• Pros

• "The ease of use of the interface. I enjoy the ability to update customers information on the go, and it gives me an easy way to keep track of all customers and information."

• "Software is good and accurate. Easy to use and it saves a lot of time. Maps work very well and can even tell you the names of the business in the area."

• "I absolutely love how easily you can access information that has been entered into the application. We can always rely on the program to make sure the lead information we have on file is accurate."

• Cons

• "I wish the computer version could tie in my calendar with my company calendar, but this is a very minor thing. Overall, the software is fantastic."

• "Not much to say here. Enjoy how they keep getting better! Occasionally with new neighborhoods the streets aren't available but that is kind of expected."

• "Does take some battery in field but all these gps apps do. You can disable it in your power settings."

Browse Spotio Reviews

David from Skyline Wealth Management

Spotio Hit's the Mark!

It has helped in the tracking and follow-up process. It has paid for itself many times over.

Pros

I started using Spotio back in it's "free" days. Since it became a "paid" service, I have found quite a few truly valuable features. I've been able to reach out to their Customer Support folks whenever I've had an issue (generally around a new tool I was learning). I haven't activated all the available options, the ones I am using...I use regularly. I think this would be an invaluable resource for your sales or service team. Oh, be creative! You can tweak this thing like crazy!

Cons

I would love it if I was able to attach an icon or symbol to a pin in order to add another layer of customization. I'd love to be able to choose "text" or "sms" when I tap the phone number (which DOES let me dial from in the app.

William from Florida Water Service, Inc.

Best door-to-door app I've ever used! No reason to try another one ever.

Pros

-Easy-to-use mapping software -Complete mobile accessibility -Painless database uploading -Can handle ALL my data without restriction -Pins reflect number of times a home was visited -Easy to get in touch with service/support team -Motivational emails keeping the focus on selling -Interface design is easy to navigate and use -Easy to add additional salespeople and transfer pins -Low cost compared to competitors -Seamless integration with other commonly used programs -Ability to use lead generation option (I currently don't use it, but it's cool to have in case I need it) Overall... Spotio was WELL thought out. If anyone is debating whether to use this product, I'd say go ahead and try it. It is definitely worth every penny.

Cons

The only thing I can actually say I don't like about this software is the way they group pins together on the map. Even though the map may load a bit slower, I would still like a feature that allows me to either turn on a grouped view or a colored region. Using a simple circle with a number in it doesn't actually represent my region accurately. Not a deal-breaker... just trying to find something negative to say about the product. The pros heavily outweigh the cons.

Caden from Brio Energy

I have absolutely loved using Spotio as a solar company. I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Pros

My favorite thing about Spotio, the big reason actually why we switched to it, is because it's integrated tracking system. With this system, we're able to actually track each rep that's on the door and make sure that when they drop a pin, that they're doing it from where they say they're doing it from. This means that if we have a rep who is supposedly knocking doors, but is actually in his car dropping pins, we can see that. Additionally, it makes canvassing simple. I love the both the mobile app and web app.

Cons

The thing I dislike most right now is that fact that when we zoom out to see all of the areas in a particular city, the areas disappear. In order to see the outlined areas, you have to zoom in more. The only downside to this is that when you zoom in, you aren't able to see every area on your screen at once. This isn't a big deal, and I've been explained that it was made that way to speed up the system, but for our purposes as a national solar company, it can be annoying when we want to look at a whole city on the Spotio map

John from Marketing

Terrible

Pros

Cons

Poorly run start up company with zero customer support. When you cancel, Spotio will continue us to charge you until you catch it. This is complete and absolute credit card fraud. These hicks from Texas will just laugh when you discuss the credit card fraud issue. Stay away from this company. They are not ready for the price tie and are poorly run. Be prepared to be bombarded by phone calls trying to sell you more services or just waste your time. Sort of like when you waiter does to your table 50 times to ask you how everything is.

Response from SPOTIO

Replied October 2017

Mr. Ruth, you chatted in with our support 3 months asking how to cancel your account. We sent you instructions on how to execute this inside our app which you neglected to do. 3 months pass and you realized you forgot to cancel it and demand a refund. We can't give you a refund because you changed banks in that time so we offer to send via PayPal or check. We gave you a refund even though the terms of service you agreed to don't require us to do such. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Brandon from UniFirst Corporation

This company is #Spot on for the salesman!!

Complete satisfaction with a dose of excellent customer service!!

Pros

This company and their Spotio apps are absolutely amazing! From the b2b to the d2d, you can find out the benefits in any sales market. Do yourself a favor, download the app and begin to add more to your sales numbers for the week, month and year!!

Cons

In all honesty, I have used this app and have seen this product from it's early days. Every business will have their short comings and failures. But every company does not always respond in a positive manner to learn, develop and impact their future direction... Away from complete and utter failure. Spotio is a company that has made it here, due to their willingness to make it better for the consumer!

Ashley from Roofsimple, Inc.

Great for Tracking

Overall it's been beneficial in tracking all the customer's homes we've been to, spoken to, etc. and allows us to add notes with those addresses. It's nice because we won't accidentally end up going to the same houses we've already been to and disturbing customers we've already spoken with.

Pros

We're able to easily track which customer's homes we've knocked doors at. GPS allows you to add a pin very easily and track the address.

Cons

You are unable to unselect the default fields. We've also struggled to get the spotio calendar to sync with Google Calendar. I've talked to support and they basically told me it should be working and left it at that. It's still not integrated.

Patrick from Keller Williams

The only door knocking app that I could find that was reasonably priced and had the features I need.

It just works! It's the ideal solution to help you capture the relevant information you need when speaking to someone about buying or selling their house.

Pros

- Fast (important when walking between homes) - It's very accurate - It's cost-effective - Lots of features - Works with Zapier to integrate with my CRM - I like that I can customize the status of the contact It's the ideal solution for door knocking Realtors. I have referred several colleagues and they have all been pleased with the solution.

Cons

When I door knock stacked/townhouses adding the leads close to each other can be a little challenging. I had some challenges in brand new subdivisions. Some of the houses were not showing as built on their system so that might be the issue, these were brand new homes.

Bailey from CAM Solar

Industry: Renewables & Environment

This CRM is an Absolute Must for F2F!

Data analytics, organization, lead/sales performance tracking, territory management.

Pros

Accurate locations, updated freq. Easy user interface. Territory management. Import/export data. Support staff. Price!

Cons

Sometimes, there are bugs, which makes it really a pain when you have 26 users, and everyone has to wait a day for the support staff to resolve. Also, the app isn't as friendly for iOS, which I prefer the ipad on app. Otherwise, no complaints.

JC from Windermere

Spotio app is amazing. Its by far my most favorite and most used app for my real estate business.

Pros

* Easily track leads and follow up * Exports Spotio leads to a spreadsheet to add to your CRM * Tap a pin easily track contact info * Import an existing database to Spotio for information about your prospects. Just tap the pin and everything you need to know pops up when you are in the field * Amazing customer service

Joe from EVSOlV INC

Spotio helps me plan and track activity, making my job easier.

Pros

I love the really flexibility of the map. It's great to know where I am and whats around me. it is very very easy to use you can filter by the status variables that you yourself crate and customize

Cons

Pins don't always load as fast as I would like them too, I mean aren't we always in a rush when theres money to be made? but they always load. Some of the fonts are a little small for me and I wish I had more or any control of those. But overall It's GREAT

Kendra from Aqua Life of Houston

I've been using Spotio now for several months and love it!

Pros

I love the fact that everything is right there at my fingertips. No more clipboard and papers everywhere, flipping around. All I need is my phone and I can log so much information and multiple neighborhoods..more than I can count! The color coding is fantastic and let's not forget about the appointments. It automatically sends the appointments to my calendar. Unbelievable! We use this at my job and we all love it! Way better than sales rabbit!

Cons

Catches up sometimes because of double pins and closes on me sometimes. It's horrible when I go into an area and someone has double pinned a house and now you have to figure out which one to delete or is accurate. I don't even know how they do it or why but it's annoying when they do that. I think that happens when we are in a neighborhood that has hard reception and so it takes a while to load. On our end it's about training and as far as closing on me, not sure why that would happen but if that could be fixed awesome!

Jennifer from Alba Energy

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Great for tracking your potential sales in your targeted areas

Organization and efficiency

Pros

It helps me keep organized. I have a tendency to write my notes on paper in an old fashioned way, but I'm now using this to be more efficient since I can filter out things and work specifically on what I need to do. It's great! Easy to use and navigate!

Cons

Sometimes when I'm out on the field and don't have signal for data. It gets a bit faulty in entering personal data. I wish there could be an offline mode or something to go about that.

Mike from Hometown

Love it easily organized all information with a prospect seen in person or not. Fast and flexible.

Pros

Automatically collects an array of information that takes a lot of time to generate. Maps and finds addresses quickly and easily. Limitless ability to record d specifics of each stop saves time and energy. Makes information collection a breeze.

Cons

Would be nice to not drain battery so fast. The mapping is awesome, maybe it could be set to use less functions of phone when information is captured? Battery seems to burn gas.

Josh from Mark's Quality Cleaners

Helpful and calculated.

Pros

We knock on doors for our pickup and delivery service and this has helped us track every attempt. We can really see the metrics behind each attempt from the days we tried to amount of face to face connections we have to make.

Dan from Steve Whitman Solar

Super clean UI, great functionality, and top notch customer service.

Increased productivity, more sales, higher employee retention, and greater accountability.

Pros

User interface, reporting/dashboards, and overall functionality. Far superior to Sales Rabbit and other competitors.

Jason from MW Cleaners

I've loved this from the very first day it came into my life.

Pros

The single most effective sales organizational tool I've ever touched. I used to call this an accountability tool. I now refer to SPOTIO as our teams greatest ORGANIZATIONAL tool.

Mark from Macklin Agency LLC

Easy to use system

Pros

Gives a visual of pins in an area and the ability to use google maps to get directions to those pins. Ability to make many different pin titles and colors according to pin status.

Cons

If a pin address is changed then a whole new pin needs created for it to sync with maps. Not having the ability to see notes until the pin is opened

Cecil from Comporium

My experience has been fantastic dealing with Leilani has been excellent!!!

Important data collection on where the company and my department is doing well and where there are areas of improvement needed. Territory management helps us to making sure we are utilizing eachHelps my reps to be more organized and work on time management and managing their territories that are given to them,

Pros

Ease of use, useful reports and data to increase business and work areas where improvement needed with the Spotio reports.

Cons

missing pins, crashing at times, errors which are expected with new software implementation in our company.

John from Texas Quality Water

Rep in the Customer Support Team handled my request brilliantly!

Too many to list, but it is all around, awesome!

Pros

It is great at keeping track of where we've been, where we need to go, the results of our contacts, who wasn't interested, who wasn't home and who we need to knock again. We love it!

Cons

SOMETIMES (not often) I will get an error that says I have already entered an address and I need to change or merge addresses. This happens specifically when the houses are really close together. It's an annoyance more than anything.

Tyler from Communications

Has been a great tool in regards to really getting laser focused on our zero-core target market.

Great way to focus on the target audience, and also gives a great ability to follow back up with customers via the calendar and scheduling appointments.

Sarah from Regal Restoration

I use SPOTIO daily to keep track of my leads.

Keeps track of all my leads and related details. When I don't have cell coverage and can't see pins or add data. It's not an issue with SPOTIO, rather an issue with my cell phone provider.

Pros

No need for paper and pen. SPOTIO is great for keeping track of all of my leads with details and notes all in one place.

Jason from Bundles of Tech

Best door knocking manager out there!

Pros

I have tried legion, sales rabbit and spotio. Hands down spotio has best features and ease of use. Support is free and they have been responsive to every question.

Dan from Steve Whitman Construction

Spotio is the Best Door to Door tracking software available

Tracking canvassers in the field and understanding where we need to make improvements. I can't imagine how else we would function without it!

Pros

Cons

It can be a little "glitchy" when pin pointing exact addresses on the homes canvassers are clicking on.

Eric from Regal

Small-business feel with big-business power and potential.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to download, easy for an administrator to handle the day-to-day issues that arise.

Cons

A few limitations that come to light through experience, which they welcome feedback and suggestions on.

Response from SPOTIO

Replied September 2017

Thanks for the review Eric!

Kristen from Communications

Great Product in the Field

Pros

How easy it is to use in the field. Like being able to see the different statuses a prospect can go through prior to the sale. Reporting for Reps are customizable.

Cons

Unable to view full administrative options via app, i.e. saved reports, dashboard. One must log on via web in order to have full access. While workable, would be much easier while working within the app.

Steve from Quality Home Exteriors

Way Better Than SalesRabbit

Every benefit with Spotio! Don't try SalesRabbit like we did!

Pros

Everything. Useability, customer service, appearance. There is not one bad thing I can say about it. I even figured out how to integrate it with our CRM so everything that is entered goes right into our system. Awesome

Cons

We tried SalesRabbit and it was the worst customer service and they also lied to us.

George from Marketing & Advertising

Great service ,and reliable

Very user-friendly easy-to-use and great to log all my locations at all times, I would strongly recommend to service.

Pros

Easy to use when on the field , also very user-friendly. Great to log the location s I'm in at all times.

Cons

Nothing I can say bad about the service at this time it is very user-friendly and great to log locations at all times.

Jon from NMC Exteriors & Remodeling

SPOTIO is very easy to use.

I can see where I have been and where the rest of our team has been.

Pros

There is only a couple of steps you need to learn, when you pin your location, you can see the property on satellite right away.

Cons

Sometimes it wont pick up your location correctly like the right address or the right street, and sometimes the pins are missing.

Olabintan from Union Bank

Best customer service.

Pros

Not too much difference between Spotio and other field sales alternatives. However Spotio majorly stands out in the efficiency of its helpdesk team. For everytime we have reached out to them for guidance, they are always available and effective in solving our problems.

Philip from Inspire Providers

Spotio HS done what I need it to do and streamlined my process

Pros

I like the mapping feature most along with the variety of pins possible. This feature allows me to filter my leads and better streamline my day

Cons

I dislike how if you create a pin in the same location as another pin it just erases all the info from the previous pin forever

Matt from Accord Construction

I use Spotio everyday and it's an amazing app and worth the money

easy to use and makes it easy to track progress and results for individual salesmen

Pros

It is simple and easy to use but extremely affective. It makes canvasing organized and easy to track.

Cons

The only con is that sometimes it glitches out but the tech support fixes the issues in a timely manner.

Ethan from Shack Shine

Great app, easy tracking and easy to use for a team.

Pros

Easy to use. Data is simple to pull up and input. It has online and mobile apps so it's easy to use and review on all devices.

Cons

Kills battery on device. It wears down the battery on tablets or on a phone. If there was a way to use without location always on may help.

Adam from Orkin Franchise

Great sales management tool. Follow up is key to success in sales and Spotio makes it easy.

Pros

The tracking aspect for a manager is great. I like that I can get a snapshot of there day easily by reviewing on the spotio desktop.

Cons

There is a lot of double work to be done with putting in the appointment name and the change of pin.

Scott from Brothers Cleaners

Industry: Program Development

Great organization and accountability resource for my entire team.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to manage. Great organizational tool.

Cons

When I zoom in and out on the map, the territories will disappear and I can't figure out the rhyme or reason to when the territories are showing and when they are not.

Response from SPOTIO

Replied August 2017

Thanks for the review Scott! We appreciate it.

Candice from Health services

Amazing

Pros

I use this app to assist people with insurance and making sure they are signed up or have the correct resources and this app has made it so much easier for me it's crazy it's so easy to use as well. When I had a question customer service agent helped me with my question so fast it didn't even slow me down to help the next person. Great app, I can really see how it can help someone who is really using it for major sales !!! DOWNLOAD NOW AND GET THE KNOCKING!!!

Richard from Auomobiles

Lead tool

Incredible, this has made me a ton of cash.

Pros

Love the pins and you can leave a message

Cons

Lag sometimes and you cant see any pins

Mike from CleanChoice Energy

Industry: Environmental Services

It is a great tool out in the field: easy to use and navigate

It makes my daily dispositions easily accessible and organized.

Pros

Ease of use. It's simple to add an address and modify if needed. I like being able to track my daily activity to ensure I'm on track to hit my daily goals

Cons

Sometimes the address doesn't populate correctly, and when there is a building complex with multiple suites, trying to open a previously saved address will not pull up the same business listed in the suite list. I'll have to try multiple clicks to find the correct company

Jamal from Matson alarm Company, Inc.

We really appreciate Spotio, its definitely the app for Sales!

a lot!

Pros

I like that we can keep all our data in one place and never lose vital information. As a Manager, real time information is important and Spotio provides it. I really appreciate that Spotio is always updating and improving their software and provides great customer service.

Cons

I love everything about Spotio. the only thing I can say I like the least is the fact we can not go back in calendar and can't call from phone number(s) listed in Spotio!

Leon R from Solar Energy

inovative, easy to use

Records my workday.

Pros

Have a great way to document my work day. The pins are easy to set, Inovative in recording my path from one house to another Love using it to qualify the correct southern exposure for solar panels.

Cons

Difficulty defining separate house that are close to each other. I have had difficulty obtaining a tally from the data. Plus data is inaccurate because of data merger from the house too close to each other.

Michael from freedom construction

Spotio is our go to platform.

Pros

Allows us to easily keep track of all data. Adds representative accountability while allowing representatives to have more confidence in the field.

Cons

Somethings have a ripple effect. Minor changes can sometimes have major consequences. Users don't realize until to late.

James from MXP Real Estate Investment

Great tool to use for what I need done in my business.

I get to see my team's activity on the ground, and gamify it.

Pros

The map editing on the go. I've been looking for something like this app but couldn't find any true map editing in real time. This was the solution or else I'd have to build my own directly from Google.

Cons

It's kinda slow on map upload. I'm not too sure if it's from the amount of users on my team or how much we use it but it is slow to load and pull up our pins.

Jared from Jared Kimber Agency Farm Bureau Insurance

Spotio is awesome. Keeps me organized in the field.

I get the benefit of staying organized while door knocking. Could not be successful without it!

Pros

I like how easy Spotio is to navigate and how effective it is in keeping me organized. The last thing I want is to carry anything with me out in the field. Spotio allows me to door knock without looking "salesy"

Cons

Sometimes the incorrect address will pull when I click on a house. That can be frustrating while out in the field.

Craig from ProHail Repair

Great app that allows you to keep track of all your accounts & prospects in a easy to follow format.

Pros

Ease of use when entering information. Information is available in real time which allows you the opportunity to make decisions on the spot in the field. The location tracker when pinning each house is very accurate also.

Cons

If there is anyway you could incorporate google maps over the top of it , adding layers so you can check distances from one pinned location to the next or just as a added benefit.

David from All American Alarm

Industry: Security and Investigations

I find Spotio to be user friendly and intuitive to the demands of a lead generating salesperson.

Organization and results tracking.

Pros

Import of data is quick and easy, the app runs well and any unexpected trouble or errors are addressed quickly and with transparency. I have used high-end "clunky" CRM software and I find Spotio to be a good organization.

Cons

The software is changing and improving rapidly so I will simply say that I would most interested in Google Map integration in the future.

Ben from Spero Ventures

I really enjoyed using SPOTIO over the last few months.

Pros

SPOTIO has just been really easy to use. So far it's never crashed which is a plus and it's super user-friendly. It doesn't require much training and servers it's purpose well.

Cons

I wish you could auto populate some data. Homeowners name and other information that is some times available on other door to door tools. It also really nice if there was a soft credit check ability.

Nathalie from Pace avenue

Quick and easy

Pros

It's very straightforward and easy to use. Directions on how to use the app were explained to me once and I got the hang of it right away. It's a great app for people who don't have a lot of time on their hands and need quick notes

Cons

It has a lot of technical difficulties. It does crash frequently on my end but once it's reinstalled it's back up and running

Aaron from City Square Realty

Helps me convert my leads

Pros

It is an easy to use software that allows me to convert more leads. Prior to using it I was loosing so much leads

Cons

If you don't have good days reciption the software runs slow. In addition sometimes It gets frustrating when the lots are too close. You tap the and it picks up the prior lot. The software allows you to change the address but it takes time,

Brent from Brent Calder Insurance

This is a great program to enter and track leads

Its easy to enter and export information. It saves a lot of time instead of writing and then transposing information into a spreadsheet.

Pros

The ease of entering information and that all the information can be exported to an Excel spreadsheet.

Cons

Some of the addresses and postal codes may be shown incorrectly, but they can be updated very easily.

Response from SPOTIO

Replied September 2017

We appreciate your review Brent. Thanks!

Keli from Comporium

Excellent Support via Chat / Email

Allows tracking of information on the go, via smartphone & ipad. The information on the app loads promptly and is user friendly.

Pros

The software works great on ipad & iphone. The app is user friendly and easy to use on the go while collecting data.

Cons

Unfortunately when Spotio completes updates, I have experienced numerous issues and data being lost.

Rich from NMC Exteriors & Remodeling

Has kept my team organized

It kept me very organized and increased productivity

Pros

Being able to track were you have already been so that you don't knock The same address twice thus improving your time management

Cons

It sometimes tells you that you have a pin on that address already when there isn't one on their which cost you valuable time