Infor Process Manufacturing Essentials Software is an integrated system designed to specially address the management and automation needs of process manufacturers.
Infor Process Essentials is a full software suite that includes functionality for process ERP, process PLM, process supply chain planning, and other essentials. The solution can be scaled to support organizations in a variety of verticals including food and beverage, consumer products, chemicals, and specialty life sciences.
Infor Process Essentials' demand planning processes allow users to forecast demand and plan resource allocation effectively. The system provides timely cost information fetched from different product channels and customer groups.
The customization options included in Infor Process Essentials allows users to tailor the system to their specific needs and preferences.
Siddesh from Marimba Auto
Employees number: 501-1,000 employees
This is a great tool to achieve a good growth in the industry. It has a customized dashboard and very user friendly and been supported by many operating systems.
Lot of options available which needs a trained user and needs improvement in the support as its hard to get a reliable support.
Shy-Anne from Westcoast Wellness
Specialty: Healthcare / Medicine
Employees number: 2-10 employees
Guest experience was amazing! Staff very knowledge, friendly, personable, not too pushy, great follow up.
Angela from Pettibone Traverse Lift
Specialty: Industrial Machinery
Employees number: 51-200 employees
I used this product for a job in manufacturing and liked it very much. I didn't have the best training on it, so it was hard for me to use it to its potential, but what i did know how to use, I really enjoyed.
Courtney from ACT Aerospace
Specialty: Accounting / CPA
It is quick and easy to update or make changes because there are no controls preventing such. As long as the person making the updates has the proper permissions for creation of planning, anything can be changed easily without having to get approvals, document changes, or update revisions.
The MES software is horrible for
1) Communicating effective process instruction to the shop floor. There is only option for attaching one image to each sequence, and you have to go put text in a custom field if you do add an image or it will put the picture on top of text. Even still, the pictures' aspect ratio are occasionally changed or the picture cuts off between pages.
2) There is no option for standard text or standard operations to use throughout various products.
3) Revision control. There is horrible revision control, with proper signatures, opportunity for comments by approvers, etc.
4) Linked documents. There is no opportunity for linked documents to be included in the text.
5) Text formatting. There is no option for text of paragraph formatting. Just upper or lower case letters, numbers, and symbols.
Do not purchase. Find an MES software which will better communicate standards and requirements visually to the shop floor.
John from Lowes
Specialty: Accounting / CPA
Great product; I was recommended by a friend; but I like the product now.
Customer Support did not always fix the problem. It was a good try.
It is very easy to use; I would do it again if I had the chance.