directors want to encourage the sales team to add follow up actions after events. Unfortunately, you cannot add a telephone call or email as the follow up to a meeting. We have posted it as a feature request, but it is a surprising and pretty pointless limitation. Who wouldn't follow up a meeting with a phone call? It would also be nice if the pipelines could be colour coded as it can be difficult to know which one you are working in. Our only caveat is that should your internet connection fail and you carry on working, the 'auto-synch failure' alert is very small and easily overlooked. If you have to reboot the PC to solve the internet connection you will lose all the work added after the synch failure. We would like Pipeliner to auto-backup client data to the client PC which could be restored in the event of a synch failure.

Carsten from SRA Information Technology

Excellent CRM for pipeline and activity management, reporting

Pros

Extremely powerful. Highly configurable, allowing us to fully align the software to our playbooks and existing sales processes. The ability to setup the relevant activities required per each sales stage, upload documents specific for a sales-stage and other features which support the process are fantastic. Pipeliner is not only workflow-focussed, it's also very intuitive to use. Social network integration (LinkedIn), Office365 integration and the WebGrabber tool are also fantastic. Pipeliner supports multiple departments, products and pricebooks. The reporting features for the creation of standard, advanced, private and shared reports is very comprehensive. We have been using Pipeliner for about 12 months now. The onboarding process was a breeze, their training was awesome, the whole team is extremely responsive, helpful and client-outcome-focussed. Highly recommend.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike about Pipeliner. One of the features we are currently missing is the ability to automatically send scheduled reports (daily, weekly or monthly) to specified (internal or external) email addresses. This will hopefully be available soon.

Ian from eccoh

April 2016

At last a CRM that actually helps you to sell.

Pros

I've used many different CRM's throughout my 20+ years in sales and Pipeliner comes out on top. I love how Pipeliner put everything you need right in from of you, no having to click around multiple screens or complicated navigation. Plus everything looks so great. You don't see a dull spreadsheet style layout of data, you see the logo's of your clients, you see the faces of your contacts and you see all of your opportunities laid out neatly in the relevant stage of the sales process. Everything you nee to make the right decisions quickly is right there, with even more insight no more than a click or two away. For us Pipeliner has transformed CRM from being passive and dull to being an active and engaging experience. I particularly love how you can easily mould Pipeliner around the way you work rather than being forced to change the way you work to comply with the way the CRM is designed. You really do get the sense the Pipeline team know what sales and selling is all about and they've worked hard to build a platform that keeps you focused and moving forward. It's already a great tool we love to use and with every new release introducing amazing new features it's set to get better and better. Thank you Pipeliner.

Cons

The mobile app is in need of an update so I'm looking forward to the new version coming out later this month. Having a telephone support number would be nice to have.

Etienne from Telecommunication

Why is Pipeliner CRM an essential Business tool

Pros

Pipeline is very intuitive, easy to learn and administrate. It incorporates ADD-ONs such as web clipper or ADD-ONs that allow interaction with most of email managers such as Gmail, Outlook, etc., which avoids the use of multiple platforms and applications to manage customers, make an email, create leads, create customer accounts, archive exchanges etc ... Pipeliner CRM creates a dedicated customer area that allows the sales person to access all the information related to the deal, such as emails to the customer, documents exchanged, programmed activities, people to contact within the company, etc. this on the same interface. • You can really make a good sales decision, • Imagine a sales person resigning! All the necessary information for the follow-up of its deals are at your disposal. Pipeliner navigation panel give an overview of the business situation. it's gives out the level of progression vis-à-vis the global target, the agenda, suggest new potential business. In addition to being a CRM web base, the mobile application allows to have all the necessary support for the sale even in the field. You can track sales, see deals evolution, manage your calendar and even send emails without being in the office. The voice command of the mobile application of the Pipeliner CRM is the most. You can send mails, SMS, and even make call only by voice command.

Cons

The many down side of the Pipeliner CRM is that software usage language and support is only in english. This will be blocking point for businesses with other working languages such as French etc...

Gary

Managing the Sales Pipeline visually

We have used the software internally and we also now recommend to others, as a cloud based system, this is now our preferred option for sales and marketing teams. Having recently taken on new staff, who had not been exposed to CRM before it was refreshing to see how quick that can pick up running with the system and for us more important was that instant awareness and reminder of their purpose, i.e. how they need to attain their target.

Pros

Very easy to use and many clients are up and running themselves with little input from ourselves, but also Pipeliner CRM Support team have been very good and patient in resolving questions, often pointing us to the easy to understand video tutorials to complement what they have said. The chat function is a great and quick way to engage with support direct. Having seen the new 'Insights' functionality on a recent webinar, this is the next item we want to explore and start to use to give a deeper understanding of how different sales people are performing, not just on sales.

Cons

Having spent now nearly 20 years working with CRM systems, my view is there is no such thing as a perfect system and that clients will always want more functionality and this applies across all systems. The functionality is usually there, but may need to be pulled out. For Pipeliner CRM, the only real difficult I have had to learn is the data import functionality does need to be thought about and understood. Having said that, this is usually sorted in the initial set-up by accredited external consultants or trained system administrators....so maybe it is me and I just need to spend a bit more time on this...

Gerald from Hardrich Engineering Services Company

Most User Friendly CRM

Pipeliner CRM system helps with easy collection and efficient qualification of leads into opportunities.It also helps with ensuring collaboration through its buying center feature which shows everyone with influence in the buying decision. The war room feature helps focus the team on the activities required to close the most important deals efficiently.

Pros

Pipeliner CRM system is visual in nature which makes it easy to navigate from one section or component to another such as from leads to opportunities, or even within the same component .I also like the inclusion of leading indicators which make it possible to simulate future team performance if the team continues on the same track.

Cons

Pipeliner CRM system is generally a good software but they could improve on making it easier to add notes when creating leads for additional things to consider along the sales processes to ensure the sale is concluded in a timely manner.

July 2016

Martin from Rapid Sales Growth

July 2016

Pipeliner works because it is easily customisable and simple to use for people at all levels of an organisation

In the work we do, CRM fulfils a massive role in automating processes, which in turn delivers the sales strategy for business. Pipeliner fits this role perfectly, because it is so easy to customise. It can quickly and easily be set up to mirror and automate your sales processes. No admin, no team of propeller heads. Just simple, smart design to deliver outstanding capabilities. This makes it the perfect tool for any business. We recommend Pipeliner to all our clients.

Pros

Highly customisable. Can be set up to automate your processes easily Everything is visual, making it easy and fun to use for sales people at all levels Easy to input information Easy to extract relevant information Automation of tasks and workflows

Cons

Lots of software updates means sales downtime

Ian J from Go-Givers Australia

April 2015

Finally a CRM that delivers results

Over my 20+ year career in sales I've experienced a wide selection of CRM's. Some have been better to use than others but I can't say that any one of them has been a huge help to me either as a sales professional on the front line or as a sales leader looking for insights. Typically they've been overly complex and cumbersome. Something you tolerate rather than enjoy or get any value from. That's all changed with Pipeliner CRM. I love it. These guys truly understand what sales is all about and they've built something that helps rather than hinders. Finally a CRM that delivers results.

Pros

Although its not a specific feature a major 'Wow' factor is the visualisation philosophy behind the whole platform. You can see everything you need to see on one screen. Everything just looks fantastic. The main pipeline view shows you exactly where all of your opportunities are instantly and I love that you can drag and drop opportunities from one stage to the next. You can also see where you are in relation to your quota on the same screen and take the action you need to progress. I particularly love the 'Buying Center'. You have to see it to believe it but relationship mapping is a major challenge for most who have longer term, complex pursuits with multiple stakeholders. The Buying Center makes it easy to keep track of and manage everyone involved in an opportunity, even if they don't work for that company. There are so many awesome features but that one alone saves so much time and effort and delivers tremendous value.

Cons

That it's taken so long for CRM to get this good!

Andy from Needham-Green & Associates

CRM Designed for Salespeople

I was evaluating CRM products for a client who needed a full featured that could be easily accessed by all constituencies within their organization. This entailed a search for a product with a sales-centric interface and workflow; one that would be the least time consuming for anyone to input new data or to search for information one an existing prospect or customer. Once I started the 30 day trial of Pipeliner, I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use and how good they were on timely customer support. My client is a small organization, fewer than 100 employees;so I wasn't looking at this product to be used by 1,000's of people. It more than met my expectations and my client's requirements. It is easily and fully customizable to fit the needs and process of each customer. The final analysis is that this is a tool that enables the customer to create the CRM experience and processes that best fits their unique business needs.

Pros

1) Customizable 2) Intuitive from a sales perspective 3) Easy to use and saves time 4) Easy enough for even the executives and technical staff can input their interactions with clients and prospects.

Cons

1) My client prefers month-by-month billing, not annual plans 2) Lack of integration with HubSpot

John from BeSelling Associates

April 2016

If you will like the process of selling then you'll love pipeliner.

Pros

Billed as the world's most visual CRM, pipeliner is a sales system designed by salespeople - for sales people focused on achieving sales. The system works, work the system. I invested over three days last year downloading CRM demos, getting CRM demo logins, and being evermore frustrated by what I found. Most of the CRM is logged that were immediately dismissed as to fiddly and bitty. Have you ever tried to use a database created by someone who has never sold anything? Exactly. I wish I found pipeliner first. I could have made some sales with the extra 2 3/4 days…

Cons

This product is constantly being improved. This may make some people uncomfortable as a new features aren't being added every couple of weeks.

October 2012

Clemens from CMC Business Consulting k.s.

October 2012

Simple and easy to use

I can recommend this tool to all businesses and individuals who have been through the pain of CRM! The tool really focuses on the essentials when it comes to sales and pipeline management and gets rid of all the unnecessary tasks that sales people are confronted with in everyday life. The interface is top class. What completely made me choose pipeliner is the one of a kind support the company offers. They have really understood to focus on the customer and not themselves.

Pros

I have been using pipeliner for the sole purpose of following my deals/opportunities through the sales pipeline. There is no tool on the market that is as simple to use as this one. It lets me accumulate all the information quickly and I don't have to use Excel anymore. The Outlook integration completes the system and lets me manage my customer information and contacts at the same time. Due to my intensive CRM and sales background I have decided to become a pipeliner partner. The simple implementation of the tool makes it interesting for any company. Of course it is not perfect, but which tool is today. If you can ignore some of the small lack of features, it gives you a perfect overview and summary of your sales pipeline at the click of a button.

Cons

The workflow is not 100% optimal, but pipeliner has made tremendous efforts to improve this since I am a customer. The clicking between screens can become tedious at times, but does not hinder you from your daily work.

Valentin from Aquapol Scotland Ltd

Best CRM I used

The things which I like about Pipeliner are the following: 1. It's NOT ONLY cloud based, but it has a local offline PC/Mac software, which syncs to the cloud. This way ot's fast and gives access to your data anytime, anywhere. With other cloud based systems I have been waiting for the changes to refresh, and offline I did NOT have access to my data. 2. The relationshop between contacts, accounts, related accounts is just brilliant. With Pipeliner I can see everything in one place. Other CRM systems were also like this IN THEORY (every CRM company pithces this), but in fact, if I made a note to Contact A, then a note to Contact B, then a note the Account A where these contacts belonged or to Opportunity 1, I could NOT see all this data together. With Pipeliner, it does not matter what part of the account I am viewing, the contact, the account or the opportunity, ALL data is visible EVERYWHERE. This is one of the most important tests of a CRM system. 3. Visual aspect: you also get a visual, drag & drop pipeline where al deals show up and you have again access to all related data. 4. Data synking: synchs seamlessly with Google Calendar, contacts and Gmail, on demand, instantly or whenever you want it. Other cloud based CRM solutions were totally out of the user's hands running once every 15 mins or so; here with Pipleliner you have total control on the synking. 5. Account history feed: all emails and other related bits of data for an acocunt (or even related acocunts) will be shown on a Feed, similar to a Facebook timeline, which I tihnk it's a smart solution, every piece of data is there at your fingertips.

Tyler from Right On Interactive

Pipeliner: Headed in the right Direction

Pros

The visual representation of the sales pipeline is an an incredibly useful feature that allows me to stay up-to-date on my current deals with nothing more than a quick glance. The Pipeliner team has been well above average in response times to technical issues and has often gone above and beyond the call of duty when correcting errors on both ends of the system.

Cons

The size of our database appeared to be a large struggle early in the relationship. The sheer amount of data slowed Pipeliner down to a state where it was difficult to use until the Pipeliner team made upgrades and our team went through an aggressive data cleanse. Our company has also built an API integration with Pipeliner that at times seems a little shaky, but that could certainly be our fault as much as theirs.

Chukwujekwu from Fashion Hometex Co Ltd Thailand

Industry: Textiles

Sales 2.0 and Sales 3.0 Integrated Technology

Pipeliner CRM has an amazing technology that solves virtually the problems encountered with the traditional CRM’s - less sophisticated, self-responsibility, integration of sales, marketing and customer services.

Pros

Pipeliner CRM has an amazing visual simplification (cybernetics) that is designed to break down its operational complexities. This is far different from the traditional CRM’s. It’s user friendly; has the ability and capacity to store and present information to the user on offline mode - using Pipeliner CRM Hybrid. This helps and backs me up when I’m in an airplane mode or out-of-network area, and need to recall some information about my customer on a business meeting with me.

Cons

The navigation tools don’t have a description note to highlight what’s expected in that page without having to be trained or technically supported.

Tayden from Design Services

Excellent product and support

Pros

Cons

Price. Although they are still in line with all the other competitive products. I t still seem expensive. especially if you have multiple users it really starts to add up quickly

Chijioke from BIS Group

Pipeliner CRM, the best Professional way to sell

It has been a worthy experience. Basically, I am solving the problem of managing the efficiency of each sales rep in the sales process and encouraging them to build on it through effective sales cadence. It also helps the team members not to have a collision with regards to contacting same account by various members of the sales team.

Pros

The detailed process assists both the Sales Manager and Representatives to manage the whole sales process in a more professional way. A detailed Tech and Process that will ensure various sales reps do not contact or bother the same account which will eventually result to loosing the account. Also, a tech that provides detailed information about the strength and weakness of each sales rep, which will enable the manager to build on the strengths rather than focusing on improving on the weaknesses of the reps. It also helps the manager in evaluating various efforts put into the process by individual sales reps for adequate and deserved benefits for the reps. Finally, it give this assurance to sales reps that there is assistance at any stage of the sales process.

Cons

I dislike the possibility of the the technology chosen by the Sales Manager to cumbersome for sales reps.

Veronica from MANSFIELD SALES PARTNERS LLC

Intuitive for Admins

We use Pipeliner to streamline our sales process within accounts, contacts, and opportunities.

Pros

Pipeliner has made the system intuitive for admins and easy for users, this helps with adoption.

Cons

Pipeliner doesn't have the same level of customization ability as other CRM's out of the box.

JOSIAH from Teletrust NG

A game changer is in town!

My experience about Pipelinersales CRM, is amazingly engaging. I will recommend it for every sales operation that's aspiring to get organised for growth.

Pros

I am a well trained salesman and I have been selling various products and solutions for over 30years. I never came across an amazing game changing software like this, that can impact positively on sales operations. Do you want to move your sales to the next level? Try Pipelinersales CRM, your operations will never be the same again.

Cons

Considering a global market, the company should have a Customer care dept that will operate 24/7 a week.

August 2016

Andrés from Kuantico

August 2016

Most intuitive CRM in the market

We purchased and implemented Pipeliner CRM back in July and I was surprised to see our entire sales team dive deep into the platform without even taking a training session. The platform is so intuitive and visual, that I had a Spanish-speaking team member creating leads, adding accounts, contacts and opportunities as soon as she gained access to our space. We now have a better understanding of all the potential business that’s out there and what part of the sales cycle each open opportunity is in. As the product champion and admin, I haven’t run into any adoption issues either.

Pros

The design of the user interface is very clean and intuitive. The fact that your sales pipeline is very visual, helps you get a better understanding of the opportunities that sit within it. The platform is extremely easy to configure as well.

Cons

At the moment, we haven’t run into any major hiccups. If I could recommend anything to Pipeliner, I would say they need to update their mobile app so that it reflects all of the great visual features in the desktop version.

Silas from Kayedmus Enterprises

Instant Visualization Simplified

As a sales consultant, I have had a lot of clients whose major challenge they have is managing their entire sales team and observing how each rep is managing his pipeline. Since I introduced Pipeliner CRM to them, they have experienced efficiency within their sales management process and an increase in the number of closed deals. For me and my clients, managing sales pipeline just became seamless with Pipeliner CRM.

Pros

Pipeliner CRM gives you an instant visualization of your entire sales process. This helps in making key decisions and managing sales reps. What I love about Pipeliner CRM is the fact that it was developed by sales experts to empower salespeople. Also, they have a strong philosophy on educating sales personnel on the job.

Cons

There is really no perfect CRM software out there in the market. Pipeliner is not the ULTIMATE CRM tool yet, but it is the best in the market and currently strives to be better by continuous improvements.

Chris from VisioneersPartner

Sales Success with Pipeliner CRM

Pros

Pipeliner CRM is quick to implement, learn and most important, easy to utilize. It leads to better communications within our sales team and keeps us squarely in-front of the right customers. Pipeliner CRM's team is customer focused with a drive to bring the best product for sales professionals to the market.

Cons

The robust management options are focused on helping manager's coach and improve their sales team's performance. However, there are so many options for managers that you need to take the time to learn how to run the reports. Everything is there, it is just not as simple to use as it is for the sales people (which is good because the sales people are the the reason for CRM in the first place).

Kristen from Mansfield Sales Partners

Pipeliner is easy for adminstrators

The sales team uses it to enter opportunities. I use it to pull reports and import contacts and accounts

Pros

User friendly and easy to train employees on

Cons

Syncing but that is not needed on the cloud version

John from Kahler Coach & Training Brasil

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

PipeLiner CRM - Amazing solution

Pros

Fantastic solution to have a clear view at any moment of the sales situation of your team. No need to ask your team to "prepare report", you can have any report you need, at 1 click. Meeting are now focused on action, not on "reporting". In future companies without CRM will not exist. It is a real tool which any company need. Sales person love it. Even a 1 person company will improve productivity with PipeLiner. And it works offline! very good when you are on the road or internet is down: you still can work and everything is sync when you are on line again.

Cons

I really have no complains. The tool is very easy to use and powerfull.

Craig from CustDriven Solutions LLC

Pipeliner CRM: What Your Sales Reps and Sales Managers Really Want

Pros

Simple yet flexible and powerful. Keeps everyone focused on one thing: moving deals through the sales pipeline according to the sales plan. Powerful forecasting, reporting, and data visualization tools make Pipeliner as much of a sales BI tool as it is a sales-focused CRM tool.

Cons

It would great if it offered native email marketing features, but Pipeliner does integrate with multiple email marketing, marketing automation and hundreds of other popular products using pre-packaged connectors and services like Zappier. Plus, a full featured API is available if a pre-packaged integration is not available or does not offer all of the functionality needed. So Pipeliner essentially "plugs into" whatever technology you are already using which allows you to give sales reps and sales managers the best tool for generating revenue and growing sales.

Tim from Bell Incorporated

Sales Friendly CRM

Pros

Pipeliner is an extremely visual tool and is not difficult to input from a sales perspective, this results in a higher level of engagement. The desktop version works rather well with the mobile application making it easy to stay connected to the program during the day.

Cons

There are a few linkage issues between the desktop version and the mobile app that still need to be worked out. The mapping feature on the desktop version is limited and needs to be improved.

Eric from Cicoil LLC

Great Organizer

I like the way Pipeliner keeps activities sorted, recorded, and displayed. It makes my tasks better organized so things don't get forgotten.

Pros

Task tracking

Cons

Minimal information on the task icons.

Owen from Cognisco Ltd

July 2015

Brilliantly simple, hugely powerful and a perfect fit.

Pros

Pipeliner has evidently been designed by Sales people who thoroughly understand sales process, sales people and what the business needs to see and understand in order to operate effectively. It is a rare thing to find software you can "grow into" and that can actually help you as you mature your sales model. It is intuitive, flexible and excellent value for money.

Cons

There's not a lot to dislike. It's a relatively new platform so there are the occasional bug or glitch but they are hugely responsive and the development roadmap seems to move at a pace with the market demand.

Achabeza from Afrimarket

How I got to know about CRM

I would say my overall experience would be great. This is actually my introduction into CRM platforms and thanks to Pipeliner I have been educated on several aspects of sales especially managing your sales pipeline. Pipeliner is a sales tool I would recommend at the moment to anyone in sales or Business development.

Pros

With pipeline I think it's the best way to let you know how the sales funnel or sales pipeline function. This was my introduction into CRM platforms but this introduction has increased my confidence in handling not only sales but Business development activities ad these fields are very related. Being able to handle leads and opportunities based on their resourcefulness is a thumbs up for me. No more waste of time on leads or opportunities which won't lead to any good.

Cons

I can't really say what I dislike about it as this is my first experience with CRM platforms as a whole. I'm just getting to know Pipelner. But I think the trial period is too short. 15 days I think. I think a month would be better.

Eric from VisioneersPartner

July 2015

The perfect tool for my field of business

Pros

Cons

The Software and company is not big enough yet. They still have to make certain things possible to be able to be a perfect system for everyone. Especially their Mobile app is lagging behind at the moment.

Nikki from Nikki Jobs

Amazing tool for small businesses! See for yourself!

Excellent software, pricing is fair to just a bit higher but you get what you pay for in this case. I would highly recommend this product for sales professionals looking to build a client success platform that is customized and not so robotic looking.

Pros

This is a very visual software which shows you exactly what you need to know. There aren't a ton of spreadsheets, but there are visuals such as pictures that show you how you get from stage to stage in your process. This is an extremely intuitive and understandable software. It easily integrates with MS Outlook and many other social networks. Customer support is awesome and able to help right away with the few minor issues I have had.

Cons

Not many things to complain about. I wish there was a way to import contacts rather than manually entering them.

Allison from ADDACTIS Worldwide

Pleasent discovery

Pros

It's visual Easy to use not to mention easy to customize! Easy to teach others Excellent Pipeliner tech support

Cons

With Pipeliner updates happening, one needs to close Outlook, Word and Skype which can be annoying at times.

Riccardo from SITE

Excellent for all types of companies

Pros

Integrates with Outlook Easy to customize and great reporting Cloud-based and easy to install Fairly low cost

Cons

Subscription service only Does not integrate well with ERP software Technical support is not very helpful

Matt from United Sales Resources

Easy, Visual CRM with lots of configurability

I like how the Pipeliner team has consistently added functionality that makes the experience for a sales user more valuable over time. With other CRMs I've used, updates don't always make the experience for a user like me better.

Pros

I like the visual pipeline and the ease with which I can update and improve milestones in my sales process.

Cons

Not as many plug-ins or easy integrations with other apps like Salesforce, but we don't really need those things.

Best CRM Onboarding experience

increased dealflow and accelerated deal velocity

Pros

they gave me exceptional customer support as part of my free trial, very helpful explained how it works and how it would help me manage my sales workflow

Cons

it wasn't clear to me what the advantage was in leveraging their tool vs any other. while it works great there isn't anything unique aside from the service

Akshay from Computer Software

Great and easy to use CRM

Pros

The visual nature of the CRM enables even people with limited sales knowledge to use the CRM removing the need for long training and talent acquisition. The CRM is available at cheaper price which can be used by startups or companies that do not want to invest a lot on CRMs.

Cons

A few less features as compared to many other CRMs like Salesforce CRM. Not well known as compared to other major CRMs and hence finding the people who have skillset on Pipeliner CRM is difficult.

Isaac from Hospitality

Industry: Broadcast Media

Pipeliner an excellent tool to manage your business

Great experience, the more I know about the product the more I realize how useful the product is.

Pros

Pipeliner is an integrated CRM system, that effectively allows you to not only navigate across different platforms but also assist you in managing your leads and offices better, effectively and faster. The system is user-friendly and design to save time.

Cons

You do not have enough privacy of your leads within the organization. Everyone can see what you working on.

Reasons for Choosing Pipeliner CRM

I am on a trial training

Randy from TeamAutomation

Pipeliner CRM - Focus on your sales funnel and production

Pros

A flexible and easy to learn product for my customer users to truly use. The vendor provides many learning tools for end-users.

Cons

Not a large community to share ideas at this point but growing daily. Most GREAT CRM's have an active community which assists in extending the capabilities and ideas for success.

Lori from Right On Interactive

PipelinerCRM - a CRM for today's sales rep

Pros

Pipeliner is our primary CRM for our sales and client success team. We moved from Salesforce.com to Pipeliner as a cost savings as well as looking for a tool that had a more progressive feature set. Of specific interest to us was the visual user interface of the opportunity pipeline and the social media integrations. LinkedIN and other social integrations, the pipeline opportunity view, ability to build custom reports using any filter setting. The Pipeliner team from the CEO, to support, to marketing has been fantastic to deal with. They care about the success of their customers.

Cons

Our integration from Salesforce.com was a little challenging and we experienced some slow speeds, but much of that was due to the large number of records we were bringing in. In addition, we did not hire Pipeliner support to help us. We did it on our own. Those issues have all been resolved.

Nsamwa from Bayport financial Services Mazabuka

Data visualization and easy Customization

Developing teams: pipeliner can assist in developing a sales team by evaluating their strengths and weakness. Opportunities can be labeled as to their fitness such labeling allows sales people to stay focused on the right deals and they are not side tracked. Pipeliner consist of the right combination of tools, task , people process and data. The right CRM solution today is Pipeliner CRM without it you are lost

Pros

Pipeliner CRM works for both on line and offline to enable salespeople to stay on top of the business even when you do not have WiFi plus the navigator shows you how are tracking against target. Pipeliner is most visual CRM on market today and infact offers 5 different visualization of opportunities and easy to customize within hours.

Cons

It works only where there is technology like in urban areas and the people in rural areas are disadvantaged to more efficient and effective sales